Housecall Pro

The premier all-in-one field service management and CRM marketing tool for service professionals

Work for Housecall Pro?

Learning about Housecall Pro?

Housecall Pro Reviews

Ask Housecall Pro a Question
Showing 50 Housecall Pro reviews
Housecall Pro review by Shelly B.
Shelly B.

"Take our business to the next level"

What do you like best?

Everyone can communicate with each other, share pictures and documents, write notes, change incorrect information, get maps, use text/phone to reach customers... customers can pay online, contact us, and we can give them alerts to when we are on the way. It is just amazingly complete.

What do you dislike?

The back end does not let us segment our clients into those who do and don't want email or mailing. This would be a very helpful feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to expand and keep in contact with your clients and employees, this takes you to the place you want to be in the cloud. On ipads, phones and desktop, you can coordinate and communicate wherever you are.

Taming the paper tiger! so much less paper and lost notes, lost addresses and mistakes

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro review by Candace P.
Candace P.

"HouseCall Pro "

What do you like best?

I feel like when I am speaking with a customer there is a flow to asking the questions. And I like how packages of services and pricing can be listed and added easily.

What do you dislike?

I have found it difficult to edit any information in HouseCall Pro. When a customer calls in to update information it often reverts back to the old address. We don't want to create new customer profiles so this can cause a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Housecall Pro does not block out times very well. If you are needing very distinct times blocked out this may not be the software for you. But if you are a carpet/window cleaner or in the business like that its a pretty good software for the price.

It stores customer information easily. It is also very helpful to see what "stage" a job is in. We have a few clients we schedule for that use HouseCall pro and is fairly easy to find a client and schedule/reschedule/cancel their appointments. Editing is really my only issue with it

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Housecall Pro review by Isaac H.
Isaac H.

"This software will change your service business"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the customer service from the Housecall Pro team. Don't get me wrong, the software is great and has literally changed the way we do business (service plumbing), but the best part is that the Housecall Pro team has our back. When I have a question or see something I want to change, I can chat with someone on the team and get it figured out within minutes.

My second favorite feature is automated communication. From text notifications to email reminders, our customers are never left in the dark. They know who is coming, when they are arriving and when we're finished, and who we are long after we're gone. The follow-up email campaigns have allows us to request reviews and get feedback from customers, and we'll often hear from customers weeks and months after a service call due to these simple set-and-forget campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to dislike about Housecall Pro. If I had to come up with something, it would be the lack of customization in a few areas. There are some automatic emails and text messages which I can't rewrite. Even this has been changing, though, as I see more control being added on a weekly basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy and use this software. Go all in - it's worth the disruption of your current systems to get this level of consistency and convenience.

Before Housecall Pro, we were scheduling with Google Calendar. Customers would call in, we would work out a day and time, and the appointment would be added to the calendar. This resulted in regular miscommunication, some missed calls, and overall untrackable job history. Housecall Pro has completely transformed our scheduling process with online booking, text and email confirmations, On-The-Way customer notifications, and technician reminders within the app. We've also seen increased customer reviews thanks to the automated emails, and overall customer satisfaction seems to be up as communication has improved overall.

Housecall Pro review by Jon S.
Jon S.

"Housecall is for Pro's"

What do you like best?

Housecall Pro allows you to easily coordinate estimates, projects, and communication throughout your team in a simplified and easy to use way. Housecall also gives you the opportunity to send your clients real time messages when you are on the way for an estimate or job. This feature alone has allowed us to free office personal time.

What do you dislike?

Although Housecall has a modern design, it sometimes glitches in its viewing screens depending on the browser. Customer service is usually pretty good, however at times is unaware of an issue. Another dislike would be the way projhects and events are laid out. If you have more than one project at any given time on a specific day, it tends to become conjoined and "mashed" together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You will not regret the decision. Made our lives so much easier.

Eliminating multiple programs and consolidating them all into one - Housecall. Freeing pffice personel time so they can focus on more of the important aspects of the company.

