HeyOrca

4.8

HeyOrca is a social media calendar that enables marketing agencies and their clients to seamlessly plan and approve social media content by providing a client facing interface and streamlining the approval process.

Work for HeyOrca?

Learning about HeyOrca?

HeyOrca Reviews

Showing 91 HeyOrca reviews
HeyOrca review by George E.
George E.

"Fast, Intuitive and Functional"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca is an incredible tool for agencies and freelancers alike. The team are friendly, helpful and only too keen to answer questions or recommend usability tips. I’ve been using HeyOrca now in multiple capacities for around three years, and in that time, I have seen the tool add new functionalities and improve its server-side performance dramatically. Rarely has a post not gone out, or been lost in the ether - unlike other tools. I especially like how users can collaborate on social calendars with things like translation, design or video easily assignable with intuitive tags and unique logins. When planning out a social calendar for a team, vast swathes of the calendar can be coloured in, or assigned comments, just like the spreadsheets you are eager to replace! The ability to show certain elements to either internal or external teams is brilliant for clients, or you can simply export content to share via email for partners or stakeholders. I’ve used a number of social tools in my time and have to say that HeyOrca is certainly the strongest for this type of regular daily content management and planning.

What do you dislike?

HeyOrca excels in regular content calendar planning and execution, but currently offers no solution for metrics or analytics - something which would be a huge boon to the tool. It is possible to tag individual posts and pull information from them directly, but this is the only key area for improvement in coming years. I can only assume that the team are strongly focused on making HeyOrca the best content planning tool on the market, and I can respect that decision, rather than trying to do ‘everything’ all at once.

HeyOrca helps me manage multiple client accounts in once convenient place. I can also separate those calendars from one another and share with both internal and external teams, while maintaining control over visibility.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HeyOrca
HeyOrca review by Geishy S.
Geishy S.

"We LOVE HeyOrca"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has helped us create a better experience for our clients, and internal team alike. Asides from the great purpose of the software, we really appreciate how above and beyond the HeyOrca team goes to service their teams.

As you would with any software, you occasionally experience a bug/etc. The HeyOrca team is always on it, and communicating throughout the fix. In fact, they even reach out occasionally to see where they can continue to improve. Setting up phone call meetings/etc - HeyOrca does it all to ensure that they pinpoint places where they can improve... and then execute the changes.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned, occasionally you do experience small bugs, but there has not been a time where we've experienced something and reached out, and not have been satisfied with the care and concern that the team takes. Really, they are on it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you ever have any concerns, you have an entire team at your service! Please reach out to them always, if you ever feel you have any problems - because they will take care of it :)

HUGE time-saver! Not only do you save time, but you are able to give your clients such a better customer experience. All of our clients love it.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

HeyOrca review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Best UX and workflow of any multi-client social media management tool"

What do you like best?

They HeyOrca content planning/scheduling, internal collaboration, and client approval workflows and interfaces are far and away the most functional, efficient, and intuitive of any platform I've seen. It was palpably made by people who KNOW what agencies need -- every button, every feature, is right where you want it to be, right when you need it. All its peers, on the other hand, feel like they were made by business bros -- they promise the moon, but nothing works the way you would actually want it to.

What do you dislike?

The HeyOrca reporting/analytics dashboard suffers the same weaknesses as all similarly priced competitors. You have no control over which metrics are tracked, the sources and accuracy of data are suspect, and there is no accounting for paid media vs. organic and no inclusion of advertisements (completely non-organic posts).

In order of importance: client approval workflow, internal collaboration / content management / feedback / version tracking workflow, internal content planning / scheduling workflow, sometimes some super basic reporting functions when our other data platform is sucking at the moment.

The main benefits we've realized are: literally dozens, maybe hundreds of saved work-hours per month, and radically improved client experience and satisfaction.

HeyOrca review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"HeyOrca changed our lives!"

What do you like best?

We love HeyOrca for how easy it is to use - you can view everything in one place, schedule social media posts, have them for review, see what they will look like and allow a client to review them. The support is great! They are always listening and open to feedback. You can chat with them right in the platform.

What do you dislike?

The platform can lag sometimes. They just added an analytics feature which we feel could be a little more robust. Wish it had monitoring function, but that is something they are working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! No contract, easy to use, awesome stuff.

We are no longer having to use Google spreadsheets to present social media content to clients - they are able to see our social calendar, leave comments and approve all in one place. We have seen a decline in our hours it takes to draft and schedule social posts since this does it all in one platform. Our clients love it too! We do great social media work, so now we have the tools to prove it.

HeyOrca review by Alia M.
Alia M.

"Heyorca: the easiest social media scheduler"

What do you like best?

Heyorca really streamlines that whole social media scheduling process and makes it easy for clients to communicate with our agency. It is strait forward, easy to use, and makes the whole process smooth for our clients

What do you dislike?

Because they are growing, sometimes the server is slow. They do, however, communicate effectively and get it back up and running in a timely manner

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca has excellent customer service and always keeps you in the loop. There is always someone there to answer my questions and they go above and beyond to ensure that any problems are fixed as soon as possible. They always check in and inform me of any updates. The platform itself is so easy to use and setup. Whether your a beginner or a seasoned digital marketing professional, HeyOrca is the way to go.

HeyOrca has allowed us to spend more time focusing on our clients and catering to their needs. It allows us to schedule posts effortlessly and is easy for our clients to use as well.

HeyOrca review by Matthew I.
Matthew I.

"Fantastic social media publishing platform"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the product. It's calendar-centered, and it functions exactly the way we like to operate. Other products are message-centered, making it easier to automate or re-use content. HeyOrca's approach allows us to very clearly define what we want to post, when we want to post it and see it clearly on the calendar.

What do you dislike?

It's not quite a dislike, it's more of a "hope for." I hope that we'll have the ability to post directly to Pinterest and Instagram stories in the future. They are working toward that goal, but they're not quite there yet.

The product allows us to easily handle approval flows for social media posts and to schedule them out for the far future. We save an incredible amount of time each day with this product.

HeyOrca review by Lydia T.
Lydia T.

"A Great Addition To Our Process"

What do you like best?

Previously our team had been working on an excel doc for social media but this has helped streamline our entire process. It's easy for our team to see all posts and what needs to be done and it's great for presenting to clients, easily getting their approval and feedback on individual posts, and automatically publishing to platforms.

What do you dislike?

The program is new and with that comes technical difficulties at times. There have been instances where it program wasn't functioning correctly but the team is quick to address issues and notify you when there are hiccups in the program so your team and clients can be informed/work around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program for presenting social to clients, gaining approval and feedback, and working within a team.

It saves us a lot of time if we can just consolidate all our social work to one platform. The added features help us do things like put events in the calendar so if we know something in advance, we don't forget to create a post for it when the day comes.

HeyOrca review by Kenda F.
Kenda F.

"HUGE time saver and LIFE changer!"

What do you like best?

Like? I LOVE HeyOrca, let me count the ways!

