What do you like best?
Helprace is a great SaaS customer service solution that doesn't take much effort to start using. As a result, it's perfect for small to medium sized IT departments and depending on your requirements, can be used company-wide. Although it takes some time in getting used to, I love the filters and their ability to single out tickets I need right there and then. I can simply pull up all tickets with a certain property and that really speeds up our workflows. This is probably my most favorite feature.
- Love the macros, filters and other shortcuts that make ticketing a breeze. Smart spam system.
- Easy email integration and logically set up ticketing interface, good for those coming in from email.
- Ticket activity feed shows what the ticket's been through since creation (triggers, notifications, who worked on it, etc).
What do you dislike?
- I don't like that in order to comment on the community or the knowledge base, the user must have an account (it depends on the client, but we'd prefer to keep friction/barriers low)
- The support portal could look better if I was able to change certain icons or text. The design is good, but it would be nice if there was more flexibility.
- I would like more integrations in the support portal
Recommendations to others considering the product
There should be no reason for any brand not to try this out. There's a free trial for 30 days and in case you're not ready to pay, there's also a free plan with limiting features.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Despite the cons, I find that Helprace is a very good fit for our company. We deal with trouble tickets for the IT department, but sometimes sales reps need to pitch in or perform edits, so we add them as agents. We also like to give sales reps access to the community and knowledge base so they can communicate to our customers right away.