HelloSign

Learning about HelloSign?

HelloSign Reviews

HelloSign review by <span>Cameron K.</span>
Cameron K.

"Making Signing Documents Fun: HelloSign. "

What do you like best?

HelloSign has made the contract execution process painless for my team. Our process used to take upwards of three months to get a contract reviewed, adjusted, and signed, and when time to sign is an important KPI, that is simply too long. With HelloSign, we have been able to cut that time down to a roughly three-week average from start to finish. The fact that you can send a document directly to who needs to sign it, and it automatically sends them reminders to sign is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to add people to a document who didn't need to sign, but would be beneficial to moving certain pieces along in the process. Currently, there is a limitation in the tool that only allows you to send to the people you need signatures from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, provides timely updates to you and the required signers, and is a beautiful user experience. I would recommend that your team try the trial first as there may be certain limitations based on your size of your team or required contents you need from the signees.

HelloSign is helping my team hit important KPI's and aiding in increasing our ARR because we are spending less time messing with paperwork, and more time effectively managing our partnerships and creating high value for our customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HelloSign
Showing 258 HelloSign reviews
HelloSign review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

"Great system but a few tweaks to fix it up would be nice."

What do you like best?

I love the idea of being able to send out contracts for clients to sign. They love the ability to sign right online and the notifications on a daily basis keep the signing of the contract always at the top of their minds. Having multiple signees as well is amazing!!

What do you dislike?

I really like 99.9% of everything HelloSign is about. The one issue, which has been a huge hassle for me, is that sometimes when going through the whole signing process, I click to accept the signature and then I get an error... this doesn't happen every time but if the error happens to one contract, the whole thing has to be re-made and sent out for signing again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HelloSign is an amazing piece of software but be wary of potential errors when signing some documents.

The whole ability to go paperless even on contracts and not chase people for signatures has been a huge time saver and stress reliever!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HelloSign
HelloSign review by <span>Steve Q.</span>
Steve Q.

"Solid electronic signature solution"

What do you like best?

It's an easy to use, straight-forward solution that saves our team a significant amount of time due to automating a previously manual, tedious process.

What do you dislike?

There is no specific feature or function (or lack thereof) that I dislike. HelloSign does exactly what we need it to do. Having said that - our use case is very basic, namely, handling the contract signature process for commercial transactions and contracts that do not require inputs aside from signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HelloSign has been an easy to setup and use solution for our business development team which handles a high volume of deals each month. We've also used DocuSign and find it comparable and equally satisfactory. Caveat - we do not deal with contracts that have heightened regulatory or compliance obligations such as HIPPA, thus for users in the healthcare space or industries with similar obligations, then I'd recommend doing a more careful evaluation as to the security features to ensure they suffice.

Time: HelloSign does a great job of streamlining what used to be a time-intensive, manual process -- printing, signing, scanning, emailing, re-scanning the countersigned version, and archiving the fully executed copy. Given our team has a relatively high volume of deals closed each month, the aggregate time savings and efficiency gains are noticeable and a valued benefit.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

HelloSign review by <span>Jamie R.</span>
Jamie R.

"Fast way to sign or fill out pdf forms"

What do you like best?

It's really fast to fill out and sign pdf forms. It's way more user-friendly for that purpose than Acrobat Pro. Once you go through the setup process it is fast and easy to use. I have also used Acrobat Pro for signing and filling out forms. HelloSign lets you fill in a pdf even if it wasn't properly set up as a pdf form while Acrobat Pro only recognizes pre-existing form fields.

What do you dislike?

The free version is limited to 3 uses per month. It's easiest for emailed files though it can be made to work if you don't have files in email. It took a while to create a signature the first time I used it. If you email something filled out, the recipient has a limited time to download the file before it expires. That means you need to cc yourself and save a copy of your filled out and signed form somewhere if you want to refer back to it. These are minor drawbacks of great software though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to upload your signature and validate using your google account. Once its set up though, it's very easy to use for signing and filling out pdf forms. I prefer it to printing things out and signing since its so much faster and easier.

The need to fill out and/or sign forms in pdf format.

HelloSign review by <span>Cameron A.</span>
Cameron A.

"Easiest Way To Sign Documents Without Printing & Scanning Them First"

What do you like best?

I love the way I can insert my signature without the need to print out a document, sign it, then scan it before emailing it. I save myself a trip to FedEx (as I don't own a printer), where I would spend a few cents or dollars on a paper which needed to be signed, then scanning it onto my thumb drive (which would cost more money), then returning to my home office to upload and email the signed documents (as I would not want to spend any more money at FedEx). In short, it's free for the first three documents per month (a limit I've yet to exceed), which saves me time and money sending signed documents to every concerned party who needs them. Also saves a few trees and paper, too.

What do you dislike?

I'm not too thrilled that I would need to pay in order to sign more than three documents a month. Thankfully, I've yet to reach that point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive, especially if you only need to sign documents three times or less per month. Simply scan your signature, upload it to HelloSign, then drop it onto the document in need of signing. No printers needed, no paper wasted, no trees needlessly cut down.

I needed to sign and email contracts and W-9s with my freelance clients. HelloSign takes care of the signature issue, saving me a trip to FedEx (I don't own a printer).

HelloSign review by <span>Rebecca D.</span>
Rebecca D.

"A contract signing framework we can rely on."

What do you like best?

Hellosign provides my organization with a new contract signing experience where our partners and customers get to see only the most important validated information,eliminating the complex ,bulky hardcopy contract documentations which was the norm. This has resulted in a faster contract signing process between my organization and our clients and partners.Saving us money ,time and providing us with an efficient contract signing framework.

What do you dislike?

Acceptability is the only setback I can associate with Hellosign. In my previous organization ,we rarely faced scenarios where our clients or partners refused contract documentations sent via Hellosign. However in my current organization ,where we get to partner with firms and teams in developing and third world countries ; we do regularly encounter these difficulties where some of our clients have never heard about Hellosign and while they were amazed by how fast it could make the contract signing process ,they still requested for the old ,slow physical contract signing process.

Hellosign has simplified and fastened the contract signing process across every facet of my organization. From the way we sign partnership agreements and contracts with clients ,customers and partners ; to how the Hr department signs contracts with employees ; the contract signing process is less expensive ,more efficient and ten times faster than the traditional style of scanning-printing-signing- sending contracts or mailing contracts via postmail.

HelloSign review by <span>Aaron K.</span>
Aaron K.

"Easy to use for your occasional e-signature"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload a document and format it for e-signatures and choose who the signers are. The document notifications are helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the hello sign and hello fax apps worked under the same login as part of one platform without having to log into two separate platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking for an e-signature platform, think about how easy it is to use the system. HelloSign really does make signing documents electronically an easy experience.

Occasionally we have a document that we have to send out for signature. This tool makes it easy for our front line team members to quickly get a signature on a document without having to go through our internal processes and normal systems. It puts power back into our employees' hands and saves them time.

HelloSign review by <span>Amanda G.</span>
Amanda G.

"Easy to use for legal documents"

What do you like best?

Easy to track, send, and receive signatures on legal documents. I use this platform at least 4 times a week to send documents to clients. Clients like it because they can sign on their phone or through the computer and they automatically receive back the completed document once all parties have signed. Hellosign saves all my completed documents so if I need to find a signed agreement, I can use the platform to find my documents later. The service is fast and I get an email when someone opens up the document as well as when they sign. Would recommend to any small business owner who has contracts that need to be executed quickly.

What do you dislike?

Client's can't make their own edits to sent out documents. If I spell a name wrong or missed a date, we have to restart the process. The signature blocs can be buggy and end up with signatures placed in weird spots on the page. However, all of the documents are pdf editable and thus any errors are easy to remove.

Getting fee agreements and legal documents signed easily. Made my legal services process faster and allowed me to pass on those savings to the clients.

HelloSign review by <span>Abimbola K.</span>
Abimbola K.

"Saves us money. "

What do you like best?

Intuitive software with a basic but important use. We get to sign contracts every single day at work, and it is difficult to imagine the level of trouble we go through, to get clients to sign contracts physically.

Hellosign eliminates that stress and makes the contract signing process a matter of hours as against days.

What do you dislike?

Because of the low tech knowledge of some of our clients, they sometime stray their mouse wrongly and thus their signature appears at the wrong place on the document.

Hellosign eliminates the need to meet our clients physically for them to sign contracts with us. We simply use Hellosign and the deal is closed in minutes,in what would normally take days if we go through the traditional route of physical contract signing.

By eliminating the need for physical contract, it has also saved us vital financial resource usually expended on sending contracts to clients via courier.

