Helpshift

Helpshift

Messaging-based customer service platform leveraging Bots and AI. Delivers personalized, scalable customer service in your mobile apps, websites and other digital channels. Dramatically increase CSAT and lower cost to serve customers.

Work for Helpshift?

Learning about Helpshift?

Helpshift Reviews

Ask Helpshift a Question
Showing 147 Helpshift reviews
Helpshift review by Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

"Review"

What do you like best?

how the chats are separated properly by the time and that there is a notification when new chats are assigned to you. There are some things that can be improved. What I like the most is how the automation kicks in when the Customer have gone idle. As well as if the Agents have not responded to the chats in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The chats are messy and get tangled up and it should at least be listed as the first it stays that way. there are some things that can be improved in the Helpshift systemation. Like keeping chats in place even though it has been replied to. As long as the timing is correct to when the Customers has replied to the conversation or when the agents has replied to the customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be a good place to start as it helps to keep up with the chats that are coming in. Also, Helpshift helps you keep track of all the chats that you have done so far in your closed issues.

When interacting with customers, we get assistance when customers are idle and an automation message is sent our to check if the Customer is still connected with us. If the Customer has gone idle, the chat will automatically close and a new chat is assigned to the agent which is a good thing rather than manually picking up chats. It saves us a lot of time in handling more chats.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Helpshift
Helpshift review by Dennis G.
Dennis G.

"Straightforward and simple"

What do you like best?

Helpshift allows cross platform views for users and can be tailored depending on business need. It can be used on multiple operating system environments and browsers. I like the overall interface and integration. The ability to look up teams and groups, as well as narrow down searches. It would be nice to see sections in "tabs" so that information is more organized in terms of groups. I also suggest ability to change themes. The ease of use is acutally something that we all like. Even if you have not gone through the full training on its use, by its intuitiveness, you would quickly get familiar with it.

has the ability to collect metadata with each Helpshift ticket. The metadata for Outlook.com will include information about platform, browser, and Additional information is available about settings and other features on the web client. The metadata will also include a list of self-help article(s) that the customer clicked to view prior to submitting the ticket.

The ability to segregate into queues is also quite helpful.CSS agents should tag each ticket worked with the appropriate tag used to resolve or escalate the ticket. Tags should also be used to categorize the type of issue reported.

What do you dislike?

Just the aesthetic of it. Overall, the interface is quite user friendly. the way that information is arranged may need to be looked into.

There are reporting that can be filtered better . Analytics gives too broad of a view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

Trouble ticket management. Email related issues reported in by end users.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Helpshift review by Nahid K.
Nahid K.

"Review of Helpshift Experience from QA"

What do you like best?

Customization and ease of access. Communication and note taking for different tickets. The SDK is very intuitive and users seem to have ease when it comes to finding out what they are searching for in FAQs. There are some quirks with sending and receiving messages that should be worked out though.

I enjoy the ability to reference tickets easily and the analysis tools.

What do you dislike?

Security and user privacy protection needs to be beefed up because users personal information is being transmitted through Helpshift. I'd like to see more use of security measures and more privacy settings to hide users' data. Pricing structures seem to dramatically change based on MAUs. More discount would be nice for long-standing customers.

More communication with customers around new features and trainings should be offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time setting up integrations, shortcuts, tags, and filtering terms.

We have a direct means of communicating with users. We gain valuable feedback and have realized many benefits in terms of issue redemiation.

Helpshift review by Aziz R.
Aziz R.

"Great platform for your chat support team, big hopes for the future"

What do you like best?

Helpshift has done a great job on their chat support platform. There are some nice features that are geared towards AI and automations - Auto responses based on keywords, FAQ question display based on keywords, time based automations and more. They have a nice real-time dashboard to display how many issues are in the funnel and they've integrated with power BI to deliver some in depth metrics for a thorough analysis. Another great feature is their ability to integrate with your mobile app to provide an in-app support experience to the customers. This includes displaying FAQs, starting chats or sending emails. Integrating into the mobile app also provides you the ability to send users push notifications which is always a plus. Finally, helpshift collects a lot of user/device data which can be used for both support troubleshooting and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Although the platform is well organized for navigation purposes, some of the admin options take time to fully grasp as they are not very straight forward. There is also a lack of customizability when it comes to FAQ questions in terms of image/chart display, font adjustments, hyperlinks, etc. They are striving to make improvements, but not quick enough on the simpler features that would make viewing FAQs more pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look into their capabilities as they add new features quarterly. Something that we are looking forward to is helpshift's AI bots that will integrate into our CRM and provide customers with account specific data and hopefully resolve some issues without a human touch.

Helpshift allows our customers to chat with our support team rather than calling in. We've realized that by making a chat option available to our customers, we are able to mitigate call volume which is more costly than chat. We are also surprised to see how many people chose to chat rather than call.

Helpshift review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Great experiences! "

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to maneuver and find my way around Helpshift. It's not only easy to use but it's also easy to explain, teach and train. When I was a new user, I was very quickly able to work my way around. I especially like the feature to check all of our statistics and see how we are doing as a company whole, even though I am but a small part of that company, I love to see that my work is helping the company.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little more personalizable. However, it really does allow a lot of personalization. really, there isn't much

We are solving problems in our Live Chat area. We are realizing how great the lightning text is to our efforts. We are also able to see what areas need improvement by seeing the statistics of our customer experiences with our live chat customers.

