Hub Intranet

The Hub is a social intranet, secure portal and collaboration platform designed for teams, businesses and communities of all shapes and sizes.

Work for Hub Intranet?

Learning about Hub Intranet?

Hub Intranet Reviews

Ask Hub Intranet a Question
Showing 10 Hub Intranet reviews
Hub Intranet review by Mia K.
Mia K.

"Great look and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like being able to see updates from my coworkers in real time! Also I loved the easy set up.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about hub is the lack of templates to add content to. I wish there was more flexibility in using the calendar as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend changing the pages that are formatted into modules to something more customizable.

We are generating sales quicker than before we used Hub. The software is so intuitive that we have made it a pillar in our workplace.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hub Intranet
Hub Intranet review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Hub review"

What do you like best?

is easy to use and setup. Most everything is drag and drop and the online knowledge base and video library explains everything very well. Adding pages and modules is easy, though a little technical knowledge is needed, you do not need to be a programmer.

What do you dislike?

The pages are built through modules, it would be nice to have choices of templates to add content to. But the pages are functional once you take the time to design it!

My internship works with the Hub, its so easy to use for students with little experience!

What Employee Intranet solution do you use?

Hub Intranet review by User in Internet

"Solid software, easy UI"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software makes it easy to use and navigate. They really took the time to design and build a strong fully functional intranet software.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints about it. It could possibly use more features, but it had everything I needed for my current role.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple solution and powerful intranet tool

I used it at my last job to manage and connect with employees. It improves efficiency and clarity within my previous company.

"Great Company Tool"

What do you like best?

The software is quite easy to navigate. The video library helps with much of the startup and learning part of the software.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be somewhat of a hassle to setup. Also the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using this product. It can be on the pricy side, but don't let that be the only factor to purchasing this software.

Hub helps increase company efficiency, communication, and collaboration.

Hub Intranet review by User

"It was quite satisfying."

What do you like best?

I liked the agility and flexibility of it. I also liked that the design was simple.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall many things I disliked about it, but to name one, it would be the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone interested in testing out or is planning to implement such a solution should definitely try it out.

It provides me with a one-source solution to my intranet problems.

"Hub Intranet Review"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use, and how the company explained it so well.

What do you dislike?

There were features that were unnecessary.

We have come out with surveys and forums to see what is working best within the company.

Hub Intranet review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Great product "

What do you like best?

I like the way that the UI is designed to increase efficiency

What do you dislike?

I have difficulty figuring out where to access assistance

We are able to increase efficiency between users and speed of communication

Hub Intranet review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great if used by everyone in your company"

What do you like best?

Love that it allows my company to formally distribute important info to us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels like a chore to get into.

Communicating to the entire corporation easily

Hub Intranet review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Very useful for managing internal intranet"

What do you like best?

I like the management tools and user management. It’s great for workflow creation and automation.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t really much that I dislike, I’d highly recommend.

Collaboration and efficiency

Hub Intranet review by User in Financial Services

"Ease of use."

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up and ease of use between all offices

What do you dislike?

Does not seem to be problem at this time.

Communication between offices

Learning about Hub Intranet?

* We monitor all Hub Intranet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.