Housecall Pro review by Timothy U.
Timothy U.

"A wonderful paperless system"

What do you like best?

Works well and is truly built for today's service provider. It is truly a paperless system and up to speed with today's technology. I enjoy using the software and it's very easy to grasp and is kept in is framed in a rudimentary form. The software has a great mobile application along with its ease of use makes it a winner.

What do you dislike?

Simple procedures like questions take several minutes when a one minute conversation would do just fine. However, I don't have many. Simplicity in customer fields like not having extensions and spouse name along with a confusing issue of billing a customer for work done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online help is excellent, but the online support chat window is phenomenal. The folks in support not only know their stuff, they respond quickly, help with the questions I have and have a good laugh along the way.

We are able to eliminate the paper invoices and show when the tech arrived and finished if needed. This helps in a lot of areas. It also has helped us to see which invoices have not been received or paid as the case may be. Having a signature that we can email with the invoice is so helpful.

Housecall Pro review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"Great app with a few missing features"

What do you like best?

The app is extremely mobile friendly. The customer service team is great. What I like best is how easy it is to navigate and use. I can schedule a job in the mobile app in a matter of seconds. This app works better than all the others which I have tried.

What do you dislike?

The app is great but has a few missing features such as separate terms for estimates and invoices, the ability to label an estimate as a proposal/contract, set customer billing terms and due dates, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a contractor and have a small business and want a reliable CRM to run your business, HCP is a great option.

No longer need to write invoices manually which saves the double data entry. Also, the back end abilities such as customer notifications when we are en route and when the job is complete results in better customer service.

Housecall Pro review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"OK for small mom and pops, but it's very limited."

What do you like best?

Dispatching and notification capabilities. Birds eye calendar view of which installers were scheduled for which date/time.

What do you dislike?

I have a seasonal/holiday lighting business and my installers were struggling using the app, not sure when to close out an estimate if it did not sell (even after going through tutorials and training)... I received many comments on its 'clunkiness'.

As a business owner, I was surprised it did not have an API that I could use to integrate with other apps (which is a common standard these days). I also had no way of tracking online conversions into Google Analytics (we use their landing page that has their form for self-booked appointments, but no way to trigger a conversion in GA - when I asked Support about simple conversion tracking it was like I was speaking Greek).

We also had an issue where the admin email address could not be an alias (e.g. team@company.com) as their server saw this as a bad thing and would refuse to send us email to that address...When I asked, I was told they have 99% deliverability and that it is on our side. This forced me to use a single mailbox as an admin email in order to receive their email notifications...

When I tried to export to a CSV, instead of providing me the CSV instantly, I had to wait for them to send me an email (which seemed odd as the file is so small... the email notification did not work one weekend due to what I mentioned above, and their after hours support team was clueless, so that delayed my operations during a peak time for me).

We were trying to book Christmas light installers on the first call and see their availability.

Housecall Pro review by matthew m.
matthew m.

"Workable software with a few drawbacks."

What do you like best?

Multiple iterations for one job means that we could track each visit to a clients house to see how many visits it took to solve a problem and investigate what is causing failed visits. It also kept all of the notes and pictures in the progression so that each technician can research what has been done in the past.

Job attachments made it easy to document what was performed and the issues encountered on each visit. The process for adding pictures is easy.

tracking what is paid on the calendar view was very nice. I liked to look at the week and see which jobs were still waiting on payments.

What do you dislike?

The calendar other than the benefit above is a train wreck. It always defaults to a view that isn't very useful. Adding something or moving something in the calendar takes a ridiculous amount of clicks.

There are very few integrations.

Contact import is buggy.

Geolocation aware job clock in and out should be part of the package.

Customer support is not very helpful.

The speed of the website is often painfully slow.

The lack of task management in the system allows items to fall through the cracks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what you want to use this software for and realize that if something that you are wanting is not included such as task management, there really is not a path to integrate something else seamlessly. Make sure that this one software package does almost everything you are looking for and put it to the test in the trial period to make sure it all works are you want it to, specifically online scheduling and the calendar.

