Highspot

Highspot

Highspot is a Sales Enablement platform. Using Highspot, sales teams are connected to the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized.

Work for Highspot?

Learning about Highspot?

Highspot Reviews

Ask Highspot a Question
Showing 175 Highspot reviews
Highspot review by Calvina C.
Calvina C.

"Spots to organize content"

What do you like best?

As a content contributor and publisher, it's very easy to push content to Highspot, and I really like the link between Google Drive and Highspot. Even after I upload a document to Highspot, if I make any edits or new versions to the doc on Google Drive, Highspot will automatically sync with the latest version, while still keeping all the usage metrics from previous versions.

What do you dislike?

For metrics, I'd like to customize the dates a bit more, but I believe I'm restricted to past 7 days, 30 days, or 6 months. Because we are measured quarterly, it'd be good to be able to have a "past 30 days" mark, or even the ability to set the dates myself.

It's easy for Sales to go into Highspot to find relevant content. Whether it's internal-only or external-facing, there are easy-to-use settings. We can also track when Sales "pitches" external content to their prospects, though that feature hasn't been used much.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Highspot
Highspot review by Niklaus L.
Niklaus L.

"All your content in one easy to manage location"

What do you like best?

It has helped me organize all of my sales essentials in one easy to find place so that I don't miss a beat or have to spend unnecessary time searching for collateral. The ability to share with your team so that you can share best practices and help build out your own portfolio is another huge benefit. I love that I can follow other users to see how they're evolving their approach as well and uploading other useful resources.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't come across anything that I don't like yet. Everything is very intuitive and when we need help, we've been able to get the answers we need quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize! Like any type of folder you might create it'll be helpful to setup appropriate folders for your content to maximize your efforts. It seamlessly syncs with Outlook so that I can pitch directly from the emails I'm sending. You can "highspot" a ton of your content to test engagement from files to weblinks.

tracking engagement is a huge asset and ultimately it helps us take a more effective approach to our sales process. And as another user said, cross collaboration is another huge benefit.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Highspot review by Jessy H.
Jessy H.

"Maintaining up-to-date collateral is a breeze"

What do you like best?

After our switch to Highspot, we no longer have to worry about our sales staff accidentally using outdated sales materials. When we update a document, it is updated in every instance throughout Highspot (wherever it is bookmarked). Also...searching by just a phrase within a document is wonderful. So many times I don't recall the official document name. Finding items via search or filtering is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I accidentally provide people with links to items that I've saved to my spot, and they can't open these links. I have to remember to find the item in a publicly posted area, and use that URL/link. That's completely user error.

We can more easily maintain the currency/accuracy of our sales materials. The analytics that the system provides (live pitch, data on how our sales staff is using Highspot, how they're interacting with clients) is huge. There's so much to be learned in terms of what items your clients respond to, and now we can track that via Highspot.

Highspot review by Janice B.
Janice B.

"Great for Sales and Marketing!"

What do you like best?

I'm in marketing and responsible for creating a lot of content. Before HighSpot, our sellers could never find the content we produced, so even though they were excited when we first created it, they couldn't find it when they needed it and soon forget about it. Now, they find the content and use it! What's more, we can see who's consuming what. Which items are popular and which aren't. HighSpot informs us about the types of content we need and saves us from creating content that will just collect dust. I love HighSpot!

What do you dislike?

I don't really get the "Spot" system. I just search for individual items by name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a content management system, I definitely recommend you check out HighSpot. I don't have experience with other content management systems, but compared to a cloud storage service, like Box, or SFDC Chatter for sharing docs, this is the real deal.

Our content is helping our sellers sell more effectively. We're not wasting time creating content that will never get used.

Highspot review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"Great for Efficiency and Tracking!"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite aspects is its ability to integrate with Outlook. It makes it so easy to send clients emails with helpful guides and then it even lets us know when they are opened. The interface and search functionality is so easy to use. I also like how you can save content to your own individual folder and even upload your own content for your team.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike so far. It has been very user friendly.

The biggest business problem I am using Highspot for is building a better relationship with clients. It helps to maintain efficient contact with a large portfolio of people. It is also useful in gauging the interest of certain clients who you know need the support but you are not positive if they are taking recommendations or the product as serious as they should.

Highspot review by Bryce D.
Bryce D.

"Highspot - Everything in one location!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Highspot for a while and really like that all of our Billboard artwork, proposals, Spec Sheets and One-Sheet material can be found in one place. It is easily accessible and can be used quickly with E-mails and while meeting with clients face-to-face or over the Live Pitch feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time. We have used Clearslide in the past, and I feel that Highspot's website and interface is much easier to navigate.

Highspot has created the ability for our team at Lamar to close deals quicker with the use of Live Pitch and the ability, in face-to-face meetings, of having all of our sales material in one spot to access quickly. It has also allowed us the ability to send out proposals and contracts quickly and efficiently.

Highspot review by Indy (Alan) R.
Indy (Alan) R.

"Highspot: a strong platform for content control for creators, and access for sales"

What do you like best?

I think the interface is a breeze, and the ability to easily find, view, and share content is very strong. I'm a fan of the Spot/List organization; it provides much of the flexibility of a tag cloud while incorporating index-like qualities that provide much needed structure that tag clouds often don't. The recent development of a Gmail plugin for Chrome browser makes pitching content to customers from your Gmail inbox a piece of cake, and tablet apps should make offline access to selected content much easier.

Integrating with existing content repositories has been a powerful benefit as well - content producers not only continue to create and publish content in ways they're already used to, but by syncing content in Highspot back to the source repositories they have more content version control, and a layer of protection against well-meaning "rogue" reposters, since the content in Highspot only points to the identified source content.

What do you dislike?

The "out of the box" analytics are good, but I want more granularity with content and especially user analytics. The silver lining is that I've been in contact with the Highspot team and they're working on building out even more robust analytics capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot is a great solution for supporting sales content. The interface is easy to use, the search and filtering tools are robust, and the ability for users to pitch content directly from the platform without having to download preserves valuable information across content version updates and ensures that sales always has access to the latest and most up-to-date content...and so do their customers!

Analytics on content usage and also on pitching can give insights not only to sales users who are interested in tracking customer engagement with their pitches, but can also provide valuable insights to content creators by providing real-world data about what content is "hot" and what content may be underperforming.

Our sales organization was having a suboptimal experience having to search for content across multiple internal repositories, which increased complexity of content management, opportunity for duplication, version mismatches, and non-authoritative content. By integrating our main content repositories with Highspot, we were able to work with internal content creators to identify authoritative "source of truth" content and serve it up to the sales organization through Highspot to reduce confusion, version conflicts, and bring important content for our sales teams into a single "aggregated" platform.

Highspot review by Kat A.
Kat A.

"My Go-To Tool for Being an Efficient CSM"

What do you like best?

I work as a Customer Success Manager and the contents I use in Highspot give more value to my work. It contains a load of information that acts like a one-stop shop/library for me to access knowledgebase from the most basic up to an in-depth level about the solutions, products of my company and anything in between that would help me in my role as an effective CSM.

I also like the "Pitch" feature that allows me to send brochures or product details to others. It can also track whether or not the customer who I sent the pitch to actually opened and read it and eventually make a follow up to convert it to either a cross-sell or an upsell.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not encountered anything that I can complain about while using the platform. While navigating the tool, I find it very user-friendly and simple to use. I can go ahead and search for the content/s that I need and I want. I can even filter out and narrow my search to get the intended results faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot is easy to use and to navigate and helps me improve the knowledge level and everything I have to know about my company's products. I recommend other companies to use Highspot because it is a tool that helps me a lot in becoming the top performer in the program I am in.

