(2,529 reviews)

HubSpot CRM is everything you need to organize, track, and nurture your leads and customers. Yes, it's 100% free, forever.

Work for HubSpot CRM?

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot CRM Reviews

"Great tracking tool"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for S-MSB"

What CRM solution do you use?

HubSpot CRM review by Priya P.
Priya P.

"Revenue increase through customized Hubspot "

What do you like best?

I like and recommended this software for all the new and developed companies to increase their sale count and also revenue through hubspot. Each day they will provide the new learnings also.

What do you dislike?

Email template alignment is not properly working. If its rectified which will be really useful. Because we are not able to insert the pictures in the mailer template which is making us to go back to gmail for inserting images. I hope hubspot will incorporate the same shortly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a best software to increase the revenue for the business through inbound strategy. Content writing technique is best way to increase the sale.

We are dealing with sales and marketing. We are using the hubspot for past 1 year which really helped our business and increased our revenue and decreased our sales cycle duration.

Which is also helping all our team members to use it effectively.

HubSpot CRM review by Ilan M.
Ilan M.

"HubSpot CRM is user-friendly, but limited"

What do you like best?

Pulling information out of the system is very easy - both in terms of zeroing in on where the information is stored as well as in terms of exporting data to spreadsheets for further processing.

What do you dislike?

The free version of the CRM (without the "Reporting Add-on" or "Sales Hub") is so limited as to be essentially useless for any business operating at or building toward scale. List building is considerably easier across contact record dimensions than "report" building is across company record dimensions. Default properties cannot be edited and custom properties are not afforded all the same filtering options. For example, if I wanted to better understand my lead pipeline, I might want to introduce another stage between opportunity and customer, say for "pilots". This is not an option for the default Lifecycle property. And if you build a custom lifecycle property to include pilots, you will not be able to configure a report for this property with a funnel-type visualization, you will not be able to set the order of display for the stages of this custom property in your reports (so you'll see first SQLs then Customers, then Pilots, then MQLs, for example, removing much of the visual value of the report), and you will not be able to build reports based on when your leads entered each lifecycle stage. Of course, the Lifecycle property is just an example, but these reporting limitations and others extend to all default and custom properties, respectively. There are some other ways in which the CRM data becomes a little messy. For example, there is no way to exclude partners or target partners from the normal lifecycle stages. Unless you're paying for the Enterprise package, the CRM is also limited in the workflows allowed. For example, you cannot build workflows to send any emails - internal or external. The fact that there are no built-in region-based reporting or list creation filters makes the system needlessly more difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main advantage of the HubSpot CRM is that exists within an integrated business management ecosystem. This makes it easy to align and streamline a wide range of business activities in service of a common cause. Between HubSpot's sales tools, it's social media tools, it's email marketing tools, it's hosting and building tools, it's content management tools, it's analytics tools, a native CRM just makes sense.

We use HubSpot CRM to manage our sales funnel - from marketing to prospecting to sales development and relationship management. The tool has proven very useful for measuring the impact of our sales efforts, aligning activities between marketing and sales, as well as overseeing and managing the tasks of our different reps

HubSpot CRM review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"HubSpotCRM A great tool for your business"

What do you like best?

I notice that HubSpot does everything possible to make sure that we understand their customers and we make it easier to use this product which when we use it we can see that it offers us to automate almost anything like the great flow of potential customers thanks to the fantastic chatbot, besides marketing tools are very easy to manage and easy to configure attracting a good amount of customer traffic to your channeling and tracking interactions with them, being able to see the marketing emails received, this allows us to customize our platform and give it a better service to our customers

What do you dislike?

Although HubSpot must surely be working on this problem it is worth saying that there is a lack of deeper measures, as there are some features that do not work like replacing files and do not become versatile when using mobile phones because they distort the format

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the market there are many CRM products all naturally with their pros and cons, so what I recommend is to try several to find the one that you think is most beneficial to you, although personally this CRM HubSpot has been very helpful for your solid features and this only using the free edition because using the advanced must be much better than this even if you have to pay, I think it would be worth it

I believe that the acquisition of new potential customers is one of the biggest problems we have solved with the help of HubSpot, all its features can be integrated perfectly allowing us to focus on generating more customers while maintaining order and continuing to execute other jobs and actions

HubSpot CRM review by Ben W.
Ben W.

"I love my job more because they use Hubspot"

What do you like best?

I love the email templates and sequences as well as the reports that go along with them. Being able to see and get notified immediately of any activity on my emails is fantastic and helps me know what's working and what needs changes to be effective in my email campaigns. The built in suggestions are very helpful too and the meeting links top it all off.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I can say I don't love is the method used importing contacts from zoominfo. The default info it uses to fill out the contact details causes a lot of clean up with coworkers who don't go in and change the fields we use. That just takes a little extra training on our part though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth every penny and more. Try it for a month and you'll never want to go back to anything else. I've used a few other programs like salesforce and they all had they're good points and benefits but Hubspot takes all of them and rolls it into one piece of software.

