Hubb

Hubb automates the complex workflows & tasks required to collect, manage and market content for your next conference or meeting.

Work for Hubb?

Learning about Hubb?

Hubb Reviews

Ask Hubb a Question
Showing 10 Hubb reviews
Hubb review by Denise H.
Denise H.

"A Solution that fulfilled needs I didn't know I had"

What do you like best?

The HUBB system itself is so intuitive and easy and the team behind it all is just terrific.

What do you dislike?

I'd say the one drawback is all the bells and whistles. I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed by everything the system can do. Also, some of my users don't quite get it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HUBB can do so much, don't be afraid to ask questions and try different settings.

We use HUBB to collect and review abstract submissions and as an online, interactive agenda. Having the two sides be linked in one program has saved us countless hours in double entry. The ability to so easily switch a session around, change a presenter or room name all in one place is great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hubb
Hubb review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

Hubb offered the ability to be a resources for our sponsors. They could utilize it for submitting all their requirements and to find information about the upcoming event. There also were a lot of ways we could manage our presentations and sessions for the event itself, including providing feedback/approvals etc.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit hard to understand. Many features and processes were not something that one would easily assume or understand just by looking at their homepage. I also felt it wasn't as flexible as we wanted. If we are putting effort and work into creating a portal for our sponsors we want to make it look nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the product is going to provide you exactly what you need. The team at Hubb is incredibly helpful and kind, they will answer any questions and if a feature is not available, they will let you know if it is on the roadmap.

Cutting down on a lot less emails with sponsors was incredibly helpful. Having one spot to load all information about an event also made things a lot easier.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Hubb review by Dina J.
Dina J.

"Event content management at a great price"

What do you like best?

Excellent content management solution. Easy to learn and use. Publishing information is instant. Their customer support team is awesome. Price is very reasonable .

What do you dislike?

Look forward to system enhancements such as event organizer visual scheduling tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check out integrations with other apps.

Event content management consistency and speed. With Hubb, we're able to see updates instantly, enabling us to market to potential attendees faster and more effectively. We also manage version control issues when we publish out to multiple apps (web, mobile app, digital signs).

Hubb review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Sponsor Management "

What do you like best?

I use Hubb for sponsor management of 200+ sponsors for one of the world's largest tech shows. The tool is easy to navigate, read and user friendly

What do you dislike?

The only downfall is when there is so much information it takes awhile to load but that is understandable.

Communicating with 200+ sponsors easily and without a hassle on the platform

Hubb review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"A great fit for our organization"

What do you like best?

Hubb has saved us so much time over managing our conference by hand.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced slow loads with session data. Hubb worked to improve it and it has improved, yet it is still slow.

Hubb has been a good fit for our organization. We receive around 1500 proposals per conference and in the past, we processed them with spreadsheets. Hubb has saved us hundreds of human hours with this task. In the past, we also processed hundreds of correction requests from speakers. Again, Hubb has saved us valuable human time, since speakers can edit their own presentations. The Hubb staff has been attentive to our needs and they have offered training when we needed it. Overall, Hubb has been a great investment for us.

Hubb review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Hubb is a time saver for meeting planners"

What do you like best?

Having all the session content in one portal and the ability to email speakers from the portal has saved our meeting planning staff hours of planning time.

What do you dislike?

I have not found that there is a negative to using Hubb.

We were looking for a solution that was a database that allowed us to email directly from the database as well as link directly to our website and event mobile app. The Hubb has exceeded our expectations

Hubb review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Hubb is one of the best products out there for event planners!"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and the Hubb staff is great to work with.

What do you dislike?

At this point I haven't found anything I don't like.

Being able to work more efficiently and give the end user more control to update their information. Hubb allowed me to gain back hours of time where I was doing things manually due to the constraints of the old system that we had in place.

Hubb review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"I Love Hubb!"

What do you like best?

I love Hubb, it is an easy platform to use.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a feature I do not like

I can easily manage session content, speaker management and the user/attendee experience in one location.

Hubb review by Kate L.
Kate L.

"Great beginning with Hubb"

What do you like best?

Allowing us to automate our speaker process

What do you dislike?

Started too late in our process. Will not make that mistake next time.

Streamlining our speaker process

Hubb review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Event Content Software"

What do you like best?

This is a great product for those looking for software that automates your event. I especially like the Booth Selection functionality and the user friendliness of the Dashboard and content areas.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with this product. It does everything we need it to do.

Use of this product eliminates much unnecessary email and archives all event information.

Learning about Hubb?

* We monitor all Hubb reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.