HelloSign review by <span>Andy Z.</span>
Andy Z.

"Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Hello sign is easy to use for sales team members both for providing a quick and easy way to get signatures, but also for organized records retention of signed documents. Getting notified when someone opens your document for signature is a great way to help your sales team make themselves available for an active buyer who might have questions about an agreement.

I'm hopping on HelloSign after I just moved teams and had trouble becoming the admin to our account. Brian on the Customer Service team at HelloSign made the transition seamless. Thanks, man!

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to auto-delete old versions of a document if both parties decide to make changes. I get why you wouldn't, as it creates a past version, but I wish that it was at least deactivated automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works really well for sales and signing agreements. I've seen folks try and use it for internal HR purposes, and haven't seen as much success. If you are going for internal purposes, consider a HR system.

Sales agreements and records retention. As a Saas business ourselves working on performance management systems, it makes sense that people want to keep everything paperless.

HelloSign review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

"HelloSign is Easy and Great Value! -- Definitely Recommend! "

What do you like best?

Easy to upload documents

Very affordable

Easy to put details into document to get signed

There is a trial period so you can even get a few documents signed for free and test out the platform

What do you dislike?

The email link that is sent out sometimes expires after you view it one time. I have never used their customer services, so not sure how that is. Other than that there isn't anything coming to mind about why I would dislike this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like the cheapest option for getting digital signatures from prospects

Easy way to get digital signatures for signed agreements for my clients/prospects

Speeds up the process for prospects to not have to wait for printing out an agreement and then scanning and reuploading it.

HelloSign review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use, but not a comprehensive solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple UI. Does its job well for simple contracts that require minimal changes, editing, back and forth, or parties involved.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow for edits on the contracts easily. After using other similar programs like DocuSign and Right Signature, I find this is a big flaw of HelloSign. I often find myself needing to delete the previous document and recreating a new one to make the changes I want appropriately. Cancelled documents also does not get saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just a small startup company or simple contracts, this is a good solution for you. However, if your sales process is more complex and may often require adjustments or multiple signers, you are better of spending a little more with other solutions.

To be able to quickly send documents and get them signed in a timely manner.

HelloSign review by <span>Brandon Z.</span>
Brandon Z.

"Simple as it gets"

What do you like best?

HelloSign makes it incredibly easy to get a document e-signed. Are there other e-signing services? Yes. Does anyone have an interface that's a clean and simple as HelloSign's? No.

Luckily HelloSign not only has a clean UI, the whole process is fantastic, both for me creating and sending documents, but also for my clients signing them.

What do you dislike?

Their free plan allows 3 documents a month... currently that's fine for me but could easily become restricting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's not a lot I can say about HelloSign... it's a very straightforward service. If you need to have a document signed, definitely give HelloSign a try. It's incredibly easy to setup and send your document for signing.

I've used a couple services that were difficult to use or wouldn't let you change your signature after you wrote it once. HelloSign looks and is better.

Making contracting signing legal and painless for both me and my clients.

HelloSign review by <span>Kay P.</span>
Kay P.

"LOVE LOVE LOVE HELLO SIGN!"

What do you like best?

Hello Sign is so user friendly and quick to use. I like it most because it does not look like an electronic signature like Docusign does. All of my clients find it very easy to use...even on their phone.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike. If I had to say anything negative is that I wish that when I duplicated fields by clicking, the signature would land on the line. Instead I have to always drag it down to get it in the right spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend HELLO SIGN. Inexpensive, easy to use, clients love it!

This saves me SO much time in my real estate business. I estimate that it saves me 2-4 hours per week! Very easy for my clients and saves them time as well since they don't have to drive to meet me to get signatures or have to sign and fax back.

HelloSign review by <span>Courtney H.</span>
Courtney H.

"An e-signature platform that is as efficient as it is cost-effective!"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is extremely easy to use for both the sender and the signer. I like that all of the options are at the top of the screen, and it takes seconds to populate the fields of my documents.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see some metrics showing document turnaround times. Also, their "Everyone has Signed the Document" email is a little confusing as it directs recipients to the large "View Document" icon, which requires them to create a HelloSign account, when the document is already included as a pdf attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret using this platform. It should meet all of your signature needs at 1/3 the cost of other platforms.

Doing business all over the country used to mean 5 to 10 days before every signer sent back their documents. With HelloSign, this can be accomplished within minutes. We are saving money on overnight shipment charges, and we are able to fund deals more quickly using HelloSign.

HelloSign review by <span>Christopher D.</span>
Christopher D.

"Best E-Signature for the Money, Hands Down."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, price, unlimited signatures and documents. And our clients love it. They tell us it's much easier for them, compared to manually signing, scanning and sending documents. I also like having all documents available to me on the website, in case I forget to save to our local files. The audit history and validation is also great.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, signatures show-up in weird places on the document, usually due to a stray click of the mouse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Do it now! If you're a CPA firm, HelloSign is a game changer. No question about it. You will get work done faster, and you'll delight your clients.

Quickly collecting signatures on tax forms -- Form 8879 specifically, which gives us permission to e-file. Turn-around is MUCH faster than old method of asking client to hand-sign, scan and send back. We also collect signatures on engagement letters and Powers of Attorney. Again, much faster turn-around time, so we get work done faster and more efficiently.

HelloSign review by <span>Diego N.</span>
Diego N.

"Making my workflow a lot easier"

What do you like best?

I really like how HelloSign makes both mine and client's life easier dealing with contracts and agreements. Simplifies everything on both ends and at the same time gives a more professional and reliable image to my business. Using HelloSign gives a peace of mind on both parties and by making the client sign contracts ahead of time I'm able to organize my schedule ahead of time as well. It dropped last minute cancellations down from 15% to 0%. I haven't had a single cancellation from any client so far thanks to how easy it is to handle business through HelloSign.

What do you dislike?

The templates limitation on my current plan. I would like to have more templates for other kinds of contracts I send very often without having to pay more for these options. Sometimes when translating documents from Word to prepare for signing, for some reason the formatting is changed a little bit and some blank spaces are reduced. I wish there were more options as far as formatting such as Date box, without necessarily being Sign Date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the trial. I really liked what HelloSign offered.

Dealing with contracts for everyone. No more need to print and waste papers. Also no need keep going back and forward with clients. It makes client's and my life a lot easier and improves my workflow and time spent with paperwork. Now I'm able to spend more time on what I really should.

HelloSign review by <span>Megan R.</span>
Megan R.

"HelloSign is Great!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can use this for free while you don't have many clients (and therefore less income) and then are able to upgrade when you need more than the allowed 3 contracts per month for unlimited contracts. HelloSign makes it simple and easy to upload my contract as a PDF and then add signature and text boxes for my client to fill in. And the process is smooth and looks super professional to clients, which I love! Also the one time I talked with their customer service they were extremely helpful! I recommend this to everyone needing an electronic contract service!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to edit my PDFs in hello sign and keep my design intact. For most, this isn't an issue because they're using Google docs or something similar to create their contract, but since I'm a designer I create my contracts in Illustrator so they look unique and polished. I wish there was a way to be able to edit these PDFs and to just change name and project info directly in Hello Sign while keeping my same fonts and format. Not a deal breaker though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! HelloSign is great!

Before Hello Sign, I was emailing PDFs and having them print, sign, and scan or mail back to me. Such a time waster! This is super easy and takes less than 5 minutes for me to upload and send and less than 5 minutes for my client to sign and send back to me!

HelloSign review by <span>Nadya K.</span>
Nadya K.

"Simplified signatures"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is extremely simple for your users and requires little training for them to understand. Allows you to create template links for acknowledgement form which makes working with large numbers a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Most of the features are quite limiting on the Pro plan with too many features on the Business plan especially for start ups

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to send out mass acknowledgment forms, standard contracts frequently or just prefer to go paperless but retain an audit trail, hellosign is one of the better options. Spring for a Pro Plan !

Contract signing. It is paper free and faster

HelloSign review by <span>Temitope E.</span>
Temitope E.

"We now close deals faster. "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of use Hellosign provides its users. Allowing ourselves, clients and partners create and insert signatures into the dotted lines without the need of unnecessary actions like printing out a document,and scanning.

What do you dislike?

We also use another product from the same company known as Hellofax. Will be fantastic if these two softwares integrates with each other ; without the need to login seperatly every other day.

Hellosign has made it easy for us to close deals with clients much faster and efficiently. Rather than the old conventional method of either having to send a representative Down to a foreign country just to sign a contract or having to forward paper documents to partners and clients : hellosign enable our clients sign the dotted lines in a few minutes,courtesy this basic but important tool.

