(2,436 reviews)

With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.

Work for Hootsuite?

Learning about Hootsuite?

Hootsuite Reviews

Ask Hootsuite a Question
Showing 2,435 Hootsuite reviews
Hootsuite review by Kadi M.
Kadi M.

"Can Hootsuite keep up with the ever-changing social media platforms?"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hootsuite
Hootsuite review by Leah B.
Leah B.

"Great to use but with some lag"

What do you like best?

It's a product that is easy to use and is intuitive. Love being able to create my own dashboards so that I can keep tabs on what we're posting and scheduling as well as what our followers are posting and scheduling. I also like that you can schedule retweets for the future so it doesn't interrupt the flow of your Twitter posts.

What do you dislike?

At times the software can have slow loading times and freeze. Most annoyingly, this happens when trying to login into Hootsuite. I have had days where I avoid using it because the login process never completed. Also, I have had times where I was trying to save an image in the Composer beta, but it would not save. There was no error or issue, it would just would not attach to the post. This hasn't happened in the past few weeks, so I imagine it has been solved now that the Composer is no longer in beta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The key to using this product is with how you organize your dashboards. Go in there with a plan, otherwise, you'll have a bunch of information and the amount of information will feel overwhelming.

We have been able to get a better sense of the popularity of our content. We're also able to organize and strategically plan the information we want to advertise on our business profiles.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Hootsuite review by Jessica H.
Jessica H.

"Hootsuite is ideal to carry metrics of our networks"

What do you like best?

We like the organized Hootsuite design. It is very easy to access the file editor, and import audiovisual material for the publications that we will program. Its automatic programming system is very broad to publish at long time margins, and can be integrated to Foursquare

What do you dislike?

We dislike a bit that it is difficult to get social networks added in the search engine. This happens when there are many clients attached to the platform, and it is confusing to get them. Your publication schedule is not very customizable, and we do not like that the number of devices to work with is so low

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend the use of Hootsuite for all types of advertising equipment. It is excellent to keep our work in networks properly organized. In addition, its function to edit previously scheduled publications is excellent for correcting errors

There were problems mainly with the management of networks and with the tracking of analytics, Luckily Hootsuite is much more detailed in this regard. We also had problems finding a platform that would allow the constant engraving of drafts for the information. Hootsuite has given us all this and more

Hootsuite review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"All social networks in a single tool"

What do you like best?

I like that with Hootsuite you can program all your content to be published in different social networks at the same time. It is really easy to use with just a couple of steps you manage to publish in all social networks instead of doing it in each social network independently. Of the functions that most like of this tool is its anticipated programming, which facilitates the things if you know that you will be busy and you will not have time to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it disconnects from our pages, which forces us to log in again in each social network and makes us waste time, this is very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite is the easiest way to manage all your social networks in a single panel. If you are looking for automation and good management of your social networks, this is the tool you are looking for.

With Hootsuite we can program our social networks at the same time saving many hours of work. The automation of this tool is really effective, allowing us to schedule content days in advance.

Hootsuite review by Alex T.
Alex T.

"Hootsuite is the best option to manage our networks"

What do you like best?

The Hootsuite agenda feature is highly customizable. It has been very easy to organize our material for social networks, and it is safe against the loss of information (it offers saved drafts). Allows us to edit our posts again even when they are already scheduled to be published

What do you dislike?

It is not as useful to manage Foursquare as it is with other networks. The basic payment plan greatly limits the number of devices from which you can work simultaneously. Hootsuite's added network search engine is complicated to understand

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Community managers who focus on these social networks will find that Hootsuite is an amazing tool for managing posts and analytics. We recommend it completely if it is to work with these networks

Because our small advertising agency is growing, we need a service that allows rapid management of social networks. Hootsuite is very direct and quick to understand, so it has helped us significantly with this. Also, it works on the web, so we did not have to deal with installation problems as we did in the past with other similar services

Hootsuite review by Jyothika J.
Jyothika J.

"Social media managing and scheduling Software in one Click and Post!!."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best social media managing software which is easy to use. It includes free trials which helps the beginners experience all the required features needed and leads them to use further. It also provides tutorial at the dashboard which is clear to understand and use the software. The social media platforms can be pinned or unpinned according to our usage. I personally use three software includes Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn. It makes my work more easier while posting through this software.

What do you dislike?

I personally don't have much negatives as its my favorite social media platform with highly rich features, but I have a suggestion about its cost that is for beginners it may cause little difficult to afford this software as it quite pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would sure recommend this software for others because they can try free trails. The main advantage is free trials include all the rich features so that beginners could understand more about the software. And for beginners they also provide instructions which helps them guide in right path. I nearly use three of my social media accounts which is well managed through this software and makes my work easier while doing my postings.

Its helping me out in making my work more easier while posting on social medias. I could share the content in one click and post in all my three social media accounts which is certainly an advantage for me. Its scheduling is by pinning and unpinning the social media as per our needs.

Hootsuite review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Hootsuite is ideal for community managers"

What do you like best?

We think it's great that Hootsuite does not have a limit in terms of the number of social network profiles that we can have attached to the platform. The agenda of Hootsuite is excellent, not only is it simple to use it, but it also offers a very extensive personalization for notes (especially for a web service)

What do you dislike?

It is uncomfortable to have to log out so that another community manager of our team can enter the platform and programs their posts. In case of not doing so, the session will be closed and valuable time will be lost. Does not offer possibility to schedule posts for LinkedIn

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend the use of Hootsuite mainly if it is independent pages and freelancers. We recommend anyway to write each post to be programmed in external folders, not only to be better organized, but also to have a backup in case there is a problem with Hootsuite (it is unlikely, but it is good to be cautious)

We had a huge problem with tracking our figures on LinkedIn. With Hootsuite it is much easier to track the followers of our content. Now we usually take less time planning marketing strategies for networks, since Hootsuite has made the work of analyzing numbers more practical

Hootsuite review by Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

"Hootsuite for Marketers"

What do you like best?

