Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

4.8
(78 reviews)

Source at 10x the speed with assisted boolean search on 30+ platforms, robust contact finding, and 24/7 AI sourcing. Quickly find the right fit with thorough candidate profiles and analytics based on data gathered from across the web.

Work for Hiretual?

Learning about Hiretual?

Hiretual Reviews

Ask Hiretual a Question
Showing 81 Hiretual reviews
Hiretual review by Kristin L.
Kristin L.

"Hiretual is the BEST SOURCING TOOL"

What do you like best?

Nurture Tracks automatically schedule and send outreach and tracks when candidates open the email. Projects allows you to organize your roles and prioritize your outreach. The best part: Not just LinkedIn results limited to LinkedIn Mail, this scrapes the whole web and returns results from sites like GitHub and Stack overflow, plus it gives you personal contact info and even phone numbers so you can control how you reach out to the candidates. Oh, and you can't beat their support chat. These guys are on the ball!!

What do you dislike?

Limited numbers in nurture tracks makes organizing larger candidate pools difficult, so I organize them by priority in groups per role. That's really the only thing, and it's not even a dislike as much as a mere fleck on an otherwise spotlessly awesome program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys are no top of it at Hiretua, they have already rolled out powerful new features since I started with the program. My only recommendation is to keep on doing what they are doing, listening to the recruiters, and continue to build the best program for recruiters by recruiters.

Finding the best talent and automatically nurturing the outreach has led to successfully filling very tricky roles, especially in the world of bleeding-edge tech in startup companies. The

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hiretual
Hiretual review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"Fantastic tool for Recruiters"

What do you like best?

I really like being able to group candidates in projects and keep track of their status. Also, being able to pull their contact information is a huge help. Also, the boolean builder is super helpful for positions I am not too familiar with the requirements.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I am running into is having to adjust the boolean string due to too many "OR" requirements. This can generate a pool of under qualified candidates. I do normally have to tweak the string before running searches.

I am finding more candidates easier than not utilizing the tool and I am able to organize and track when I contact candidates. Also, being able to create a Boolean quickly and efficently saves a significant amount of time. The Chrome extension is great because it makes the process extremely quick

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

Hiretual review by Stephen  W.
Stephen W.

"Hiretual - Completes Your Sourcing Toolbox"

What do you like best?

Hiretual is an invaluable tool when it comes to locating profiles and providing real insight. Not only that, you can contact these potential candidates directly. There is so much to like, it is hard to pick just one aspect.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have dislikes. There was a learning curve with the newest update, but the functionality that was added makes Hiretual so much more powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linked In is fine, but if you put in the effort to learn and use Hiretual, you have a powerful combination. When you get really comfortable, you may decide to reduce your seats on Linked In and save money with Hiretual. Hiretual is powerful. But like any technology, you have to access the functionality by investing yourself in it.

We needed a powerful sourcing tool that wasn't cluttered with profiles that have already been hit up thousands of times. We wanted to target specific talent, get insight into their skill sets, salary, and brand within their community. Oh, and the ability to contact them on their personal email! Hiretual gives us all of this, and more.

Hiretual review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"Hiretual is the GOAT for Sourcing"

What do you like best?

I've been recruiting for 21 years. I've tried many tools over those years. I have been using Hiretual for a couple of years now and it has become my number one sourcing tool. I like that it works on multiple platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, Angie's List and many others. It finds accurate contact email addresses and/or phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is the best tool for sourcing and they continue to make improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend adding Hiretual to your recruiting technology stack. If I only had money to purchase one tool for a sourcing team, it would be Hiretual.

I am finding candidates that I can immediately contact versus sending an Inmail and waiting for a response. Also, I am using it to get contact information for people on GitHub and Facebook. The overall benefits is I am getting qualified candidates to my hiring managers faster resulting in more hires.

Hiretual review by Stefano E.
Stefano E.

"Hiretual. The helper you always wanted."

What do you like best?

