Hera Hub

5.0

Hera Hub is the first international female-focused coworking space a shared, flexible work and meeting space where entrepreneurial women can create and collaborate in a professional, productive, spa-like environment.

Work for Hera Hub?

Learning about Hera Hub?

Hera Hub Reviews

Ask Hera Hub a Question
Showing 10 Hera Hub reviews
Hera Hub review by Catherine D.
Catherine D.

"I love Hera Hub and ALL of the support and resources it offers!"

What do you like best?

I love how Hera Hub has a consistent and reliable schedule of business boosters (guidance on how to approach the various aspects of a successful business) and networking events. I love how they have an easy-access directory of members who offer a wide range of services (I've hired multiple members to help me with my business growth). And I love how many quality women are part of the Hera Hub tribe and how many awesome connections I've made!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about Hera Hub. I'm one of their biggest fans!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a female-focused co-working environment and/or an incredible resource of support and networking opportunities, I highly recommend Hera Hub!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hera Hub
Hera Hub review by Carla M.
Carla M.

"When I'm here, I work without feeling like I'm working!"

What do you like best?

The environment the members have created of support on each other. I've already made excellent connections, everyone loves to help and will jump to offer their support when you ask.

What do you dislike?

I like everything! I wish it was closer to home because I would spend a lot more time there...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you come and tour the facility. It was love at first sight for me! I also recommend you review all their workshops and events. The value they offer for their price is excellent. Come and talk to other members like me so you get a better feeling for it.

What Coworking Spaces solution do you use?

Hera Hub review by Maggie F.
Maggie F.

"Great atmosphere and terrific network"

What do you like best?

multiple locations, lots of space. This is a great place to meet other entrepreneurs and make connections as well.

What do you dislike?

I can't say much that I dislike about Hera Hub.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll get three things from Hera Hub, so consider how much you would benefit from these:

1. A quiet coworking space, great alternative to a coffee shop or even the library.

2. The chance to meet other women who are at various stages in business.

3. Free and paid workshops that teach you the basics about business development, marketing, legal implications of being self-employed, and much more.

Hera Hub review by Silvia M.
Silvia M.

"Productive environment to get stuff DONE!"

What do you like best?

The supporting and collaborative community of like-minded solopreneurs who leverage each other’s expertise for the collective good.

What do you dislike?

Can’t find anything I don’t like. Would love combucha on tap, but that’s not their core competency. I like that Hera Hub focuses on what members truly need instead of the frills.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about your business growth, which I believe you are, Hera Hub is the best place to be. It’s flexible, fabulous & affordable. Best money spent to grow your business.

Hera Hub review by Lucy K.
Lucy K.

"Business support will be found here"

What do you like best?

The coworking space. I used to work out of my home office exclusively but felt isolated. Now, I can work in the general coworking space or the quiet space and feel supported. I can also use space at all other locations.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't that much that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to grow your business or need a great meeting space, you should check out of our locations.

Hera Hub review by Renee Z.
Renee Z.

"Beautiful Space With More Than Meets The Eye"

What do you like best?

I always have somewhere I am proud to meet with others that is beautiful, accommodating, and functional with wifi, snacks, and beverages. Fellow members are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some of the chairs are not comfortable enough to sit in all day, but perhaps this is a nudge to get up and move around once in a while?

Hera Hub review by Rose M. T.
Rose M. T.

"Grow your business "

What do you like best?

- warm, friendly yet professional atmosphere

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at Hera Hub.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hera Hub provides the entrepreneur access to professional, quality resources that will grow your business.

It's a great atmosphere for quiet working to meeting with clients.

Lots of cost and no-cost classes and workshops are available on site.

Hera Hub review by Karen V.
Karen V.

"One of The Main Reasons I'm In Business 6 Years Later"

What do you like best?

The spirit of collaborative effort. We're all in this together and genuinely help each other to make it to where we want to grow our business. An exceptional and very special co-working space.

What do you dislike?

I had to think hard and long about this. Nothing.

Hera Hub review by Melody A. K.
Melody A. K.

"Collaborative growth for businesses"

What do you like best?

I love the spa-inspired atmosphere of Hera Hub, both peaceful and inspiring

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its hard for me to focus in the open setting of a co-working space, too many people to connect with

Hera Hub review by Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

"Community well worth the drive and financial investment"

What do you like best?

The incredible community, resources, and promotion of my business.

What do you dislike?

Paying for it, come on I'm a young entrepreneur and financially conservative person.

Learning about Hera Hub?

* We monitor all Hera Hub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.