I love that you can schedule things out to go out across multiple forms of social media. It is super convenient to just click a couple of things and have one post go out to facebook, instagram, and twitter all at once instead of having to post it to each site individually. I love how far out in advance you can schedule things too. We schedule things like holidays out years in advance and it's so nice to know that we don't have to go in and type "Happy Fourth of July" on the actual day, because a post that we have scheduled is already going to go out.

What do you dislike?

There are multiple issues that I've had with Hootsuite. I don't like how often our social media pages will become disconnected. They'll be working no problem and then suddenly I can see all of my streams except for facebook or something. It's really annoying and it is usually time consuming to get it to work again. I also get emails at least once a month with something like "your instagram post failed to post", with no other explanation. This is disappointing because sometimes I don't see it until far later and it is too late to go back and post it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple way to manage your social media all in one place, I definitely think that Hootsuite will do that.

We are able to schedule our social media in batches so that we don't need to spend time doing it every single day. It is incredibly helpful to have it automated and it makes us take a lot less time setting things up for social media daily.

Hootsuite review by James B.
James B.

"Powerful social networking tool"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is the perfect tool to improve the social commitment of any company. Your account management panel is really intuitive and easy to use once you get used to it. Each of its functions is carried out effectively without any problem and with the extra of able to use it in any place when counting with mobile application.

What do you dislike?

Personally, there is nothing that disgusts me about the tool, it works as it should and it has the functions that I need to be able to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For management of social networks in the business environment Hootsuite is the best solution. I recommend using it if you want to save time and expand the social reach of any company.

The programming of publications in multiple social networks has facilitated the work to my team. Previously we did all the actions manually and we lost a lot of time. Likewise with Hootsuite it is very easy to analyze the labels and in this way to obtain a greater commitment from the public.

Hootsuite review by Kelvin C.
Kelvin C.

"Hootsuite is Good with Minor Limitations"

What do you like best?

Our team of media and communication developers has used Hootsuite for 3 years with good success. I have compared them to other competitors like Buffer, and although each software has their drawbacks, Hootsuite remains on the better ones. It's easy to use dashboard, host of functionalities, and fair pricing makes it worth using to manage your social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

One drawback I have is that you do not have the ability to bulk schedule social media posts. In our media campaigns, we have to post several similar posts over a period of time and as of right now, they all have to be done manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it possible to allow bulk scheduling of the same posts over a period of time without having to manually input the posts individually. Allow users to import larger size media files.

Hootsuite allows our agency to consolidate all our media channels into one, easy to use interface. We can schedule posts, analyze metrics, and answer comments, messages, and questions from the dashboard. It is fairly priced too.

Hootsuite review by Reynaldo U.
Reynaldo U.

"An unmatched and easy-to-use social network manager "

What do you like best?

In a meeting we had about two weeks ago in our work we proposed this software to make a detailed monitoring of our social networks linked to the work, the results have been great. Hootsuite is a very easy to use social network manager with a central panel where you can add up to 10 social network accounts and manage them from this central panel. In addition to this feature, it allows to project and enhance the activities we do in our sports organization thanks to the effective management of our social networks and the links we establish with our users, sponsors and customers. We have also benefited from this software and its use as we have increased user traffic through our various social accounts. Without a doubt the pioneering software in the management of my social accounts.

What do you dislike?

Until a couple of months ago we could use this software for free and without any problems, however, in a new update we lost this benefit. We had to add a credit card to be able to use the software in trial mode for 30 days. We received this update without notice, and we were quite disappointed. However, the president of my organization is evaluating the possibility of buying the software and continuing to use it as it has brought too many benefits to our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a software designed for great challenges concerning the management of social networks. I recommend this software because it is quite comprehensive, you can grow your brand among the public, you can promote and project the work that is doing your company, you can expose the activities you do, in short, is a software quite adaptable to different types of companies regardless of their occupation.

This software has been one of the best we have used in our company. Motivated to our activities in depressed social sectors and with young people and children, it was important the projection of our work in social networks, making us known as an organization and thus be able to reach more and more impoverished communities. Hootsuite has made us grow in social networks and has made us known to all kinds of public who have been interested in our activities, schedules, and type of activities for development.

Hootsuite review by Karen F.
Karen F.

"Hootsuite is a great platform and must have for educators and students!"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of the platform and how it integrates new tools and features. Most importantly, the community Hootsuite offers is super important! They have great team members who are able to answer any questions AND they have tons of resources here to use their tools. It's the complete package!

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes here! I think Hootsuite has done a great job in making sure they are transparent on any changes that are happening with the platforms, which is great to see. It's good to see a company being up front and engaged with their user base and providing updated features, resources, and tips on what to do with these changes. Very impressive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really is the complete package here for community support and integration of new features.

I am an educator and use Hootsuite to listen and monitor conversations for my own accounts, as well as for our class clients. It's been a great tool to manage communities and listen to conversations, as well as build campaigns.

Hootsuite review by Mariana F.
Mariana F.

"All social media profiles in one place"

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule content for days to come, in more than one social platform at once, is definitely a great benefit. After doing a research, I have found that Hootsuite is one of the few social media management tools that gathers all the main Social Media platforms into one tool.

What do you dislike?

I use the professional plan, and despite the fact that I am a paying customer, I find the analytics provided to be missing more information, and the fact that I would have to pay even more to be able to simply download the analytics data is something that I find unfair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platform to manage any social media profiles into one place. Has some issues but I think they will be working with them along the way. If the main focus is to have a good analytics tool, this wouldn´t be my first choice.