Helpshift review by Beejay B.
Beejay B.

"Review for Helpshift"

What do you like best?

Commands for immediate response to the customers and user-friendly.

It can be used for newcomers immediately and they just need like 1-2 hrs to review how the system works

- Accessible portal in the system

- The team always provides updates in maintenance and follows the exact time and date when they implement the maintenance

- They will state if the system will encounter some issues and they will prompt you that you replied to the players alreayd or not some other ticketing system don't have any prompt showing this tasks in the system.

- Also, they have implemented some smart views that will help admins to differentiate different issues from one another in the system and it ahelp us to validate which issue we shoul do first.

What do you dislike?

- Always having connectivity issues

- Lack of personal data (avg. ticket, charts)

- Ability to change the color of the text

- Ability to sort via a bullet system not by tags

- Need more accurate results when using tags

- We need more ability to view image in seperate window in Helpshift

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend helpshift for users that are willing to have a ease in access and for the sake of not having issues with VPN or 3rd party programs in the current industry of customer service fields

Queueing of tickets - Can be accessed without any VPN or 3rd party apps

Helpshift review by Dyllan G.
Dyllan G.
View Original

"Great new features! They're making great strides!"

What do you like best?

I like that a helpshift has a user-friendly interface and it makes it incredibly easy to keep track of your types of issues using their tag system. It's also great because they have a mobile version. So a colleague could send you a link to a Helpshift issue and you can open it and reply right from your phone. They recently came out with a 'Quick Reply' category which is so helpful when using their live chat feature. You can send your customers short phrases that already pulls their name from the top of the ticket.

What do you dislike?

It’s slow and not 100% reliable. It takes a lot of page refreshing to get the most accurate up to date figures. They seem to have hiccups on their end quite a bit. I'd love if they came out with a real-time tracking system because it can sometimes take hours to get the most accurate numbers from their analytics. I also would like to see them come out with a smart phone appl.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Helpshift, I'd highly recommend getting in touch with their support team for a 1 on 1 tutorial. It has so many awesome features that aren't the most obvious to find.

We help our customers using Helpshift. So it’s important. We also use the tags to organize the issues that come in to better understand the user experience. Using their tag organization, we can foresee what problems our customers are experiencing and predict what will happen next. It makes it easy to find the types of problems customers are having. We also use Helpshift to keep track of the user's history with us. This makes it nice because we can easily open their past issues and not have to ask them a bunch of questions they've already answered.

Helpshift review by Echo W.
Echo W.

"Great platform for customer service! "

What do you like best?

I like that Helpshift is willing to work with us on features we would like added to Helpshift. They are always very responsive to us when we have questions or want more features. I love how Helpshift always notifies its users when they will have a service outage (but they are rare!). I also love how Helpshift is easy to use, and easy to keep track of analytics. Always reliable!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't see the email from customers to me on the whole screen. It used to be that way, but was recently changed. So the email is smaller, and if it's a long thread, I have to scroll a long ways up to find older emails, whereas if the screen were bigger, I wouldn't have to scroll as much.

We're helping our customers resolve their issues super quickly because of live chat! That has been such a benefit to us and our customer service quality.

Helpshift review by Elynn S.
Elynn S.

"Fast and Simple Layout"

What do you like best?

The layout is simple and minimal, also the chat responses and updates are fast and pretty much reliable. There is also an option to be able to toggle the chat box size to your personal preference. The time stamp is also uptodate and you are able to view it all on the show logs tab. The chat tickets also comes in very quickly, the moment when you choose to resolve or reject the chat the new chat ticket will kick in immediately.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets stuck for no reason. Had to refresh the page to get to the chat or email tickets I would like to check again. It is also not so user friendly while trying to search for a specific key word when you enter it into the search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Quick response to attend to customer's issue

Helpshift review by Ano N.
Ano N.

"Review"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to use tool. A very simple tool to handle customer inquiries. Quite happy using it for the simplicity and ease it brings us in terms of customer handling and resolving our customer's issues and queries. Its a good tool for any business to have and use, be it the customer facing or internal help desk or for internal customers.

I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, but perhaps, there could be a edit option for the live chat when a response has been sent. Besides, that, nothing much to ask for at the present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool to use when handling customers.

At the moment HelpShift seems to perfect for our company's use. We don't have any complaints as of yet, however the speed and some tweaking on the user friendliness would be great addition to have.

Helpshift review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Helpshift has been helping us communicate with our customers with ease!"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is very easy to use. We can access helpshift anywhere without having to install any additional software. We have access to the necessary information in order to assist our customers fast and efficiently. The interface is very simple which makes our work easy. I love the smart views! It helps us organize and keep track of our tickets and SLAs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I experience disconnections and slowdowns. There are times when some tickets gets lost in the queue due to wrong tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great ticketing system with simple but effective features, this is for you! Helpshift has the necessary tools for your ticketing/support needs.

Mobile Game / Mobile Application inquiries.

"Using Helpshift"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the Active Admin account of the customer I am talking to is directly integrated within Helpshift, essentially skipping the process of having to ask for details in order to find that user's account within Active Admin.

