Helprace

Helprace is a customer service platform, consisting of a ticketing system, a community with a knowledge base and an intuitive feedback system with 4 distinct categories. For small and medium businesses.

Work for Helprace?

Showing 3 Helprace reviews
Helprace review by <span>Alex K.</span>
Alex K.

A great ticketing system

What do you like best?

Helprace is a great SaaS customer service solution that doesn't take much effort to start using. As a result, it's perfect for small to medium sized IT departments and depending on your requirements, can be used company-wide. Although it takes some time in getting used to, I love the filters and their ability to single out tickets I need right there and then. I can simply pull up all tickets with a certain property and that really speeds up our workflows. This is probably my most favorite feature.

- Love the macros, filters and other shortcuts that make ticketing a breeze. Smart spam system.

- Easy email integration and logically set up ticketing interface, good for those coming in from email.

- Ticket activity feed shows what the ticket's been through since creation (triggers, notifications, who worked on it, etc).

What do you dislike?

- I don't like that in order to comment on the community or the knowledge base, the user must have an account (it depends on the client, but we'd prefer to keep friction/barriers low)

- The support portal could look better if I was able to change certain icons or text. The design is good, but it would be nice if there was more flexibility.

- I would like more integrations in the support portal

Recommendations to others considering the product

There should be no reason for any brand not to try this out. There's a free trial for 30 days and in case you're not ready to pay, there's also a free plan with limiting features.

Despite the cons, I find that Helprace is a very good fit for our company. We deal with trouble tickets for the IT department, but sometimes sales reps need to pitch in or perform edits, so we add them as agents. We also like to give sales reps access to the community and knowledge base so they can communicate to our customers right away.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Helprace
Helprace review by User

Helprace helps!!

What do you like best?

Great for customer support efficiency within a start up.

What do you dislike?

No critical feedback at this point. So far it's been very helpful for managing our support knowledge base.

This makes our customer support more efficient. We answer customer questions here, and the answers are searchable later in case someone else has the same question.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Helprace review by <span>Edward N.</span>
Edward N.

If you’re a small business, Helprace is a sure bet

What do you like best?

The ticketing system is quite solid and it’s far ahead of email that most small businesses use. The selling point however is the community and the four-category feedback portal. Users can ask a question, report a problem, give praise and all of that is transcribed directly into the admin panel. It’s a great feature and I wish more helpdesk software had adopted this.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much to dislike. I wish there were slightly better reporting but other than that it fits the bill quite nicely as far as my needs go as a small business. Perhaps later down the road I’d like to an introduction of macros, but that’s about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since Helprace is cloud-based, it's a easy for small businesses to grow with. I would advise that whoever is considering Helprace first determine whether they want a certain level of interaction with their end user as it's a great all-rounder in that department

I found it easy to keep tabs on my customers, in the sense that I can identify trouble points early on and act on them directly from the admin interface. My customers see that I care because I read and respond to their comments. The feedback widget in particular helps me do that.

There are not enough reviews of Helprace for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Freshdesk Logo
Freshdesk
Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk software that streamlines customer conversations across multiple channels including email & phone. It enables faster collaboration with your support team for quick responses to your customer. With 150+ integrations, we make it simple for businesses to provide superior customer support. We are trusted by 100,000+ companies across different industries.
Salesforce Service Cloud Logo
Salesforce Service Cloud
The Service Cloud is a social customer service application, built on a SaaS model, that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service needs.
Zendesk Support Logo
Zendesk Support
Give customer support by email, social media, voice, and mobile phone with complete data reporting, TRUSTe certification, and 90+ integrations.
LiveAgent Logo
LiveAgent
LiveAgent is a multi-channel, interactive and easy-to-use customer service software.
Zoho Desk Logo
Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk pulls in all your customer interactions from across multiple channels into a single, clean interface. You can then seamlessly continue these conversations and help customers easily.
TeamSupport Logo
TeamSupport
A powerful customer support suite with a focus on collaboration.
ConnectWise Manage Logo
ConnectWise Manage
Business Automation and PSA
HappyFox Logo
HappyFox
Super simple help desk software, that runs in the cloud, easily suits your business size and growth, enables you provide customer support on multi channels like email, voice and mobile (iOS and Android)
Help Scout Logo
Help Scout
A help desk for teams that insist on a delightful customer experience
Hiver Logo
Hiver
Hiver turns Gmail into a simple, powerful collaboration and customer support tool.

Learning about Helprace?

* We monitor all Helprace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.