It is a one-in-all very useful tool to be able to manage all social media accounts that I have to manage for 2 companies at the same time. Definitely helps to be able to do it all in one place.

Hootsuite review by Edinson R.
Edinson R.

"I handle all my social networks in a very complete way"

What do you like best?

This software is one of the most complete that I have used. Thanks to him I can manage the social network accounts created in my office. This I make it very easy since Hootsuite allows concentrating all my social network accounts in a central panel, making it easier to monitor them.

I can also schedule messages related to the requirements necessary to process medical aids for the people who need them, I can place the time I want to make this publication.

I can also track the likes and answers they make in the publications that we do in the social networks of our office and thus give timely attention to each of the people who are informed by this means

What do you dislike?

A software that has everything what it looked for since it provides much facility to handle the social networks, at the same time an easy monitoring of the accounts. Undoubtedly, it is a very versatile software and I do not have any negative comments about the features that it offers me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social networks are a valuable tool for the development of a company, offers important features such as scalability, advertising and marketing, expansion of a brand or a company and diversification of offers thanks to the evaluation or suggestions made by social networks the users. For these reasons I recommend the use of this software as it is specialized for each of the features mentioned above. No doubt your company will grow rapidly thanks to the use of Hootsuite

A very versatile software that has made us better workers, since we can give full monitoring to our social networks, which is the source of many of the comments, suggestions and questions that are presented to patients with health conditions. A wonderful software

Hootsuite review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Effective Social Media Scheduling Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that hootsuite is super easy to manage several social media platforms at the same time. With the free version, you are limited to the number of platforms and number of scheduled posts, but you can still do up to 30 scheduled at one time! It makes planning and posting to various social media platforms super easy! You can upload your media, use hashtags, tag other people or businesses, and review your feed.

What do you dislike?

It stinks that for the free version you are limited, but it is definitely better than nothing. I really don't have any complaints I like pretty much everything about hootsuite so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to use hootsuite across several social media platforms, you need to pay for the business account and it is a bit pricey. It's not terrible though.

Expanding our brand across social media. Hootsuite helps us stay in the loop, even after regular business hours! Plus, it allows us to interact with customers in a different way than face to face.

Hootsuite review by Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.

"Outdated Tool!"

What do you like best?

4 Years Ago Hootsuite was suitable for small bushiness and people want to save time and energy that time there is no Snapchat, Stories everywhere you go. Static posts so there is no challenges that time and Hootsuite was good enough to seclude your work follow your comments with a very bad analytics tools and insights but you can't get all of things from one tool.

What do you dislike?

When tech develop our world you have to catch up what is happening Hootsuite Stopped developing and he was happy for what he did , not publishing for stories no more development for adding new social media platforms no new tools for analytics i try many times to speck with them for adding stories scheduling for Instagram or Facebook and I believe that they will not add or develop that in the near future so I dislike that they don't develop any new features in their App no adding any new thing they are happy but their clients are not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am searching for a new provider that meet my requirements but I am still using Hootsuite till I find a better alternative.

- Before they resolve the scheduling problem but noways this is not enough.

Hootsuite review by Erdem A.
Erdem A.

"Perfect for automating social media posts"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule our social media posts with a few clicks. The post previews are useful for planning and arranging subsequent posts. The scheduler is very useful in tracking your progress and post spread.

What do you dislike?

Their new dashboard is a bit slow and sluggish, even though it looks better and easier to use. Analytics tools are limited in features and require you to upgrade to higher packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the best tools for the job, because it's very easy to use. It's also nice to have most of your social media tools in one place. However, if you're looking for more features, you might want to look elsewhere.

We automate our social media reach through this tool. We create content at a steady pace, and can spread out our publishing times easily to maximize reach. Analytics tools are nice to have, but not packed with too many features. We use other tools for this job.

Hootsuite review by Maggie B.
Maggie B.

"Works exactly how I need it to"

What do you like best?

I have the free version of this software, so I can only post to three different social media networks. This works for me, however, as that's all I really need to post to for my job. It allows me to post in advance and keep up to date with social media postings from one consolidated site.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike-- it is user friendly and makes my life easier at work. I do have the free version, however, so if I ever wanted to post to more than three places at a time, I would not be able to. Besides that, it does everything I need it to do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to post to more than three social networks, consider upgrading to premium. I used the trial for a week and it made life easier when I needed to post to more places.

The benefit of posting regularly without having to take time out to post to three individual places is wonderful-- it saves time, energy and hassle. Also, being able to schedule posts ahead of time is something I never knew I needed, but now I use it all the time. If I know I'm going to be extra busy or out of the office, I can schedule my posts to go out when I want them to. It's like having a little personal assistant to just click that "send" button for me.

Hootsuite review by Bryan R.
Bryan R.

"Organization and ease of use"

What do you like best?

I manage multiple social media accounts for multiple company divisions. The way that hootsuite is set up it in the dashboard makes it easy to stay organized. Being able to schedule posts is key as well as it allows you to create your post and then move on to other tasks. I also think that a very nice plugin that they offer is the hootlet plugin. This allows me to post articles that I find while online, that relate to and will benefit our customers, directly to hootsuite without having to save the article, log in to hootsuite, and then post. It really is streamlined and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike after using it for more than two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that if you are considering Hootsuite sign up and give it a try. There are plenty of tools that allow you to understand how to maximize your use of the product as well as obtaining a certification in Hootsuite.

Staying in front of customers via social media. We have to remind our customers that we are relevant and up to date with the current marketing outlets.