What do you dislike?

The search feature is almost unusable. If I am communicating with a customer through anything else, such as a phone or email, and they claim to have used live chat (via Helpshift) to get in touch with us before, I would have to look up that conversation we've had with them. The search feature, however, is completely unreliable. Any attempt to look for that customer either through their email address or their First and Last name is a waste of precious time.

It lets us communicate with our customers in real-time without requiring them to call us through the phone. Some might think it unnecessary but I welcome it. There are those who would prefer to get in touch with an agent and have the issue resolved immediately without having to speak over the phone. I believe that offering them this option is a good thing.

Helpshift review by User

"Simplified, organized support platform that is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the flow while working in HelpShift. At first if you are adjusting from another service, it may feel like "Am I missing something, is it really this easy?" It is! The chat format of conversations for all platforms makes it easier to keep track of the customer's concerns. It feels seamless which makes it less stressful.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some additional information available, such as issue numbers in the "other issues" tab for individual customers. I would also like if there were a keyboard shortcut to open the Quick Reply box to prevent extra clicking around. It's also not as easy as we'd like to view individual agents' satisfaction "star" ratings and comments left by the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to get it fully customized to your needs but it's worth it in the end.

Our live chat and email/in-app contacts are streamlined into 1 place which helps keep the workload organized and in order. I like that there are queue priority filters, this helps us keep up with customers in the order they have contacted us.

Helpshift review by Jody B.
Jody B.

"Helpshift is Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that the emails come right in and we are able to answer them in a timely manner. The quick replies are some of the most useful things that I use during my workday. I insert them into almost every conversation I have with my customers and find it so convenient that they are just as they say they are, quick. We've started using the Live Chat feature through Helpshift and it truly is such a game changer for my work. I know that when my team has questions or feature requests on Helpshift, that the Helpshift team listens to them seriously and works their hardest to help us implement them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes customers can respond to an email that is really old and it comes back to me, even though it has nothing to do with the issue I help with previously. I also really dislike that linkedin replies come to me through my emails that I've sent to customers. It is obnoxious as I am rejecting them constantly as they are received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool if you want to get emails organized quickly.

We are getting customer's emails answered quickly. It is really beneficial to get the customers taken care of. As mentioned above, we now have the Live Chat feature and it is so helpful in getting customers answered quickly. Our customers are happier as they are getting immediate help and that is a huge benefit to my job. We are also able to track which issues are coming in with their convenient tags. This helps our development team create a better product for our customers.

Helpshift review by Melina S.
Melina S.

"HelpShift Helps productivity!"

What do you like best?

Where to start? I love that you can tag issues with created tags and then easily search for any type of issues! I love how easy it is to assign the issue to another representative or queue, this keeps things very organized I feel. It is great how easy it is to insert a FAQ with just one click of a button, saves a lot of time!

What do you dislike?

There are not many things to dislike on Helpshift. I really can't think of anything I would change.

We are helping to solve problems when Customers write it with concerns, questions, inquiries or issues with their photobooks. These problems can sometimes be complicated and require a lot of back and forth with customers and HelpShift makes this easy. I love that you can see the history of all the other tickets from the same Customer writing in even when you did not work with them, this prevents Customers having to repeat themselves and their previous issues or questions, this is a huge benefit! This makes us provide quality Customer Service that is noticed by our Customers.

Helpshift review by Consultant

"Helpshift- The easiest way to see everything you need"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is an easy way to find all the information that you are looking for. You can review the customer's current issue and look at previous issues that they may have had. It is great that you can leave notes so you can see what other associates have done to help. I also love having all the customer's information in one ticket. It makes things easier and faster for helping.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I feel like I have to hunt to find certain things. For example, trying to find reports on certain issues. Once I find it, there is so much information but getting there can be a challenge. As a suggestion, I would recommend that the interface looks a little more friendly. Maybe add some color. Other than that, it has been an easy process to learn and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Helfshift should really show companies the live chat feature. It is so amazing that customers are getting the help they need faster than an email. If companies knew how great this would be for their bottom line, they would use it in a heartbeat.

We have customers email and live chat right now. Live chat is amazing for the fact you can resolve a customer's issue in a matter of minutes. Email is great when the customer's issue is a little more complex and needs more attention. Live Chat is great for quick and easy issues.

Helpshift review by Melchor II H.
Melchor II H.

"A fresh experience from someone who works in the BPO industry. "

What do you like best?

Personalizing your queue and having the option to view all of your work is a really good feature. This is the feature I like best.

What do you dislike?

Latencies cannot be avoided. Sometimes the help shift loads for a minute or two and sometimes it instantly loads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. You can access helpshift with your browser. You don't need a VPN or a 3rd party program to access it.

Game related concerns from the customers. Inquiries regarding the game and some billing concerns. There is no need to open a 3rd party program or VPN to use the tool. You can open the tool on your browser.

Helpshift review by Administrator

"Light-weight tool to manage support tickets, see quick trends, help agents & customers solve issues"

What do you like best?

