Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Hostwinds

(86 reviews)

Hostwinds offers website hosting for individuals and businesses of all sizes, with 24/7/365 support and nightly backups.

Work for Hostwinds?

Learning about Hostwinds?

Hostwinds Reviews

Ask Hostwinds a Question
Showing 86 Hostwinds reviews
Hostwinds review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"Every thing is in the right place. "

What do you like best?

The main thing which I like about Hostwinds is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with Hostwinds have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own. I found during my web hosting with them that their team has knowledge of everything pertaining to issue we come across on cPanel. Uptime is good, at least in my case, the server never went down till now. So every thing seems at a correct place and I found it o'k to recommend them to my friends especially those who are interested in getting quality and reliable services at very modest rates. And I like their system of discounts which makes services with them more attractive for the webmaster with a tight budget. Good enough for me.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that there is much to be disliked. All I have a deal with worked well and smoothly but sometimes I experienced a little downtime which did not influence the work of my web site nohow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall Hostwinds is reliable and trustworthy enough to have a deal with as they work well for me.

Using Hostwinds services I have succeeded in the hosting business significantly. My web site is online for 24 hours and many clients is able to visit it with no issues. They have brought me a good income overall. And their support is helpful for me in many aspects and it is really great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hostwinds
Hostwinds review by Darko L.
Darko L.

"Reliable, friendly and immediate. "

What do you like best?

I was a total newbie, building a website for a friend using WEEBLY . Hostwinds was recommended by WEEBLY and so that's how we met. The tech support staff walked me through the process and helped behind the scenes to get my website up and running. Anytime I have a question or problem, I receive immediate and excellent service. I also appreciate their updates and notices of things I need to attend to, including installations of updated versions of WordPress (for my other website) and maintenance activities. Reliable, friendly and immediate--I couldn't ask for more! And it's really important.

What do you dislike?

While using Hostwinds company, I have noticed that their uptime is not always high, sometime I experienced slight downtime. Bit overall I am satisfied with them. And I would like to have more discounts on their services. It is always pleasant to save some money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have quality hosting services, Hostwinds is the way to follow. They know what to do in different situations and they are always helpful. When I need their help, they are always here to do it. Good host with solid reputation. And affordable prices.

Frankly speaking Hostwinds company is proven to be the best for my business. Servers are as solid as a rock and prices are competitive for my modest budget. I appreciate any help of them. For me it means much. And I have never met the same services anywhere else. They take a good care of all their customers.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Hostwinds review by Maria C.
Maria C.

"Most reliable host for me. "

What do you like best?

The most trustworthy and reliable Hostwinds is! They have stable servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages. There is no downtime on their stable servers which are online around the clock. Support is also active any time I contact them. When I put a question, it is always answered in no time. I mean very fast. Overall I want to say that support works well for me. They are skillful and knowledgeable. I really like how they work for me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it happens downtime but it is not for a long time. Their technicians are in touch even at night hours to help me out. That is why I do not feel any discomfort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you think of having a deal with Hostwinds, go with this trustworthy hosting provider as their services are unparalleled and helpful and responsive. There is no problems while using their services. But if something goes wrong, they are always out there to help me out. So follow them to see how quality they are! This is my advice. I really like how they provide their services for their customers. And it is really important to know that you are with a right provider. Thanks a lot. You are really great!

Having a deal with Hostwinds is a successful business. They run my website smoothly and reliably and it is a fair deal. I love to be their successful customer.

Hostwinds review by Retu P.
Retu P.

" Unparalleled services with 100% uptime and active support."

What do you like best?

Guess Hostwinds is worth trying because of their unparalleled services with 100% uptime and active support which know how to make their services webmaster-friendly and quickly. Finding a cheap VPS deal wasn’t happening for me, until I ran into this hosting company. I could not be more satisfied, everything I need for the price, best value around. Generous as usual, they offer plenty of features. A feature that got my attention is their recovery tool. Impressed so far! They are really reliable for me.

What do you dislike?

I have tried their services and found out that their technicians are fat but not enough for me. I would like them to answer me faster and I would say even immediately. Overall they helped me and I think this process must be faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support is available from them. I never had any problems with Hostwinds ever. I can highly recommend all of their services. I have two domains with them. It is a very good company and service. Great price! Highly Recommended to all.

I have been renting space with Hostwinds for a fair while now. I have gone through many web hosting and domain companies and they are by far the most affordable and the best there is - this is the first one I have been happy with and stuck with. Servers are well-balanced and network is solid and stable and there is no glitches on them at all.

Hostwinds review by Christopher K.
Christopher K.

"Effective and quality hosting provider. "

What do you like best?

Their support team told me that my website was scanned every minute for intruders and vulnerabilities and I have never felt safer. No security issues with them, highly recommend! Also they are very cost effective also. I have no much money to spend on hosting but it is enough to buy a right plan for me with many resources and features which are very necessary for me.

I use them and like how they work for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have higher uptime but overall it is not bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My brother had been telling me for years to switch to Hostwinds; I was finally so frustrated with my old hosting company that I decided to move the very day my account expired. Hostwinds helped me even with my transfer! I didn't lose any files and my site was only offline for an hour. I look forward to a bright future. And I do believe this host will help me much in running my web site in a quality webmaster-friendly manner. Nice work from my point of view. I appreciate all you have done for me.

Hostwinds has one of the better user interfaces out there. Their Account Manager is surprisingly not that intimidating and pretty easy to use. Customer service answers pretty fast when I contact them. Don't think my site has been down hardly ever during my time with them. Very happy with this decent hosting provider.

