Hitask

Hitask is a unique project and task manager for teams. It helps to focus on team collaboration, getting tasks done and manage an entire project.

Work for Hitask?

Learning about Hitask?

Hitask Reviews

Ask Hitask a Question
Showing 21 Hitask reviews
Hitask review by Abby W.
Abby W.

"Software for organizing and managing tasks in an incredible way."

What do you like best?

There are many things I can say that I like the software, it really is a useful tool that helps me in my daily work and to do it more easily without any inconvenience:

- Easy to use, it is easy to configure and adapt it to my tastes and needs.

- Provides a system of quick and effective organization, I like that I can manage everything according to my preferences with maps, to-do lists and organizers where I can see everything in a visual way, which is incredible because I have everything in sight for when you need it, at every moment and at any time.

- I can attach files to have them there when I need them, the best thing of all is that I can share it with all my colleagues or work group to transmit the information of pending works or updates of projects.

- I think what most bothers me is that I can customize it to all my needs to be able to organize all my projects.

- Access from any device gives me the facility that I can update and review my pending tasks during the course of the day.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow when loading the pages of tasks or when loading some of my files, then I delay the work and it is a bit tedious, however until now, everything has worked perfectly, the customer support has taken care of that .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you consider Hitask as the best alternative to organize and share important information about all your projects, it is really useful, I say it with my own experience. It is the best software to manage your work time. With just days, great achievements with incredible advances in your work, help to carry out the success, in an organized way, all your work.

Hitask is a fundamental tool in our work. The benefits are many:

- Better organization.

- Share important information.

- Administration of the time invested in different work projects.

- Efficiency in the commercial tasks to be carried out.

- Effective progress in our projects.

The best of all is that our customers notice the difference, they have even notified us, since we have a better product with all the quality to offer them on a daily basis. Of course, we are satisfied with all the features that Hitask has offered us so far.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hitask
Hitask review by Kim M.
Kim M.

"Hitask!"

What do you like best?

What I love about Hitask is:

-Is a software that is very user-friendly, isn't complicated at all, I learned how to use it very fast.

-The To-Do-List is very helpful, because this keep us aware on what we need to do, and make sure that we have the important task on time.

-The task prioritization I think that is the feature most important because this reminds me what to the whole list of assigments is the most important, and what I should get done in time.

-With Hitask our work is more organized thanks to the tools that offer, and is a software very easy to work with.

-I can connect with Hitask from any other device, which makes the experience even better, because I can access to my task and assigments from everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I use Hitask from my mobile, is very slow, and hangs a lot, doesn't have a fast interface, so loggin from the phone could be a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Hitask with my eyes closed, every time that I can I tell to my friends to try it, because is so amazing, and is so helpful that I'm just very happy to use it.

Hitask is such an amazing tool, and I always say that, because since we started to use it, it brought to us many benefits. Firts of all, now we are always up to date with the task that we need to do, before when we didn't use Hitask, sometimes we forgot about some important assigment or task just because sometimes we have a lot of work and don't remember what we need to do firts. Now we are aware of the important task, and we do it in time.

Thanks to Hitask now we are more organized and we offer a better service to our clients, obtaining recognition and loyalty from they, and I think that this is the most important benefit that gave to us, offer to our clients an excellent and prefessional service.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Hitask review by Kaytlin S.
Kaytlin S.

" The software that keeps you disciplined"

What do you like best?

I really like HiTask because it is very easy to use and operate, all its tools are handled in a very simple way, as well as tasks. On the other hand, this software organizes and accommodates all the tasks of my business in a very neat way, executing my activities very effectively, and also gives a touch of creativity to my ideas. In short, it's a software that helps to keep your business activities in order.

What do you dislike?

It may help you to stay organized, but its design is too basic, I mean, too bored, I think it is very informal. I would recommend that change the interface to a more eye-catching and creative one. The simple is boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend HiTask to all the people who want to have their business activities in an organized and simpler way, so their tasks will be within their reach to be able to execute them. In the same way, you can carry out your activities with punctuality, obtaining a responsible business.

This software allowed my activities to be more organized, creating a more responsible and punctual business, managing to discipline my company. I have achieved all my activities and objectives thanks to this software. Included has allowed me to have more free time, thanks to all my projects are in chronological order and I have enough time to do my job better, on a large scale and with high quality. All my colleagues at work have learned the same way to use Hitask and we can corroborate the effectiveness of this software in our professional lives.

