Hivy

Hivy is a cloud-based app for office management that enables team to request anything needed to work efficiently and be happy in the workplace!

Work for Hivy?

Learning about Hivy?

Hivy Reviews

Ask Hivy a Question
Showing 10 Hivy reviews
Hivy review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Organizes office requests in a free version"

What do you like best?

The format of cards mimics something like Trello, so the learning curve is short. The team has also been really responsive about feedback and questions. It's great that it's provided free for using Managed by Q.

What do you dislike?

It's a little clunky. One thing I wish it did better was have something where you could create templates. I'd love to move some of our onboarding / offboarding checklists onto Hivy but it's not worth it having to create those every time from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it if you aren't using anything else or need something dedicated to an operations team. Many similar functions to other products, but built-in operations categories are really useful.

We were trying to better to organize communications about supply requests, especially having a temp person in that is doing the ordering now. Since she's not in everyday, we needed a place where we could have visibility into requests. It's been extremely useful in getting that visibility, letting people know the status of requests, and getting some rudimentary data as to what types of things are asked for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hivy
Hivy review by User

"Easy to send requests to the right people"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and navigate. It makes placing requests much easier than how things were handled in the past - reaching out with a request to who you hoped was the right person. Hivy makes it is easy to just post the request, and it will automatically go to the right person.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It has made things more streamlined and easier to request than in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small company that's growing, you will soon need something like Hivy to keep you organized. Otherwise, keeping track of requests will become a disorganized mess.

As our company grows, it's hard to know who to reach out to for things like office supplies or to notify of maintenance issues, like a leak in the bathroom. Hivy makes it is easy to just post the request, and it will automatically go to the right person.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Hivy review by Ayush V.
Ayush V.

"Smart and efficient office management "

What do you like best?

1. Seamless integrations make things very easy.

2. Smooth U and Flow is one good thing about hivy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such to dislike about hivy. It's a good software meant for cloud office management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing Slack Integrations are first thing you should use with it .

1. Efficient Peer2Peer Conversations are Breeze .

2. Very Good Support from Hivy.

3. Increased our team Productivity .

Hivy review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use and easy organization"

What do you like best?

I love how it looks. Everything about it is aesthetically pleasing. Being able to have images and also having a visual of the incoming requests and who's handling them. It's a fantastic feature. I love it.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no dislikes towards it, I think it's a fantastic product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something easy to use and visually pleasing, try it out. It's an amazing product.

Before, we had no real way of organizing requests from the office, but now, it's so much easier to see everything and keep tallys on it.

Hivy review by Romain D.
Romain D.

"A must have in your office"

What do you like best?

Now my request and my needs are push to the right person in the company. Now I can focus on my work. Hivy, help us to manage office supplies or small repair.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't see real cons as far as it goes. It's more about new features which would be great to be implemented.

Ensure my employee and teammate hapiness

Hivy review by Alexandre G.
Alexandre G.

"Great to create an happier office !"

What do you like best?

Hivy is an easy to use platform for office managers. We've used Hivy at Mention to centralize all the employees requests allowing a smoother management of their orders, feedback.

What do you dislike?

Because we have been the very first users of Hivy, we didn't have the chance to have thousands of items available.

Orders, office suppliers and employees requests.

Hivy review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great for requests!"

What do you like best?

Hivy makes it simple for an office to make requests. Two or three steps and you've submitted your requests for items and tasks.

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike! The platform is simple to use and offers a lot of solutions for requests

Organizes requests all into one place without becoming messy or undocumented

Hivy review by Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

"Great office management software"

What do you like best?

In my previous company we used Jira as ticketing service for office & facility management. In my current company we use Hivy which is much cooler and more adapted. I like the fact that I can do a request straight from Slack.

What do you dislike?

It's a cool and simple product, nothing to dislike.

Our Office Manager is very happy with the tool, made her life much easier.

Hivy review by User

"super easy way to communicate with office managers"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see a catalog of all items available regardless of vendor, easy to see progress of needed items

What do you dislike?

Interface is a little old school, could look a lot sleeker

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super organized office request system

1 office manager with many departments keeps things organized and public so we can see when we can expect our needed items

Hivy review by User in Internet

"the easiest way to collect office requests"

What do you like best?

super simple, great slack integration, easy to onboard

What do you dislike?

sometimes the slack bot can glitch, but that's not a big deal

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's so much easier to take office requests, from food/drinks, to tech needs, to handyman issues.

Learning about Hivy?

* We monitor all Hivy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.