HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

(2,066)

Say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. HubSpot CRM is the easy to use system your sales team will love.

Work for HubSpot CRM?

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot CRM Reviews

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM review by User in Marketing and Advertising
View Original

"Great for S-MSB"

What CRM solution do you use?

HubSpot CRM review by Shelly  Y.
Shelly Y.

"Great Software with Powerful Tools"

What do you like best?

I like that Hubspot has a lot of features that can be reached within the same page. You can add notes, email customers, make a phone call and schedule tasks at the same place. It's really convenient, and you can even track if your potential clients have clicked your emails or not.

What do you dislike?

So far I can't think of any parts that I dislike. Basically it's a software that's easy to learn and use, and it can be very powerful for advanced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to give it a try. There're a bunch of CRM products that can be found in market, and each one has its own pros and cons. You should try them in order to find out which one is the best to you. I'm really glad that my company is using Hubspot and introduced the software to me. My company is using Hubspot free edition, and I feel that it has already provided strong features, not to mention how good it will be if you pay for the advanced edition.

The most useful part of HubSpot CRM is that it's very easy to track the status of your client. It's very organized and easy to pull out the data.

HubSpot CRM review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Best CRM in the Business"

What do you like best?

Marketing tools are easy to set up and will bring a lot of traffic to your websites or customers to your pipeline, workflow creation help you to get a better lead management.

What do you dislike?

When creating workflows you cannot sync any deal information into the contact information record of your hubspot contact. When using calls the tool does not provide too many options like a predictive dialer, but if what you want is to blow through a bunch of calls you can add other integration apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to increase your sales & have a total control of your database and pipeline, you need to switch to hubspot today as onboarding will take a couple of months, from watching videos, to create your settings and pipeline, you'll want to start today though.

We use all Marketing tools to increase traffic into our 50 websites, dashboard reports help us to have a good view of our pipeline.

Since we implemented hubspot into our database, the quality of the leads we receive daily has increased.

HubSpot CRM review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"Hubspot Training and Support is Excellent"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Hubspot is the volume and breadth of training and support material. They have built an accessible learning system once you sign up that connects you with onboarding staff and video training to help you learn the ins and outs of the software, and industry best practices and strategies. This is great for my own training, as well as helps alleviate the time it takes for me to train my team members. Hubspot's marketing toolset is great. If you're looking for a toolset to optimize blogging, email, and content marketing SEO, this is a great choice to look into.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I come across features that are missing that seem like no-brainers to include, like having a search function that can filter through all of the information in the contact record (currently the search only looks through certain parts of the contact record), or logging email attachments in the contact record. That said, they are constantly coming up with new updates and actively look for customer feedback. Hubspot is not your solution if you need a complex CRM or need to do advanced customized filtering and reporting - however, it does integrate with Salesforce if you do need a more complex CRM but would still like to use Hubspot as your marketing tool hub (I personally think the Hubspot marketing tool set is superior to Pardot). If your business model needs support for a very high volume of contact records needing custom reporting, then you may want to look into the SFDC integration. I also run into roadblocks because I don't know how to code in Hubl - I am going to have to hire a freelancer to help support more complex designs. They recently added WYSIWYG functions to the email templates, so I'm hoping they add this to the landing page feature soon as well, which would really improve this challenge for my team.

We use Hubspot to power our blog, email, landing pages, and other content marketing efforts. We also use the Sales toolset as our main CRM system to track and record communication with our clients across our organization. We feel this is a good solution for the volume of contacts we're working within our business model, and we feel we get value from our subscription at this level. I think the marketing tools and the training programs are excellent.

HubSpot CRM review by John M.
John M.

"How Could I Do This Job?"

What do you like best?

I love the discipline that is built into the CRM. Having a reports page let's you see what you have been focusing on and helps you set priorities for what activities need to be addressed. I generate a majority of my own leads but having the CRM connected to our web page has resulted in a vast improvement in the amount of potential leads. The templates and the sequences are a God send! When the creative juices are stalled all I have to do is go to my library of communications and viola! I am back in high gear.

What do you dislike?

While I find the reporting landing pages very helpful. I can't seem to get the funnel reporting right. There are deals in the funnel at various stages but if they are not updated within the reporting time frame visibility is lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a Sales generating and Sales activity tracking tool the HubSpot CRM is a great solution. Don't expect the CRM to do everything for you. You will still need to cold call customers and work at being your charming self but the CRM provides a wealth of tools and guidance to make those tasks easier and more meaningful. Being a more tradition type of vendor that targets a corporate audience we use the standard social media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn and MS Office) to reach out to our audience. I have to believe new age vendors would benefit greatly from taking advantage of the complete array of the newer Social Media Tools (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) to reach their audience.

Prospecting for potential customer has been my primary objective with the CRM. As a new-bee to the Sales side of a business it is extremely helpful to have an interactive data base that lets me develop communications, track their success / failure and create follow up tasks to keep the cycle going.

HubSpot CRM review by Nicole D.
Nicole D.

"All over it's great. Sometimes there are frustrating technical things that cause issues. "

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the seamless integration. We host our website with Hubspot and that makes it so easy to use the CRM. I also love the customer support and marketing training.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that don't work. Like for example, the replace feature for the files never works for me. Also, I would like it if Contact and Deals uploaded the same feed. Right now if you want contact records in your deals and viscera you have to add them in twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free version to see if it's a fit for your business and then upgrade when needed.

One of our biggest problem that we've solved is lead acquisition. Because all of the features (ads, landing pages, contact information, deals and so on) integrate it allows us to focus on creation and generating more leads. It also helps us organize our customers. Before we were using Excel.

HubSpot CRM review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Top Notch Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a platform that can be used for just about anything you want to do when it comes to marketing automation and they continue to add in new features every year. The newest features are chatbots and lead flows helping you automate a lot of a users journey on your site until they need to connect with someone.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the reports continue to be built out so that you can do much more robust reporting. They get you to a point but sometimes you need to be able to dig deeper and it isn't always there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it and you will go places

We are filling in the blanks along the customer journey where we would otherwise have no visibility. We can see from us sending communications to leads or form submissions, to when they come to our website and what content they are engaging with. This tool allows us to have the full visibility of our customers and the data helps us make better business decisions as an organization. We have been able to build our target customer bases and make sure we are running the right campaign for the right kind of engagement.

