Hireology

3.8

Hireology's selection management system helps companies organize their hiring process and leverage data to make better people decisions

Work for Hireology?

Learning about Hireology?

Hireology Reviews

Ask Hireology a Question
Showing 21 Hireology reviews
Hireology review by Richard P.
Richard P.

"Little Value Big Frustration"

What do you like best?

Drug Screening background check ordering process

What do you dislike?

From an business owner's perspective, the service was more or less a waste of time and money. They set everything up and then get more out of you through "boosts." Most of the candidates are either unqualified or do not respond to their system and take more time than a more "traditional" process. My situation required 6 full time employees and after spending a few thousand dollars, I managed to only get one part-time employee who ended up leaving anyway after the summer to go attend college (leaving me with thousands spent and absolutely nothing to show for it at the end of a 12 month term). Anyway, I filled my employee gaps through another means and initiated canceling my subscription 2 months prior to the "new term." However, my card was still charged and they are making it difficult in refunding the money (to say the least). At a minimum, I recommend previous customers block this merchant on their card so at least hierology won't be capable of blindsiding you later on (I have started the dispute process with my lender). Not to mention poor customer service - slow to respond (I have a program in my email system that informs me, in real-time, when emails are opened) and in some cases showing a complete lack of attention to detail, calling me by some other person's name after I've corrected them - on more than one occasion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't

N/A

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hireology
Hireology review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Does what it needs to"

What do you like best?

Hireology is great at telling me when I need to review a potential candidate. It also streamlines our posts from Indeed to our application process to putting them through interviews. The interface for interviewing is highly convenient and customizable. The automated emails that you can set up for confirming times, appointments, sending pre-screenings, etc are fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike too much! It would be nice to have my candidates appear more easily on my front page instead of having to go to jobs and candidates.

We are able to interview in a more streamlined process and share results with others in the company. Our candidates go through a phone screen with me, a skype interview with another manager, and then an in person. All of our communications about applicants and candidates are done through Hireology so we are able to discuss things about the candidate all in one spot where their information is rather than an email chain and clicking back and forth.

What Onboarding solution do you use?

"Very Satisfied"

What do you like best?

We have lots of different jobs that are needed in my business, and I love the pre made templates. With lots of different types of independent contractors with different requirements, not having to write up a job description each time is great. In addition, I also like that we can upload youcanbookme and scheduled their phone and in-person interviews directly online. It is a very organized, simplistic process from start to finish. It's why I keep renewing each year.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite thing about Tutor Doctor is having to go to the homepage so often. Because we hire so many different types of tutors, if we need to look at an applicant quickly, we may not remember which job he/she applied for and we need to search for him/her. We have to click a job and then go back to the homepage to start again vs. just being able to navigate quickly through different jobs that have been posted. In addition, for some reason, we cannot use our actual franchise name in the posting (Tutor Doctor). We have to change the wording to "tutoring company" etc.

Because I own a tutoring company, we have to hire tutors from all different background/subject expertise. Sometimes we need multiples in the same area, so being able to quickly look at which jobs we have open as helped us with business. If we had to go back through our database each time to which tutors we had and which we needed, it would take far too much time. With Hireology, we can navigate in a much smoother way.

Hireology review by Administrator

"Helpful Resource for Recruiting and Retention"

What do you like best?

The extended database and user friendly interface. I like being able to recruit from multiple sites and the fact that we can organize communication into folders for easy reference.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about it. Maybe only wish that we could selectively search for specific skills needed such as TF experience etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this valuable tool to help streamline your recruiting process.

Recruiting and retention has helped me to grow my agency and offer high customer service to my clients.

Hireology review by Consultant

"Cloud based solution for a small to medium sized organization with minimal costs "

What do you like best?

I like that the solution is cloud based and nothing pertaining to the individual has to be stored locally or on our server within our organization. With this being said it helps to reduce the liability of any type of data breech on networks locally.

What do you dislike?

If you are not a tech savvy person you may find that this platform would be difficult to use, as a tech savvy person I had little to no issue with it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for demonstration for software and usage due to some of the complexity, as a lot of users for HR are not tech savvy people.

Being in a support and service industry we need to have focused individuals that meet our customer needs and meet our standards for good employees and candidates for hiring.

Hireology review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Quick turn around "

What do you like best?

As far as background checks go, its very easy. Its literally as simple as a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I felt like it took longer than other days to get the background check information back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I saw go for it, it has made recruiting so much easier.

Its making doing background checks very easy and confidential. I can send the candidate the link to the BG check through hireology and they can input thier information without ever giving it to someone they just met.

Hireology review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great software for its purpose"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using Hireology and how user-friendly it is. It's also nice that everything is in one location and easy to navigate around in.