As a CSM, I am the front runner in engaging with the customers about the benefits they can get by subscribing to our products. I also do upsell and cross-sell every time I feel the need which could help them achieve success in their IT infrastructure. I need to know more information and share it with them as well. Highspot has been very helpful to me in sharing useful information and in achieving that goal.

Highspot review by Administrator

"Incredible Product, Even Better Support"

What do you like best?

Highspot makes finding and organizing content easy. It allows users to live within their normal workflows and find impactful content targeted to your specific audience. The customer support we've received has also been a joy, with quick and insightful responses to any of our questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better reporting on a team level, so you can see from a high level what types of content are most valuable for each team. As of now, we have to do this filtering manually.

Finding content easily and surfacing them at the correct stage in the buyer journey. We've seen a major improvement in our reps quickly finding the right content they need at the right time. The Salesforce integration has also been a great resource for them as it guides them on what content has been proven successful in those opportunity stages before.

Highspot review by Bailey W.
Bailey W.

"Easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

For me, the greatest benefit of using HIghSpot is the ability to track and understand what follow up (and collateral) resonates customers. Being able to associate a marketing doc with an account helps me to track engagement, and keep a pulse on the health of my accounts.

What do you dislike?

With product updates, I can see room for even more insight/tracking capabilities--right now I am sometimes challenged by having multiple contacts view collateral, and not necessarily being able to identify who did what. I imagine this will continue to improve, and as a user my hope is for consistent communication about how the tool is changing and how it can be better used.

The ability to track prospect/client engagement in real time helps me to manage my time more effectively. I have a clearer understanding of which collateral is effective for certain types of clients. Highspot also helps me to differentiate opportunities in my pipeline, because can easily track which prospects/clients are actively viewing the material and sharing that material with other decision makers.

Highspot review by Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

"Data for which prospects are Engaged"

What do you like best?

As a sales rep you get immediate notifications/emails when people are viewing your content. It makes it really easy to understand who is engaged and leaning into your content, and more importantly where you should spend your time.

I use highspot for all follow emails. If the prospect hasn't looked at my content, I don't need to waste time tracking them down.

What do you dislike?

It's really easy to use, I especially like the google add on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need an internal advocate to get Sales reps to change their workflow and begin using Highspot. Make them realize this will make their lives easier and give them data on how their prospects are engaging with content. Maybe even reward individuals who have the most pitches using Highspot.

In most organizations, Sales reps aren't always up to date with the latest marketing content. Highspot allows sales reps to easily find new content all in one location and easily search for new content.

For marketing teams, they can now understand what content is working well and what sales reps are using.

Highspot review by Jyothsna D.
Jyothsna D.

"Great content management technology to enable your sellers"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use with great user interface, really good 'search' capabilities and provides useful content analytics to find patterns and insights. I was particularly impressed the most with the smooth implementation, on-boarding, training and support from Highspot. They gave us a clear project scope, defined process, timeline and targeted metrics for success. After signing the contract and getting done with our content audit, we were ready to launch the tool to our users within 30 days!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to group analytics by sales teams and role: SMB, Mid Market, Enterprise etc . Right now I'm able to group reports on Highspot based on content or individuals. I hope the same is extended to 'teams' and/or 'roles.' In speaking with the sales and support team at Highspot, I know they're working on adding more filters to their analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a sales content management tool yet, you defin

Making our sellers more effective and helping them increase their ASP, quota attainment and win rates. Highspot has helped us solve our content mess, showcase the right content to our reps and provide analytics on usage. It also helped create a behavioral change in our reps wherein now they engage more with prospects and customers through sharing content. This is reflected by the high adoption and engagement metrics we see on Highspot.

Highspot review by Ferno E.
Ferno E.

"HighSpot is making our team more efficient."

What do you like best?

HighSpot has intuitive features with a representative that is willing to walk the user through the process via demonstrations (live and recorded). The support for the platform has been incredible and our sales team is experiencing efficiency gains.

What do you dislike?

HighSpot lacks the option for sub-folders and a blogging feature for sales rep back and forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experience a demonstration. If you have questions after that, let the rep know. They truly want you to be happy with the service. Ask others for their book of business.

We are diverting our representatives to one location for all sales collateral. HighSpot has provided a platform to organize sales and education combined with the capability to send and track the information sent to a customer. Originally, our information was in several different locations, now it is centralized and easy for our team to access.

Highspot review by Anna C.
Anna C.

"Best tool for sales!"

What do you like best?

Highspot is fantastic! My favourite part is being able to track when clients interact with assets so I can understand what resonates with them. I love the analytics as well, being able to track which emails and documents have the highest click and view rate is awesome!

The other neat part is being able to collaborate with your team and create unique 'spots' for different types of assets.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this product- everyone on your client facing team will thank you

Ability to gauge a client's interest over an extended period of time. We sometimes don't know if we've connected with a client at the right time in their business cycle. But with HighSpot we're able to see if they start looking at an old whitepaper we sent a few months ago and can reach out. This enables us to tailor our communication and better serve the client.

Highspot review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Simple, sleek, and intuitive + killer team behind it "

What do you like best?

Highspot provides real-time notifications and visibility into how my customers interact with follow-up materials and content. I can see who is engaging with business cases and what content works. This has helped direct my next move with customers and what to focus in on during subsequent conversations.

It's super simple to train people on. The search function is awesome. I can send links of my content rather than emails with PDFs that take up space.

We've been using Highspot for 2+ years--it's only gotten better. A strong constant: the team behind Highspot. The Highspot team is accessible, helpful, and truly invested in understanding how we use it, what's working and what needs troubleshooting, and ways to improve our experience.

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of content the Outlook add-on feature is a little cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it.

Highspot review by Heather N.
Heather N.

"Big fan of Highspot"

What do you like best?

It's hard to name just one thing I like best about Highspot because it has made my job so much easier all around! I love that everything is in one place and material can be found and distributed quickly. The ability to gain analytics on materials to see what is being effective and used is a game-changer!

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes but with all the content I've uploaded onto the platform, sometimes it can be messy organizing it all. I don't really have anything that I really dislike, but sometimes the upload times take longer than I typically experience with other websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if this is the right solution to manage your content!

Having one platform to house all of our content that our whole company has access to. It's great that everything is in one, easy-to-navigate platform. Also being able to track what we send to customers and gain analytics on what they are engaging with most.

Highspot review by Cameron G.
Cameron G.

"The grand salami"

What do you like best?

I love being able to track what content resonates most with my prospects. This allows me to go into our follow up calls super focused and more prepared on what materials to bring up.

I also love the visibility into my prospect's internal communications around our materials. It's almost creepy, but when I pitch a material and the prospect forwards the document on to someone else using Highspot's email feature, I can see what sort of messaging they included.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I run into problems when updating and replacing versions of slide decks, nothing too prohibitive though.

I do think that if Highspot could better help us as a sales/marketing wing better organize and standardize our content and materials, that'd be great. For example, helping us get rid of duplicate documents would be helpful. We have tons of different contracts uploaded, and some are far outdated. Perhaps a reminder for our newer Highspot users that they might not be using the *newest version* would help us avoid tiny mistakes.

-Streamlines my follow up.

-Enables me to hone my process and figure out what's working and what's not.

-Cross collaboration between segments on our sales team.

Highspot review by Alicia T.
Alicia T.

"Take the guess work out of sales!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see what people are viewing, how long they are viewing it for, and what they are downloading. It really helps me sync up my sales process on what's relevant and what's not. Plus, the best part, I can actually tell if a client is interested in purchasing our product based on the viewing so I can allocated my time more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

There are some really small interface things I would change like being able to find my own content easier but that's not really a big deal to me. Maybe something else would be helpful would be to be able to select multiple items at once and use one link for everything? Again, not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure all your employees use it!