Hitask review by Patty H.
Patty H.

"Creation of tasks to lead an organization in all projects"

What do you like best?

This software is great, it allows me to organize my daily, weekly, monthly tasks, to be able to carry out the constant updates of the following steps to carry out for the development of my project and / or objectives set out in my work.

Being able to configure and modify everything to my preferences is quite simple, the interface is very complete with tools and sustainable options.

The use of the calendar and notices of the pending tasks represented in lists gives me a much more graphic, entertaining and very well managed vision of all the tasks to be fulfilled.

In defiitiva I like that everything is so well structured and that it can lead to my day of work.

What do you dislike?

So far Hitask has worked very well, the cost is affordable, and once I presented a problem, but then customer support solved it. I have nothing to complain about. The functions are very complete and every day the software collaborates with innovations and contributions to make my experience better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software, it facilitates in many aspects the workload and contributes to the work more organization. Hitask gives the possibility of creating tasks that helps your work to be kept constant between business and commercial work, it is a perfect balance, it also contributes to the effective development of all your projects.

Hitask has revolutionized and innovated the way we work every day, it has given us new ideas and allowed us to develop all our projects without setbacks. We have no complaints, the help for our work has really led us to professional success; now we have more organization and administration in our working time and thanks to the tasks the work is much better distributed, the projects and commercial objectives make our clients satisfied because they have received a better product.

Hitask review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Amazing tool. "

What do you like best?

What I like about this software is how easy is to use it, besides that is very helpful, I love how I can organise all my week tasks, and how it helps me to be very calculated on what I need to do on the week, and giving me the necessary tools to do it, in a very easy and professional way. I like how I can share my documents and files by attaching it to task, is very practical, and it makes my work more easy. The To-Do-List is the thing that I use the most and found it very important, because this reminds me what should I do, and makes sure that all my task get done on time.

I can keep the track on everything, by just logged in my account with any devices, which makes it more useful and unique.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes upload a document could be very difficult because hangs a lot, besides that everything just been working great for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software because since we've been using it our work is more efficient, and it really helped us to grow more in a professional way. Besides that is a very high quality and complete software, that makes sure that your work is more organized and well done.

As a Manager in the company that I work, is very important for me to have everything in control, and most important thing; organized. Since we incorporated this software to the company my work is more efficient because now we have everything in control, and all the task just organized. And If we as a workers improve our work, the company grows in a very good way, now we are more capable to realize all the work that we need to do. Our administration and calculated work, is making us more efficient as a company, to please our clients thanks to the tools that Hitask offer us.

Hitask review by Agnese G.
Agnese G.

"Tas apvieno visas funkcijas, kuras redzat dažādās programmatūrās."

What do you like best?

Man patīk Hitask, jo tas ir gudra programmatūra, kas ļauj man darīt daudz vadības stuff. Piemēram, es varu grupēt uzdevumus pēc datumiem un dalībniekiem, kas man palīdz, jo bieži vien esmu sajukums par šīm lietām, un tas man palīdz organizēt visu manā darbā.

Tā tiek integrēta ar Google, tāpēc es varu sinhronizēt ar Google Kalendāru lielai pieredzei.

Viss strādā labi, un es vienmēr saņemu paziņojumus, kad lietotnē notiek kaut kas, piemēram, pievienojot komentāru vai uzdevums ir pabeigts.

Mēs varam arī izveidot uzdevumus pa e-pastu, un, lai arī mēs bieži neizmantojam šo funkciju, mēs esam priecīgi, ka tā pastāv, jo dažkārt tā ir jāizmanto.

IOS lietotne ir arī pilnīgi pārsteidzoša, un tai ir nepieciešamās funkcijas, lai iet cauri dienai, tā ir tik pilnīga, un mēs esam pārsteigti par darbu, ko tā dara.

What do you dislike?

Man ir tikai divas sūdzības par programmatūru un tas ir par klientu atbalstu. Kad man ir šaubas par kaut ko, es nekad nevaru sazināties ar klientu atbalstu vai viņi atbild uz ļoti vēlu. Būtu lieliski, ja viņi uzlabotu savu klientu atbalstu, jo tas ir svarīgs faktors, kas būtu vajadzīgs katram uzņēmumam.