I love that I am able to see all my content calendars individually for each client and they are able to see how I am planning things out on their behalf, I love that I can create one post and copy it so that I can do less work but get more done, I love that my clients feel like they are a part of the process, I love that using this system further legitimizes my firm aesthetically, and I love that this organizes everything I need all in one place. Because of how intuitive it is, I don't put off tasks because I'm thinking of how many systems and documents I'll have to pull up on my computer, everything I need is right there! My work time has been cut by a 3rd because of this system. I honestly couldn't speak more highly of this system! Last note, I LOVE the team members! They are always available to help and have WORLD-CLASS customer services (my three faves Sam, Erin and Jacob! They are SO helpful and even respond to my jokes and quips lol) Overall, HeyOrca makes me work smarter, not harder and I look forward to logging in each day.

What do you dislike?

Everything that I dislike about this system, I know the team is working hard on so I won't even go there! These next items aren't necessarily dislikes, but I wish there was an app for clients to see their content calendar without having to log into their computer or from their mobile browser and I wish that they measured engagement and reach for the monthly ROI reports that I need for my clients. Once they get ROI I won't need ANY other system besides my design software. (This is also a plea, HeyOrca people lol)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a social media manager YOU NEED THIS SYSTEM. Make things easier on yourself, on your staff, and on your clients! I can guarantee this will free up so much time for you!

I'm solving having to use multiple systems for client approval. I'm solving communication delays because my clients and I can talk to each other and give updates through Hey Orca. I'm able to work more efficiently and better overall.

HeyOrca review by Victoria T.
Victoria T.

"Great Social Schedular"

What do you like best?

I have gone through several popular (and expensive) social schedulers while being a digital strategist and HeyOrca by far has been the best experience. The suckiest part with other schedulers was the lack of communication between the client and the post during the review process. HeyOrca makes it insanely easy (and reasonably priced). We started with 1 team as a tester and are now at the unlimited level, all because our clients LOVE this program. It's easy to login, review, leave comments, tag people specifically, etc.

What do you dislike?

Although their website is completely mobile friendly, it is difficult to see the calendar view on your phone. Because of this I'd recommend sticking to the timeline view if you're on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend trying HeyOrca out and seeing if it fits with your agency.

Client communication with social posting. HeyOrca has literally solved all of our problems in this area. My clients love it, my designer and copywriter loves it. It's great. I'd highly recommend this program to other digital strategists or social media managers.

HeyOrca review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"HeyOrca has been an indispensable tool for our social media team."

What do you like best?

Our social team loves that HeyOrca has given us the ability to easily manage all of our clients' social accounts in one space. The calendar view makes it incredibly easy to view social posts from a high-level. It's become a crucial part of our content planning and social strategy and has helped to streamline our process.

What do you dislike?

There are a few developments that I would love to see being made, including a more streamlined content library, creating more options for FB posts, a cleaner export to an excel file, being able to export the calendar as a PDF, etc. However the HeyOrca team is very receptive to our team's feedback and much of what we suggested would help us in the past was developed and added to the tool very quickly!

We've found that HeyOrca has kept us better organized with being able to have editorial calendars for each of our clients all in one place. We've been better able to plan social posts and campaigns in advance while streamlining this process so that it takes less time.

HeyOrca review by Christopher H.
Christopher H.

"Innovative and Emerging Platform "

What do you like best?

Oftentimes, the content planning and approval process presents a challenge, especially when dealing with a larger corporation with many different hands in the pot. HeyOrca offers a cutting-edge, innovative platform that helps streamline that workflow tremendously. While most platforms today focus their pitch on monitoring/listening/engagement tools, HeyOrca decided to carve out a niche and differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace.

What do you dislike?

There are obviously going to be growing pains with any new product, and with that room for enhancement when it comes to adding features and improving functionality. However, HeyOrca realized this and quickly turned that negative into one of the most positive aspects of their platform with a top-notch product dev team truly interested in client feedback to guide overall improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend HeyOrca to meet your content planning and approval needs. I've been most impressed with their customer support and product development teams. If there is a feature our team would like to see to better serve our clients then we'll simply reach out to our dedicated account rep and more often then not the request is put into their queue for development. HeyOrca truly listens to customer feedback and makes updates accordingly - bottom line is it's a custom technology built for our needs as marketers.

Streamlined communication, workflow, and content approval process. These aforementioned qualities have enhanced our overall social media presence, real-time posting, and have improved our ability to reach stakeholders in a timely manner with great content.

HeyOrca review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"No more spreadsheets"

What do you like best?

Transitioning from managing content calendars in spreadsheets, Word docs, Google Drive, you name it, was so easy with HeyOrca. The tool really streamlines communication with clients and makes revisions a breeze with the audit trail and comments on each post. It's also super easy to use internally with the private comment option. The best part? It makes the approval process with clients painless.

What do you dislike?

Because I'm in the tool nearly all day, everyday, I noticed sometimes there's a lag time/slow loading. The HeyOrca team is always just a chat away though if there are any issues.

Makes creating and presenting content with clients so much better. Revisions and approvals are made easy with such a simple and easy to use interface. Please don't change the interface-- it just works!

HeyOrca review by John B.
John B.

"HeyOrca is the key to client MGMT"

What do you like best?

We love the HeyOrca user interface. It should't matter but it does. We use HeyOrca to please our customers and the look and workflows of HeyOrca make it easy for our clients to see what is exactly going on in their campaign. We also love the email update workflows. This is exactly how our clients want to be notified when a post is awaiting approval.

What do you dislike?

The system isn't exactly designed for our use case (i.e. influencer marketing). We need to approve post that are going live on an influncers handle...not the clients so we have to hack our around that. But of course this is not the fault of HeyOrca just our unique business case.

We are a marketing agency and keeping our clients informed and happy is our primary objective. Prior to HeyOrca we were constantly sending emails back and forth with clients and to be honest our clients didn't feel our campaigns were "under control". HeyOrca was critical to changing all of that. The calendar is critical for planning and the approval process is exactly what our clients need to feel their social campaign is under control. Thanks, HeyOrca team, you guys are the bestest! Keep up the great work.

HeyOrca review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"HeyOrca is MADE for social media managers!"

What do you like best?

Everything - creating content, draft mode, moving content, calendar view, but most importantly, client view!!

What do you dislike?

We wish there was a way to plug in Sprout Social-level reporting and then we'd be 100% HeyOrca.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage multiple brands with multiple accounts, it's the best scheduling software I've used. If you need clients to view content before go live, there's nothing else out there that compares.

Client view: we have occasionally had clients who need to see the monthly content for review. There is no other software that we could find that had this, and had it in a very nice UX.

Scheduling: every other software we've used is clunky and time consuming for scheduling content. Not so with HeyOrca. It's just made with a social media manager in mind.

We were going to actually build software ourselves because we were sick of the options and pricing out there. We did one last search and found HeyOrca. It's perfect.

HeyOrca review by Ginger M.
Ginger M.

"The Support Team has your back!"

