Hetman Partition Recovery

The complete data recovery pack from Hetman Software: eight data recovery tools for the price of one!

Work for Hetman Partition Recovery?
Acronis backup and recovery 2x

Learning about Hetman?

Hetman Partition Recovery Reviews

Ask Hetman a Question
Showing 11 Hetman reviews
Hetman review by <span>Samantha N.</span>
Samantha N.

It is a excellent tool for information recovery.

What do you like best?

I use it for pentester work, and it's excellent for recovering all the data after an attack. Once the search is done, it allows you to preview the particles and the files that are recovered. When the photos and files have the original name and do not have a very strange name, it allows you to create images of the files that will be restored. to store them safely, It's fast, last week I recovered 500 gb of information in 2 hours or less, on a hard drive.

What do you dislike?

The test version is too limited would be great if it allowed to make a considerable recovery in test mode as for example for a single time allow recover up to 10 files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fast for recover lost data in a hard drive disk, and other storages devices like USB and SD.

Thanks to this incredible recovery utility I have saved months of work by not having to make projects, programming routines and other files lost on disks and flash drives from scratch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hetman Partition Recovery
Hetman review by <span>Oleg A.</span>
Oleg A.

Does the job

What do you like best?

Hetman Partition Recovery is one of those emergency tools you may only need once in a lifetime. In my case, the product was used to read a failed HDD from an old laptop. With too many bad sectors, the 2.5" disk would cause the system to lock up when trying to access its drive letter. Hetman Partition Recovery was able to read the disk (although it took it a while), and successfully extracted the few files I cared about.

What do you dislike?

I understand that the product is targeted towards data recovery specialists and professional users. However, it is also used by mere mortals, so it could be made a tad easier to understand. In my case, the step-by-step wizard didn't help and I had to resort to all-manual mode, which is far from intuitive.

I solved a business problem of recovering a few files that were not yet backed up. I realized the benefit of getting those files back without having to re-do the typing.

What Backup solution do you use?

Hetman review by <span>Armando R.</span>
Armando R.

Life Saver

What do you like best?

After an accident with my hard drive , i didn't know what to do. All my old desings and video projects were there.

Technicians were asking money i couldn't afford so after a deep search i found this and truly think it was a life saver. Got all the content back. My only concern was that im not really a techy person, so i was afraid i couldnt do it myself. Still i went for it, and was amazed how simple,fast and easy it was.

Many thanks

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far.All expectations were met

Recommendations to others considering the product

value for the money, no question about it.

Graphic designer and video editor. Recovered my old clients projects

Hetman review by <span>Андрей .</span>
Андрей .

Sometimes it is the one lifeline

What do you like best?

I don't know what I would do if I didn't find such application. My brother formatted my flash drive where I had my finished doctoral work. It was very important for me, but thanks God, I have found Htman recovery program. All destroyed files were renewed and I sighed with relief. Now I hold this program on my desktop because I am sure that sometimes it is the lifeline.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, except not so easy and fast software as I expected

Problem of data losing

Hetman review by <span>Denis Z.</span>
Denis Z.

Satisfied with this app. Functional and helpful.

What do you like best?

All the time i had a job in a big company. It was an IT guru there that was always solving all the computer problems. Last year i'm working by my own. When once my data was lost from computer i was really shocked. I called to Computer Fixing companies. But when i learned their prices i decided to buy Hetman Partition Recovery, because it's just cheaper. Really easy-using soft for a beginner. All my data was recovered and i'm got happy.

What do you dislike?

Everything is fine. Even with my computer level succeed to recover my data

Logistics and international trade

Hetman review by <span>Michael O.</span>
Michael O.

Awesome recovery tool

What do you like best?

I did recover all my lost data on my acer notebook which one day stopped booting win 8 in any mode. Nothing helped - I tried to boot using last working config and in the safe mode. Then I booted using my second installed OS: windows 7. And installed Hetman Partition Recovery which recovered all my data and file structure from the first attempt. After rebooting I was able to load my win 8. So it worked fine for me.

What do you dislike?

Well, I assume that the work process took some time.

Lost files issues were fixed

Learning about Hetman Partition Recovery?

* We monitor all Hetman Partition Recovery reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.