I am using it as a business development rep, and it has been wonderful for helping keep contacts ordered, knowing who each contact will be passed off to in sales, all the details on how and when it's been contacted. It keeps things much more streamlined so I spend more time contacting new leads and less time trying to figure out what exactly is going on with that lead that hasn't responded in a month.

HubSpot CRM review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Best CRM I've used to date!"

What do you like best?

HubSpot keeps my contacts and leads all in one place that is easy to manage. It's really convenient to be able to see where each one is at in the sales process. I love that it keeps track of all the communication back and forth between the parties.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve involved when compared to other CRM programs. But I will say that HubSpot does significantly more than those other CRM's too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used Boomtown and Commissions Inc. as CRM's and neither one of them come close to the robust services offered by HubSpot. From the backend management of website integration to the day to day use of the CRM itself, HubSpot truly is a one stop shop to managing and communicating with all your contacts consistently. They have thought through all the details for you and give you the ability to create your own workflows and sales processes to suit your specific needs. Using HubSpot allows you to focus more on what matters the most....building new relationships with new clients. Take it from someone who's "been there and done that". You will not regret partnering with HubSpot for all your customer relationship building needs. I took the plunge and never looked back!

Connecting more quickly and effectively with potential leads and streamlining the communication process. The quicker we can get to the lead the more opportunity we have to convert them into a client.

HubSpot CRM review by Miles M.
Miles M.

"Ambitious, but ultimately lacking in most critical areas that you take for granted in other CRMs"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is first and foremost an inbound, lead-driven marketing automation system, and that's what it does best. Running email campaigns, automating first touches and demo reach-outs, and using task lists to jump around the CRM and complete work efficiently are what it does with ease. There are also many integrations like ZoomInfo and PandaDoc that hook in with just a few clicks, which is fantastic.

Many of the things that work well in HubSpot are not unique to HubSpot and are a given in almost any CRM.

What do you dislike?

Using HubSpot for sales and as a client and prospect data warehouse is a constant fight with the system. It is not intuitive and lacks an incredible amount of features. Features I never even considered being an option in a CRM until using HubSpot. I could write a novel about the amount of problems and frustrations I have had with HubSpot, but I will just list my current ones below:

View Customization:

You cannot standardize the view people have. For instance, we don't use the Service hub or Products module but I can't turn off or reorganize how it will appear on people's screens. You have no idea how many times I've gotten questions about what the Products or Service module is for or how to hide them.

Pipeline Management:

- If you create a Deal that is not in the first stage and skip to the third sales stage where you normally have required fields, it will not ask you for the fields you set as a requirement. This results in many records not having complete information until it is moved into the next stage. If a deal is created in the Closed Won stage, we may not notice it is missing information until a very critical point in implementation.

Data Field Management:

- You cannot carry over data from parent or child companies into fields to have information roll-up or down for quick reference.

-Access to calculated fields requires you spend at their top tier for Sales, when in other CRMs it is usually a basic feature.

-The Products module is essentially useless process-wise. While it does have interesting customization options, when a salesperson is creating a Deal it does not give a pop-up for you to customize the product's terms, pricing, discounts, etc. even though the menu itself exists. This creates a lot of extra steps that confuse users and results in incomplete data. We have opted to use our own set of custom fields instead of their entire pricing module because of how inconvenient and unintuitive it is for users who are not as tech-savvy.

Reporting:

-Nonexistent accountability for users. You cannot report on fields that have been edited, you can't see salesperson activity out past a few days because of the limited scope of the activity reporting, you can't click on an individual user to see what they have done in the system or if they have even logged in at all.

-Making more than 2 dashboards costs $200/month.

-Report customization is very wonky... you must first find a report you want yours to look like and then customize it. There are several times where I have tried to recreate a pre-built report using the standard report building tool and it was not possible. I had to clone the existing report and edit it from there instead.

-Lots of bugs. There was a week where adding a specific field to a report would give me an error and close out the entire reporting tool. Another time the colors in the legend didn't match the colors in the report which confused our executives. No matter what I did I could not fix how the graph was displayed until a patch came out a month later.

-To make up for the many shortcomings of HubSpot reporting, we bought a connector from Bayard Bradford so we could pull HubSpot data into Microsoft Power BI (like Tableau). This enabled us to report on a multitude of things (tasks, activities, email content) that aren't even accessible in HubSpots standard interface, but was yet another unexpected cost when purchasing HubSpot.

Import tool:

-You cannot import parent-child relationships, which are extremely important in the industries we target. This results in us having to MANUALLY associate thousands of records.

