(174 reviews)

Hippo CMMS is a simple, easy to use maintenance software suitable for most industries It comes equipped with CMMS features required to manage preventive maintenance, work orders, equipment and inventory and can be accessed from mobile devices.

Work for Hippo CMMS?

Learning about Hippo CMMS?

Hippo CMMS Reviews

Ask Hippo CMMS a Question
Showing 179 Hippo CMMS reviews

"Best Bang for you Buck"

What do you like best?

The amount of features that you get with Hippo CMMS is awesome in comparison to the cost. Being able to access our CMMS (whether on-the-go or at a PC) and be able to create PM's and Work Orders is easy and anyone can learn how to do it. My team uses it to get their daily workload as well as see other tasks that need to get done. I also use it for reports and PMs like having the fire alarm system tested and other time-sensitive tasks

What do you dislike?

Onboarding takes some time. There is an option to have Hippo come out and do it, but being the small business we are, I don't have the funds to allocate to such service. I spent the better part of a couple months, just getting all the information I needed to get it up and running. Once all that was done I spent just as much time getting the rest of our business used to the product. Training people on how to use the system took some time, with many questions involved (what qualifies as a work order? Where is this thing? etc). Just time and money, but worth it in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you're a large cooperation with multiple locations or a small individual facility, Hippo is a great choice. While there are multiple companies that tout the same thing, their prices are staggering at best. I would pay 10 times the amount I do for Hippo for some of the other programs out there.

Before we got Hippo, we were using post-it notes and emails to communicate maintenance issues. We had no preventative maintenance schedule whatsoever. With Hippo, my team can effectively accomplish tasks, the staff and communicate easily any maintenance issues, and we have a great PM schedule.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hippo CMMS
Hippo CMMS review by User

"Good all around software for what we need"

What do you like best?

The ability to change work group to send work orders to proper areas.

What do you dislike?

Having to tag every name for work unit in resources.

Maintenance Calls and Preventative Maintenance

What CMMS solution do you use?

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"It takes a while to get use to it. "

What do you like best?

I like that when I email the technical support team they get back to me extremely quick.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I am using the extract it use to be an option to export straight to an Excel from, but now it is gone and the only option is to export to a CVS file.

We now know how many work orders that are being completed throughout the whole month.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Great software program and the technicians are amazing."

What do you like best?

HippoCMMS is one of the best software programs I have ever used. It is simple to operate and I love the reports.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more features for vehicles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret your decision to go with Hippo CMMS

I love the technical crew, they have answered every question I have had without delay and have resolved any problems I have had along the way.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Okay, there are somethings that could be better."

What do you like best?

There is the option to have multiple locations and user types.

What do you dislike?

There is no mobile application. I cannot setup preventative maintenance schedule based on the last service date. I do not like how I cannot run a maintenance history on a curtain time generated. I do not like I cannot run a report on the time I change not started to in progress to waiting on parts to invoicing to complete. It is only time of completion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does not have a mobile application. It only has a mobile site you can access on the internet on a mobile device. The mobile site looks completely different from the desktop site.

I do not have employees calling me. Work orders are more organized.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Hippo is ok but very cumbersome to use"

What do you like best?

It has very goog tracking abilities, and reporting sections. It is easy for users to put in work orders and notification works well when a work order is in progress . The equipment logging is great, you can track and log every aspect of equipment , from beginning to current status. You can see all the work completed on equipment and the person doing the work. and pictures of the equipment and asset tags. The users are able to pick from a drop down menu to list exactly the equipment in needing repair. The PM module is very helpful to tie PM's to the right equipment individually and in a group.

What do you dislike?