HelloSign review by <span>Tom W.</span>
Tom W.

"Simple but strong choice for e-document management"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of adding and managing documents makes the process of getting things signed very quick and painless. The updates that you receive at every step of the process are excellent.

I've used support a couple of times and they've always been very fast and helpful.

The document setup tool (where you select what needs signing and by whom) is very well built and easy to use. The UX is great both for the administrator and the end users who need to sign the documents.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about the platform, as it's fairly simple and 'just works'. It's probably a touch expensive for what it does, but I understand the need to charge the price per user that they do, as their business model means that organizations won't usually need to buy many user licenses in total.

Fast turnaround for document signing for our SaaS platform.

HelloSign review by <span>Kelly M.</span>
Kelly M.

"For occasional use-, it's easy to use and at the right price point- Free!"

What do you like best?

This application is free to use, simple to navigate, easy-to-follow instructions. When signing only a few documents per month, there really isn't any other program out there like it! It's also easy to collaborate with others if necessary.

What do you dislike?

There are only a limited amount of documents one can sign per month, so other applications must be utilized if you exceed that amount. Collaboration depends on whether others can utilize a Google docs account. Mobile access is difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

Identify how many documents you will need to sign electronically. If the number is relatively small, this would be a product to absolutely consider

I am able to cut out the "print, sign, scan" headache I used to have to go through just to send a signed document. Additionally, the signature looks more smooth and professional than with other like products

HelloSign review by <span>Kayley R.</span>
Kayley R.

"HelloSign For Life Coaching"

What do you like best?

I create my agreements or contracts on a Google document and then I'm able to directly upload the document to HelloSign, insert the signatures, and send it along. It takes 3 minutes to get everything over to a new client. Seamless.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would save recently used documents, unless this is a feature I haven't seen yet (or I've missed). I upload the same contract or agreement each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like one of the top docusign type tools on the market, and it was inexpensive to purchase an entire year up front.

I can see when clients have viewed a document, and it makes the process more professional. It makes me look and feel more legitimate as a life coach, and I'm pretty psyched moving forward with more clients!

HelloSign review by <span>Victor H.</span>
Victor H.

"I like signing docs with HelloSign"

What do you like best?

The gmail integration is really helpful, I like the "save my default signature" feature, I can share with my business partners our contracts in a secure way. It is a great service and there is not too much alternatives outside. THIS IS FOR THE HELLOSIGN TEAM: The API is so awesome, even for Ruby devs there is a gem you can use, very good guys you are doing it great!

What do you dislike?

Truth is I like all of this app, there is nothing to complain for the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is so simple to use that you do not need to learn anything at all to start using this app.

Help me singing my contracts with my partners, and also singing confidential docs.

HelloSign review by <span>Pema L.</span>
Pema L.

"LOVE LOVE LOVE Hellosign. Makes my job so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I love being able create templates with frequently used forms that we can hyperlink and send out to the entire company.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I wish the text fields were responsive so that if a person's response is longer than the field allows for, it doesn't cut off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your entire company is onboard instead of having a bunch of disparate systems for e-signatures.

We use Hellosign to:

- send permission slips to parents for them to sign.

- send enrollment contracts to new families when we admit them to our school

- send tax forms, medical waiver forms, I-9s, and other HR required documents during onboarding

- send out employee handbook and policies for all employees to sign

Very easy to use and reduces the need to chase down paper contracts, scanning docs, etc. Saves tons of time.

HelloSign review by <span>Patricia M.</span>
Patricia M.

"Hellosign transformed our contract signing process."

What do you like best?

Hellosign enable my organization sign agreements and contracts with our clients remotely. Eliminating the need to move around heavy, bulky paperworks from one location to another just for clients to append their signature.

It is very simple to use ,legally binding on all parties using it to sign contracts and I believe is a steal at 40$ per month.

What do you dislike?

We still encounter clients and partners who prefer to sign agreements physically ,as against making use of Hellosign.But these are clients who had never heard about Hellosign in the first place.

Hellosign provides my organization with a fast, cost-effective alternative way to sign agreements with our clients and partners,while also ensuring whatever agreement we sign with them via Hellosign is legally binding.

HelloSign review by <span>Andrew T.</span>
Andrew T.

"It just works so well"

What do you like best?

The process of adding documents requiring eSignatures is extremely fast and simple. The HelloSign team have provided a well-considered method in which to add documents (either from local machines or cloud-based services like Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and OneDrive) and, depending your account type, with the option of using templates for frequent file types. Equally so, assigning signatories and defining what and where within the document they need to sign is a very quick and easy process.

On receipt of the document, the user process - from opening to signing - is excellent, with all actions appended as an audit trail to the document which becomes legally binding. Perfect for my company which does much of its work with remote companies.

What do you dislike?

My only (minor) gripe relates to email security. When sending a document out to two or more prospective signatories, I have witnessed emails intended for one recipient being forwarded to another. This is a potentially compromising situation and I would encourage more clarity within HelloSign's generic email message (although, to be fair, a basic message is already presented within the recipient's email) but maybe to consider a methodology which mitigates the risk of such private documents being made accessible to unintended parties, i.e. email accounts or domains which do not match the original recipient's address. I realise this may not be HelloSign's issue, but a gateway page may be prudent (which is presented only from email clicks to users who are not already logged in and/or registered)?

Recommendations to others considering the product

An affordable eSignature service which is constantly improving.

I run an digital agency serving many overseas customers. I use HelloSign to present a wide range of documents from initial proposals through to legal agreements and creative/development approval forms. No longer do we need to wait hours or days for clients to sign-off on work or put them through the headache of printing, signing, scanning, and re-sending documents we require their signatures on. HelloSign's service is legal and binding and we have adopted this as our preferred online eSignature solution. The added bonus is having visibility when documents are being opened and by which recipient. Most importantly, all involved parties are afforded peace of mind. This has helped us to improve relationships with existing customers and expedites arrangements with new.

Need I also mention the environmental considerations this presents simply by circumventing document printing? Great work, HelloSign.

HelloSign review by <span>Matthew G.</span>
Matthew G.

"Nothing but the best!!!"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is awesome! As a business running on Google Apps we really enjoy the fact that HelloSign fully integrates with our Drive account. In addition we can sign and save or email. Price point is also spot on for single users as well as there Business Plan.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option of adding Single Users to any plan instead of having to buy additional plans as need be. For instance when we picked up a second employee we would of liked the option to add a second user to the pro plan for a smaller monthly fee. Once we continued to grow we the Business Plan made sense but the option would have been nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing, it's working. If I had to make one suggestion though it would be to create additional plan options for small business users.

Chat is a necessary tool for any business looking to cast a large online net. Once we realized the value it was a simple decision and one that I'm very happy we made.

HelloSign review by <span>Colleen S.</span>
Colleen S.

"HelloSign is fast and saves printer ink and paper!"

What do you like best?

Easily upload documents and sign, date and fill in text fields. Then download or email. You can even use hellofax to fax documents. Super easy and super fast!

What do you dislike?

Free version doesn't have enough allowable uses, yet the paid version has more than I would need regularly. Wish they had a pay per overage feature for when you hit your limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend HelloSign. It's easy to sign up, it's user interface is intuitive, and it's fast!

Easy and fast way to turn around biz and personal docs. Need a school form signed and sent back to the school while you are on the road? Need an SOW signed for business but don't want to lose valuable time while the printer is down? Hellosign has you covered!

HelloSign review by <span>Clint A.</span>
Clint A.

"A once painful & lengthy process is now simple, quick and super efficient"

What do you like best?

Users can sign & submit from anywhere at anytime on any device. This has completely changed and improved the process for sending and receiving signed, completed, accurate documents in a timely manner. With the template feature I only had to create the document once and now thousands of students each year can complete the required documents. Instant notification of when documents are completed and being submitted through HelloSign guarantees that all required signatures are there and that the document will be readable. Users cannot skip or miss any field before sending. Before when asking users to scan or fax documents back you never knew what quality of file you would get. Some of the scans were unusable, now we never have that issue anymore.

What do you dislike?

Unique field validation would be helpful. I have seen other electronic signature software that you could specify the type of field and it would be validated as an email address, social security number, phone number, text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using HelloSign, call and talk to someone there. All the staff I have worked with were extremely friendly and helpful. They answered all of our questions before we signed up and were happy to help with anything we needed when setting up and evaluating the software. I was able to try all the features and know exactly how it was going to work for us before we had to pay anything. Now that we are paying customers the support is just as easy. Any questions are answered quickly and any changes to our account are handled without any headache.

