Homebase Schedule, Time Clock and Timesheets

Homebase is a software for tracking hours & schedule for local businesses and employees.

Work for Homebase Schedule, Time Clock and Timesheets?

Learning about Homebase?

Homebase Schedule, Time Clock and Timesheets Reviews

Ask Homebase a Question
Showing 20 Homebase reviews
Homebase review by <span>Krista B.</span>
Krista B.

"Efficient Payroll Times"

What do you like best?

I run a small business, having a free payroll tracker is huge to us. Everyone has their own log in, managers can adjust if clock outs/in were missed. There is also a picture taken when the employees clock in to validate that the correct employee is clocking in. Homebase allows employees to input their wages which helps them to plan and know what each pay will be.

What do you dislike?

I would want more features available for the free version. I know how that sounds, however I don't need all the bells and whistles but having the employees clock in from their phones would be helpful. The iPad is always changing stations with day to day operations at the shop, so having the employees hunt it down can be irritating at times, especially if it is use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is super simple and wonderful to use. It has taken all the work out of running payroll and making sure all hours are correct. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a small business.

More accurate payroll, which is important in any business. Also always employees to put their own shifts up to be taken, allows them to request vacation days right on the same app, this cuts out paperwork, or someone forgetting that a vacation was requested or approved.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Homebase Schedule, Time Clock and Timesheets
Homebase review by <span>JCs Wildlife J.</span>
JCs Wildlife J.

"Homebase is a user friendly interface for all levels of scheduling."

What do you like best?

Workers can receive emails and texts about their schedules and even request time off from their phones or home computers. Managers who are not required to track their time can use the site to let others know when they will be away. Managers may also see if and when an employee has viewed a specific schedule, so no more "forgotten" shifts. We can also regulate when they can clock in, so no early birds and each employee is required to take a full break.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a message feature in the program that allows employees to offer to switch shifts or cover someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Homebase is fairly easy to learn and is perfect for a small operation such as ours. I do not know how it would perform in a larger operation. It does take some exploration to get a hold on everything. We have had it for quite some time, and we are still discovering new features.

We had a big issue with employees clocking in early and not taking their full break. I guess we are just that great of a company. However, 5-10 minutes here and there became a daily habit for the entire team, and it really added up when it came to payroll.

What Restaurant Management solution do you use?

Homebase review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Homebase Review"

What do you like best?

Homebase is very user friendly. I have had a couple issues and called their customer service and they fixed my problems very quickly. Scheduling my team is so easy, and so is tracking their time sheets! I would recommend it to any business!

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have is the mobile app. It makes it hard to view the schedule of the day and it makes it hard to find contact info for my employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Homebase makes it so easy to schedule employees and track timesheet! I would recommend home base to anyone looking for time management for their company.

I solved my high labor costs by using the homebase time sheets! They helped me keep my team on time and Homebase continues to be a vital tool to my every day work life.

Homebase review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Free and simple "

What do you like best?

Great (inexpensive) for small businesses

What do you dislike?

I do wish the interface was a little less cluttered and colorful. I wish users had control over how much/little color could be incorporated.

Automatic time entry for payroll is the best. Doing schedules is a breeze! If someone forgot to clock in adjusting the time is very simple. Employees have the ability to trade shifts ask for days off and even message a manager for concerns or send team members messages without exchanging contact information.

Homebase sends reminders to each employee, if they opt in, that they have a shift scheduled. It will also sync into calendars. We love this feature, as it allows scheduling to be done in advance and employees the opportunity to see when they are scheduled.

Homebase review by <span>Shelby H.</span>
Shelby H.

"Easy for employees"

What do you like best?

As an employee using homebase changed the way I planned and budgeted each week and month. Knowing about what to expect in earnings was big when life changes came up.

What do you dislike?

It isn't as precise as I'd like since it won't let you take certain taxes and costs out of your expected earnings at times.

It's made the scheduling and planning process around work much easier for everybody.

Homebase review by <span>Mary C.</span>
Mary C.

"Super Efficient Scheduling for Independent Contractors"

What do you like best?

Everything about this app is great. Having notifications for every little thing... new shifts available, schedule posted, even having alerts available before shifts! Also being able to track dollars earned is great!

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a feature to import schedule into my google cal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Import schedule to google calendar.

I appreciate the user friendliness of the app.

Learning about Homebase Schedule, Time Clock and Timesheets?

* We monitor all Homebase Schedule, Time Clock and Timesheets reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.