SO MANY! I know who is interested in buying and who isn't so I can allocate my time. Plus now i can share all my content with my colleagues and they can share their content with me really easily.

Highspot review by Alora R.
Alora R.

"SDR"

What do you like best?

It's hard to narrow down to one thing I like best about Highspot because it has made my job so much easier all around! The ease of locating material saves me a lot of time on a daily basis. I love that everything is in one place and material can be found and distributed quickly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I "dislike" about Highspot. And if I could think of something, it would definitely be outshined by the positives. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a mass amount of content, Highspot is a no-brainer solution.

Not only am I able to provide the most relevant information to my prospects in a timely manner, I'm also able to educate myself on topics I need better familiarity with by having ease of access to internal material. Overall, this helps me save time and provide maximum value to my prospects.

Highspot review by David Y.
David Y.

"An Amazingly Flexible and Intuitive Platform and Overall a Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Usability and overall ease of use. User workflows are self-explanatory.

What do you dislike?

The delegation/user permissioning was a bit tricky and difficult to understand. Page Edit access versus Edit access is something I still don't specifically understand how to provision correctly.

Also would love if it was possible to force users to tag content on upload instead of having them open properties once the upload is initiated. A lot of users are skipping this step because they have to remember to do it instead of making it a mandatory step 2 of the upload process.

We needed a system to make files easily accessible to multiple audiences including Sales, Partner Managers, Marketing, etc.

Highspot has allowed us to do this while keeping content organized and easy to find. Plus the search works flawlessly which is something we were in desperate need of.

Highspot review by Hadley S.
Hadley S.

"Highspot will make you more successful "

What do you like best?

What I like best: the fact that we can see which pages our clients are interested in AND beyond pages alone, can see the amount of time spent on each page. This feature clearly pinpoints what their key takeaways are from the product and service and allows for even better, more targeted follow up afterwards.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of organization in my personal "Pitches" and "Content". Rather than listing all pitches based on the most recently uploaded, I wish there were different folders we could use to organize by material topic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase this product.

Benefits: TIME MANAGEMENT.

I feel that I am far more efficient when knowing which clients to send more customized, detailed materials (ie: lots of time spent on highspot materials) vs. those that then receive more generic info from me (ie: little to no time spent on highspot materials).

Highspot review by John M.
John M.

"Streamline Sales and Marketing collaboration"

What do you like best?

If a potential customers raises a need or concern, I don't have to ask around the office looking for a relevant piece of content if I don't have one. I can just search by keyword on Highspot and find something relevant my teammates have uploaded. They're effectively collaborating with me but I haven't taken up any of their time. I can find the best piece of content without polling the entire office.

What do you dislike?

We have a high usage rate in our organization. There's a lot of overlap with what people have saved. You sometimes have to sort through a few dupes to find what you're looking for. That probably has more to do with our own best practices than anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pull the trigger

1) Content can be shared more effectively among teammates.

2) We can track what content actually resonates with our customers.

Highspot review by Tim C.
Tim C.

"Highspot Review"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Highspot is the ability to connect with your email when you send out a pitch. It makes the sales process much more efficient when you can see who has opened your emails and actually spent some time looking at them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing about Highspot I did not like in the past was that it was very repetitive work having to connect emails to Highspot and then record them in Salesforce. That problem has been solved now to where it is just a one step process so there are really no major issues.

The main business problem that has been solved is being able to see how effective your email blasts are using Highspot. Previously, the only way to know how effective it was is if someone replied. But now you can see who actually looked at it and judge their interest based on that.

Highspot review by Casey A.
Casey A.

"Game changer for gauging prospect interest and engagement "

What do you like best?

Tracking which of my prospects are utilizing the content I send them and when. Great tool for both current/active prospects, but also those you've worked with in the past. Seeing when they're opening or sharing content is a huge advantage.

What do you dislike?

At times, it can take a couple of minutes to upload pieces of content (very minor issue)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

With Highspot, I'm identifying who's really interested and engaged. It's been very helpful to have my most useful content in one place, ready to fire off. It's even better when a prospect shares my pitch and I get a look at the message they send internally. Or when they open a piece of content from the past, signalling you to reach out to them. These type of insights are invaluable and close deals.

Highspot review by Dailah L.
Dailah L.

"Improving Sales Perofrmance"

What do you like best?

Highspot provides a variety of capabilities to optimize the way that our sales team engages with customers and closes deals. The ability to catalog, recall and share our content has provided our team with the ability to easily leverage existing content for easy modification and redistribution to other prospects.

What do you dislike?

Since our solution is used by everyone in the company as both a user and contributor we struggle with accessibility issues. We would love to see the introduction of group permissions. In addition, we have scenarios in which the same list structure would be used, it would be great if we could easily apply a list structure to a new spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Conduct a content audit - you likely need only 33% of the content you have been creating which is the savings to invest in this tool.

2. Less is more, you can always add as you go.

3. Define your use cases.

4. Assign a champion

We had been using another content storage solution that simply housed all of our key content. We were struggling with version control and what was current and when should content be used. After conducting our due diligence, we identified Highspot as the tool that would enable us to improve our sales effectiveness and increase productivity. We now have tight integration with the marketing team and the ability to quickly source the needed content and send to our prospective customers.

Highspot review by Joelene L.
Joelene L.

"Moving us forward. "

What do you like best?

Highspot is very user friendly! The global search makes it impossible not to find what you need.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer to customize my homepage. There are certain things within Highspot that I would love to see move of. What is displayed is good, but when I'm looking for what other markets have done, I would love to see it right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your team's way to access information is all doc based versus web based, give it a shot. Love all that it can do for me.

Checking in with clients after knowing they've opened an email. Remixing is my favorite thing ever.

Highspot review by Andrew R.
Andrew R.

"Brings Everything Together"

What do you like best?

Highspot gives our company a centralized location, a hub if you will, for information and communication. It's like having a Google Function for all things company related...One sheets, Testimonials, Video training you name it. Fantastic platform.

What do you dislike?

When using Highspot through Gmail as an extension it would nice to not get an email every single time there is any activity on the customer end opening it. Instead I would like to have a blue dot pop up on the highspot internet tab to let me know there was activity instead of clogging up the inbox....similar to what Gmail does on it's tab when new mail arrives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Resource

Time efficiency in locating important documents. Weekly video training in one centralized location. Knowledge of customer interest by seeing their engagement with the document.

Highspot review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Great for increasing sales productivity!"

What do you like best?

The search is so intuitive and allows me to find a document I need in seconds. I like that I can easily differentiate between internal content and external content as well.

What do you dislike?

So far- I have not found anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do a demo and use it for a week- you will love it

Our organization has so many places where information was being stored and organized that it made finding materials very timing consuming. After implementing highspot, we have a single location where all our important collateral is housed and organized. It makes finding materials for sales calls 1000% easier and improves productivity.

Highspot review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Easy to use, sales reps love it!"

What do you like best?

Easy, intuitive design. Logical layout and easy search capability makes it easy for sales reps to find content.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options for ad hoc reporting. However, the Highspot CS team does a great job at generating custom reports upon request. They are also working on adding more to the reporting module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know where your content is and how you want it organized. Highspot will take care of the rest and walk you through everything.

Single repository for all sales content - regardless of where it originated or was created. Sales always has the latest content.

Highspot review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Remove the Guess Work when prospecting"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I get notified each time my prospective client is mulling over the proposal I pitched. I know which clients are "hot" and which one's are ignoring me. This allows me to dial my approach. If a client has reviewed my proposal several times in a day odds are they're considering it closely. If another client hasn't looked at my email / proposal it suggests that perhaps I should call and nudge them along .