We used to hassle students to print, read, sign, scan, attach or fax and send enrollment documents back to us. Now they receive one link that allows them to open, view, read and sign the documents from any computer, phone, or tablet and send it back to us immediately. It has sped up the process immensely and I can never envision having to do business the old way again. All files are now received the same way and it is so simple. It has removed all tech support calls we used to have to handle, to help users know how to download or scan or attach documents in the past. Also, we know the files are complete and accurate since the user cannot skip a signature or page and still submit.

HelloSign review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great e-signature program!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Does NOT require a signing "order" so can go to multiple people without waiting on any one person in particular. Sends auto reminders to the signers. Sends updates to my e-mail. Has been a HUGE asset to our business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It really is a great program. It allows me to track, change and download easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A big seller for me was that I didn't have to have an order of signing . This has been a game changer for me. So much better!!

We require a LOT of signatures. A lot less Fed-Ex (saves money). I have very few companies tell me they can't take the e-signatures. I occasionally still need wet signatures (banks, loan paperwork, etc) but for everything else, this is perfect.

HelloSign review by <span>Stephanie R.</span>
Stephanie R.

"Secure and easy "

What do you like best?

I love that this program saves a lot of time and paper by having a platform that allows the clients and the doctor to sign importbsbt documents, especially ones that are time sensitive. Also, I enjoy how it sends reminders of the document(s) weren’t signed in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set my own reminders for documents to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is by far one of the best programs I’ve used to date as far as security and reliability.

It’s helped with paper waste, security, and organization.

HelloSign review by <span>Gregory S.</span>
Gregory S.

"Fast and Easy Digital Signatures"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is easy to use to collection signatures fast. It emails once someone has viewed the document and once they complete the signature process. The panel is clean and easy to understand. The document flow works great.

What do you dislike?

I wish you would be able to send the user a link and attach the document once completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to answer and easy to create documents.

HelloSign provides a quick and fast system to collect signatures and complete your agreements. It also has an audit trail to make everything legally sound.

HelloSign review by <span>Kaile B.</span>
Kaile B.

"Most Intuitive E-Sign Process Ever"

What do you like best?

Super slick and intuitive, test half a dozen e-signature companies and Hello Sign was by far the easier to use for both the user and the customer. Easy to track and send reminder and customize signature spaces.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to cc another email for tracking updates without having to buy another user

Revamping our signature process by trying to go paperless. HelloSign has been great for quickly gathering signatures and not bogging down the client more with clumsy software.

HelloSign review by <span>Samantha N.</span>
Samantha N.

"A Great Digital Signature Contract "

What do you like best?

It's an easy platform to get signatures and agreements signed and back quickly. It also has an audit trail that will make everything legally sound.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more templates, for the plans and levels I could use more templates to help speed up the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple, streamlined and legally sound document collection software, then HelloSign is the answer and what you are looking for.

The ability to get legally sound agreements signed and excited.

HelloSign review by <span>Tyler B.</span>
Tyler B.

"Easy and Effective Digital Signatures"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is easy and effective. It gets the job done and easy to set-up and follow. It has useful features on each package level and an audit trail when needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish each plan come with more templates, it seems the templates don't match the subscription model tiers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, we'll be happy. It's a great product, easy to use and allows you to complete the sales process quickly.

HelloSigns allows us to complete the sales process and get deals done quickly.

HelloSign review by <span>Catherine P.</span>
Catherine P.

"Hellosign business user"

What do you like best?

The easiness of uploading documents and editing with features fields. The use of the signature, text, etc. boxes and putting them in the document and preparing it. The only thing is getting the boxes to line up with one another on the lines. I think there should be a moving guide that shows when the lines are lining up with each other.

Slack integration is definitely helpful when getting back notifications and notifying others of signed or sent out documents. We use this to communicate back and forth with certain employees to show them the documents have been completed and cc the program that we use for sales.

What do you dislike?

Admin cant sort and archive documents. Lack of template links and templates in paid version, only 5. Other programs we have used have much more or unlimited templates and template links to use. Not able to sort each user's documents from admin user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the pricing structure if you are using this. If you can sign up as one person and only use it as one person, then the free version is good enough. If you have several other people using it then the other versions are worth it. But I think that hellosign really needs to look at the allotted amount of templates/template links they give with the paid version.

We need a api integration for our program with this.

HelloSign review by <span>Niki P.</span>
Niki P.

"Conveniently awesome"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about HelloSign is how convenient is it to sign documents or request signatures on a document. It's got a sleek interface and is pretty easy to use for the most part. Very intuitive design.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike most is having to manually prepare what information needs to be completed by the other party. I wish it would auto-figure that out and just have me confirm or reject what needs to completed for forms requiring much more than a signature.

Another thing I really disliked is how I automatically charged me for an entire year after a trial (as opposed to be charged month to month instead). When I cancelled my subscription (to avoid being charged for another year), it revoked my right to all the paid features for the year I just paid and never got a refund. That was really disappointing and left a bad taste in my mouth. I'll likely invest in docusign before making another investment in Hello Sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is only good for simple documents that require strictly signatures and initials and/or limited fill in the blank texts like name and contact info. If you have a lengthy questionnaire that needs to be completed, this may not be the best tool for that because then you would have to manually identify all the questions that you need your client to complete and that can be a huge pain. The free version is perfect if you don't have more than 1 or 2 documents to sign or be signed. If you have more document flow, then it would actually be worth it.

The business problem I am solving is clients not having access to a printer or scanner and not being able to submit requested documents in a timely manner. The benefit I have realized is convenience and timeliness.

HelloSign review by <span>Ron R.</span>
Ron R.

"Hello Sign Became Useful"

What do you like best?

I like its ease of use and clean web presence. It has certainly made my busy lifestyle a little smoother. Everything is organised and easy to get to. I enjoy the optional features that it provides. I like that my Clients with the stroke of their finger can authorize and it's nice to get the notification that a signing was completed.

What do you dislike?

I don't notice anything wrong because I use it for what I need to use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Are you tired of submitting single entry docs? Then you may want to try Hellosign as it makes your job that much more easier. Stop having to write and re-write your signature multiple times.

The fact that I don't have to print or fax documents to my clients any more. The ease of use from a client's point of view. It didn't require them to interrupt their day to download and upload just to sign off on the documents. I like the fact that I can log on from anyplace and access my documents.

HelloSign review by <span>Paula D.</span>
Paula D.

"Easy to use software for paperless finance processes"

What do you like best?

No more paper! No more filing! We use hellosign for approval of invoices and authorisation of payments in our accounts payable department. It makes these processes easier and more flexible for staff in various locations to work together. We love the audit trail and the fact that we can drag and drop pdf's so no more printing, scanning and filing piles of paper. We also like that we can integrate with google drive.

What do you dislike?

We would like the ability to use the mobile app to sign documents which is not currently available. This would add the flexibility for our managers to approve on the go.

We have had issues with the order of uploaded documents being incorrect, and have also been unable to upload a large number of documents intermittently.

It would be great to be able to send more than one document for signing at a time (so that multiple documents each with the audit sheet at the end would return signed from one email). The uploading of each invoice separately and sending it off individually when we could send a batch to be signed takes time.

*We no longer have stacks of paper to file, we just drag and drop into our electronic filing system

*We no longer have to print or scan documents, we receive pdf invoices by email, upload them for signing, drag and drop to file, combine into a batch when ready for payment and upload them for authorisation

*At audit time we can put all our filed documents on a hard drive for the auditors instead of them coming into the office and going through tonnes of lever arch files

HelloSign review by <span>Olabisi O.</span>
Olabisi O.

"No need to courier documents. "

What do you like best?

Nice and intuitive user interface, with a short learning curve. It greatly reduced the workload and time space usually spent to get a contract signed. Hellosign has eliminated the need to courier contract documents, and enable us get contracts signed within a week: an activity which usually took at least a month to complete

What do you dislike?

We also use Hellofax which is a product from the same company, but Interestingly we are unable to integrate the two together. This need be worked on.

Hello sign ensures we get the contract signing stage of projects with clients done with as fast as possible. This tool has helped us in creating a dependable signature workflow.

HelloSign review by <span>Tanya C.</span>
Tanya C.

"Easy way to handle signatures with great integration options"

What do you like best?

I love having an easy way to request, manage, and traffic documents for signatures. This is always a tedious task and Hellosign makes it painless.

What do you dislike?

My use so far has been fairly simple - requesting multiple signatures, using templates, integrating with Gmail. I haven't come across a feature problem yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a need to collect e-signatures, definitely give HelloSign a try!

Gathering e-signatures in a technologically simple and efficient manager.