What do you like best?

The support team is easy to access, friendly, funny, and always have an answer. My team loves asking HeyOrca for help through their chat and good chat service on a tool is hard to find.

What do you dislike?

It is still working through glitches, and sometimes at the worst times. However, they always investigate and look into for us. I know tools aren't perfect, so it's nice to at least have someone follow up to tell us what's getting worked on next.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just test it out, see if it fits what you need. You'll most likely find out it is exactly what you need.

Sharing content with our clients used to be in a word doc or a spreadsheet, and that just got sloppy. Now, we have the ease of seeing exactly what our posts will look like on each platform and the tool is easy to use, and easy to teach to our clients.

HeyOrca review by Jax T.
Jax T.

"Hey Orca Is Fantastic "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. It allows you to quickly link your social accounts. The calendar functions are easy to upload content and plan out your calendar. My favorite feature is the client approval. Clients do not need a login. All they need is the link and they can approve or deny content. It is very easy and makes the approval process much faster.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is the price is higher than other content calendars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for client approval.

Great for streamlining your content calendar.

It streamlines the approval process. It makes you more efficient. We are all busy and this allows you to make the process easier and takes less time.

HeyOrca review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Saves Time and Frustration + Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love the way the calendar feature allows me to visually plan out content. They just recently added the ability to note upcoming events in the calendar as a visual reminder.

My team loves HeyOrca because of the way it allows us to collaborate on content, without the needing to use spreadsheets, and shared documents. Managing these documents took up so much of our time before switching to HeyOrca.

Our clients love being able to view and approve, and provide feedback on content, with ease. They can even do so from their phones.

Also, HeyOrca's customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond and make their client's needs their top priority.

What do you dislike?

I am looking forward to being able to attach images to LinkedIn posts at some point, this is not currently (as of June 2017) available.

Major time savings for both my team and clients.

Increased client satisfaction

HeyOrca review by Allie B.
Allie B.

"Huge Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see all of the content for all of my channels in one place. When running a major brands social media, there's A LOT going on in any given day. Hey Orca lets me and my team all stay on the same page and have one place a reference for everything - copy, photos, ideas, etc. The team at Hey Orca is also super nice and looking to implement updates to make the clients lives better. My client also has a non-profit section with their own content calendar, and I love the ability to flip between the two calendars with ease. The approval and tagging process has been so helpful! Their "fix" to posting on Instagram is great and it makes remembering to post on Instagram a million times easier.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow sometimes :) Other than that, there are no other major issues.

There are way less emails and confusion over who is doing what and the status of a post. It's a one-stop shop for social media for everyone who touches it.

HeyOrca review by Morgan A.
Morgan A.

"Fantastic customer service & team"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca's customer service is top notch. If there are every any bugs or issues, they are quick to respond and fix. They are always improving their product, and take customer input into consideration every time.

What do you dislike?

Not something HeyOrca can help, but we're still waiting on Instagram to allow publishing from a third party platform like HeyOrca - that would make our process easier as we are still having to post to Instagram using another platform. The only other thing missing would be analytics.

HeyOrca has made not only our lives but our clients' lives easier. Before we were creating content in a Google Doc and sending over to clients for review, then having to schedule posts. It was hard for clients to visualize what content would look like on social. HeyOrca makes it simple for them to see exactly what the content looks like and approve it. The platform also eliminates a step for us as once we create the content and it's approved by a client, it's scheduled! On top of that, clients only see their content, which was important for us as we have multiple clients.

HeyOrca review by Mel D.
Mel D.

"Saving Time, Perfecting Process"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has made social media planning a breeze. Our team can collaboratively write, schedule, and deploy content for a variety of clients — all without cumbersome spreadsheets or needless back-and-forth. Administratively, HeyOrca has been a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

Since HeyOrca is still relatively new (and growing), their servers are down more than is ideal, and the system can be frustratingly slow. However, all of this is remedied by their impeccable customer service. Their team responds honestly and promptly, and with great GIFs!

Overall, there is less confusion over the status of posts and task delegation. Everyone knows who has to do what and when. It creates transparency for our clients and accountability for our team.

Outside of the obvious benefits, we've also come to rely on HeyOrca as a great resource bank: our clients are able to send pictures directly to their custom HeyOrca library, so we always have a rich resource to pull assets from. Additionally, we can review content from previous months without scrolling through Facebook for hours. All in all, HeyOrca is built to not only make social media planning easier, but it also helps keep your content fresh.

HeyOrca review by Madison C.
Madison C.

"Agency Pains No More!"

What do you like best?

I am in LOVE with the way HeyOrca allows me to keep comments and activity private to my team and choose what the client sees. It makes communicating with the client so simple. The ability to create a phone number for every client to text things into the library has made my life (and my email inbox) a dream!

What do you dislike?

If HeyOrca could be a perfect product, it would have a queue for tweets and Facebook posts, similar to Meet Edgar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca is extremely easy to use, and easy to share with clients. There is no reason you should NOT be using HeyOrca for your small or large teams.

The relationship between my team and my clients has improved greatly. My clients are grateful for less emails from us, with more transparency of how we are servicing them.

HeyOrca review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"A Great Tool for Managing the Social Flow"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca allows us to have one place where all social media is created, routed and approved. No need for multiple spreadsheets, random art files and email conversations.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a dislike, but if HeyOrca were to partner with a social listening tool, they would have a great end-to-end product offering in one software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a great tool for managing your social media creative flow, this is it. And it's affordable.

HeyOrca solved the problem of having to deal with various workarounds (color-coded spreadsheets) client approvals through multiple emails, needing to access various server libraries for assets...it keeps everything together in a very thoughtful layout. We save lots of time and confusion utilizing this tool.

HeyOrca review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"Great Product and Excellent Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

It would be difficult to narrow down what I like best however I would say the customer service is unparalleled. The approval feature that allows clients to approve posts from a link and view in real preview mode is also great. The have a content library that allows you to host all of your pictures and content to reuse with other posts as you need them is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is absolutely phenomenal! Feature rich, collaborative, creative, as well as fantastic customer service!

Allowing customers to approve posts in a real preview mode. There is also benefits to our social media manager who creates content with the content library. Using this product saves us time, and allows an easier method for posting approval.

HeyOrca review by Álex G.
Álex G.

"We love HeyOrca!"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has given us a professional tool that looks like a million bucks (before we used to send a spreadsheet to our clients with all the content and it took us foreveeeer. Also, all the process of reviewing with our copy and clients now is painless. It's just a time saver tool that, at the same time, makes you look great in front of your clients. I totally recommend it!

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything... HeyOrca customer service is amazing and they keep improving the tool every month.

It just saves us so much time (and time, as you all know, is money). It also makes us look good, professional (definitely better than a spreadsheet).

HeyOrca review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"HeyOrca is a very useful tool! "

What do you like best?

The main thing that I really like best from Heyorca is the way that they have understood and simplified the whole process of creating social content for clients.

We used to waste so much time going between different tools, making amends and scheduling posts.