The things I like best about Hiretual are ease of use, the job description parsing that it does, and how easy it makes it to find contact info for potential candidates. The AI search built in to Hiretual is also top notch and can really help find top talent faster. Overall everything Hiretual does it does well and really helps streamline the process from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike about Hiretual? Overall the tool is great and they've made strides in their UI and ease of use. Before v3 I would've easily said the UI was one thing on that "dislike" list, but after v3 it's come a long way. There's still room for improvement on the UI and chrome extension side, but again it's come a long way since v1 and v3 has fixed a lot. The chrome extension could be streamlined into the desktop of Hiretual a little better, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version of Hiretual. If you like what it does the cheapest option is a step above that. Even if you just use it for finding emails and helping you build your search strings, Hiretual is worth every penny.

Hiretual has helped a lot on finding accurate contact information and that is the biggest benefit I have realized. It takes time away from having to search the web for that information, and as we know all to well, "time is money".

Hiretual review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"On target sourcing with guaranteed results"

What do you like best?

I hate sourcing, but it is a necessary part of my job. I found Hiretual at a time when I was enviously looking at platforms like Entelo, and went with them because they were not only more affordable but also outperformed Entelo when I compared the two. They have just gotten better since then, and are now, IMO, the top recruiting sourcing tool on the market.

The AI function of their Pro product is a dream, and I just made it even better by integrating directly with my clients Lever Applicant Tracking System.

The performance of Hiretual in getting me on target, and aligned profiles is unlike any other recruiting tool that I have ever experienced.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, and mainly because if I dislike something, they listen and fix it. Quickly. Their customer service has made me a raving fan of Hiretual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the Free version, and when you run out of contacts bite the bullet and pay for the Premium version. At the very least, this product is worth much more than anything else you can find at its price point.

Sourcing, sourcing, sourcing. Sourcing for top talent is why I use Hiretual.

Recruiting is evolving. What worked in the past, does not work anymore. I don't want to send someone an inmail. I want to contact them at their primary email address.

Hiretual gives me everything I need in this context, and now with their Pro version, I have their AI function do all of the heavy lifting for me. All I need to do is review, and input whether the profiles are a good fit or not, and their algorithms do all the rest.

Hiretual review by Jodie K.
Jodie K.

"Winning combo: smart AI with efficient and effective UI"

What do you like best?

The world of recruiting technology is becoming more and more automated yet not all tools are created equal. Many do not allow enough flexibility to truly work in "Talent Acquisition" where we are dealing with PEOPLE not widgets. Hiretual combines savvy automated intelligence for sourcing talent within projects with smooth customization options for nurturing relationships. Navigating through the modules is very simple and moving from zeroing in on one candidate, back to a given project, then reviewing reports - it's all very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It is a rich platform and I don't know all there is to know yet. That's not really a knock on it. As easy as it is to get started and be instantly effective with it... there's also a learning curve to REALLY master it. I would expect that with any platform that has this much functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I am managing recruiting projects with the tool - finding and engaging top talent in tight markets (engineering) with less time.

Hiretual review by Arron D.
Arron D.

"One of the best tools on the market"

What do you like best?

Free Version: This tool gives you the power to search like a pro very quickly. If you are well versed in search, or a novice, the boolean/search generator is great. The ability to house each search and profiles viewed are great.

Pro Version: AI Sourcing is fantastic if you need to scale a sourcing function quickly, if you have a spike in your hiring needs, or if you want a more specific list of prospective candidates. A human can do it better, but the AI Sourcing can do it faster. Fine tune this with related skills and you're off to the races.

New Diversity filter (as of 6/5/18) is a great way to ensure you are being inclusive within your own organization's D&I goals.

New nurture campaigns can save time engaging with potential candidates through G-Suite or through Outlook authorizations.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a bit confusing and it requires a touch more adoption time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you can ensure that you are either integrating with your ATS or you have a plan in place to track data from source to hire.

I have seen the sourcing function increase rate of submits

Hiretual review by Dave A.
Dave A.

"Hiretual really works!"

What do you like best?

Hiretual helps you to organize your search through Linkedin or other social networks. Often, I just use it to confirm email addresses. But provides much more than that, with additional information on potential candidates, including expected compensation, links to other sources of information, etc.

