Highspot

Highspot

Highspot is a Sales Enablement platform. Using Highspot, sales teams are connected to the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized.

Work for Highspot?

Learning about Highspot?

Highspot Reviews

Ask Highspot a Question
Showing 152 Highspot reviews
Highspot review by <span>Niklaus L.</span>
Niklaus L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It has helped me organize all of my sales essentials in one easy to find place so that I don't miss a beat or have to spend unnecessary time searching for collateral. The ability to share with your team so that you can share best practices and help build out your own portfolio is another huge benefit. I love that I can follow other users to see how they're evolving their approach as well and uploading other useful resources.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't come across anything that I don't like yet. Everything is very intuitive and when we need help, we've been able to get the answers we need quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize! Like any type of folder you might create it'll be helpful to setup appropriate folders for your content to maximize your efforts. It seamlessly syncs with Outlook so that I can pitch directly from the emails I'm sending. You can "highspot" a ton of your content to test engagement from files to weblinks.

tracking engagement is a huge asset and ultimately it helps us take a more effective approach to our sales process. And as another user said, cross collaboration is another huge benefit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Highspot
Highspot review by <span>Jessy H.</span>
Jessy H.
Validated Review

Maintaining up-to-date collateral is a breeze

Validated Review
What do you like best?

After our switch to Highspot, we no longer have to worry about our sales staff accidentally using outdated sales materials. When we update a document, it is updated in every instance throughout Highspot (wherever it is bookmarked). Also...searching by just a phrase within a document is wonderful. So many times I don't recall the official document name. Finding items via search or filtering is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I accidentally provide people with links to items that I've saved to my spot, and they can't open these links. I have to remember to find the item in a publicly posted area, and use that URL/link. That's completely user error.

We can more easily maintain the currency/accuracy of our sales materials. The analytics that the system provides (live pitch, data on how our sales staff is using Highspot, how they're interacting with clients) is huge. There's so much to be learned in terms of what items your clients respond to, and now we can track that via Highspot.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Highspot review by <span>Janice B.</span>
Janice B.
Validated Review

Great for Sales and Marketing!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I'm in marketing and responsible for creating a lot of content. Before HighSpot, our sellers could never find the content we produced, so even though they were excited when we first created it, they couldn't find it when they needed it and soon forget about it. Now, they find the content and use it! What's more, we can see who's consuming what. Which items are popular and which aren't. HighSpot informs us about the types of content we need and saves us from creating content that will just collect dust. I love HighSpot!

What do you dislike?

I don't really get the "Spot" system. I just search for individual items by name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a content management system, I definitely recommend you check out HighSpot. I don't have experience with other content management systems, but compared to a cloud storage service, like Box, or SFDC Chatter for sharing docs, this is the real deal.

Our content is helping our sellers sell more effectively. We're not wasting time creating content that will never get used.

Highspot review by <span>Brian K.</span>
Brian K.
Validated Review

Great for Efficiency and Tracking!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

One of my favorite aspects is its ability to integrate with Outlook. It makes it so easy to send clients emails with helpful guides and then it even lets us know when they are opened. The interface and search functionality is so easy to use. I also like how you can save content to your own individual folder and even upload your own content for your team.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike so far. It has been very user friendly.

The biggest business problem I am using Highspot for is building a better relationship with clients. It helps to maintain efficient contact with a large portfolio of people. It is also useful in gauging the interest of certain clients who you know need the support but you are not positive if they are taking recommendations or the product as serious as they should.

Highspot review by <span>Bryce D.</span>
Bryce D.
Validated Review

Highspot - Everything in one location!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have been using Highspot for a while and really like that all of our Billboard artwork, proposals, Spec Sheets and One-Sheet material can be found in one place. It is easily accessible and can be used quickly with E-mails and while meeting with clients face-to-face or over the Live Pitch feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time. We have used Clearslide in the past, and I feel that Highspot's website and interface is much easier to navigate.

Highspot has created the ability for our team at Lamar to close deals quicker with the use of Live Pitch and the ability, in face-to-face meetings, of having all of our sales material in one spot to access quickly. It has also allowed us the ability to send out proposals and contracts quickly and efficiently.

Highspot review by <span>Indy (Alan) R.</span>
Indy (Alan) R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I think the interface is a breeze, and the ability to easily find, view, and share content is very strong. I'm a fan of the Spot/List organization; it provides much of the flexibility of a tag cloud while incorporating index-like qualities that provide much needed structure that tag clouds often don't. The recent development of a Gmail plugin for Chrome browser makes pitching content to customers from your Gmail inbox a piece of cake, and tablet apps should make offline access to selected content much easier.

Integrating with existing content repositories has been a powerful benefit as well - content producers not only continue to create and publish content in ways they're already used to, but by syncing content in Highspot back to the source repositories they have more content version control, and a layer of protection against well-meaning "rogue" reposters, since the content in Highspot only points to the identified source content.

What do you dislike?

The "out of the box" analytics are good, but I want more granularity with content and especially user analytics. The silver lining is that I've been in contact with the Highspot team and they're working on building out even more robust analytics capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot is a great solution for supporting sales content. The interface is easy to use, the search and filtering tools are robust, and the ability for users to pitch content directly from the platform without having to download preserves valuable information across content version updates and ensures that sales always has access to the latest and most up-to-date content...and so do their customers!

Analytics on content usage and also on pitching can give insights not only to sales users who are interested in tracking customer engagement with their pitches, but can also provide valuable insights to content creators by providing real-world data about what content is "hot" and what content may be underperforming.

Our sales organization was having a suboptimal experience having to search for content across multiple internal repositories, which increased complexity of content management, opportunity for duplication, version mismatches, and non-authoritative content. By integrating our main content repositories with Highspot, we were able to work with internal content creators to identify authoritative "source of truth" content and serve it up to the sales organization through Highspot to reduce confusion, version conflicts, and bring important content for our sales teams into a single "aggregated" platform.

Learn more about Highspot

Highspot Videos

Learning about Highspot?

* We monitor all Highspot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.