But with this product, we have a unified solution that is fit for purpose and familiar.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like, they have been making incremental improvements and are very open to hearing suggestions from subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just do it it will make your life and your clients life much easier and the client will be happy to pay for the subscription after doing a simple cost-benefit analysis

The sign-off and scheduling processes are unified and made, so easy and fast compared to how things were before we used Heyorca.

Agency

"HeyOrca has been a consistent and reliable site for my business's use."

What do you like best?

I like that it is very straightforward and simple to use. You don't need to have someone else walk you through HeyOrca in order to use it, as it is very self-explanatory.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes facebook posts get messed up while using it. You cannot trust Heyorca to upload gifs or multiple photos to facebook. Also, there are no worthwhile social listening or analytics features. If you are interested in social reports, you'll either need to find another site altogether or an additional site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca is definitely the simplest site to use for social media management, but you have to double-check that everything was uploaded correctly after.

HeyOrca is a huge timesaver when it comes to uploading social media, so I can take care of our social all at once, rather than constantly updating it.

HeyOrca review by Hannah T.
Hannah T.

"Saves my team time and makes the approval process seamless! "

What do you like best?

Hey Orca has allowed my team to save time in all facets of our content process. From seamless content creation, to asset hosting, to scheduling our content with ease – Hey Orca has been an integral part of our success in 2016.

What do you dislike?

We can't wait for the mobile app to make our lives even easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hey Orca will give your team so much time back, you'll be wondering how you possibly managed your content before. My clients also love the ease of approval and the feedback process within the tool. The team is responsive and involved and gives you exactly what you need in a timely manner. Give this solution a try for your content scheduling and approval needs – you'll love it.

We have saved hours of time that we used to spend scheduling and waiting on approvals because all of those things now happen in real time with Hey Orca. In addition, their team is always coming out with new solutions and have been great partners in listening to our needs and adjusting their product.

HeyOrca review by Kayla B.
Kayla B.

"Perfect For Agencies Managing Multiple Social Media Accounts For Clients"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has an excellent approval flow in place, allowing for both internal and external approval of all social media posts. As an agency, we're able to review our content and make edits internally, and then send them to our clients for their approval as well. In addition, the customer service is AMAZING. The HeyOrca team has been available to us via phone, e-mail, and live chat, and whenever we've encountered an issue or had a question, the team has gotten back to us within the hour.

What do you dislike?

Although you're able to create and schedule content for Instagram via HeyOrca, the software does not currently automatically post to Instagram due to Instagram's API requirements/restrictions. As a workaround to this issue, HeyOrca does send you an e-mail with the post text and image, serving as a posting reminder and making the physical act of posting fairly simple. Regardless, we have no doubt that as soon as Instagram allows automatic posting, HeyOrca will enable that functionality.

As a social media manager, creating content for clients and getting that content approved can be very time-consuming. Prior to using HeyOrca, our team used a mixture of Excel spreadsheets and Google Calendars to keep track of our content, and we also had to manually publish to Facebook and Twitter. Through the use of HeyOrca, we've been able to cut down on manual posting time, allowing us to focus more of our efforts on creating quality content for our clients. Plus, our clients have loved being able to visually see what a post looks like prior to publishing, and they've found the approval process to be extremely easy to use.

HeyOrca review by Linda A.
Linda A.

"Our clients love HeyOrca and we do too!"

What do you like best?

The best part is that you can easily see the social posts for each platform in the way that they'll appear once published. The ability to accept/reject and add notes makes it easy for our many clients to give feedback without having to go back and forth multiple times.

What do you dislike?

HeyOrca is great at what they provide for social media scheduling, the only downside is that they don't offer the same level of analytics as we get from another provider... yet. They are making strides in this direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give HeyOrca a try! They don't do everything but what they do is head and shoulders over others.

This program has cut down the response time from our clients and the workload is about half as much as it was prior to starting with HeyOrca. Our clients love being able to see the posts and quickly comment on any changes.

HeyOrca review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"HeyOrca Got Us Up and Running!"

What do you like best?

There are so many things. The ability to tag and communicate with others, full month calendar view, approval system, draft/store content with layout view, copy post to other platforms with ease, send links of post for approvals out to external people, connect with Box, overall the CONVENIENCE and INTUITIVENESS.

What do you dislike?

That I can no longer see an actual Facebook preview of what it will look like and that I can't upload more than 4 photos or videos/photos together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out and when trying it out, add other members because you will see how easy it is to work together on things and how quickly things happen when you get everyone on your account.

We had no place to store content/links/ideas and we didn't have a good calendar where we could plan potential ideas/launches/campaigns and communicate with each other as a global team. We had lots of ideas but couldn't really start collaborating on them and get going until HeyOrca. Because of HeyOrca it's been easier to increase our activity on Twitter, bring in interns and other team members who can help with content, and stay organized with important dates within our company but also holidays/awareness week. The benefits have been that we can now help each other more even if we are in different parts of the world.

HeyOrca review by Joanna L.
Joanna L.

"Best content platform for multiple clients -- even your clients will LOVE it!"

What do you like best?

The platform is seamlessly designed to make agency + clients' lives easier. We love the calendar design, ability to edit photos within the app, not having our clients sign in to anything and how easy it is to use. Also the customer service is exceptional. You'll see that HeyOrca's team is genuinely passionate about their platform, because it really works.

What do you dislike?

Bugs here and there, but I think that's the norm in developing new features. Also it's not completely mobile friendly (yet).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it super mobile friendly, please :)

Content approval process. We used to send Powerpoints and PDFs with images dropped in, and that whole process is just so archaic now with access to technology and apps. Also, HeyOrca made our clients actually care about their own content and more active in commenting -- it fostered real collaboration between our team and client.

HeyOrca review by Nicole T.
Nicole T.

"Big Fan"

What do you like best?

Love how HeyOrca thrives on being ahead of the curve. In an industry that's ever-changing, that nimbleness and openness to evolve is key. Their platform also has one of the most navigable user-flows (for both desktop & mobile), it's incredibly well-thought out and inclusive of all key social platforms. All aside, their costs are competitive but feasible and their account management team is super reliable and efficient to boot.

What do you dislike?

N/A - if anything, they can continue to add new platforms to the mix.

Handling publishing for our clients vs. native scheduling. Additionally, IG's known issue of being super strict on API allows us to easily publish through the platform.

HeyOrca review by Robin L.
Robin L.

"I find HeyOrca to be very intuitive and helpful with my responsibilities. Collaboration is easy. "

What do you like best?

What I like best are the calendar functions: the ability to simply keep a calendar of important events as well as scheduling posts. The calendar gives a clear picture of posts scheduled and editing or moving posts is super easy. I also like the media and content library for housing current and future post ideas. Lastly, I like the ability to easily collaborate with internal team members.

What do you dislike?

I have had some challenges with viewing Boomerang videos in my media library and posting; however, this is something HeyOrca is currently fixing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! I already have.