Scheduling and job tracking is the reason that we used housecall. I think it does each of them ok, but there were a few pieces missing that really held back the softwares potential.

Housecall Pro review by Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.

"Excellent Work Order Management System"

What do you like best?

I've been using HouseCall for quite some time now, and they have been adding many useful features to the platform. Providing the ability to have our customers add an application to find and book us quickly and easily is probably my favorite feature, however there are many more. Scheduling and dispatching the crews to a work order is easy and the mobile app for the crews to use to document their work orders is also very user friendly and quick.

What do you dislike?

1. I wish there was better time tracking reports, and a report to show which invoices have been sent to the customer and which haven't. Currently I have to click on each work order to ensure the invoice was sent, which is time consuming. However I did see there have been some recent upgrades to reporting, so maybe it's there now.

2. Our crews have to submit multiple pictures with each work order completion and currently they can add pics in the app, but they can only add them one at a time and it's very very slow and takes too much time in the field. So currently they have to send them to the office for upload to the work order, but that is also slow because it wont let us upload multiple at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system, easy to use and manages work orders well.

Our work orders have been better organized and without stacks of paper! Great tool at a very affordable cost.

Housecall Pro review by Administrator

"Solving Problems We Didn't Know We Had"

What do you like best?

Before we got housecall, we had some serious issues. We deal mostly in small maintenance, not the big jobs, and so there is a lot that goes on during the month. We had no idea, but some jobs weren't getting billed for. They slipped through the cracks and no one caught it for months. Housecalls invoicing system has cured that problem for good.

What do you dislike?

It is a heavy site, so it takes a minutes to load, but not too long. You can work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. It is amazing. It takes all the headache out of it.

We don't loose jobs anymore, tracking expenses and time is simple, and scheduling is easy.

Housecall Pro review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"HouseCall Pro helps me run my business effectively!"

What do you like best?

I love that many apps are integrated in the system. I don’t have to go to multiple apps in order to get things done for my office. HouseCall helps me run my moving company effectively.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having the option to add electronic paperwork for customers to sign and write electronically on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s very easy to use especially for small businesses. It helps you stay organized and has everything you need.

Payment for services and receiving payments for deposits on moves. We used to have to call customers and ask for deposits. Now HouseCall allows us to send an email with a link where the customer can pay he deposit on their own!

Housecall Pro review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Streamline and automate. Everything"

What do you like best?

There is no longer a need for anyone but my service tech to interact with the customer under normal operation. Customers get 4 touch points before the rep even visits their house and it's all automated!

What do you dislike?

I'm a fairly new user but I haven't found anything I don't like yet so far. I don't know that I'll find anything either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guess you can suggest features if they dont have what you need, so do that. If they dont have what you need anyway.

My time is freed up for expansion instead of operation. I can focus on what I'm supposed to focus on instead of just going through necessary motions all the time.

Housecall Pro review by Shane S.
Shane S.

"Great time saver and organizer!"

What do you like best?

Organizing our schedule, GPS coordinates, sending info to Quickbooks automatically, and the ability to set up automated postcards or emails to our clients after jobs.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer the app had some of the features included in the desktop version, such as access to invoice number and ability to set up new service items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Housecall Pro is absolute best if you have office staff on a desktop coordinating the appointments. This sends out information to the technicians in the field. I do both in the field, so there are a couple limitations with the app while in the field, but it is a great system and only takes a few minutes at the end of the day to input any remaining items the app didn't allow for.

We are working on better communication with our existing clients to remind them of our services they can take advantage of. We have had better client satisfaction and great reviews since starting to use HouseCall Pro.

Housecall Pro review by Derreck S.
Derreck S.

"Best Option for Scalability! "

What do you like best?

