(184 reviews)

Hippo CMMS is a simple, easy to use maintenance software suitable for most industries It comes equipped with CMMS features required to manage preventive maintenance, work orders, equipment and inventory and can be accessed from mobile devices.

Work for Hippo CMMS?

Learning about Hippo CMMS?

Hippo CMMS Reviews

Ask Hippo CMMS a Question
Showing 184 Hippo CMMS reviews

"Efficient CMMS"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use and can be customized according to business needs and size

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have worked on numerous different platforms for CMMS's. This is a very detailed and easy system use for a requester.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions with all vendors you are considering. Compare with HIPPO and you will be amazed

The system gives me the ability to monitor the production of our workers and vendors. This gives me the real time notification every time a work order is requested and when it has been approved. It also gives me notifications every time one of our employees and vendors does any work to towards the work order. This can also be customized to fit my needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hippo CMMS
Hippo CMMS review by Gary F.
Gary F.

"New to CMMS"

What do you like best?

Its pretty easy to use and train other people to use.

What do you dislike?

We understand they are growing and have hiccups. There are a few things we are requesting that they are hopefully working on.

We are addressing downtime issues on a scheduled basis and we are able to generate reports properly.

What CMMS solution do you use?

Hippo CMMS review by Ferdinand S.
Ferdinand S.

"Hippo is useful."

What do you like best?

Hippo is useful for maintenance tracking work orders. This system help us in giving and assigning jobs to our staff.

What do you dislike?

Need to be more user friendly. Should be able to print out reports, open or pending. The graph representation needs to be more easy to understand for user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful in tracking work orders.

We were able to list down all work orders in our property. We were able to keep eyes on pending jobs, who did the job for review.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Asset Management Intern/HIPPO Maintenance and Set Up"

What do you like best?

Easiness to track work orders is a huge plus with the program. User friendliness is something that was promptly noticed in comparison with other programs.

What do you dislike?

Some glitches are still being noticed and worked out with the HIPPO program since the upgrade to Version 10. Only small things have come up that are not working properly such as multiple equipment model names of the same model showing up when only one of each should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIPPO CMMS is very user-friendly and is easy to navigate for those who are not as computer literate.

We are reducing the amount of paper transactions where they can get lost or ruined. By directly imputing reports and documents into HIPPO, we are able to reduce the risk of important documents getting lost. By using HIPPO we are also ensuring that everything that needs to be done is getting done and nothing is forgotten. Before using HIPPO, important practices and required maintenance inspections were likely to get forgotten where as now the timely scheduled work orders pop up to each of our facilities and are not forgotten. We have seen improvements in the

Hippo CMMS review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Great solution for my maintenance department"

What do you like best?

Great value for a CMMS software. Flexible enough to do what we need to do. Easy for my team to use.

What do you dislike?

Better mobile app would be nice. Also, easier way to see history of work orders for a specific location would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test drive. Works great for my needs and I recommend it to lots of folks. Just have to use it a little to see if it will do everything you need it to do.

Streamlined our work order process. Allows for reporting on recurring issues. Provides feedback for requestor once work has been completed.

Hippo CMMS review by Tylar S.
Tylar S.
View Original

"Hippo - The Problem Solver"

What do you like best?

The way HIPPO CMMS allows us to streamline our maintenance requests and work orders has been huge in saving us time and manpower to complete our tasks. Our maintenance technicians receive prompt e-mail notifications when a work order has been submitted and that allows us to get a jump on things much quicker than we normally would.The e-mail notification tool also is sent out when the work order has been completed, allowing the requester to know when the work has been completed and what necessary repairs have been made. Hippo allows us to keep an excellent track record of the repairs and troubleshooting that we do to our facilities equipment. We have just begun using the scan code feature HIPPO offers and it is already paying off huge dividends.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when using the back button, the screen freezes and you have to log out and log back in. It would also be nice if we could go back and edit already completed work orders to add additional comments or documents to a work order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to streamline their work orders. The customer service is excellent. Hippo CMMS is very user friendly. You do not have to be a tech wiz to use this at all! Our facility is excited to start using HIPPO's new scan code feature.

Allows us to prioritize our work orders. We can run maintenance history reports on all of our equipment. Can access equipment information in seconds.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Capable Program that is Good for our Property"

What do you like best?