Hostwinds review by Jakob R.
Jakob R.

"The best hosting provider for all my needs. "

What do you like best?

I am a small business owner who doesn't have time to waste. Thanks to HostWinds, I got my online store up in no time. I like the fact that when I have questions, they are always there to help. During the day, I am extremely busy with my clients, so it's nice to know I can call HostWinds in the evening. I definitely recommend them to use as I have failed to find better hosting provider elsewhere. Thanks to them I know what the hosting provider must be.

What do you dislike?

Overall I would like to have higher uptime and cheaper prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys are really great to work with. They are very down to earth and easy to talk to when I need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too. I highly recommend using Hostwinds. You will hardly find a better hosting provider. they know their work well and they know how to run your business successfully. That is true!

I have used a lot of web hosting services over the years. Someone recommended HostWinds and I have become a believer in their great service. They have been great. And people who sign up with them on my recommendation have been happy as well so I give them 5 Stars. They have never let me down and help me much in running my web site smoothly and reliably.

Hostwinds review by Charlie M.
Charlie M.

"Successful webmaster! "

What do you like best?

Since I am renting a server, I would also like someone else to take care of all the management! Thanks to HostWinds and their excellent fully managed server options. A great help from them I have got. They are a great hosting company. You pay more than some companies, but it seems to be well worth it since support is always willing to help, even if it isn't their problem. Thanks to them, I have succeeded in the IT industry greatly.

What do you dislike?

As usual I would like to have their quality services at more inexpensive prices. And sometimes websites load not very fast but it happens not very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up with HostWinds is simple, easy, and affordable (in terms of money and time). Set up only takes a few minutes and they provide tons of support and services for you and your clients! You create your name, packages, and features—and make money off the profits! Your clients are able to create beautiful and profitable websites for their own businesses! I am thankful for this new business adventure!!

With HostWinds, set up for selling is easy and fast. They give you all the tools need to sell including multiple free websites and freedom to create packages and prices. It is up to you! Best of all the service is all on them allowing you to just concentrate on selling. They are really helpful for me in many aspects and I am using them with pleasure. I left my old hosting company because there were so many issues and problems. All those issues are gone now. I was able to keep my customers and switch them with very little hassle. I wish I would have switched to hostwinds long ago.

Hostwinds review by Szigethi E.
Szigethi E.

"Positive experinece. "

What do you like best?

is a great webhosting company. They have everything and offer everything in order to make their Hostwinds customers happy to be their customers. I would say some of the benefits that keep me a happy customer is that they have the best-in-industry live customer support, 24 / 7 no matter what time it is they have someone there to help you at anytime time. Also, it's very positive and comfortable feeling to know that Hostwinds has fierce protection of personal information which helps to feel like your personal information is safe.

What do you dislike?

I want to have cheaper prices on their quality services but overall I am completely satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hostwinds is amazing they have the best response time I ever seen. When I first started my website I had a problem with my server loading so I made one phone call to their support team and let me tell you I was shocked on how fast an issue like that got fixed. I highly recommend giving this hosting provider a chance they will AMAZE you. I love being their customer.

They run fairly quick and there's hardly any downtime. To be honest I've been with them for a while now and they've shown me the out most respect. The price is good for what you're getting to build your site and the support is great as they're very helpful when I call in with questions.

Hostwinds review by Dario R.
Dario R.

"They do provide features for more advanced websites"

What do you like best?

Just transferred over and it went fast and smooth. Great appreciation to tech support, they were superb. Answered my emails within 15mins max. Made the whole transfer less worrying. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

What do you dislike?

Any question I had, over a number of calls, was always greeted with enthusiasm and a genuineness. Nothing bad about this web host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.

I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. They paused in 5 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened.

HostWinds features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean). They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.

Hostwinds review by Richard N.
Richard N.

"I like the way they work. "

What do you like best?

You know I have spent much time trying to find a right host for my needs and asked my friends about the hosting companies they used and Hostwinds was advised me to try. I thought - why not?! They offer unlimited plan (unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, unlimited domains) at $6.74/mo with 25% discount. plus they also offer 60 day money back guarantee, 99.999% uptime guarantee, 100% satisfaction guarantee - all these things seemed very attractive for me and I have made up my mind to try them and I have never felt sorry about this decision. It was a real success for me. Their support is fast and prompt and skillful in fixing issues if they occur.

What do you dislike?

Nevertheless their services are not pricey, I would like to have their plan cheaper. And I would also like to have to have more discounts on their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That is not easy to have a reliable and trustworthy hosting provider and Hostwinds is such a host which solves a lot of hosting problems and makes your IT life much easier. I also want to say I have never faced any downtime of my web site and network is fully-redundant. Thanks to their quality services, I have become a successful webmaster. Thanks a lot for your unmatched services.

Using their services, I have started to earn more money and I have improved my business immensely. That is important for me.

Hostwinds review by Adomo B.
Adomo B.

"Hostwinds support are very friendly and responsive"

What do you like best?

Thanks for the prompt service. My client cannot afford to have a glitch in his email service or to have an issue with the setup, and you were able to flip the switch without the slightest hiccup in my service. AWESOME! Thanks so much, Hostwinds!!

What do you dislike?

Pricing for shared hosting plans is a bit high, so it will be great if Hostwinds reduce their pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hostwinds Tech Support staff are prompt and the best at what you do. Thank you very much as your time, assistance and efforts are very much appreciated.

