HubSpot Academy

4.7

HubSpot Academy is an inbound marketing and sales education platform.

Work for HubSpot Academy?

Learning about HubSpot Academy?

Compare HubSpot Academy to Similar Solutions

HubSpot Academy Reviews

Ask HubSpot Academy a Question
Showing 98 HubSpot Academy reviews
HubSpot Academy review by Jenny S.
Jenny S.

"A great resource for expanding your knowledge "

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is always adding additional learning tracks to help you become better at your job. I like that their training is made up of videos and articles. I also really like that they provide courses that are certified and recognized.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don’t really like is HubSpot has recently changed the view so I don’t think it is nearly as easy to find the academy. So any time I want to do training, I usually just type it into Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great resource for you or for you company to learn about changes happening in the sales and marketing you need to try HubSpot Academy. There are so many different learning tracks to explore so if you have someone that is just beginning their career in sales this would be an awesome fit. But if you have someone that has been doing sales for year this could be so beneficial for them as well because HubSpot is always teaching about how things are now. They are always adding and updating the information that they provide. FREE of charge!

The education through the academy is free, which is a huge benefit for me and our company. The trainings relate back to the services HubSpot offers but they can be useful for those that don’t use HubSpot but are looking at ways to increase their knowledge on sales, marketing and CRMs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot Academy
HubSpot Academy review by Marc Gabriel A.
Marc Gabriel A.

"Amazing resource for marketing/sales pros at any stage of your career"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is unique in that it's a free resource online where people of all levels of experience and skill can learn, add certifications to their resume, and grow. They set out to build the best resource on the internet for learning about marketing and sales, and they might have actually done it. When I'm interviewing a candidate for a marketing position, I'm more impressed when they list HS Academy certs than if they list coursework they took in a business school program.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't always perfect, but that's honestly a minor flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the time investment to recommend for your team. There are only so many free resources out there to help your team level up. At our company, it's a requirement for onboarding.

I've learned a ton about marketing from HS Academy. The best thing I've done with it though is recommend it to young aspiring marketers looking to build their resume.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

HubSpot Academy review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Great content, great delivery and genuinely useful!!"

What do you like best?

The fact that there is always something new to learn. I started out with the Inbound Certification and over the last two years have made my way through the full set. Using the Academy has given me the knowledge and tools to get better and better at my job, gain new customers and really understand the Inbound ecosystem. the other thing is how responsive and helpful the Academy team are!!

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of any downside!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The academy is great whether you are using Hubspot or not! The principals of Inbound will help you take your sales, marketing and customer service to the next level.

I'm in sales and learning about marketing, web design and customer care from the Academy has really boosted my knowledge and helped me to make myself into an expert in what we do and help my customers and prospects to make the right decisions for their businesses.

HubSpot Academy review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Excellent Marketing/Sales Training (and the Price is Right!)"

What do you like best?

The videos, quizzes, study guides, and exams make it easy to master the material being presented and the wide range of certification and other courses available enable the user to learn what's most relevant to him/her. And it's all free!

What do you dislike?

The Sales Enablement Certification course is a bit different from the other three certifications I earned (Inbound, HubSpot Marketing Software, and Email Marketing) in that the quizzes and exam are fairly easy comparatively and the course contains a majority of content from interviews with subject matter experts and practitioners, rather than content directly from HubSpot Academy. I found the other two certifications to be more satisfyingly challenging and, while the interviews made the videos very interesting and engaging, I wonder if some of the teaching was lost because it depended on what the interviewees said vs. what HubSpot Academy would have taught.

Learning more about marketing, specifically inbound marketing and the HubSpot platform itself, was the objective and the learnings from these certifications have been immediately beneficial and possible to implement at my current organization.

HubSpot Academy review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Fantastic Online Training - Works in training our Dinosaur Employees through Millennials! "

What do you like best?

It's broken down simply without feeling condescending to anyone using the products for the first time. Even super complicated tasks in departments you may not be completely comfortable with, the training is simplified enough to move from task to task quickly and still feel like you're grasping new concepts well. What's better is you can take a break, put the videos on pause or back them up, and pick up exactly where you need to be.

What do you dislike?

Your progress is tracked. This may not matter to some people but I came into our subscription with a good knowledge base so when I find my progress board and I'm missing a lot of the "certifications" or I see them "half-completed" although I'm the administrator for our company, it knocks my ego. This has absolutely nothing to do with HubSpot lacking in any way, just a personal inability to cope with my own pride.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huzzah! Keep up the good work!

We recently launched an internal training system for new employees/continuous training for current employees. Instead of trying to create training from scratch, we have been able to redirect to HubSpot training videos and have them complete what they need to know per department.

HubSpot Academy review by Tony S.
Tony S.

"Literally best company I have done business with in 20 years!"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is customer focused and offers the highest level support and help for their customers. I have been blown away in my last year and a half relationship with them on many levels. Honestly can say that over that period I have never seen such level of care, help, and great service from any other company in my vast history of working with vendors that have hit this high standard without wavering.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I know that sounds strange but it is accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to learn inbound marketing then you should do it from the dominant leader in Inbound marketing methodology. Their training and insights, as well as their tools, place them, hands down, as the number one resource for learning inbound marketing and ALL of its relative components.

Obtained 8 certifications on the HubSpot Academy and working on another one. The knowledge and comfortable and organized programs and resources have empowered me as a HubSpot professional greatly.

HubSpot Academy review by Devyn B.
Devyn B.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

These certifications are so in-depth and current. There is a wealth of knowledge segmented to help sales and marketing professionals update their strategy and tactics to be as effective as possible in this era of social media and email overload. What I like best is the fact that I have significantly increased my earning potential since I have gotten the certifications and started using the software. 10/10

What do you dislike?

The only negative I have is the fact that I can't make the videos play at 300% speed. 150% isn't bad, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the certifications whether you use the software or not. (They are free)

I am a better marketer now. There were many practices I had learned over the years, but HubSpot did a deep dive into the "why" behind my actions during its certifications. The entire process was both validating yet eye-opening at the same time.

We are successfully segmenting our audience for marketing and sales purposes. Our sales and marketing teams' communication has drastically increased. Our bandwidth has increased as a number of menial tasks are now automated. People from around the country are calling me to pick my brain about HS and how they can be better at inbound marketing.

HubSpot Academy review by Carina D.
Carina D.

"A Great Resource for Marketers"

What do you like best?

The HubSpot Academy certification courses are top notch - the content is logically laid out and easy to digest, and the professors are great communicators.

What do you dislike?

Because HubSpot's tools are so robust, the software certifications really only seem to talk about what the software CAN do rather than HOW to do it. However, their Knowledge articles typically fill many of those gaps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I genuinely appreciate how much HubSpot Academy has done to educate the world about inbound marketing, sales and service. They are constantly improving their resources and adding new resources, and I will continue to be a power user for a long time!

HubSpot Academy is my go-to educational resource for my clients. If my clients are utilizing the Academy's resources, I know they will have the foundational knowledge for me to build and train on.

