Helpshift

Mobile in-app help desk. Delivers scalable customer service in your #mobile apps & websites. CRM for mobile enabling customer conversations inside your app.

Work for Helpshift?
Ujet review  2x

Learning about Helpshift?

Helpshift Reviews

Ask Helpshift a Question
Showing 26 Helpshift reviews
Helpshift review by <span>Echo W.</span>
Echo W.

Great platform for customer service!

What do you like best?

I like that Helpshift is willing to work with us on features we would like added to Helpshift. They are always very responsive to us when we have questions or want more features. I love how Helpshift always notifies its users when they will have a service outage (but they are rare!). I also love how Helpshift is easy to use, and easy to keep track of analytics. Always reliable!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't see the email from customers to me on the whole screen. It used to be that way, but was recently changed. So the email is smaller, and if it's a long thread, I have to scroll a long ways up to find older emails, whereas if the screen were bigger, I wouldn't have to scroll as much.

We're helping our customers resolve their issues super quickly because of live chat! That has been such a benefit to us and our customer service quality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Helpshift
Helpshift review by User

Helpshift Review

What do you like best?

I like that I can see the conversations go back and forth between me and the customer. It works great to notify me when I have a reply waiting for me or when I am waiting for someone and how long I have been waiting. Gives me great details.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a pending folder of needing to follow up. It would be nice to not have to go through all of my notes and find which issues need to be followed up with. At my last company, we had a pending folder and it helped with my productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to keep up with team issues and be able to communicate with customers.

Being able to communicate with our customers and utilize our productivity by seeing how many people we have helped, find answers from other issues, etc.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Helpshift review by <span>Joseph W.</span>
Joseph W.

Great Customer Service Integration For Mobile Games

What do you like best?

How players can look up FAQs or contact us without leaving our game.

The user friendly agent interface.

The ability to add custom meta data and HS tags.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I wish there was language translation support in the agent interface.

I would like the ability to merge the same users messages into one message. Tracking multiple user messages on the same topic is confusing in the current form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This the best solution for in app customer service that you can provide your users. Highly recommended.

The biggest benefit is having user data automatically sent to us when they contact us. We no longer have to ask for info like username, etc.

This allows us to answer and respond to them faster than before.

Helpshift review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Now using Helpshift for all of our products

What do you like best?

The dashboard is incredibly easy to use. We are a mid-sized tech company and often depend on interns for our user support. With Helpshift we can have anyone trained to use it within an afternoon. Their support is also fantastic. They are always very receptive and quick to offer feedback or suggestions. In general, Helpshift has allowed us to streamline and consolidate our support for 10 different products.

What do you dislike?

We ran into some technical issues with the sdk integration and their support team didn't seem to have the technical knowledge to help us. They had to put us in touch with programmers in India to get it fixed. I think the analytics end could also be expanded upon.

We offer over a dozen products, each one developed and managed by an independent team, however we have just one marketing and customer support team. This made offering user support via email extremely chaotic and time consuming. Plus we had no analytics at all. Helpshift has consolidated everything and saves us a ton of time.

Helpshift review by User

Helpshift-usually helpful, sometimes glitchy

What do you like best?

Easy organization of work issues that come in, listed in order of priority or by wait time. Simple click boxes and very functional for customer service.

What do you dislike?

At first, it was confusing to grasp how everything worked. There have been a few glitches and sometime Helpshift crashes. This can be frustrating when live-chatting with customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have extensive training to your staff on Helpshift, it's easy once you know how.

Helpshift has helped with quick and effective communication with the customer. They are able to reach out day or night the issues go into a wait by time queue. This makes it very easy to service and help our customers in the most efficient way. Live chat was definitely a game changer.

Helpshift review by <span>Adam S.</span>
Adam S.

An essential tool for Community Managment

What do you like best?

I love the ease of being able to instantly view any support ticket using the search feature. The FAQ feature is also a huge help for us and our app.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Helpshift. However, I would love it if there was an auto translate option as we deal with multiple languages on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Helpshift. It is an essential tool for day to day Customer Support.

Using the FAQ system our users are able to resolve their own issues. This drastically reduces the amount of support tickets that need to be "manually" handled.

Learning about Helpshift?

* We monitor all Helpshift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.