It happened so that I had an issue with my custom 404 error page loading today and started a chat with one of Hostwinds IT experts. He was able to quickly resolve the problem and seemed happy to do so. He gave updates as to the amount of time it would take to resolve as well as check to ensure I was able to see the page before ending the chat. I just wanted to say thanks and let you know how much I appreciated his help.

Hostwinds review by Thorsten K.
Thorsten K.

"Hostwinds repond quickly, know how to fix problems"

What do you like best?

Really good web host. Thanks a lot hostwinds team for providing me with professional hosting services. I have spent endless hours combing through the various web hosting services online, and am pleased to say that the best one, overall, is the one I started out with! Great hosting package for the price. Site is very professional looking and easy to navigate. I was sold by the combination of the package, the look and feel of your Web site and the online manual.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple of downtime periods but problems have been rectified quickly. And regular progress reports allow us to keep our clients reliably informed of the situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend hostwinds hosting for ROR. The technical support is very nice. I usually get responses within 15 minutes. They also have support for a lot of extra features that many hosts don't – Ruby on Rails in particular. The last reason was cPanel, which I consider the best control panel on the market.

Hostwinds support is what convinced me to go with this decent ssd host I'm still waiting (about 30 days now) for one of their competitors to answer the email questions I posted and the telephone messages I left.

Hostwinds review by Jurgen F.
Jurgen F.

"Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast support"

What do you like best?

I was scared to death to start a website and he made me feel extremely at ease and more confident at starting the process. Hostwinds let me know I can start with a little and build up as I see fit and want to. I honestly have not had better customer service over the phone probably in my lifetime! Because of them, I did not even shop around at any other website or web hosting places. That says a lot because I typically will shop around on most of my purchases. I don't think you can put a price on the comfort and service they give. What a personable and helpful guys! Thanks again and I can't wait to start building my another site!

What do you dislike?

I'm very happy with the choice I made, no complaints. Thanks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

he performance of my websites has improved by 30%, resource file delivery performance is extremely consistent, and user posting (I use a wiki for authors) is going well and behaving well.

Most recently, I needed assistance with the switching of primary and sub domains on one of my accounts and ran into a few challenges along the way. Help desk support from Hostwinds was fast, effective and courteous. Outstanding !!

Hostwinds review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Being their customer is a bless for me, overall!!! "

What do you like best?

Overall it is really a bless for me to host my site with them because of their unmatched and quality services which contain many useful resources to succeed in the IT industry. Hostwinds is a really good hosting company for anyone who is thinking about starting a website or if you have a website and want to transfer Your Site to this one. They make it (I mean your website transfer to them) for you for free and in a quality way. And unlimited domains sound really good for me.

What do you dislike?

You know their load speed is a bit slow for me but it happens from time to time, not often.

And I would like to have their services cheaper. But they know their work well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best web hosting service which is very safe, fast, unlimited and have great support. They have many helpful options for beginners in web hosting, like easy way to start and create website. I like them and they way they provide their services for me. Unlimited features in their plans are attractive as well.

And free dedicated IP addresses ... I really like it.

One con to Hostwinds , however, is that the CPanel is a little different from other hosting sites. Overall, Hostwinds is a good hosting company that has serviced which are able to satisfy the demands of many discriminating webmasters all over the IT world.

Hostwinds review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"I am glad to be the ir customer. "

What do you like best?

I am really glad to be a customer of hostwinds.com company because of their quality and webmaster-friendly services. The prices are not very high especially for starters and I recommend they set the regular prices to that they give in offers. The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties to help with Wordpress. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too. Everything was simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have cheaper prices on their quality services but I do believe they are worth every cent I pay for their services. It goes without saying this company is the best I have ever used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend you to use them as they are proven to be the best in this realm. And their services are great!

Hostwinds is a tremendous value for the money. I signed up hesitantly, thinking no reasonably priced site could offer the services and support I needed, but I was wrong. Within a day of sign-up, I received an email from a person who volunteered to help me through the process of getting my site up and running -- though I had already been to the full-featured control panel and worked out all the logistics of moving my site on my own.

Hostwinds review by Umran v.
Umran v.

"A budget vps with quality support. "

What do you like best?

Well I was looking for a budget VPS with quality support. It was the first time I was trying to host websites on VPS and support was one of the main factors. After reviewing lot on the web I have chosen Hostwinds.

My selection has proved right till date.

The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They have a good knowledgebase and wiki online.

What do you dislike?

I want to say that their services a bit high but they are worth it. They know their work well and their services are beyond praise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thank goodness for Hostwinds that I managed to. They gave me step-by-step instructions and their support is unbelievable. I've been messing up a lot of time and Hostwinds never fails me. My site is much faster than my previous one, and I am ultimately satisfied. Keep it up!

Their live chat people are always there to assist. Since I was totally new to managing VPS, initially I raised lot of support questions. Their support team is very helpful and helped a lot.

They proved that there is no much technical expertise required to manage a VPS. I rarely faced any problems with Hostwinds and they have handled the problems which I created (not from their side). They are good option for anyone looking for quality hosting withing the budget. I would surely recommend everyone to give Hostwinds a try !

Hostwinds review by John H.
John H.

"Totally impressed with HostWinds web hosting service"

What do you like best?