HelloSign review by <span>Chris F.</span>
Chris F.

"The best document signing tool around!"

What do you like best?

This e-signature tool is by far the easiest to use -- making it something I am confident using to share documents internally and externally to partners and clients for a seamless signing experience.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. I do wish that the template management feature was a bit easier to use in that you can make small one time edits to templates specific to that one customer you will be sending the document to.

Streamlining the signing processes -- helps us get deals and agreements signed much more quickly. Especially helpful when a signing authority might be out of the office, so they can sign on the go!

HelloSign review by <span>Matthew L.</span>
Matthew L.

"Great alternative to DocuSign"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is a great alternative to DocuSign for the occasional sender. We paid a lot for DocuSign every year and used it only a few times a month. HelloSign is free for a few sends per month.

What do you dislike?

The one feature that DocuSign had that HelloSign doesn't is the ability to see when people view the document that you send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are low volume sender, this is definitely the product for you.

The ability to send documents to be digitally signed.

HelloSign review by <span>Nicholas S.</span>
Nicholas S.

"Hello Sign is a powerful tool"

What do you like best?

I can sign invoices from my email without printing and it has an audit trail for the electronic signing of documents. I know when people have signed, and I also can allocate the order of signing. It is very powerful for our board of directors with with respect to circulating resolutions.

This is definitely one of my favourite tools and I sing praises to anyone who cares to listen.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to having the email signing functionality extend with the same simplicity to the mobile phone platform email software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are running Gmail hosted systems, this product is very easy to introduce into your organisation.

Hello Sign saves me time and effort with respect to approving invoices for payment. it allows me to be more mobile, and it saves me from printing unnecessarily.

With the functioning of our Board of Directors electronic signing of circular resolutions has made what was once an extraordinarily complex and expensive process, remarkably simple and accurate.

HelloSign review by <span>Michelle F.</span>
Michelle F.

"HelloSign is the easiest electronic signing software!"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to talk with a client and then immediately send over a contract for them to sign. No faxing, no waiting. I can easily mark the areas that they need to initial, sign and date and every client has been able to sign and return documents without any technical issues.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any dislikes, I would love if there were a way to view all of my signed documents on my hellosign app. The documents could be a little easier to sort but not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that everyone who signs documents uses HelloSign. It's easy to use and quick! It will improve your returned contract rate.

Since I switched over to electronic signing with HelloSign I have closed contracts more quickly and of course, the best part is everyone is happy because they don't have to print, sign, scan and upload! My clients report back that the ease of use is refreshing and even the least technological clients have been able to sign documents with no problems. I like that it is easy to create documents to sign and with a click I can sign and go for documents that vendors want me to return. Not having to print out a document, hand write all of the information, scan (find a scanner!) and upload and then email or fax back is VERY time saving.

HelloSign review by <span>Jimmy H.</span>
Jimmy H.

"Simple, fast, easy and the BEST out there!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Whether you are the sender or the receiver, it doesn't matter - it's easy either way. Actually, it's the BEST signature interface that we have EVER used at our company. We LOVE it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything about HelloSIgn is phenomenal!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it. You will see that it is much more valuable than the price.

Before HelloSign, we tried several signature programs that always had something that we didn't like about them. Now, our customers can easily sign and receive their documents and we have never had one single issue with it. The biggest benefit that we have realized is the fact that all documents can easily be retrieved, reviewed, downloaded and everything.

HelloSign review by <span>Oscar T.</span>
Oscar T.

"Promotes remote contract signing. "

What do you like best?

The user interface is smooth and intuitive. Beats a tool like Acrobat pro in terms of simplicity. It has made our contract signing in our company faster and much more efficient : while saving us financial resource in the process.

What do you dislike?

While Hellosign has perfectly done a good job, we still encounter clients who will rather sign documents physically as against signing remotely. I guess it is still not completely accepted, especially in developing economies.

Hellosign eases the stress we usually encounter during the process of contract signing with our clients.

Rather than us meeting our clients physically, hellosign enable our clients sign their contracts remotely.

HelloSign review by <span>Ben P.</span>
Ben P.

"Terrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Great intuitive ui. Integrates with Hubspot

What do you dislike?

Outbound emails increasingly getting caught as spam, Hellosign flagged by Hotmail, outlook.com as spam. Mimecast identifies it as spam. HelloSign unwilling to do anything on their end to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your documents to actually get to the person you're sending them to don't use HelloSign

A digital signature that integrated with Hubspot

HelloSign review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"HelloSign"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are the email notifications of when someone has viewed the documents that have been sent and that the documents are stored online even after they have been signed. With these features, we can keep track of the entire process, making it easier to keep track of everything we have sent..

What do you dislike?

Templates are offered, but not very useful for the type of business that we use this produce for, maybe if there was an option to create the template from scratch, it would work better for our company. Other than that everything works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is an excellent product, it is very secure to send and receive important, legal binding documents. Very easy to upload files, to assign people to sign separate documents if needed; there is also an option to cc another party even if they don't need to sign a document.

Collecting signatures is much easier this way, clients can review and sign documents right from their phones. Knowing that the client has viewed the documents helps us know when to follow up, making it easier to stay on top of things.

HelloSign review by <span>Danielle U.</span>
Danielle U.

"Amazing Resource for my Business!"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is so easy to use as a resource for my business! Even more, it is simple for my clients to use and takes many tasks out of the contract process for me. I have looked at a few other e-signing resources, one even free, and I would not trade them for HelloSign. I LOVE it! Thanks HelloSign for being awesome and ever innovative!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't run into anything that I am not happy with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

The ease of sending, signing (legally e-signing), and providing a signed contract copy for my business records and for my clients.

HelloSign review by <span>Stacy A.</span>
Stacy A.

"Great for low-volume signatures"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and convenience of this software. It makes having my clients sign their contracts very simple and looks professional.

What do you dislike?

They offer 3 free contracts per month- but I'm a low-volume business so this free version works for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can create your contract outside of Hellosign and just leave the spaces that will need customizing blank- you can fill them in right on Hellosign using text and it makes everything so much easier!

I'm solving the awkward problem of having contracts signed by clients- this makes it easy and streamlined, no printing or worrying involved.

HelloSign review by Administrator

"I use HelloSign for all our business contracts with investors etc"

What do you like best?

That multiple people can sign documents all over the world

What do you dislike?

Actually not really anything. Maybe the user interface could be slightly more sexy, and the iOS app could be improved a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely don't hesitate to get started with this. You might need to explain to people you want to sign, that this is as good as a signature on print - especially if they are not very Internet savvy.

We run a quite virtual organization with employees, investors and board members all over the world, and because we are a startup we frequently take in new investments, issue options etc, which require us all to sign documents. If we were to send physical paper documents around it would take way too long. We could also email, print, scan, email-back - but that workflow is also quite cumbersome, and it's difficult to ask very busy people to do.

HelloSign review by <span>Chaunna B.</span>
Chaunna B.

"Super Time Saver For The Small Business Owner"

What do you like best?

The templates are my favorite feature. I used to have a template in google drive then I'd edit the document and use the HelloSign add on. Once we signed up for the business/team account we created templates of our most used documents which saves easily 15 minutes from every proposal if not more.

We also use the gmail plugin and the google drive add on. They make it super easy to sign documents that are sent to us to be signed.

On top of that, having one central location to store all proposals that have been signed or are currently out for signature is super helpful in keeping the whole team organized.

What do you dislike?

One you send a proposal Hellosign waits a couple days and then sends a reminder. I'd like to be able to customize the reminder emails a little more. A section that allows us to send a 24 hour and a 48 hour message would be great. Also an alert that reminds my team member that the proposal wasn't signed within 48 hours and they should follow up with the customer would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and ask lots of questions. The gmail plugin, drive addon, and templates feature make Hellosign a no brainer for me. I'd use the drive and plugin features even if I wasn't using it for business. The convenience of being able to sign right from your email is such a time saver.

Getting signatures and confidential client information quickly from clients. Before hellosign clients had to print and sign proposals then fax them back - with hellosign everything is done in one click - all online- and kept securely in our profile. Plus, now all of my team can go to 1 place for proposal templates and finding signed documents. Before files were saved in emails, google drive, or random computer files. This gave us 1 central location for all proposals templates and signed.

HelloSign review by <span>Jacqueline S.</span>
Jacqueline S.

"HelloSign is AWESOME!!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Hello Sign is the customer support. They are super helpful, kind and genuine. They seem to really care about you and your business and go out of their way to help when you have a problem.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't come across anything that I dislike like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As well as being very good, HelloSign seems to have a sense of fun about it too. Very easy to use.

