Hiptest

Hiptest is a continuous testing platform for Agile & DevOps teams which enhances to test their software continuously from idea to production.

Work for Hiptest?

Ask Hiptest a Question
Showing 6 Hiptest reviews
Hiptest review by <span>Raphaël C.</span>
Raphaël C.

Like nitro in your engine

What do you like best?

The GUI and workflows are very smart. Hiptest is very easy to use and to integrate into an existing continuous integration. It fits well for manual testing as well, but clearly oriented for automation.

The native management of BDD and gherkins syntax bring clean and rational scenario. The usage of action words allows to standardize the wording and to ease automation and maintenance.

The plugin for Jira is very usefull. It provides a direct view within Jira on the test status coverage and status.

What do you dislike?

The reporting part can be destabilising, if you use it for manual execution. You should not expect too much measures on test progress, assignment and so on. But anyway, think automation and it's no more a problem.

I think that's the only part I dislike...

We are system integrator, software editor and devices designer.

Hiptest allows us to have a smart testing framework and to develop in BDD mode at scale. We can share a common business langage with our teams and customers to develop new features. Hiptest allows us to manage living specification and testing at the same place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hiptest
Hiptest review by <span>Thomas C.</span>
Thomas C.

Hiptest ,All in one application : From testplan to report of test executions

What do you like best?

I like how Hiptest has implemented "Actions Words". Like in software development, as a QA Tester, I need to refactor often my scenarios. With "Actions words", I'm sure if I update one, all my corresponding scenarios will be updated. And during manual or automatic campains, the new behavior will be applied..

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Maybe the fact I have to run several test runs due to the complexicity of my software ( several Operating systems / Mobile ), but I know it's in the roadmap.

All our test plans are in Hiptest. All our testcases are organized by features, priority , severity. The beneficit is now we know what we test and where we test. Manual testing take a long time, we have decreased a lot our testing time with this organisation.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

Hiptest review by User

The tool that supports our development process

What do you like best?

Hiptest suports all our develoment process, from the idea to the validation of it. I really appreciate the ease of writing executable requirements (aka scenarios). Autocompletion is a great help for all the people that use Hiptest.

The reactivity of the support is also a great point to mention. Every time we have a request, the answer is quick and help to move on.

What do you dislike?

The reporting of test excution is the part of Hiptest that I would like to evolve the most.

Hiptest is becoming our reference for business requirements and for tests that validate them. It is not yet plugged on our CD pipeline but we have already defined how it will and how we will use it to give us valuable reporting on quality of our products.

Hiptest review by <span>Ridhi S.</span>
Ridhi S.

An amazing solution to true agile test

What do you like best?

Easy to use with no frills interface and feature set, that allows you to do all you want without spending too much time setting things up or working through a rigid process.

You could migrate your entire suite to hiptest in a matter of days and never look back!

What do you dislike?

Not much really. A bulk test run pass or fail would be nice to have, but thats about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With how easy it is to setup and migrate to, there isn't a valid reason to not give hiptest a shot.

1. Tracking test execution.

2. Creating reusable test scenarios at a pace much faster than regular excel sheets, thanks to actionwords -- which also makes scenarios easy to maintain.

3. Associating and creating JIRA issues while executing so there's o loss of context or time.

Hiptest review by <span>David P.</span>
David P.

Hiptest as dramaticlally improved our team collaboration and accelerated our testing cycles

What do you like best?

Hiptest is a great test management tool for agile teams. Very easy to adopt. Integration with Jira is awesome. We use the Gherkin feature to write BDD scenarios. It is also the only tool we have evaluated that is able to integrate with all the test automation frameworks (Cucumber, Robot Framework, Selenium,..)

What do you dislike?

Nothing especially. The support is reactive but it would be great if the team could be available on PT timezone as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to contact the support using in-App chat. The team is great.

We have boosted the team collaboration (developers, product owners and QA) with this real-time testing platform and with Behavior Driven Development process.

Hiptest review by Administrator

Amazing Product!!

What do you like best?

The action words is the feature that I like it more.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the automation process, but is not a big deal

Recommendations to others considering the product

It`s a very quick tool to implement and track your testing!!

We can improve the quality of our products and all the team have visibility about the testing that is happening.

Learning about Hiptest?

* We monitor all Hiptest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Hiptest to Similar Solutions