What do you dislike?

Only complaint is that when using the Hiretual chrome extension -- to research a candidate, if you leave the page to go to another open tab or different application (maybe its a my A.D.D. as I'm always trying to multitask my multitasking), you need to click on the hiretual extension again each time you leave the page.

Organization is always a challenge. Using hiretual I'm able to easily and quickly put candidates into a folder, tag them and make notations. Much more elegant solution than spreadsheets. Faster and more clutterfree than trying to enter each contact into a CRM.

Hiretual review by Christina B.
Christina B.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Hiretual cuts my sourcing time in half. I am able to use one tool to access multiple sites. Hiretual has increases my productivity by 1000%. I have been recruiting for close to 8 years, and this is the most effective, times saving tool on the market right now. A real game changer!

What do you dislike?

You really need to sit with a hiretual rep or someone who really know how to work the tool to gain maximum effectiveness. Or your just wasting your money. Its not something you can log on to and start randomly hitting keys.

As a part of the agency recruiting world, I am always trying to increase my placements. Since using hiretual, I have double my number from last year and have cut down my sourcing time.

Hiretual review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Time is Money - Hiretual makes me Money"

What do you like best?

Hiretual is a intelligent system that quickly delivers personal and professional contact information that speed up the process for me to reach new contacts. This one tool saves me the time to use 3 or 4 other tools to capture the same information that Hiretual delivers to my in seconds.

HIretual is ahead of the game. The new V3 AI tool is my next purchase!

What do you dislike?

it is not a dislike, it is a preference to have Hiretual integrate with my ATS & CRM tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

The V3 AI tool may become my # 1 tool, I have already replaced LIR. I am using other tools much less of the time. Try this tool it will help you too.

I am getting the information that I need to make connections, in one place , at one time. This tool increase my capacity

Hiretual review by Fabio C.
Fabio C.

"Massima produttività e-mail"

What do you like best?

Questo strumento funziona meglio con i social media come LinkedIn, Twitter e Facebook. Estrarrà anche indirizzi e-mail e numeri di telefono personali. E' usato principalmente dai reclutatori come loro tagline

What do you dislike?

Mi piacerebbe anche vedere la priorità su quali indirizzi e-mail sono attuali. Non mi piacciono i limiti sul numero di usi al mese, e che a volte si ottiene l'indirizzo email sbagliato da qualche parte.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si dovrebbe usare il più presto possibile. Le ore di ricerca saranno salvate ogni settimana utilizzando il servizio di noleggio

Avendo accesso alle loro informazioni di contatto, siamo stati in grado di raggiungere molti più candidati e ottenere più persone nella nostra pipeline. Sempre più dipendenti non controllano InMail, quindi è importante essere in grado di raggiungere i potenziali candidati in altri modi.

Hiretual review by Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.

"Hiretual Is A Must for Recruiters"

What do you like best?

AI Sourcing saves so much time for me on a daily basis. Combine that with the sequencing tool and I can get hundreds more reachouts during the average week than I could when I first started recruiting.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the LinkedIn Profile links are broken and I have to do a manual search and update the profiles. It's a minor bug that I believe the team is working on.

The business problem that we solve is simply how our time is spent. We save so much time it's almost like we don't need to have dedicated sourcers on our team. I have so much more time to actually talk to candidates and that's all because of Hiretual.

Hiretual review by Internal Consultant in Human Resources
Internal Consultant in Human Resources

"Speed and Accuracy"

What do you like best?

Simply put - the best AI sourcing tool I've ever used. I can quickly plug in search criteria for very niche roles and have a short list of highly qualified prospects literally within minutes. Readily available contact information and target insights means I have more time and info to draft quality outreach to a select group of targets.

What do you dislike?

A bit of a learning curve with some of the other functions, but the customer service team is always readily available to help!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will NOT regret giving this a try - in fact, you might wonder how you ever sourced without it!