You can't delete duplicate work orders, and the equipment section is cumbersome to use.But the facilities section where the equipment and and plotting is, it requires to redundancy. There is not any real understanding of why the information is needed by hippo program. you fill out the line item and then you have associate other areas to that line item and it does not associate with the line item that is being input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow a lot of time to set up and train users

work order reporting and tracking

Hippo CMMS review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"User friendly CMMS "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software. Anyone can sit down and learn this program quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are times when it seems like there is a lag in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hippo is a very easy and reliable program that helps manage the day to day parts of running a building. With Hippo we have been able to keep up with work orders and nothing has fallen through the cracks.

The ability to track work orders and keep on track is the largest benefit.

"Efficient CMMS"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use and can be customized according to business needs and size

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have worked on numerous different platforms for CMMS's. This is a very detailed and easy system use for a requester.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions with all vendors you are considering. Compare with HIPPO and you will be amazed

The system gives me the ability to monitor the production of our workers and vendors. This gives me the real time notification every time a work order is requested and when it has been approved. It also gives me notifications every time one of our employees and vendors does any work to towards the work order. This can also be customized to fit my needs.

Hippo CMMS review by Gary F.
Gary F.

"New to CMMS"

What do you like best?

Its pretty easy to use and train other people to use.

What do you dislike?

We understand they are growing and have hiccups. There are a few things we are requesting that they are hopefully working on.

We are addressing downtime issues on a scheduled basis and we are able to generate reports properly.

Hippo CMMS review by Ferdinand S.
Ferdinand S.

"Hippo is useful."

What do you like best?

Hippo is useful for maintenance tracking work orders. This system help us in giving and assigning jobs to our staff.

What do you dislike?

Need to be more user friendly. Should be able to print out reports, open or pending. The graph representation needs to be more easy to understand for user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful in tracking work orders.

We were able to list down all work orders in our property. We were able to keep eyes on pending jobs, who did the job for review.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Asset Management Intern/HIPPO Maintenance and Set Up"

What do you like best?

Easiness to track work orders is a huge plus with the program. User friendliness is something that was promptly noticed in comparison with other programs.

What do you dislike?

Some glitches are still being noticed and worked out with the HIPPO program since the upgrade to Version 10. Only small things have come up that are not working properly such as multiple equipment model names of the same model showing up when only one of each should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIPPO CMMS is very user-friendly and is easy to navigate for those who are not as computer literate.

We are reducing the amount of paper transactions where they can get lost or ruined. By directly imputing reports and documents into HIPPO, we are able to reduce the risk of important documents getting lost. By using HIPPO we are also ensuring that everything that needs to be done is getting done and nothing is forgotten. Before using HIPPO, important practices and required maintenance inspections were likely to get forgotten where as now the timely scheduled work orders pop up to each of our facilities and are not forgotten. We have seen improvements in the

Hippo CMMS review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Great solution for my maintenance department"

What do you like best?

Great value for a CMMS software. Flexible enough to do what we need to do. Easy for my team to use.

What do you dislike?

Better mobile app would be nice. Also, easier way to see history of work orders for a specific location would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test drive. Works great for my needs and I recommend it to lots of folks. Just have to use it a little to see if it will do everything you need it to do.

Streamlined our work order process. Allows for reporting on recurring issues. Provides feedback for requestor once work has been completed.

Hippo CMMS review by Tylar S.
Tylar S.
View Original

"Hippo - The Problem Solver"

What do you like best?

The way HIPPO CMMS allows us to streamline our maintenance requests and work orders has been huge in saving us time and manpower to complete our tasks. Our maintenance technicians receive prompt e-mail notifications when a work order has been submitted and that allows us to get a jump on things much quicker than we normally would.The e-mail notification tool also is sent out when the work order has been completed, allowing the requester to know when the work has been completed and what necessary repairs have been made. Hippo allows us to keep an excellent track record of the repairs and troubleshooting that we do to our facilities equipment. We have just begun using the scan code feature HIPPO offers and it is already paying off huge dividends.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when using the back button, the screen freezes and you have to log out and log back in. It would also be nice if we could go back and edit already completed work orders to add additional comments or documents to a work order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to streamline their work orders. The customer service is excellent. Hippo CMMS is very user friendly. You do not have to be a tech wiz to use this at all! Our facility is excited to start using HIPPO's new scan code feature.