Hootsuite review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"The Best Partner For Digital Marketing"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite allows adding all social network accounts to just one account on Hootsuite, where we can easily see all updates and news in one window. Apart from the list of casual media which come to mind first (Facebook, for instance), the solution provides access to your data on such platforms as Foursquare and WordPress. Through applications, it is possible to add some other unique media. The best thing is that just by adding the accounts you have or manage, Hootsuite will show you in one place all the information you need to measure how your campaigns progress according to the objectives set for each of your clients.

What do you dislike?

They have invested a lot in covering most of the existing social networks. For digital marketing entrepreneurs it would be good to have much more economic plans, which would translate into greater profits for the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have several clients, and want to offer a better service, it is worth investing in this tool, it will help you to present a more professional and precise work about what you do and would like to contribute to each client. Yes, you will say that there are native tools that do the job.

It is ideal to measure the effectiveness of my work as a Community Manager, it is surprising how specific can be the segmentation of the followers of my clients. It is another vital tool to know what needs to be implemented in the marketing campaigns in order to attract new followers and thus reach new business niches.

Hootsuite review by Festa A.
Festa A.

"The useful social media management tool.."

What do you like best?

Hootsuite integrates with a large number of social media channels like Twitter, Facebook groups,LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube etc. Its only social media management tool to have a free plan with a trial. It helps for keep track and manage the social network channel. It will enable you to monitor what people are saying about your brand and help you respond immediately.

Another advantage of using Hootsuite is the interface of it which will allow the users to divide activiteis into social networks and streams.

What do you dislike?

Telling about the disadvantage one thing I noticed is that the social network icons are very small as it making difficult to determine which social media were being posted to. Also I come up with little difficulty while posting on Twitter.

Our company is using Hootsuite for updating our social media platforms and also for managing the social medias.

Hootsuite review by Leo N.
Leo N.

"Social media aggregator - for admins"

What do you like best?

A few things come to the fire when I think of my experience with Hootsuite:

1. The aggregated tabs showings all my linked sites is super cool

2. Ability to schedule posts and sync content placement is one of the reasons I feel vindicated when my billing date is due and I receive that debit from my card.I could never properly coordinate 'Surgical' posts in all sites but now I can.

3. It also tracks your mentions

What do you dislike?

The GUI is plain boring... It looks like something on my old DOS platform, Hootsuite, you can do better... Much more than that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please go for it... I would not recommend an alternative

Our social media management (all of me.. Lol) is able to efficiently manage multiple sites and this means less time is spend moving between different sites and repeating the same mundane tasks.

Hootsuite review by Dagnnybeth P.
Dagnnybeth P.

" A basic program but very effective."

What do you like best?

It is a program that I have been using for a long time, although I have not been able to acquire the paid version. The services offered in its free version have been very useful to meet the essential needs of my clients.

I attend the main social networks and I can plan the contents that I am going to publish and that feed the identity of the brands I manage. Facebook, Twiter and intagram I can handle them pleasantly, and programming the contents leaves me time to attend other projects and responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

With certainty I can say that in this program it is difficult to identify flaws, since it is a quite complete tool that allows me to do quality work. What I can point out is the amount of limitations that the free version has and that as far as I have been able to read, the paid version caters for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to try it, you will not waste your time. It is a great application with a huge potential, when you start using it you will find a friendly and very intuitive software.

It allows me to save a lot of time, to have all the content that is going to be positioned on the social networks of my clients, it leaves me a lot of space to carry out campaigns with a higher level of creativity and to impact our target audiences desicivamente.

Hootsuite review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Hootsuite is heaven-sent. "

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule posts saves me so much time at work. I love how I can que my posts as far ahead of time as I like. Hootsuite makes my life much easier as I sift through articles and can so easily schedule them to post on my company's social media each day.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were suggested media networks to follow as you begin your Hootsuite account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite is worth it for anyone who regularly posts to social media for work. It makes it easy not to be overwhelmed when you have pressing media output deadlines to meet.

Hootusite gives me the opportunity to easily discover articles from preferred sources and then schedule posts on my media accounts as I please. It even makes it easy to post to multiple accounts at a time; I am able to schedule posts to Facebook and Twitter simultaneously all the time.

Hootsuite review by I. Adrian A.
I. Adrian A.

"An excellent complement to my career in photography"

What do you like best?

Quite competitive and easy to use software that has contributed greatly to the exposure of my professional career in photography and design.

The best of this software is as follows:

- I manage all my social networks in one central panel.

- I can customize Hootsuite to my personal and work tastes and demands.

- I can use Hootsuite wherever I want, I just need my Android phone or a pc.

- It is a software that can work cooperatively, ideal for our team because we need to correct and add new content in a single account.

-It's free software

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I dislike the fact that many users use Hootsuite in an improper way, making them lose the true meaning of this powerful tool. I mention this because many users use the automatic publishing tool with the sole purpose of spamming their accounts and social networks, losing seriousness and quality of information transmitted. I recommend that the Hootsuite team look for a way to regulate the use of this tool or punish users who use it wrongly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software to all those professionals who want to enhance their social networks through a professional management, since Hootsuite is a tool used by Community Managers, but, although it has enough features to be used in our social networks, the software is very easy to use and greatly facilitates the management of our social networks.

Without a doubt, Hootsuite has been a very positive ally for my professional development as a photographer and graphic designer in the company where I currently work. Elements that for me are fundamental as user traffic in my social networks, review of all my social network users in a single panel, and a constant monitoring of each of my accounts in social networks, are only possible thanks to Hootsuite.

Hootsuite review by Trina  H.
Trina H.

"Software to manage all my social networks in one control panel"

What do you like best?

It is the most profitable software I have used for the manipulation of the social networks of our publishing company. Since I use it I have come across many benefits that have helped to project our company to levels that I did not imagine at the beginning of this project. These benefits are described below:

- I can save a lot of time to manage my social networks thanks to its central panel that allows me to include all the social network accounts of our publisher, without having to open each account separately, allowing me to take that time saved to create intellectual content and post on the networks.