What do you dislike?

This system requires several additional "clicks" to upload my proposal, then slip into an email. However, the benefit seems to far outweigh the extra steps. This isn't a huge issue for me, just takes a little time to get acclimated I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it try.

There are many subtle benefits that I'm sure you can read in the other reviews. For me, I just like knowing whether or not prospective clients are even looking at my proposals. It removes the guess work.

Highspot review by Jon O.
Jon O.

"Fantastic Sales Enablement System - and Great for Marketing Too"

What do you like best?

The immediate notifications and back-end analytics provided to Sales when a Pitch is opened, viewed or downloaded is a huge benefit to this tool. There is no better way to get a sales team to adopt a new tool than by having it provide immediate value to their efforts, and Highspot achieves that with the closed-loop feedback. And from the marketing side - it is a very intuitive system to set up, and easy to maintain.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about Highspot yet. I wish I could add files generated from within Salesforce (like our proposals and SOWs) directly to Highspot from within the Salesforce integration - but I understand why it doesn't. Definitely not a show-stopper, and really only bringing it up as I try to say something negative about the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot accomplished what we felt we were going to have to combine two tools to achieve. We were looking at knowledgetree for a marketing asset management tool, and clearslide for sales to share and be notified when something was opened. Highspot achieved all that we were looking for from both of these other tools, and the costs were lower than either of the other tools on their own! Highspot is definitely worth your consideration - you will not be disappointed with this tool.

We now have a central repository of all marketing and sales support assets that is easy for the few members of the marketing team to manage - and because of the sales notifications and analytics, this tool is being championed by our Chief Sales Officer. We will realize significantly more benefits once we finish the integration with Salesforce, and start to leverage the predictive functionality HIghspot delivers.

Highspot review by Martyn B.
Martyn B.

"Easy to use, great resource"

What do you like best?

Information is easy to locate through the search feature. Sharing content is a breeze with the Outlook plug in and I can track activity with content I send.

What do you dislike?

I like to send emails through Highspot so I can track opens. If I send directly from HS, I am forced to use an attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend, the product is solid and support has been great. Very responsive to questions amd willing to engage in discussions about needs and wants.

Being positioned an an expert by providing relevant and timely content. Sharing is easy and the analytics give me insight into what content is being viewed more thoroughly, allowing me to target specific hot button issues.

Highspot review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Amazing field enablement tool and content management system with Google-like search capabilities"

What do you like best?

I LOVE Highspot -- where do I begin? My favorite key features:

- Google-like search

- Pitching capability to customers/prospects

- Analytics and reporting on what content is being used (and not used)

- Automatic integration in Box.com so when I update and asset, it's automatically pushed to Highspot saving me time

- We love the new expiration feature to help us sunset old items automatically

- Offline content support

- Video hosting is great so we can pitch videos without them having to be public (thanks for adding this feature) :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing major comes to mind! It would be great if our external marketing vendors could have limited access

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Highspot over other vendors in the space. We love how easy it was to get our global salesforce up to speed and are grateful for how much Highspot has helped our organization.

We are a global SaaS company with sales people in countries all over the world. Before implementing Highspot more than two years ago, we had content all over the place, things where outdated and our sales/marketing community was frustrated. Since rolling out Highspot, we've seen 90%+ global adoption and our reps are loving the system and able to pitch content to our prospects and customers so we can keep our sales process flowing. From an implementation and rollout perspective, this was a breeze to connect to our single sign on so our users can get in via SFDC or Highspot.com. The biggest rollout task was rounding up all of the old content, performing an audit and updating the content before putting in the new system (Highspot).

As an admin and marketing lead, I've loved having the data of what our reps are using and not using so we can create more assets that align with what they are using. We also have the ability to promote content that may sell a particular product or service. Highspot has been a valuable partner since implementing to help us move the needle further.

Highspot review by Kyle D.
Kyle D.

"Highspot has helped me be more productive through content management and customer engagement"

What do you like best?

Highspot provides me with a better way to manage our marketing and sales content as well as track how and if prospects and customers are engaging with it. Prior to Highspot I spent way too much time digging through folder trees in Sharepoint looking through links and links of content to identify the best content to send to clients. With Highspot, not only do they make it easier to organize and find the latest versions of content but, they also make it easy to pitch to clients with their Outlook integration.

Highspot even tracks when a customer opens emails, views a piece of content and how long they spend engaging with it. This allows me to be better armed as to when to the best time to follow-up and what was most important to them in the content I sent.

I've seen a huge spike in productivity and sales performance since I stated using Highspot several months ago.

The Hghspot sales team and onboarding team were extremely professional and strove to tailor the solution to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted out of it.

What do you dislike?

The only feature missing is making it easy to create a separate content folder that our resale partners can go to download the latest content. Currently we have to share and update links each time we update content.

However, from discussion with sales, this is a feature that is in their short term road map. Eager to see how well it works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in sales and frustrated in trying to find the latest content, not knowing what your prospects/customer are doing with your content, or want to know what's happening on the other side of a contact outreach you should definitely take a serious look at Highspot.

If you are in marketing and struggle getting feedback from sales about content you create, struggle to know how/if prospects/customers are engaging with content, or struggle with getting sales to use the latest versions and newest pieces of content, then I recommend taking a serious look at Highspot.

The ability to manage and find content more effectively.

The ability to know how and when prospects/customers are engaging with content I send them.

The ability to easily store email templates with content built in, reducing my time in writing meeting follow-ups and prospecting emails.

Highspot review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"Easy Access to Content "

What do you like best?

It makes it super easy to share content with my team and across the company. Able to access everyone's "fire files" to share with clients.

What do you dislike?

Because our whole sales and marketing team uses it, it can be difficult to search for specific things. It would be nice to be able to search through ga specific team etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your reps adn employees to upload all of their documents. It works the best when everyone's contributing. You want that awesome comparison slide in EVERYONE's hands, not just your top rep.

We've homogenized our message to the client. Now we're consistent and know that the right reps are using the right information in the right situation.

Highspot review by Jenna D.
Jenna D.

"Streamlines my day"

What do you like best?

Highspot has been a great resource for our sales team. Working with Enterprise clients, we often have long sales cycles, which include multiple decision makers, and requires specialized Business Cases/ collateral. Using generalized brochures, often doesn't cut it. Highspot makes it easy for my team to share content, and saves us hours

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike! If there ever has been a problem, I have reached out directly to the team, and they are quick to respond, and integrate my feedback to future changes. It would be nice to incorporate some sort of statistics on which slides/ material are the most effective or have the highest response rate.

In sales, we try to utilize the most effective material to best showcase the value of our product. HighSpot allows us to share, utilize, and (most importantly) store what works best for the team. This helps bring success to us all, by quickly sharing which ideas that have worked for our teammates.

Highspot review by Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.

"Helps Me Connect to Relevant Content"

What do you like best?

Highspot makes it so simple for me to find the content I am looking for without any frustration. I especially love the way the content is organized so that featured content gets prioritized and it recommends content based on my search history and people I follow. Highspot also allows me to bookmark content and essentially build a library of resources that help me in my day-to-day role.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular comes to mind. It serves it's purpose in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to bookmark and organize content that you want to refer back to, its super quick and easy to do and will help you to avoid future frustration.

Content organization and sharing

Highspot review by José P.
José P.

"Accelerated my workflow! "

What do you like best?