HubSpot CRM review by Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.

"Easy to adapt CRM"

What do you like best?

For me I like that HubSpot does everything they can to make sure their customers understand how to use their product. The best scenario I can think of is when I was first trying to build a report and our lovely account support manager Leah not only walked me through how to build a report but also went in a built it for us. I am also a huge fan of the live chat tool and am patiently awaiting the arrival of newer reporting measures. Finally HubSpot's ability to constantly change and improve is amazing, I know some people are not huge fans of this however they (in a way) force you to adapt to new technology and new ways of doing things and being a new marketer it's helps keep my creativity going.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike and I'm only doing this because it's required, is the lack of deeper reporting measures. I know HubSpot must be working on this and have yet to announce it but from all the information that can be gathered via a form, landing page, CTA, live chat I feel like when you are looking to pull specific information on a topic it can be difficult to know exactly how to extrapolate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product from a company that truly wants to change the way Sales and Marketers do their jobs for the betterment of the consumer.

Although I was not here for the inception of our HubSpot account I have seen its development and implementation throughout the office and I must say to overall reception from the rollout was very positive. We have somewhere north of 25 users and they are split between marketing, sales and business development rolls all working in different areas of the product. Sales benefits a lot from the email templates and the sequence tools, it allows them to not miss out on an opportunity. Our Business Development team has only just begun to unlock the full potential of Deals. The highest users of HubSpot though is the Marketing team, we use it for the majority of our days and have implemented major product campaigns, blog posts, specific reporting measures.

HubSpot CRM review by Ky S.
Ky S.

"Simple to use interface, sometime too simple at times"

What do you like best?

The campaign tool is an easy way to see various tools working together to drive a goal. I like how there are multiple ways to do something so you can find the right way that works for your business. The interface is easy to use and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

The simple interface can be limiting at times. A theme that will appear in these reviews is Customization. There are a lot of instances where I want to be able to take over the process further. This is most apparent in the Reporting feature. There are so many limits to how I can build parameters into reports. Often times I find myself exporting CSV data and creating reports outside of Hubspot. I understand the need for simplicity, but being able to do better multivariate analysis would be ideal. Specifically, how are each email subscription type performing? How are campaigns performing compared to each other on a deeper level than 7 prechosen attributes?

We are automating our emails, A/B testing, campaigns, etc. Being able to plan these in advance and then build our future plans on how the current automation is working is very valuable.

HubSpot CRM review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"All in one solution for small and medium sized businesses"

What do you like best?

Hubspot helps us streamline our marketing efforts within one tool. In Hubspot, we track our lead to customer journey, client communication, and utilize smart lists. We also build our LPs, emails, lead flows, and workflows. Hubspot is also capable of managing a blog and social media posts. Their design tools include a simple drag and drop editor as well as supports complex HTML. The user interface is easy to navigate and their customer service is responsive.

What do you dislike?

Site navigation has changed a few times in the last couple of years, so keep in mind there may be a learning curve with the platform updates. Also, there are some limitations to RSS that may restrict personalization and design elements. However, Hubspot does update the features quite regularly, so hopefully, this will be improved in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for one platform that your sales and marketing teams can use in conjunction this is a good choice.

Our agency has three brands specializing in advertising, digital marketing, and web solutions. With all three brands using Hubspot, we’re able to employ smart lists, workflows, and customized contact properties to properly communicate to our prospects so that we can best meet their needs based on their actions.

HubSpot CRM review by Brad M.
Brad M.

"It's good for what it is. It's not Salesforce. It can't be. But it's good for what it is."

What do you like best?

Histories of property changes on any record are simple, straightforward, and easily accessible. There is never a question of how your data is changed over by time, or who and what.

Most integrations are easy to connect, intuitive to use, and fairly robust in their functionality.

Support is fantastic. They have a lot of product to support, and while they don't always get it right, you get a transparent experience. You speak to humans who understand the pains you're going through, what you're trying to accomplish, and what blockers exist in the way. They are leagues beyond most software support teams I've ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

I'm a Salesforce administrator. I'm used to that ecosystem. Shifting to the HubSpot ecosystem requires getting creative. While you're used to a virtually-unlimited schema in Salesforce, HubSpot essentially has four objects in its model; those objects speak to their analogs, and only their analogs, in Salesforce.

Getting HubSpot talking to all the places in Salesforce you need to is often an exercise in doing all the necessary data manipulation in Salesforce, and getting it to a place where the connector can see it.

This would be a manageable-enough task if HubSpot had the full set of data manipulation functions other tools had.

Want to timestamp something? Good luck - you can't create a datetime property unless your dev team does so via the API.

Want to multiply a property by 2 in a HubSpot workflow? The functionality does not exist.

Text parsing beyond a contains function? You won't find any.

Date literals? These do not exist.

The end result is a dissatisfying set of Hobson's choices when it comes to taking any data, and translating it into other ways the business needs to use it. As far as in-app DML is concerned, you have very little flexibility.

HubSpot is not a viable tool for larger-sized enterprises without significant customization through HubSpot's extremely robust APIs. If you do not have development resources in your org, there is a very painful ceiling to what you can do with data.

HubSpot essentially acts as a layer for our BI tools, between our in-app products and Salesforce, with a pinch of automated emailing in between. Its analytics are invaluable to our process, and most of the properties from the analytics package are mapped to external tools for further analysis and/or automation.

HubSpot CRM review by Brian  W.
Brian W.

"Navigating HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Hubspot has many options to customize its contacts and deals. Moving the deal cards from one region of the pipeline is very convenient. It has a clean interface that has been easy to use, allowing deal tagging to the contact has been a real life saver. HubSpot also integrates seamlessly into Gmail, when I make changes or send an email via Gmail, Hubspot reflects that. This is the same visa versa. I do rely heavily on the email reminders which pop up visibly in the top right corner of my desktop.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot has made many features only available on its professional edition, which is a heavy price increase from where its standard model stands. Simple features that seem like it should be included in their paid version are in fact not included. This is disenchanting that certain features can't be added al-la-cart. The addition of adding certain team members internally to work on contacts together is not an available feature, this can be an issue when it comes to sales, accounting and development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be ideal if certain pipelines could branch off into another dropdown funnel. Certain features should be added to the Basic package for users who want to test certain features.