I like being able to manipulate and change my locations, add equipment, and keep repair parts as a link within the equipment lines. Using pictures is extremely helpful and valuable, I get to pick the pictures so I know they are right.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit slow to update to update when I make changes. It also sometimes take quite a few minutes to load the pages when my technicians are trying to get work done. I have not had good with the mobile link on my iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hippo is a good product that is bringing our maintenance department into the digital age. The products are great, training is good, the ease of use is often self explanatory, and it is less expensive than competitors.

I am now able to track work done on individual pieces of equipment. we used to just "remember" where work was being done. Know we can track individually. I can also track word done at the individual venues we have, keep a tab on time, and bill them appropriately.

Hippo CMMS review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Very easy to use and flexible"

What do you like best?

The graphs and how easy is to do a work order/PM

What do you dislike?

A lot of bugs, have problems (sometimes) with reports (resources)

With Audits, not that we have all the reports in order is very easy to access a certain PM (schedule work order)

"Great for work orders"

What do you like best?

It has been helpful for submitting and tracking work orders. Also user friendly for all staff.

What do you dislike?

Have not been able to delete scheduled work orders that we no longer need.

Use primarily for work orders.

Hippo CMMS review by Lee D.
Lee D.

"Hippo on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Hippo is being able to track daily jobs, monthly breakdown with reports, picture attachments on jobs inserted into the system

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit slow at times but that can be in with phone signal dropping, on the reports if a person closes a job in someone’s name it comes up on the reports that the person that closed it done the job

It’s a brilliant way of tracking jobs that have been completed, then scheduling in bigger jobs & keeping track of hours & costs

Hippo CMMS review by William S.
William S.

"Solid CMMS"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. I like the different options: dashboard, list, etc.

What do you dislike?

Poor mobile support. It would be really nice to be able to walk around the restaurant with a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great way to record all your work orders.

It's nice to have a consistent way to communicate facilities needs.

Hippo CMMS review by Steve  R.
Steve R.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Easy to use for technician and service manager. Great inventory and asset tracking

What do you dislike?

Setting up new user permissions can sometimes be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, support, and ease of use compared to other CMMS software

Tracking inventory was a manual task on a weekly basis, now as parts are used they are automatically tracked. Keeping track of work orders we were using an excel based product and was easy to miss a work order.

"moving forward"

What do you like best?

The ability to track work orders and the ability to schedule and track costs,

What do you dislike?

At this time i do not have a dislike. The use of the program is a great benefit.

scheduling the work order. Being able to track the work order

Hippo CMMS review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"The more you feed your hippo the better it will treat you. "

What do you like best?

Ease of submissions for work orders by requesters. Tracking progress of work orders. Pulling history reports via locations. Having a single means of work order substitutions, with gathering information via fields required by the form.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app. And unable to input times for reoccurring tasks, or give time frames to auto generated items. Not currently able to have a work request span facilities. Not currently able to implement a "facilities scheduler" type of interface, have been told it is in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more information, locations, vendors, equipment; you are able to put into the system the more useful the system will fit your needs.

Better able to manage how requests are submitted, and the information needed, by requiring fields to be filled. Better tracking of man hours, and submission history, via location or requester. Has drastically reduced the amount of word of mouth, work order requests.

We have benefited by haveing better accountability of submitted requests, able to accomplish more work completed, by better planing and scheduling of repairs. As well as tracking history of repairs to specific equipment; and defining specific locations of repairs needed.

Hippo CMMS review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Hassle Free Maintenance Tracking"

What do you like best?

It's simply to use after the initial setup. Hippo offer a lot of help to get you set up and running which is great. I've found it excellent for our companies uses. It helps us to easily keep on track of all our maintenance needs and its easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike about hippo. I've never had any issues with the way I use it. It fulfills all of my needs. However, it would be great if they could make hippo available for use on other web browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more information you add when setting up the program the more useful it will be. It's worth taking the time to do this.

For us, hippos solves the problem of keeping on top with all of our daily, weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance needs. Nothing gets missed anymore and its easy to add new maintenance schedules when new equipment is added.

Hippo CMMS review by Reynold P.
Reynold P.

"Hippo CMMS Software"

What do you like best?

User Friendly and easily adaptable for any type of Use. Easy to access support when having issues.

What do you dislike?

Support is not always as fast as we need.

Benefits are in the tracking and documentation of the Software. Works well for tracking on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis as needed.

Hippo CMMS review by Brady  C.
Brady C.