The message programming is a fantastic tool as it allows me to generate content and program schedules in Hootsuite for the software to post automatically, this adjusted to the schedule of my convenience and the days I want.

It has an excellent system of traffic analysis and posts in social networks, which allows us to establish projections and be able to measure our growth in social networks.

What do you dislike?

While using this software I have gotten some details that are typical of the nature of the functions it offers. Among those problems I could mention the following:

While the programming of messages offers many benefits to circumvent the time in which it is busy, also presents a very big problem, since many times many unscrupulous users use this option to create spam and saturate traffic, generating a lot of information that is not real. You have to be very careful with this

Another problem I find is that the free plan is very good but has important limitations such as the use of more than 5 social network accounts or statistics that Hootsuite throws are too basic, we have to do the deepest analysis on the traffic of our social networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all those who wish to project their brand, company or business group can do so I recommend this software.

From hootsuite I have obtained many benefits for our Editorial and in the fulfillment of my fucniones as Editorial Coordinator.

On the one hand we have been able to add traffic, followers and many mentions in our social networks, this thanks to the fact that we can manage our account in a productive way thanks to the control panel that includes all my social networks.

I could say that Hootsuite has made us much better known in all social networks, and that's why I recommend this software to everyone who wants to project a project, a brand or a product on social networks.

Hootsuite review by Kerri D.
Kerri D.

"Great for social media management "

What do you like best?

I liked that I could schedule social media posts ahead of time. This allowed me to share my posts with co-workers and have time to proof read our work before posting. It also allowed me to schedule posts for peak traffic time on the various sites without worrying about cramming those slots into my busy schedule. AND it did not cost money to use!

What do you dislike?

I did not like that I was unable to share my posts with other emails, so only one person or account could edit social media postings at a time. it also did not provide any data on how many people were viewing and interacting with social media posts after they were published.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite is free to use so I recommend trying it out if you are looking for a tool to help schedule and edit social media posts. Look elsewhere if you are looking for data analytics or more collaborative tools.

The problem I used this to deal with was finding time to create and edit effective social media advertisements during the different peak times of various websites in my busy schedule. I realized the benefit of pre timing posts at my leisure and perfecting them by allowing other coworkers to manage my work.

Hootsuite review by Tay G.
Tay G.

"Hootsuite has seen better days"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the scheduling and seeing all of your platforms on different tabs. Very easy to figure out and use, integrated into all platforms.

What do you dislike?

I have had multiple struggles getting reports over the last couple of months. As they switched over platforms to their new scheduler, they've lost data and a month's worth of posts that I had scheduled on Hootsuite. This was a huge problem and there's no way for them to recover what they lost. That was really upsetting and led to heavy conversations with a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check in on your scheduled posts just in case they update their scheduler again. If they update that platform, all scheduled posts will be deleted.

Scheduling to multiple platforms. It's been great to be able to keep track of activity on all the platforms from one spot.

Hootsuite review by Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.

"All in one!"

What do you like best?

I love that it makes your life so much easier! Especially if you are managing and organizing several social media accounts, it always you to keep track of each account. It's also great for a team to use, and stay up to date with any changes. It's easy to customize your posts, and there's also a built in photo editing system, where you can crop, and change dimensions depending on your social media platform.

What do you dislike?

It does have glitches sometimes; it can cause some chaos especially if you've scheduled posts and you receive the error email. Other than that, I have not faced any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple accounts to manage, Hootsuite is for you.

I run the social media accounts for Mount Holyoke College, along with the communications and social media team. I've realized that it has saved up a lot of time for me and my team.

Hootsuite review by Mandy C.
Mandy C.

"Streamline Your Time"

What do you like best?

I love that I can plan all my posts for the week for multiple clients which frees up my time to tackle other projects. Because I can schedule my posts, I've been able to more easily manage my clients that are international because I can schedule posts for different time zones instead of having to set up alarms for myself to wake up and post things manually.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't automate the Instagram posts. They've been making improvements over time, but using the phone app, you still have to manually post the image and content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how many platforms you plan on using for Hootsuite. Currently, you can post on up to three platforms for free. If you want to use more, you'll have to pay, but it's worth it!

I've been able to post more regularly and track what time of day gets the most views. There is also a great feature in Hootsuite that allows you to let Hootsuite determine when is the best time to make posts.

Hootsuite review by Diana M.
Diana M.

"Great all in one tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see your social media account timelines all in one place without having to login to them all on different screens.

Also, I will say that the HootSuite Academy has given me some great tips and tricks for my social media management! They walk you step by step with video lessons that help you implement things you may not have thought of before, and how to tweak your social media accounts so that you can make the most of your posts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the posting interface, I don't find it as clean and clutter free as Buffer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself time to learn how to use HootSuite.

Keeping up with social media can be difficult when you manage several accounts across many platforms. Hootsuite has helped keep everything in one place and easy to see.

Hootsuite review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Powerful social network administrator"

What do you like best?

Hoosuite is a tool that when used correctly can greatly improve the interaction in social networks of any company. What I like most about Hoosuite is that its administration panel, is very intuitive in a few hours of use you get used to it.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that disgusts me about that tool, the functions it has are what I need and it works perfectly at every moment.

In our company we needed a tool that would allow us to automate the publication in multiple social networks at the same time, that's why we look for this tool. HootSuite is very easy to use and automate, thanks to this we have been able to take full advantage of the tool and we have managed to increase the followers in all our social networks.

Hootsuite review by Ann M.
Ann M.

"excellent tool to manage multiple social networks. "

What do you like best?

