HL7 Interface Design & Development

HL7 (Health Level 7) is a health communications protocol for exchange of information between applications. HL7 helps the healthcare series providers to keep the information flow clean and secured by developing the integration management systems.

Work for HL7 Interface Design & Development?

Learning about HL7 Interface Design & Development?

Categories

HL7 Interface Design & Development Reviews

Showing 1 HL7 Interface Design & Development review
HL7 Interface Design & Development review by <span>Neir F.</span>
Neir F.

"Very Experienced Professional Company with Proven Track Record with High Satisfication"

What do you like best?

The good part of Dreamsoft4u is that they have extensive understanding of all Healthcare processes those are required for Clinical, Administrative and Billing.

With their deep understanding of Healthcare Systems like EpicEMR, PracticeFusion, PopHealth, HL7 technology and HIPAA they are very good in integrating different Healthcare Systems for Common Goal to solve Business problem. And I believe for today's where there are so many diversified platforms Integrity is very important part of any software system.

I like most their Passion, Problem Solving Skills, Visualize the End results and challanges with their mitigation in early stage.

What do you dislike?

Initially when they were very straightforward with their approach and road-map I feel that they are not listening to me. But at the later stage when I saw the results I realized how nicely they have calculated the risk and mitigated at early stage rather then keeping me happy in early stage they keep business happy for what I came to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend them for any of your Healthcare Project which involve latest Healthcare Standards like HL7 V2.5 Messaging for Public Registries Submission, HL7 3.0 CDA/CCDA/QRDA , Mobile Health Integration, FHIR Inegration with EMR systems like Epic, Cerner, AllScript.

They deserve for what exp they mention and deliver more than what they commit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HL7 Interface Design & Development

What iOS Developers solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of HL7 Interface Design & Development for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about HL7 Interface Design & Development?

* We monitor all HL7 Interface Design & Development reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories