Hubble

Hubble

Hubble by insightsoftware.com is an integrated suite of business performance management solutions. It offers reporting, analytics and planning in a single real-time solution that fully understands your ERP.

Work for Hubble?

Learning about Hubble?

Hubble Reviews

Ask Hubble a Question
Showing 42 Hubble reviews
Hubble review by <span>Cassie N.</span>
Cassie N.

Fast, easy & in real-time.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of access to real-time data whether it's running standard monthly reporting formats or slicing & dicing data to answer one-off requests (without having to constantly manipulate data in excel).

Our relationship with the vendor is really great as well - I find they respond to queries quickly. We've also implemented several upgrades and their team has always walked us thru and helped us over hurdles.

What do you dislike?

Some of our larger reports run a bit slow due to the amount of calculations built into them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubble is a great product for those looking to easily report out of JDE (monthly reporting, ad-hoc analysis, budget & forecast inputting by managers, real-time reporting available to all users) without having to recreate the wheel in excel.

Our accounting and financial reporting departments love the product - sometimes days go by where we don't even open JDE - all our data is available and easily reported off of thru Hubble.

Easily creating multiple reporting formats for different audiences. The product allows us to create & edit reports without a great deal of report-writing knowledge (eg. changing the order information is displayed, including performance data along with financial, tailoring reports showing the same data for different audiences).

Hubble also allows managers to directly enter their own financial forecasts & budgets - speeding up the variance analysis process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hubble
Hubble review by <span>Sean K.</span>
Sean K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Hubble has been very beneficial to my work as an accountant.

What do you like best?

The ease of use for most of the functions is very helpful when trying to fit a new software into an already busy schedule. I can run basic reports in second for all departments in the organization.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more advance functions seem overly complicated, like hierarchy and time series. It take a lot of invested time to get them where you want to be but after that there is very little maintenance which makes it worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the basic functionality to see if it will suit your short terms needs first because some of the more advance features will take a while to develop but are worth it.

I am solving the need for quick reports for various business units so they can move along with making their decisions. This allows the organization to move quicker on the different opportunities that arise and correct errors more quickly then before by giving visibility to all aspects of the company.

What Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution do you use?

Hubble review by User

FINALLY: You can interpret you JDE data

What do you like best?

Hubble has finally allowed our company to build reports that matter to our sales team. Having the ability to export all reports into excel and create visual graphics of data, that updates automatically, has been a huge benefit to our sales reporting.

What do you dislike?

Hubble doesn't have a lot of support material on the web. Google doesn't get you very far. I definitely recommend training classes that they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you currently use JDE and struggle to get meaningful reports that all members of your team can interpret I highly recommend looking at Hubble. After all, what good is data if the individuals that need it most can't interpret it.

We can more easily track our customers sales trends as well as their payment situations. It has also allowed us to budget and build expense reports for all internal members of the team.

Hubble review by <span>Jill C.</span>
Jill C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Using Hubble has simplified and sped up my research!

What do you like best?

The pre-built report templates in Hubble really make it easy to dump out data to research and analyze. They are user-friendly and can be popped directly into Excel.

What do you dislike?

In earlier versions of Hubble, some of the filters were a little sensitive, so it was easy to lock up a report, but those issues seem to have been addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Hubble. It is an easy tool to use. Those of us who use it at my company, no longer have to rely on JDE World Writer reports and the Showcase tool. Neither of those were very user friendly.

I mainly use Hubble to dump data out of JDE for monthend reporting. I have eliminated the need for JDE World Writer reports and the multiple steps required create a data set and build a report in Showcase. I have realized huge time savings and greatly simplified my report processes.

Hubble review by <span>Marlise v.</span>
Marlise v.

Awesome Hubble!

What do you like best?

The ease and speed at which reports can be done. The flexibility within the system to get the required information all together in one report

What do you dislike?

The prompt button to save is missing, when running a report and it has hit the server it just hangs if the user did not complete the correct information. Hubble report cannot be cancelled. As we are working on Citrix we need the MIS to close the session, reset and then we can only continue working on Hubble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and implement. Giving the power to the end user to develop and use the reports as needed. Flexibility in using the program to deliver the outcomes

Providing reports to users enabling them to have relevant information at the click of a button. Linking tables to provide more business related reports and information they want to see. Enhances productivity and also helps with picking up errors within our ERP system.

Hubble review by <span>Angie B.</span>
Angie B.

I am a HUBBLE fan!!!

What do you like best?

You can retrieve real time data. It is easy and quick. Once you use this product you will pull all of your data from here and not even look in your ERP system any longer.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. You will need to know your data and tables in order to use this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have power users that know their data this product is AWESOME.

We utilize this product heavily in creating integrity reports to detect things like if it is this and not this then show me. Or no sub-ledger being used where they should be before Payroll is kicked off. Financial Statements and Cash Flows for CAFR. Gosh there is so many.

Learn more about Hubble

Hubble Videos

Learning about Hubble?

* We monitor all Hubble reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.