HubSpot Academy review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Fast, Simple Certification"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is a fantastic place to learn about modern marketing, and one of the best platforms on the internet. The Certification courses are easy to understand, and can usually be completed in a few hours (depending on the course). Honestly, if you are in Marketing at all (even just a little) there is no reason to skip the certifications. The knowledge you'll gain is incredibly valuable, and even you already knew it all, the actual certification looks great on a resume.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finding your way back to where you last were can be a bit confusing, but it's never overwhelming. Logging in can also be a bit cumbersome if you're attempting to go in through the main site. I found it easiest to log into my portal and proceed to the Learning Center from there. I also wish it was all free, but that's a pipe dream I'm sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free courses! The certifications look great on your resume and it really is easy to pick up and learn! Also make sure you create a free account and get familiar with the software.

The number one problem this solves is lack of knowledge! If you're in Marketing, there's no reason you shouldn't have several of these certifications (the free ones at least) to your name. This has provided the training necessary so that your sales team can assist new clients in making the right marketing decisions.

HubSpot Academy review by Ellen G.
Ellen G.

"Your "ROI" for this Course Exceeds 100%"

What do you like best?

Such a useful (not to mention, FREE) tool that's absolutely necessary now for anyone looking into a career in digital marketing, web design and general CRM. The concepts are clear and the videos are visually appealing with easy-to-understand infographics and scenarios. Speed up/slow down the video or use CC, lots of ways to customize your own lessons to suit your environment. Saving is an option as well, so you don't have to do it all in one sitting. Great resume builder.

What do you dislike?

There could have been more challenging questions, or a variation of questions (i.e., matching, fill in the blank, T/F, interactive demos).

More content does not equate to more website traffic.

"One-size-fits-all" does not apply here.

Nurture/empower the customer.

Humans are not "data" or simply just "users" you must make them feel trusting of you and your brand.

HubSpot Academy review by Jake S.
Jake S.

"Review Time"

What do you like best?

I love the way that the videos engage the user, with different people giving lessons on different topics really changes it up. The best thing is that you can really use the methodologies and facts to back up your work and processes as well as putting forward new ideas to management as you have the information to back up your argument.

What do you dislike?

The only query I would bring up would be that on completion of any course there isn't a course summary that highlights all the key points learned as this would be very helpful for the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

HubSpot Academy not only teaches about the software itself and how to use it, but also what marketing in general is and how you can use it to further your business and engage with clients.

HubSpot Academy review by Elise Karlsen B.
Elise Karlsen B.

"Having the certifications is a necessity when doing inbound"

What do you like best?

Next to the fact that what you learn at HubSpot Academy is a necessity when working with inbound marketing, my favorite thing about the Academy courses is how user friendly the whole experience is. You can fast forward, slow down, tak a short quiz or download more resources when needed. You don't just take a certification – you really learn something.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the questions could have more than one right answer, depending on the situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking about getting into inbound marketing, you definitely should put off time to do the certifications. Start with the inbound marketing certification. Also, if you are applying for jobs within digital marketing, having inbound marketing knowledge is gold.

It makes my job easier, as everything I do is related to inbound marketing and I work with the HubSpot software all day every day. Also, when clients take the certifications, it is much easier to work together, as they have a better understanding of the inbound marketing methodology and HubSpot software. We recommend all our clients to take these two certifications.

HubSpot Academy review by John S.
John S.

"HubSpot Academy changed the way I do Inbound marketing."

What do you like best?

I created my company from scratch utilizing (bootstrapped) Inbound marketing, meaning I used many different (non-integrated) tools like email software, crm, blogging platform, landing pages etc.... I was familiar with HubSpot, but I wasn't using it. From the HubSpot academy I learned highly detailed strategies on understanding personas and building effective funnels. I became Inbound certified, Inbound Sales certified and content marketing certified. The content was so good that I quickly reached out to many of the trainers I learned from and created a three part Inbound series on my podcast where I interviewed HubSpot people like Justin Champion, Angela Hicks, Brian Signorelli, Mark Kilens and Meghan Keaney Anderson as well as some of the HubSpot partners,

It was my highest rated podcasts of all time the results I received made me evaluate my whole podcast strategy and now I’m rebuilding it. My point here is that the academy was so good that it didn’t just entice me to buy the HubSpot software. It changed how I look at everything I do when I create content. It didn’t just change the software I use for marketing automation, it fundamentally changed me and the way I view marketing as a whole.

Recently I started mentoring startups at Techstars and for them I don’t just passively recommend the Hubspot Academy, I make it a requirement.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more content for me to consume and that there was a podcast/audio book series that I could consume while i'm commuting and/or exercising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's vital to use HubSpot academy whether you decide to implement a marketing automation software or not. The knowledge you'll gain from the academy content is the best content out there. I can't believe it's free.

I want to be remarkable with my marketing efforts and the academy taught me the intricacies of doing so.

HubSpot Academy review by Ken M.
Ken M.

"Solid, Real-World Advice Every Time"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy tackles all the best practices for online, email, and social media marketers and puts it in an easy to digest format. They also back their points with real-world facts; it let's me know they road-test their ideas before presenting them to me.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend the HubSpot Academy enough. They take a comprehensive look at Inbound Marketing and break it down into easily digestible bites. Your whole team needs to take advantage of this resource.

The Academy helps our entire team speak a common language and keep us abreast of best practices. They also keep us up-to-date about new strategies and new ways of thinking about established tactics. The main benefit, of course, is realizing new visitors, leads, opportunities, and customers by adopting the Inbound methodology. It is the one marketing strategy that wins you business by doing no harm to the Internet. They teach you to give your best content, every time to your viewers and give only wanted content to your subscribers - and they teach you how to do it all at scale. That is a win-win approach that has won us a lot of customers/fans over the years.

HubSpot Academy review by Ingunn B.
Ingunn B.

"Growing our agency through HubSpot Academy"

What do you like best?

Adjustable speed of videos, option to choose video or transcripts and real life examples. We also appreciate that HubSpot Academy keeps up with HubSpot's product development. Making it easier to learn and develop as an agency along side HubSpot.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to know exactly what questions one got wrong when passing a certification. If there are certain areas we need to focus on it is great to know what we need to read up on more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business or agency are planning to use HubSpot, include HubSpot Academy as early on in the on-boarding process as possible. This has proven to accelerate the abilities and knowledge of our entire team.

All new hires in our agency go through either a 3 month trainee program or 1 month of on-boarding. In this time frame we expect the individual to become proficient in the tool and capable of using it to fulfil their tasks. Being able to use HubSpot Academy as a core part of our on-boarding process has made us more efficient and more knowledgable. As an agency it has also enabled us to see things in a new light, making our processes more refined and precise.

HubSpot Academy review by Jo S.
Jo S.

"Online education for all types of learners"

What do you like best?

