HomeBudget

HomeBudget is an expense tracker designed to help you budget, track and possibly control your monthly expenses at home. HomeBudget provides an integrated set of features to help you manage your expenses and cash flow.

Work for HomeBudget?

Learning about HomeBudget?

HomeBudget Reviews

Showing 15 HomeBudget reviews
HomeBudget review by <span>Peter D.</span>
Peter D.

There is a lot of things is better than it ...

What do you like best?

The best thing it provides that its accessible so you can access it using your desktop or your smart phone , you can use the user guide for any help , it shows a lot of details ( Income - Expenses ) that helps me in my work like quick summary of ( day - week - month - year ) , and there is PDF and CSV reports , you can add more than one account , there is family sync if you want to share data with your family .

What do you dislike?

The app is really expensive I don't know why ... there is a lot of apps like it and more useful and less money , it doesn't provide i Cloud data backup for iPhone although there is backup using E-mail and Dropbox .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I didn't use the paid app I used the lite one so its not good so basically I wont pay for thing that I don't like . You should try it by your own first before paying for the paid version .

Make me know more details about my income and expenses , add more than one account if i wants to ( Personal account - Working account ) , it protect my data and information because the app has a password protection , the sharing group make it more easy to share data with my who ever i want .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HomeBudget
HomeBudget review by <span>Pam F.</span>
Pam F.

I love HomeBudget

What do you like best?

This is a great program to use to keep track of your home budget (as the title of the software suggests). It keeps track of pretty much anything that you want it to, and can use all different charts to show you where your money is being spent. I tell my members that it can keep heating and electric costs down by tracking how their monthly expenses so they can analyze and see how to reduce their costs.

What do you dislike?

It is a relatively new program so like any new program there are a couple of bugs. Sometimes it didn't always work for me and would shut down but part of that might be my old cell phone too.

I think that it is handy to have a program like this available on your phone since so many people use their phones for everything. It's kind of like Excel, which is what I mostly use for my own personal use to keep track of my expenses. I recommend it to members at the credit union because it can track your bills and be set up to pay recurring bills. People are so busy that it's great to be able to do things like that at the touch of a button and have reminders right in front of you (since people always have their cell phones on them). It helps us at the credit union because it helps people make their mortgage payments in a more timely manner because I can use HomeBudget to help them set up a recurring payment on their phone. I sometimes even encourage them to set it up to pay half of their payment every two weeks because then they are making a full extra payment every year and since it's coming out at such a constant cycle, it's not a hardship to them. They could even use that logic to help pay off their other debts a little faster too if they were so inclined.

What Other Finance & Insurance solution do you use?

HomeBudget review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

Company HomeBudget Review

What do you like best?

As a company, the ease of being able to share information. We are able to put together a very comprehensive budget and store the data all in one place. We love how easy it is to update (add and remove) expenses, even those that are recurring.

What do you dislike?

My team has come across a few bugs when they’ve used the program. They did a little research and some users are even saying there is malware. I guess it feels a little bit underwhelming this day in age where technology is always being innovative and redone, but we will not shy away from this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of installation and learning is impeccable.

As a Company we are able to stay financially stable and balance all of the expenses that are necessary to run business. It’s also cut down on having to have multiple individuals in the pot when it comes to managing financial data. I am able to just have one individual manage the program and touch base with them on everything. I find whenever I have questions about financial information it’s easily obtainable.

HomeBudget review by <span>Holly J.</span>
Holly J.

Great!

What do you like best?

I like that this app allows me to track all of my monthly expenses in one place. The features, like categories and sub-categories, are excellent at helping me manage my expenses and my free cash flow for the month.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, it has been an excellent app thus far.

Mainly the benefit of recognizing my free cash flow each month. I used to track separately, and it was frustrating figuring out my expenses and what income i had left over, but this is an all-in-one experience that breaks it down easily for me.

HomeBudget review by <span>Justin D.</span>
Justin D.

Homebudget looks good and works great

What do you like best?

I like being able to see my monthly bills as a visual calendar and create a comprehensive budget plan.

What do you dislike?

I like customization and the ability to change settings more, so I wish there was more of that. From what I've seen from others this seems to be the big issue with them as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try or view a demo to see if it has everything you need.

With my personal finances organized I can stress less and focus more on work. :)

HomeBudget review by <span>John B.</span>
John B.

HomeBudget Review

What do you like best?

I am able to keep track of my income vs expenses, rent, bills. It keeps me on track with saving money each month.

What do you dislike?

It needs to backup all the date with the iCloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for keeping track of finances and spending, be aware data may be lost when switching phones.

I am able to save money by easily seeing how much I am making vs spending and set aside money for certain activities.

Learning about HomeBudget?

* We monitor all HomeBudget reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.