HR Cloud

Access employee information anywhere via the cloud. Track and analyze employee pay and performance across the entire workforce.

Work for HR Cloud?

Learning about HR Cloud?

HR Cloud Reviews

Ask HR Cloud a Question
Showing 5 HR Cloud reviews
HR Cloud review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

Whenever I need help the HR Cloud support team is a quick email, chat, or call away. Everyone has been very responsive and I feel a sense of urgency from them when I ask for help.

What do you dislike?

Some of the portal formatting is harder to navigate than I would like. However they are constantly doing updates and working out kinks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to use the great customer service you pay for.

All documentation/paperwork storage, performance/misconduct notes, onboarding, time off requests are done in HR Cloud now. I love that I can access all of this from anywhere. Allows me to work remotely on my HR tasks which is great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HR Cloud
HR Cloud review by Carrie D.
Carrie D.

"Simple and Convenient"

What do you like best?

As a construction company with jobsites all over the Twin Cities Metro, Greater Minnesota, and the surrounding states, it can be a challenge for HR to meet face-to-face with new hires. Oftentimes, they go directly to jobsites. That makes onboarding a challenge! HR Cloud has been PERFECT for our diverse onboarding scenarios. It's a user-friendly, well-organized product.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I have encountered is that occasionally, our initial welcome email is directed to new hires' junk mailbox.

HR Cloud has absolutely solved the logistics issue of onboarding new hires who wouldn't typically be coming in to our corporate office.

What Onboarding solution do you use?

HR Cloud review by Tony L.
Tony L.

"Good on the verge of Great... "

What do you like best?

Customized portals for multiple businesses and ability to have unlimited number of digital forms and documents we can have for new hires (we only implemented Onboarding - nothing else). And with that, add links, welcome messages and videos.

What do you dislike?

"Online signing" is not all the same from one to another. We thought this would be like DocuSign or EchoSign but be warned - their online forms are NOTHING like those tools. It is more complicated, more difficult to create and do not print exactly the way you uploaded it (unless you upload it as an "image" PNG which they discourage). But all in all - still a great service and feature - just expected a DocuSign type of experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared - this is not an overnight solution. But remember - NO digital onboarding is going to be an overnight solution. You'll have to dig deep into what your everyday onboarding process is from offer letter to forms they need to sign and put it on paper and translate it here. This will simplify (ideally) your process but take the time to know what that process is and put aside time for implementation. We could have gone live in a month but with end of year, bonuses, etc., we ended up stretching out implementation to 3-4 months and that was on us.

Online onboarding with electronic forms and a welcome portal for new users. We've accomplished that but in doing so, realized the "online forms" process is a lot more involved than what we had come to expect with other tools out there.

HR Cloud review by Tish C.
Tish C.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

I loved the onboarding processs it makes the person onboarding do all the fine details and makes it an excellent proccess

What do you dislike?

That we didn’t get this great tool! Maybe in the future we will

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will really streamline your companies on boarding processes it’s a game changer

On boarding

HR Cloud review by Narayanan V.
Narayanan V.

"Cloud HR"

What do you like best?

Thi is the best way to store the high valuable data across cloud

What do you dislike?

not that I am aware of, mostly the data is not masked

Data masking of the high confidential data

Learning about HR Cloud?

* We monitor all HR Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.