Solving the issue of where certain clients live in the pipeline and creating follow up tasks are very easy. Easily seeing the potential dollar amount on each project deal makes it relevant to see which deal is a higher priority. Automatically totalling the combined deals within each stage has saved a lot of time.

HubSpot CRM review by Zach Z.
Zach Z.

"Hubspot is great to keep track of your clients!"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is a great system for sending out automatic emails and tracking the sales flow of clients coming in. We also use Hubspot CRM in our boarding process because it can automatically send clients emails on their next steps.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Hubspot CRM because it is occasionally difficult to understand. It is also difficult because there is a lot of customization that is necessary. Some of the emails are difficult to design because it is necessary to use HTML occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Hubspot CRM is a great way to keep track of your clients and to communicate mass emails to them when needing to make announcements.

We utilize Hubspot CRM to streamline our client onboarding process. We use it to send automatic next steps emails when clients are moving through the flow. We also use it in the sales process. It sends out automatic emails to nurture potential clients and help close leads.

HubSpot CRM review by Victoria S.
Victoria S.

"HubSpot CRM with Marketing saves me time"

What do you like best?

I like the way I can integrate HubSpot CRM with my other marketing tools to track the history of my leads. I have captured a few new leads using the forms and website chat box.

I also like the integration with my Wordpress sites with each client so I can do the technical setup with my Wordpress programming. I prefer to use MailChimp as my email client so the latest partnership with HubSpot and Mailchimp has helped to grow my email database. I am still learning some of the features of HubSpot Marketing dashboard, but plan to integrate the landing page option as well as other lead generation marketing flows in the new year.

What do you dislike?

I don't prefer the setup of the software its quick complex. I am savvy at technical integrations, however HubSpot requires a few more steps to complete the setup. If there were better step by step wizards instead of watching the tutorial videos I would be a much happier customer.

The Wordpress plugin should be improved to allow visibility within Wordpress website dashboard so I don't have to open a new screen. The connection is already set, it just needs to capture data within the Wordpress platform for better management setup.

The last thing I dislike is the cost of agency clients with HubSpot. There needs to be a starter client package that is more cost effective for smaller marketing agencies that have less than 5 employees or a better rate per client setup. If there were a better way to utilize the full sales and marketing dashboard that small business clients could afford I would be able to integrate my clients to the CRM easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prefer HubSpot over Salesforce and Infusionsoft because it was easier to setup than these, but there are still some things that could be done to make the dashboard and integrations easier for agency users.

I am capturing leads and connecting with potential leads using the website integrations. I have realized the more of integrations I utilize the better my capture of leads I get. If I could skip the process of having to login to Hubspot each time through my Wordpress dashboard I would be much better off.

I am also building sales and marketing workflows to manage my marketing goals for clients. The lead history makes it easier to prove the story of the client leads.

HubSpot CRM review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Easy to roll out and sales likes to use it"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of use is really nice. We also had an easy time rolling out CRM (Marketing is another story!). The deal tracking is really nice as well, and we are now using it for Service/tickets and while not as full featured as competitors here, its a really nice starting point. The deal/pipeline management has been easy even for non-technical users.

What do you dislike?

There is a constant attempt at upselling and charging more for additional features and gets pretty expensive to break into the next "tier" of service. Managing customers that unsubscribe from emails makes it difficult to get them resubscribed when they have done it in error. The reporting is lacking and ability to export data is missing some abilities such as when you want to see a list of deals linked to a specific company rather than a contact. Sometimes a deal gets assigned to a contact and not a company. I haven't found the canned reports overly helpful, and you can't customize them enough IMHO to make them overly useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tried out Salesforce, NimbleCRM, Solve360, SugarCRM, and there is no looking back. Compared to our experience with other platforms, HubSpot was the easiest for us to try out and transition too. Their Marketing product is much more difficult to roll out, and requires a significant effort (which is also worth it), but the CRM product was easy to try out, setup, roll out, and now use.

A place for sales people to communicate with prospects, manage their deals/pipeline, and provide reports on forecasting. More recently, we are engaging our sales, marketing and service teams together.

HubSpot CRM review by Fia G.
Fia G.

"Intuitive and Helpful from the offset"

What do you like best?

I love that it intuitively pulls through information about the company when adding contacts to the system.

The sales teams also use the sales sequences to reduce administration on their accounts. The in screen notifications are incredibly helpful when it comes to managing and talking to prospects, as it allows us to be first in line when they are reviewing an email or visiting a web page. We love the format of the contact records - showing a timeline of activity, and the automated scoring so that we can see how likely we are to close a lead - allowing prioritisation of lead activity.

What do you dislike?

1.Lack of ability to export tasks from the CRM as a excel spreadsheet. 2. You cannot edit the automatic reports as much as I would like- for example our lead source is more accurately input manually as this allows for specific lead source such as events and print advertising to be tracked beyond "direct traffic".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a clear plan and phase implementation. Be ready to change your plans as you grow and learn and write your own set of documentation as you implement your new CRM. This way you can verify and revisit any processes or decisions that have been made further down the line. Best thing you can do is to use the free version and let your sales team see the possibilities.

Prospecting activity has increased and we have reduced the sales cycle. We have also streamlined processes and most importantly allowed us to track activities that we were unable to track using Microsoft Dynamics. Simply put our team did not use dynamics, they found it too difficult and with Hubspot adoption has been amazing.

HubSpot CRM review by Catherine "Cathy" G.
Catherine "Cathy" G.

"Incredibly Powerful, Excellent Support, Lots of Forward Momentum, But Steep Learning Curve"

What do you like best?

Love the Strategy tool best, which allows you to create a pillar page, then link other content (blogs, articles, and so on) to the pillar page, increasing or boosting SEO as well as answering questions leads want to know. Also love the Dashboards and creating my own reports/widgets on them.

What do you dislike?