UI is intuitive and has helped accelerate my outreach. As an enterprise SDR working with existing accounts, I need the content I send to be curated and targeted to the customer; Highspot allows me the flexibility to put multiple, specific content into one link which is useful for me and easy for the customer (all the relevant info in one view). I also like the insight Highspot provides, such as the ability to track which specific content pieces are the most successful.

What do you dislike?

Inability to integrate with Outlook (Mac).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highspot has allowed me to be more personalized in my outreach, which is mandatory for my role because I support account managers; my outreach needs to sound like I've known the account for awhile. I believe the solution is headed toward the right direction if they keep the ideas of "accelerated workflows" and "integration" at top of mind when improving the product.

Allowing which content pieces are most successful for existing customers, and then I can use this information to organize more customer-centric outreach. As a plus, it's also allowed me to easily search internal content for my own edification.

Highspot review by Osakwe Hakeem R.
Osakwe Hakeem R.

"Amazing Technology"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and we can see what collateral is most impact for our perspective clients, in a business like ours it can be very critical when it comes to creating as much value as possible to our clients because our market is so used to thinking their current resources are adequate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be tough to organize our spots, but that's probably more of a company's organization within HighSpot, I certainly think that will improve as we continue to evolve our practices using the tool.

Outside of that the only other thing I dislike is how I wish I would have heard of HighSpot earlier since it's such an incredible piece of software

Tracking our content to see what the leads are reviewing and what content gets the most activity. This lets us know whats most helpful and what's not and can save us time when deciding what kind of content works best and is most valuable to the people we work with rather than sending too much content.

Highspot review by Pam H.
Pam H.

"Gratifying to have this user friendly tool at my fingertips"

What do you like best?

Having everything together in one spot to send to clients, tracking their engagement, tailoring the information to their needs. Searching for information is quick and easy, combining all materials in one proposal (pitch) is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Mobile email (Gmail) I dont have the option to track or attach from Highspot on my phone (that I've found). Inconsistent connectivity when using Surface Pro in docked mode and taking on the road and switching to WiFi. I lose the Highspot link on Gmail.

The biggest benefits are the same things I like about it. Tracking when customers have viewed my pitch, being able to quickly utilize creative copy and information for presentations and proposals. Following up in timely manner on client engagement on particular locations of interest.

Highspot review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Easily shareable documents to leads and it tracks everything from open to read time. I also like how it has an integration with gmail, so I can add pitches directly from my email to leads.

What do you dislike?

Not much, it has been a vital tool that we use on a daily basis. I guess one way it could improve is by recognizing which email you are opening a document from, so even if you are on another device with your same email -- it doesn't track that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great!

I like how it tracks all of the time people read each document, so I know which leads are most engaged and more likely to move forward. It helps me allocate my time more efficiently. It is also very easy to search for what you need and has a smart search algorithm built in.

Highspot review by Blake M.
Blake M.

"Timing is critical"

What do you like best?

In sales it's tough to know if you are following up too much, or not enough. Highspot not only tracks the content people open, they track how much time they are spending on the content. Each client has a different pace and Highspot helps me match that!

Content. I can access the 'go to' content because Highspot tracks content opens across the entire sales group so can also know the best way to engage, because it's proven.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the content is a little blurry for folks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Optimizing your marketing spend and a great bridge between sales and marketing, we should be working close!

Tracking emails, tracking content interests, time management

Highspot review by Joan C.
Joan C.

"A complete cross-functional sharing solution"

What do you like best?

The possibility of looking up content in a very easy way using a powerful engine search, and then edit the content at your best convenience using the Remix functionality.

On top of that, it is fully connected with other applications such as Gmail.

What do you dislike?

Some content might take a while to be processed once uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Top of the line tool that will set the grounds for a better internal and external sharing dynamics.

Highspot has become a knowledge hub for a variety of functions in the company, swiftly enabling content sharing both internally and externally.

The tool is also very user-friendly, allowing everyone to start using it straight away.

Highspot review by User in Internet

"Zero complaints - Highly reccomended"

What do you like best?

Highspot helps me stay organized with all the follow up material that I send to clients. I have immediate access to all kinds of content that I have created and that marketing has created for me. I can easily track what content is working and how long clients are staying engaged with my content. It also alerts me to those who I should spend the most time on.

What do you dislike?

Not much. There's a bit of learning curve in order to become an expert user. It's not exactly easy to teach yourself the nuanced techniques needed to be extra organized, though I think that users of iTunes and Spotify, where you can make Playlists, will have an advantage with storing their content in folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

We were blind as to when clients were opening follow up material and highspot gives us total visibility!

Highspot review by Charles C.
Charles C.

"21st Century Marketing/Sales Follow Up"

What do you like best?

Knowing what my prospects are engaging in so I can refine/adjust approach and truly know what's working with engaging my prospects. Being able to send prospective clients large files with just a few clicks and not bogging down their inbox! Also, being able to search my colleagues content and create customized content based upon our conversation.

What do you dislike?

The content I upload can sometimes not be clear to the clients but very rarely.

I'm able to share content with prospective customers and see if they are engaging in the content. This allows me to ensure that I'm focusing my time and energy on the right prospective customers.

Highspot review by Chekeya P.
Chekeya P.

"Amazing Program!!"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop documents is my absolute favorite new feature.

I also like the option to remix proposals, email pitch and email open alerts.

Overall a well put together program. It seems as though you guys thought of everything!

Cant wait to see what you come up with next :)

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike about highspot

Highspot is a time saver/ "one-stop shop" for the most part.

Highspot minimizes the additional programs needed to get through a days work.

Highspot review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Highspot Makes My Life Easier "

What do you like best?

Having everything organized in one spot makes my life significantly easier. The sharing options are amazing and gives me a big-brother like ability to know what is resonating with my prospects. I love Highspot. Anyone in a similar role that is debating signing on would be doing themselves a favor to give it a shot.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. Maybe typing in the URL wrong? I don't know.

It solves the problem of not knowing where Documents are. Also, being able to see what the prospect is spending time on helps me when figuring out a use case.

Highspot review by Danny J.
Danny J.

"a tool every sales person needs"

What do you like best?

I love that I can track what part of my content is most valuable to my prospect/contact. Knowing this information is crucial to how I continue to add value to the individuals I'm working with.

What do you dislike?

With all the content I've uploaded onto the platform, sometimes it can be a bit tricky organizing it all. I don't really have anything that I really dislike, but if I were to nit-pick one thing, it would be upload times.

Using Highspot, I'm able to see what my prospects/contacts are interested and engaged in. This tool absolutely streamlines my follow up process and makes my job easier.

Highspot review by Evyn N.
Evyn N.

"Great collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

I have worked in both a sales role and a marketing role and the collaboration that HighSpot gives to those two organizations is essential. In marketing, you want to be able to distribute your content to the field in an organized and value-driven way. In sales, you want the content to reach your customer and have access to the most recent and most valuable content that exists. HighSpot does both.

What do you dislike?

I have no encountered anything that I do not like in HighSpot

Collaboration between sales and marketing organizations and giving our potential and existing customers value through the content that we create.

Highspot review by Glenn C.
Glenn C.

"Perfect Content and Pitch Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Highspot allows you to store all your content and pitch it to prospects as easily as sending an email.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is easy to use and the interface is clean.

We wanted to get clients more engaged. After we call, we can send a pitch right away through Highspot. Sometimes we do it while we are still on the phone. It is easy for us to assemble sales packets and keep our content organized.

Highspot review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Great insight into email receipient user behaviour"

What do you like best?

Analytical information as to what emails are opened, what recipients are viewing, and for how long.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing what email addresses/ip addresses are opening the email I sent. Sometime an email gets opened but no feedback gets sent to me. How often does a user read the title and click on quick email drop down to see what the email is generally about. I don't know when an email gets forwarded to someone and to whom it gets forwarded to.