When I first came to Hostwinds ssd hosting I was very careful about everything I did. I have had a lot of hosts in my past thats had bad support or died. With hostwinds I now know I came to the right place. It is the best hosting out there! There support team is beyond great and they are also Online 24/7. If you ever need help they wont ask questions they will jump on it right then and there. They stand by there product and they don’t rip you off.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the quality of the services provided by Hostwinds team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

I found hostwinds web host and needed to transfer my files to their shared ssd hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Hostwinds review by Huynh Thi B.
Huynh Thi B.

"I am a lucky user of thei host! "

What do you like best?

They have a very good support! I recently had some issues with website loading. They found its the page issue nothing with hosting.

And they provide their support even on holidays. They are a great hosting too. And they are very much reliable in everything.

They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person.

What do you dislike?

You know I would like ot have cheaper prices but I think I get what I have paid for. They are worth it. I mean every dollar I pay them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a Great Web hosting company with great support which is helpful for 24 hours. And even at nights! I want to say not many companies may guarantee such quality services and so high uptime. Overall having a deal with them, I get quality services which is full-featured and not costly.

Having some problems, they solve them all in no time. They know how to solve this or that problems and it means much for me. Quality services mean much for me and I appreciate them for their unmatched services. Thank you a lot.

They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website. And it helps me much in running my websites in a reliable manner. They are helpful around the clock and using them I feel my IT business is in the firm hands. I have only positive experience from them.

Hostwinds review by Santeri T.
Santeri T.

"They are rock! "

What do you like best?

You know I have had my experiences with some other providers earlier but generally they were negative but my experience with Hostwinds is the best so far, good uptime and customer service and I am allowed to do pretty much anything on the VPS (install software, etc). They take a good care of my IT business. I am very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I am also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface. The are rally good for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have lower prices but overall they are not bad for me. Though my budget is not huge I can afford their quality services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The telephone support was very very good. It sets a new standard in fact. This makes me happy.

They are patient, skilled and proactive. Hostwinds makes me feel confident because I know there is good help when I need it. Domains, Hosting, CPanel, DNS, Mail Servers etc. Their services are beyond praise and they are really the best for me due to their unparalleled services. I am glad to be with them. Thanks a lot!

I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me! And they are really helpful in running my websites smoothly and reliably. I appreciate their help, and it is true!!!

Hostwinds review by Anna G.
Anna G.

"They have been rock solid for me! "

What do you like best?

I have never experienced any downtime with Hostwinds. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

I have only had to reach out for assistance 1 time and they were great. They email me in advance several times to let me know when they are doing updates and are very accommodating.

So far, I am very pleased with everything. Support has been responsive and on point. Their technicians would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.

What do you dislike?

To say bad words, one must experience it but I did not! They work well and they know how to make my IT life easier and smoother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Hostwinds for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project. They have some pretty great stuff going on. They are running on great technology that allows them to provide super fast, secure, and inexpensive WordPress hosting.

My experience with Hostwinds has been very positive. Now that my site is hosted with them, I have a higher level of confidence and pride when sharing links to my site. I value peoples' time, therefore I only want to present important content. Likewise, I don't want to waste anyone's time waiting for a page to load. Hostwinds hosting is fast and dependable. In addition to performance, they excel with their top-notch admin interface, documentation, and support.

Hostwinds review by Garland L.
Garland L.

"The best I have ever used. "

What do you like best?

Hostwinds web hosting is great quality! It is easy to set up a website, and easy to edit, the hosting is amazing, it never crashed unlike past hosts, 100% uptime, the support team are very helpful, it doesn't take long at all to get your issues fixed, they are kind, and fixing. The cost of the hosting was of expected, it was an average price, I was happy with the amount it costed, it is not under priced, but it is not overpriced, for what the hosting is like, it is a great price.

What do you dislike?

The greater part of their work is to my liking. I cannot say any bad words of their activity in the Internet.

I would like to have quicker technicians it is true.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hostwinds is s the fastest web host,easy to use, user friendly, mail upgradable, got everything from the homepage, single click everything you got, mails are faster when sent or received,attachment so easy, no expertise required to use it. They are fast and rresponsive and try to meet all my needs in no time.

Hostwinds is one of the best hosts out there, I truly recommend it to any looking to host a website of a small size, to huge. Get your website today! All works well with them and I am really happy being their customer. they make my life easier and simpler. They are great in delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner. They have stable servers which are well-balanced.

Hostwinds review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Good web host with helpful technical support team!"

What do you like best?

Very Satisfied. Glad I have found Hostwinds website hosting. I have been a costumer for over 3 months and have been extremely satisfied with this host for various reasons: speed, reliability, and support. Prior to using their cloud web hosting, I had a website running on their shared hosting. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me. Recommended.

What do you dislike?

Nice web hosting provider. Pricing is a bit high, but I will continue using their hosting services for many years to come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I never make a recommendation of service, but in the case of HostWinds I will make an exception. If you are still looking and pondering, ponder no more, these guys are so helpful.

When I had problems with their service and posted a video about it online, Hostwinds themselves reached out to me even though I didn't even ask for it. Now I am happy!

Hostwinds review by Arnold D.
Arnold D.

"The best hositng provider U have ever used. "

What do you like best?

So far it has been great with HostWinds, the major plus of their company is definitely their support,they help you with anything. They are cheap when you want to buy, they are a good priced hosting provider. Overall I am very happy with the service, there are only some minor issues, but I will not change host now. I felt really good that my website is always up and loads faster than most of my competitors website.

I have also contacted their support several times, it takes 5 minutes on an average for a customer representative of hostgator to come on chat to help you. Ads it is great.

What do you dislike?