Steep. Learning. Curve. Seriously. Prepare for it. Make sure to set aside time to actually do the Personas and other things that you've probably never taken the time to do! Do it while in the training phase or you'll end up having to do it on your own later (and like me, probably not ever getting to it).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bite the bullet. Just set aside time to make the most of the implementation phase.

Needed a one-place-to-do-everything. Was able to let 4-6 other vendors go when we went with HS. Saved a bit of money (not much, because HS isn't cheap) but definitely time.

HubSpot CRM review by Cristian P.
Cristian P.

"Hubspot? A Salesman's Best Friend!"

What do you like best?

Workflow and Sequence automation. A tool should enhance your abilities within your profession. As any salesman would say, time is money, and any good sales representative NEVER has enough time. That's where HubSpot's automation tools come into play. Enrolling contacts in sequences and onboarding workflows allows the rep to spend their time doing what they do best: selling, while HubSpot takes care of the rest.

What do you dislike?

It can be buggy at times. Thankfully, HubSpot provides superb support. Whenever there's been an issue, a quick chat/email would get things resolved promptly. Even with product-wide issues, Hubspot's status page (https://status.hubspot.com/) is quickly updated to ensure that all of their customers are actively aware of any pressing matters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time using their Learning Center resources and examining YouTube videos. It may be "easiest" to just use the basics and "wing it" from there, but where HubSpot really shines is in an in-depth understanding of its various features and how they synergize with each other.

I am a Sales Team manager. My number one priority is that my team is not only able to obtain inbound leads, but maintain proper follow up. With HubSpot, I can trust my team has all the tools they need to track their personal leads and provide them the proper follow up they deserve.

HubSpot CRM review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Hubspot offers great integrations and features, I highly recommend it"

What do you like best?

I love that hubspot helps me keep track of my customers and their information. I love that it connects directly to my email. I like that it gives my other coworkers access to my emails. They can still be included and in the know of whats going on.

What do you dislike?

Every morning when I login, it tells me its the wrong information but its is the right information. I just have to click login again and then it lets me in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you connect it to your email to make things easier.

Keeping track of peoples information. It auto logs the email address I come in contact with. It make its really easy to just add their name and number and save it in file. I don't have to worry about keeping track of emails and numbers because hubspot does it all for me. Its so nice.

HubSpot CRM review by Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

"Easy tool to keep all your conversations & groups organized "

What do you like best?

Hub Spot has made it easy for me to keep all my 100+ contacts in order. There are many different groups I reach out to and it keeps all my emails, notes and reminders in one area.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would say I am not a huge fan on is that I can see what my other co workers are doing on Hub Spot as well. Sometimes it is handy but not always.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you put any notes you have on another business or an individual person under their name or business. When you go back to that page, your memory will be refreshed as the notes pop up. Helps keep everything organized in one spot. Really handy.

The benefits to Hub Spot is that I feel organized without really putting a lot of effort in the organization. It also connects with my active email so when I send out or recieve an email through Hub Spot, it shows up in my inbox.

HubSpot CRM review by Varun M.
Varun M.

"Everything is possible and still improving"

What do you like best?

I like the ability of the software to create a company on its own when a contact is created with the company's corresponding domain. The software also helps in linking the contact and the company automatically. Also most of the essential basic features are free to access. so who ever wants to try, can try for free

What do you dislike?

Given that it is web based solution, sometimes the speed of transition from one process to another takes long. It was bit difficult to understand at first because the same contact can be worked differently based on company and deal created using the software which looked like duplication of entries but after getting accustomed to the user interface we get good idea of why they are designed such a way

Track my daily productivity. Complete life cycle of a prospect. Better understanding of the deal pipelines and the rate at which it is moving. So, together I can easily access important data and the best part is i can access it in my mobile too on the go which was a problem I faced during my start of the sales career.

HubSpot CRM review by Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

"Easy to Use CRM"

What do you like best?

Between the ability to call through the CRM, leave notes, schedule follow ups, track deals, send emails all through one one program, we have the ability to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this system. Their customer service is fantastic, the software is very intuitive, yet customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you speak with one of the HubSpot team members and possibly a conference call with a current customer. You will be able to find out how the system is set up and the best case uses.

Our previous CRM had a very large lag from the time that a prospect filled out a form on our website to the time that it was received by the rep. There were also multiple occasions when we would not even receive the submission. HubSpot website and CRM have helped us put everything together.

HubSpot CRM review by Vijay V.
Vijay V.

"Easy, seamless CRM with great UI, definitely worth a try!"

What do you like best?

1. The UI is just awesome, makes you feel at ease with your sales chores.

2. All interactions with leads can be tracked throughout the sales funnel.

3. It provides a good number of integrations primarily Zapier integration, making it integrate with most software.

4. Reports & dashboards are great.

What do you dislike?

You'll have to use it with a marketing automation tool along with Hubspot CRM even if you small startup that runs things on a small scale. And, Hubspot Marketing platform is fairly costly to go for, for startups along with this CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate current & future needs of both Sales & Marketing teams as they always have to work in unison. If you're a lean startup with no great marketing automation required, or an SME/startup handling big ticket sized customers, this CRM works great. Others will have to look up the integrations carefully & decide based on that.

We're managing a lot of leads & we highly needed a CRM that would ease our sales team's job without losing track of interactions with any lead. We wanted a clean, simple UI like that of Gsheet but feature-rich to handle all sales tasks. After exploring a few, we landed on Hubspot CRM. It met our needs to a good extent & our sales cycle is near complete.

HubSpot CRM review by Trenton A.
Trenton A.

"Great CRM for beginners and experts"

What do you like best?

Hubspot has a great ease of use. It is quick to pick up and utilize quickly. The more time you spend using it, and learn the functions, it gets better and better. The hubspot team is working to constantly improve flows and functionability.

What do you dislike?

Though easy to use, there can be some tricky processes. There are great training sessions offered via video, but can be repetitive. In the past I had issues linking certain deals to emails, etc -- but this hs been greatly improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used HubSpot free for a few months. As the team dedicated more time to HubSpot, and trusted it more -- we fell in love. We just signed up for 18 months!