I work with adults with ADHD and I wanted a way for clients to see and sign a legal document before we start our work together. By using HelloSign all the admin work is taken care of before our first appointment. Which means I can focus solely on helping client with their problems during our appointment time.

I really like getting an email every time someone as read and signed the document.

HelloSign review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"My Go-To for e-singing"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create templates. I also really like that you can send a file to multiple people for signatures. You can easily sign documents for yourself as well. I often get contracts that I need to sign, I upload them into Hellosign, sign them with a click of the mouse, and then I can download the file and send it to wherever it needs to go. This program is beyond easy to use!

What do you dislike?

I wish this could just be paid monthly, as opposed to being charged annually or semi-annually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can utilize the free trial to see how quick and easy Helloing is, and you should! Simple to use for both clients and office.

As a real estate broker, I need to be able to get contracts signed quickly. We are located in a rural area, Hellosign has made it possible for us to quickly email clients and get signatures. This makes our office more efficient, leading to clients who can get the homes they want without delay!

HelloSign review by <span>Omosuyii A.</span>
Omosuyii A.

"Does a basic job done with speed and efficiency. "

What do you like best?

It is a simple tool, which has improved the speed of documents signing at my company by well over 100%. Rather than posting documents to clients via courier or postal service ; we simply use hellosign and it saves us what should be days of work.

What do you dislike?

It gets the job done and you can't complain when a software gets the job done, the way you desire it.

It saves us time and resources by eliminating the need to spend days waiting for clients to receive documents sent via postal or courier service. This is a life and business saver.

HelloSign review by <span>Linda D.</span>
Linda D.

"Cannot Live without HelloSign"

What do you like best?

The integration with gmail is absolutely amazing. I love the ease of use and freedom being able to sign documents so easily via the email that sent me the document. Having a record of all of the documents signed is so handy too!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are issues connecting my Google account and logging in. It does not flow smoothly, but I assume it is an issue with security on the Google side. It seems like I have to click and log in more than one time before it actually connects my account. That only occurs when using the HelloSign Extension via Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try it, you will love it.

Ability to save precious time in distributing documents and getting others to sign documents with a few clicks of the mouse.

HelloSign review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Convenient and a LifeSaver"

What do you like best?

This is a life-saver when it comes to getting documents over to clients. Quick, convenient, and user-friendly. I've used it for both of my businesses.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were free, but things this good aren't mean to just be free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you go back through your whole document before sending. It's a pain to redo all the signature sections to the correct person.

I work with clients all over the world, so it's a great way to get documents over to them quickly for review and to sign all int he same platform.

HelloSign review by <span>Christian V.</span>
Christian V.

"HUGE time saver and SUPER easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really love how simple this service is to use. The interface is very easy to use and you'd have to do something very wrong to mess up the process. Additionally, the price is fantastic compared to some of the competition. AND you can sign documents from Gmail!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike about the product. It does exactly what I need, when I need it. One feature that could be great to add would be a "Send Later" feature that would allow you to schedule when a document is sent out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What's to consider? The price is right and it's easy to use!

HelloSign has significant reducing signing time between us and our clients. Before using them, it was often a hassle to ask client to print/review/sign/scan a document. It created a lot of lag because of the necessary steps on the receiving end. Now, we are seeing documents coming back to us the SAME DAY. This has really helped us move projects along much sooner.

HelloSign review by <span>Steven G.</span>
Steven G.

"Excellent, fast, minimalist signature management"

What do you like best?

I've been using HelloSign since launch, and am a prior DocuSign user.

Hellosign is great as the interface is ridiculously easy to use (great for both office staff and clients alike). It works well on all platforms, and integrates with HelloFax.

I use HelloSign to complete insurance applications, contracts, and other miscellaneous forms on a daily basis.

The Gmail plugin is one of my most oft-used features as I can complete and return a signed document in a matter of SECONDS, instead of having to download it, open/upload, sign, save, and send back.

What do you dislike?

My list of complaints with HelloSign is short, and really less of a list of complaints and more of a wishlist. It's a small price to pay for not having an over-complicated and bloated interface:

* Would like recurring fields (i.e. being able to fill out one field and it populates the same field across the whole document). I have forms that need Name / initials / date / ID # on every single page and it would be amazing to have these automatically fill out based on an earlier field.

* Would like fixed-width support. Acrobat DC just started supporting this and it makes a huge difference when completing forms that have single-character grids.

* Better mobile support. Still a bit kludgy on mobile devices, but usable.

* It tries to be helpful by auto-positioning fields on click but this becomes an issue when you have, say, a load of checkboxes close to each other. The system then keeps selecting an already-placed field. I end up having to create a checkbox on the other side of the page and drag it into place.

* Every so often it just "doesn't like" a document. I can't explain it, it will just not process. I find that re-saving a PDF or converting it from DOCX to PDF sometimes works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is better for individual and business users that strictly need things signed. Not as good for massive automation like some competitors, but the benefit is that it's MUCH easier to use.

Turnaround for signatures from clients has been greatly reduced. Very little support needs to be given to have clients use this.

HelloSign review by <span>Janet H.</span>
Janet H.

"How did we live without it?"

What do you like best?

HelloSign allows our office to sign documents quickly and efficiently. While the other offices wait for the mail to bring copies and send them back, we sign and send in 1 min. HelloSign saves paper, saves time, saves money. You can fill out forms as well, sign and date and off they go. I handled my last home purchase that way too!

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing that I don't like. It does what I need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrates with gmail which is very helpful to us.

We have multiple offices and don't have time to wait for someone to get back to the office to get a form signed. Sometimes multiple signatures are needed and all it takes is a few emails to get the job done.

HelloSign review by <span>Esra&#39;a A.</span>
Esra'a A.

"Relying on HelloSign to modify and sign contracts"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create drag and drop a signature, the fact that the date is already available and all we have to do is drag it to where we need to be, how simple it is to insert text. Generally it's just a simple.

What do you dislike?

The features just keep getting better, as a longtime user there were things I disliked in older versions that have since been solved. It would be nice to be able to edit the document as opposed to just add to it but I can see how that's a big ask. It's not a huge deal not to have it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As someone who used to use scanners on a daily basis simply to sign and send project agreements or contracts, I haven't touched a scanner in years after adopting HelloSign. This is not a product you want to miss out on. Try it once and you'll realize just how much your workload has improved as a result.

Our entire team works remotely. We run a human rights organization in the Middle East but a lot of our work is digital, we create applications that amplify underrepresented voices. To do that, we have needed to hire a lot of freelancers to assist with software development, UI/UX design, branding and much more. For this reason we have needed to create and sign a lot of contracts. Instead of needing to scan anything, HelloSign makes it super easy for us to get contracts signed.

HelloSign review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"Easiest digital signing platform I've come across"

What do you like best?

Hellosign is fantastic for subscribers and the signatories alike. It is easy to navigate and send documents to sign in just a few minutes due to it's clean & simple user interface. On the signatory end there is no complex process which needs to be introduced/trained - simply send and Hellosign will follow up the signatory every 3-4 days until they sign.

What do you dislike?

While the PC/web version of Hellosign is almost flawless I feel they're behind with their mobile app's capability. I am hoping we will see improvements in this area in the future.

As a tax & accounting practice we need many documents to be verified and signed by clients. Hellosign has enabled us to do this easily and paperlessly while also providing a platform to easily track what hasn't yet been signed. We also have found Hellosign useful in internal processes such as job reviewing.

HelloSign review by <span>Laurie S.</span>
Laurie S.

"I'm So Glad That Hello Sign Exists!"

What do you like best?

It's so ridiculously easy. There are like 3 or 4 different ways to add a signature, you can put it anywhere on the document, you can easily type in a date, etc. My uploaded signature looks surprisingly normal on the page, as though I'd really signed it with a pen. I also like that you can save multiple versions of your signature (I swear I'm not a spy, I just sometimes sign documents with my nickname).

What do you dislike?

Hmm I don't think there's anything I disliked about it. Sorry!

I work remotely at my job so when I've needed to sign HR papers, etc., I needed a way to do it electronically. I also used Hello Sign to sign a document for a class that I take over Skype. Practically everyone I do business with these days lives in a different part of the country from me. I've also used it to sign PDFs for government/insurance documents that I then fax online.

HelloSign review by <span>Jacobo R.</span>
Jacobo R.

"Signing documents made easy"

What do you like best?