Hostwinds has never given me problems... and If I've had one, it's always been super easy to get help. The support is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing I love is their support. 24 X 7 chat with highly capable individuals from both billing and support.

The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

using them I fell safe and sound and all my troubles went away - I hope - forever and ever.

You can submit a ticket through a web-mail based form and it will most likely be responded to within the same hour. I've also had live chats with them and they really know what they're talking about, they aren't untrained professionals off in India or anything.

Hostwinds review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Why am I with Hostwinds?! "

What do you like best?

Why am I with Hostwinds?! It is a really good question. Well shortly my answer is - they are the best and most reliable provider I have ever had a deal with. Their prices are not high taking into account the amo7unt of resources which are included in their plans. Their services are attractive for me due ti their quality services which make me feel safe and sound. Server stability is very important for me!

What do you dislike?

I cannot say I feel not good using Hostwinds' services as they know what they are doing independently if it is a day time or night. They do all their best to be ahead of many other hosting companies. And they have succeeded in this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have not found a right hosting company yet, Hostwinds is good and reliable enough to stick to them because of their unmatched services which are suitable for many webmasters all over the IT world. Using them, you will never feel disappointed as they are qualoity and skillful for 24 hours a day. Thanks to them you know that your IT business is in the firm hands. Thank you for your enticing and reliable services.

Paying little but having quality around the clock services - what else can I wish from the hosting company?!

I get what I have paid before. The level of their service is high. And it is really good.

Hostwinds review by Philip B.
Philip B.

"Excellent stability for a site. Price is good. "

What do you like best?

All I can say that finally I have found a good place for hosting my web site - It is Hostwinds. The process has been so smooth and I thank their team for that because I needed some help with the technical side of this sometimes. I just wanted to let you know that Hostwinds have great employees that have made this experience of switching from a different provider great.

Network Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

What do you dislike?

Hostwinds support and service has been excellent! Keep up the good work. Nothing bad at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have absolutely been excellent, everyone at hostwinds has always been amazing and they have gone above and beyond. There was a guy that I remember and enjoyed working with, they have exceeded all standards I had in my mind. Their firm is professional.

Setup was quick. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Hostwinds review by Anna H.
Anna H.

"Hostwinds team usually reply 5 minutes after you submit your ticket"

What do you like best?

Wanna thank Hostwinds for providing me with good hosting service. I have been very pleased with the support even when it is not their fault. Never got an angry support rep. A great plus is that they offer Multiple locations. Just contact them for further details and choose a server which is closer to your website visitors. My sites are online and my visitors are happy.

What do you dislike?

It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support, but still pricing should be reduced a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time I have an issue, I feel like I'm working with MS Staff. They are knowledgeable and respectful when dealing with us. I have 2 sites and one SQL Server with Hostwinds

I had only once a bigger issue with transferring a domain from a German registrar to hostwinds what appeared to be a language problem and I needed to sit and translate, what was pretty annoying. Their support was helpful, thanks God, one of their IT experts know German.

Hostwinds review by Emillen A.
Emillen A.

"I just totally Love them! RecommendHostWinds ssd hosting to thers"

What do you like best?

I wanna say that hostwinds provides me with professional services. When I first came across their prices it almost seemed to good to be true. I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys. I have fast speed connectivity and everything works like a clock. Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

What do you dislike?

What I want to ask their team is to continue providing such professional hosting services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now more than ever, I recommend hostwinds ssd web hosting solutions to all people looking for professional web host to host wordpress, e-commerce (os commerce, magento commerce, Cube cart), phpBB forum, Dotclear. I like them.

So, after several days I contacted them directly, they replied immediately and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought according to my requirements. I wanna thank their team.

Hostwinds review by Praveen B.
Praveen B.

"High quality of Tech Support Staff"

What do you like best?

Wanna add that Hostwinds pricing on their ssd web hosting plan is nice. One of the most friendliest and most helpful customer support team I have ever dealt with. I enjoy my website speed, uptime and features which Hostwinds give me in my hosting account.

What do you dislike?

I recommend Hostwinds - it is a professional web host. I will update my review in future, but thus far my experience has been thoroughly positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend their hosting, domain registration and tech support. Besides, their powerful servers are fast. Moreover, my website's pages load fast. They have a well balanced system over there. They are always ready to take that extra step.

Began thinking of transferring my Dotclear web sites to their VPS account based on SSD storage.

Hostwinds review by Jakub M.
Jakub M.

"The host I like most of all. "

What do you like best?

Talking about Hostwinds services, the first thought which comes across my mind - they are the best in delivering their IT services in the whole IT industry. They work well for me and I have no experienced any downtime. Prices are affordable for my modest budget and they offer discounts from time to time for me and it is very convenient as you may save some some of money having a deal with them. Their flexible system of discounts is rally nice and attractive for me. And I appreciate when a hosting provider behaves like that.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about them as their servers work with no outages.

When I communicate with their technicians, they are fast and prompt and they help me any time I contact them (even at nights!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know many webmasters want to be successful in the IT world and I want to say Hostwinds is a right company to reach your hosting goals. Use them with no hesitations as they know their work well. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible and they provide their services taking into account the demands of all their customers. All is great with them and I am fond of them. That is great indeed!

Dealing with Hostwinds, I have succeeded in the IT world significantly. I have earned some sum of money with them and got quality help, by the way.

Hostwinds review by Arsenio C.
Arsenio C.

"I'm very happy with them so far."

What do you like best?