The light-weight nature of the tool, with clearly defined fields, integration of required support data, management of tickets thru tags, use of FAQ to help both agents and agents, basic analytics, users & teams management, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not able to manage bugs, need a clear escalation path for unresolved issues, integration with other support management tools, lacks minor customization of existing features, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to hire technical folks with no specific knowledge of your product, you can use HelpShift to get them on-board, train them on job and make them better at supporting your product while getting trained & provide good business results (customer satisfaction) ...

Providing support for mobile apps, moving to providing support for desktop apps, lowered cost of support, able to plug in agents from different background & train them on job, etc.

Helpshift review by Suraida S.
Suraida S.

"Automation and Reporting"

What do you like best?

it is real time. Emails come as the Customer sends their email giving us an opportunity to respond to their queries immediately. The tool itself is also user friendly. Just like any other email app when you can send responses.

What do you dislike?

Manual dispatching of tickets, Incomplete dashboard reporting which makes it difficult to easily identify outliers for the team. It would be better if we get the metric broken down into Team level, Agent level, Site level,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team Level Reporting

Real time responses to our Customers which gives us high Customer experience rating if the issue is resolved.

Helpshift review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Love how easy it is! "

What do you like best?

I love the capability of being able to do very specific searches. I also love the ease in emailing customers, seeing previous responses even if it is from a different support representative.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to download certain tickets/email addresses. Its not super clean right now. When you download it just puts them in a doc. It would be nice to download say all the customers who canceled their subscription through helpshift and have them load into a doc somehow with the conversation link as well.

Lots of customers being helped! Love live chat.

"Helpshift Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see the conversations go back and forth between me and the customer. It works great to notify me when I have a reply waiting for me or when I am waiting for someone and how long I have been waiting. Gives me great details.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a pending folder of needing to follow up. It would be nice to not have to go through all of my notes and find which issues need to be followed up with. At my last company, we had a pending folder and it helped with my productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to keep up with team issues and be able to communicate with customers.

Being able to communicate with our customers and utilize our productivity by seeing how many people we have helped, find answers from other issues, etc.

Helpshift review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great resource for my customer service position"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see my replies and new issues in time order and I love the ability to sort the different issues by their subjects.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the ability to have more quick replies. Quick replies are absolutely genius. I also wish it didn’t take so long for the reports to update like the new assign reports.

I use Helpshift in my customer service position. It is wonderful to be able to work with my colleagues to respond to our customers needs in a timely, organized manner thanks to Helpshift.

Helpshift review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"A Good Platform, Could Use Some Improvements"

What do you like best?

I liked how it was easy to insert private notes between different agents within tickets.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how clunky search queries are, they all had to be formatted in almost seemingly VBS code than normal natural language. Metadata from end users does not auto-update with newer, relevant information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't recieving tickets that have variable end user metadata (such as an app version is on 3.0, an agent requests them to update to 4.0; the agent will not see this change unless a new ticket is created), HelpShift is a worthwhile consideration.

We were aiming to solve end user issues using a mobile email app. What we found beneficial was how to underscored our need to expand rapidly than what we were at initially.

Helpshift review by Joseph W.
Joseph W.

"Great Customer Service Integration For Mobile Games"

What do you like best?

How players can look up FAQs or contact us without leaving our game.

The user friendly agent interface.

The ability to add custom meta data and HS tags.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I wish there was language translation support in the agent interface.

I would like the ability to merge the same users messages into one message. Tracking multiple user messages on the same topic is confusing in the current form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This the best solution for in app customer service that you can provide your users. Highly recommended.

The biggest benefit is having user data automatically sent to us when they contact us. We no longer have to ask for info like username, etc.

This allows us to answer and respond to them faster than before.

Helpshift review by User

"I'm able to perform the basics but would love additional features to perform better."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the search and filter feature. The ability to search for issues with certain criteria during a certain time is super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like not having the ability to add personal macro responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of creating new issues on behalf of customer - There should be a follow-up button that creates a new issue, even after the issue has been resolved. Creating new issues become very tedious.

Ability to add personal macros viewable to agent only instead of having someone with admin status add all macros.

Allow uploads of photos as notes.

Order status, promotional applications, and technical issues. By filtering for similar issues, I'm able to immediately resolve multiple similar issues within a matter of minutes

View Original

"I've never used a different chat service but helpshift has gotten the job done. "

What do you like best?

Intuitive platform. They are continually getting better and improving features. Easy to keep everything straight and orderly so we can get to customers quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could flag issues I need to come back to. Something more than just selecting an additional tag. I wish I could set up my own quick text options rather than company wide ones as I hate typing my own name a million times per day. I also wish the FAQ section had an easier viewing/selecting option.

Persistent notes for a customer would also be ideal (notes that carry over from one issue to the next).

Communications with customers is key. Live chat has been particularly helpful as it gets customers help very quickly.

Helpshift review by Abigail C.
Abigail C.

"Organize and review your issues with ease"

What do you like best?

Its it very straight forward. Our company does not use a lot of the bells and whistles but I think that is what keeps it so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a sound notification when something new comes in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The way our company uses Helpshift, it has a very SAP feel to it. So, if you know anything about SAP you know that once you learn how to use it, you can navigate in your sleep. We like Helpshift because it fits our exact needs at the moment and is straight forward.

We are able to find and review customer issues quick and easy.

The new Live Chat Feature that we have started is amazing.