The dispatching for our crews is the most amazing part of HC PRO. We operate in several locations and this makes it easy on our call center. The Customer Support is phenomenal! Chris and the rest of the team use Intercom.io and I love this as a software guy myself. This allows great customer support. It even emails the customer if they leave the page. (complete transcript). They publish regular updates, with screenshots and I love being able to share this with our team!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of integration's, but the team is working hard on implementing more of these.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if you need to do dispatching, have teams accessing Customer Data often. If so, then your in the right place. If not... There are cheaper (non feature packed) options that will serve your team well.

We are trying to scale our company into 7 figures. I have learned its hard to do without the proper communication on accounts with the team. A great CRM is the answer to most problems.

Housecall Pro review by Carder W.
Carder W.

"Perfect for Anyone in The Mobile Service Industry!"

What do you like best?

I have been using HouseCall Pro for a few months now and it is great! Very easy to schedule jobs, competitive fee structure for credit card processing, and quick disbursements from your HouseCall account to your bank. The interface is simple and easy to use. No issues having the employees open it and be able to figure it out without any training necessary! I was going to get a Square account for my payment processing, but then I discovered HouseCall Pro and I'm so glad I did. I had been manually texting or emailing job info to my employees, but this app makes it so much more convenient and organized!

It has done everything I had asked of it and it runs incredibly smoothly. Never had it freeze, crash, etc. Would highly recommend to other small business owners!

What do you dislike?

The only con I can think of at the moment would be that you can't check in to see where your employees currently are. I would like to see a feature implemented in future updates allowing for the person scheduling the job to be able to see on a map where each employee currently is to be able to choose the closest one to send to the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! Definitely worth the cost and will only get better as time goes, I am sure!

Before HouseCall Pro we would have at least one scheduling issue per week. Whether it be wrong customer info, overlooked emails regarding new jobs, and lack of credit card processing ability. HouseCall has been the solution to all of these issues. Since implementation, we have reduced both late and missed appointments, now have the ability to take credit cards as payment, and keep track of our customers in an orderly manner.

Housecall Pro review by Todd F.
Todd F.

"How can you run a service business without this tool?"

What do you like best?

Multi platforms

Estimating to job to schedule

Continuous updating

Customer service

What do you dislike?

Would like to see multi day jobs show up in schedule for each day without having to build segments.

Would like to tag photos

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at about a dozen options and really found Housecall support to be awesome and a great combination of features for the price.

We used to generate so much paper for the office, for the field. We renegotiated our printer fees after implementing - we reduced paper so much

Pictures attached to jobs. - Makes communicating with customers so much easier and reduces time in the field for management and sales reps.

Housecall Pro review by DJ H.
DJ H.

"Housecall Pro perfect for service industry"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand interface. rolls into quickbooks seamlessly. gives me access in the field, so I know what's going on at all times. The best part is they are still adding on more features.They listen to what you have say.

What do you dislike?

when I signed up I wasn't sure which package I needed. I should have asked more questions, but after a couple of months we grew so I had to change packages anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure if your growing to discuss the right package for your business, they will help you with that.

Solves my communication in the field. I can redirect resources(teams) quickly without have to make a lot of phone calls.

Housecall Pro review by Luis C.
Luis C.

"Best service app out there!"

What do you like best?

That it is truly mobile, meaning that it is an actual app not longing on to the web as with other systems. This allows for all of our techs to accept credit cards as for post collection as they happen (real time).

What do you dislike?

House call just need to be able to run reports and it will in my eyes be the best service software for both scheduling, invoicing and marketing. Hands down it does everything else we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it an get there trial, it will only take a few days of field work to be impressed on how even the one tech you have that hates paper work will use the app.

Don't forget to back up your files, i had no issues but there is always a chance.

The best problem we solved with House call is our collections same day as service are up to 85% of our jobs. This was not the reason for using this system but it sure was a great surprise. The other problem it solved was keeping our customers credit card numbers and other information secure by us not ever writing it down.

Housecall Pro review by Russell G.
Russell G.

"1 year in now"

What do you like best?

I had been a servicemonster client for around a decade,very little change,when they did upgrade (ie Google calendar sync) it was useless to me. However their customer service was excellent.