Allows us to prioritize our work orders. We can run maintenance history reports on all of our equipment. Can access equipment information in seconds.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Capable Program that is Good for our Property"

What do you like best?

I like being able to manipulate and change my locations, add equipment, and keep repair parts as a link within the equipment lines. Using pictures is extremely helpful and valuable, I get to pick the pictures so I know they are right.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit slow to update to update when I make changes. It also sometimes take quite a few minutes to load the pages when my technicians are trying to get work done. I have not had good with the mobile link on my iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hippo is a good product that is bringing our maintenance department into the digital age. The products are great, training is good, the ease of use is often self explanatory, and it is less expensive than competitors.

I am now able to track work done on individual pieces of equipment. we used to just "remember" where work was being done. Know we can track individually. I can also track word done at the individual venues we have, keep a tab on time, and bill them appropriately.

Hippo CMMS review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Very easy to use and flexible"

What do you like best?

The graphs and how easy is to do a work order/PM

What do you dislike?

A lot of bugs, have problems (sometimes) with reports (resources)

With Audits, not that we have all the reports in order is very easy to access a certain PM (schedule work order)

"Great for work orders"

What do you like best?

It has been helpful for submitting and tracking work orders. Also user friendly for all staff.

What do you dislike?

Have not been able to delete scheduled work orders that we no longer need.

Use primarily for work orders.

Hippo CMMS review by Lee D.
Lee D.

"Hippo on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Hippo is being able to track daily jobs, monthly breakdown with reports, picture attachments on jobs inserted into the system

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit slow at times but that can be in with phone signal dropping, on the reports if a person closes a job in someone’s name it comes up on the reports that the person that closed it done the job

It’s a brilliant way of tracking jobs that have been completed, then scheduling in bigger jobs & keeping track of hours & costs

Hippo CMMS review by William S.
William S.

"Solid CMMS"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. I like the different options: dashboard, list, etc.

What do you dislike?

Poor mobile support. It would be really nice to be able to walk around the restaurant with a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great way to record all your work orders.

It's nice to have a consistent way to communicate facilities needs.

Hippo CMMS review by Steve  R.
Steve R.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Easy to use for technician and service manager. Great inventory and asset tracking

What do you dislike?

Setting up new user permissions can sometimes be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, support, and ease of use compared to other CMMS software

Tracking inventory was a manual task on a weekly basis, now as parts are used they are automatically tracked. Keeping track of work orders we were using an excel based product and was easy to miss a work order.

"moving forward"

What do you like best?

The ability to track work orders and the ability to schedule and track costs,

What do you dislike?

At this time i do not have a dislike. The use of the program is a great benefit.

scheduling the work order. Being able to track the work order

Hippo CMMS review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"The more you feed your hippo the better it will treat you. "

What do you like best?

Ease of submissions for work orders by requesters. Tracking progress of work orders. Pulling history reports via locations. Having a single means of work order substitutions, with gathering information via fields required by the form.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app. And unable to input times for reoccurring tasks, or give time frames to auto generated items. Not currently able to have a work request span facilities. Not currently able to implement a "facilities scheduler" type of interface, have been told it is in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more information, locations, vendors, equipment; you are able to put into the system the more useful the system will fit your needs.

Better able to manage how requests are submitted, and the information needed, by requiring fields to be filled. Better tracking of man hours, and submission history, via location or requester. Has drastically reduced the amount of word of mouth, work order requests.

We have benefited by haveing better accountability of submitted requests, able to accomplish more work completed, by better planing and scheduling of repairs. As well as tracking history of repairs to specific equipment; and defining specific locations of repairs needed.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"I found it to be very informative and learned some new things."

What do you like best?