HubSpot covers the whole spectrum of Marketing and Sales. It's a comprehensive training aid that can be beneficial for all levels of digital marketer. I love that I can either sit down and watch the videos or I can read through the transcripts if I don't want to spend all my time looking at a screen. I like being able to go back to the slides and the transcripts to pick up anything that I missed when I was watching the videos.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the presenters look far too young to know all that stuff - but that might be sour grapes because they make me feel old! :O

They can also have a tendency to speak very fast - another reason why I love the transcripts so I can process the new information at the speed my brain prefers.

Understanding some of the tools but also some of the new skills. Many of our clients are not professional sales people and the sales training has really helped us to help them to turn more leads into customers.

HubSpot Academy review by François B.
François B.

"The HubSpot Academy is definitely one of the best e-learning experience for marketers."

What do you like best?

The HubSpot Academy offers various current topics all related to Inbound Marketing and Inbound Sales. The learning phase consists of quality videos, enjoyable presentations, and engaging professors... You also get a lot of further useful links and documentation if you would like to deepen your knowledge in some specific tasks. Once you're done with learning you can take the test and see, how do you score.

Learning at HubSpot Academy is not only useful but also exciting, and a not-to-be-missed experience.

What do you dislike?

You have to renew your certifications after one or two years, which sometimes makes sense but also means some additional work if you hold a lot of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The HubSpot Academy is definitely the best platform to learn Inbound Marketing and its subtopics. Besides this, if you are a HubSpot user, it is the best way to get familiar with the software.

For us as an Inbound Marketing Agency and HubSpot Partner, the HubSpot Academy is a place which all of our coworkers have to visit! The Inbound Marketing Certification is required, other certifications depend on your role in our agency. The HubSpot Academy is the fastest and easiest way to gain knowledge on all Inbound Marketing subjects.

But even if you are not a HubSpot partner of a HubSpot customer, you will find at the HubSpot Academy useful and up-to-date classes and certification on topics like inbound marketing, inbound sales, email marketing, content marketing and growth-driven design.

HubSpot Academy review by Inez V.
Inez V.

"Stellar marketing training portal"

What do you like best?

I like real-time learning tracking, the manual speed changes to the video stream; and the accompanying resources, blog posts, and practical application tools

What do you dislike?

Only a first-world gripe, in that I dislike that I can't download the videos and watch them offline on mobile

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lynda.com has a lot more to offer beyond inbound marketing principles that HubSpot Academy clearly concentrate on. They cannot hope to stack up to HubSpot Academy on the same level within any element of inbound - HubSpot come from that strong of an inbound foundation, that hefty a level of research and that much authority. It's no contest.

I'm learning to bring the latest inbound marketing resources to a company that currently aren't applying them in their everyday marketing

HubSpot Academy review by Mary Catherine S.
Mary Catherine S.

"Bite sized learning for important information"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the videos are to digest and how they are explaining things that are very important for marketing and sales in today's day and age. HubSpot Academy's certifications helped me set myself apart in the job market.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the videos can feel monotonous, but the information is so important. I like to watch one a day so I don't get bored easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend Hubspot Academy as a way to stay and get ahead in the world of marketing. They will keep your training up to date and you will learn more about how users interact with businesses today.

I am solving the problem of not keeping up with my industry. HubSpot Academy continually updates their certifications and helps me be an awesome marketer.

HubSpot Academy review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"HubSpot Academy will make you a better marketer or salesperson"

What do you like best?

Well-designed video courses with tons of supporting content provide important foundations that you will get immediate leverage from. And, the courses are just the beginning. The more you engage with HubSpot Academy, the more remarkable resources you'll be exposed to including Master Class deep dives on cutting-edge topics.

What do you dislike?

It's a great training system so I can only say that I'd like to see even more courses!

The key problems that drive our use of HubSpot Academy include: 1) Adopting Inbound best practices; 2) Creating alignment between marketing and sales; 3) Selecting an effective partner agency. The resources have accelerated our internal training and given us a way to identify skilled agency partners via the course completion badges. HubSpot Academy is one of the key ways I stay current with Inbound sales and marketing best practices.

HubSpot Academy review by Sérgio T.
Sérgio T.

"Information that educates marketers!"

What do you like best?

What i really enjoyed most about the course (Inbound Sales and others) was the fact that it shows that we do not need to be invasive to advertise, but that we must be marketers who, first of all, who help the prospect, is ultimately helping to get help. I believe this helps us to create products that truly enhance society.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say what i did not like about this course. Well, maybe it could be more objective in some points (does not mean to shorten the course) and show more real cases.

By implementing course guidelines, i realize how much i'm reaching the right audience, because we are talking here about quality, not just quantity.

HubSpot Academy review by Rafael L.
Rafael L.

"Quality training with experts' support"

What do you like best?

The best in HubSpot Academy is a large number of certifications, and all for free. I like very much the variety of topics covered too: marketing, selling, accounting management, design... The content is up-to-date and very useful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the language barrier. I know they are hard working on it, and there are already a few certifications in Spanish, but there is still a long way to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free. You'll not lose anything. Try it. See the certifications and courses. The content is very useful.

HubSpot Academy give me the knowledge for my day to day work dealing with Inbound Marketing. I am growing as a professional with the experts' support. They give me too the skills to improve my results.

HubSpot Academy review by Christina G.
Christina G.

"Go to place for learning digital marketing best practices "

What do you like best?

Materials are timely and informative. Presenters provide a great energy while breaking down marketing principals and strategies that I use in my daily position. I recommend HubSpot Academy to everyone.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but I would love to see more diversification and would love to see them offer chat bot classes in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the Inbound Marketing Certification. All of the other classes' ideology is based on Inbound.

HubSpot Academy provided me with a free knowledge base as well as a universally recognized certification that I can showcase as a part of my CV. When working with my clients I find a lot of them have a traditional marketing mentality. By introducing them to Inbound Marketing they are able to take steps to make them closer and more empathetic to their audience.

HubSpot Academy review by Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.

"Thankful for HubSpot Academy"

What do you like best?

I really liked when the videos were short, like 7 minutes or less. They seemed easier to comprehend.

In addition, it was smart to have different speakers for the videos because it represented the different voices of people who work within social media.

Lastly, I liked taking the quizzes after each lesson because they kept me focused.

What do you dislike?

I disliked videos that were over 7 minutes because after that time, things started to get muddled together. It felt like too much information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great resource! Try it out and see for yourself.

I am currently using the things I learned in the social media course to help me work on calculating ROI. I also realized that the main benefit of taking this course was reinforcing the principals that came innately with being a social media content creator.

HubSpot Academy review by Craig H.
Craig H.

"The Academy Is a Great Resource"

What do you like best?

When our company first became a Hubspot Partner I underestimated the impact that the HubSpot Academy Resources would add to our agency. The course material and worksheets have a lot of great information that we've used to enhance how we service clients. We've also been able to leverage some of the resources to help with our own lead generation efforts.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word as it relates to the Academy. Nothing is perfect so I'm sure there is room for improvement but as a DIY resource, it is well done.

I've been working to develop standards in how we deliver our services to clients and HubSpot Academy has been helpful in pursuing this business goal. We have asked some new team members to take select courses and it has been great to get them up to speed quickly in key areas of our service.