We had a need to create a consistent cadence with social media posts. HeyOrca allows me to do this with ease and clarity. Within a couple of weeks of using HeyOrca we were able to establish a consistent social media presence across several channels.

HeyOrca review by Auri V.
Auri V.

"HeyOrca has been a game changer for our agency. "

What do you like best?

HeyOrca is a trusted vendor that has a strong belief in customer service! If there is ever a glitch or question the HeyOrca staff is always one click away especially Jacob. Now speaking to the app itself what my team likes the best is the ability to create content, schedule and have client approval all in one spot.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I can say about HeyOrca is there are times when some functions do not work as well. However 9 times out of 10 HeyOrca is the first to notify our team with an update or status reports on when the issue will be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca has been a game changer for our agency. We can't say enough amazing ways HeyOrca has helped us with time efficiency and presentation. HeyOrca has given our team back some much needed time that was previously dedicated to scheduling and content approval. As for our clients they love the ability to go into HeyOrca and see content the way it will be displayed on each network. It's a huge plus that HeyOrca allows our team to be collaborative with our clients on one app. We would recommend HeyOrca to all social media managers around the world.

HeyOrca review by Evan C.
Evan C.

"Great tool for social content development and publishing"

What do you like best?

It makes the entire social content process, from idea to approval to publishing, much more efficient. HeyOrca previews content just how it will show up once published, so there is no guessing. Plus, the team is super responsive and collaborative.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a little slow at times and it can be rough around the edges, but the team has assured us that speed and ease of use is a major priority.

Before, we used unwieldy spreadsheets for content approval and feedback, and then we still had to enter it into our previous tool once approved. Now, we can better spend our social media hours on creative instead of logistics.

HeyOrca review by Misty S.
Misty S.

"Exceptional Software and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We love the calendar feature above everything in Heyorca. When you're talking about managing many clients at once, being able to see the month at a glance for all social platforms at once is so critical for us. Trust me, this has kept us in line to ensure we never miss our obligations to our own clients social media needs.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to dislike about HeyOrca. If I had to say anything it would be the lack of analytics built in so we can see how our scheduling and content types are performing from an engagement and reach perspective...but HeyOrca isn't really designed for that. That's just a selfish wish. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and don't be afraid to talk to them when you're using it. They are a great bunch of people and are super helpful and always trying to improve.

Organization is the big thing. We've tried several different scheduling platforms and none have been this easy to use. The UI is top nothing, including their support, which is right there in the software with live chat and they are always quick to respond to us, get us answers...and send us awesome funny gifs.

HeyOrca review by Jenny K.
Jenny K.

"Beutler Ink loves HeyOrca!"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca was obviously designed by people who understand the client / agency relationship. This tool has dramatically streamlined our social media calendar creation and approvals. Clients love how easy it is to leave feedback and that they can see a preview of the post, exactly as it will display. The Beutler Ink team loves that posts are scheduled as soon as they're approved, so we don't have to spend a lot of time building a calendar doc and then rebuilding that content in a scheduler.

What do you dislike?

We've had a little trouble with LinkedIn images going live, and of course Instagram doesn't allow scheduling. But those issues are on the social platform side—not HeyOrca's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage multiple social media accounts on behalf of clients, definitely check this tool out!

We are creating a collaborative social media editorial calendar for our clients and our agency. The tool allows easy commenting and approvals, so we never take a post live without a client's blessing. And we do it all so much faster because we no longer have to create a calendar and schedule content separately.

HeyOrca review by Dion H.
Dion H.

"Our dream tool at Cyclone Social "

What do you like best?

We have a lot of clients, but most social media platforms limit the number of social profiles you can link to one account, unless you're paying huge monthly fees (Falcon.io quoted us at 12k A MONTH...!). Hey Orca is super affordable, and had an evolving feature set that is going in the direction we need to market our clients' social media pages. I absolutely love the campaign feature that can be overlaid over the calendar or timeline. This makes it easy for me to assign a theme to multiple social channels (in this case restaurants by the same owner with their individual specialties) to promote one overall ownership and brand voice.

What do you dislike?

Carousel implementation could be better and give the ability to include more than 4 photos. Calendar view can be a little slow when it's got a lot of posts loading, but I find that it works best on MoWeb with Safari on an iPad.

For companies that have a large number of social channels there is no better tool. This allows us to see comprehensively all the posts we have planned at any given time, and work toward brand unity with individual campaigns.

HeyOrca review by Kendall B.
Kendall B.

"Amazing tool for social media managers"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca is the first platform I've come across that fully meets my needs when it comes to content creation, scheduling, and internal and external content approval. Before HeyOrca, collaborating with clients on content was difficult, and now it's simple, time-efficient, and effective. I've been with them for a while and they've already grown immensely, so I'm very excited to see how they continue to evolve!

What do you dislike?

A few technical hiccups here and there, but the team is extremely responsive and always available to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the team's amazing support! Whenever I have a question, it's answered within 5-10 minutes. Really helpful in this industry and I always feel appreciated.

Creating and reviewing/approving content has been more streamlined, saving time on both my agency's end and on the client's end. It helps to have version control across many clients as well, and to have everything in one place.

HeyOrca review by Administrator

"HeyOrca amped up our social media game!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to organize and plan multiple platforms and make our messaging cohesive.

What do you dislike?

The only think that is challenging is the inability to post videos through HeyOrca.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend HeyOrca as a way of ensuring quality in being able to plan social media interactions ahead and making sure your brand is well represented across every platform. It's extremely user-friendly, great for collaborations with multiple people, lots of safe guards to make sure nothing goes online without approval.

We didn't have a cohesive system that funneled everything into one place to be sure our messaging is really representing our brand. HeyOrca has solved this problem and allowed us to manage everything in one place.

HeyOrca review by Pantelis V.
Pantelis V.

"Heyorca found a vital point to solve for Agencies"

What do you like best?

Heyorca focus on vital social media tasks and does the job right. Sharing links between customers, collaboration with customers, easy to use content planning are few of the things that i love in Heyorca.

The tool is growing fast and i believe there are more to come.

What i liked most is the fact that using this tool i feel that some people have indeed put some effort to understand what are the real issues of an agency, managing social media for customers.

What do you dislike?

Need some improvements on UI and speed but they are getting there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You save a lot of time

Collaboration with customers. Increase our team productivity with content planning

HeyOrca review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"HeyOrca has made my marketing efforts more manageable & easy to collaborate with my teammates."

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly collaborate with colleagues/teammates and post to multiple social media platforms at a time has increased out social media presence substantially. Also, seeing constant improvements to the platform shows me that HeyOrca has my company's interests in mind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I've seen constant improvements to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca continually solves my social media problems. My issues have been very minimal, but when they do come up they have been dealt with promptly.

Time saving more than anything else. I can quickly post to multiple platforms and collaborate w/ teammates to stay aligned with our strategy.

HeyOrca review by Wayne M. S.
Wayne M. S.

"Great Product and Great Support"

What do you like best?