Housecall pro is an application based program it started with limited options with a promise to grow

I am very pleased to say that they have kept their promise and continue to get "gooder n gooder" Thierry customer service is also excellent. Even my limited technology employees have mastered it, the notifications, and navigation is very helpful, the credit card processing is not only the lowest , but finest.

What do you dislike?

Banking and QB sync is still lacking however I have faith this is a feature soon to be addressed,as expressed by cs

I need to utilize the marketing features more the post card are great my clients have expressed their favor for my 3rd day follow up that is completely automated, however I do accept full credit. The cost is less than half of what servicemonster charges.

I have yet to use the email portion, but that is on me.

Housecall Pro review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Awesome, and getting better!"

What do you like best?

I love the postcard and email marketing. I love the fact that my customer gets at least seven logo impressions of my business per transaction. I love how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. At first, there were issues with QuickBooks integration. However their excellent customer service bent over backwards and fixed every issue for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call them, get set up for a demo. That is all you need to know.

This has solved my post customer marketing issues. It has solved my customers not being prepared for my service. And it has given me more time for other things in my business.

Housecall Pro review by Rodolfo S.
Rodolfo S.

"Excellent Sofware"

What do you like best?

HouseCall Pro turns our life much more simple to manage our schedule for our Cleaning Company. Simple, very proactive, excellent customer service and great price. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The best part about this software is that it is cloud-based making it available where ever you go. The customer support is unparalleled. The interface is smooth and intuitive, the ease of scheduling & rescheduling is streamlined, the stats/tags make tracking customers and sales hassle-free. Furthermore, by design, the software makes communication with customers extremely easy and effortless.

My job as the manager/owner is to give estimates, confirm jobs with customers the day before the move, send the details to all of my employees the day before the move, send invoices and receipts to the customers after the move, and follow-up with the customers for quality control purposes. Housecall Pro literally saves me 2-3 hours per day because it automates every single one of my duties. Housecall Pro is worth gold to me and now that I use it, I couldn't imagine live without it!

Housecall Pro review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Nothing but good experiences"

What do you like best?

I have had overall a great experience with everything from scheduling to dispatching

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for credit cards to go through

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use once you get the hang of it

Personal buisness and running different calls

Housecall Pro review by Snyder M.
Snyder M.

"Great app for Field Services"

What do you like best?

For a dynamic operations like running multiple vehicles for a field service organization, this app answers almost all of our needs. We get more bang for our buck with this program and cannot help be be a cheerleader for it!

What do you dislike?

They can utilize an API feature for our IT Department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Streamlining a complex field service operation.

Housecall Pro review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Love Housecall Pro"

What do you like best?

I love how you can put many options in it and the pricing automatically comes up and calculates itself depending on what services are being done. It also quickly sends text notification, which I love!

What do you dislike?

there can be many options for people to choose from, sometimes people get confused. Also, it is not as easy to block out hours on it as much as other systems.

Makes it manageable to see all prices in one place in a simple way.

Housecall Pro review by Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.

"Great Program!"

What do you like best?

HouseCall Pro allows for seamless and instant communication between all employees.

What do you dislike?

This program is mainly designed for Iphones. Most of my employees use android. Android users have more limited features.

Instant communication with customers.

Housecall Pro review by Denise M.
Denise M.

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

It is a huge time saver! I no longer have to add customers into a separate database. It automatically texts and emails appointment reminders and thank you's.

Low credit card rates

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the software glitches for the techs in the field when using it on their iphones. Sometimes, they are unable to upload job pictures or change the line items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your job easier and switch to Housecall Pro!

Automatically reminds customers that it is time to re-clean again, either via email or postcard - or both!

Housecall Pro review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Unhappy with HouseCall Pro customer service..."

What do you like best?

marketing and communication with customers prior and during the job.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this product for over a year now. This program is great for only one purpose, and that is for appointment only. Other than that, it is an awful program if you are currently using Quickbooks online. They are not compatible! If you are looking for customer support, forget about this company. They won't give you a straight answer. It is impossible to call them. I have encounter daily issues. Things are missing, can not find customers. Duplicate customers when export to QBO (Quickbooks online). The desk top version is not the same as the phone app. It is a daily struggle for me. The list goes on...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use this product if you are using QBO!!!

