Helpzilla

Interactive business to customer help system.

Work for Helpzilla?

Learning about Helpzilla?

Helpzilla Reviews

Showing 10 Helpzilla reviews
Helpzilla review by Caron W.
Caron W.

"Great interactive business to customer support system"

What do you like best?

Helpzilla can serve multiple websites and supports multiple operators with audio and visual alerts. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Very similar to PHPLive! and PHPLiveChat if you are familiar with those platforms.

What do you dislike?

Reaction time is seriously slow...It feels like it is crawling in the fast paced customer service industry. Needs to get up to speed! It could use a facelift...unfortunately, books are judged by their covers. If it was re-vamped and updated a bit it could be more attractive for new users to try out & implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth a try if you currently use another software- free!

I am working with system issues/help tool - real time help for users to keep business running smoothly. We need to have easy method to report issues and ask for assistance and get real time answers. I really like this piece of the software and it truly delivers on this.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Helpzilla
Helpzilla review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"Great Help Desk suite"

What do you like best?

Helpzilla's setup is extremely intuitive. It provides the necessary means on the backend of our website to be able to serve as a helpdesk for our sites visitors. It is easy to use for both sides internally facing and our visitors to find a make our content as useful as possible.

What do you dislike?

I really do not think there is anything that needs improvement or that I disliked. Having used other Helpdesk software for websites I find this one the easiest to use and maintain. I wish we had used this software years earlier as it is has saved both us and our visitors a great deal of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fresh new help desk then i think helpzilla is the way to go. It is easy to use and it makes our content shine . I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new help desk software if you are tired of zendesk or other help solutions.

We are using it to allow of visitor base to reach out with any questions they have as they navigate our content. We have seen our relationship with external population to be more intimate and we can manipulate content to be able to help better serve them through our quick interactions. We are now able to keep content fresh and new consistently and serve them to our best abilities.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Helpzilla review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"One of the best systems out there"

What do you like best?

Very Easy to Learn. Very user freindly.

Supports multiple wesites with multiple operators. Always a reliable pice of software without having any downtime.

What do you dislike?

Slow at times, GUI does not look modern. I found the younger staff finds it archaic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product. Its been a great fit and tool for the company

Using in a tech support environemnt that helps users solve issues in real time, across multiple sites. It gives our agents an easy way to report the problems and helps speed the process of resolving the issue.

Helpzilla review by alex m.
alex m.

"Helpzilla and the small business"

What do you like best?

Very easy to learna, user freindly. Always a reliable pice of software without having any downtime.

What do you dislike?

Kind of slow at times, maybe an upgrade on the look would be good for the younger crowd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a trial of this software will give you a feel for it and what it can do for your customers, then you can decide if you go all in.

It gives our agents an easy way to report problems and helps speed the process of resolving the issues.

Helpzilla review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Helpzilla helping"

What do you like best?

it is integratable with the existing programs used by the company and for that matter simple to use, it does'n take a rocket scientist to utilize it

What do you dislike?

lag times to login to use it and sometimes lag times to log out....when on a time constraint that is a pain

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep improving the minor issues and the product will be even more user friendly,,,,and useful

that it can assist with preventing potential prescription errors when decoding doctor speak scripts....aka bad handwriting being difficult to read and that was a big issue.

Helpzilla review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Helpzilla makes it easy to find help."

What do you like best?

I really like how helpzilla is able to work across multiple programs. The ability to access information is easy and convenient.

What do you dislike?

I think the overal function needs a little work. It seems to be a little slow to react sometimes. Almost like it studders..

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is easy to use and really does everything you need. It is worth trying!

I love how you can instantly chat with users and answer questions. This saves time and adds a personal touch to the websites.

Helpzilla review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Helpzilla Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Helpzilla is that it is easy to implement and overall a very intuitive product to use. It's a very reliable software that supports multiple operators.

What do you dislike?

It's not the fastest and the interface isn't as up-to-date and it should be. It will slow down time to time which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend implementing Helpzilla if you need live chat.

We needed a software to help us solve problems in real time, and to solve technical issues as soon as they are reported.

Helpzilla review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Helpzilla"

What do you like best?

It can serve multiple websites and supports multiple operators with audio and visual alerts and much more.

What do you dislike?

The interface doesn't run as smoothly sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try!

Good Video and audio affects!

Helpzilla review by Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.

"Easy to get help with Helpzilla :)"

What do you like best?

I'm a user. That means I use stuff. And when stuff I use doesn't work, I raise my hand and ask for help. That's what makes helpzilla so useful to me: all you do is raise your hand and the system crates a log for each case that's easy to understand and follow. We use helpzilla at the company I work at right now, and all it takes for me to open up a new case is send an email to an inbox we created for that very own purpose: receive requests. The system automatically creates a request and assigns it to a specific queue where an operator then reassigns it to the proper support guy. I just love it!

What do you dislike?

The interface can really get better. It's kind of "because it's open source we really haven't tried to make it look cooler"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's free!

Helpzilla review by User in Computer Software

"Clunky Interface, Amazing Tool"

What do you like best?

The tool itself is amazing, it integrates well into any environment and works great in tandem with bugzilla.

What do you dislike?

The clunky interface cane make it hard to find what you want/need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpzilla is an opensource issue tracker, and it will integrate well into your environment. I have always used it tied to bugzilla, as it compliments it very well, and makes for an easier way to track bugs and related issues.

Learning about Helpzilla?

* We monitor all Helpzilla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.