Uncovering qualified prospects (and their contact info, professional bios) for very niche roles in a short amount of time. I have saved hours upon hours of scouring the web using old school tactics to come up with shortlists of candidates. The information is more accurate, I get it faster, and my clients and recruiting partners think I'm a genius!

Hiretual review by Garick C.
Garick C.

"I pity the fool who doesn't use Hiretual"

What do you like best?

The AI Sourcing tool for Hiretual is pretty cool and yes, I've been finding more/better candidates than I would normally find on my own. I just have to plug in a job description or resume and it will pull out all the necessary keywords as well as suggest similar topic/industry keywords to find the correct individual.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike? I dislike fleas and mosquitos. Now that the summer months are coming, I don't look forward to bug bites. *That is to say, there's nothing about Hiretual I don't like.

Finding more candidates who are a better match through Hiretual. Hiretual totally helps in the identification process in reducing time to hire.

Hiretual review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Hiretual - The best technology in the recruiting space... EVER"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Hiretual is that it operates as an aggregate for all social intermediaries. I can source for Software Engineers and pull back social links from Facebook, Twitter, Dribbble, StackOverflow, Github, etc... Hiretual also delivers contact information on a very large % of the candidates I source. I've used other contact information retrieval tools in the past and none of them have the amount of data available to them as Hiretual does. Lastly, the accuracy of the information delivered is extremely high, which means less emails bouncing back and ultimately less re-work.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about Hiretual - I would say if there is room for improvement in any area it would be in the way of documentation and organization. Ultimately, Hiretual is NOT an applicant tracking system and they don't strive to be (yet).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy Hiretual and watch your # of offers increase, your acceptance rate increase on those offers, and your response rate increase on your outreach messages.

I am saving at least 25% of my time by having access to Hiretual pro - I have completely eliminated the need to run multiple searches on the same candidate to find contact information or social links. Additionally, I believe that Hiretual is delivering more qualified candidates that LinkedIn Recruiter does. I run the same exact search in both Hiretual and LinkedIn and I always find more candidates on Hiretual that LinkedIn didn't deliver from an identical search.

Hiretual review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"One of if THE best tools I have ever used in my 20 years in the business"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and easy to use. Customer service is there to help with ongoing training and they are constantly updating the tool to reflect the market climate.

What do you dislike?

There is NOTHING I dislike about this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't consider HIretual, I will be placing candidates in your jobs because you can't find them using outdated sourcing methods.

Having been a LinkedIn user (link many of us) for years, my firm was looking for a most robust solutions to be able to search across multiple platforms and skillsets. We are a small IT Solutions firm based in Baltimore but we do national business so Hiretual has been a lifesaver for us, enabling us to uncover candidates in other markets outside of our region.We have hired 8 candidates using the Hiretual platform in the last 6 months we have been with them, you simply can't beat that ROI. Add to that industry gurus like Derek Zeller, Dean DaCosta and countless others who are our heroes in this business we call Recruiting constantly sing the praises of Hiretual, that was enough for me to join on and check it out. I am glad I did.

Hiretual review by Anita L.
Anita L.

"Hiretual - a Recruiter's go to tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of it and the ability to create boolean searches in so many different sites. I find candidates. I have used this for the last 3 companies I have worked with and pay for it myself when the company won't because I need to be and stay successful. The team is very responsive and helps me within an hour of asking.

What do you dislike?

Nothing disliked- it would be next phase that I "WISH" it had phone numbers and the approximate compensation numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! I pay for it myself because it is that good.If you are a recruiter you need this on your chrome as a major tool you use to find candidates. I do have LinkedIn but it also enhances having it!

I am finding candidates! That is why I use it. It is quick. I want to use the additional features as soon as I get my team on board with it.

Hiretual review by Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.

"One of the best Talent Sourcing Tools at the moment.. "

What do you like best?

Honestly, it's been my go-to talent sourcing for the past few years.

It's incredibly accurate for finding contact information for LinkedIn profile users.

I'm logged into this tool for at least 80% work day.

Free Version:

Offers the ability to find a certain amount of contact information.

You can also, use the dashboard tool to generate Boolean Strings. Which is very great!

Paid Version:

Uncapped resource for finding contact information.