Hubspot allows me to keep track of the many deals I am working at the same time. The more i rely on the ask manager, reminders, work flows, and sequences -- my job gets easier and I can close deals with significantly less emailing.

HubSpot CRM review by David M.
David M.

"Easily the most user-friendly CRM out there"

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM allows really great visualization of contact records. Sales and marketing alike can easily know the entire context of a contact to better serve information for where they're at in the sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

The reporting side of HubSpot's CRM is a bit lacking. We'd love to have the ability to add simple calculations like Close rate, sales cycle duration, and some other metrics. As a workaround we need to calculate these separately right now, which could stop some enterprise users.

HubSpot CRM allow us to gain visibility into both sales and marketing activities. While I'm not 100% sure how effective it would be on its own, the CRM is ideal as a base to HubSpot's other services, marketing, sales, and support (help desk, etc.) features. We recommend it to all of our clients as a free, fully featured CRM.

HubSpot CRM review by Adinah C.
Adinah C.

"Great CRM for small business"

What do you like best?

Hubspot's focus is inbound, but I used it in my role with a small business to build out my outbound. Love the ease of use, the price point for small business, and the ability to track opportunities. There were hardly ever any glitches, which is amazing for a free product, and actually pretty rate.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better reporting capability. Salesforce's reporting is really robust. Hubspot would be more competitive if they built that functionality out. I also wish that support would be more available, but to be fair, I only used the free version, and support IS available with the paid version. The free version only gets you access to the hubspot community, where, for the most part, you're only getting helped by other users, so it wasn't exactly everything that I needed with support. Ultimately if there isn't a user that can help you, a hubspot employee will post an answer, but that's not a particularly timely response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is the only one I have used - and support is lacking for it. I do believe that it's extremely robust for a free product, and that there would be much more support with the paid version.

The ability to easily track my outbound activities. Because I was able to track my outbound activities, I could adjust my decision-making to focus on maximizing revenue.

HubSpot CRM review by Shaun S.
Shaun S.

"Expensive But Great Features"

What do you like best?

Although we haven't yet took the plunge and gone for the paid service, so far I have found the free CRM facilities to be amazing.

It enables us to have email notification of any customer account activity, which while using a version of Magento, we have in the past found to be near impossible. This has helped us no end in tracking customer account activity with newsletters, signing in regularities and GDPR opt in. Without it, I can guarantee that the man hours in tracking these figures would be doubled.

We are definitely looking at upgrading to the paid version of HubSpot, but first need to establish whether the email marketing offers the same functionality as our current Mailchimp contract.

What do you dislike?

The full functionality of HubSpot is pretty expensive, considering you can get a lot of the features elsewhere for cheaper, although there aren't many competitors that can match the sheer breadth of features available. This cost barrier is the only thing stopping us from signing up to HubSpot as our main and only marketing resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. The content management features are superb and really easy to use. We will never go back to not having a customer contact CRM. It has proven to be invaluable.

The tracking of GDPR account opt ins, and unsubscribes, has been immeasurably eased by the application of HubSpot CRM. Especially considering it is only the free version we are currently using. We are seriously considering the extra outlay to get the full HubSpot features installed.

HubSpot CRM review by Marti B.
Marti B.

"Simplicity at its best."

What do you like best?

I love the super simple user interface that can guide new users and coach existing users to use all the tools available. I also think that the idea behind what hubspot can help you acomplish is the best on the market.

What do you dislike?

Support teams can be at times difficult to contact. this is not what you need when you have an issue that is cousing problems for the whole amount of users on your account. Thios not olny makes me as a customer loose faith but also created others fearfull of trusting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a good quality amount of time learning about what the service can do for you before opting in. make sure you know what you need and that hubspot can deliver to your personal needs. Once you know this you can ask for a free trail to ensure what you need can be acomplished. Also make them sell the product to you dont just say yes.

I am solving team management and also using this for verious other tasks. Marketing.

HubSpot CRM review by Alexis B.
Alexis B.

"HubSpot Makes it Easy"

What do you like best?

Hubspot makes connecting with my leads and improving my personal relationship with them 100x easier. I am able to view my past interactions, schedule meetings, and follow-ups, add notes for future reference, and overall manage my contacts in a new and improved way.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I don't necessarily like too much (or that could be improved) would be to be able to send emails out to all contacts within the system. For example, emailing out my company's newsletter would be much easier if I could send it to "all" instead of having to personally select everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask for help if you don't know what you are doing. The HubSpot staff is extremely responsive and helpful with any questions or issues that you might face.

Building and maintaining relationships as well as scheduling social media.

HubSpot CRM review by Ernesto P.
Ernesto P.

"Difficult to master at first, the most successful experience once understood"

What do you like best?

Full contact management of all my contacts (VIP customers, partners, influencers) in just one CRM system packed with features, including calls and email logging. Sweet!

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is steep, and it takes a lot of time to get the installation adjusted to what you need. Even then, you will need to undo some changes because some parts of it were not tuned it as you needed. But, once mastered, it is a fantastic system you will not want to leave behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get ready to invest some time into HubSpot CRM. See that I use "invest" and not "spend". Because every second you use to get your HubSpot platform ready, the higher the return from it will be.

It is a fantastic platform. If you take care of getting all your processes and customer data into it, customize the pipelines and track everything (including calls), you will find yourself spending less and less time into taking care of your previously monotone tasks.

First Managing multiple deals and communications at the same time. Before using HubSpot CRM, I had to track all of them separately with Outlook notes, appointments... and in a startup environment with several open fronts, it didn't take much to start becoming chaos.

HubSpot proposes order and efficiency instead. It tracks every single contact done with your business partners, and if both parts agree, you can even record the audio from the calls done within HubSpot, so you can also review all the topics from that one hour-long call where you didn't want to take notes not to be distracted and focus on delivering great ideas.

HubSpot CRM review by Brent Lionel M.
Brent Lionel M.

"Great CRM for start-ups!"

What do you like best?

Hubspot CRM is totally free, yet the features are absolutely fantastic like it's email integration feature where you can send and receive emails within the CRM. I also like the deals feature where you view the amount of deal closed for a specific client. It has a super customizable data feature where you can choose the pieces of data that you want to appear in your CRM.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit costly to upgrade to its sales and marketing plan. However, given that the CRM is free I bet those pricing are still fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend HubSpot CRM to start-ups since it's free and has great features.

