Hoopla

Engage Employees. Create a High Performance Culture. Transform your Company.

Work for Hoopla?

Learning about Hoopla?

Hoopla Reviews

Ask Hoopla a Question
Showing 223 Hoopla reviews
Hoopla review by <span>Mark A.</span>
Mark A.

Great for company culture and driving revenue! Must have for successful sales teams!

What do you like best?

You can set specific targets for each business group within your organization to share their successes especially when you don't know their KPIs.

Sharing company wins and personal wins are more fun. Each employee has their own song and GIF so it creates a fun and employee engaged culture.

What do you dislike?

Hoopla could be better at displaying other key stakeholders involved in closing the deal. In terms of UX/UI I don't use it on the back end, but I've heard the initial configuration to support the KPIs you want to track can be confusing to a novice level user

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to drive revenue within your organization!

Providing transparency to the organization on other departments KPIs and when they have acheived success.

Benefits have really improved employee culture and employee recognition.

Personal benefits have been around trying to be number one on the sales board.

Really trying to improve employee culture and competition creates a win-win scenario

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hoopla
Hoopla review by <span>Lee M B.</span>
Lee M B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The Best Gamification Platform On The Market!

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Hoopla offers instant recognition for Sales people, motivating them to push themselves harder and further.

What do you dislike?

There is genuinely nothing I dislike about Hoopla. I have used many different gasification platforms and Hoopla stands head and shoulders above the rest!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it. You will soon see for yourself the value it brings to your sales function. It is so easy to use and administer and really motivates your sales teams with instant recognition.

Please speak to Hoopla to view my case study for more great information.

Motivating sales teams at my previous company was hard. They were hitting the phones and getting nowhere fast. Then, with the introduction of Hoopla alongside new sales practices, they were instantly motivated. Being able to see their faces next to a newly closed sale with their song of choice was invaluable.

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

Hoopla review by <span>John K.</span>
John K.

Easy to use, Fun and Competitive

What do you like best?

Usually two things motivate sales people, money and recognition. Thankfully, Hoopla has given us the tool to give recognition to our inside sales team daily.

Hoopla has brought a fun and competitive environment to our global inside sales team. We strayed away from Hoopla for almost 6 months and it definitely put a damper on our inside sales culture. However, after bringing it back our performance numbers have increased YoY.

I love the ease of management and versatility with the software. We are able to create multiple channels for different offices. We currently have 4 offices globally with over 100 users. Hoopla has allowed us create a different channel for each office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. Creating the reports and getting started in the beginning was a little repetitive. I wish Hoopla could pull leader boards and newsflashes based of picklist values in SFDC.

Motivating and recognizing our individual Inside Sales Reps. It has brought our competitive culture back and has increased productivity.

Hoopla review by <span>Julian &quot;Grey&quot; G.</span>
Julian "Grey" G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Reasonably priced and packed with necessary features

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the ability to easily adjust your channels

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would want is more integrations, but who doesn't. The integrations they have work for us and it is what we use on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at competitors and you will easily see the price point is great to start with. As you continue to use it you will find more value. For $12/user, you can't beat it. We have it displayed on all TV's in our office here and keep visibility open to all sales teams. Great tool!

As a team we are more transparent, competitive, and engaged with it. It's nice to see the stat rankings and motivate those who are on the top or bottom of the leader board.

Hoopla review by <span>Jeff R.</span>
Jeff R.

Easy-to-Use, Great Way to Spotlight Performance

What do you like best?

Hoopla is easy to use and offers a great way to encourage your people to stay focused on the things that matter to your organization. You can upload custom videos and photos or use stock images and videos from Hoopla. Uses an Amazon FireStick to convert any TV into a display for any Hoopla Channel. Refreshes from Salesforce and other datapoints every 5 mins automatically. Intuitive setup.

What do you dislike?

Cost is a little on the high side ($18/mo/salesforce user) and there have been a few little quirky bugs here and their that they've had to fix. Amazon FireStick requires a PIN code everytime prior to launching Hoopla App which is odd.

I noticed a big difference in team morale with Hoopla vs without. This is a great way to keep the things most important at the top of mind of each contributor while encouraging people when they achieve predetermined goals. Much easier to use than Salesforce's "built-in" reporting and dashboards.

Hoopla review by <span>Alicia N.</span>
Alicia N.

Sounds like a lotta Hooplaaaa

What do you like best?

The new platform is different, but still offers most of the same benefits. Our sales folk obviously love making the board go off with big sales and conversions, and they love knowing where they are in the top levels of various sales categories.

What *I* like best, though, is that it now integrates with Google Sheets, so I can gamify literally anything I can create a spreadsheet for!

BONUS: I have Hoopla working for me in other ways as well - I have it auto-populate a Googlesheet based on a handful of different SFDC reports. The Google sheet keeps track of spiffs and such and isn't for displaying on Hoopla directly. It's just so that I don't have to run 7 reports and update the info for 90 reps every morning. (That's not lazy, that's efficient!)

Also, support & CS - both have always been great, it's great to know that when I have issues (or even just blonde moments), there's someone there on the other end that'll have it figured out within moments.

What do you dislike?

Some seemingly basic features are missing in the new version, but they are on the roadmap for future releases. Given our history, they have generally proven to be worth waiting for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the new hosted format, it takes a bit more on the setup side, but it rolls like a well oiled machine once it's there, allowing me time to come up with other fun ways to use and abuse it.

It's a time saver on MANY levels, keeps the salesfolk engaged. We also do birthday and wedding announcements, new hires and anniversaries, general motivation, promos and spiffs - anything we want to communicate to the sales floor is reinforced by Hoopla screens globally. It helps feed both the "team" feel and competitive drives.

Learning about Hoopla?

* We monitor all Hoopla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.