What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. The people on hostwinds site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

What do you dislike?

I believe that it will be perfect if they reduce their pricing rates a bit. It will be much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - their highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist. Recommended!

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

I asked them some questions regarding database and also what scripts I should install for my future online project. They were polite and explained me everything I needed to know. Many thanks.

Hostwinds review by Emppu F.
Emppu F.

"LOVE them. Wonderful support "

What do you like best?

I am satsified with hostwinds service. They were extremely helpful in moving my new website setup from a subdirectory to the main domain name. I couldn't have done it without support, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Good job, thanks!

What do you dislike?

I would like to pay less money, but still the service is amazingly professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.

They are very responsive, prompt and know exactly what to do, very professional and has great tech knowledge! Bravo! I am very satisfied with the technical support which has been fast, and efficient

Hostwinds review by Ray L.
Ray L.

"Hostwinds ssd hosting plans are quite cheap"

What do you like best?

Since I have signed up with Hostwinds, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!

What do you dislike?

Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! I like everything about this web host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ordering process is pretty simple and easy to follow, and I got my answers though the FAQ section for few things, and got the rest from the support, which they are very helpful on resolving two sticking issues I have.

I like their support. Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell.

I like this decent hosting service and highly recommend them to others.

Hostwinds review by Jidde d.
Jidde d.

"Great prices and EXTREMELY helpful support "

What do you like best?

I would not hesitate to recommend hostwinds to anyone. Support is almost instantaneous and friendly as can be. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 3 months and never regretted it once. They offer 24/7 support and when I moved to them, they moved all of my websites to their server for free and within hours of signing up.

What do you dislike?

Totally impressed! Hope you will be as I am.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

Pricing - 1st thing to grab anyone's attention. Low-cost ssd hosting accounts and great specs drew me in.

Hostwinds review by Georgy M.
Georgy M.

"Best web host! Hostwinds offer nice hosting plans"

What do you like best?

Hostwinds fit my needs perfectly! I highly recommend them. By far the best hosting company I have used: ever. It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with Hostwinds, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - The price is great and everything is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to recommend them to anyone how is starting to host their own blogs.

If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER web that can match the customer service.

Hostwinds review by Agamenon S.
Agamenon S.

"Decent and reliable services from a right host. "

What do you like best?

Having a deal with a right hosting provider makes your IT life easier and smoother. Their servers are well-balanced and I have no bad experience with them. There is no downtime or glitches. Their services are full-featured and they are solid. Thanks to them I have succeeded in the IT industry significantly. I like how they work for me as they know what they are doing nowadays. And it is really magnificent.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about them it is their pricing policy, I would like to have their quality services cheaper and it is quite natural for a webmaster I believe. Overall their services are to9 my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know how it is to looking for a right host and when you have found it, you stick to it and don't want to change it anyhow. Their technicians are skillful and knowledgeable enough to have a deal with them with no doubts. All works well with them. Servers have no outages and uptime is high and their network is fully-redundant. That is a great plus from them. They are helpful around the clock and it is amazing. Thanks.

Using their services I have no problems with running my web site which is online for 24 hours! They have helped me much in earning money and they have made my life better in many ways. In any case I like being their customers nowadays.

Hostwinds review by Igor N.
Igor N.

"Happy to be their customer. "

What do you like best?

You know I am really happoy to be the client of Hostwinds because of their unparalleled services which contain many useful resources to help me running my web site with no glitches. Thanks to them I have experienced no downtime at all. Support is active for 24 hours and they are helpful whenever you contatc them (even at night time). By the way while using their services I feel safe and sound. Their technicians are skillful and they know their work well.

What do you dislike?

So I cannot say any bad words about Hostwinds services as I am their happy customers. They have helped me much in running my IT business successfully and smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a trustworthy hosting provider - you have already found them, it is Hostwinds. They take a good care of all their clients making them feel well and safely. Do not hesitate in terms of having deal with this trustworthy hosting company as they are proven to be the best!

Benefits from Hostwinds services ... well I have my website up around the clock. Their servers are as stable as a rock and support is online for 24 hours. do not need to wait for the answer for hours. they are always on time with their help. And that is a positive factor influencing my desire being with them as long as possible. Moreover, uptime is high, nearly 100% -can you believe in it?!

Hostwinds review by Oliver O.
Oliver O.

"Hostwinds ssd hosting is good one"

What do you like best?

I am not aware of any unexpected downtime as all their upgrades are done with plenty of advance notice. The chat help is fantastic and I have been very impressed with how quickly they have responded & helped. Their uptime is very good. Hostwinds control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. As a result i will be using this company!

What do you dislike?

There were some problems with speed, it was a bit low, but it lasted not so long.

All in all, now it is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell.

Good assistance with migrating files from my old web host (what a help that was!)

I was amazed at how fast their technical people reply to emails. And they're very helpful.

Hostwinds review by Irene A.
Irene A.

"I like the way they provide their hosting services. "

What do you like best?

believe me or not but Hostwinds is the best hosting provider I have ever dealt with because of their top-notch services which are full of useful for me resources (they help much to run websites smoothly and flawlessly) and their pricing policy is simple and flexible. Then their technicians .... they are skillful and reliable and they know their work well and they always help me when I have some problems and it is really great as they solve all issues in no time.

What do you dislike?

I want to mention that Hostwinds services have many useful resources which help to run websites in a quality manner. Dislike .... what I don't like about them .... even do not know what to say about that. I like everything they are doing for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use Hostwinds plans with no doubts they are proven to be the best on delivering their services all over the IT world. They know their work well and support is always helpful and skillful any time you contact them. They have brought me good income, I mean having a deal with their services.