The ability to create automated email campaigns, to having your own personal CRM.

Overall, it's a great sourcing resource and I highly recommend to other fellow sourcers. I write a weekly Talent Sourcing blog called WizardSourcer.com and have reviewed Hiretual on several occasions.

What do you dislike?

It's about 60-70% accurate. So, they can always improve on adding more candidate-profile information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would combine Hireutal with LinkedIn/Indeed/and other tools etc.

Honestly, sourcing is the main reason I use Hiretual. It takes an immense amount of time and energy throughout my day to source and find interested leads.

Hiretual review by Eugene L.
Eugene L.

"Amazing Hiretual"

What do you like best?

Hiretual is an amazing sourcing recruiting ATS system which works seamlessly across platforms which enables one to be effective in one's work in recruitment. Hiretual founders & team real down to earth people who are actively involved in the recruiting space & are actively open to receiving feedback in improving & keeping the platform up to date with the constant changing landscape of the recruiting industry with the explosion of the internet.

There is no other recruiting ATS platform out there in the market which is as relevant, efficient & effective as Hiretual!

What do you dislike?

Would be great if the platform could integrate & aggregate data from WeChat as it is the biggest & most data rich platform for Chinese audiences with a MAU of 1 billion besides which everything is tied to WeChat in the Chinese speaking world.

In being able to execute in a effective & timely manner

Hiretual review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Hiretual one of the best tools for sourcing"

What do you like best?

Source - Find Candidates

They have a cutting-edge sourcing tool to search 30+ channels at once to find the strongest candidates.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike as they are constantly improving their capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool that is not a time waster then look no further. We use this tool daily and have not found any challenges with it. It just keeps getting better and better with each update.

We use Hiretual to source across many channels and we use it to search by job description or by a candidate resume. The tool is uncanny and sophisticated.

Hiretual review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Great, no complaints"

What do you like best?

The ability to acquire more information for potential applicants that I am interested in having conversations with.

What do you dislike?

Sometime candidates come back with uncertain data.. stating not enough information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its an easy tool to integrate into your daily routine, it works with LinkedIn as well as some ATS' which makes the process of adding to your pipeline that much easier.

Its helps with sourcing. We are working on challenging positions and it helps to have an individuals emails address to present them some information regarding our opportunity vs messaging on LinkedIn which can be ignored or lost.

Hiretual review by Agency
Agency

"Recruiting Tool of the Future"

What do you like best?

The tool has saved me countless hours in both finding relevant profiles and contact information. I love the way the tool parses data for each contact and allows me to download all of the data into an excel spreadsheet. Being able to easily send newly found contacts to different projects and track the outreach through stages has also been very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The accuracy of the personal email addresses has improved but could continue to improve further. The AI Service is not always on target as much as I'd like for certain positions, but works very well for others. I would also love the ability to schedule email and follow up campaigns to given candidates.

Finding relevant profiles and contact information in an automated manner through the AI functionality.

"Love this Tool!"

What do you like best?

Very reliable. Now that LinkedIn has a free tool through Connectifier, I've been keeping tabs on reliability and so far, there's a 14 to 1 ratio of HireTual "beating" Connectifier. I trust HireTual to provide more accurate data.

What do you dislike?

While it's extremely reliable, you're at the mercy of people having up to date contact information provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in a habit of going to the public profile to find their information.

As a sourcer, my role is to turn passive candidates in to active candidates. A lot of times, if you're not actively looking for a job, you may not be checking LinkedIn very often. Hiretual helps me connect with with candidates more personally and can more so guarantee a response.

Hiretual review by User

"Hiretual is a necessity for any recruiter. "

What do you like best?

Hiretual is easy to use and highly accurate. The sourcing tool is second to none. The insights it provides enables recruiters to cut through noise and target highly qualified and in demand candidates with ease. It's an incredible tool for anyone looking for a sourcing, organization, and insights solution. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I'd have to look pretty hard for something that isn't great with this product - and so far I haven't found any.