I like the user experience for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't embed video yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't freak out at the price tag. Try the system with a few clients and see their reaction. It's well worth it. Take the time to train your customers on how to succeed with HeyOrca.

We are monitoring and scheduling posts for a multitude of clients with much more organization and ease than ever before. Our clients think we're magicians for the easy interface to approve their posts, send us text messages, etc. I often joke that HeyOrca would be the very last program I ever cut if funds got tight--it's become critical to our operation.

HeyOrca review by Drew T.
Drew T.

"Attentive Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Everyone at HeyOrca has been a joy to work with! Whether troubleshooting an issue or requesting new features, they're honest and approachable, ensuring my needs are met. The software makes it easy to build and maintain content calendars, and is a joy for our clients to use.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a more robust management of paid advertising, but understand the technical limitations for some of these platforms.

HeyOrca has saved countless hours by making it dead simple to create content calendars that my clients enjoy reviewing. No more relying on spreadsheets and endless revision emails!

HeyOrca review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Great tool for agencies!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling social media posts in HeyOrca is so straightforward, and I love the tool that you can create multiple posts at once. It's saved a ton of time for us to create content. Also, the customer service of the team is impeccable, some of the best I've ever encountered. Any question or concern is answered very quickly, and they're some of the nicest people around!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints on HeyOrca.

HeyOrca makes creating content, having it approved by the client, and later posting it a much more efficient process. The platform helps seamlessly move work along.

HeyOrca review by Kayla S.
Kayla S.

"HeyOrca"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule posts ahead of time is incredibly valuable. It's also great to see our posts mocked up in necessary formats for client review.

What do you dislike?

We aren't able to mock up/post animated link posts or certain videos, causing those things to be built manually in the back end of Facebook. HeyOrca also does not support platforms like Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time figuring out all of the features BEFORE you implement a plan.

This helps our social media team stay organized and on top of things. It's extremely helpful to have all of our channels in one place.

HeyOrca review by Karina C.
Karina C.

"It's convenient!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to manage and very user-friendly, and it covers all the platforms I use for my clients.

What do you dislike?

Recently we've been having issues where our content hasn't been saving properly. We'll be in the middle of creating a post and then all of a sudden it disappears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been very helpful for us so far. Maybe in the future we can possible eliminate the approve function for Instagram so that posts can automatically publish without using the app.

It streamlines our social processes by easily compiling all of our clients into one platform. A benefit is that it saves time.

HeyOrca review by User

"Great visual social media dashboard"

What do you like best?

What i like best about heyorca is how everything is in one place! it will post your social media posts for you, and it will also give you insights about your platforms without you having to login to each one individually to find insights!

What do you dislike?

HeyOrca doesnt allow its users anymore to tag other companies and people within their planned Facebook post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca is a great tool for social media! With the changes in the facebook and instagram algorithms - posting organically seems to reach more people than posting through this platforms, so keep that in mind. If youre just looking to get organized - its a good option next to Airtable.

The biggest benefit has been time-saving. we have all of our media, content, insights, posts, calendar, and platforms in one place!

HeyOrca review by Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.

"We Love HeyOrca!"

What do you like best?

Specifically the ability to present content to our clients in a way that is easy to understand. Comments (both internally and externally) are seamless and we don't have to worry about passing around an excel document.

What do you dislike?

Our only qualm is no image previews for Linkedin and the fact that we need another platform for reporting.

HeyOrca has helped us to elevate the social side of our business. Clients react more favorably when content is presented in a context that they can easily understand.

HeyOrca review by Christina C.
Christina C.

"Dream Tools Come True"

What do you like best?

So far customer service from the HeyOrca team has been incredible, prompt and friendly. Also the tools your platform offers - specifically audit trail, media library uploads and the ability to send links outside the full platform to external stakeholders - are going to make my life SO much easier!

What do you dislike?

The alert buttons shows a red bubble for the number of tasks you have waiting dashboard, even when there are 0 tasks. This tiny feature is hardly worth mentioning, but we told our rep it's annoying and they've already passed it onto the UX team to address.

HeyOrca allows us to streamline social content creation as well as approvals, saving everyone on the team time.

HeyOrca review by Audrey D.
Audrey D.

"Outstanding customer service, great planning tool for social media and content development"

What do you like best?

The people of the organization are the best part. The tool itself is pretty rocking and they're always looking for the next thing to improve. They take the time to listen to your team and understand your goals.

What do you dislike?

They're working on having the ability to be able to publish to personal accounts and LinkedIn's company page. Once that happens, we can eliminate Hootsuite! They're aware of this and it's on the list of improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love them.

Transparency with the client and our internal team. Accountability to ensure all posts being planned are in alignment with our campaigns and brand personas we represent. The ability to visually see a planned out content calendar is fabulous!

HeyOrca review by Christina A.
Christina A.

"Best social media approval tool."

What do you like best?

Every time we first start working with a client they tell us that they love the simplicity of following a link and seeing the posts laid out very clearly. The approval process has been sped up considerably since using HeyOrca.

Not only are our clients happy, but our team finds it a great tool for planning and creating content.

Awesome stuff.

What do you dislike?

We have some clients who require posts to be scheduled on Google+, LinkedIn personal profiles, and LinkedIn groups which we end up having to use another tool for.

Providing an easy approval process to clients who often aren't technically savvy.

The way the posts are displayed help the clients visually understand how the posts will look on each social network.

"HeyOrca for streamlining"

What do you like best?

We love the personal staff, and a reliable platform that we can confidently use!

What do you dislike?

it's not a deal breaker for us, a mid sized agency, but there is not function to create ad content from posts native to HeyOrca

Recommendations to others considering the product

you'll be amazed at what used to take you all day now you can accomplish in few hours!

we really enjoy being able to send our clients a calendar link where they can see all the content we've developed for them and they have the power to quickly approve, reject, or make suggestions to posts without it being a burden to them.

HeyOrca review by Kayla K.
Kayla K.

"I love HeyOrca!"

What do you like best?

The visualization feature is amazing, and it's so simple to use!

What do you dislike?

The only problem I've had is that I cannot click on a hyperlink from within a scheduled post (the text part) to see if the URL is correct. Instead, I have to copy and paste it into my browser to check it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you'll love it!

Social media scheduling and management for 20+ accounts.

HeyOrca review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Platform and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, looks great, and has a lot of features that similar platforms don't have. Being able to share with clients is very convenient, and being able to monitor who has access to which accounts is also a great feature. This has performed much better than Hootsuite.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything to dislike -- sometimes the website has bugs, but every website does, and HeyOrca has outstanding customer service that basically fixes the problem or answers your question right away.

Using HeyOrca has allowed us to streamline our social media scheduling process and makes it easy for us to share with our clients if needed.

"Helpful but glitchy"

What do you like best?

I like that it almost schedules Instagram posts for you. It makes it easier than remembering to post them on certain days and times. It's helpful to be able to have multiple clients' accounts in one place. Not having to go into each separate social medium and schedule the content reduces the amount of work I need to do every week which I love!