HubSpot Academy review by Jenna C.
Jenna C.

"Great training for any marketer, salesperson or agency owner"

What do you like best?

The training is very comprehensive and they have updated it several times over the past few years I've used HubSpot. You also do not even need to be a heavy HubSpot user to get benefit from the training (although you might need to be a customer to get access?) For any non-product training, it is very useful for any salesperson, marketer or agency owner.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little repetitive and slow, although speeding it up to 150% seemed to help. The quiz questions also don't really correlate with the final tests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try as many trainings as possible to see which are most relevant to you. One that was most useful and thought provoking for me was the agency training.

Comprehensive training for our internal team. Marketing tools and strategies move so fast, this training gets us on the same page quickly.

HubSpot Academy review by Aubree J.
Aubree J.

"HubSpot Academy Review"

What do you like best?

The Academy offers a lot of recourses for helping users learn how to use HubSpot. They walk you through in videos how to use the features and offer quizzes so you can make sure you understand what you've been learning.

What do you dislike?

The videos can be a bit cheesy, and there are some lessons where I feel like the topics aren't covered completely. And if you wish to become certified in the courses you take, the tests at the end can be a bit long. There are also parts of the tests where I felt like the questions were not covered during the lessons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is large enough where you have a lot of customer leads and services, then HubSpot might be good for you to consider. If you are looking for a better way to keep attract of all your company's interactions with your customers and leads, and you want to redesign or design your website for the first time, then this a great program to look into.

The company I'm working for is switching over the HubSpots CRM and website services. Going through the Academy is helping me learn about the features so I can help other coworkers navigate the sales features, along with redesigning our website.

HubSpot Academy review by Claudia L.
Claudia L.

"HubSpot Academy is an engaging, exciting learning tool "

What do you like best?

The HubSpot employees in the videos are very engaging. They explain the product and its functionality in a way that is not boring or overbearing. You feel as though a knowledgeable friend is explaining everything to you as opposed to a professor.

What do you dislike?

The marketing assessment is a little too open to interpretation, but only one answer counts as right. If the questions are going to be situational, there should be space to justify your answer, as in some cases, more than one could be argued as correct. Or, perhaps the format should simply be changed from multiple choice and T/F to more of an open-ended essay sort of assessment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enter it with an open mind! Training videos in general have a pretty negative connotation, but these videos aren't your ordinary, run-of-the-mill training sessions. They're far more engaging and helpful.

When we implemented HubSpot, no one on our team had any prior experience with it. Being able to guide ourselves through the courses on HubSpot Academy saved a lot of time. We didn't need to reach out to support or our customer success rep for every question we had. Instead, we could review the lessons to find the answers we sought.

HubSpot Academy review by Kelsi C. F.
Kelsi C. F.

"Training Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I don't have to spend money to send my team to a training class. This is tailored to software we used every day and also expands my teams knowledge about marketing practices.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a pre-test for sections so I can judge what my team knows. I hate having them do lessons they don't need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to develop a sales and marketing team, this works best as a training for team members that may have some sales or marketing background but could use more tools to increase efficiency. It's worth the cost to have everyone on the same page.

When training a new team member, I can use the Hubspot Academy to help them set goals based on what lessons they are working on. It's become easier to see sales growth when I can monitor where they are with training and what tolls they implement.

HubSpot Academy review by Gem L.
Gem L.

"A must-do for any business who has, or is starting out with HubSpot"

What do you like best?

The range of topics helps you to really get to grips with the spectrum of marketing and sales by gaining an understanding of the various elements in greater depth. Interesting guest speakers and real-life examples of the learning in practice make it extremely relatable and you always finish a certification with an idea (or more!) to implement in your business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the test questions can be a little confusing, for example giving you 4 options as potential answers where 2 of them are technically right, just slightly different wording. You find yourself second guessing a little in order to pass the tests sometimes. Some of the videos can be a bit too long or slow, but this isn't the case on all certifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started by doing the newly released 'lessons' or the inbound marketing certification to get a taste for what the videos are like. Make notes. Go and practice what you've learnt in HubSpot afterwards to cement your learning.

We always recommend these certifications to clients or are just getting started with HubSpot - not only do they help you to get to grips with the software (which with such a big platform can be a challenge for anyone!) but get everyone onto the same page with terminology and methodologies that will underpin our work with them going forward.

HubSpot Academy review by Anja D.
Anja D.

"Hubspot Academy will prepare you for your job better than an MBA!"

What do you like best?

Whether you're an absolute beginner or an advanced marketer looking for inbound education, Hubspot academy will swiftly guide you through each step, providing theoretical behind, real-life examples, and internal software practice.

What do you dislike?

That there are no more courses! I would love to see Hubspot release courses for proficient marketers that focus solely on one skill or marketing segment - for example, campaign building, tracking and optimisation - it is of course mentioned in all other courses, but the course focusing solely on that would really help even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it.

I have increased my own solopreneur sales thanks to HS Academy courses + I keep on improving my customers' marketing results and make them happy by hitting the goals before the deadline.

HubSpot Academy review by User

"Hubspot is a great resource"

What do you like best?

It provides a lot of valuable resources for learning. I like the videos for the most part and the resources and related blog posts really help you learn the material. Some of the videos are a bit arbitrary, but the material is mostly useful. Some of the videos could be condensed, but since everyone learns differently that may be more a matter of learning style preference. I think the assessments and exams are fairly straight forward. You can earn certification pretty quickly if you chose to.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always have the most up to date information. A lot of the videos are great and informative, but some can be pretty outdated. You have to be careful with some of the statistics because they can be a year or two old and depend on the topic that year or two can really make a difference. For assessment and general learning purposes, this won't be a real issue, but I like to reference these for informing strategies, and that can mean I have to look elsewhere for specific numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the resources because they can be really beneficial.

I am becoming better at management, inbound and other marketing tools with Hubspot. It's really taught me a lot so that is great! I don't always know how useful certain things will be until I take the classes, but I always enjoy opportunities to learn more. I think a lot of marketers could benefit from taking advantage of the courses even if it's not a platform you intend to use. Take advantage of any chance to learn more about the concepts that are offered. This information is valuable.

HubSpot Academy review by Margurette (Maggie) A.
Margurette (Maggie) A.

"Great for Professional Development"

What do you like best?

It's great that it's available in the software and that you can access it any time. If you're a member, it's all free!

What do you dislike?

It's a shame that some of the certifications expire after a year. Given the amount of time that some of them have, it would be ideal if they lasted longer. Also would be nice to have an easier way to re-up your certification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the time to do some of their basic courses to understand inbound and more, but don't feel like you need to do every course. Some of them are very HubSpot specific instead of general knowledge. I say find the ones that work best for your team.

While maybe not a business problem, per se, finding great professional development opportunities (outside of webinars) can be hard. It's nice that this is built into the service already and you're encouraged to use it. It also helps you use HubSpot even better. In terms of benefits, it's definitely just helped level the playing field for employees in terms of basic knowledge acquired.

