HopperHQ.com

Hopper is the fully automated Instagram scheduling tool. Upload, edit and schedule your posts online and in advance. Set and forgot. No reminders or push notifications. When you schedule a post with Hopper the whole posting process is automated.

Work for HopperHQ.com?

Learning about HopperHQ.com?

HopperHQ.com Reviews

Ask HopperHQ.com a Question
Showing 5 HopperHQ.com reviews
HopperHQ.com review by <span>Mitch K.</span>
Mitch K.

"Great Instagram Uploader "

What do you like best?

I can easily upload images in bulk and schedule all my posts on one screen. Other programs have only enable one post to be uploaded at a time which can be extremely frustrating and time consuming. Hopper HQ saves me time with it's easy to use and efficient interface.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload multiple photos into one post so followers can scroll through images on an individual post. At present if we want to do this we have to upload directly through the instagram app. Would be nice to be able to set this up on Hopper and schedule for a future date and time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product that has improved greatly since we signed up. They are constantly implementing new features and the interface is continually improving. Can't wait to see what it's like in a another few months. Very happy so far.

It saves time posting individual instagram posts through the app, it also allows us to schedule posts in advance with the first comment uploaded with the photo which includes all our hashtags. I can upload posts for as long as I need and not have to touch or think about instagram until the next posts need to be uploaded.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HopperHQ.com
HopperHQ.com review by <span>Enrique G.</span>
Enrique G.

"Best IG posting tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of uploading, scheduling and not having to manually post after getting a reminder like with most IG scheduling tools.

What do you dislike?

Since we have multiple stores in one IG account, I would like to have the ability to select from predefined locations.

Time, we are able to upload and schedule multiple posts, some at hours were we are still closed (or sleeping) and Hopper is taking care of our IG posting.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

HopperHQ.com review by User

"Makes Scheduling From a Computer Easy"

What do you like best?

I like being able to schedule & publish Instagram content directly from a computer, and not just receiving notifications to publish manually. You can also add a first comment, which is where I put my hashtags.

What do you dislike?

You can't publish Instagram albums and you can't select a cover for videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although scheduled posts may fail, overall it helps to save time and streamline Instagram publishing.

It helps to save time by scheduling and publishing, rather than having to log in manually for each client and post manually.

HopperHQ.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Lifesaver for Agencies"

What do you like best?

I can actually schedule posts to Instagram! This tool allows you to even add in the first comment, so you can include hashtags.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little steep, but they do offer a free two-week trial that more than allows you to test out the tool.

This is a huge timesaver. We used to have to post things after work hours, which could take up a significant amount of time.

HopperHQ.com review by <span>Letisha  M.</span>
Letisha M.

"LOVE HOPPER"

What do you like best?

It saves me time. No push notifications. And i can plan content for months and add hashatags to first comment section. I am growing the business accs

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike I enjoy using this platform and its easy to use and creat customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

good work. Get it

many! The ones mantioned above

Learning about HopperHQ.com?

* We monitor all HopperHQ.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.