Marketing..

Housecall Pro review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"HouseCall Pro: Just Get It"

What do you like best?

Very responsive support team. I have used them often while getting started. The support team has a very fast response with actual solutions. They are also very responsive and attentive to improvement suggestions.

The software is very intuitive and helpful for the tech in the field and for anyone administering in the office. The sheer volume of automated features that allows techs to manage their jobs and owners to manage their sales makes it a must have software for any small business.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of a single facet of HouseCall Pro's team or software that I do not like. There are additional features I would like to see but I haven't been disappointed yet. Everything I have asked for has been included within a reasonable time or is being addressed.

Job scheduling, job management, integration with QuickBooks Online, customer notifcations ("on my way", invoices, etc) and sales tracking.

This software has automated every facet of managing our resources and our customers. It alleviates the paper work while delivering more information where it is needed.

Efficiency in the field and in the office give an immediate ROI. This software should not be viewed as a business expense. It is an investment in time and sales management. Everything gets easier with this software.

Housecall Pro review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Awesome CRM product out there fore Service industries!"

What do you like best?

First I will tell you that this product has the best tech support out there. They will do anything and everything they can to make sure it works how you need it to. The mobile phone app is by far the best feature. The other features such as scheduling and invoicing are also very easy to use. Overall this has saved us so much money!

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. They are continuously making improvements to the app so even if there is something you don't like it gets updated and fixed quickly. Interacting with the tech support is the best way to resolve any dislikes and they do it so fast and easy you don't feel it is a dislike in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is the best! It incorporates everything you need in one place. You save so much money from that alone! I love the reminders as well as the reminder that are emailed to our customers. The postcard marketing is awesome as well.

The question is what problems are we not solving? The app has made utilization so easy for the technicians in the field. They have one hour notifications for them to know where they need to be by when.

Housecall Pro review by Andy Y.
Andy Y.

"A great solution for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The automated marketing options, full-featured app, and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike. For me, the scheduler seems like it could be a bit more streamlined... It can get a bit cumbersome when trying to input multiple jobs or estimates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! You'll be pleasantly surprised at all the features a CRM software can have.

Automated appointment reminders and postcard marketing frees up so much time to spend on other aspects of the business.

Housecall Pro review by Lorne R.
Lorne R.

"good Product"

What do you like best?

The office staff and the technicians love the program. We use it as our go to system. The techs love it for its ability to be linked with their phones. Invoice clients change an order on the fly and Have an email to a client all within seconds. Payments are processed right there and the clients love it.

What do you dislike?

Some times changes are made without notification

It syncs with Quick books once you have the program set up it works well.

Housecall Pro review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Overall good system"

What do you like best?

Customer support gets back to you quickly. You can schedule things easily and get a good view of the week. Automatic messages to customers when tap on way.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customer support doesn’t fully read your questions. Saved slowly sometimes.

Scheduling customers for jobs

Housecall Pro review by User

"I love this system!"

What do you like best?

I love how you can block out availability, you can put in prices also, it makes it easy to put in all info, there is just everything all in one!

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was less confusing with picking out services, etc. But, that can depend on each business too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do any kind of house calls, use this!

It makes it so easy to collect all of the information and not miss anything!

Housecall Pro review by Angelo D.
Angelo D.

"Streamlines our business with easy functionality."

What do you like best?

The ease of operation under one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

That it isn't integrated with bidding software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you don't out-grow the functionality within 2 to 5 years otherwise consider another data management software.

Operations that are easy to maintain

Housecall Pro review by Clayton L.
Clayton L.

"Good starting software for small businesses"

What do you like best?

The software has many desirable features that a small business can benefit from, and the customer service is knowledgeable, quick to respond, and very professional.

What do you dislike?