I like the easy navigation of the website and the software is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Uploaded wrong picture for screenshot but unable to go back and change. Does not have standardized templates for equipment task on common pieces of equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hippo CMMS is a great program for managing the owners assets, documenting service provider and internal PM work. We also are very happy with web based software and mobile applications that allow data input almost anywhere.

Better documentation of resources work history.

Hippo CMMS review by Mike E.
Mike E.

"Very Satisfied!!!!"

What do you like best?

We are only one month into our implementation of the system and we're already seeing the benefits. Very user friendly, streamlined, and our experience with technical support has been top notch!!!

What do you dislike?

I wish you can search a work order by equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch now.

The two biggest issues we are tackling are communication and being organized. The system has helped tremendously with both issues.

Hippo CMMS review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Hippo CMMS Recommendation"

What do you like best?

Management of all work orders using calendar view to plan all upcoming work and resources. We find the calendar view to be the most beneficial method of tracking and planning for upcoming work orders. By filtering W/O Due and Demand, we can see all of our upcoming demand work orders and plan resources accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Some features could be more customizable. As an example, we do wish that the program could be used to verify that work order requesters receive final confirmation that work orders have been completed. At times our staff has said they did not get notified of a completed work order, and unfortunately there is no way to verify if the program sent out the confirmation status email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent produce. We find it is an easy to use product for work order management planning, reporting and materials management.

Work order planning. Work orders are no longer forgotten, or ignored. Our next objective is to start using materials management, as well as upgrade to HipPro+ for a more graphical user interface.

"Lodge Manager"

What do you like best?

Time tracking and being able to know what our guys have completed and whats stil sitting out there.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and not being able to edit completed work orders

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to pull reports out for billing and make completed work so admin users can edit them. If one of our guys codes it to the wrong place we need to be able to recode it. Right now I have to review every work order so I can make sure its coded correctly.

Billing is way better

Hippo CMMS review by Nicole  L.
Nicole L.

"Hippo is a very user friendly program "

What do you like best?

The program is user friendly, produces relevant reports, allows users to have different access. Workers are able to access the program from their phones which allows updates right at the various sites we work out of. The mechanics are working more with the program as they are seeing how easy it is to use and how it makes their preventative maintenance job much easier by completing a schedule for them

What do you dislike?

There are some areas that those who have administration rights can not add to, but would be beneficial if they could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend Hippo as it is very user friendly, can be customized to your needs and can be accessed from your phone

The maintenance of our buildings is being completed in a more timely manner.

Hippo CMMS review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Great cost effective solution"

What do you like best?

hippo covers all the bases for a CMMS tool and does it at such a low cost compared to enterprise solutions. Very customizable and easy to use with a great training library.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a mobile app. The mobile web interface is just okay and app would be a cleaner experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool

Maintenance tracking and scheduling along with spare part management across several plants.

"New user"

What do you like best?

CMMS is very user friendly and that is what attracted our company to this program.

What do you dislike?

It has taken a long time for them to set up our program. We have been working with HIPPO for nearly 6 months and we are still waiting for them to finish up our programming.

We will be able to avoid major breakdowns, and have a more firm PM program in place.

Hippo CMMS review by James B.
James B.

"Very efficient "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that many aspects of a company can be recorded in the program

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike as it has been a very good program

We are seeing a more ordered set of work orders as well as asset records

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Its been an amazing step forward building out my department."

What do you like best?

the calendar view and being able to have a parts inventory at hand

What do you dislike?

that you cant change the work order start date.

tracking maintenance tasks.

Hippo CMMS review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Does what it's supposed to do."

What do you like best?

Functionality and intuitive navigation. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes emails can be slow to send but support is great.

Sending work orders to maintenance. Keeping record of work that has been done.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Great Product / Great Company"

What do you like best?

The on boarding process was great. The product works well.

What do you dislike?

Easier maintenance of maintenance asset database would be welcome

Better tracking of maintenance activities.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"hippo has been very helpful in our onboarding process."