Hiretual enables you to complete complex searches for targeted individuals and uncovers insights about them, including highly accurate contact information. In a world with so much recruiter noise, the ability to reach out to candidates armed with the information you need makes this a must.

Hiretual review by Brenda S.
Brenda S.

"Recruiter's best friend"

What do you like best?

Hiretual is a big timesaver in sourcing and locating contact info. It is also a great contact campaign manager. I LOVE, LOVE the new talent insight reporting to supply to the hiring manager and I also use insights to tune my sourcing effort before starting.

What do you dislike?

I like most everything about Hiretual. On the few occasions when I request changes or a new feature, they usually deliver it!

It is a dramatic time saver in sourcing and locating contact info, probably a 10 fold increase in sourcing productivity. I also find that the engagement campaign automation is a no headache way to keep the engagement going.

Hiretual review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Best all around sourcing tool available "

What do you like best?

Hiretual gives you several options sourcing options , quick and dirty to complex boolean searches, increase your sourcing with automated suggestions, which are spot on, great for entry level to advance technical recruiters who really like to dig deep and target various sources such as Linkedin , Github , Angelist , Facebook, Bing , Google, very fast and flexible information , which continues to improve frequently.

What do you dislike?

No candidate cloud database , which would be nice , but does not take anything away from the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hiretual is best all-around sourcing product, I tested many tools and none of them have the search functionality that Hiretual does , they were working with Github before anyone knew what it was, they been a set ahead of everyone, the product is evolving continuously , it just keeps getting better and better, it shows they are paying attention to industry.

I was able to find two key hires within the 1st 30 days of using the tool. The candidate's information was not on Linkedin, I used breadcrumbs from a different website and put the information into Hiretual tool which helped me find an outstanding Principal Solutions Architect.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

This tool finds direct emails like no other tool I've used. While other tools (don't want to name names) provide seriously outdated information, job titles people haven't held in years, etc, Hiretual is simple, up to date, has contact information, and it's 100% intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't have contact info for people. Also, I liked the old interface with the blue "H" at the bottom right better. I liked to click it and have the search window come up where I could search Google Scholar, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the money. I haven't used the most expensive version that has the AI sourcing, but I love the one I'm using. I would like to upgrade but it's always a challenge to fit things into the budget.

Looking for candidates - found many, many direct emails. As LInkedIn takes away more and more features that I used, I find myself moving over to Chrome extensions more and more (especially Hiretual).

Hiretual review by joshua m.
joshua m.

"A must have tool for any recruiter!"

What do you like best?

Hiretual hands down is a tool any recruiter or sourcer cannot live without! It takes the best pieces of many disparate tools combines them into a tool that anyone can use AND produces solid results. My personal favorite is the ability to find multiple phone numbers, I am a firm believer that a phone call is still one of the best tools a recruiter can use.

What do you dislike?

The higher tier is out of reach for a small business

Sourcing and recruiting

Hiretual review by Kenny K.
Kenny K.

"Great Tool for seasoned recruiters. "

What do you like best?

The continued evolution from using it to create excellent Boolean, and find difficult to find contact info, to the evolution of the AI space has been awesome.

What do you dislike?

When they made the intitial change to the UI I found it a bit difficult but quickly adapted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay with and continue to learn with it. We just had an updated training with it the other day and I realized how much more I could be doing, and how much more efficently I could be doing it.

We work on higher level roles, and the ability to contact these folks in an environment they feel comfortable provides a higher response rate.

Hiretual review by Will W.
Will W.

"Recruiter for BioPharma"

What do you like best?

AI sourcing abililty, continuous search, intuitive UI and UX, nurture tracks, and cross reference search.

What do you dislike?

Geo search parameters not working by certain groupings (e.g., need to use several metro areas to build a search string vs. a single state)

Nurture tracks are an amazing feature- makes passive candidate sourcing accessible with limited time. Also, a great way to demonstrate to Hiring Managers the current state of the tight labor market.

Hiretual review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Comparable to Lusha"

What do you like best?

It appears to be just as reliable as Lusha, who have a huge database from which to draw contact info for people on LinkedIn, etc. In fact, Hiretual seems to perform better than Lusha in this regard in many cases.

