htmlsig

3.5

htmlsig's email signature generator allows you to effortlessly create signatures to use with your email accounts.

Work for htmlsig?

Learning about htmlsig?

htmlsig Reviews

Showing 2 htmlsig reviews
htmlsig review by User

"makes e-signatures easy! "

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and makes e-signatures easy to use, would recommend it, many icons you can use also to advertise where you all have your pages on for example facebook, snap chat, twitter, whatts app etc and many more added that you can add- very handy for promoting your social media profiles at the bottom of your signature strip. Handy having all your signature in the one location on the one dashboard to access, very reasonably priced for the basic trial. Website has lots of info on it and very helpful information to guide you through start to finish. Know many people who use this and only ever heard good things.

What do you dislike?

do not dislike anything, very easy to use and no issues so far so really cant fault it at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to set up and use

very easy to set up and looks professional, handy having all social media icons at the bottom to help get the word out there for what we all use

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about htmlsig
htmlsig review by User in Higher Education

"Viable Free Signature Options"

What do you like best?

One great thing I loved about htmlSig is the option of getting a Free Signature for our Personal Use.

What do you dislike?

One thing I did not like with HtmlSig is that there's still no option of including my Tableau Public Profile Link in the Social media Icons. Its not completely mandatory that it should have one, but I use the Signature to contact recruiters and using my Tableau Public Link would come in handy to show some flair to my profile.

I was using a manually generated signature till now in my Email, and it always had this problem of getting misaligned in my recipient's mail box. HtmlSig helped me resolve that issue.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

Learning about htmlsig?

* We monitor all htmlsig reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.