What do you like best?

I like hippo's patience with our onboarding process.

What do you dislike?

So far I have nothing to dislike, everything has been smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are solving the problem of work orders being submitted and techs receiving them, as well as their assigned pm's.

Hippo CMMS review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Hippo has helped us understand the need to track PM and breakdown info of our machines."

What do you like best?

I like the notification and email settings that to remind the technicians of the work that needs to be done. I also liked the implementation plan and execution done by Hippo personnel. Not pushy but persistent.

What do you dislike?

I do not like some parts of the interface and the difficulty in finding where to put in a new machine or adding people as resources.

We have increased our machine up time by over 20%. Hippo has allowed us to maintain our machines just with simple notifications of when machines need to be serviced. It was a positive part of the TPM program that was implemented.

Hippo CMMS review by Shawn H.
Shawn H.

"Director of Operation have seen improvement in Pm from my Maintenance team"

What do you like best?

Easy access follow up emails when tasks have been completed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing system is easy and help us improve or factories uptime

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help you improve up time in your facilitation and accountability through you maintenance or facilities teams

Hippo allowed us to improve up time by 40% in our facility this year

Hippo CMMS review by User

"i think hippo really helps out organizing"

What do you like best?

that I am able to keep track of work being done daily

What do you dislike?

there is nothing I dislike about hippo I find it very helpful

it helps because I can keep track of out of order rooms and get back in order to be able to rent rooms

Hippo CMMS review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"Hippo CMMS - The best move our company has made in years!"

What do you like best?

Your customer service is exceptional, and the system is extremely user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have no criticisms at all of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch today, you won't regret it.

Our previous system was not only three times as time-consuming for me as an administrator, but there was no confirmation for Requesters as to when work was completed or that was on hold. Frustration stadium-wide was felt both by my Resources, as they were not being given credit for their hard work, and by my Requesters, who assumed their word orders were not a priority. Now, with a click of a button, everyone involved is on the same page, and we are completing work faster than ever!

Hippo CMMS review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Easy and excellent"

What do you like best?

The fact it’s user friendly is great. Teaching “old dogs” new tricks is easy with the intuitive design and simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Nothing jumps to mind.

Preventative maintenance, tracking is optimal.

Hippo CMMS review by Charlie O.
Charlie O.

"Surprised by how easy Hippo is to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, but with endless options. Won over our PM Engineers.

What do you dislike?

Having to save constantly, no auto save function

Keeping up with PM Work, tracking work performed by asset as well as historical cost by asset.

Hippo CMMS review by Ben K.
Ben K.

"Grateful for Hippo"

What do you like best?

That the program allows for so much growth and potential in our day to day operations.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the things we disliked were fixed. I am having issues with pulling accurate reports and having them emailed to me. The amount of work orders are not lining up with the actual work load per person. So I can easily overload a resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hippo is still a great value and consistently growing and developing in the right direction. Great tech support and customer service. By switching to Hippo, as a maintenance department , we have gone from constantly putting out fires and dealing with emergencies to maintaining a proper PM Schedule and almost no emergencies. Intern also having a happier staff.

We are solving asset tracking and cost management on equipment, Invoice tracking and discrepancies per work order, and also exploring the inventory management and how we can better track our inventory per work order. This all around is helping us with a faster turn over in our work orders because parts are available and we can better asses if we need replace a piece of equipment of fix it.

Hippo CMMS review by Gordon M.
Gordon M.

"Like the new improvements. "

What do you like best?

when changes were made they were on Q with my needs within the system.

What do you dislike?

there were no notification of new changes.

It has helped with mechanical integrity audits showing compliance to our PSM program.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Great software if it fits your needs"

What do you like best?

It is a very fair price and is very reliable

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have alot of bells and whistles. And it only runs on internet explorer.

Just efficiency and tracking of inventory.