Client database management is the main problem that this tool is solving and it allows us to track on the progress of each lead and each client. It tells us who are the clients that we should focus with and who are those that we shouldn't focus that much.

HubSpot CRM review by Kajal J.
Kajal J.

"HubSpot is of great value."

What do you like best?

HubSpot has a very simple interface. Its simplicity is the best. It always comes to rescue when the company is handling multiple clients which are large in terms of number of employees, the business which the Client brings to our company. The segregation of HubSpot dashboard into Sales dashboard and Marketing dashboard in a hugh advantage for me.

What do you dislike?

There is no such feature of HubSpot which I dislike. There is one suggestion related to costing. Give the prospective customers more free features. I am saying this because customers need to have a sneek-peak at more features before making the decisions related to buying the HubSpot CRM for their company. There is one more concern related to security permissions which HubSpot asks before integrating the HubSpot CRM with the email account. The customer may become wary of purchasing HubSpot because of the permissions asked by HubSpot before integrating the HubSpot CRM with the email account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are two pointers for HubSpot CRM. One, give more free features for the prospective customers before buying the HubSpot CRM and integrating the HubSpot CRM with the email account. This can be done on a trial basis. Two, eliminate or dilute some of the security permissions which HubSpot asks initially before the setup with the email account.

HubSpot helps me separate, organize and keep a track of leads at different stages of life cycle. Before HubSpot , it was difficult to walk through mutiple emails. Now with HubSpot, it becomes easy to manage multiple client emails and be updated about the recent happenings in the business dealings.

HubSpot CRM review by Mohammad H.
Mohammad H.

"Marketing Pro Features"

What do you like best?

Well I'm Using Hubspot CRM and Marketing Pro, and honestly, It's awesome how you automate your inbound marketing strategies and keep optimizing for the best, but sometimes it gets complicated when managing it on a hard business model. It doesn't suit all businesses.

But Indeed, It's my number one Inbound Marketing Software

What do you dislike?

The Complication of the workflows and the fact that Hubspot has an academy, they should provide an in-depth training on how to strategically use the Workflows and how to automate at its best, and organize this with their account manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are performing well, there are no recommendations from my end!

It's even getting easier as an interface

Our website focuses on gathering leads to communicate through email marketing and separating them based on Interests, age groups, and the Industry they work in.

HubSpot CRM review by Pulkit M.
Pulkit M.

"HubSpot CRM helped me!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity was the best feature. I wanted hassle free experience in getting notification about when the receiver of my email opened the email and Hubspot did exactly the same thing. Also, Hubspot helped me to manage multiple accounts of my clients at the same time. HubSpot automatically saved the contacts in its CRM when I sent an email to someone new. I also liked the functionality of scheduling my emails for a later time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in HubSpot CRM. I have one suggestion- dilute your permissions which you ask to the new user while integrating his/ her email account with HubSpot. Some of the permissions like- "Read, send, delete, and manage your email" and "View and modify but not delete your email" really scares me. A new user will not agree to these permissions. Try to make these permissions more transparent or give Non- Disclosure Agreement while asking for these permissions. The Non- Disclosure Agreement will be a document which will state that HubSpot will not misuse the personal data of the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try diluting the permissions asked while signing in a new user to HubSpot. Give Non- Disclosure Agreement to the user.

It helps the business to keep track of multiple client accounts at the same time. It notifies you when the receiver of the email has opened your email. The sales dashboard is perfect solution for my company. Also the additional feature of scheduling the emails at a later time solved my problem of sending emails to clients living abroad with different time zone.

HubSpot CRM review by Broc H.
Broc H.

"HubSpot works great to track deals in my side hustle"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is very intuitive. You create contact(s) and a deal, then connect them together. This allows for automatic logging through Gmail in addition to manually notes you make, such as summarizing phone calls or chats. When a deal goes cold, it's easy to find it and try to bring it back to life.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not the most flashy, yet that doesn't detract from the usefulness of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my scale-scale needs, this product does just fine! It appears that I am using just a tiny fraction of this product's power since I don't even use all the features provided in the free version. I would have the confidence to use this product in a more substantial way, given the opportunity.

My selling approach by its nature has to be a soft sell, which makes it important to see what steps I've taken in the past. I can easily evaluate when it's time to go for the close, to mark the deal unsuccessful, or to try a deal again.

HubSpot CRM review by Carrie G.
Carrie G.

"Helping Us Grow Our Small Business"

What do you like best?

Keeping track of leads and setting reminders to follow-up with potential clients is maddening without the proper tools. HubSpot CRM has put us on the right path and created organization in our sales and marketing. It helps us track communication between our sales and marketing team with our current and prospective clients. In this industry, roles change quickly and the ease of use with this CRM, helps us keep up and stay on top of everything within these changing markets. No more searching through emails, business cards or cell phones for numbers. Everything is in one place. It keeps a timeline of every touch made to a client or prospective client. You can send emails and documents with this site and create teams, truly awesome.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of so far that we are not happy with considering there was no CRM being used previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! I would highly recommend this CRM to anyone with a small or large business.

The first and most important problem this has solved for us is organization. We now have all of our contacts and leads in one place.

HubSpot CRM review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Brilliant choice for most small - med businesses"

What do you like best?

You don't need to be a web designer to create impactful emails, website and landing pages. Hubspot has all the marketing tools for best practices, hands-on tools and makes it easy for novices to understand how to reach their target audiences, and present their content for successful lead gen.

What do you dislike?

Now that we're growing the cost is increasing, but it's still a fantastic value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're about to implement Hubspot CRM Enterprise and already have our site built with Hubspot COS, so this is NOT just an email system, it's a true end-to-end marketing automation system which is easy to learn and use. I'm not a web designer but working with a Hubspot Partner was able to deploy an entirely new website which has increased website leads by 200%. Highly recommended!

Benefits realized - can do all website changes in-house, landing page and email creation in-house, and now have a responsive designed website which looks fantastic no matter what device you're using.

