Hop Email

Hop is the app to turn your existing email into simple, multimedia mobile messaging, focused on the people and groups that matter most to you. Hop turns your email messages into a natural chat conversation with the people you know.

Work for Hop Email?
Beekeeper review  2x

Learning about Hop Email?

Hop Email Reviews

Ask Hop Email a Question
Showing 16 Hop Email reviews
Hop Email review by <span>Adam C.</span>
Adam C.

By far the best email solution

What do you like best?

Hop helps to cut out all the clutter of signatures and previous emails while allowing you to see all the conversations you had with someone in the past in a simple view. So it helps reduce the amount of time spent on email. Hop works faster then any email client, and I have tried every one that I could find! The Priority Inbox vs Other inbox saves a lot of time sorting what is important and not important. If others are using Hop as well, it creates a realtime chat between each other. It also allows for encrypted messages between users, which is great when sending sensitive information.

What do you dislike?

Not much, would like a few other small features like Auto Snoozing, and location based reminders. But really, they have the best email client, and now that desktop will be available, it will be the best solution on your smartphone, tablet, and desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simpler email, then use Hop. Some of the UI takes a little getting used to, and it starts in People organized mode, but you can change it back to the typical Inbox setting if that works better for you, which is what I do now. No reason not to try Hop at least for a month or so.

Hop allows for clearer communication and saving time spent on email. Allows for better context with a previous contact as well. I have saved a lot of hours on email, and a better experience then browser based email, or any other app.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hop Email
Hop Email review by <span>Andreas G.</span>
Andreas G.

With Hop you finally have email and messaging integrated

What do you like best?

I love that I can do messaging and email in just one client without switching between applications, also I can search both at the same time. And there is a plethora of additional cool features like group chat, ai based email triage etc. But the best thing is that I can chat (and group chat) with anyone in the world that has an email account, they don't need to use Hop.

What do you dislike?

I am still eagerly waiting for the desktop version of Hop. There is also a little learning curve in the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use email mostly on the desktop wait for the desktop version to come out. Understand that some UI concepts are new, fresh and a little different than with other clients embrace this and you will never want to go back.

I am just handling all my email inflow in a shorter time, and I have slack like features as searchable group chat already included. With one important difference, the recipients of my chats do not have to use hop that it works, they can use any email account and any email client.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Hop Email review by <span>Isaac R.</span>
Isaac R.

This is how email should've been created

What do you like best?

I love how Hop gives me a tool for managing everything i need to do right on top of my existing email. I love how it is free, lets me create channels, and lets me do everything i need using my email account.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a desktop version, it would be really comfortable to use while at work. I believe its in the works however

Recommendations to others considering the product

FREE!!!! definitely worth checking out

Channels let me create really great place to collaborate with my colleagues. I was able to create study group while at school, and after graduating with my colleagues at work. Great solution for making my email more modern and easier to use

Hop Email review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.

Best Communication tool for freelancers

What do you like best?

The REAL combination of Email and Messenger in real-time!

What do you dislike?

Looking forward for Desktop - rest perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product

People who rely on emails and teams collaboration and wants to have unified platform, MUST use Hop! its a growing community of users and the Hop team is adapting our comments and recommendation!

Go Hop!!!

Saves me lots of time in communication with my teams and customers.

The fastest ever email with the most productive search!

Super smart UI / ux

Hop Email review by <span>David F.</span>
David F.

The only thing it lacks is a Mac client

What do you like best?

Hop makes emailing as fun, fast and simple as messaging in WhatsApp or any other messenger. You can reply to email with sound, pictures or video you capture from the app, etc. But unlike those messengers, Hop helps you keep things organised. It organize communications by people you connect to (again exactly like a messaging app), which is truly great, at least for my way of working and communicating. Not to mention that it allows in app calls.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike. The only thing it lacks is a Mac client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's cool.

It helps me responding to email faster than usual and with much less annoyance.

Hop Email review by <span>Nikhilesh  S.</span>
Nikhilesh S.

Wonderful email client for phones

What do you like best?

Fast and responsive! I like the look and feel of the application on the phone and the ability to customize some of the options to suit my requirements

What do you dislike?

Earlier my hotmail account was not syncing to the Hop email application but they seemed to have fixed that problem now!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it ! I gurantee that you will love it!

My email interactions have improved greatly. I reply faster than I ever did and follow up more with clients and peers than before.

Learning about Hop Email?

* We monitor all Hop Email reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.