Hexnode MDM

Hexnode's MDM solution takes a user-centric approach and offers an all in one device management, application management, BYOD and security solution for your enterprise.

Work for Hexnode MDM?
Ibmmaas360 mobiledevicemang  2x

Learning about Hexnode MDM?

Hexnode MDM Reviews

Ask Hexnode MDM a Question
Showing 32 Hexnode MDM reviews
Hexnode MDM review by <span>Jason H.</span>
Jason H.

Highly recommend Hexnode

What do you like best?

The site and app are both very easy to set up and use. A lot of other MDMs i have come across are very difficult to set up so it was a nice change to see something so user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features i would like to see in the future to do with monitoring the users activities on the device. After speaking to their support team I have been advised that features like this will be coming in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the features available match what you need. There are other MDMs out there will more features so just make sure that when you're deciding to test several different MDMs. Hexnode is a very good product and definitely meets all our requirements as a business but that may not be the case. It is very easy to set up and their support team are on hand all hours it seems to help out. However the few little bits not currently included could cause issues or repeating work. As I said in my previous comments though, everything that is available does work 100% perfect.

We have a lot of guys on iPads due to the nature of our business so being able to lock down the ipads and restrict content means that the members of staff can't abuse their tools and only use them as they were intended, for work purposes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hexnode MDM
Hexnode MDM review by <span>Nicholas  R.</span>
Nicholas R.

Everything we need for small Multi Device MDM Deployment

What do you like best?

This is very easy to setup from there online web portal made it very simple for us to manage where and who has our devices and also keep up to date on application and software. When i did have questions staff responses were very quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

So far we have had no issues with the current features, but we would love to get access to some of the planned features sooner rather than later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This MDM Solution does have a lot of features that suite us well but as always check if it will do everything that you need or try the 30 day trial for yourself like i did.

We needed a way to monitor our devices from our remote field staff without requiring them to consistently returning to the office when an issues raised.

What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution do you use?

Hexnode MDM review by <span>Tim M.</span>
Tim M.

Glad I found Hexnode before I got stated with someone else!

What do you like best?

I find Hexnode to be more flexible in my account, fully cloud based. I find the price to value excellent and I can upgrade with no major hassle (it was a major ordeal to upgrade in another program I looked at). There staff is responsive and great help.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to be able to limit or send warnings for too much data use. This isn't available yet for iOS devices where I think it is on other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know if it's right for everybody but it's so much easier to set up than others it's absolutely worth a trial. The only limits to the trial are 15 devices and 30 days. By day 20 I purchased because I was happy and adding devices.

Faster setup, more control. I can see if someone turned off there passwords or even enforce that they can't. This secures company data particularly in Dropbox.

Hexnode MDM review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

Amazing power - amazingly simple

What do you like best?

Quick to set up what you want the way you want it

What do you dislike?

Min license count of pricing is buried away - its 10 or 15 depending on choice of license

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cant go from trial to paid online. You have to have a quote sent - so dont leave it to late to the end of the trial period

I need a phone with just Calls, Texts, Photos, Email, Maps and a Time Sheet App

No Play Store. No facebook. No movies or other things to distract, burn data or break.

In 4 hours I had done that. And its been rock solid since.

In short - you can lock it down to just what the employee needs - be it a fitter, plumber, delivery driver, whatever and have a fully managed work issued phone without needing to buy a Samsung Knox or LG Safe phone.

It was perfect

Hexnode MDM review by <span>Paul G.</span>
Paul G.

Medical Office and Hexnode

What do you like best?

The immediate follow-up I received which helped me utilize hexnode services to the fullest extent. The support from knowledgeable and supportive techs is a great complement to the platforms numerous features, they literally walk you through step by step. It's as though these techs are not satisfied until they have helped you solve each and every tech issue you have.

What do you dislike?

There is no reason to have this question associated with Hexnode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time ask plenty of questions, there is not a dumb question when it comes this platform.

I initially started with HeXnode for my android device management, (I have patients filling out surveys and needed to lock the device down). I am now going to utilize Hexnode to route remote osx devices through a VPN to ensure a secure connection is always uses when working with patient information.

Hexnode MDM review by <span>Lemuel Dale D.</span>
Lemuel Dale D.

Cost-effective yet Powerpacked MDM

What do you like best?

It's not just the price that is worth saying, Hexnode offers what other high-cost MDM can. Deployment was a breeze where users are not all technically inclined. Working with their after sales support and technical people are also top-notched. They would definitely guide and help you on all things that is needed. Given that this is my first MDM solution that I have implemented, It was just a walk in the park. I would truly recommended Hexnode to others.

What do you dislike?

It needs the ability for the client to customize their dashboard. Currently the dashboard is a little plain especially for admins that needs to have every bit if information on the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a cost-effective solution for your Mobile Devices, Hexnode is the way to go

Device Inventory, Deployment and Management. Location tracking and device security

Learning about Hexnode MDM?

* We monitor all Hexnode MDM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.