HelpCrunch

4.8

HelpCrunch is a saas service/platform for online businesses that helps stay connect with customers via many communication channels in one place. Their product combines live chat for the web, in-app messenger, email marketing tool, marketing automation service and simple CRM. HelpCrunch keeps all customer interactions in one thread including in-app messages, emails and auto messages.

Work for HelpCrunch?

Learning about HelpCrunch?

HelpCrunch Reviews

Ask HelpCrunch a Question
Showing 11 HelpCrunch reviews
HelpCrunch review by Elena D.
Elena D.

"Works great for our business"

What do you like best?

Feature-rich but quick to install and easy to learn at the same time. I like the UX and how the widget looks on our website. The product is reliable and their support team reacts fast to our questions.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have more integrations with other services but as I see the guys are already working on that

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a fast way to engage with customers and market your products but don’t want to spend a fortune on Intercom - HelpCrunch is a good choice

We use HelpCrunch both for customer support and sales. They also provide analytics, so we gather data about our customers, track custom events and collect feedback. And we use them for email campaigns and proactive engagement as well. Recommendable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HelpCrunch
HelpCrunch review by Ilya A.
Ilya A.

"Intercom alternative"

What do you like best?

PROS:

We've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom:

1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom

2) Their customer service guys rock.

3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have

CONS: can't think of anything, just looking forward to their Knowledgebase feature release

What do you dislike?

Our support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, import your contacts from Intercom in 1 minute, and you're good to test it. You'll be so happy looking at your bills next month :)

We love it, because it helps us do the same things Intercom allows, but much cheaper.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

HelpCrunch review by Christian l.
Christian l.

"High quality software and user support"

What do you like best?

Ease of management. Has a really quick and fast integration even for junior developers. Our team installed everything in less than 3 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I like practically everything. Maybe, just a little bit the graphical interface when an agent answers an user: it feels a bit embedded, as is showing in a "strange" pop-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is flexible even for who is just starting a new company and user support if pratically perfect.

A great product.

We have to manage hundreds of users per day as our website is a Social Network. So pretty any contact with users is made via support chat. It solved so much headaches caused by emails: actually, new "internet" people don't even know what emails are.

HelpCrunch review by James M.
James M.

"Fantastic tool for customer onboarding, support and retention"

What do you like best?

The installation and setup process is very fast and the live chat agents are very helpful. We're using the auto messages to engage better with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I'd love an Android app. Otherwise the software is very useful and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to their live chat agents if you have any questions, they're incredibly helpful.

We're aiming to improve our user onboarding through email and automated messaging.

HelpCrunch review by Emil D.
Emil D.

"Extremely satisfied"

What do you like best?

Amazing functionality at a very reasonable and competitive pricepoint. Helpcrunch is the number #1 tool to increase customer experience, higher conversion rates and upsell products.

What do you dislike?

Integrations with third-party softwares (Slack, Skype or similar) could be cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give them a shot - especially considering their free trial.

Customer support and inquiries.

HelpCrunch review by Dion T.
Dion T.

"Bye Bye Intercom, Hello HelpCrunch"

What do you like best?

The amazing and fast support team. Great functions. Fantastic live chat design.

What do you dislike?

Overall, i like everything. the pricing is very good. Much better than alternatives like Intercom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! much better and cheaper than alternatives!

Better and faster support for my customers using live chat.

HelpCrunch review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Cheap Alternative"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the main part of this platform. Everything you want to do is right there, if you need automations its all right there. The design of the user interface is very appealing and designed very well for use.

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start small and start to implement more and more than it will become second nature.

Currently we are solving inbound sales leads and managing live customer support with helpcrunch

HelpCrunch review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"Great tool to use it on website or in mobile app."

What do you like best?

I like HelpCrunch! It has all features that we need and it works perfectly. I spent less than 10 minutes to integrate and customize it. It's so customizable and looks really nice on our website.

What do you dislike?

I like everything in HelpCrunch. It has enough features for our company.

I installed HelpCrunch's website widget on my company's website. I use it every day to speak with our customers.

HelpCrunch review by Jane S.
Jane S.

"The Ease of HelpCrunch"

What do you like best?

I like how HelpCrunch is simply designed. There is never any confusion on how to get a users information.

What do you dislike?

At first I thought that finding a contacts information was difficult.

I am able to directly communicate with my users in real time. This alleviates any confusion they might have about our product.

HelpCrunch review by User

"Amazing Software"

What do you like best?

* Easy to use panel and admin area

* Able to better engage with my clients and site visitors

* Chat in real time

* Auto engagement

What do you dislike?

I don't think I can think of anything that I dislike about HelpCruch

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely Recommend giving HelpCruch a go. They even offer a trial you won't be disappointed

* Able to do follow up emails through the live chat

* Automatic replies

* Auto engagement

HelpCrunch review by User

"Good helpdesk software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and intuitive GUI, not resource demanding

What do you dislike?

Patches and updates could be more frequent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meets all basic needs

Got general helpdesk assistance

Learning about HelpCrunch?

* We monitor all HelpCrunch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.