Otra lieta, kas man nepatīk, ir valodas integrācijas trūkums. Kad es redzēju, ka pieejams latviešu valodas tulkojums, uzreiz uz to noklikšķināju, lai redzētu, ka tas vispār nav pilnīgs! Labi, ka varu runāt angļu valodā, bet es patiešām vēlos redzēt vairāk valodās, kas pieejamas šajā programmatūrā.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tas ir absolūti programmatūra, kuru es ieteiktu daudziem cilvēkiem. Tā kā ikvienam ir atšķirīgi viedokļi, man vispirms ir jāizmēģina to bez maksas un jāpārliecinās, vai šī programma jums ir piemērota.

Izmantojot šo programmatūru, mēs varam atrast visas funkcijas, kas bija individuāli citās programmatūrās. Tas viss ir šeit kopā. Man tas patīk, ka tas viegli apvieno visas šīs funkcijas, un tas joprojām nav mulsinoši vispār. Mūsu uzņēmums ir ievērojami uzlabojies, veidojot uzdevumus un organizējot uzņēmuma projektus.

Hitask review by Destinity L.
Destinity L.

"Manage, create and modify my tasks and projects."

What do you like best?

I really like that Hitask facilitates the work in the organization of my daily tasks, modification, adjustment and administration; all this in a very simple way, without any complication. I love that at first glance I have all the necessary tools, useful tools such as the calendar that is extremely important in my day to day, when I need them at any time.

What do you dislike?

I do not feel that there are features or tools that do not work perfectly, until now everything in the software has given me a pleasant experience. However, I would like the design to be more didactic and attractive, so I would encourage myself to spend more time in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this software to use it in your office and in your life. It relieves a lot the work and contributes more free time thanks to its wonderful organization. Try using it and try Hitask's great help.

The main benefit is the organization of tasks and projects and the administration of our time, which is extremely important in order to successfully develop our business work. This software gives us professionalism in punctuality, administration and responsibility that makes us better workers every day. Hitask has worked perfectly for us.

Hitask review by Millie P.
Millie P.

"Awesome tool for organize your tasks."

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Hitask is how user-friendly is, it is a really easy software to understand and to use, you can't get lost, the tools are there and you can easily manage the program and achieve all the goals and tasks. Also, I like very much how organize the software is, I can personalized all my tasks so I can develop and work on the projects and tasks whenever I want so I can start new ones and be constantly focus on new ideas. It is very helpful how I can put different labels of importance to the tasks. It is a software that really keeps you organize and focus.

What do you dislike?

It's not very eye-catching, it looks like a veery simple software and I think If they work on the interface, a lot of people would be interested on using the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Hitask because it would really help you to stay organize, focus and to have more capacity to complete your projects and to improve in your company and in your work-life.

It has really benefited me and my company because now we are more organize with our tasks and our projects, we all are now more focus and we have a better communication and a better team work. It has helped us to have discipline on our responsabilities and improve as a company.

Hitask review by User

"Simple project management tool"

What do you like best?

It's quite straight forward to use Hitask. There's no room to get lost as you can easily set up what you're aiming to achieve and share those tasks with other users. Being able to put those tasks in varying folders, give each task different degrees of importance is also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It's almost too simple to use. The desktop version doesn't really attract or keep my attention, which is one reason I stopped using it. If there was also a feature to integrate with Outlook (sorry if there is already!) that might give me more reason to use it. It was also rather difficult to join someone else's team as they were paying account and I wanted to test the waters with a free trial first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any good product, if you're going to use it -- stick with it!

It's allowing us to identifying what steps need to be taken and work on the most important in order for us to achieve our goals.

Hitask review by Skylar M.
Skylar M.

"You can modify the tasks you create."

What do you like best?

This is a task management software that it's so easy to use and work with. You can modify the tasks you create. I like that we can see everything in one single page (calendar, tasks and team).

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any dislikes yet, everything is so unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to the people that are looking for a software that is easy to work with.

Creating tasks and plans for our business is quicker. I love how we can use this software to make our job faster.

Hitask review by Phoebe H.
Phoebe H.

"A cool and intuitive tool!"

What do you like best?