HubSpot Academy review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Very useful, offers insight and knowledge not trying to sell you their producs"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed that they were giving real advice and insight. I learned real marketing concepts and techniques and the videos were entertaining. They managed to be fun and to the point.

I didn't feel like the aim was to give me a sales pitch.

What do you dislike?

I work for a relatively niche industry, so not all of their advice could be applied to me. So sometimes their teachings were a bit to simple and general for my situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do use it specially if you have Hubspot but even if you don't if you are interested in inbound marketing, leads and website traffic, this is a great platform with lots of information for you. It's helpful and well structured and you don't feel like you are being pitched.

I am improving a lot our online strategy and my companies website thanks to them. I have used their teachings to improve our traffic and make sure we are aware of what is pulling people into our website.

HubSpot Academy review by Erin C.
Erin C.

"HubSpot Academy is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The HubSpot Academy is continuing rolling out new certifications and training designed to keep students on the cutting edge of everything inbound. The courses are fairly comprehensive, easy-to-understand, and the training is available for free!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they don't offer any paid media certifications (yet), but trust that it's coming. In the future, I would like to see courses that integrate social ad campaigns for Facebook, LinkedIn, and other channels. Perhaps they could even add levels for beginner vs. advanced skillsets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth your time!

I just want to be as educated and empowered as possible so that I can support my business and our clients. Even if we weren't partners of HubSpot, I would be taking these certification courses.

HubSpot Academy review by Estee S.
Estee S.

"Most useful training materials I have found"

What do you like best?

I find the way in which the HubSpot Academy training material was put together to be great - the videos and slides are easy to digest, informative and extremely helpful. The training material and certifications are my go-to for anything inbound or HubSpot related.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about the HubSpot Academy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend completed the HubSpot Academy courses if you are a HubSpot user or if your company is implementing an inbound marketing or sales strategy. It will teach you everything you need to know to be successful!

The HubSpot Academy's courses have helped me perform my job better - thanks to the courses, I am an expert in inbound and HubSpot, which is my job!

HubSpot Academy review by User in Internet

"There's a lot to learn with HubSpot Academy."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that there is so much to learn, in such a short amount of time, and that the information is segmented off by topics. The first test, the introductory chapter was a lot of information. However, the quizzes that followed the course work that was completed really helped a lot of the information stick. I also liked the fact that there was a study guide that allowed you to follow along with what the course was going to be about.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that after taking the first test that you can not see what your correct answers are, versus your incorrect answers. Some of the information is given so quickly, and sometimes the 2-5 minute videos because 6-12 minute videos making it difficult to focus completely, and I have to go back to see what information I may have missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest making HubSpot Academy apart of the employee on-boarding process. This could really help your business in the future. I would also recommend speaking with someone who has experience using HubSpot already to see if they have gone through the course work and the certifications.

Content creation, emailing A/B testing, Landing pages... We do a lot with HubSpot and I wish that we would do more on this platform. The biggest benefit for using HubSpot, in my opinion is the fact that there is a nice frame of reference to go back to (the videos, charts, print outs, etc.) that a lot of the other programs and apps that we use, don't have.

HubSpot Academy review by Shawn l.
Shawn l.

"Hubspot Academy "

What do you like best?

The option to get certified with HubSpot is great for resumes and makes one more proficient in Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos are a tad long and repetitive for me, however, I understand that's how some people learn best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know the videos can seem a bit repetitive, but the academy will do a good job of preparing you to use aspects of HubSpot you may not have used before.

Learning to grow our application of HubSpot and further our businesses success using this software.

HubSpot Academy review by Rajiv S.
Rajiv S.

"Brilliantly designed courses!"

What do you like best?

I just loved the way the courses progressed; they gradually increase in their intensity. This lets even a novice learner like me learn new things in a more productive and practical manner.

What do you dislike?

None, really! Keep doing what you do. It's perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't heard about HubSpot Academy, then you're living under a rock! So, come out, and see what this institution has in store for you. You will see a better you once you are done learning here.

The Academy has show me a brighter, more exciting side of Content Marketing and Content Creation. I got to learn so many things that will help me get to the next level in my career. The benefits, of course, will include more visibility for my content and ultimately for the company I write for.

HubSpot Academy review by Agency
Agency

"Hands down the go to learning center for inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

The HubSpot Academy packs an extensive amount of valuable knowledge that transcends not only to the business environment, but also to your day to day decisions.

The format of how the content is presented is easy to digest, making the learning experience seamless from one topic to the other.

What do you dislike?

I´d love too see more study cases, real scenarios, and common cases where HubSpot or Inbound Marketing has solved for customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not shy away from diving into technical details

It´s more about shifting the mindset from brand-centric to customer-centric, this is probably the greatest change that is actually solving for business.

The HubSpot Academy provides a great arsenal of knowledge to backup the why, the how, and the when

HubSpot Academy review by Juanita M.
Juanita M.

"Best marketing academy portal"

What do you like best?

I love the methodology of the portal: introduction of the subject, explanation and real-life example. Is very easy to understand the topic, and I really like the fact that you can measure your knowledge through quizzes and certification badges. Content is always up to date.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if all the courses had Spanish subtitles... most of the people at our company are not English speakers so it can get difficult to enroll the whole company.

We are an inbound marketing agency, so everything we need to learn for ourselves as a company, and for the services we provide to our clients, is available there.

HubSpot Academy review by Eric J.
Eric J.

"Powerful Marketing Resource"

What do you like best?

Great marketing information with a great learning management interface. The courses, quizzes and guides are all very well done. Most courses are just the right mix of education and practical application. Evaluation doesn't leave you rolling your eyes as many certification programs tend to do.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that some curriculum is better than others. Most of the experience is consistent, but some seem really difficult and lengthy while others are quite easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a valuable resource and I have appreciated it all along. Thank you Hubspot for making this available for free to everyone.

This is a great way to learn general marketing principles. However, the best use is to learn about the HubSpot platform and offerings.

HubSpot Academy review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"Very useful resource"

What do you like best?

They have really helpful articles with clear language, examples, and videos.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to find help on specific topics - they'll send you to an article that is related but not necessarily helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is extremely helpful to anyone that subscribes to a HubSpot account. You will not be getting the full use of your products without completing the Academy.

We mainly use it to build up our website, landing pages, blogs, and email content. This is a huge help in automating our marketing and sales outreach.

HubSpot Academy review by Administrator

"HubSpot Academy as a Learning Tool"

What do you like best?

I really like that HubSpot's crm offers a training academy. They offer live lessons and other that can be accessed at your convenience.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about HubSpot academy is the ease of accessing the classes. Sometimes it seems overly complicated and not straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend that you try it. It is a great tool for employees of every level to learn and better market their product to customers. It can be paused once started and finished at one's convenience, therefore it is very easy to work into a work day.

I have used Hubspot Academy personally to better define my company's purpose and how to market that to customers in a clear, concise way.

