HelloSign

HelloSign Reviews

HelloSign review by <span>Cameron K.</span>
Cameron K.
Validated Review

Making Signing Documents Fun: HelloSign.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

HelloSign has made the contract execution process painless for my team. Our process used to take upwards of three months to get a contract reviewed, adjusted, and signed, and when time to sign is an important KPI, that is simply too long. With HelloSign, we have been able to cut that time down to a roughly three-week average from start to finish. The fact that you can send a document directly to who needs to sign it, and it automatically sends them reminders to sign is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to add people to a document who didn't need to sign, but would be beneficial to moving certain pieces along in the process. Currently, there is a limitation in the tool that only allows you to send to the people you need signatures from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, provides timely updates to you and the required signers, and is a beautiful user experience. I would recommend that your team try the trial first as there may be certain limitations based on your size of your team or required contents you need from the signees.

HelloSign is helping my team hit important KPI's and aiding in increasing our ARR because we are spending less time messing with paperwork, and more time effectively managing our partnerships and creating high value for our customers.

Showing 237 HelloSign reviews
HelloSign review by <span>Steve Q.</span>
Steve Q.

Solid electronic signature solution

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's an easy to use, straight-forward solution that saves our team a significant amount of time due to automating a previously manual, tedious process.

What do you dislike?

There is no specific feature or function (or lack thereof) that I dislike. HelloSign does exactly what we need it to do. Having said that - our use case is very basic, namely, handling the contract signature process for commercial transactions and contracts that do not require inputs aside from signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HelloSign has been an easy to setup and use solution for our business development team which handles a high volume of deals each month. We've also used DocuSign and find it comparable and equally satisfactory. Caveat - we do not deal with contracts that have heightened regulatory or compliance obligations such as HIPPA, thus for users in the healthcare space or industries with similar obligations, then I'd recommend doing a more careful evaluation as to the security features to ensure they suffice.

Time: HelloSign does a great job of streamlining what used to be a time-intensive, manual process -- printing, signing, scanning, emailing, re-scanning the countersigned version, and archiving the fully executed copy. Given our team has a relatively high volume of deals closed each month, the aggregate time savings and efficiency gains are noticeable and a valued benefit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HelloSign
HelloSign review by <span>Jamie R.</span>
Jamie R.

Fast way to sign or fill out pdf forms

What do you like best?

It's really fast to fill out and sign pdf forms. It's way more user-friendly for that purpose than Acrobat Pro. Once you go through the setup process it is fast and easy to use. I have also used Acrobat Pro for signing and filling out forms. HelloSign lets you fill in a pdf even if it wasn't properly set up as a pdf form while Acrobat Pro only recognizes pre-existing form fields.

What do you dislike?

The free version is limited to 3 uses per month. It's easiest for emailed files though it can be made to work if you don't have files in email. It took a while to create a signature the first time I used it. If you email something filled out, the recipient has a limited time to download the file before it expires. That means you need to cc yourself and save a copy of your filled out and signed form somewhere if you want to refer back to it. These are minor drawbacks of great software though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to upload your signature and validate using your google account. Once its set up though, it's very easy to use for signing and filling out pdf forms. I prefer it to printing things out and signing since its so much faster and easier.

The need to fill out and/or sign forms in pdf format.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

HelloSign review by <span>Cameron A.</span>
Cameron A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the way I can insert my signature without the need to print out a document, sign it, then scan it before emailing it. I save myself a trip to FedEx (as I don't own a printer), where I would spend a few cents or dollars on a paper which needed to be signed, then scanning it onto my thumb drive (which would cost more money), then returning to my home office to upload and email the signed documents (as I would not want to spend any more money at FedEx). In short, it's free for the first three documents per month (a limit I've yet to exceed), which saves me time and money sending signed documents to every concerned party who needs them. Also saves a few trees and paper, too.

What do you dislike?

I'm not too thrilled that I would need to pay in order to sign more than three documents a month. Thankfully, I've yet to reach that point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive, especially if you only need to sign documents three times or less per month. Simply scan your signature, upload it to HelloSign, then drop it onto the document in need of signing. No printers needed, no paper wasted, no trees needlessly cut down.

I needed to sign and email contracts and W-9s with my freelance clients. HelloSign takes care of the signature issue, saving me a trip to FedEx (I don't own a printer).

HelloSign review by <span>Aaron K.</span>
Aaron K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload a document and format it for e-signatures and choose who the signers are. The document notifications are helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the hello sign and hello fax apps worked under the same login as part of one platform without having to log into two separate platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking for an e-signature platform, think about how easy it is to use the system. HelloSign really does make signing documents electronically an easy experience.

Occasionally we have a document that we have to send out for signature. This tool makes it easy for our front line team members to quickly get a signature on a document without having to go through our internal processes and normal systems. It puts power back into our employees' hands and saves them time.

HelloSign review by <span>Abimbola K.</span>
Abimbola K.

Saves us money.

What do you like best?

Intuitive software with a basic but important use. We get to sign contracts every single day at work, and it is difficult to imagine the level of trouble we go through, to get clients to sign contracts physically.

Hellosign eliminates that stress and makes the contract signing process a matter of hours as against days.

What do you dislike?

Because of the low tech knowledge of some of our clients, they sometime stray their mouse wrongly and thus their signature appears at the wrong place on the document.

Hellosign eliminates the need to meet our clients physically for them to sign contracts with us. We simply use Hellosign and the deal is closed in minutes,in what would normally take days if we go through the traditional route of physical contract signing.

By eliminating the need for physical contract, it has also saved us vital financial resource usually expended on sending contracts to clients via courier.

HelloSign review by <span>Andy Z.</span>
Andy Z.

Great Customer Support

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Hello sign is easy to use for sales team members both for providing a quick and easy way to get signatures, but also for organized records retention of signed documents. Getting notified when someone opens your document for signature is a great way to help your sales team make themselves available for an active buyer who might have questions about an agreement.

I'm hopping on HelloSign after I just moved teams and had trouble becoming the admin to our account. Brian on the Customer Service team at HelloSign made the transition seamless. Thanks, man!

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to auto-delete old versions of a document if both parties decide to make changes. I get why you wouldn't, as it creates a past version, but I wish that it was at least deactivated automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works really well for sales and signing agreements. I've seen folks try and use it for internal HR purposes, and haven't seen as much success. If you are going for internal purposes, consider a HR system.

Sales agreements and records retention. As a Saas business ourselves working on performance management systems, it makes sense that people want to keep everything paperless.

Learn more about HelloSign

HelloSign Videos

Learning about HelloSign?

* We monitor all HelloSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.