HP Classroom Manager

5.0

HP Classroom Manager offers classroom control, management, and collaboration at the click of a mouse.

Work for HP Classroom Manager?

Learning about HP Classroom Manager?

HP Classroom Manager Reviews

Showing 2 HP Classroom Manager reviews
HP Classroom Manager review by Valentina G.
Valentina G.

"Help in the classroom, amazing collaboration software"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, HP Classroom Manager uses tools to collaborate in the classroom while adapting to work with technology, helping with both evaluations and assistance management which is one of the favorites in its category.

What do you dislike?

I really have no problems with the software, teachers and students have seen many improvements when working with HP Classroom Manager.

It streamlined all my employee's work on one screen. I can monitor and view progress, but also make changes and we are all in sync.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HP Classroom Manager
HP Classroom Manager review by Julia S.
Julia S.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love everything about it. It keeps everything so organized and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It is a great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool and should be used by everyone.

It helps keep our work & deadlines in order.

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of HP Classroom Manager for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about HP Classroom Manager?

* We monitor all HP Classroom Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.