They have helped me much in running my websites in a profitable manner. Their help is in time and friendly and my income has increased significantly. Overall id you are interested in getting quality services, I do believe Hostwinds is right in it. They have solid servers which work with no outages and prices are competitive.

Hostwinds review by Isabella F.
Isabella F.

"Like being their customer. "

What do you like best?

I am very happy being a customer of this hosting provider because of their webmaster-friendly and quality services which cost not much. Prices are competitive and their discounts are irresistible. And they help to save some sum of money, I mean their coupon codes. Well one more thing which makes them attractive for me, their technicians, of course. They are fast and prompt and they are online any time I contact them whatever a time it is.

What do you dislike?

As you know any webmaster wants to pay less for quality hosting services and but Hostwinds worth every cent you pay for their services as they are quality, resourceful and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid and reliable hosting provider with affordable prices, high uptime and fully-redundant network. They take a good care of all their customers offering quality services around the clock. The more you ask them for help, the more quality services you get. And it is very important if you want to succeed in the Internet industry as it is a very competitive thing. Their servers work with no glitches and all pages load very fast. Good for them and for those who are looking for a decent and reliable provider. Just my thoughts of them.

Having quality hosting services I have run my website qualitatively and flawlessly and it helps me much in developing my project successfully. I am very grateful for their unmatched services with solid servers and responsive technicians.

Hostwinds review by Jens K.
Jens K.

"Quality and reliable services available from Hostwinds! "

What do you like best?

Just want to say Hostwinds is a rock. They provide their services in a quality manner. They have plans which contain many useful resources which help me much in running my website smoothly and reliably. They have a fabulous support, their technicians know their work well. They are quick and answer any questions in no time. I may ask them for help even at night and they do not sleep, they fix issues very fast. And you kno0w it is not easy to find such services.

What do you dislike?

In terms of disliking ... frankly speaking I cannot say I have it. No.

All I asked them to do, they have done for me fast. They know what they are doing. And you may find not many webmasters who know how to solve a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know if I use Hostwinds services, I have no problems with running my websites. They help me to run my website profitably. I am very grateful to them for their quality services which are provided around the clock.

They are accessible even at night!

Using Hostwinds services I run my website in a profitable and quality manner.

They know how to run their customers' websites online qualitatively. Thanks to them I have no problems with page loading or something like that. My clients can access the websites around the clock. Prices are not high taking into account the amounts of resources they include in their plans.

Hostwinds review by Jana K.
Jana K.

"My positive experience with Hostwinds! "

What do you like best?

As I know it is not easy to find a right host and it was a complicated thing for me. I tried a lot but failed to find what I needed. At last Hostwinds, I have found them occasionally. My friend has advised me to try them and I was pleasantly surprised with the level of their services. Their plans contain many useful resources which help me much in running my website smoothly and flawlessly. There are a lot o f useful resources which I need for running my website and their tech staff is online any time I put a question, even at night hours. All in all they provide quality services which are worth every cent you pay for them.

What do you dislike?

In terms of disliking .... well i cannot say much about that as everything suits me well. I can't say any bad words about that. maybe just prices ... buy they are not very high taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Services are resourceful and quality and prices are competitive.

They provide quality support for the noobs as well as for the experi4nced webmasters.

Having a deal with Hostwinds, I have improved my website in many ways. My website is online for 24 hours a day and it loads fast. All works well. When I have a question or a problem, I call them and they listen to me very attentively and helped me immediately.

Hostwinds review by Filip R.
Filip R.

"Just another good web host I enjoy dealing with"

What do you like best?

Since being with them I have found Hostwinds to be a host I can recommend without reservation.

They provide me with good ssd hosting service as compared to my other web hosting provider!

What do you dislike?

Ticket support response times are usually less than 2 hours with resolution times dependent on the issue within another hour or two of the initial response. I'd like them to respond in 20-30 minutes - a bit faster please.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer so many useful 1-click scripts to install like wordpress, drupal, Joomla, phpbb, e-commerce, etc.

Great Company to work with. Highly recommend this decent host!

Very helpful staff and knowledgeable. This hosting showing very reliable so far. easy to manage and easy to install websites. I recommend to everyone and would never even consider accepting a referral fee. They have saved me a tremendous amount of time, money and aggravation.

Hostwinds review by Isabel D.
Isabel D.

"Perfect Host for Any Site – Recommended"

What do you like best?

I appreciate Hostwinds's quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend Hostwinds to my clients and colleagues. When i asked all the necessary questions i needed and their support answered it politely i've decided to get an account.

I'm very happy going with Hostwinds and for sure i will be using them for years..

What do you dislike?

They usually reply 30-40 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. I'd like to wait for 5-10 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have multiple websites and my sites got little slow a while ago and when I posted a ticket they responded very fast and offered me to move to different server. Some of the things people forget is that in shared hosting websites tend to get little slow.

They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. They spent about 30 minutes just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.

Hostwinds review by Cornelis N.
Cornelis N.

"Excellent services with high uptime and quality support. "

What do you like best?

Having tried hostwinds services, I dare say they are really the best in providing quality Wordpress hosting, they provide Wordpress optimized services which makes your Internet life much easier. Prices are not high comparing to the resources which they offer to their customers.

I appreciate their help in hosting my Wordpress blog with them, they led me well through many hassles which I faced which running my blog. What else to say - THANK YOU!

