HeyOrca

HeyOrca is a social media calendar that enables marketing agencies and their clients to seamlessly plan and approve social media content by providing a client facing interface and streamlining the approval process.

Work for HeyOrca?

Showing 66 HeyOrca reviews
HeyOrca review by <span>Katie B.</span>
Katie B.
Validated Review

HeyOrca changed our lives!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We love HeyOrca for how easy it is to use - you can view everything in one place, schedule social media posts, have them for review, see what they will look like and allow a client to review them. The support is great! They are always listening and open to feedback. You can chat with them right in the platform.

What do you dislike?

The platform can lag sometimes. They just added an analytics feature which we feel could be a little more robust. Wish it had monitoring function, but that is something they are working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! No contract, easy to use, awesome stuff.

We are no longer having to use Google spreadsheets to present social media content to clients - they are able to see our social calendar, leave comments and approve all in one place. We have seen a decline in our hours it takes to draft and schedule social posts since this does it all in one platform. Our clients love it too! We do great social media work, so now we have the tools to prove it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HeyOrca
HeyOrca review by <span>Alia M.</span>
Alia M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Heyorca really streamlines that whole social media scheduling process and makes it easy for clients to communicate with our agency. It is strait forward, easy to use, and makes the whole process smooth for our clients

What do you dislike?

Because they are growing, sometimes the server is slow. They do, however, communicate effectively and get it back up and running in a timely manner

Recommendations to others considering the product

HeyOrca has excellent customer service and always keeps you in the loop. There is always someone there to answer my questions and they go above and beyond to ensure that any problems are fixed as soon as possible. They always check in and inform me of any updates. The platform itself is so easy to use and setup. Whether your a beginner or a seasoned digital marketing professional, HeyOrca is the way to go.

HeyOrca has allowed us to spend more time focusing on our clients and catering to their needs. It allows us to schedule posts effortlessly and is easy for our clients to use as well.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

HeyOrca review by <span>Lydia T.</span>
Lydia T.

A Great Addition To Our Process

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Previously our team had been working on an excel doc for social media but this has helped streamline our entire process. It's easy for our team to see all posts and what needs to be done and it's great for presenting to clients, easily getting their approval and feedback on individual posts, and automatically publishing to platforms.

What do you dislike?

The program is new and with that comes technical difficulties at times. There have been instances where it program wasn't functioning correctly but the team is quick to address issues and notify you when there are hiccups in the program so your team and clients can be informed/work around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program for presenting social to clients, gaining approval and feedback, and working within a team.

It saves us a lot of time if we can just consolidate all our social work to one platform. The added features help us do things like put events in the calendar so if we know something in advance, we don't forget to create a post for it when the day comes.

HeyOrca review by <span>Kenda F.</span>
Kenda F.
Validated Review

HUGE time saver and LIFE changer!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Like? I LOVE HeyOrca, let me count the ways!

I love that I am able to see all my content calendars individually for each client and they are able to see how I am planning things out on their behalf, I love that I can create one post and copy it so that I can do less work but get more done, I love that my clients feel like they are a part of the process, I love that using this system further legitimizes my firm aesthetically, and I love that this organizes everything I need all in one place. Because of how intuitive it is, I don't put off tasks because I'm thinking of how many systems and documents I'll have to pull up on my computer, everything I need is right there! My work time has been cut by a 3rd because of this system. I honestly couldn't speak more highly of this system! Last note, I LOVE the team members! They are always available to help and have WORLD-CLASS customer services (my three faves Sam, Erin and Jacob! They are SO helpful and even respond to my jokes and quips lol) Overall, HeyOrca makes me work smarter, not harder and I look forward to logging in each day.

What do you dislike?

Everything that I dislike about this system, I know the team is working hard on so I won't even go there! These next items aren't necessarily dislikes, but I wish there was an app for clients to see their content calendar without having to log into their computer or from their mobile browser and I wish that they measured engagement and reach for the monthly ROI reports that I need for my clients. Once they get ROI I won't need ANY other system besides my design software. (This is also a plea, HeyOrca people lol)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a social media manager YOU NEED THIS SYSTEM. Make things easier on yourself, on your staff, and on your clients! I can guarantee this will free up so much time for you!

I'm solving having to use multiple systems for client approval. I'm solving communication delays because my clients and I can talk to each other and give updates through Hey Orca. I'm able to work more efficiently and better overall.

HeyOrca review by <span>Victoria T.</span>
Victoria T.

Great Social Schedular

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have gone through several popular (and expensive) social schedulers while being a digital strategist and HeyOrca by far has been the best experience. The suckiest part with other schedulers was the lack of communication between the client and the post during the review process. HeyOrca makes it insanely easy (and reasonably priced). We started with 1 team as a tester and are now at the unlimited level, all because our clients LOVE this program. It's easy to login, review, leave comments, tag people specifically, etc.

What do you dislike?

Although their website is completely mobile friendly, it is difficult to see the calendar view on your phone. Because of this I'd recommend sticking to the timeline view if you're on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend trying HeyOrca out and seeing if it fits with your agency.

Client communication with social posting. HeyOrca has literally solved all of our problems in this area. My clients love it, my designer and copywriter loves it. It's great. I'd highly recommend this program to other digital strategists or social media managers.

HeyOrca review by <span>Courtney S.</span>
Courtney S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Our social team loves that HeyOrca has given us the ability to easily manage all of our clients' social accounts in one space. The calendar view makes it incredibly easy to view social posts from a high-level. It's become a crucial part of our content planning and social strategy and has helped to streamline our process.

What do you dislike?

There are a few developments that I would love to see being made, including a more streamlined content library, creating more options for FB posts, a cleaner export to an excel file, being able to export the calendar as a PDF, etc. However the HeyOrca team is very receptive to our team's feedback and much of what we suggested would help us in the past was developed and added to the tool very quickly!

We've found that HeyOrca has kept us better organized with being able to have editorial calendars for each of our clients all in one place. We've been better able to plan social posts and campaigns in advance while streamlining this process so that it takes less time.

Learning about HeyOrca?

* We monitor all HeyOrca reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.