HubSpot Academy review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Attending HubSpot Academy was vital for starting being successfull"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy has provided the language to speak Inbound, the fundamentals of strategic thinking and has shed lights on how to perfectly use the Hubspot Software. Moreover, i have found the professors speaking in the numerous videos, highly competent and engaging. Lessons have been very practical with lots of exercises.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I only would have liked to attend a special course, more interactive, on how to build a new campaign from zero or how to analyze an ongoing project. Maybe a live webinar, or something like that, with a teacher and even some students to brainstorming all together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- i don't want my company details to be published

Simple. Without Hubspot Academy it would be very hard to get off with the right foot on projects. In addition, being certified have built credibility with my customers.

HubSpot Academy review by Shelby C.
Shelby C.

"Always keeping me up-to-date and sharp as a HubSpot user"

What do you like best?

The exams and learning modules are always improving along with the updating software. I enjoy being able to both watch a course as well as review the study guide and accompanying slides.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how detailed practicums are for certain courses. They take a long time to submit, if you even have the examples required to complete the practicum.

It's always important for our team to keep up to date with the HubSpot platform. For me, it is especially important that I keep up with COS changes so that I can remain experienced in regards to helping my website clients.

HubSpot Academy review by John K.
John K.

"Genuinely useful online training for marketing and sales"

What do you like best?

Learn at your own pace with videos and downloadable resources. Covers both the 'big picture' and the day-to-day tactics.

What do you dislike?

It's all very perky! I don't dislike that but it takes a minute for my brain to adjust. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan for how you'll roll this out across your team. Everyone should take the inbound cert. Follow up with the most relevant software cert on a role-based level and then work from there.

Training for me, my team and our clients. We're HubSpot partners, so the Academy saves us a lot of time getting people up to speed.

HubSpot Academy review by John R.
John R.

"#1 INBOUND MARKETING CLASSES"

What do you like best?

The easy to learn video classes they have put together makes learning SEO super easy, videos are short but exams are long so taken your time watching videos so you don't retake the exam.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike from this Hubspot product, as you get exactly what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time in the exam and you will pass it on the first try, they are long though but worth every second invested watching videos.

SEO, EMAIL MARKETING, PPC, WEB CONTENT, sales pipeline

HubSpot Academy review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Hubspot Academy is great!"

What do you like best?

Useful, well-present information. Hubspot Academy content is top notch! It's well produces and highly specific and relevant. I always left the trainings feeling more informed and capable.

What do you dislike?

More sections and classes would be cool. They are always adding new stuff but it would be cool if the library was larger than it is currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really great and insightful training. Highly recommended! Even taking the classes outside of my job brought valuable insight to my own processes.

Hubspot Academy has helped us streamline our marketing and inbound sales efforts. We had not put a lot of effort into our inbound sales but after the HS Academy training we had some great tools and knowledge to use going forward!

HubSpot Academy review by David H.
David H.

"Great for getting to know HubSpot and all of its tools"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use platform. The courses are easily digestible with short and sharp intro videos, videos outlining the functionality and then run through demonstrations.

What do you dislike?

Content can be limited to the functionality of HubSpot rather than the methodology as a whole. In some cases, the content is too topline for colleagues looking to focus on a particular function - sales or marketing

Making the most of our investment in HubSpot, the tools available for all of the time were used in the buying process

HubSpot Academy review by Ma. Rita Martha S.
Ma. Rita Martha S.

"Necessary Courses for Today's Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

I love how HubSpot grows with the students. They recently updated some of their courses, which can benefit new students who want to learn the inbound methodology, or can supplement the knowledge of older students who wish to update their own knowledge base. Despite the updates, the videos are all easy to understand and interactive.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos are still boring, but I guess it depends on the person listening to the videos. Perhaps it would be a good idea to train the instructs to have a less monotonous voice?

HubSpot Academy provides solutions to our business such as how to capture better, more qualified leads through content in different parts of the buyer's journey.

HubSpot Academy review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A comprehensive learning tool for HubSpot"

What do you like best?

I used the HubSpot Academy to learn more about content marketing and designing using the HubSpot marketing tool. I found the user interface to be modern and offered a variety of interactive tools, such as the videos, quizzes and the exam at the end.

What do you dislike?

The courses can be quite long, so it is hard to get everything done in one sitting. Once you complete the exam at the end of the session, you do not have access to the questions you got wrong, and therefore cannot gain insights on how you can do better.

I found the Academy easy to use and offered valuable insights to help me better understand how to leverage the inbound methodology from HubSpot to its full potential.

HubSpot Academy review by Stefano V.
Stefano V.

"The hub spot Academy helps to incorporate new employees and is ensuring the quality of our services."

What do you like best?

The contents are well chosen and didactically well prepared. The individual chapters are not too long and the tests are a good possibility to get feedback. I also like the team overview page.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if more courses in various languages would be available, the intermediate tests might be slightly more challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only the value of the Academy for ca 30 people justifies the price of a proffessional Hubsport license

HubSpot Academy review by Samantha K.
Samantha K.

"HubSpot Academy Review"

What do you like best?

The HubSpot academy offers training for every possible problem and if there isn't training available, they will investigate and offer solutions! Their reps are extremely easy to follow in the training videos. Each section is moved through slowly enough to intake the material and genuinely understand it.

What do you dislike?

The length of the videos and the training assessment is a little daunting, but overall very helpful! The assessment asks a lot good questions, but as previously mentioned, the length of the exam seems, perhaps, excessive.

We are onboarding new employees often and having the academy available to us frees up the time of our reps but still allows the new folks to learn the software!

HubSpot Academy review by Guillem M.
Guillem M.

"A lifetime inbound learning"

What do you like best?

The content for each certification well structured and explained by the HubSpot Academy teachers. Also the downloadable PPT and transcription.

What do you dislike?

Some English/Spanish subtitles. Not to know which questions did you fail on the exam and WHY is that the correct answer. This could be provides right after the exam on the same webpage, with no possibility to download to avoid sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You better sign up!

Improve the knowledge about the proceeds and best practices to keep a well inbound marketing plan in our inbound marketing agency.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"HubSpot Academy Great for Students and Young Professionals"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is a great way for students and young professionals to take free courses that they can put on their resume, use to supplement class materials, and improve professional skills.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how some of the videos are really long and wordy. They could be broken up more, condensed, or include more interactive activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for students and young professionals. The inbound sales and content marketing certifications are great!

HubSpot Academy keeps me up to date with industry trends and allows me to learn and develop and new skills that I can use in the classroom or at work. It's much more engaging than reading a textbook but still gives me important knowledge.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Teaching Made Easy and with Excellent Rewards"

What do you like best?

Hubspot's nature is one of making work seem like fun and their Academy is no different. While learning might not seem as much fun, the video tutorials are extremely helpful and the good thing about them is you can watch it as many times as you like, even during the test to ensure you remembered everything correctly.

What do you dislike?

With multiple choice answers, there's always going to be some form of doubt and there are questions in the exam that could really have more than one correct answer. So sometimes you are left scratching your head because after the exam, you're not told which questions you got wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With great tools, you also require great knowledge and by going through the Academy and sitting the exams, you can do just that. It'll look good on your CV and also last for a year so well worth doing those exams!