"Great Overall Experience "

What do you like best?

Hippo has been a great overall experience with our company. We recently implemented this at our food production plant and it has met all our needs. It is very user friendly which was a big part in making a decision. It helps us meet all FDA standards within regards of record keeping. I would recommend this program to another company.

What do you dislike?

One big item that Hippo is missing is the ability to customize different fields and make your own pages that other more expensive programs provide. Another area that would need improvement is the parts tracking/purchasing area. One item that may be useful for this is to be able to see parts history such as when a part was used on which work order, when the last recount was done and inventory, when the last purchase date was complete and for which price, and run reports to see what equipment uses the same part. These would be helpful from a business planning perspective and parts tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To those looking to implement hippo, I highly recommend going with the middle onboarding solution. They provide spreadsheets which make everything easier to implement.

We are solving the issue of having to keep paper records for everything. Prior to this program we were doing maintenance based off word of mouth and did not track work on equipment. Now we are able to have better records which help us comply with Food Regulations.

Hippo CMMS review by Carolina D.
Carolina D.

"Workflow management"

What do you like best?

With Hippo i can program or automate the reports when generating them. Also from my mobile device I can make updates in real time.

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things that Hippo has is that the function of predictive maintenance is not available and this has caused many delays in my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting with CMMS I highly recommend Hippo since you save a lot of money in addition to its ease of use.

The problem I could solve using Hippo I can accurately track my inventory parts. This has enabled all staff know when and how to apply new parts through the relevant vendor information.

"HIPPO great program"

What do you like best?

I got my training with Mel Motoch and she has always been so helpful. She explains things thoroughly and accurately. She makes sure you fully understand the "why" and the "how to" of the different aspects of the program features. I really love the fact that this program is so powerful. I am still learning how to use it but it has so much potential. There are so many great features. The more I learn how to use it the more I like it.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think it was user friendly enough but when we updated to version 6 I found it a lot more user friendly,

so that would have been my only issue.

There are a few things I would like to see the program incorporate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that can certainly facilitate the organizational aspect and control of the different areas of maintenance in any buisiness. I like that you can keep track of everything that is happening in your enterprise. It makes it easier to keep track of and control the maintenance of everything.

We no longer have the janitors sending us work orders on paper. This is a big plus because often times these papers were being lost in transit and this made it impossible to keep track of what was being done at the schools. Now we can see how many times we get the same problem with certain repairs.

Hippo CMMS review by David M.
David M.

"Easy and great support. "

What do you like best?

Hippo is so easy to add equipment, build PM's, and get the reports you need. Also, the support desk is outstanding! Every time I have a problem or am not sure how to use a section of Hippo I get friendly help, Thanks to my Rep Mel Motoch, she is a great asset to the program and your team!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a purchase order feature added so we can automatically get a PO to kick out when we reach the minimum parts on hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get as much information uploaded from the beginning or you will be adding it one piece at a time.

We never had a documented PM system on hand. Hippo is allowing us to build the PM's where we need them and track the progress.

Hippo CMMS review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"User friendly CMMS "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software. Anyone can sit down and learn this program quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are times when it seems like there is a lag in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hippo is a very easy and reliable program that helps manage the day to day parts of running a building. With Hippo we have been able to keep up with work orders and nothing has fallen through the cracks.

The ability to track work orders and keep on track is the largest benefit.

"Best Bang for you Buck"

What do you like best?

The amount of features that you get with Hippo CMMS is awesome in comparison to the cost. Being able to access our CMMS (whether on-the-go or at a PC) and be able to create PM's and Work Orders is easy and anyone can learn how to do it. My team uses it to get their daily workload as well as see other tasks that need to get done. I also use it for reports and PMs like having the fire alarm system tested and other time-sensitive tasks

What do you dislike?

Onboarding takes some time. There is an option to have Hippo come out and do it, but being the small business we are, I don't have the funds to allocate to such service. I spent the better part of a couple months, just getting all the information I needed to get it up and running. Once all that was done I spent just as much time getting the rest of our business used to the product. Training people on how to use the system took some time, with many questions involved (what qualifies as a work order? Where is this thing? etc). Just time and money, but worth it in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you're a large cooperation with multiple locations or a small individual facility, Hippo is a great choice. While there are multiple companies that tout the same thing, their prices are staggering at best. I would pay 10 times the amount I do for Hippo for some of the other programs out there.

