Hostwinds

Hostwinds offers website hosting for individuals and businesses of all sizes, with 24/7/365 support and nightly backups.

Work for Hostwinds?
Lunarpages review  2x

Learning about Hostwinds?

Hostwinds Reviews

Ask Hostwinds a Question
Showing 69 Hostwinds reviews
Hostwinds review by <span>Umran v.</span>
Umran v.

A budget vps with quality support.

What do you like best?

Well I was looking for a budget VPS with quality support. It was the first time I was trying to host websites on VPS and support was one of the main factors. After reviewing lot on the web I have chosen Hostwinds.

My selection has proved right till date.

The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They have a good knowledgebase and wiki online.

What do you dislike?

I want to say that their services a bit high but they are worth it. They know their work well and their services are beyond praise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thank goodness for Hostwinds that I managed to. They gave me step-by-step instructions and their support is unbelievable. I've been messing up a lot of time and Hostwinds never fails me. My site is much faster than my previous one, and I am ultimately satisfied. Keep it up!

Their live chat people are always there to assist. Since I was totally new to managing VPS, initially I raised lot of support questions. Their support team is very helpful and helped a lot.

They proved that there is no much technical expertise required to manage a VPS. I rarely faced any problems with Hostwinds and they have handled the problems which I created (not from their side). They are good option for anyone looking for quality hosting withing the budget. I would surely recommend everyone to give Hostwinds a try !

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hostwinds
Hostwinds review by <span>John H.</span>
John H.

Totally impressed with HostWinds web hosting service

What do you like best?

When I first came to Hostwinds ssd hosting I was very careful about everything I did. I have had a lot of hosts in my past thats had bad support or died. With hostwinds I now know I came to the right place. It is the best hosting out there! There support team is beyond great and they are also Online 24/7. If you ever need help they wont ask questions they will jump on it right then and there. They stand by there product and they don’t rip you off.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the quality of the services provided by Hostwinds team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

I found hostwinds web host and needed to transfer my files to their shared ssd hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

What Website Hosting solution do you use?

Hostwinds review by <span>Huynh Thi B.</span>
Huynh Thi B.

I am a lucky user of thei host!

What do you like best?

They have a very good support! I recently had some issues with website loading. They found its the page issue nothing with hosting.

And they provide their support even on holidays. They are a great hosting too. And they are very much reliable in everything.

They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person.

What do you dislike?

You know I would like ot have cheaper prices but I think I get what I have paid for. They are worth it. I mean every dollar I pay them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a Great Web hosting company with great support which is helpful for 24 hours. And even at nights! I want to say not many companies may guarantee such quality services and so high uptime. Overall having a deal with them, I get quality services which is full-featured and not costly.

Having some problems, they solve them all in no time. They know how to solve this or that problems and it means much for me. Quality services mean much for me and I appreciate them for their unmatched services. Thank you a lot.

They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website. And it helps me much in running my websites in a reliable manner. They are helpful around the clock and using them I feel my IT business is in the firm hands. I have only positive experience from them.

Hostwinds review by <span>Santeri T.</span>
Santeri T.

They are rock!

What do you like best?

You know I have had my experiences with some other providers earlier but generally they were negative but my experience with Hostwinds is the best so far, good uptime and customer service and I am allowed to do pretty much anything on the VPS (install software, etc). They take a good care of my IT business. I am very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I am also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface. The are rally good for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have lower prices but overall they are not bad for me. Though my budget is not huge I can afford their quality services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The telephone support was very very good. It sets a new standard in fact. This makes me happy.

They are patient, skilled and proactive. Hostwinds makes me feel confident because I know there is good help when I need it. Domains, Hosting, CPanel, DNS, Mail Servers etc. Their services are beyond praise and they are really the best for me due to their unparalleled services. I am glad to be with them. Thanks a lot!

I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me! And they are really helpful in running my websites smoothly and reliably. I appreciate their help, and it is true!!!

Hostwinds review by <span>Michael G.</span>
Michael G.

Good web host with helpful technical support team!

What do you like best?

Very Satisfied. Glad I have found Hostwinds website hosting. I have been a costumer for over 3 months and have been extremely satisfied with this host for various reasons: speed, reliability, and support. Prior to using their cloud web hosting, I had a website running on their shared hosting. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me. Recommended.

What do you dislike?

Nice web hosting provider. Pricing is a bit high, but I will continue using their hosting services for many years to come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I never make a recommendation of service, but in the case of HostWinds I will make an exception. If you are still looking and pondering, ponder no more, these guys are so helpful.

When I had problems with their service and posted a video about it online, Hostwinds themselves reached out to me even though I didn't even ask for it. Now I am happy!

Hostwinds review by <span>Arnold D.</span>
Arnold D.

The best hositng provider U have ever used.

What do you like best?

So far it has been great with HostWinds, the major plus of their company is definitely their support,they help you with anything. They are cheap when you want to buy, they are a good priced hosting provider. Overall I am very happy with the service, there are only some minor issues, but I will not change host now. I felt really good that my website is always up and loads faster than most of my competitors website.

I have also contacted their support several times, it takes 5 minutes on an average for a customer representative of hostgator to come on chat to help you. Ads it is great.

What do you dislike?

Hostwinds has never given me problems... and If I've had one, it's always been super easy to get help. The support is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing I love is their support. 24 X 7 chat with highly capable individuals from both billing and support.

The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

using them I fell safe and sound and all my troubles went away - I hope - forever and ever.

You can submit a ticket through a web-mail based form and it will most likely be responded to within the same hour. I've also had live chats with them and they really know what they're talking about, they aren't untrained professionals off in India or anything.

Learning about Hostwinds?

* We monitor all Hostwinds reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.