What do you dislike?

Overall their services are good enough for me not to say bad words at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you intend to run a Wordpress blog - hostwinds is the best in in. Their servers work with no downtime and there are a lot of resources in their plans which are really helpful while running an Internet business. Servers are stable and their prices are competitive. I don't think it is possible to find a better hosting provider elsewhere. That is impossible IMHO. And their knowledgeable technicians ... they are beyond praise, they know how to solve any issues which may occur from time to time. Don't hesitate, have a deal with them with no doubts. It is a fair deal. They are as good as they are spoken about.

This company helps me to succeed in running my hosting business - Wordpress blog. Services contain many useful resources to feel well using them. Support know their work well and they are patient and polite.

Hostwinds review by Hoffman A.
Hoffman A.

"I like their exemplary services! "

What do you like best?

Being a conversant person of hostwinds services, I have decided to share some information about their activity in the Internet. Overall I am fond of them because they provide exemplary hosting services aiming at meeting the needs of their every customer and nowadays it is not easy to find such a host. The way they provide their services is webmaster-friendly and their technicians are helpful and skillful in answering questions and fixing issues if they occur and it doesn't matter what the cause of it is. In terms of their pricing policy is simple and flexible and they provide attractive discounts from time to time. Guess not many hosts provide them. I believe it makes their services more enticing for many webmasters all over the IT world.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have bigger discounts on their servers. The bigger they are the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to use Hostwinds services as they have proven ot be the best in this sphere.

This hosting company helps me much in developing and running my IT business in a quality manner. Whenever I ask for their help, they provide it patiently and politely. They are really very patient with their customers even they put stupid questions. They have never been rude with me. One more thing - they have stable servers, they are really stable around the clock. I have never experienced any downtime with them All work perfectly well with them.

Hostwinds review by Baco Paz A.
Baco Paz A.

"Top notch support when it's needed"

What do you like best?

Thank you Hostwinds team - you are the best. Everything is still running unbelievably smoothly, and I don't think there's been a single unplanned/unannounced downtime. Support is still very quick and helpful, even if I don't make my problem/question very clear.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good about hostwinds hosting services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend Hostwinds hosting to others. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Great hosting experience dealing with Hostwinds experts. I couldn't have done it without him, his replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do. They offer fast replies, easy to follow instructions, extremely helpful.

Hostwinds review by Konstancja W.
Konstancja W.

"Hostwinds ssd vps hosting is fast - I like it very much"

What do you like best?

I wanna thank hostwins team! I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money. The features are the best part because you get cPanel which is my favorite control panel compared to like plesk which was the only option at my old host.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues in the beginning with my VPS. I would have times where the VPS was responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their tech staff is helpful around the clock and prices are competitive. If you are facing troubles, their professional team will solve them fast.

Great support, yes on weekends too. They do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Hostwinds review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"The host which meets all my needs. "

What do you like best?

Hostwinds provides services which meet all my hosting needs. They have plans which are full of useful resources which help me much in running my websites quality. Their technicians are knowledgeable and helpful any time I contact them and they are available even at night. And you know it is not easy to find such a company. In terms of pricing, it is not expensive taking into account the amo9unt of resources included in their plans. I think thy are the best in sphere of delivering hosting services.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have their quality services a little bit cheaper and it's rather natural for any webmaster this desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to me using Hostwinds services, you get the best and most reliable hosting services on lovely conditions. Support is second to none and prices are not high comparing to the other hosting providers. Servers are well-balanced and tech staff provides quality services aiming at satisfying the demands of the webmasters with a tight budget. All works perfectly well with them. And I am grateful for such amazing services to this respectable host.

They offer a lot o f attractive features in their plans which help to run websites in a quality manner. They are helpful in all aspects in case you face issues. They try to satisfy the needs of all their customers and they have succeeded in it. And it makes them attractive too.

Hostwinds review by Bianca H.
Bianca H.

"They've gained a customer for life!"

What do you like best?

I can say that Hostwinds VPS (ssd) hosting is very good. I am totally impressed. When I contact support the response time is awesome and the way these people are willing to work with/for you is amazing. Their claim that their support is the fastest in the world might well be true. Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online. I have never had a problem with billing and my account gets automatically renewed monthly without problem or additional charges.

What do you dislike?

I believe the only unscheduled downtime I experienced in three months was when a massive blackout affected the majority of region I live in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat! You won't go wrong with them.

Very happy with price, service & support.

My first sales support question was answered very promptly, which was a good start. But... Sales support is often good, it is the service that usually fails miserably - not with hostwinds. I cannot speak highly enough of the tech support provided by them today. They are professionals.

Hostwinds review by Lou A.
Lou A.

"I like Hostwinds. Uptime and speed are great"

What do you like best?

All wanna say that hostwinds provide cheap and reliable ssd hosting services.

They have exceeded my expectations time and time again, super fast servers and support.

They are professionals - this is what I want to tell you about them. Thanks a lot - you are totally amazing!

What do you dislike?

Pricing is good and they offer much resources within their hosting packages.

Speed is fast. Nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am fully satisfied running my site with Hostwinds and start thinking of transferring my other web sites to them. Recommended.

I would also like to add that doing routine things such as dns changes, nameserver updates and registrar transfers is extremely simple with Hostwinds. It is a simple domain registration site, with a handful of helpful features that are popular with reviews.

Learning about Hostwinds?

* We monitor all Hostwinds reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Hostwinds