What email content is useful.

How often people open an email, look at content. Gives me the ability to have more thoughtful followup

Highspot review by User

"Absolute necessity for anyone managing multiple demo's and large pipeline. "

What do you like best?

The ease to which I can quickly get customized collateral, pricing or information to a prospect following a request or a demo.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much. Honestly. The Gmail plugin makes it super seamless.

Lack of efficiency is no longer an issue. Running an average of 20-30 demo's per week, it's critical to get the appropriate messaging to my prospects... I couldn't do this without HighSpot. I also have the ability to interact with content and view it as my prospects see it, track activity and understand the level of engagement.

Highspot review by Rosanne B.
Rosanne B.

"Highspot is great!"

What do you like best?

As a Customer Success Manager with a large book of accounts, I am always looking for ways to make processes more efficient. Using Highspot as our go-to place for resources has made my job much easier. We previously used a system that was very difficult to search and was not helpful. The ease of searching and saving in Highspot is great!

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I dislike. As I continue to use it maybe I will.

Used as a place to store all resources that we need easy access to. Makes me much more efficient.

Highspot review by Devin O.
Devin O.

"Great Platform for Sales Professionals"

What do you like best?

That I can see when my prospects are opening emails, and viewing/downloading content. This is very insightful in determining how engaged they are in the buying process and helps me manage my time more effectively.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like the content could be organized more effectively, but that might be user error on our part!

Having a platform to house all of our content. It's great that everything is in one, easy-to-navigate platform. Also being able to track what we send to prospects and gain analytics on what they are engaging with most.

Highspot review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Efficient Resource"

What do you like best?

We use highspot throughout our teams here and it's handy to have resources all in one place and avoiding duplication.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that I dislike anything, it's been a resource that is very handy. I think the catch is making sure that the teams are consistently using it as the hub.

For me it's been handy for shared resources, it's great to have things on a website vs on a shared file folder. On the sales side of the house it's great for intel on possible leads, etc.

Highspot review by Landon M.
Landon M.

"HighSpot"

What do you like best?

HighSpot provides me quick and easy access to content that I can use for my own education or for my clients. As a sales exec, I am moving at a fast pace every day and HighSpot helps keep me running efficiently. I love that I have the ability to track when clients open the emails and how long they view them.

What do you dislike?

There is not much for me to say in this column, keep adding content so I can find more ways to use it!

I am new at my company and HighSpot has been a great resource to me when I want to find answers to questions on my own. It gives me the ability to search for content quickly and pitch it to clients!

Highspot review by Erika C.
Erika C.

"Great content management solution!"

What do you like best?

A few favorites include:

- Ease of use - the system is intuitive and simple to navigate.

- Great search engine capabilities

- UI

What do you dislike?

I'm pleased with the solution overall. Access (limited) for partners would be a nice feature.

I was looking for a means to consolidate a large number of assets and make it easily accessible to the global sales organization. The ability to search individual assets for specific content was also important. Highspot fulfills both these asks!

Highspot review by Ashley  W.
Ashley W.

"Highspot "

What do you like best?

I like that all information is one place. It's easy to find what you need and it nice to have a place to save everything. I also like that you can track when your emails are opened

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a lot that I dislike.

It's quicker turn around time when you are looking for something and it's all in one place. Again, I like the fact that you know when your client is opening up emails. That way you can follow up and make sure they don't have any questions.

Highspot review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Great For Customer Success Role"

What do you like best?

I am in a Customer Success role and have benefited significantly from HighSpot. I particularly like the ability to send an email pitch or link to a customer and track which pages they viewed in a specific document, how long they view it for, etc. It allows me to easily A/B test the content I send out to determine what is most effective. Furthermore, HighSpot makes it easy to find the content I need for my own education and training.

What do you dislike?

- The lack of mail merge functionality (however, I believe this is on the product roadmap)

- Inability to integrate with Outlook for Mac.

-A/B testing effectiveness of content I send to users

- Easily locating internal material for my own learning

Highspot review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Accelerating Sales"

What do you like best?

I like that I can take a piece of marketing content, send it to my prospects, and then gauge what piece of content is resonating with my audience. That allows me to focus my time on the most engaged prospects.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Outlook doesn't always look as "pretty" or "seamless" as I would like. I have to sometimes test sending an email, which can slow down my process.

I'm able to have all of our marketing, sales enablement, and sales learning content all in one place with easy search capabilities, so now I don't have to look through a million different applications. Highspot is also directly integrated with SFDC, so I don't have to leave my CRM.

Highspot review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A Powerful Sales Enablement Solution"

What do you like best?

The intuitive design and UX for not only reps but admins and publishers as well. This aspect was very important in our decision to go with HighSpot because it has allowed for a very smooth transition integration into our current sales process.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of certain features, specifically the analytics feature could offer more types of reports or at least offer more options for customization of reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you assemble a Highspot implementation team of 'domain experts' and sales reps to ensure you are implementing the HS solution at your company in the most effective way possible

We are solving the problem of organizing & distributing sales & marketing collateral to employees who need them to achieve sales, account management & business development goals. We are also leveraging the platform to train new employees by using the platform to distribute on-boarding materials and get them up to speed on our product offerings and how to sell them. So far, the platform has been successful in organizing our formerly chaotic library of sales and marketing materials, providing reps with one place to easily find, customize and pitch key pieces of content to their prospects. We have seen 100% platform adoption and our users are using the platform more and more every week.

Highspot review by Frederik K.
Frederik K.

"Sales enablement simplified"

What do you like best?

The possibility for our sales team to access and mix assets, depending on the specific use case, is a great way for them to share content with prospects in a consistant tone of voice whilst staying on brand.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you can't administrate how many users sign up to Highspot.

Time efficiency is one of the biggest wins when working with Highspot. Sales does not need the Marketing team to create customised presentations anymore, as everything is collected in the Highspot database. We have a plan in place of how often we need to optimise these assets, which ensures that sales always have access updated assets.

"New User to Highspot"

What do you like best?

I love that content is continually updated within the platform by system admins so I never have to worry that I am leveraging the most relevant content. I also like that I have several options to share content with clients/ prospects either as a link or directly from within Highspot.

What do you dislike?

At times some specific content can be cumbersome to find/ identify but that speaks to the volume of content that my organization posts within the platform. I was also told that a more thorough filtering process is in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to read through the tutorials. The volume of navigating a high volume of content can be overwhelming but once you get the hang of it it all makes sense.

The benefits go beyond just a place to house content, it's also a way for me to share updated engaging marketing collateral with my prospects and clients and track whether or not they are opening that content.

Highspot review by Grace W.
Grace W.

"This product is excellent "

What do you like best?

It makes it quick and easy to share information as the pitch connects to my email!

What do you dislike?

I honestly like all of it and the only thing I would ask if there was even more information in it! But then again I can always add to it -- so I like it all

I have realized that with highspot I have a plethora of information at my fingertips and I can easily share some of it with my clients. I can also see if they have opened the information which helps to see if they are engaged.

Highspot review by Logan T.
Logan T.

"Wonderful content hub"

What do you like best?

I love how easily it stores all our content and how simple it is to share that content with clients.

What do you dislike?

Not much honestly. I wish it more easily tracked multiple contents on a piece of content, but that's a tiny issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to store and share marketing and/or sales content.

It solves having content in 100 different places and it solves the issue of sending giant files over email as attachments.

Highspot review by Heidi B.
Heidi B.

"Excellent Solution"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, search, and navigate. Also very easy to publish and tag content.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. In general, it's a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate InsideView for easy access to industry trends, challenges, and key business issues.