Our business uses Hootsuite Pro to manage social media accounts for our business and our clients. Makes collaboration among multiple team members simple and simplifies the monitoring of many different social media accounts. The interface is fairly easy to learn for new people, and the ability of managers to approve posts before approval is a valuable aspect of the software. As with all tools, there are some quirks and hidden features. Its analytical functions are relatively basic. We increase that with other products and suppliers.

What do you dislike?

Facebook APIs often fail when posting to brand pages. When posting a link to Facebook brand pages from Hootsuite, I get an unspecified API error message and the post will often not post at all, or will post with no link preview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its application is very user-friendly, it seems basic, but in reality it is a very good thing if you want a practical tool for your work.

HootSuite Pro was one of the tools that we tried to monitor different and multiple transmissions on a page. It addresses the problem of not being able to know which user comment has not been answered and also schedules responses at the most critical times of the day to increase rates of interaction with customers.

Hootsuite review by Eduardo P.
Eduardo P.

"Manage your social media as a proffesional with Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

When we created our company Twitter account, one of the major problems we faced was that for us it was really complicated to update the information daily, since we didn't have any exclusive CM team. After getting used to its features, we decided to expand to Facebook and then we discovered the biggest advantage of Hootsuite: you can handle up to 5 different accounts in the same panel. This way, you encourage your followers to visit your profiles in other social networks, interconnecting all them thanks to a post scheudling and tracking tool which allows you to verify the results of each publication (likes, comments, shares...)

What do you dislike?

Although Hootsuite has a free option, many functionalities are only available in the pro option, which may be a little expensive for small companies. For example, if you want to get some complete reports about your social perfomance, you will have to pay 50$

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free plan firts and if it convinces you, go ahead with the pro plan. It's upgrades are really worth it!

Social media is a modern and cheap way to increase your online presence, which currently is something any businees has to care about. After setting up our profiles and gaining certain relevance, we noticed an 8% increase in the visits to our website coming from external sites and we continue improving in this matter and hope that soon will beat the competition :)

Hootsuite review by Majose M.
Majose M.

"El mejor gestor de cuentas sociales y aliado estrategico para el trabajo en marketing digital "

What do you like best?

La facilidad para programar contenido en las diferentes redes sociales, analitica comprensible, el seguimiento de publicaciones, interacción con el público para ofrecerle una excelente atención en redes sociales y la facilidad para realizar social listening en tiempo real.

What do you dislike?

Absolutamente nada, es una plataforma que cumple todas las exigencias del trabajho que realizo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendaria esta plataforma tanto al nuevo usuario como al profesional de redes sociales para realizar sus labores diarias de gestión de medios sociales por ser muy facil de usar ademas de siempre estar brindando webinars para ayudar a mejorar las estrategias y despejar dudas de los usuarios así como ofrecer cursos y guías de caracter gratuito.

El soporte ofrecido al cliente en tiempo real brindando calidad y celeridad además de tener la facilidad de poder esclarecer dudas con respecto a marcas en el menor tiempo posible.

Hootsuite review by Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.

"Maneja tu ecosistema social"

What do you like best?

Entre los beneficios de contar con un panel de control amplio es que te quitas la fastidiosa tarea de abrir y cerrar cada red para trabajar sobre ella. Gracias a su distribución en columnas puedes ver todo lo que ocurre en tu redes sociales de un sólo vistazo.

Planificar tus publicaciones te permitirá ser más productivo y, sobre todo, creativo ya que no estarás comprometido por una fecha. Además, cuando programas tus publicaciones podrás permanecer atento a modificaciones que vayan ocurriendo y dedicarte a interactuar con tu comunidad.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta y más me gustaría poder borrar y editar publicaciones más fácilmente. A veces, si algo se ha publicado incorrectamente, especialmente Twitter, necesito poder eliminar las publicaciones rápidamente, pero tengo que iniciar sesión en cada plataforma para hacer esto porque no parece poder hacerlo en Hootsuite. Algunos pueden hacer esto, y otros no.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Gestionar varias redes sociales diferentes.

- Difundir varias campañas publicitarias a la vez.

- Promocionar la empresa, producto o servicios.

Hootsuite es, sin ninguna duda, una de las mejores apps de los últimos tiempos en cuánto a social media se refiere. Esta poderosa herramienta te servirá para gestionar las redes sociales en una escala global, evaluando el crecimiento de la marca y el control de todas las interacciones desde un único lugar seguro y confiable.

Hootsuite review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"Good free tool to get your social media management going"

What do you like best?

I like that it provides just enough features for bloggers just starting off to manage their posting schedule. I like that it can auto schedule my posts at appropriate times rather than having to set the times each day.

What do you dislike?

I find the streams are not very practical for my needs. I often want to filter and exclude tweets of certain themes out of my home stream. But there is no real way to do it from within Hootsuite. In the native twitter app, I have the ability to flag tweets I'm not interested in and I find that way of training it is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new blogger and looking for a way to automate some tweets ahead of time. This is a great service to start off with for free and wet the feet.

I'm trying to find content that relates to my blog to engage with.

Hootsuite review by Amber P.
Amber P.

"Great Simple Way to Schedule Social Media"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is very easy to learn and understand how to use. I love that I can schedule all of our business's facebook, twitter, and IG posts through the platform. You can include links and photos with ease. We use the free version for our relatively small business, however, I have used the paid version for my husband's marketing business, and for the price, it's absolutely worth it!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site can be a little buggy, and even though I click on a photo to add or a gif, etc...it will not show up in the preview. This doesn't happen as often, so it's not as big of a pain as it used to be.

There are times when I just cannot be at the computer to do our social media, so it has taken some time off of my hands. It's a great time saver, and I usually get on for an hour on a Monday and set up all of our posts for the week. It is also helpful in making sure we always have content posted.

Hootsuite review by Shaun S.
Shaun S.

"Great Features, but a bit Buggy"

What do you like best?

