HireVue

Showing 21 HireVue reviews
HireVue review by <span>Glenn S.</span>
Glenn S.

Using HireVue to screen candidates

What do you like best?

The filters let you narrow down locations, job positions the candidate is applying for, makes it easy to find what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Using the app, not the web interface is somewhat difficult to rate and review, and then move onto the next candidate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great interface, makes is easy to filter just what you want. I can literally interview a candidate from anywhere with an internet connection.

HireVue has allowed us to pre screen those candidates that are at the top of the spectrum, as well as the lower end. Makes it easy to filter those candidates we can move onto the next stages of the hiring process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HireVue
HireVue review by <span>Jake R.</span>
Jake R.

HireVue Coach - Great Platform for Video Sales Coaching

What do you like best?

The ability to send video sales coaching sessions to my team that they can complete on-demand on their time. I can finally measure and track behavioral change of my sellers and their ability to articulate the right messaging.

I also love the ios app!

What do you dislike?

I need ability to tag feedback at certain timestamps in the session. Progress on new feature releases has been a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a sales methodology in house that you subscribe to. Also, it takes time to create videos and programs in house. Make sure that you have someone in house that can really own this tool.

We need to create stickiness with our sales training. Sales reps forget almost everything that we train them on and they need a way to practice that doesn't feel like roleplaying in front of the whole sales team.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

HireVue review by <span>Ian W.</span>
Ian W.

Amazing Product a must have interview solution

What do you like best?

Having implemented this at a number of clients now the following are some of the key positives:

Huge time saver allowing candidates to take the interviews at thier leisure and Hiring Managers / Recruiters to review at their leisure.

Great company to deal with (uber customer focused)

Strong integration to ATS providers such as Oracle Taleo, Successfactors and Cornerstone

Very simple to implement

Allows for Live and on demand interviews.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no found a thing to dislike about this product it has proved to be bullet proof and simple to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the opportunity to review and enhance your questioning methodology.

Be concious of how long a candidate is required to spend on the interview.

The

Has offered huge internal benefits radically reducing the time required to screen candidates and freeing up hiring managers time to be more productive.

Allowed for consistent repeatable screening this has been a problem for clients in the past due to limited use of interview guides etc.

HireVue review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Interview App for the Modern World

What do you like best?

HireVue is a modern day solution to the problem of sifting through hundreds of resumes to find the best candidate. What I like best about HireVue is the ease of use, convenience, and on demand capabilities that it provides to both me and potential candidates. HireVue collects a digital talent pool with recorded answers to questions that I can then view on my own time at home, at work, or on the go.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about HireVue is, while convenient, I find that this application can consume as much time as in person interviews. While the goal is to increase convenience overall, I find myself re-viewing candidate submissions, and therefore debating and adjusting scores based on multiple visits. It is has to preserve the "initial impression factor" like in most traditional interviews when replays are so convenient and tempting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that while marketed as a convenient solution to sifting through candidates, this solution does become addictive and can result in even more time spent on reviewing than if done in real life, Also, I found that I lost a lot of initial impression wow factors upon being able to replay candidate videos and answers

The main business problem is application is solving is the ability to compare and evaluate multiple candidates for a position in real time and on demand. This application creates a digital talent pool which benefits the hiring manager since it enables him/her to replay, rate and contemplate candidates in the convenience of his/her own home or on the go through mobile device options.

HireVue review by <span>Denisse R.</span>
Denisse R.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

HireVue: Great VIdeo Interview Platform

What do you like best?

HireVue is simple to use. It allows us to know our candidates on a deeper level.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything that I dislike about it at the moment.

We currently use HireVue as a platform for our candidates to submit a video interview. This allows us to get to know the candidates better before inviting them to a in person interview. It's also very convenient to screen video interviews on their app.

HireVue review by User in Information Technology and Services

HireView Reviews

What do you like best?

I like that this product can integrate and work with so many different products. I found HireVue extreamly useful in so many ways. I am mentioning just a few of the types of services that HireVue can work with: iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite, Avature ATS, Cornerstone OnDemand, Smashfly, Lumesse, LinkedIn Talent, Taleo Enterprise Edition (TEE), Taleo Business Edition (TBE), IBM Kenexa Brass Ring, Applitrack, Salesforce, Page Up People, WECAN, Workday. I have used videoconferencing Skype and many other tools in the past for interviewing and recruiting talented folks. But this tools was simple and allowed for me to really hone into the talent that was available to me.

Videos are built into a workflow that allows the hiring team to comment on a question by question basis across the field of candidates. Rather than hours of sequential interviews in the office, candidates can be led through structured interviews with follow up. The company can get a web cam into the hands of a candidate with extreme predictability. Great support team good at installation.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback that I saw was that it can be difficult to your candidate well, or evaluate their potential and more when the questions do not have to do with the requested position. It is hard to read the real personality of an individual to see if this is who you really want on your team. I have always been a very good judge of character and this is the only drawback that I see at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, great product saves time, but I would still recommend highly that you interview any candidate that you are interested in, in person. You always need to confirm your gut feeling about how a person answers questions on a video.

Tired of having to schedule interviews,and pay tons of cash to fly candidates out to meet with you.

Learning about HireVue?

* We monitor all HireVue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.