Hippo CMMS review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"Comprehensive Maintenance Software"

What do you like best?

The software allows us to capture all areas of our maintenance department (requests, preventative maintenance) and allocate and prioritize workload.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this software, it is meeting all of our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A comprehensive maintenance software program that meets our needs and assists us in operating an efficient maintenance department.

Having weekly reports outlining outstanding and completed maintenance provides important information in budgeting resources for the Maintenance department.

Hippo CMMS review by Gilles  C.
Gilles C.

"so far so good"

What do you like best?

ease of acces to all my informations and the way everuithing is set up clearly and easy to understand. Really user freindly

What do you dislike?

nothing I just like absolutely everithing about this product it has changed my life completely

Saving a lot of time and cutting time on uneccessary meetings

Hippo CMMS review by User

"I abuse this to record small lessons and upload for my students on google classroom "

What do you like best?

I like hoe this program integrates into Google docs and Google classroom

What do you dislike?

I don't like the editing options I don't think they're very user friendly.

When students are absent it is easier to have them catch up to our current work.

Hippo CMMS review by Vojtech O.
Vojtech O.

"Hippo CMMS is really user friendly, easy to use. Great tools for building maintenance."

What do you like best?

Hippo CMMS is user friendly. Easy and really powerful tools for building maintenance. Keep things sample is the key word. Plot location is great. Great technical support. Training videos for new users access all the time is really great high standard. Really detail manual available for all function and features and it's easy to access. Mobile and iPad version is great feature.

What do you dislike?

Size of IDTags is one 100kb is not ideal. It's to small for comfortable use. Sometimes a bit slow due to web platform, but nothing crazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully recommend.

Keep maintenance of our buildings in one system and really sample. Maintenance log track, preventative maintenance. QR codes.

Hippo CMMS review by User

"Mobile Capabilities,Efficient Operations and Asset Awareness"

What do you like best?

"It's the one tool that i use which enables me to drive productivity, efficiency and really have a grasp on the maintenance work. It really helps link some of my goals, objective and metrics in a meaningful way that I can report on."

What do you dislike?

If I am being completely honest at this point in time I haven't really found anything I dislike about Hippo So far everything I've needed it to do it has done.The only thing is at times the system seems too slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have people calling me to know more about Hippo. I strongly recommend this product to any one looking to take their maintenance to the next level.

Streamlining the way we manage work orders, control our processes and gain real-time access to critical reporting metrics.Knowing our operations inside and out. See what's coming with detailed asset data. Identify problems and prescribe solutions.

Hippo CMMS review by Damond  A.
Damond A.

"VERY STREAM LINE PROGRAM THAT HELPS WITH TASK "

What do you like best?

I like the heads up notifications that it gives when a pm and or a task is due

What do you dislike?

when i do not have the credentials to change some things in the system because i am not the administrator

we are solving on time pm demands we are also making our work performance better between both facilities .

Hippo CMMS review by Franklin S.
Franklin S.

"Know what you need is first."

What do you like best?

Hippo CMMS is a great Facilities Database

What do you dislike?

Not a database for Biomedical engineers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know what you need and want. Hippo is great but may not be what you need.

A good work around from Facilities Dude or Minuteman.

Hippo CMMS review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"Hippo CMMS, our first maintenance software"

What do you like best?

We found the staff at Hippo to be very helpful when initially setting up the software. The training was excellent and the trainer was very knowledgeable about the software which made it an easier task when we didn't have any experience with a CMMS

What do you dislike?

At this point we are a year and a half into the use of Hippo and I can say we haven't found anything that I would say we don't like,

In the past we have always relied on paper files and human memory to use for maintenance records. It is so much easier to go back and look at the history of a particular machine center to track any issues that may be repeating and may require additional thought about how to prevent the reoccurrences.

Learn more about Hippo CMMS

Hippo CMMS Videos

Learning about Hippo CMMS?

* We monitor all Hippo CMMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(174 reviews)