What do you dislike?

Noting is 100% foolproof, and this applies to Hiretual. But it's a 1000% better than no tool at all, and in concert with other app's like Lusha and Prophet provides multiple opportunities to get the business information you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try all of the alternatives I've mentioned along with Hiretual and make your own decision.

App's like Hiretual, Lusha and Prophet along with app's like Recruit'em take the place of vastly more costly services like Hire360. No, they don't offer all of the features and personal assistance that the paid subscription services provide, but they orders of magnitude more affordable, and with them you can accomplish quite a bit.

Hiretual review by Grant Z.
Grant Z.

"Amazing and inexpensive way to manage our research"

What do you like best?

Flat out the best tool we have found to get the right candidates and find the most accurate contact information. We would have a very difficult time doing our job well without Hiretual.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much bad to say - I would like a more personalized approach to training but for the price it can't be beat!

Sourcing candidates and finding candidate contact information.

Hiretual review by User in Internet

"Toolbelt Staple"

What do you like best?

Hiretual is a seamless addition to my chrome extensions and gives me what I need quickly and without interrupting my work flow.

What do you dislike?

I wish a bit more customization was possible with the information displayed on the chrome extension - I most use it for finding an email and social links, not the other things that are in between.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is solid. It has its pain points but I use it everyday!

I use hiretual everyday, mostly for finding a potential candidate's contact info but on occasion for sourcing. The chrome extension is a big win because my process isn't interrupted.

Hiretual review by Christina T.
Christina T.

"Totall Fan Girl of Hiretual "

What do you like best?

I love the AI feature of being able to create a search and walk away from it and come back to a list of viable candidates to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

There are still a lot of features or sourcing options that I rely on via LinkedIn and mainly the OTNO feature. If Hiretual had the ability to add that it would be a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. You'll find more email addresses to reach out to candidates, the dashboard is very easy to navigate through and the AI function saves you so much time

Creating group sourcing lists and projects

Hiretual review by Jake R.
Jake R.

"Can source what others cannot"

What do you like best?

Hiretual can do what other platforms cannot: they find candidates information others cannot, and they generate leads others cannot. It is a great tool in the recruiter's arsenal!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike honestly! I enjoy their product and support greatly.

Sourcing, recruiting. We are more efficient at sourcing and recruiting which has given us more time to focus on the candidates experience.

Hiretual review by Noa  F.
Noa F.

"great sourcing platform "

What do you like best?

hiretual is a great sourcing platform' that allows you to reach a large candidates pool, save time, and work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

adding a salary analysis to the insights,sourcing and a calendar for interview schedule can be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it!

sourcing in different social network in the same place

Hiretual review by Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.

"Linked who? All recruiters need is Hiretual"

What do you like best?

Hiretual provides accurate data and predictive insights that help recruiters zero in on passive talent that will bite!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. There is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Jason

Hiretual has allowed me to not only find candidates I wasn't finding anywhere else, but has also given me data and insights on those candidates that always proves to be true.

Hiretual review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"Excellent Recruiting Software"

What do you like best?

Makes our jobs much easier. Reduces sourcing time and finds people much faster. The chrome extension works great with LinkedIn. Boolean search strings are very good. Helpful tool

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a little more enhancement on GitHub or Stackoverflow, or something like gender or yrs experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of all the similar items on the market, this is definitely one of the best out there. I would give it some serious consideration with a demo.

Trying to find technology talent faster and this has solved a lot of that and save time.

Hiretual review by Tony R.
Tony R.

"Comprehensive Recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

Creates a full profile that includes salary range, peer reviews, availability, contact information and bundles it all for easy review. We are not a volume shop as a matter of fact we no longer use any of the big boards, Hiretual has given us a targeted approach to client and candidate search.

What do you dislike?

In some cases Hiretual does not find the business email, but does give you options-best guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you will like it!

We use it primarily to create profiles of leadership, and also create a candidate pipeline for new and existing clients.

Hiretual review by Lou  A.
Lou A.

