HRBoss

Talent Analytics & Planning Software. Born in the Cloud. Enterprise Ready.

Work for HRBoss?

Learning about HRBoss?

HRBoss Reviews

Ask HRBoss a Question
Showing 5 HRBoss reviews
HRBoss review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"An effective hiring tool that enhances your recruiting capabilities"

What do you like best?

HRBoss is a full-service hiring software that provides multiple modules to ensure that the recruitment and selection process is as painless as possible. Moreover, it helps manage this process effortlessly while presenting a strong presence to job-seekers that emphasizes the professionalism of your business. As much more than a simple applicant tracking system, its feature set is definitely appreciated in the often chaotic process that is hiring.

What do you dislike?

The only negative that I can think of when it comes to HRBoss is that it really is just for the recruitment and selection stage. However, that it does this so well says a lot about its quality. Should its creators decide to go further with their software plans, count us in to at the very least try it out. I would appreciate the ability to have a full-service HR solution from the developers of HRBoss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As noted, my only gripe is that it is strictly used for recruitment and selection. Consider whether you need a full-service HR suite, or whether HRBoss will be sufficient for you. If you're looking for a great recruitment and selection tool, HRBoss is it, though and comes recommended.

We have simplified the hiring process while allowing for a fuller picture of our candidates, needs, successes and failures. In short, we have optimized our hiring significantly, which has seen greater exposure online and a better chance to secure the best candidates as we present a more effective hiring process and experience to potential employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HRBoss
HRBoss review by Executive Sponsor in Government Relations
Executive Sponsor in Government Relations

"Greatest software for any company "

What do you like best?

HRBoss is a great software for any team, very straight forward and so easy to learn how to use it,

What do you dislike?

There’s not much that I don’t like, all my coworkers love it

Able to have direct access to CTO or CEO and have a way into senior roles or higher in just a few years,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that Management have learn so much diversity from market and client and staff all the good and bad. Management team had always good faith to staff and keep up the ultimate goal for the company.

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

HRBoss review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

This is a great software to have for the HR department. It truly is software that is a wonderful service in itself

What do you dislike?

Nothing major yet although perhaps there could be more helpful tips for first time users.

Making the hiring process more easy and time efficient.

HRBoss review by User in Internet

"Fun and easy"

What do you like best?

It helped me keep a couple employees that would have been costly to replace.

What do you dislike?

Ease of use. You can find what you need by looking in the respective click items.

It helped me keep three employees by giving them an outreach to HR.

HRBoss review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Technology and HR meet"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Quick to train new staff.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything at this time that I do not like.

Products helps me save jobs posting new jobs for my company. Sleek layout is really nice. Customer service is excellent.

Learning about HRBoss?

* We monitor all HRBoss reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.