Google Drive & Apps integration, Chrome Signing Plugin, Easy of use, Cross-device compatibility and the multiple options for users to sign the documents. Also the recent Slack integration made tracking the sent documents way more easy than relying just on e-mails. Also the Google apps integration let's you sign documents straight away from the document, with 3 clicks without needing to upload anything.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the documents get wrongly formatted from Google Docs, but it's a mixed issue between Google and HelloSign, exporting documents as PDF to preview it is the best way to avoid headaches by wrongly formatted files. I would also recommend to HelloSign to enable a "PREVIEW" of the file, since you can't really see the file structure unless you start preparing the document for signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting documents ready is very easy and fast, it's connected to the cloud and fully integrated with google drive and slack, making it super easy to track and store your signed documents.

Avoiding real paper printing and scans, makes the process faster and less troublesome. Also the automatic reminders are really helpful in some cases where the signer can't sign straight away and does it on a later date.

HelloSign review by <span>Harry K.</span>
Harry K.

"Great service and excellent support"

What do you like best?

- UI simplicity

- The report service is stable, reliable and detailed. I really appreciate the fact that I know when the recipient received the documents, if/when they opened and if/when they signed the documents.

- Referrals to get free documents because it works like both a the free and paid plans.

- I have the option to upload documents from a variety of cloud services. This feature is really important to me because I'm using them all and I'm storing different files to each one of them that I would to send to other people to sign.

- Excellent, really friendly and helpful staff. When I faced some problems with the service, some was there to help me. They even gave me back the documents I send, which my recipients didn't receive because some problems.

What do you dislike?

The free plan has a 3-documents limit. And if I send referral links to other users so they can join as well, I get only 1 free document. I would appreciate two or more free documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other similar services are confusing. HelloSign is reliable, simple and easy to use. And even if something goes wrong, a very helpful staff is there for you. Excellent customer support.

I am researcher and I have to send the consent form to the participants of my research studies. I'm not able to meet them in person and sending me the forms over email seems kind of a hassle. HelloSign is reliable and get the job done with no extra effort from my part.

HelloSign review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Frequent User"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use! Definitely user friendly and helpful in signing contracts as well as filling out PDF files. I own a small business, so from creating contracts, to filling them out on the go, HelloSign has definitely helped me improve the way I complete my tasks!

What do you dislike?

There is one feature or bug that I really dislike. You cannot edit the size of the font as small as you want. Many times, the PDF file I upload is small, so the font looks massive. Sending that to a client would make me look like a joke. So because of this, I don't always use HelloSign. Hopefully they can fix this issue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upload high quality PDF files. The font size won't be as "editable" as you think, so upload high quality and high res pdf files!

I am able to sign and fill out PDF documents on the go.

HelloSign review by <span>Robert W.</span>
Robert W.

"Great time saver!"

What do you like best?

HelloSign has saved me and the company I work for a lot of time and energy! Being able to create templates that we can just add email addresses to is so simple and fast. I also like the fact that it directly integrates with our Google Apps for Education domain which makes for easy sign-in process.

What do you dislike?

Limited plan options. I wish they had plans that were better suited to the 5 users and below that offered a greater number of templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving this a try. You will see how easy it is to setup and use and the time benefits will be immediate. If you are a Google Apps user this is a must have for digital signatures!

Streamlined HR processes where we have easy to use HR templates for leave requests, new hire documents etc. Saves time and energy.

HelloSign review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

HelloSign is very easy to use. In the two years I have been using it I have had only one client who had difficulty signing a document.

What do you dislike?

A daily report showing reminders sent to people who have not signed and a confirmation email to me that the HelloSign email request was sent without CC'ing myself would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something specific to real estate contracts in Florida this may not be the best since you have to place all of the signatures and initials manually on every page. It takes some time but there is other software out there that places the signatures and initials

We are using HelloSign for our retainer agreements and multiple types of contracts for clients to sign.

HelloSign review by <span>Lisbeth T.</span>
Lisbeth T.

"Hellosign Makes Contracts Easy!"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and intuitive. That's key for me!

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything about Hellosign. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed! Give Hellosign a try.

Hellosign solved a problem for me. I needed a secure way to obtain client signatures on contracts - and faxing seemed so old-fashioned! With Hellosign, I get the security I and my clients need and it's so simple to use. We both get copies of our agreements and it adds a level of professionalism to my business.

HelloSign review by <span>Dave F.</span>
Dave F.

"Powerfully Simple and a joy to use"

What do you like best?

It's never not worked smoothly. The user flow, the ease of use, and design are just all very well considered. It keeps track of what hasn't been signed yet.

What do you dislike?

I was going to complain about a lack of integrations, but I realized I just hadn't looked into it and set it up. They've got a lot of great integrations.

We use Hellosign for all signatures whether it's with employees, customers or the board. It all goes through HelloSign.

HelloSign review by <span>Luke S.</span>
Luke S.

"Love HelloSign"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Best of all easy for prospects to sign. I used to have to wait for a prospect to print an email attachment, sign the document, scan the signed doc, and then email it back to me. Now I get contracts back in 2 or 3 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Wish the mobile app had more capabilities. I wish I that it wouldnt attach docs to the email when you share a file with someone. It seems like you can disable the attached docs for most cases, but not when you share with someone.

Get contracts faster. I started using this and my boss saw the contract come back signed and with payment info in 2 minutes and he got the whole team a license. An added bonus was the security issue of not having contracts/order forms attached to emails.

HelloSign review by <span>Joshua L.</span>
Joshua L.

"The free version is generous"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Google Docs to pull right into Hellosign, making it that much faster to send out for signatures. The dashboard of documents with their statuses is very handy, too.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs randomly adds one or two blank pages to the end of files when imported. Can't figure out how to prevent this from happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's the best, most user-friendly digital signature app available. Getting started with their free version is a no-brainer.

Eliminating faxes and snail mail with digital signatures of contracts.

HelloSign review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"In this modern world, Hellosign has saved me so many hours that I can't count!"

What do you like best?

Email updates on status of document(s) awaiting signature. And I love the ability to remind people that they haven't signed documents. Also, storing the documents there for future retrieval is great.

What do you dislike?

The integration of ShareFile with HelloSign has not worked too well. I anticipated I could put a document into my ShareFile portal for clients, investors, regulatory documents and then would be able to click on a drop-down menu "obtain signature." So in one short bit of time I could transmit documents through ShareFile AND get signatures without having to copy the dox to HelloSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - I think you'll like it.

I'm the solving a long-time business problem that comes with CPA practices: Getting the tax returns to the clients and gathering their signatures. Using HelloSign, it's very doable.,

HelloSign review by <span>Bob G.</span>
Bob G.

"HelloSign is Simple, User Friendly, & Priced Fairly"

What do you like best?

I have used it for years because how easy it is to use and that it works pretty much all the time. HelloSign is efficient and I love how it is integrated with many different cloud services.

What do you dislike?

HelloSign NEEDS to get a better mobile presence and build momentum with the mobile platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked into several e-signing products, but kept coming back to HelloSign due to the simplicity of use AND the fair pricing structure compared to the other solutions available.

I own a gym, Synergy Kettlebell Training, and we sign waivers and member agreements using HelloSign.

HelloSign review by <span>Jakob V.</span>
Jakob V.

"Easy, fast and I love it!"

What do you like best?

I just like this service! The Google Integration is really cool, and just works. I use it mostly to sign other peoples documents, instead of that slow and cumbersome "download-print-sign-scan-upload-send-email" thing. I'm starting to slowly integrate it into our own company, for easy standardized way of getting NDAs, contractor agreements and customer contracts signed, by one or multiple users.

What do you dislike?

I would like improved the templating feature, so I can make one standard contract, that I can start to fill out with todays date and a few details and send onto the user for him to fill and sign. This is a bit tricky as it is now, but I'm sure it's something they will have a look at.

Save time, save time and save time.

Streamline.

One version of a contract, in one place.

HelloSign review by User in Internet

"Great esignature tool at an affordable cost"

What do you like best?

Cost effective, intuitive and integrated

What do you dislike?

More clarity in the work processes and steps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clean up the state/status/workflow component of the tool, perhaps chevron or bread crumbs.

Also, as I often want to import, sign and export it would be ideal to focus on the use case where people want to sign and exit quickly rather than trying to find the Download option, which is not easy to see.

I use it for personal use and it has saved me incredible amounts of time in refinancing (legal docs), applications for various items (charities, coaching duties) and anything that requires the sig of either me or my spouse.

The integrations with both Gmail and Evernote are fantastic time savors.

HelloSign review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Saves me from endless scanning"

What do you like best?

HelloSign creates digital, legally binding documents. I like their templates feature as it saves input & admin time to get docs sent off that I often get signed.

What do you dislike?