While there are many great features, some of them are missing key abilities that can sometimes be more of a hindrance than a help. Also, the reporting capabilities are somewhat lacking.

Was a nice cost effective way to transition from paper and excel to a more centralized efficient solution.

Housecall Pro review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"About HouseCall"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to access and even with the service available in English only, it is easy to start a full scan of the files on your computer.

What do you dislike?

I like the system, I have no complaints about it. The system is good and practical.

was intended for those users who have no protection installed on the computer, or even for those who have applications with databases and outdated configurations.

Housecall Pro review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

" Outstanding software program"

What do you like best?

I have you seen any software programs in my 50 years this is number one keep up the good work

What do you dislike?

I can't send invoices text . I would like to be able to copy on the invoice and pasted into the text it should be a great help I deal with a lot of out-of-town customers and they will not give me your email .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tell everybody Housecall pro

Keeping up with scheduling and invoicing

Housecall Pro review by Carolyn V.
Carolyn V.

"Good "

What do you like best?

Easy and fast. I am not computer savvy but I find it easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to improve - easy to use. Even if you are not computer savvy.

Online scheduling

Housecall Pro review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great software suite"

What do you like best?

easy to set up and use great customer service and priced well for a one person operation. I also like the postcard marketing

What do you dislike?

For a start up company the cost may be a little to much for the type of service you're getting. Especially since you could get the same service from other sites for free.

Ability to manage my clients’ appointments simply and seamlessly

Housecall Pro review by Lawanda H.
Lawanda H.

"Great for small businesses!"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, and it makes record keeping a breeze!

What do you dislike?

Some features can only be accessed from a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make operations very easy to integrate with Quickbooks.

Appointment scheduling and updates are easier to manage using Housecall Pro.

Housecall Pro review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Keep it simple"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and new payment speed of credit card payment. Advance notification alert to customer.

What do you dislike?

Not able to use inventory items to decrement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only ease of use, but also great marketing tools built in!

Scheduling service professionals like carpet cleaners. Being able to flag bad customers.

Housecall Pro review by Cera S.
Cera S.

"I love working with this program. It makes running my company easier!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my entire schedule and all of my customers from my phone.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like. The customer service is always there to fix my issues

We are keeping everything organized now.

Housecall Pro review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Really good for calling!"

What do you like best?

I like this feature because its highly organized and makes my life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. I think the tool is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it because it works!

It saves a lot of time with this tool at hand.

Housecall Pro review by Consultant in E-Learning
Consultant in E-Learning

"housecall for ever"

What do you like best?

easy to use, intuitive. I appreciate the mobile version

What do you dislike?

some time the connexion goes slowly. i am not sure if the problem is from the mobile internet

Scheduling, dispatching, GPS tracking, CRM, invoicing, credit card processing

Housecall Pro review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Accessability"

What do you like best?

I absolutely loved this system, I loved being able to color coordinate my staff and schedule and search clients.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how the system was slow.

Scheduling clients and sending marketing emaild

Housecall Pro review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I truly enjoy using this project and it worked!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it glitched but that was short lived.

This app was used to help schedule and book services for my personal performance business.

Housecall Pro review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Easy to use and no paperwork!"

What do you like best?

The easy scheduling, no paperwork, and that employees are well monitored

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found anything yet to dislike!

Saves a lot of time with no paperwork and helps with organization

Housecall Pro review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Perfect for any service company."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Connects to all calendars and quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

Cost for additional employees is to high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The credit card processing alone is worth it and better pricing. Scheduling with additional employees is simplified.

Scheduling, invoicing, credit card processing made easy.

Housecall Pro review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great service but needs work "

What do you like best?

Excellent app for various appointments

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to use and not user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ger information before signing up

It keeps things more organized

Housecall Pro review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the affordability of House Call

What do you dislike?

The lack of customization for

Certain areas.

Our scheduling process and customer database is much more organized.

Learn more about Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro Videos

Learning about Housecall Pro?

* We monitor all Housecall Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.