Helpshift review by Adara J.
Adara J.

"Helpshift's awesome"

What do you like best?

The organization of the categories. It's also very easy to find your "open issues"

What do you dislike?

People can take your case from you. Sort of frustrates people because you've had a way to assist the guest & it's done the complete opposite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that the ability to modify the owner of the case should be disabled. That way everyone can finish out their resolutions properly without the issue being solved differently by the next agent that comes on the issue. I'd also recommend more filters that can pre sort issues.

Less pain points, convenient way for guest to be assisted, and great sorting system of issues. All responses are received via phone, so very helpful!

Helpshift review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"Good Software"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is a great software at times. It does buffer but that normal for software. But still a great way to keep things organized and keep it professional. I do like to see what is the main issue that is occurring with the issue and such. It's a good software.

What do you dislike?

What I do dislike about the app is that it does leg but that's normal. Sometimes when working on cases, when I work on an issue and resolve it, I scroll down and it shows the newest cases while I have to work the old one.

I am learning a lot of information regarding the program. It helps me with the organization aspect.

Helpshift review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Now using Helpshift for all of our products"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is incredibly easy to use. We are a mid-sized tech company and often depend on interns for our user support. With Helpshift we can have anyone trained to use it within an afternoon. Their support is also fantastic. They are always very receptive and quick to offer feedback or suggestions. In general, Helpshift has allowed us to streamline and consolidate our support for 10 different products.

What do you dislike?

We ran into some technical issues with the sdk integration and their support team didn't seem to have the technical knowledge to help us. They had to put us in touch with programmers in India to get it fixed. I think the analytics end could also be expanded upon.

We offer over a dozen products, each one developed and managed by an independent team, however we have just one marketing and customer support team. This made offering user support via email extremely chaotic and time consuming. Plus we had no analytics at all. Helpshift has consolidated everything and saves us a ton of time.

Helpshift review by User

"Helpshift-usually helpful, sometimes glitchy"

What do you like best?

Easy organization of work issues that come in, listed in order of priority or by wait time. Simple click boxes and very functional for customer service.

What do you dislike?

At first, it was confusing to grasp how everything worked. There have been a few glitches and sometime Helpshift crashes. This can be frustrating when live-chatting with customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have extensive training to your staff on Helpshift, it's easy once you know how.

Helpshift has helped with quick and effective communication with the customer. They are able to reach out day or night the issues go into a wait by time queue. This makes it very easy to service and help our customers in the most efficient way. Live chat was definitely a game changer.

Helpshift review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Helpshift "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit hard to get the hang of it at first. For someone who's looking for an easy way to do support for a small startup, this would probably not work at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a list of what you require in the software sonwhen you pick the right tool for your company

Helpshift review by User

"An efficient way to facilite customer support"

What do you like best?

The views and filters were appropriate and useful. It was easy to flip between multiple cases and to respond to batches of cases in times of long waits and known outages.

What do you dislike?

Refresh rates were inconsistent with the queue. When there are a high volume of users in the same queue, cases would get reassigned and responded to incorrectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your company has implimented an action plan for as many interactions as possible before beginning use of helpshift. Have them understand the metrics and information they would like to extract from helpshift so the appropriate filters can be applied.

We used helpshift to repond to outlook mobile issues. It was a good way to interact with customers and dicern their issues in a timely manner. The problems that we faced while using helpshift stemmed from issues with support knowledge rather than utilization of helpshift itself.

"Helpshift"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a lot of really powerful data in Helpshift

What do you dislike?

I find Helpshift, especially Power BI to be unintuitive at times and hard. Sometimes, I wish the data was available in tables and I can just use SQL and Periscope to visualize it. The refresh time can sometimes be quite long a well and sometimes, the dashboards fail to stay up to date even after I have refreshed it.

I'm trying to determine agent performance and whether or not we're meeting our target SLAs using Helpshift and Power BI. The data is great but I have to export it into Excel and manipulate it from there.

Helpshift review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"RVasquez 4"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, user friendly, and lightweight. It's very easy to see customer conversation history.

What do you dislike?

Very limited customization available for agents, no night mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More customizations for the agent-end interface. It would also be helpful for agents to see their stats so they can track their real-time improvement and stats.

It would also be helpful for agents to have their own personalized FAQ and quick reply. It is most likely that other agents still use their own tools such as Google Keep, Notes, etc., to make their responses personalized. It would also help bring non-robot touch to conversations.

Game issues. This is very useful for our customers.

Helpshift review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Helpshift is clean and easy to approach and use."

What do you like best?

From a helpdesk technician virepoint Helpshift is incredibly easy to navigate with very little guidance.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel Helpshift could definitely use some work in terms of simplifying the steps needed to create custom views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think ensuring that Helpshift is the proper product fit for you is absolutely the most important step when condsidering a Ticketing platform. They each offer a unique set of functions that should be weighed before settling on one option.

Using Helpshift we are solving a ton of issues at the start (the customer) and using the data received from Helpshift to identify bugs and resolve server side issues.

View Original

"Help shift usage experience in past 6 months"

What do you like best?

Since, I was involved in integrating help shift around two years back onto Zynga Games/Customer supports, I was impressed with the set of customizations we can have on the Help shift, categorizing issues etc.! The customer reported issues are tracking and grouped conveniently by Help shift.

