Hivy

Hivy is a cloud-based app for office management that enables team to request anything needed to work efficiently and be happy in the workplace!

Work for Hivy?
Samanage 2x

Learning about Hivy?

Hivy Reviews

Ask Hivy a Question
Showing 8 Hivy reviews
Hivy review by User

Easy to send requests to the right people

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and navigate. It makes placing requests much easier than how things were handled in the past - reaching out with a request to who you hoped was the right person. Hivy makes it is easy to just post the request, and it will automatically go to the right person.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It has made things more streamlined and easier to request than in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small company that's growing, you will soon need something like Hivy to keep you organized. Otherwise, keeping track of requests will become a disorganized mess.

As our company grows, it's hard to know who to reach out to for things like office supplies or to notify of maintenance issues, like a leak in the bathroom. Hivy makes it is easy to just post the request, and it will automatically go to the right person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hivy
Hivy review by User in Computer Software

Easy to use and easy organization

What do you like best?

I love how it looks. Everything about it is aesthetically pleasing. Being able to have images and also having a visual of the incoming requests and who's handling them. It's a fantastic feature. I love it.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no dislikes towards it, I think it's a fantastic product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something easy to use and visually pleasing, try it out. It's an amazing product.

Before, we had no real way of organizing requests from the office, but now, it's so much easier to see everything and keep tallys on it.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Hivy review by <span>Romain D.</span>
Romain D.

A must have in your office

What do you like best?

Now my request and my needs are push to the right person in the company. Now I can focus on my work. Hivy, help us to manage office supplies or small repair.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't see real cons as far as it goes. It's more about new features which would be great to be implemented.

Ensure my employee and teammate hapiness

Hivy review by <span>Alexandre G.</span>
Alexandre G.

Great to create an happier office !

What do you like best?

Hivy is an easy to use platform for office managers. We've used Hivy at Mention to centralize all the employees requests allowing a smoother management of their orders, feedback.

What do you dislike?

Because we have been the very first users of Hivy, we didn't have the chance to have thousands of items available.

Orders, office suppliers and employees requests.

Hivy review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

Great for requests!

What do you like best?

Hivy makes it simple for an office to make requests. Two or three steps and you've submitted your requests for items and tasks.

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike! The platform is simple to use and offers a lot of solutions for requests

Organizes requests all into one place without becoming messy or undocumented

Hivy review by <span>Yasmine G.</span>
Yasmine G.

Great office management software

What do you like best?

In my previous company we used Jira as ticketing service for office & facility management. In my current company we use Hivy which is much cooler and more adapted. I like the fact that I can do a request straight from Slack.

What do you dislike?

It's a cool and simple product, nothing to dislike.

Our Office Manager is very happy with the tool, made her life much easier.

Learning about Hivy?

* We monitor all Hivy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.