HubSpot CRM review by Jodie H.
Jodie H.

"Very good - continually improving the system which has been great. Changed the way we do business. "

What do you like best?

Deals sales pipeline.

New automation function in deals

Hubspot plugin on outlook

What do you dislike?

- Sales template set up. poor file management, dodgy font correlation, poor search function. You can't be sure how the actual email is going to end up looking like once it is set as it isn't consistent in its translation.

- The issue of emails from the Hubspot server ending up in people's spam or clutter inboxes still hasn't really been resolved. We do use the Hubspot plugin on outlook to assist with this.

- Poor interaction with Deals between Contacts - not enough communication between the two.

- File management is also clunky - would like to see better search and management layout.

- Also they way files are attached to documents in Hubspot isn't great. It is too different from what people are used to seeing in an email and this causing confusion with our clients. we don't use this as a result.

- Limited deal properties. When we first set up we had to put all the properties in the contact (as there were limited deal properties) when we really wanted them to go into the the deal.

Acountability....

Database management

Customer nurturing

customer follow up

Deals management

Automation of interaction with customers

HubSpot CRM review by Darren C.
Darren C.

"If you're serious about your business, get real with your CRM..."

What do you like best?

Hubspot leverages our business, keeps our contacts real and lets us make hay while the sun shines. Since moving lock stock and barrel to Hubspot, we know where we are as a business whilst understanding where our customers want us to be. All the apps are tightly integrated, and with the power of Zapier integrations we now run a streamlined ship even in the business operations side.

What do you dislike?

If there had to be a downside, Hubspot or HS, as we refer to our central intelligence suite, then it has to be that once you start using it you need more of it. That increases your investment but it's a no-brainer as it also brings much more benefits to everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start small, adopt, adapt and as soon as you can get the automation workflows.

We've been able to migrate from disparate solutions into one cohesive powerhouse. The internal automation workflows are a god send —  heck they're addictive. That coupled with the power of 'active lists' and everything from our lead nurturing, deal pipelines and sales follow-up —  it all just makes sense! We've also just replaced our old support ticketing solution for the new integrated inbox, ticketing and soon to go live chat bots and live chat. So much power for all our team. I spent 3 months researching the best of breed solution for each of our business facets. I was actually trying to find reasons not to select Hubspot — and I failed. I failed but the business won.

HubSpot CRM review by Naomi H.
Naomi H.

"Fantastic System"

What do you like best?

The usability of it. It's such an intuitive piece of software that its difficult to get it wrong. The marketing tools are great and the amount of analytics it provides really keeps us up to date on our progress. The trackability of activity from a sales perspective is really good too. It allows us to pick up where someone else left off, with ease.

What do you dislike?

How much of the system is still unavailable, even though we pay for the enterprise model. There is still a lot that we cannot access, which is a shame as it would help our business massively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend HubSpot for your marketing needs. I personally think it lacks a bit on the sales side unless you pay for the full sales professional package. For social media monitoring and posting, tracking website visits, sending and scheduling emails and building workflows, HubSpot really does have the whole package.

We are gaining more leads and website visits than ever before. Its so important to track everything you do in marketing and HubSpot helps us do this.

HubSpot CRM review by Alisa M.
Alisa M.

"HubSpot CRM - Not Very Nimble"

What do you like best?

The platform is great for tracking all prospect activity, from web and email activity to form completion. It's nice to see the history of the prospect over time so you can derive the value in that lead.

What do you dislike?

The design manager is too complex in terms of the templates that are global and just set-up in general. We've moved to Unbounce for the drag and drop capabilities and have seen a better response than those that were created for us at inception.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that you are clear as to how data will flow in and out of the system, the limitations with the design manager, the costs involved to have additional reporting, email and data capabilities. Just be sure that you're not trying to make it work for your business if there are things that aren't meeting your needs upfront. It won't get better once you adopt the platform and have to alter your practices to fit within the means of the HubSpot platform.

We're not actually. We've gone to another email platform since there are so many limitations, and are using a lot of outside programs to make this work for our business. We were definitely sold on the product without HS having a real understanding of our business and how they could have better served us. There's certainly some value, but not nearly as much as I had anticipated - unfortunately.

HubSpot CRM review by Cooper S.
Cooper S.

"Simple and Powerful"

What do you like best?

I love that HubSpot can automatically track your emails, so you and the rest of the sales team can see who reached to what companies, and when without relying on manually entering notes or searching through your inbox. THe user interface is also very easer to navigate and understand after a brief training

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that comes to mind that I specifically dislike, but a feature I would like to see added when filtering deals is a filter for past due deals, meaning the projected closed date has passed on a deal but still remains open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for smaller sales operations. I am unsure how well this would at a large enterprise level, but for a smaller team or company size, it seems to be a great fit.

Clarity across the entire sales staff and allocating leads to the correct sales people. The benefit of being able to track which of your colleagues has reached out to certain opportunities in the past is huge and provides a lot of clarity. I never find myself digging for details very long.

HubSpot CRM review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"It does almost everything"

What do you like best?

Complete customer management from lead to deal to marketing. Honestly the way it integrates into G-Suite to keep track of client contacts and notes is such a huge timesaver, and the whole team can see what's going on at a glance.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the marketing products can be upgraded. For example I love the fact I can add users and let them use the chat function on a clients website, but I would like for it to offer more options.

Pricing can escalate quickly if you are brininging in a large user base for marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strating with the marketing/sale free accounts are easy to set up and get to know. Definitely worth taking a look.

Being able to get a comprehensive overview of the client as we move between multiple clients and opportunities. Merging multiple contacts into a single deal helps us to quickly see what actions we need to take.

HubSpot CRM review by Diane N.
Diane N.

"Makes the complex simple."

What do you like best?

I like that HubSpot is simple and easy to use. It is easy to automate key business functions with little to no training, and the free training that is available makes it possible to take your efforts to the next level.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to over-customize, so it's important to have good governance over your database. However, I believe that this customization is a strength, so buyers just need to be prepared with best practices for managing their database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that HubSpot is a great option, especially for smaller businesses that need to be able to configure and change format as well as process on the fly. You can have a limited background in marketing, sales, or web and still configure landing pages, trackable engagement workflows, etc.