If I am not inputting a document that follows a template, it can be really tedious. Especially on a long document that requires initials on each page, or has lots of "blanks" to be filled out. I have occasionally had HelloSign notifications go to others' spam folder.

Goodbye paper trails, crooked scans, and bugging people to get your document signed.

HelloSign review by <span>Jinnie Lee S.</span>
Jinnie Lee S.

"Very Happy with HelloSign"

What do you like best?

The process is easy and intuitive and works seamlessly every time. Makes it very easy to collect sign-off from my client and therefore protect my business and earn their trust.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. My use has been relatively light, but everything I've needed has been available and worked without issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Note that I'm not a power user - my use is infrequent and in low volume. But, my experience has been such that I'm confident this tool will continue to work for me as I scale up in its use.

Problem = paperwork (no one likes it, but it has to get done)

Benefit = makes it easy for my clients to interact with me and complete tasks that benefit us both

HelloSign review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple and effective!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. We also integrated their API and they made it very easy. Our team and our clients both love the product.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike. We have had our clients ask for more branding functionality and more options for email notfications.

We are solving the need for an easier solution to document signing. Recruiters who are our clients send countless numbers of documents for signature and it takes up a lot of time. This integration cuts down the time to send and receive documents.

Internally our sales team loves it for getting contract signed quicker and being able to know whether a prospect has viewed/signed the document.

HelloSign review by Administrator

"HelloSign is a game changer for electronic contract siggning"

What do you like best?

I like how seamless and easy it is to coordinate agreement signings with clients all over the world! The process literally takes minutes from choosing your template to sending signature requests to clients. Also, it makes you appear more professional to prospective clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the template feature because it's not as intuitive to setup and use. I can't seem to figure out how to make adjustments to the template easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using HelloSign, it's better to upgrade to the paid option so that you can enjoy unlimited contracts and the template feature. While the free version is perfect for startups, the paid version is really useful when your business has multiple contracts to manage.

Contract signing. I've realized the benefits of convenience and managing client contracts all in one space. I'm able to send a message with instructions to clients, have them sign their contracts, and send reminders all inside of the same dashboard. And, I really like how I can maintain my contract records inside of HelloSign.

HelloSign review by <span>Scott P.</span>
Scott P.

"Convenient e-signuature service, mobile app is excellent"

What do you like best?

Easily sign, mark up, and date documents from your mobile device, imports seamlessly from email.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a direct reply feature- when the document imports to HelloSign, you lose the original document name and the senders information- you have to remember it and type it in from memory if the email sender (and therefore recipient of your signed doc) is not a saved contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be aware of the reply issues- having to remember on your own the recipients email address and naming the signed document appropriately so they know what you are sending.

electronic signing, avoiding printing, signing, scanning, and emailing back.

HelloSign review by <span>Jenny R.</span>
Jenny R.

"easy to use with various file types"

What do you like best?

The best part is the template feature! I also like the ability to load multiple files into 1 request for routing -- I've loaded PDF, Word, Excel (portrait and landscape) docs all into 1 request. You have to load them in the order you want them to be read. No editing the order once the files are loaded. I also like that it recognizes form fields in PDF files.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a reporting feature. I would also like to see a way to organize completed docs, and a tool for mass downloading/deleting/archiving of completed docs. I would also want to be able to view and edit my contacts.

Finally, an eco friendly desire -- The audit page could be re-formatted to use less paper especially when multiple signatures are required for 1 request -- as it's currently formatted, the audit page could run over to multiple pages.

We are obtaining signatures faster, no more "lost" or duplicate forms, and communication is improved with alerts and with PDF copies of the fully executed docs to all signers. Both our employees and contractors appreciate the ease of use. We've received positive feedback for improving our processes.

HelloSign review by <span>Richard F.</span>
Richard F.

"I use HelloSign for contracts for clients. I work for a small media company that sells advertising. "

What do you like best?

Super simple to use and I can enter custom fields that are required - like billing info.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes clients can't send back and will instead scan contracts back to me. Happens about 1 in 10 times and I think isn't about software but more not tech savvy clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend - fair price as well.

Great to not have to ask for billing info over the phone. Makes it very easy to get contracts signed.

HelloSign review by User

"Terrible pricing and customer service"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. There are better services out there for lower prices and they don't take your money without letting you know first.

What do you dislike?

$13/month and you can only have 1 template? Adobesign is MUCH, MUCH better and the pricing is better as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware - they will not warn you that your trial is ending and will charge you for an entire year. No refunds, no customer service.

Esigning is extremely helpful for my clients. However, as I said above, there are much better services at better prices out there. They charged me $156 for an entire year rather than giving me the option to cancel or even go month to month and will not issue a refund.

HelloSign review by <span>Ashley N.</span>
Ashley N.

"HelloSign Review"

What do you like best?

I like that HelloSign is user-friendly, collaborative, and allows us to get our NDIAA's for new hires quickly and easily with e-signatures.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't identified any "dislikes" about the product. It works well for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you read all of the directions on how to collaborate on different documents.

Efficiency, signing things without a scanner, employee onboarding. It has made the process very smooth for us.

HelloSign review by User in Financial Services

"I love HelloSign!"

What do you like best?

HelloSign regularly saves me in situations where I need to get something submitted quickly. I love how simple the site is to use and especially love when I can sign a doc directly from gmail! I always roll my eyes when someone sends me something with the instructions to to "print, sign, scan" and email back to them. I always use HelloSign instead and use it as an opportunity to show the product to them so they can use it in the future.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had even more opportunities to use it because I really love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend HelloSign to people when they ask me to "print & sign & scan" something for them. It still shocks me that people are doing things that way. It's so inefficient.

Saving time, less stressful, simpler, and people always respond positively when I send them a doc to sign.

HelloSign review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Making e-signature easy"

What do you like best?

Hello Sign is a great tool for e-signature documents. Their drag and drop system makes is simple to create a document that is e-signature ready within minutes.

What do you dislike?

They are little expensive, and their plan options are very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free version that you can try out, but what you really benefit is when you start using templates. It allows to use predefined templates to send to other business party to sign a common document that needs to be signed regularly.

We have a lot of release forms that our users need to sign. While an online form can do that, it was not meeting the legal requirements. Hello Sign solves that problem.

HelloSign review by <span>Melantha K. P.</span>
Melantha K. P.

"Love it!! "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to save my time and the clients time when it comes to the review of contracts and other pertinent documents. I've been able to reduce the number of client in person meetings and be more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I actually don't dislike anything about the service. I've been using it for 2 yrs and it's awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that other considering using HelloSign. It will save you time and save your customers and clients time.

Timely review and signing of contracts, less need for in person client meetings especially during tax season when I'm extremely busy, weeding out clients who aren't interested in my services

HelloSign review by <span>Andrea J.</span>
Andrea J.

"So convenient"

What do you like best?

I have my own consulting business and find Hello Sign invaluable for easy contract signing - neither customers nor I have to deal with the print/sign/scan/email hassle. Also use for filling out info on PDFs when I don't have the soft copy and want to quickly send to others or also get their feedback on certain sections. Intuitive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would like ability to provide feedback on documents without signing; even better if there could be a dynamic native version review and group change with audit trail... I'd recommend to clients doing version control documentation review/sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it; quick and worth the fee

Quick and easy contract signing.

HelloSign review by <span>Nebojsa L.</span>
Nebojsa L.

"Easiest way to sign documents."

What do you like best?

The whole process of gathering multiple signatures on a document is easy and straightforward. Once you submit the doc to all the signers, you just sit and wait for everybody to sign. No reminders, no scanners, faxes of images of signed documents taken by phone camera.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it just works and I hope you'll keep it that way.

Coordinating multiple signatures on a single document - when more than one person has to sign a document.

HelloSign review by <span>Stacey F.</span>
Stacey F.

"HelloSign has been a huge asset for us!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with this system is so appreciated. Bringing new team members in to the mix isn't a time consuming process, and once they are in, we are guaranteed consistency on what we send, who receives it, and how documents are stored once complete.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is how if I edit a document, it creates a new document every time. This gets confusing and I wish it just stayed in the same document just with my updates.

Ease of sending contracts to clients in a timely manner. Ensuring that documents are consistent and team members are using approved/updated contracts.

HelloSign review by <span>Julia K.</span>
Julia K.

"Review from Boutique Digital Agency"

What do you like best?

Love the UX/UI and the fact that they have all the main feature's you'd need to add in electronic sigantures.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a function that let me apply 1 field to multiple pages at once such as Initials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value for your $ - highly recommend to businesses. Its a great affordable solution!

Efficiency when it comes to agreements & contracts is one issue I am trying to solve which I have done through HelloSign.