Before we got Hippo, we were using post-it notes and emails to communicate maintenance issues. We had no preventative maintenance schedule whatsoever. With Hippo, my team can effectively accomplish tasks, the staff and communicate easily any maintenance issues, and we have a great PM schedule.

Hippo CMMS review by User

"Good all around software for what we need"

What do you like best?

The ability to change work group to send work orders to proper areas.

What do you dislike?

Having to tag every name for work unit in resources.

Maintenance Calls and Preventative Maintenance

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"It takes a while to get use to it. "

What do you like best?

I like that when I email the technical support team they get back to me extremely quick.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I am using the extract it use to be an option to export straight to an Excel from, but now it is gone and the only option is to export to a CVS file.

We now know how many work orders that are being completed throughout the whole month.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Great software program and the technicians are amazing."

What do you like best?

HippoCMMS is one of the best software programs I have ever used. It is simple to operate and I love the reports.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more features for vehicles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret your decision to go with Hippo CMMS

I love the technical crew, they have answered every question I have had without delay and have resolved any problems I have had along the way.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Okay, there are somethings that could be better."

What do you like best?

There is the option to have multiple locations and user types.

What do you dislike?

There is no mobile application. I cannot setup preventative maintenance schedule based on the last service date. I do not like how I cannot run a maintenance history on a curtain time generated. I do not like I cannot run a report on the time I change not started to in progress to waiting on parts to invoicing to complete. It is only time of completion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does not have a mobile application. It only has a mobile site you can access on the internet on a mobile device. The mobile site looks completely different from the desktop site.

I do not have employees calling me. Work orders are more organized.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Hippo is ok but very cumbersome to use"

What do you like best?

It has very goog tracking abilities, and reporting sections. It is easy for users to put in work orders and notification works well when a work order is in progress . The equipment logging is great, you can track and log every aspect of equipment , from beginning to current status. You can see all the work completed on equipment and the person doing the work. and pictures of the equipment and asset tags. The users are able to pick from a drop down menu to list exactly the equipment in needing repair. The PM module is very helpful to tie PM's to the right equipment individually and in a group.

What do you dislike?

You can't delete duplicate work orders, and the equipment section is cumbersome to use.But the facilities section where the equipment and and plotting is, it requires to redundancy. There is not any real understanding of why the information is needed by hippo program. you fill out the line item and then you have associate other areas to that line item and it does not associate with the line item that is being input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow a lot of time to set up and train users

work order reporting and tracking

Hippo CMMS review by Clifton K.
Clifton K.

"Hippo CMMS - Nice Price Point, Great Value, Easy User Interface, In depth Modules"

What do you like best?

Two things I like best - The price point (fraction of other CMMS), the user interface and the ease of support.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the rare, but untimely server issues. Guess it can't be perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other, more complete systems out there. But when comparing price point to features, this CANNOT be beat.

Before we implemented Hippo, we had no PM program to speak of. Now, not only do we have a PM program, but we also have a Predictive maintenance capability, strictly because of the date we have gathered.

Hippo CMMS review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Mind blown by the strength and intuitiveness on this CMMS"

What do you like best?

Reports and query capacity and effectiveness

What do you dislike?

I would like more "click and drag" features to ease with fill up of work order results

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended after being on the market doing trial versions with 3 other software firms

Standardization of PM scheduling and reporting.

Quantification of used hours by department.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Great way to amalgamate and organise your PM."

What do you like best?

User interface is very straightforward. Web based so no software to worry about and allows for mobile access. Great training and on-boarding staff.

What do you dislike?

Mobile access can be slow at times.

Implementing and tracking PMs.

Hippo CMMS review by Alan N.
Alan N.

"the product works as advertised"

What do you like best?

PM and demand work order structure. Use of inventory tracking (only at the basic stage)

What do you dislike?

Can convoluted going between enterprise and facility screens

we had multiple work order sitting unfinished and forgotten about. Supervisors can see the status of work orders anytime so we don't have duplicates or frustration with unknowns

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"The system provides great electronic communication, reports, and cost impacts. "

What do you like best?

The ability of the system to keep the requester informed of the status of work requests.

What do you dislike?

The system will time out, what seems very quickly.

More efficiency

Hippo CMMS review by Daryl S.
Daryl S.

"Works great for maintenance management & accountability at all levels."

What do you like best?