Hubspot Academy has helped me and colleagues learn Hubspot in an easy and refreshing manner which is something you don't get with a lot of examination practices. You can sit the exam multiple times (there is a limit per month), but know that we are more knowledgeable, we can get the most out of Hubspot.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Computer Software

"Valuable, well designed content on Inbound Marketing"

What do you like best?

The content provided by Hubspot Academy is well crafted - walking right on that fine line between being clear, detailed and informative versus taking too much of our time. The content available on HubSpot Academy is useful even if you are not using Hubspot. It relates to Inbound Marketing more than the tool itself.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'm not a huge fan of e-learning, but they do a pretty good job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The feature to adjust play speed helps you manage your time better when you are more familiar with the subject they are covering right then.

Using HubSpot to its best capacity, creating better content and improving marketing efforts.

HubSpot Academy review by Benjamin R.
Benjamin R.

"An insightful and great learning experience"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive and well organized. You can pause videos, speed them up and with every learning module, there is a transcript to download, as well as the presentation deck.

What do you dislike?

If you choose to add your certifications to LinkedIn, and if it's possible, I would like the information to auto-populate so you don't have to enter them manually.

Learning best practices and processes. Do the right things in the right order.

HubSpot Academy review by K A.
K A.

"User Friendly, Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of learning this tool and how helpful it is to organize my business contacts and deals. HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn new facets of the tool.

What do you dislike?

In HubSpot the clients notes don't connect to the company notes in a way that makes sense.

The academy makes it easy to use HubSpot to it's full advantage. It makes the platform less daunting.

HubSpot Academy review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Hubspot Acadamey is a great way to stay up to date with the Hubspot platform and inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

I love how much I have learned and how easy it is to learn at my own pace. The course material is well presented and very informative.

What do you dislike?

I do find that sometimes the questions can be a bit vague in the exams.

The Hubspot Academy allows me to stay in touch with trends and learnings in inbound marketing so I can deliver the best results for my clients.

HubSpot Academy review by George B T.
George B T.

"HubSpot Academy Changed My Life"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can get a marketing degree for free. The information you learn is relevant for the digital age of marketing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike about the classes. Could they be better,? Maybe. Are they great? Yes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it today and become an expert!

Marketing Automation, Lead Conversion, Lead Nurturing, Email, Blog, Editorial calendar and more.

HubSpot Academy review by Ricky G.
Ricky G.

"Best Place to learn Inbound Sales and Marketing. Period"

What do you like best?

the content is quality, the video production is quality, and the user interface is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Repetitive intro music can wear on you if you're doing many of these courses. I've completed around 11.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer. Many of the courses are free.

Creating content consistently, drawing people in instead of pushing out our message.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Learn on your own time"

What do you like best?

The Hubspot Academy is a great way to sharpen your skills on your own time. The lessons are great material to learn something new or reinforce what you are already doing. The tests and certifications are also great incentives to finish lessons.

What do you dislike?

Some are absurdly lengthy, but not a major complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it together with your team or use it to onboard new employees!

Learning the latest best practice on email and content marketing right now.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"HubSpot is a great CRM and Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Automation and tech features such as auto email sends allows me to do the work of 4 people.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the template builder for landing pages isn't as easy to use as I'd like it to be, but HubSpot is constantly improving and making upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have phenomenal support, so if you ever need any help you can get a fast response ASAP. And they're support team are actually really really smart and helpful.

Aligning sales and marketing, and making processes within both way more efficient.

"Helped me get job"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is great video classes that teach inbound marketing skills. I like how you can speed up or slow down the videos to watch at your own pace. I was able to get certified in several things, which helped me get a job in marketing. I now use the skills it taught me every day.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about HubSpot Academy. I guess it could go into more detail, but that for a free training, I can't really complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the classes and put them on your resume.

I learned about inbound marketing, email marketing, and others. It has helped me understand how to move potential customers down the sales funnel by nurturing them.

HubSpot Academy review by Angga P.
Angga P.

"The best resource to learn Inbound Marketing"

What do you like best?

So many valuable resources to learn about inbound marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.

What do you dislike?

All the features pretty much useful for me personally

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can simply learn anything in one platform

I am a self-taught marketing person, thank to Hubspot

HubSpot Academy review by Rhys J.
Rhys J.

"HubSpot Academy Review"

What do you like best?

The amount of detail and varied content.

What do you dislike?

Some of the content is the exact same in the various modules.

We are using HubSpot to manage our data and use it as our new CRM system, as well as manage our clients.

HubSpot Academy review by Joseph E.
Joseph E.

"Great way to learn "

What do you like best?

the ability to control my time and the subject that I'm focusing on

understading the product from proffetionals

What do you dislike?

dont like tests :)

still this was essential

Recommendations to others considering the product

make user-friendly API's to help us populate xls files from the web , for example web url , main email , compay phone No. etc ...

migration and implementation from other CRM or NO-RM platforms

HubSpot Academy review by Cody F.
Cody F.

"Best marketing and sales education out there!"

What do you like best?

Each certification is extremely easy to follow and stays up-to-date on where the industry is heading.

What do you dislike?

A few certifications take longer than expected getting into the meat of the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to gain valuable skills with the leading marketing and sales software, HubSpot Academy will get you there!

We're able to now not only offer HubSpot as a solution to clients but also generate real results for them (i.e. increase traffic, close more leads, etc.).

HubSpot Academy review by Yogita M.
Yogita M.

"Great learning resource"

What do you like best?

Loved the learning material. The presentations were on point and very current with industry practices. The marketing funnel approach that was discussed in the presentation was extremely useful to me at work.

What do you dislike?

Some slides in the presentation were repetitive.

The marketing funnel model discussed in the inbound marketing certification was extremely useful in our company. It helped us structure our marketing and sales processes better with visible results.

HubSpot Academy review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Inbound Certification"

What do you like best?

They used a great platform to deliver the training.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I didn't find anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

So many people use HubSpot that I decided I needed to have the certification as part of my credentials. I have a B.S. in Internet Marketing, and I'm Google Analytics certified. I'm glad I added this to my arsenal of certifications and education.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great resources for marketers & sales personnel"

What do you like best?

There are so many videos & resources available on a variety of topics. Whether you're looking for information on the HubSpot CRM or marketing automation software features, or just want to learn more about general industry terms & strategies, it's so great.

What do you dislike?

Videos can be a bit repetitive sometimes.

We're maintaining a clean database of contacts and learning so much more about lead nurture strategies.

HubSpot Academy review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"An invaluable learning resource"

What do you like best?

The information is presented in such a way to easily absorb and retain new skills.

What do you dislike?

So maybe the intro music can get a little annoying, but it's a small price to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no reason not to invest in the time if you wish to become a knowledgeable user of Hubspot CRM.

Growing my skillset to better serve our clients.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool to learn Hubspot"

What do you like best?

I like that HubSpot makes it super simple to learn how to use their software. HubSpot makes it easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to pay for every little feature of the actual hubspot software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the software easier to navigate for users.