What do you dislike?

It's very glitchy. Entire weeks worth of posts can be erased with no warning and no trace. Sometimes it's possible to retrieve the content but not always. I don't like that it doesn't post directly to Instagram, Pinterest or Google+. That can make my weeks very time consuming and this product was supposed to cut that out of my week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Still working out the bugs but the support chats are incredibly helpful anytime you have an issue.

It allows me to post massive content calendars in one place with ease. It's made my weeks a little more efficient. I don't have to spend time scheduling each and every post for all of my clients each and every week. The ability to have outside parties edit the content is incredibly helpful especially when our clients like to review content before posting.

HeyOrca review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform that just needs some work"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to collaborate with the internal team and stakeholders. There are also different ways to mark up posts (such as a boosted ad) or schedule events.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes buggy. It can really use up a lot of memory on your computer which can cause it to slow down.

I'm able to schedule all my content in an easy to view the calendar. It also allows me to share with others to receive recommendations or suggestions before approving.

HeyOrca review by Jenny K.
Jenny K.

"HeyOrca has exceeded our expectations and improved our efficiency!"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca's customer service is exceptional. Their willingness to listen and understand my team's needs sets them apart from other companies we've utilized in the past.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they listen & implement feedback.

HeyOrca has improved our ability to communicate, coordinate, and plan with our clients. The efficiency has resulted in higher productivity and a higher quality of work.

HeyOrca review by Devyn L.
Devyn L.

"Love this platform. "

What do you like best?

Not only is the platform extremely intuitive, the HeyOrca team is always so willing to help and quick to respond to any questions!

What do you dislike?

There are a few integrations we are waiting for, but the HeyOrca team is always one step ahead and working to ensure that we have all the features we need!

The HeyOrca platform has completely streamlined the content approval process for our partners. It has enhanced our efficiency in multiple ways and we couldn't imagine life without it!

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"It's so good, I want to keep the secret to myself. "

What do you like best?

I love the simple clean, common sense logic that is missing from all the other tools out there. I love equally as much, is their support teams responsiveness.

What do you dislike?

There's been a bug here and there, but they never ignore it, and are always looking to improve. Not once did I get the impression they weren't trying to make the tool better than it was the day before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a complete solution, it hit's just the right need for us, but we supplement with other tools.

Keeping clients that choose to be involved on the day to day of digital marketing, allows us to save so much time with spreadsheets and screenshots, and simple send them a link to what's going to happen. Very valuable and the the clients reaction is also positive.

HeyOrca review by Anne P.
Anne P.

"Excellent Software & Service"

What do you like best?

The platform replicating layout of the social platforms is extremely valuable for our clients when they review the calendars.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to boost/promote posts is a hindrance, but we understand this is hold back for nearly every tool. We also wish it could post directly to Pinterest & Instagram.

We significantly lowered our time spent creating calendars, increased collaboration on the team and with our clients, and cut down significantly on time spent scheduling content.

HeyOrca review by Andy P.
Andy P.

"Major Time Saved!"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has completely transformed my experience in writing social media content. It has saved tremendous time in scheduling posts and simplified the approval process with clients. The organization of this program feels like a dream come true. The calendar is extremely easy to operate and takes minimal amounts of training.

What do you dislike?

I had some confusion figuring out how to organize the approval process at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are organizing the elements of Hootsuite scheduling and client approvals all into one easy to use program. This has minimized the risk for error while passing documents from one person to another.

HeyOrca review by Olivia H.
Olivia H.

"Huge Timesaver"

What do you like best?

I like that my clients are able to easily preview, approve, or submit edits to content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike there isn't a mobile app (yet)

I needed a way for clients to preview and approve content before going out, Hey Orca accomplishes this step and saves us time by being a scheduler/planner as well.

HeyOrca review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Keep swimming, little Orcas."

What do you like best?

They are constantly plussing their ideas. More often than not, they notice issues in their interface before users have the chance to, and work diligently to improve.

What do you dislike?

Very little. We have issues adding new users, but they're always willing to assist.

Streamlining client interaction, saving immense amount of time and libraries of Google Docs for internal proofs. wonderful features for content storage and ease in copying posts from one account to another.

HeyOrca review by Sarah Rose E.
Sarah Rose E.

"Great for content management and client approvals!"

What do you like best?

Client approval is seamless, and controlling which content they see is crucial.

What do you dislike?

Limits on types of ad units you can post - e.g. cannot create Facebook canvas.

Workflow in our office (between account team and creative team), clients backtracking on content that was already approved, asset storage.

HeyOrca review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Digital Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

The time HeyOrca saves both me and my team.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make our lives easier if HeyOrca tied into Instagram but we realize this is an Instagram API issue and not HeyOrcas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca will not only save you time and money but also your sanity.

We have cut down on redundancy in a major way by using HeyOrca. We are now able to communicate more effectively with our clients and more efficiently with our internal team members.

HeyOrca review by Kristelle S.
Kristelle S.

"Best Agency Solution "

What do you like best?

Great customer service and good product! Easy to use with a scalable company like mine.

What do you dislike?

It had aa few growing pains. No big deal.

I solved a time and efficiency problem. It has become an effective sales tool.

HeyOrca review by Natasha K.
Natasha K.

"Transformed our social content approval process!"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has greatly eliminated confusion and humor error by streamlining all of our social content into one platform that also schedules it for us. Clients are able to give clear feedback and we are able to implement and schedule all in one place!

What do you dislike?

Do not use this for my reporting/analytics as it is lacking in this department.

communication is improved and human error greatly reduced.

HeyOrca review by User

"Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

I loved HeyOrca's calendar view and the ability to visually see how you're going to post. If you sit down for like an hour you can draft out posts for the upcoming month.

What do you dislike?

The ability to approve posts throughout team members. When I used it I found it really difficult to send approvals through my teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, it's not too expensive and can really benefit your marketing team.

Hey Orca helped organize our social media scheduling in one open interface and made it easy to track and view posts before and after they've gone live.

HeyOrca review by Lucy H.
Lucy H.

"Excellent Customer Service and Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

We love the team at HeyOrca. They're so responsive, helpful, and really care about making the client-agency approval process as smooth as possible.

What do you dislike?

Analytics integration would be amazing, but that is not their direction (and that's okay because we love it so much anyway)

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're implementing exciting changes consistently!

We manage social media profiles for over 100 accounts, and HeyOrca has significantly cut down on how much time we spend posting. Advance copy feature allows sharing across teams, and that's so useful to us!

HeyOrca review by Tanika B.
Tanika B.

"HeyOrca review"

What do you like best?

I really like the monthly overview - a clean dashboard to show you what's coming up. The sharing function works like a charm as well -- if we need to share something with a client ad hoc or need approval for something real quick, this is the way to do it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular - a few technical issues here and there, but the HeyOrca team is very proactive and responsive.

Creating, reviewing and sharing planned posts is definitely more streamlined.