The ability to track and check on how busy each site is without having to request hand written reports or digging through piles of paperwork is great. This also allows for management to be in closer touch with what is going on without crews feeling like they are being watched all the time. The residents and staff love the fact that they know when they enter a work order it is going to be seen and is on record rather than just telling someone or even dropping a note in a book that may or may not be seen.

What do you dislike?

We had a bit of time making sure all the areas and equipment were identified as we know them rather than what a blueprint of manufacturer listed them as. Strongly recommend if your setting up a new Hippo system have your crews work closely with the start up crew to get things right from the start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure set up is what you want and know from the start!

Some of our sites have 2 maintenance persons that cover the same areas. In the past they had to keep a book with a list of work requests and constantly be going back and fourth to make sure what they were planning to do still needed to be done and was not already done but just not crossed off yet. The system also works great where we have 1 person looking after more than 1 site. Before they go to the other site they can see what jobs they are facing and go with tools, parts and are prepared to get the job done the first time rather than getting there and finding they don' t have what they need to complete the work.

Hippo CMMS review by Gina M.
Gina M.

"Hippo CMMS"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, helps with our assets, technical support is always there when needed!

What do you dislike?

sometimes screws up my scheduling dates...

helps us keep track of all our assets

"Hippo CMMS"

What do you like best?

Cloud based, easy to get started. Web based client easy to deploy and for user to use on tablets

What do you dislike?

Sometimes cumbersome data entry, find a little difficulty in managing permissions between facility and enterprise at times.

Maintenance records and machine details are being recorded to build knowledge base

"Maintenace manager "

What do you like best?

Keeps onsite maintenace on track and can easily follow up and see what items are outstanding.

What do you dislike?

not too much i dont like. I would like to roll it out to other locations but need the funds to make it happen

Faster response to resident requests

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"It works really well for reporting issues "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the interface. It used to be a disaster but the new version is WAY better

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It all works now. Before it was clunky.

Our custodial department uses it as help desk of sorts.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Great Facility Management Program"

What do you like best?

As an Operations Manager, I find this to be a great accountability tool to my technician team and a great way to collaborate PM and Corrective maintenance work!

What do you dislike?

My only feedback would be make the calendar feature more user friendly as it can be a great tool in organizing your week/month. It would be great to have a user friendly print option! Other than that, great program.

PM and Corrective accountability. Setting timelines and email reminders is a great benefit! .

Hippo CMMS review by Robert D.
Robert D.

"Set up has been easy. "

What do you like best?

Function of the software has a easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not customizable by the end user.

Inventory and tracking machine expense along with downtime.

Hippo CMMS review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Smart, Simple and Intuitive."

What do you like best?

Hippo CMMS provides a simple and easy-to-use interface that most users can figure out within minutes of logging in. The biggest thing for me in my search for my company's CMMS was something visually driven and robust with data, yet simple and easy to manage for our lean operation. In addition, I love the fact that they constantly release updates to improve the system and take feedback to help develop around what the customer wants, rather than what they think the customer needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is a newer utility with things in development that I would like to see and be able to use right now. However, I do understand it is a developing platform with a lot of features not baked in that they might have thought were a bit excessive. It would be nice to have more control of the work order creation, assignments and revision details, but I am confident these things will come in future iterations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price point, this CMMS cannot be beat. It offers what the major CMMS providers offer and then some. It is very visually driven, making it easy to edit and manage the program.

I am able to gain more insight on where the money is going, how labor hours are allocated, actually getting scheduled work out and enabling the team to work in a more structured fashion. These are all things that help the bottom line in terms of ensuring the work is done so we reduce the downtime and increase our throughput.

Hippo CMMS review by User

"Easy to use and to get PM's, but would like better reports."

What do you like best?

The ease of adding, modifying, and tracking PM's.

What do you dislike?

Final reports. I would like to be able to make final reports that are customizable and be able to save or print them to give to clients.

PM tracking, we do not fully utilize the program and track inventory or such.

Hippo CMMS review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"takes a little time to setup"

What do you like best?

Once setup system is able to simple for teams to input new work order! it is simple to log in.