Streamlining manual communications, enhancing training opportunities for existing clients, keeping existing clients in the know on new features, keeping clients connected to the overall hc1 community. The more we engage our users, the better they are able to make use of their investment in our solution and the more supported they feel.

HubSpot CRM review by Amanda Canupp M.
Amanda Canupp M.

"CRM software that does it all"

What do you like best?

I like the marketing tools best because they provide me with all the tools I need to spread the word about our company. From blogging to landing pages to emails, Hubspot makes it easy to accomplish a lot even though I'm only one person. It makes me look good. Plus, support has been awesome. Anytime I have a question, it gets answered quickly and site-wide changes have been made based on my feedback. The hubspot team is brilliant when it comes to getting me the help I need. Once, I needed help with CSS and the hubspot support person showed me the thing in my CSS that I needed to change to fix my problem. They analyzed my code just to find that! I was very impressed at such diligence and willingness to go above and beyond.

Plus, it's easy to manage my social media and create campaigns that are track-able. I definitely recommend hubspot!

What do you dislike?

The design manager (though very recently updated) is still clunky. I like that I can now drag and drop, it's still complicated to build templates. Another problem is with duplicate titles and canonical URLs (deep SEO best practice stuff). They updated it so that canonical URLs are editable, but there are still issues with my SEO tool (Moz) finding that I have duplicate titles because all of my blog overview pages have the same name (Blog | COMPANY). I've reached out to support about this, but they're still working on it and the issue is still open. But, this is a minor quirk that I'm sure they're working to solve.

We can much better track our leads and it's much easier to publish content. Moving our blogs and landing pages to hubspot is the best thing we did two years ago.

HubSpot CRM review by Sean G.
Sean G.

"Great marketing automation software"

What do you like best?

I love the inbound marketing flows that you can easily setup within the software. My biggest tip to get the most out of the software is to make sure you have a solid idea of who you're trying to market to so that the segmentation and user flows are optimized for that specific type of customer.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot has it's own proprietary language for building certain forms. it's not just html/css. not a huge deal but another thing to learn. Hubspot will build these out for you but it does cost money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to buy the proper tier. walk before you run. costs can get expensive if you're not ready to scale your business.

marketing automation. It allows us to create content and serve it to the proper customers and easily segment and email prospective buyers.

HubSpot CRM review by Marion G.
Marion G.

"Easy to use for developers"

What do you like best?

The API and documentation have been well done. Easy to use for developers and no-dev persons.

Many different ways to use it for companies/contacts/... And this has been well explained

They made an effort visually which helps you

There are sales and marketing sides.

The email templates sent have been well developed as well. Non-developers persons can create them and integrate any images then want with a url for example...

What do you dislike?

In some cases, it could be useful to have more examples. Mainly when integrating the API by developers. Could be very useful to have more ways to use the request, what kind of objects should we use

I would have find it quiet useful if we could have created a 'test' account with the same data as in pro but especially for testing. This could have been created with an hapikey different and this would have changed the data only in this environmentOtherwise I have to admit there are not so many things which have been done wrongly !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, better than if you create a software yourself

We can track emails, see all interactions from our users on the platform.

We are a startup and we currently don't have enough developers to ask them to create themselves a software similar to Hubspot.

Because you offered a discount and because this software is already very complete, we won't waste our time thanks to you ! Which is a very nice advantage for us.

HubSpot CRM review by Morganne H.
Morganne H.

"Affordable + Helpful CRM Solution for SMBs (Especially when coupled with HubSpot Marketing)"

What do you like best?

HubSpot's customer support is by far one of the best parts of using their CRM. I'm not sure if the free version of the CRM includes free/unlimited support, but for us it's been hugely helpful. They're quick to respond and provide out-of-the-box solutions (especially when we transitioned from Salesforce and had to solution new ways to do things).

Other things I like - the platform's design and ease of use, the closed loop reporting with the marketing side of the platform

What do you dislike?

The biggest gripe I have with HubSpot CRM is the lack of automation for Deals. We're unable to copy critical info (such as lead source) from the Contact record to a Deal record, forcing our sales team to manually copy this info. This results in more errors and requires our Sales Ops Manager's time to QA each week.

Another issue is the lack of customization on the Contact view - we'd like to be able to require properties through the lifecycle of a lead, have dependent properties, and customize the default view based on a team, rather than the entire organization. These are smaller nice-to-haves that don't make or break it for us, but I would expect that HubSpot add this capability soon in order to meet the needs of CRM solutions for larger or more complex companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you thoroughly vet your needs and minimum viable requirements for a CRM, based on your sales process. It wasn't until after we moved to HubSpot that we realized deal automation is pretty limited at this time. (We've found workarounds, but it took some time and still requires manual work to be done)

The biggest benefits we've realized are 1) a higher deal close rate (this is due to the more rigorous qualification process we have to put our leads through due to HubSpot's deal creation process) and 2) improved integration + alignment between our sales and marketing teams.

HubSpot CRM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"HubSpot provides features that perfect the CRM."

What do you like best?

The best thing that HubSpot CRM has is mainly the design, the truth is that it is very convenient to be able to connect with any of the potential clients in a platform where the function of communicating with them is quite free, where they offer a variety of ways of being able to correctly attend to consumer. The design is the main factor that has HubSpot which makes it a big one in the CRM, I hope it continues with these functions so very well proportioned.

What do you dislike?

I think HubSpot should improve the prices of their plans, since personally, I do not like that it has so expensive prices, the first thing that it has to have, are prices that are accessible to all public and every company, I hope to improve the prices for that users have better access to each of the plans they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend HubSpot because I have noticed that it is providing excellent benefits in my company and I think that it can also have the same results in any company, on the other hand, it also has functions that improve the CRM and makes each client can develop better.

I have benefited from HubSpot because I have noticed that I have had a better status with each consumer, I have also had a better development in the plans with the potential clients in my company. Currently HubSpot is providing us with an excellent way to organize our meetings with each client and even a reliable way to keep each task or task up to date.

Learn more about HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM Videos

HubSpot CRM Downloads

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

* We monitor all HubSpot CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.