What I like about Hitask is how easy it is to use. helps you to be more organized in your tasks with

What do you dislike?

the page design is not very attractive, it gets very boring. Besides, I haven't had anything else that makes me feel uncomfortable with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your company to grow in a fast and easy way, this software is your best option.

has helped us to be more organized with our tasks and projects. It's really working for us.

Hitask review by Jane H.
Jane H.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

What I like is that it keeps me always organized and focused on my tasks. is very easy to use. I really love it!

What do you dislike?

need to work more on the interface of the page, it's a lot gray. If you want to earn more consumers, you need a more colorful website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hitask is the best option you can find.

helps to be organized with tasks and projects. has helped us a lot over time.

Hitask review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"HiTask - Nice product, lousy customer service"

What do you like best?

HiTask has useful ways to make and organize lists. I especially liked that you could add sub-tasks and track those as well. With most other programs you can't track the sub tasks.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is horrible. There was a problem with my billing and I tried every method possible to contact them and none worked or were ever returned. Email, Skype, phone call, online help...nothing worked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of their customer service. I do like the product and would continue to use it if their service was good. But there are other options out there with better help and service.

We no longer use the product because of the poor customer service.

Hitask review by Olivia M.
Olivia M.

"An useful software."

What do you like best?

I like Hitask because it always keeps us up to date with tasks and gives priority to the most important ones.

What do you dislike?

Should make the design of the page more colorful and striking. Would certainly attract more consumers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hitask should be in every company that wants to keep its team well organized.

It benefits effectively to enhance the tasks, and provides excellent satisfaction when using it.

Hitask review by Allyssa H.
Allyssa H.

"Hitask - must have PM tool"

What do you like best?

A lot of Product Managers or Product Strategist do end up using Hitask for planning and moving product schedules you don't need additional parameters from other tools.

What do you dislike?

Few integrations which we need for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are GTD user go with Hitask.

For Product Managers and Product Strategists Hitask is perfect tool for planning their product roadmap. It is more than enough to keep projects and developmet moving forward.

Hitask review by Dara M.
Dara M.

"Great Project Managment/ Team Colaboration software"

What do you like best?

The mobile app. Programs can be updated from anywhere in real time. There is also a change long showing who made what changes and when.

What do you dislike?

You cannot copy and paste from project comments and descriptions allowing for user error. You also cannot give individual users project level access. They get to see all of them or none.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fluid, mobile friends project management platform Hitask is a great option.

We have solved the problem of project managers in the field relaying in a timely manner the information needed to the creative department for a project or campaign.

Hitask review by User in Music
User in Music

"Useful, but not unique"

What do you like best?

I like that the calendar is always visible to the side of the workspace, and that tasks can both "be assigned" and "involve" people.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't really do anything that I couldn't live without.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a way to get organized, this is the way to go. If you're already organized, it's nothing special, but still helpful enough.

It can help the team stay organized on various projects.

Hitask review by User in Financial Services

"We use HiTask to keep all project team members on the same page and to keep organized"

What do you like best?

-project organization

-task management

-efficiency

-ease of use

What do you dislike?

-The layout is not as intuitive as I'd like for some of the less technology-apt team members

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't forget to use it. It is easy to let it sit on the back burner, which is the opposite of what you're trying to do with the program.

We are solving issues with disorganization and having "too many cooks in the kitchen." This program has allowed us to assign teams and get tasks done more efficiently.

Hitask review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Easy Project Management"

What do you like best?

I like the easiness and all-in-one UI to manage my projects.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything that I disliked yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try and see it for yourself. Everyone needs a product for their own needs. We found our project management software.

Team Project & Task Management.

Deadlines & Due Dates.

Android App.

Hitask review by Administrator in Computer Software

"IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT ONE IF IT HAD A NICER INTERFACE AND IT INTEGRATED WITH MORE APPS"

What do you like best?

IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED, A CALENDAR, PROJECTS, TASKS, START AND END DATE

What do you dislike?

IT HAS NOT A NICE INTERFACE, AND DOES NOT INTEGRATE

PROJECT MANAGEMENT, IT HAS ALSO A CALENDAR IT IS NICE

Hitask review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Good interface. Good customer support.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints honestly. I like it overall.

Most of our offices are spread out so it helps to coordinate projects.

Learning about Hitask?

* We monitor all Hitask reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.