I am able to smart phone to log in any where because we use cloud based. we are able export into excel spread sheet to share data. the ability to log in any where with any web based electronic device connected to net is great. the connection even work on cell data editing work orders and smart device layout makes simple to scroll work orders.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a simple way to mass edit work orders or jobs. I perfer to edit from a spread sheet as a administration user.

not always easy to upload new equipment have not understood the proper ladder of how to load locations and or organized naming of equipment roll out

sometime saving requirements when exiting page screws all my info up. not being able to have multible screens open at a time when inputting equipment or assets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have someone 100% available to implement for first couple months if have a large amount of items it insert and lay out ot a map of how you want segregate your machines/ products or services

Used for tracking facility machine PM and repairs.

share with auditors and use across company to link facilities together.

able log in from any computer with internet connection.

when in middle of meeting I am able to log into system on phone and email reports out if required.

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Hippo has been a great way to go from nothing to having a working maintenance program. "

What do you like best?

The inexpensive price coupled with a technically working product

What do you dislike?

it seems like things are 80% to where they should be or could be to make it a very useful product, for instance time tracking for the maintenance personel is lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be ready for a piece of software that will technically get the job done but understand that the level of polish isn't there.

scheduling downtime and maintenance workload. more is getting done and it is easier to have multiple projects all moving forward in paralell

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Mobile capabilities, ease of use and PM by hours

What do you dislike?

Updates tend to create problems. Reports are very hard to generate

Facilities maintenance work orders

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"How Hippo helps our business."

What do you like best?

User friendly and easy to catch on and teach others how to use.

What do you dislike?

It would help if it shared a network of service providers to assist in work order, for us we move into new markets all the time and struggle to find quality service providers to assist in completing work orders.

Communication with our management on what is going on at there facility is much better and work orders are responded to and and closed much quicker.

Hippo CMMS review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Hippo system is great!!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the software is that it is very easy to use and simple but you can also put in and save a lot of information and it makes my job a lot easier. I love it!!!

What do you dislike?

There's a hiccup in the system to view own demand work orders but not a big deal there's a trick to fix that. Just enable the person to view all and own demand work orders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its AMAZING!!!!

It is helping the whole facilities side in my department with reminders on inspections and anything upcoming so no one forgets.

"Using Hippo at plano"

What do you like best?

Easy to enter work orders and getting notices that work orders are entered and completed

What do you dislike?

I don't see anything at this time that I do not like about the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of entering work order, the notification of work order received in system, the notification of the work order you entered being completed. Great for facility maintenance and tracking of projects no matter urgent or how small.

Getting projects around the facility completed. Smaller projects are not being lost. Projects are prioritized so maintenance knows what needs to be completed and when

Hippo CMMS review by Daniel E.
Daniel E.

"Hippo Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface & architecture are extremely user friendly. The work categories make organizing certain job tasks simple. The reporting feature is also very user friendly and makes analyzing data very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Inability to run certain specific reports easily. Also inability to amend a previously closed work order. The reason I would recommend being able to amend a closed work order by the administrator is because there are at times errors by the user who closed the work order. I have had several errors involving incorrect parts issues and also amount of hours worked on a specific problem. This also plays a factor with redundancy if a previously closed work order is closed but yet the work needs more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use, efficient CMMS, then HIPPO is definitely a good choice.

Historical documentation and reporting .

Hippo CMMS review by Administrator

"Great Experience Overall "

What do you like best?

We are still in the process of integrating all of out office locations into the HIPPO Platform, but thus far the experience has been pretty good. The functionality of the system is great and their responsiveness is pretty good as well.

What do you dislike?

Integration was a bit more cumbersome and laborious than anticipated. Training lacked a little organization. Mike and Earl are fantastic with trainings and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the time of implementation. It is more cumbersome than you might think.

We will be using HIPPO as a document repository and to track/manage Facilities Work Orders. We will also be using it as a single source of truth for the most accurate and up to date asset information. We have not yet realized the benefits as we are still onboarding and integrating over to the system.

"Great CMMS "

What do you like best?

It's an easy to use interface, Straightforward way of entering work orders and the support I've gotten when we did have issues was excellent.

What do you dislike?

The barcode system is a little tough to use on my mobile device, and when we go to enter work orders on the mobile device it doesn't show all the fields without clicking a drop down bar so some people don't fill out the required sections and the work order won't save.

We purchased the system to centralize our maintenance department, to make all of our records accessible from one location and to better alert our team when PM's are required. So far it's performed exactly as we hoped, we'll see how it works once we roll it out to our whole team.

Learn more about Hippo CMMS

Hippo CMMS Videos

Learning about Hippo CMMS?

* We monitor all Hippo CMMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(184 reviews)