We use Highspot as a repository for sales and marketing documents, best practices, and other assets that we use to win business. Highspot makes it easy to find what wen need quickly and easily.

Highspot review by Justin R.
Justin R.

"great for sales"

What do you like best?

it is great to have all my white papers, marketing info, as well as competitive information all in one central location. Very useful to have the search bar, and that speeds up process of finding content, or related content.

What do you dislike?

There are too many side tabs when clicking into the main screen. There is a lot going on, and the logo on the page could be smaller. maybe the search bar "area" could be bigger instead of having a logo....

having all my press/marketing/ white paper in a central spot for me to search, to in turn be able to send to customers.

Highspot review by Natalie A.
Natalie A.

"Excellent Software! "

What do you like best?

Highspot allows for me to see what resources my clients are most interested in, and which may not be as useful. It's beneficial for both current and past clients, because it allows me to keep track of when prospects are engaging

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to organize our spots, but it is nothing crucial to the functionality of Highspot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Collaborate with your team to make sure everyone is sharing the most relevant resources and using Highspot to it's full potential!

Ensuring we are connecting with our prospects in a timely manner, and sharing the most relevant information to their specific needs. Also general time management and tracking emails and content.

Highspot review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Deals Closing"

What do you like best?

Highspot has been critical in streamlining my follow up process. It also allows me to truly track if someone has interest or not and if they are engaging with the collateral that I send them. I can prioritize my time better.

It also saves me from having such large files and attachments in my mailbox.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is an error with the links, when it is tied with my email tracker from hubspot

Recommendations to others considering the product

I dont think there is another product on the market that fits this niche role. I love it.

Tracking interest from prospects. If someone looks at something months later you will know to re engage with them.

Highspot review by John J.
John J.

"Great tool for anyone in sales!"

What do you like best?

It's a great way to keep track of sales activity and allows user an in depth look at their customer reaction to content shared.

What do you dislike?

It might take a few days to understand, but once you've mastered it's a great tool!

It allows users to track activity and report this activity to management teams.

Highspot review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"Necessary for sales!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can easily track your follow-up and what the prospects are looking at. It is also a great place to organize all your sales essentials and access it quickly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything at the moment.

I am trying to solve the question of what documents my clients open the most and have the most relevance for them. This allows me to see what is worth my time in terms of follow-up. A benefit I have realized is timeliness. If I notice that a prospect keeps going back to something I sent, I can try and figure out what they need and call them.

Highspot review by Jes A.
Jes A.

"My "go-to" for proposal work"

What do you like best?

This program has been a dream for building proposals and easily sending emails to both prospective and renewal clients. It has been extremely simple to learn as Highspot is incredibly user friendly!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tremendous one stop resource for record keeping, emails, building files, and interacting with customers.

Highspot has been an extremely useful sales tool and with the Chrome plug in, I can easily send files from my Gmail - which will record right into SalesForce - making my job easier in keeping track. Plus, I get to see what emails are open and for how long!

Highspot review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Extremely Helpful "

What do you like best?

The consolidation that they did for our company to include my personal proposals to be mixed with our Corporate materials saves time

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to pick up at first but we quickly got the hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good.

Follow up on customer proposals has been much more effective.

Highspot review by Christopher O.
Christopher O.

"Great Tool!!"

What do you like best?

Very useful tool that aids in keeping the momentum of deals and having ammo for competitive pitches within immediate reach.

What do you dislike?

I would like more collaboration and statistical features around what material other colleagues of my organization find most impactful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it on a daily basis.

Being able to identify proper alignment with prospects and advise otherwise for competitors is the largest benefit I have noticed using the tool.

Highspot review by User in Computer Software

"Like Google for your own content!"

What do you like best?

Highspot makes it dead easy as a sales representative to easily search for and compile relevant materials to send to prospects. Being able to track what content is being read (and for how long) by prospects is totally invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Better search functionality within the documents themselves could be better. Specifically with PDF files. Not sure if it's possible to do this, but would be nice.

Easily compile sales collateral for prospects and the tracking of their interaction with these materials helps greatly with follow ups. Before using Highspot, I would never know what materials were effective and if people were even looking at them.

Highspot review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Awesome feedback to use in the sales process"

What do you like best?

The ability to gain insight to what pages in your proposal are being read the most, who is accessing it and how often... This is a fabulous tool for digital buying signals!

What do you dislike?

The inability to import email contacts to the app.

We have gained valuable insight as to what our customers are looking at, how often they access the information sent, and what pages they are most interested in. We can keep in touch with them based on their level of interest and also push products we feel they are most engaged with, and avoid wasting time on others they are not as high on.

Highspot review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Excellent for content management "

What do you like best?

Knowing exactly when to follow up with a prospect is a valuable piece of information. Highspot helps me determine the level of a prospects interest and what information I should be ready with the next time I hop on a call.

What do you dislike?

Organization of content but I believe this is more of an internal piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best engagement platforms on the market it definitely deserves your attention.

Time management. Highspot lets me determine which prospects are the most engaged and where I should be focusing my efforts. It also provides an easy way send content to leads that are in the early stages of my pipeline.

Highspot review by Nicole K.
Nicole K.

"Huge fan"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to get collateral out to prospects fast and track their actions, which incredibly valuable. Also having the ability to customize decks efficiently definitely helps speed up my workflow.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about other than the upload speed for large documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

Being able to track prospect's actions with collateral sent makes follow up inquiries and discussions much more valuable.

Highspot review by Jamie S.
Jamie S.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy to send video material to potential clients

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I have thoroughly enjoyed using Highspot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product!

Prospects who are not yet ready to enter the sales cycle, can send them material easily through Highspot

Highspot review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"I was skeptical at first, but now I can't imagine my work without it"

What do you like best?

I can organize all sales and marketing materials I need for my work in a way I want. I can share it with my prospects, track their engagement level and keep the records in my CRM.

Absolutely love add-on for Gmail! And thank you, guys, for upgrades and new features, like Search field.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the absence of Search when I'm creating a pitch, but now it's fixed!

Can't think about any cons.

The major benefit is that I can know what my prospects are doing with the information I'm sending, and it helps me to fine tune my messages and proposals.

"Great sales resource"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, email tracking and metric capabilities. IPAD compatibility makes customer presentations very smooth. It is my one stop shop for everything I need in the field

What do you dislike?

When entering content into emails, it would be nice to be able to attach instead of putting a link in an email which may get sent to spam. I can't confirm this is the case, but some email filters pick this up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great

Centralized system for sharing sales and marketing documents with customers. I don't have to worry about printing a bunch of customer facing documents, I can just use my laptop or ipad to pull up and share any required documents during the meeting.

Highspot review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Highspot is one stop shop!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Highspot is the ease of finding the materials I need quickly all in one spot. I can compile my presentation and proposal for the client without jumping around to several different sources.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I send an email through Highspot that I can't search through and find it like you can on gmail.

Its great to be able to see when a client views the email and proposal so you can follow up with them at just the perfect time.

Highspot review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Highspot"

What do you like best?

It is a quick and easy way to pull all information needed for sales presentations/proposals. Everything is in a centralized location.

What do you dislike?

When pitching from Highspot there is no mass email capability (mail merge) and the email address is shown as a Highspot email, not your personal/work email address.

It is a quick way to pull information. Highspot helps save time, so I can be more productive during the day. With everything on Highspot, I can save important documents, email and create sales pitches that are trackable.

Highspot review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Great for managing materials and time"

What do you like best?

Really like the ability to gain analytics on materials to see what is being effective and used, versus items that may be overlooked.