The ability to post directly to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all at the same time, and even schedule posts to each platform, is an absolute godsend. I am the only person in our marketing team, so when I have time off, instead of having to schedule individual posts for each platform (or in the case of Instagram, miss posts completely) I can tee up group posts for each one and schedule them to send instantaneously.

The ability to post to Instagram from my workstation is also a benefit as it gives us the chance to edit photos in photoshop or illustrator before publishing.

What do you dislike?

The New Post beta feature is excellent, but sometimes it takes several goes to publish a post - especially if it is going to more than one platform. Also, there are issues in connecting to my file folders, which makes uploading an issue.

There are also bugs with the formatting of photos for Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - although buggy in places, the scheduling and automation features are excellent, and also the ability to edit photos with Creative Cloud from within Hootsuite is fantastic.

As above, being able to schedule group posts to all platforms means that we don't lose any social media functionality when I am away from the office. Content can be set up ahead of time and a whole week of content to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can be set up all prior to leaving the office.

Hootsuite review by Elspeth W.
Elspeth W.

"Takes the stress out of scheduling"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is very helpful for scheduling social media posts and keeping track of what works and what doesn't. I can easily schedule posts across our social media platforms weeks in advance, and change and edit as needed. It has made social media management a breeze. Easy, and worry-free Hootsuite is very helpful, even if you are an amateur. It will up your social media game! I highly recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, I have had some issues scheduling video and gif posts to Instagram, but other than that I enjoy it. That said, I am getting more used to it and can anticipate these problems now. Now that I have figured out this issue it is mildly annoying but less stressful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, though it does take a bit of patience when first learning how to use it.

Streamlining social media posts, keeping track of what our audience likes and dislikes. It is very easy to see what works and what does not, as well as giving the piece of mind that our social media accounts are taken care of. It is a very great product that has helped us track our posts, and make our accounts much more polished.

Hootsuite review by Greismar R.
Greismar R.

"The best platform to publish on social networks"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is a super social media tool for social networking programming. It has a control panel where we can add all our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus), so that you can program publications on Facebook, make tweets or publish content from the same platform, without having to enter account by Account. In addition, we can make a calendar of publications.

What do you dislike?

It is a simpler platform that serves to program and publish in Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with a single click. It allows to validate the publications are giving better results so that we can make decisions that improve the Plan of initial Social average with real and current data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool to plan the publications, this allows us to be more productive and, above all, creative because we are not committed to a date. In addition to scheduling our publications we can stay tuned for changes that occur and dedicate ourselves to interact with our community.

We can get some data, creating reports on Twitter or Facebook without having to pay anything extra. This allows us to know the engagement of our brand, so you can improve the content for users and see what publications are giving better results. This tool allows us to create reports and centralize the tasks of web analytics.

Hootsuite review by Federico V.
Federico V.

"Cool for team working and to manage several channels"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is fantastic to share and manage my Social Media Plan within my team. All of the tools focused on publishing are really powerful. After some years of experience and intense use of Hootsuite, I have to say that I expecially love scheduler that enables me and my team to always have quick but complete overview on ongoing posting activities.

Analytics dashboards are really great supporters of our daily work, as well: we manage to build up a strong reporting structure with all of the data provided.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite has several tools (i.e.: Publisher, Analytics, Assignments, draft, planner, and so on...). It is not always easy to find them. UI may need some little improvements. The left side navigation bar is not always easy to use. Expecially if you are working on a mobile device, or you want to have a quick look through your smartphone, you absolutely need to download Hootsuite app to get all that you need in a comfortable way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage 10 social media properties or less you'd probabily not fully appreciate Hootsuite potential.

When I started using Hootsuite, I absolutely got much more control and better planning on my Social Media activities. I did not solve any particular business problem with Hootsuite, but I noticed that this really powerful tool helped me and my team in doing much more things in much less time, and have a deeper insights on our activities and on the goals we were reaching.

Hootsuite review by Bethany B.
Bethany B.

"Hootsuite for multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Hootsuite allows me to manage multiple accounts is great! Not only am I able to include multiple social media platforms, but multiple accounts within the same platform. That piece is incredibly important.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Hootsuite for a long time. I dislike the changes in plans over the years. However, I love some of the features that have been added here and there with upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for monitoring hashtags and @mentions when it comes to social listening. It will make life so much better! Whether just beginning or managing at the agency level, Hootsuite is a great tool that will help make your digital footprint a success.

Social listening is the biggest item we solve with Hootsuite. Using the streaming columns really helps keep track of virtual events with specific hashtags being tracked, and with following lists.

Hootsuite review by Ricardo M.
Ricardo M.

"Manejo de redes sociales para profesionales!"

What do you like best?

Integra las principales redes sociales en un mismo dashboard, las mas importantes como Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Youtube, LinkedIn, entre otras; esto permite que las cuentas sean monitoreadas sin mayor esfuerzo, lo único que hace falta es tener un monitor mas grande para ver todo lo que pasa en el mundo de las redes sociales. La programación de contenido es extraordinaria ya que te permite publicar todo tipo de contenido en el momento que se predefina de manera muy fácil, solo presionas el calendario y la hora; por cierto también te manda un correo cuando envía tu publicación, es maravilloso. También están los reportes, los cuales me parecen que son los mas completos si pagas por ellos. Otras opciones como asignaciones para las organizaciones son muy interesantes cuando las redes son llevadas por estructuras verticales.

What do you dislike?

Aveces la pestaña para publicar el contenido se minimiza, las publicaciones masivas con imágenes en Facebook tienen problemas, los informes gratuitos son muy básicos, pero de resto creo que es una gran herramienta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite es un software poderoso en el manejo de las redes sociales, permite realizar campañas de mercadeo y publicidad para posicionar los productos o servicios a los potenciales clientes; para poder llegar lejos en las redes sociales debes contar con una herramienta como esta.