What do you dislike?

I don't know, whether help shift provide metrics on the number of related issues etc. like grouping of similar issues etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help shift should try to build crash tools for various mobile platform android, iOS, web etc. present in the market. They should try to target other areas as well.

Customer Issue reporting, feedback tracking for in-game issues are tracked via Help shift.

Also, it is medium to reach out to user with the solution for his/her issue etc. by the Help shift. Help shift APIs provide a segregation and clustering of similar related issues

Helpshift review by Cristian J.
Cristian J.

"Helpshift is easy to handle and being productive "

What do you like best?

The most I love from Helpshift is that I can quickly check cases with my keyboard arrows and I can also submit answers with shortcuts. That saves my time and many clicks too!

What do you dislike?

I can’t add my own prefabs if I am not an administrator.

Customers get in close touch with the brand, easy to let us know how we can improve it and evaluate our services.

Helpshift review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"An essential tool for Community Managment"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of being able to instantly view any support ticket using the search feature. The FAQ feature is also a huge help for us and our app.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Helpshift. However, I would love it if there was an auto translate option as we deal with multiple languages on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Helpshift. It is an essential tool for day to day Customer Support.

Using the FAQ system our users are able to resolve their own issues. This drastically reduces the amount of support tickets that need to be "manually" handled.

Helpshift review by Astrid  V.
Astrid V.

"Using Helpshift has been an easy process. "

What do you like best?

Locating everything fast, it makes a lot easier. When you're looking for a certain email it's easy to locate without any issues.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike about help shift.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find it very helpful when sending out emails to customers. It's easy to get used to it and you learn fast how to go about it too.

Sending out emails to customers.

Helpshift review by Reagan G.
Reagan G.

"Review for Helpshift"

What do you like best?

This Helpshift tool is very easy to access and navigate.It will help the user to find anything useful.Having this tool in your company will help your employee do their role perfectly. Even your supervisor will not have a problem leave you doing your job. As an employee, you will have minimum supervision using this tool.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything against this tool. As I have mentioned, this is very easy to access and navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to have a user friendly tool. It will help employee to do their job easily.

Dealing with customer's concern and inquiries. Benefits of having a simple tool.

Helpshift review by Jenn A.
Jenn A.

"Support Trooper"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is constantly updating and improving which is so important!

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most is that I feel like there are so many features that I don’t use because I don’t understand how to use them.

We are slaying customer support 1 day at a time and helpshift is helping us do that in the most effective and easy way possible.

Helpshift review by Angel B.
Angel B.

"Helpshift has come so far! We are really happy with them!"

What do you like best?

I love their Live Chat and their Analytics

What do you dislike?

I wish they had SMS Text Support and I wish they had more personalization with the ability to do a profile pic avatar and stuff like that for Live Chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great out of the box, but you will pay extra for the additional features

Responding to our customers quickly and resolving issues almost immediately.

Helpshift review by User in Internet

"Helpshift"

What do you like best?

I like that I’m able to categorize messages and tag them

What do you dislike?

I dislike how my messages sometimes get lost in the mix if I’m not the initial responder. I would be really helpful to be able to have a button to push to "create" email if it is an app ticket. Rather than creating a new ticket then having them linked, I would like to just be able to "create e-mail" while I already have the customers ticket open. This would especially be helpful when following up with webchat customers who no longer have the webchat open.

We are replying to customers faster.

Helpshift review by Jose Alfredo E.
Jose Alfredo E.

"Absoluely like Helpshift"

What do you like best?

Clear interfaces, easy to navigate and every time I use it I find new features to save time.

What do you dislike?

I wonder a helpshift version for android and ios instead using the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can reduce the possible negative reviews into genuine problems that can be solved in minutes.

The client feels advised during the use of our application.

"Helpshift"

What do you like best?

The ease, all of the information is in one place. It's very intuitive and user-friendly. Their customer support is top-notch!

What do you dislike?

It isn't real-time. Productivity is harder to measure when it's not in real time. Sometimes takes awhile to load, and can be glitchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer support is amazing and will work with you to meet whatever needs to have. They have tips and tricks and features that they will help you with, you just have to ask.

We use them for all of our customer support. It's a great platform. Their automations are great, live chat is great.

Helpshift review by Marta O.
Marta O.

"Much better than Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The ticket claiming system and the different views.

What do you dislike?

The system makes it feel "inappropriate" to take a colleague's ticket, and some of them go a long time unanswered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the most visually pleasing, efficient system I've tried.

Ticket answering and organization. It's a very efficient, visually pleasing system.

Helpshift review by Administrator

"HelpShift for Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Assigns in personal inboxes, ability to look at an overview of incoming issues. Keeps app and email inquiries in one place.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy. Notifications are regularly off. Would love to integrate Social Media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd love if it integrated a Social Media platform, but it's fantastic for bringing emails and in-app help (including Live Chat) into a single program. It takes a while to familiarize yourself with all the features.

We use it for customer inquiries ranging from technical issues to simple how-tos and feedback.

Helpshift review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"I enjoy helpshift for tracking my ticket requests and following up internal inquiries. "

What do you like best?