HeyOrca review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Amazing Product for Agencies with Impeccable Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The platform. How you can manage all of your clients accounts from the side panel and the ability to customize your calendars.

What do you dislike?

There were glitches early on, and the pricing structure has caused issues for us.

It solves our ability to manage our time and the maximize our clients time. It has benefited in the area of coloration and transparency with our clients.

HeyOrca review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"HeyOrca - an agency's best friend..."

What do you like best?

Great company, amazing customer service, awesome product. Being able to copy and schedule across platforms changes productivity ten-fold.

What do you dislike?

I hope they add the following features...

Auto-correct with Grammarly

Auto-count when using hashtags

Live stats on hashtag numbers as if you were searching within Instagram

Link in profile for Instagram

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it.

Increase productivity was the reason I switched to HeyOrca. If they develop with a few more bells and whistles, they'll have hit the nail on the head.

HeyOrca review by Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

"ToldYaa!™ loves HeyOrca!"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has helped the communication between our company and our clients stayed organized and seamless!

What do you dislike?

The few dislikes I had regarding HeyOrca in the beginning have all changed due to their constant updating, and improving. I'm satisfied!

We used to have to email our clients their content for approval, which caused a lot of hiccups, and back-and-forth issues. Using HeyOrca, simply emailing a link, allowing the client to view the content live, is the greatest thing for our team!

Agency

"Easy To Use Time Saving Interface"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca is user friendly and allows you to manage multiple social media accounts quickly and with ease. I love how easy it is to collaborate with our team making time spent more effective and efficient. Seeing an audit trail of what was changed by whom is also a fantastic feature as well as the reporting features.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a feature I didn't like!

We are easily able to communicate with our social media accounts and save time. There is much less friction when we use HeyOrca.

HeyOrca review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Saves Us Time & Money"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has streamlined our social media process. Our account manager is able to handle more work and our clients love how easy it is to review/edit/approve their monthly posts. Bye-bye excel docs!

What do you dislike?

I do not like having to answer a question about what I dislike when I like everything. Try saying that 10x really fast.

Problem solved - relying on/needing excel documents. For benefits, see my previous comment for what do you like best.

"An Essential Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy HeyOrca is to use. The platform is incredibly user friendly. I really like that I can send a link to all my social posts for approval - it's a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could use the platform for scheduling Instagram content.

We save so much time in the approval process with HeyOrca. The platform makes it so easy for clients to approve content and give notes.

HeyOrca review by Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.

"HeyOrca saves us time, money, and our sanity."

What do you like best?

All of our clients love the post previews, multi-approval process, and the ability to schedule 'non-typical' social platforms within HeyOrca. The integrations with our client's dropbox and google drives is also hugely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could schedule company updates to Glassdoor!

No more sending google docs back and forth, no more trying to check off boxes to make sure all stakeholders approved the content - this makes our content management so easy.

HeyOrca review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"HeyOrca You're So Fine"

What do you like best?

The feature where you can text pictures directly to you HeyOrca account is AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

We were bummed to find out how much it cost. While it solved a lot of marketing obstacles, it was still a little pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this a go! It's amazing!

Organization and communication regarding social media marketing

HeyOrca review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Great user interface and terrific support"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and self-explanatory, and whenever I've had a question the support team has been fantastic. They have a real small biz vibe, so you feel like you have the ear of key support staff, and you feel valued as a customer.

What do you dislike?

My only issue is that I have to e-mail links to my client to approve content that I post...seems a little old school.

It makes my role of being social media provider for my client far more efficient, so I spent less time doing it. And it's actually kind of fun to use!

HeyOrca review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"HeyOrca has significantly improved my business"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca has shaved HOURS off my week! It's easy to use, clients love it, it makes me look more professional, and their customer support staff is absolutely amazing. You can't get any better than that!

What do you dislike?

At times it can be glitchy but the support staff is always there to help.

Improved processes and has saved me money in labor and time.

HeyOrca review by Allison C.
Allison C.

"Great for agencies managing social accounts for multiple clients "

What do you like best?

It's easy to plan content in advance, repurpose content, share with clients, and allow them to leave feedback.

What do you dislike?

There are glitches with he platform here and there, but customer service is very responsive.

We manage social media for various clients. This allows us to plan content calendars in advance and schedule them, allowing more time for tasks at hand in-office.

HeyOrca review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Hey Orca has been with us since the beginning and we use it daily. "

What do you like best?

With the addition of the content library, we've been able to grow our social media capacity and obtain more social media clients. It keeps us so organized.

What do you dislike?

The manual posting to Instagram, but I know that's Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding Pinterest?

Organization, approval process. No more sifting through emails of copy to post to Facebook. It's all there.

HeyOrca review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Fantastic program"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to manage my social media using this program. You can edit on it and it gives you suggestions on how to make your social media stand out.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about it. It is very easy to use.

Media planning

HeyOrca review by Francesca Marie C.
Francesca Marie C.

"Community Management made easy"

What do you like best?

I like that teams can comment and edit in real-time, together.

What do you dislike?

Would love a digital app! I think it could be made easier to use on a phone for mobile management, but it does meet our needs as it currently is.

It has simplified our community management process.

HeyOrca review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"The Best Solution for Our Needs"

What do you like best?

It was exactly what we needed. We needed a scheduling device that allows us to use it for both our agency partners and clients.

What do you dislike?

I would have wanted a bit more in tracking contributor/writer submissions andrejections.

White label problems, scheduling etc

HeyOrca review by Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.

"Great Tool for Social Media Account Managers"

What do you like best?

HeyOrca is very user friendly for both clients reviewing and agencies using. The team is also very quick to answer any questions or issues that may arise.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing our team dislikes about this platform!

HeyOrca replaced excel/google doc content schedules. It also has a bonus capability of photo editing.

HeyOrca review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great and simple social media scheduling tool "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software and how well it adapts to all social media platforms

What do you dislike?

The approval system is somewhat complicated and inefficient when needing multiple eyes to review a post before publication

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software for small businesses to use.

HeyOrca helped organize our social posts. Its calendar view really helped keep all weekly, monthly, and yearly posts organized and easy to see in the future.

HeyOrca review by Thomas D.
Thomas D.

"Great experience with HeyOrca"

What do you like best?

Functionality, ease of use, real-time customer support

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We are in the early stages of working with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're having trouble, call or IM them. They get back quickly with accurate information.

Social media planning & scheduling

HeyOrca review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Working with the HeyOrca "pod" is a seamless experience! "

What do you like best?

Customer service at it's finest! Their team is very approachable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few instances where certain site features seemed a bit glitchy, but after notifying their team they always proposed a solution and communicated their efforts to fix any issue at hand.

Content organization! This is a great tool to build out content calendars, in conjunction with client communication processes.

"Account Coordinator"

What do you like best?

It is easy to show our clients what we are working on and communicate with them all in this platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't schedule Instagram stories on this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform to work on! Do it!

Communicating with clients who are in different timezones.

Learning about HeyOrca?

* We monitor all HeyOrca reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.