"Sourcing top tier talent"

What do you like best?

It works as intended for sourcing tier one talent.

What do you dislike?

It needs to be iterated too many times. You have to make too many trials and tests to find the right people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hiretual is a five star AI product for identifying remarkable people for any critical job. But you need to have a great job and be a five star recruiter using Performance-based Hiring to reel them in and get them hired.

Finding great talent to source which Hiretual is great if your understand what you're looking for in terms of talent.

Hiretual review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Hiretual"

What do you like best?

Hiretual does an amazing job of finding candidates other tools miss.

What do you dislike?

Some times the candidates that are presented to me by Hiretual are not a fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hiretual is a very helpful tool, with great support and low pressure to upgrade to things you do not need or can not afford. I feel HEARD by the staff and not like they do not care what my needs are as long as they can make a sale. I HATE that about some companies. I would like to see more ways of getting candidates other than Linkedin.

I am able to find more candidates faster. I also like that the system helps me create a search by using resumes of similar candidates I want to search.

Hiretual review by Tanya B.
Tanya B.

"From Beta and Beyond"

What do you like best?

The tool saves me a lot of time. The AI sourcing component is very useful. I'm able to find candidates and email them directly vs. sending inmails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. The tool is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support team

I'm able to pull up contact lists very easily.

Hiretual review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great for recruitment/sourcing needs! :)"

What do you like best?

One of the best in the market- user-friendly and easy to use. very accurate and verified info. I use it mostly to locate emails, I also like the insights part.

What do you dislike?

GDPR restriction made the tool unuseful for my UE recruitments, but still I pay a full price.... Other alternatives are still showing candidates details. Also, there's a big differentiation between candidates from different places, some areas are covered better in terms of emails finding.

Also no group pricing :(

great for finding personal emails

Hiretual review by Weseley  C.
Weseley C.

"A powerful sourcing tool that saves me multiples work hours each week!"

What do you like best?

Great customer support, constant updates!

What do you dislike?

Hard to find large pools of candidates with particular security clearances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Partnership/Integration with ClearanceJobs and/or ClearedJobs.net

Increase weekly sourcing volume and decreasing time to fill. Also, the mark insight tool helps with BD efforts.

Hiretual review by Kathy G.
Kathy G.

"A great tool at a fair price"

What do you like best?

Hiretual is like having a sourcing assistant at a fraction of the cost. If you take the time (and not a lot of it) to set up your searches and tweak it as needed Hiretual will produce. The tool itself is simple to use– it’s very intuitive but if you can't figure it out they have great customer support.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations when it comes to social sourcing.

The ability to quickly identify and contact top talent- speed is of the essence

Hiretual review by Kristina "Shoots" W.
Kristina "Shoots" W.

"If you're not using hiretual, you're a fool."

What do you like best?

Everything. Hiretual also you to source on multiple platforms and stays up to date.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any dislikes about the Hiretual platform.

Sourcing and recruiting the best of the best. Keeping organized & ability to save boolean search strings.

Hiretual review by Mike  M.
Mike M.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

Contact info algo - superior to competing products

What do you dislike?

The experience design is confusing - it can take a while to find the correct list of candidates that I am looking for

Recommendations to others considering the product

slam dunk tool

Discovering more sourcing leads/companies to target

Hiretual review by Rajiv R.
Rajiv R.

"Hiretual Version 3"

What do you like best?

The AI sourcing in the latest version is just awesome. It is user friendly & adds new profiles to projects.

Certainly useful for sourcing software talent in the US.

What do you dislike?

Not showing talent which are active in the market.

Niche Software Product Development Experts

Hiretual review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Hiretual makes a recruiter's life easier"

What do you like best?

Hiretual is very easy to use. It doesn't require the need for complicated search strings and saves a tremendous amount of time.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about Hiretual other than wishing it had been created several years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When trying Hiretual out for the first time, use a very difficult search to test its abilities.

Hiretual allows me to find talent for my clients sooner and more accurately.

Learn more about Hiretual

Hiretual Videos

Learning about Hiretual?

* We monitor all Hiretual reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8