I like that each ticket has a unique code that I can refer back to check on the issue.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that searching in open or closed issues requires high specificity.

I am trying to get quick support help for my customers, connecting them to support agents. I've realized that helpshift is great at organizing the tickets that need review, but a downfall is that some tickets get backlogged in the descending chronological order. First is first, but sometimes last should be first.

Helpshift review by Jayda M.
Jayda M.

"Helpshift is useful"

What do you like best?

I like the tabs and categories you can create.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to right-click and paste/copy into the search field. Must use hot keys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always search using All Issues tab.

Customer based issues. It populates all issues related to specific customers when viewing tickets.

Helpshift review by Administrator

"Pleasing on the eye, but lack of functionality"

What do you like best?

The interface is very pleasing in the eye

What do you dislike?

It keeps on getting disconnected if I left the computer for 3 minutes and have to refresh everything all over again. Plus, I can't download or tickets by agents in an effective way. Too many 'animations' that slow down workdone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nope, won't recommend.

The migration is done due to a business decision. But to be honest, I love Zendesk very very much. Clean, straight to the point and fast.

Helpshift review by B W.
B W.

"Help shift is im"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to navigate. I like that you are able to search other cases.

What do you dislike?

There’s no direct chat feature. It would be nice if you could chat to customer.

Email support.

It’s all in one area.

Helpshift review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Neutral User"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate with the ticketing system. There’s no clutter and user friendly

What do you dislike?

That 80% of the time HS is slow. When you are working it would suddenly lag and need to reload the page everytime.

I haven’t reached out to Helpshift, not at the moment. But if ever I will, I would probably suggest to have the option to mark any public reply as private, because you never when you’ll be needing this feature. For privacy or security purposes.

But so far, I’m okay with the interface. I feel like there are lots of improvement and what we are currently using is quite satisfatory.

Helpshift review by Manilyn R.
Manilyn R.

"Satisfied user"

What do you like best?

All the features and functionality of the helpshift. Easy to navigate and search information within helpshift.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the sudden disconnecting from the server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Platform is simple and easy to understand.

Customer Service Tickets

Helpshift review by Administrator

"My personal review for Helpshift."

What do you like best?

My personal review for Helpshift. It is very helpful in terms of answering concerns and getting to know the exact issues your client is having. The website is fast and intuitive. Helpshift is fast, userfriendly and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are no specifics that I dislike. Maybe more updates in the future. Maybe more button in the future, more settings and filter option.

Game problems. We are customer service for mobile games.

Helpshift review by Mary Cris M.
Mary Cris M.

"Very efficient for business"

What do you like best?

i like that we can chat with our customers real time. it is easy to use and allows us to view chat histories. this program helps us connect better with our customers and help them with their concerns.

What do you dislike?

we need to put tags to route the chats to their respective queue

Using helpshift makes a way for us to respond timely to our customers. this greatly helps customers who prefer chat support.

Helpshift review by Raymond V.
Raymond V.

"Simple and user friendly"

What do you like best?

This tool is easy to use and it doesn't have any complicated features.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike it, but it would be nice if the user can customize the interface of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be other tools similar to Helpshift, but this is the only tool that is simple and user friendly.

We support different types of issues, and it doesn't give us any issues with navigation, searching, etc.

"Helpshift review"

What do you like best?

I like it that we are able to edit our preferences. Also, the display is nice to look at. The color combination looks good.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how the search function works. I would prefer searching like the way Google search works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpshift is easy to use! You may try using this to help your company.

We work with Customer Care and billing concerns of players.

Helpshift review by Antoine C.
Antoine C.

"Helpshift is fantastic."

What do you like best?

I like the organization of smart views, in-game integration and it's easy to set up system.

What do you dislike?

I am unsure whether there are more advanced options available such as stopping surveys from being sent after closing a ticket or preventing reopening without rejecting the ticket out right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check if the game is compatible with your products and offer integrated support.

Customer-facing issues are solved using the in-game integration.

Helpshift review by Administrator in Computer Games
Administrator in Computer Games

"Helpshift is better than Zendesk when it comes to assisting users "

What do you like best?

I love that the fact that we were able to integrate Helpshift into our games. Users are able to contact Customer Care just through the game instead of getting taken out of it.

What do you dislike?

I wish macros were easier to use like Zendesk.

Currently no business problems at the moment. It's been nice to be able to have the FAQ and ticket system all rolled into one.

Helpshift review by Jennilyn W.
Jennilyn W.

"Pretty good."

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and not confusing to figure out.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I really dislike.

Responding to customers and keeping all of our issues organized.

Helpshift review by Administrator

"Helpshift Continues to Make Improvements "

What do you like best?

The live chat feature has been a game changer for us. We also enjoy the in-app chat feature where we can embed chat within our mobile app for live support.

What do you dislike?

Would love a mobile app and a cleaner database to pull data via the API for internal data joins and analysis. Also need SMS support so we can text our users via a medium they prefer and are more comfortable with.

The tool gives us an excellent way to engage with our customers, easily track, assign, and tag those interactions and have an ongoing history of our interactions with a customer.

Helpshift review by Maraya D.
Maraya D.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

The user interface is pretty much the best part of it.

What do you dislike?