What do you dislike?

It could offer more features or be more comprehensive with the features it does offer.

No business problems, but it has become much easier to track applicants and their status for us as a team.

"Very easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. There are no complicated prompts which helps with understanding how to fill out things.

What do you dislike?

Not very well known like google in the sense that I am not sure many people have heard about it or know what it is in actuality and how it can benefit their company.

it makes the hiring process of applying and hiring 10 times easier. It allows for everything to be in one place when it comes to hiring employees for your company..

Hireology review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Half andHalf"

What do you like best?

Ability to have resume stored and download application.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application does not download and I only see contact information and the certification that the information is true! What happened to fhe rest of yhe application?

I am disorganized so it keeps me from losing paperwork.

Hireology review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"All-Inclusive Software for Human Capital Needs"

What do you like best?

My company benefits from this one stop shop software by using the platform to further manage all aspects of the hiring, training and employee management processes.

What do you dislike?

We think the company could add a brief overview or description of what the graphs and charts are showing when using the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, comprehensive platform for all human resource needs

We have been able to recruit higher-level talent, review applicants in a more efficient manner and track all applicants and/or employee development relating to benefits and compliance.

"Good for its purpose"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly and easy to access the information you need

What do you dislike?

I wish it offered more features or tools related to HRIS

No business problems, and the benefits are many. It is easy to find candidates in the system and also have them complete pre-employment testing.

Hireology review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Love Hireology! :)"

What do you like best?

I love how I am able to keep everything organized. The interview and hiring process can be overwhelming sometimes but Hireology makes it so much simpler and it helps me make sure that I am asking the same questions of every candidate.

What do you dislike?

The only suggestion I have is to create additional folders so that I can organize candidates into Yes, No, and Maybe categories. There is a No category but I would like something that would allow me to keep on the main screen only the ones I am very interested in at first so that I can focus on them without having to look through the entire list several times.

I enjoy the convenience of having all of the candidate information in one place. I also really like the fact that I can take all of the notes during interviews in Hireology. It keeps everything together and organized.

Hireology review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Pleasure to use!"

What do you like best?

This program is so simple to use, it's almost as if you can generate an accurate background check with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Wait times for receiving background check info are longer than anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anticipate that background checks will not have a quick turnaround time, however the quality and ease of use make up for it as long as ample time is allowed for turnaround.

This platform has made recruiting that much easier.

Hireology review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Quantitative data to support candidate qualifications"

What do you like best?

The numbers tell all. The system is built to give a numerical rating to candidates post-interview. I love the interview guides and email notifications. Ability to communicate with other hiring managers within the system and store candidate notes within the portal.

What do you dislike?

I wish the tasks platform was better. I have to use my calendar to set tasks because I don't get notifications or know where I'm at in the interview process with multiple candidates. A task system that sync with my calendar or sends me reminders would be awesome.

Hiring A players. That's what it comes down to. If someone gets a 90% or above (in the green), I can feel confident about the hire.

Hireology review by Administrator

"Great until we outgrew it"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the ability to track all applicants

What do you dislike?

The nickle and diming when we decided to go with another company

Applicant tracking

Hireology review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Hireology a quick process for Candidates "

What do you like best?

This program is great as it combines payroll, onboarding, and other hiring processes into one program.

What do you dislike?

There are so many functions with this program that it can be a bit overwhelming when first using.

It can benefit many companies as it looks for the right professionals no matter what field.

Hireology review by User

"helpful source but hard time recieving good applicants on a budget"

What do you like best?

it was a helpful source. very easy to use and post

What do you dislike?

became very costly , and would receive applicants only upon going over budget

help with the job post and advertising in different sources. support with job description and templates and the process support

Hireology review by Administrator

"great place to keep everything together"

What do you like best?

that I can have everything in one place, and add notes about interviews and applicants

What do you dislike?

It's a good service over all, don't have anything in particular that I dislike

can keep everything together, great for my managers to use. Very user friendly

Hireology review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"No wow factor"

What do you like best?

We used Hireology for a specific position of eyebrow threaders. Hireology is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We did not find it useful for recruiting for the particular positions we were looking for.

It is another recruiting tool besides indeed and monster. Both those can be expensive.

Hireology review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"User Friendly Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to search for candidates and easy find and categorize them.

What do you dislike?

The background checks take quite a bit of time to complete.

Streamlining hiring by combining all major search engines into one place. Hiring and finding talent is so much easier and organized

Hireology review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Interace with the technology is clean. Ordering a background check is simple and the cost is fair. "

What do you like best?

Ease of ordering background check and turnaround time.

What do you dislike?

Most of the functions I have used were a good experience.

Ease of reviewing, background checking applicants

Learning about Hireology?

* We monitor all Hireology reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.