Dar a conocer y posicionar la organización en las redes sociales no es tarea fácil, sin embargo Hootsuite hace que esta tarea sea mas llevadera ya que permite visualizar y monitorizar los temas relacionados a los servicios que se ofrecen y a la publicación de contenido sistemático en las principales redes sociales.

Hootsuite review by John M B.
John M B.

"Good"

What do you like best?

The interface is a bit confusing at first, but with the help of the on screen guides i quickly learned the basics of the website and how to efficiently work with Hootsuite. The app is perfect for when I am away from my office and not near any computer. Mobile friendly is the way of the future.

What do you dislike?

Again as i mentioned before, the interface was confusing at first but then over time I was able to adapt and navigate the site and the app with little to no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the walk-throughs carefully and make sure that when they update their system that your platforms are still valid and usable..

We are a small company, thus we needed a way to spread our brand. We already had a small following on Facebook but we wanted to spread further. We added Instagram and Twitter soon there after but realized that managing all three platforms required more time than we could give. Hootsuite allowed us to expand out brand and post on multiple platforms without costing us too much time in doing so.

Hootsuite review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"User Friendly Social Media Management Program "

What do you like best?

I think the best part about Hootesuite is how customizable the program is. It is so easy to get everything that is the most important, all on one screen. The other huge benefit with Hootesuite is that it is cheap! In terms of social media management programs, Hootesuite definitely has the most to offer, at the cheapest price.

What do you dislike?

I think one of the things that I struggle with Hootesuite a little bit is the difficulty with seeing notifications. While I can see all of the social media channels that I need on one screen, I do not feel as though the notifications appear easy enough, I still end up having Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all open so that I can make sure that I am not missing anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Hootesuite as a program to use if you don't have much of a budget to spend on social media management. Becuase they have a non-paid version, you can still do a lot of good work in Hootesuite, for very little money. I would say that you should spend the time to learn it, the platform has a lot of capabilities, and if you learn them all you will be able to do a lot with it.

One of the biggest business problems we are solving with Hootesuite is the current lack of a social media strategy. Hootesuite allows me to get everything that needs to go onto social all in one place and lined up so that I just ensure everything is posted in a timely manner.

Hootsuite review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"An easy way to keep your social media up to date"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to update multiple social media platforms at one time, while still being able to tweak each update as needed. For example, I can add hashtags to Instagram posts. Shorten a post for Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I find the user interface to be a bit messy compared to other products. The most important part of the app, creating new posts, is squeezed into a pop-up window that sits along the top of the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hootsuite is great for updating multiple platforms at a time, but if you're focusing on one platform I think there are better solutions available. For example, Later is great for planning Instagram posts. It let's you see how your feed will look with the schedule post so not only can you schedule posts... you can 'art direct' your entire feed.

Keeping social media account up to date to connect with customers, without having to think about it every day. I can sit down one day and plan posts for the week ahead.

Hootsuite review by Luis E.
Luis E.

"Great Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can integrate Gsuite or Google Drive into the process for social media posting/curating and I don't need to download the materials to upload them to Hootsuite. I also love the new bulk editor and content curation. Also I like how it can manage RSS feeds for curation and posting.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more automatic content curation for more brands, not just one. And also I would love to have automatic Instagram posting for the accounts without using the mobile app. I also dislike the reports are generated using credits while the competition has this covered with the monthly payment. But if you have another tool for reporting, then this is not an issue for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a good quality social media management tool that offers good solutions for your bucks, then Hootsuite is the right choice.

Social Media communication and monitoring, the hability to have multiple teams for customer service and social media monitoring is a must nowadays. You need to keep track of your social media channels and also the competition. It's easy to integrate other channels through the Apps that Hootsuite has and extend the functionality of the platform.

Hootsuite review by Emily E.
Emily E.

"Hootsuite - Great for Social Media Scheduling and Improving"

What do you like best?

I love that you can have several social media platforms linked and organized within the screen. It's visually easy to see all your posts and see which platform they are scheduled for.

What do you dislike?

When I used Hootsuite, not all the social media platforms were linked in a way that Hootsuite could automatically post for you. Instead, you'd need to set a reminder or get sent a push notification and then you would have to copy and paste your post into the actual platform itself. I believe this has changed - I no longer work with Hootsuite but my coworkers do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting used to Hootsuite via one account - so manage one account's platforms via it (instagram, Facebook, twitter) and then add on from there. It can be a little overwhelming to have a ton of accounts to start off with.

We manage several of our clients' social media accounts so Hootsuite solves the problem of scheduling - we can schedule as far in advance as we'd like and don't need to go on each individual account daily. It's increased our speed and reliability of posting.

Hootsuite review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"The best way to keep your companies Social Media Game on point."

What do you like best?

I love Hootsuites ability to customize the layout of your home screen to see exactly what you want to see regarding your connected accounts. I have have facebook's wall, twitters feed, and others right there in front of me as well as being able to see what my upcoming post will be.

I also love the ability to be able to post to all of my social media accounts all at once all from Hootsuite. Hootsuite does all of the work to make the post appear correctly as if they are coming from their native websites/apps.

What do you dislike?

I wish the packages were a little more affordable for a smaller church like myself but I understand what they charge due to such a quality product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this app to any one who wants to take control of their companies social media.

Hootsuite allows me to be able to post to all of my companies social media at one time instead of having to post from each individual app like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. It also make the post look like it was posted naively from withing each appropriate app. This frees up time I would normally have to spend on posting to the different sites.

Learn more about Hootsuite

Hootsuite Videos

Learning about Hootsuite?

* We monitor all Hootsuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(2,436 reviews)