More often than not it pretty much lags.

Billing, customer care, technical problems,

Helpshift review by Consultant

"A simple convenient tool"

What do you like best?

Simple UI helps improve our work, also the auto-save is helpful that will prevent forgotten of saving the job.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes takes a long time to load a case, and when I'm going to input in the case, it start to load the case again, this is very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease to use

Outlook.com issues. The auto-save feature is helpful.

Helpshift review by John Alfred A.
John Alfred A.

"How useful helpshift is"

What do you like best?

I like this tool because it is so user-friendly

What do you dislike?

None, I haven't found any flaws with helpshift

We use this for our ticketing system. Using helpshift is really great not only because it is much faster than other similar tool but it also provide the option to categorize the tickets that you are receiving making it easier to search.

"Efficient service"

What do you like best?

What I like about Helpshift is that you could easily identify the issue of the customer through its Metadata. It provides all the necessary information to isolate the issue so we can provide the best resolution.

What do you dislike?

I have observed delays when extracting reports using Power BI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

From time to time. Helpshift is having email technical problems

Helpshift review by Nia Y.
Nia Y.

"It's good but.."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the message to the customer will not send unless you press both keys.

It helps prevent errors in messaging

What do you dislike?

I do not like the rating system. I prefer a good or bad rating vs the 1-5 stars rating method

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Helpshift is ultimately more convenient. It's easier to store your macros and much easier for share information within the messages with my coworkers.

Helpshift review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"Helpshift Review"

What do you like best?

The layout is beautiful, I feel organized, granted I haven't ever used any other software for this purpose. I've never been confused as a 6-month user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the stats page takes a while to load - we have a daily requirement and I can tell that HS isn't refreshed sometimes even when it says it is.

Customer Support communications.

Helpshift review by luke aloysius c.
luke aloysius c.

"chats"

What do you like best?

being able to help out customers is the best feeling.

What do you dislike?

nothing. everything is ok as far as I'm concerned

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

MoviePass

"Help Shift Review"

What do you like best?

What I like about Helpshift is the ease searching for old tickets and new tickets.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to use the Customer Issue Fields because it prolongs fixing the issue and getting back to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not Use customer issue fields

Wine orders, complaints, missing purchases. I am able to realize all of the great ease of navigation.

Helpshift review by Administrator

"Very helpful and efficient!"

What do you like best?

I love that we can create smart views and auto-assign tickets to certain team members and smart views so the tickets are handled accordingly.

The automations to set up auto responders are great, too!

What do you dislike?

That you are unable to edit the user details to add in the users email and name if that user data does not come over.

We are solving offering quick and exceptional customer service to our customers. We can measure our team's productivity with analytics and see what are the most popular tags to help us proactively reduce issues.

Helpshift review by Jan Aldreen M.
Jan Aldreen M.

"Helpshift - Easy Breezy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is what I like the most. Never had trouble learning how to use it.

What do you dislike?

None so far. Haven't experienced any trouble using Helpshift at all.

Easy to learn, hence assigning queries is a breeze. A lot of time saved since the tagging options help out in sorting out what to prioritize first.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to navigate and use. All necessary information to assist our customers shows on the tool which makes the task fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Hmmm I don't see any thing for me to dislike. everything's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

Our company really likes the email ticketing.. very neat and simple to use.

Helpshift review by Administrator

"Easy to use and automate"

What do you like best?

The tags and custom issue fields make it easy to quickly see business trends.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to use on a mobile device. Being that many users are on the go and work from phones, a solid mobile app would be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take their advice as to what features can help. It has many features that are not immediately evident. Tell them your needs and see what they have to offer.

Spotting trends and bugs as fast as possible is crucial. Using tags and automations in HS help us do that.

Helpshift review by User

"While Helpshift is a powerful tool, lag while using the toold kills productivity."

What do you like best?

Customization of the report and easy access.

What do you dislike?

Lag while working on helpshift. Multiple people have provided feedback that the tool is bit slow which impacts productivity of the individual agents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool and with minor adjustments, it can be the perfect business solutions.

Connecting with the customers.

"Easy to learn!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to learn and organized! I love that you can create your own smart views!

What do you dislike?

Lately I have noticed that I have in progress (number shows) but nothing in red pops up! I have to refresh.

I help customers with their Chatbooks. I like the organization in Helpshift.

Helpshift review by Consultant

"An enormous but exciting experience with Helpshift."

What do you like best?

What I like the most with Helpshift is that I can see all the details of the customers which are reliable and helpful for our work. It is a friendly site that can be easily used by everyone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it is slow to load all the details that are presented on the page.

It helps our business to do our work easily and we can communicate well with our customer which is a good thing if you're providing a not just good but best customer service experience.

Helpshift review by Nadia K.
Nadia K.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can search any chats/emails that I want with the filter and sort it according to my preference.

What do you dislike?

I wish we have an option to email the chat transcript to our email (both users and customers)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, strongly recommended

Sorting tickets easily

"Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

When updates or logs were done, these will immediately update and it was real-time thus can be easily check.

What do you dislike?

There are certain times that it will disconnect from the server and needs to be refreshed to check the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use

Intermittent connection or interruptions.

Helpshift review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Unreliable data that cannot provide the information we need"