Customer relationship management is becoming easier now that I can watch the videos.

HubSpot Academy review by Zane G.
Zane G.

"HubSpot Academy is for Inbound Marketers"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is like a boot camp for inbound marketing methodology. If you go through their classes, by the end you should have a pretty strong grasp of inbound as a whole.

What do you dislike?

There is a good deal of overlap of the material

For the most part, it solves for educating marketers (and some clients) about inbound methodology and gets everyone using the same terminology.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Courses are informative and quick."

What do you like best?

I like the quizzes after each section. It makes sure you retain the important information.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing! I guess if I had to say something, it would be that I started classes while they were being updated. But that was my decision....

As a new user, making sure I understand best practices and the fundamentals of success.

"Boring but informative"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of great knowledge from those in the marketing field.

What do you dislike?

The videos are rather boring and are not very attention-grabbing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to the videos at about a 120% pace and take notes to get through them faster.

I get to learn more about my industry and apply the knowledge I gain to further my career.

HubSpot Academy review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Fantastic Add-on for HubSpot Customers"

What do you like best?

The benchmark for integrating sales, marketing, and software instructional design. First learning the methodology behind Inbound Marketing, and then moving on to features of the software and how they are specifically designed to foster growth of your organization.

What do you dislike?

I would be nice to have an option to "test out" of certain lessons in order to obtain certification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company uses HubSpot, or even uses Inbound Marketing strategies at all, be sure to put your entire team through this training.

Another resource for our sales and marketing teams, provides foundational knowledge for new hires.

HubSpot Academy review by Abhijit S.
Abhijit S.

"Hubspot Academy "

What do you like best?

Very Good Customer Centric and Focused ,

Customer Delight , Interactive , Technical Insights

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular

There is competition in the Market with other players but I have not studied the pricing structure and am not qualified to give my opinion on the Value Proposition

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Good

I am using it for my consultancy

HubSpot Academy review by User in Financial Services

"Hubspot Academy"

What do you like best?

Really user friendly. Lessons are in short, digestible, format. Sometimes short videos. The quizzes afterwards are also helpful to gauge understanding.

What do you dislike?

In some cases the lessons are too long.

Learning how to best use Hubspot and about new Marketing trends.

"Great learning experience"

What do you like best?

Courses are very pedagogical, fun and straight to the point. Very complete library of courses.

What do you dislike?

That courses are not in spanish and that they don't

Recommendations to others considering the product

Courses are very useful and instructive

Understanding how to leverage the use of Hubspot is very important to improve productivity.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Higher Education

"Insights into different marketing avenues. "

What do you like best?

The how to videos on best practices and tips. The instructors have really taught me a lot about inbound and email marketing.

What do you dislike?

I honestly really like the platform not much to complain about.

A free and decked out CRM system to help business' nationwide.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Changed how I approach my work"

What do you like best?

HubSpot academy is a great program that helps you rethink how you do business. This allowed us to rework our process to better serve our clients.

What do you dislike?

HubSpot academy takes a dedicated amount of time to get though. The inbound certification takes several hours to finish.

We are discovering better ways to reach our clients and how to hone in our message to reach people at various steps of the buyers journey.

HubSpot Academy review by User

"Great Marketing 101 Academy!"

What do you like best?

I love the combination of fun video learning as well as documentation to review and look back at when applying to real life situations.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't skip through some sections that you've maybe already had experience with.

The business problems I am solving with HubSpot Academy include marketing inbound lead increases as well as learn best practices from engaging and keeping prospects engaged with our content.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Resource for Growth & Development!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Hubspot Academy is that they provide you with multiple avenues to expand your existing knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Inbound, etc. with video module courses that make learning a breeze!

What do you dislike?

The length of the courses could be a bit shorter and there could also be more subjects covered.

An increased knowledge of marketing principles and how to use CRM software for marketing best practices.

HubSpot Academy review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Great Courses For Entry Level Marketers"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the multiple learning methods used to teach through the academy. Audio, visual, written, and kinestetic learning are all used. It also is very wholistic in learning the entire marketing picture, how each part works with the others.

What do you dislike?

Some of the topics get repetitive. It also isn’t meant for anyone really above entry level.

Training new employees. It for sure helps get new employees focused and ready for inbound marketing.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great Learning Experience"

What do you like best?

You can move at your own pace and slow down or speed up the videos.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more certifications to take.

It helps bring team members on the same page

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is set up in a way to take you down the road of success. It walks you through by topic, chapter by chapter with tutorials and videos prior to taking a quiz.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos can be time consuming to watch, maybe offer more of a guide to review that summarizes key points?

Learning the HubSpot software and learning how to gain inbound leads.

HubSpot Academy review by User in Research
User in Research

"Great for working professionals! "

What do you like best?

If you do not have time to go back to school, but would like to learn more about a topic in a structured setting, Hubspot Academy is great for learning without any time ordered and financial commitments.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps there could be an alternating course curriculum.

We are learning more about sales and marketing with Hubspot Academy and learning new ways to reach new clients.

HubSpot Academy review by Agency
Agency

"Easy to Follow training videos"

What do you like best?

Videos are easy to navigate to, search feature is great

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at all!

Sales Rep Training

HubSpot Academy review by Agency in Photography
Agency in Photography

"Best suite of software I tried "

What do you like best?

360 coverage of tools training. Well organized

What do you dislike?

Some clases are better than others. Some I just fast forwarded

Training of the work force

HubSpot Academy review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Inbound marketing certificate"

What do you like best?

Good way to benchmark and improve certain aspects of inbound marketing, perhaps develop some areas that were overlooked or underperforming

What do you dislike?

Coutses not relevant for everybody, its really just a sales tool for hubspot to start a coversation

Good m gor junior staff members to think about various aspects of inbound and content marketing. Not hugely beneficial for seasoned marketers

"Free but really good"

What do you like best?

Most of the courses in hubspot are really good. Videos make it easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much here to dislike. Who doesn't like free stuff?

We can keep upto date with online marketing. They keep adding new courses which I keep checking.

"Review Time"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and visibility throughout pipeline

What do you dislike?

Academy doesn't have summary of course when completed which would be very useful to come back to later down the line

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, best solution out there

Customer Relationship Management, keeping track of non buyers

HubSpot Academy review by Administrator

"Good for huspot specific know-how"

What do you like best?

It will teach you the terms and technical skills for using Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

Some info are contradictory or outdated and the terms and methods used are very specific to Hubspot.

Learning how to use Hubspot

HubSpot Academy review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great tool for learning"

What do you like best?

A variety of useful tutorials, videos and PDF guides

What do you dislike?

A bit overwhelming if you aren't sure exactly what you are looking for!

Learn the best ways to use marketing automation

HubSpot Academy review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Hub Help Happenings!"

What do you like best?

User friendly, relevant subjects, practical strategies and engaging format.

What do you dislike?

Newbie, so I haven't had a bad experience

Social Media strategies, Lead generation.

Learning about HubSpot Academy?

* We monitor all HubSpot Academy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare HubSpot Academy to Similar Solutions