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to use with a group of contacts, but if you want analytics it's done individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When team collaborate and share what information is landing well it can really streamline the process to find what works best. Easy to see that with Highspot

Helping me to see what materials have the best impact with my prospects so it helps me create better information and manage my time better. Less time spent creating materials that are often not looked at.

Highspot review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Excellent Sales Enablement Platform"

What do you like best?

Highspot has a beautiful, easy to use interface that's fast and quick to understand. The search is stellar, cataloging words on PDF, image recognition and video.

What do you dislike?

User management is clunky and lacks reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good idea of where all your content lives before you start. Additionally, deciding who will administer and upload public content is key.

To create a single source for all customer-facing content that is easy to search and use. The sales people now have access to this and we can see what content is resonating most with customers.

Highspot review by Austin M.
Austin M.

"I Highly Recommend Highspot "

What do you like best?

Highspot is always working to improve their software even when it is running seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that is to dislike about the software. Any problems that we have had they worked tirelessly to improve.

Tracking emails, storing marketing materials, email templates, live pitches for prospects.

Highspot review by Julie C.
Julie C.

"Great experience using Highspot for our company"

What do you like best?

I like the interface - very user-friendly!

I love the pitching feature the best - being able to share large files to customers without having to attach anything to an email is a big plus and makes professional interaction so much easier and stress free.

What do you dislike?

I would be great to have a better access to analytics. For example, being able to see which users accessed a specific piece of content.

Better access to content, improved client interaction, tracking client's interest and no more email bounce backs that we used to experience by sharing files in emails.

Highspot review by Ken R.
Ken R.

"Best Sales Enablement App Out There"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great search capabilities, our Sales team love its. The solution is easy to update assets in an ever changing sales force.

Analytics are really coming along in providing in business insights I can report on.

What do you dislike?

Analytics need some work, I would like to be able to see how content influences deal closed. Sometimes I get a little lost

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best solution out there, no questions.

We started with a sales team who was spending tons of time

Highspot review by User

"Great tool for content MGMT and sales enablement"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and how you can alter decks that peers have put together and splice to create your own customized deck. I also like that you can filter results by rating to view the highest quality content w/I your organization. I also like being notified of new content and updates to content stored in my spot.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at Highspot if you are a sales organization that creates a fair amount or marketing and sales related content for internal and external purposes.

Organization of content and ability to quickly find, use and share valuable content.

Highspot review by User in Internet

"Easy and Very Helpful Technology"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and efficient highspot is. The analytics are super helpful and make my process well organized and stream-lined.

Knowing who is opening my content and whether or not the information is being shared internally really helps move deals across the finish line.

It's also really great to have everything in one place and easy to find.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the search function is not as easy as I'd like

Knowing where to focus my time and energy with prospects who are actually engaged in our solution.

Highspot review by Aran M.
Aran M.

"Good Content Management"

What do you like best?

The navigation is really easy to work through and I like having my own "spot."

What do you dislike?

Adding in-tool collaboration on Pitches, etc would be helpful.

Pitches are very helpful. I like knowing when the documents are accessed or downloaded by recipients.

Highspot review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"A really useful tool"

What do you like best?

Platforms like HightSpot only any good when one's keyword searches reveal the documents that are needed and Highsport thus far has done just that!

I also am keen on the pitching features both live and via email and the analytics that offer insight into customer engagement

What do you dislike?

The biggest annoyance is that editing in HighSport requires an Office 365 licence which my team does not have. This means that copies need to be downloaded when edits are to be made. This results in multiple copies of documents floating around the Ether and increases the danger of having the wrong revision live on HighSpot.

1. Sharing content with the internal sales force

2. Sharing content with customers

3. Assessing engagement

4. Collaboration on document creating and management

"Industry Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like that everything from a content perspective is in one place for me to work with - easy access and less time for me jumping in and out of systems and locations. The ability to view analytics and get live feedback helps me guide what tools are the best for me to engage prospects.

What do you dislike?

I'm excited about new features that Highspot will be implementing. There are some processes that could be improved but they are very responsive to these inquiries and provide great suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone looking to streamline their content to the sales staff and provide a tracking and analytics tools.

Reduces the systems we have to access. Saves me time. Also is allowing me to see more activity in my pipeline.

Highspot review by Shawn H.
Shawn H.

"Anyone who doesn't use Highspot is wasting potential"

What do you like best?

What I like about Highspot is the easy access to information in one location. Being able to send data and articles to leads at the touch of a button is something any company could benefit from.

What do you dislike?

40 characters for a dislike page isn't really fair. I don't really have anything I dislike about the product.

Before Highspot, I never really tapped into the potential of sending different articles and documents after a lead had stopped expressing interest. Now that I have, I've definitely noticed an increase in my productivity and volume output.

Highspot review by Devin R.
Devin R.

"So simple!"

What do you like best?

I love that the content is so easily accessible!

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to maybe have additional methods to sort content and add more notifications options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend looking into it. I know there are other products out there that have similar features but you'd be wrong not to at least consider Highspot when looking for a good platform.

I used to have all of my PDFs and other pieces of content in a folder on my desktop, and it was a pain to sort and manage all of the content.

Highspot review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use and intuative"

What do you like best?

I love HIghSpot's ability to track the collateral and click throughs. It's a great way to understand which prospects are excited about our product and interested to learn more, as well as understand what documents are resonating best.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike and the support has always been great if we have any questions.

Highspot allows easy collaboration between our marketing department and sales team. Both are able to access marketing material and get an understanding of what pieces are most valuable to our clients and prospects.

Highspot review by Paul P.
Paul P.

"Fast and user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how compatible Highspot is with my other sales products. Every answer to client questions is a keystroke away. The tracking of client engagement is wonderful as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I haven't found anything I can complain about.

The product helps me get answers to client questions. It helps me access content for sales presentations and it is great for boosting client engagement with shareable, trackable content that I can send to clients.

Highspot review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Huge improvement over existing process"

What do you like best?

The search feature is intuitive and scrapes the text in the Word/PDF/PPT file. Solid integrations with Box & Google Drive to deal with version syncing and keeping everything up-to-date. Good role-based permissions to distinguish between internal docs (e.g. sales enablement, competitive), and content that should be widely shared outside the company.

What do you dislike?

Highspot does a great job of showing internally, how many times a piece of content was viewed, times it was downloaded, and times it was pitched. It'd be great to see further analytics on usage, such as unique visitors vs impressions.

Arming our sales force with the right documents across our wide range of solutions and services. Highspot provides us with a centralized hub to store & share this content with the world.

Highspot review by User

"Superior Platform for Sharing Collateral"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, there are multiple ways to deliver the collateral, even as a trackable email from within Highspot, and I like the alerts when my prospect opens, forwards, and re-opens my collateral.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it kicks me out of Chrome so I now just use Microsoft Explorer only for Highspot, a minor complaint. Otherwise, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product that I use constantly every day.

It's a very slick, very professional way to share content with prospects, and the graphics are beautiful, it looks great. We recently switched from one of their competitors and I very much prefer Highspot.

Highspot review by Brennan K.
Brennan K.

"AMAZING! EASY! worth every cent!!"

What do you like best?

EASY for a quick teaser to prospect while still engaged in phone call... Many more please call to chat

What do you dislike?

Can putch be auto resent via drip campaign if not open after 72 hrs???

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! If you are not using highspot you are not trying to sell and originate new accountsl. I sent 11 pitches today already and working a new LIVE deal. Origianted and teased via Highspot. Listen to detailed training via Cheryl and Erin and apply it to your next pitch!

Live engagement makes sale quicker.

Learn more about Highspot

Highspot Videos

Learning about Highspot?

* We monitor all Highspot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.