-Import errors: If there is an import that fails or partially fails, you can't revert the entire import and start from scratch. It imports the things that work and skips what doesn't. The error file it spits out is hard to interpret and act upon.

Salesforce Import Service:

-We purchased a migration service to import Salesforce data over to HubSpot. Not only was the import a mess, it created duplicate user profiles that even I as a super admin could not delete. I had to contact support who had to make a custom tool (this took weeks) to remove the duplicate accounts so reporting and assigning accounts would work correctly.

HubSpot is extremely barebones when it comes to sales and I would not recommend it to anyone for sales purposes. I plan on switching away from HubSpot as soon as budget allows. If you just need the marketing portion, then it may be for you, but steer clear of using HubSpot for any sales functions or as a prospect or client database, especially if your target vertical has a lot of parent/child hierarchies to keep track of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you only need marketing automation, HubSpot is a great tool for email campaigns, templates, and automating first touches. Otherwise, I would bite the bullet and find more money in your budget for Salesforce, or go to Zoho or SugarCRM which are not as pretty but are infinitely more functional and organized.

On the bright side, HubSpot has enough functionality to be passable. You can track pipeline, manage marketing campaigns, send emails, and track things, however in a limited way. The user interface is pretty easy for users to learn and understand and the email app is nice if you turn off auto-logging.

HubSpot CRM review by Troy D.
Troy D.

"Our all-in-one platform"

What do you like best?

Hubspot does it all for us. It captures and organizes leads. It easily allows us to update forms. We retarget users with newsletter and social content. Tracking is easily implemented with just a "click" on owned pages. Lead scoring helps rate MQLs and SQLs. You can easily hand off ownership of contacts between core teams. I wish my client had more use for these features, because they really would impact banker relations.

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy and not save data at times. Confusing updates to form categories. It's especially problematic when we send a test to clients and see that edits didn't save, makes us look bad. Additionally, we wish there was more ability to connect on site metrics for sites NOT hosted with Hubspot. AKA, using GA data and Hubspot data better connected. Also, we need better API access for connectors like Origami Logic for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with your business objectives first. What's your goal? Then, work with your Hubspot rep to better understand how Hubspot can fill those needs. Additionally, I'd highly recommend fully integrating your site to hubspot versus just using lead capture widget. You'll be limited in capabilities unless you use the full suite.

Lead Generation. Ease of connecting lead lists with newsletter distribution. In the future, we'd like to integrate paid campaigns into the system to better ensure our core audiences are targeted in all mediums. We will be able to do even more in the future now that we've built our "use case".

HubSpot CRM review by Victoria M.
Victoria M.

"My Favorite Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is a user-friendly, one-stop-shop for inbound marketing. It has everything I need to efficiently keep track of our contact base, know where our clients ("deals") are in our sales pipeline, design and send emails, and much more. The best part about HubSpot is that it is constantly improving its functionality for an even better user experience. The customer support is also A+, and I can constantly keep learning and improving my marketing practices by taking HubSpot Academy courses. I can't hype HubSpot up enough.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part about HubSpot is its analytics and reports. I find the reports/analytics tools section of HubSpot difficult to navigate and limited in its data collection. I wish there was a course within HubSpot Academy to learn more about how to most effectively use its reports and analytics features. This is really the only downside I can see when using HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HubSpot is an amazing marketing tool. Between the amount of tools that HubSpot offers, the amazing customer support, and the constantly evolving platform, I can honstly say that I would recommend it to anyone.

HubSpot allows my business to efficiently keep track of our contact base, easily know where clients are in the sales process by looking at the "Deals" pipelines, identify areas for improvement in our sales process by analyzing the "Deals" pipelines, and easily distribute information to current and potential clients via newsletters/other mass emails.

HubSpot CRM review by Ryan N.
Ryan N.

"HubSpot Is A Firehose of Usefulness For Your Marketing!"

What do you like best?

HubSpot does a tremendous job compiling every useful tool for your marketing into one place. It's the hub for everything we do from website additions/changes to email marketing and blogging. I love how user-friendly it is and it's the little details that make a huge difference.

What do you dislike?

At times in the design manager, it can be difficult to make the changes I want to. I'm sure most things can be contributed to my lack of web development knowledge. But I think the "ease of use" for website building is exaggerated slightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before committing, decide if it actually makes sense for your company. When you first unlock the portal, you can feel overwhelmed with all the features. But HubSpot does a good job during the onboarding process to get you acquainted with everything.

Our company has never had an active marketing plan. With HubSpot, we've been able to create an actionable plan by combining blogging, email marketing, sales funnels, and more. It's been tremendous in gaining viable results.

HubSpot CRM review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"I'm convinced!"

What do you like best?

I love that everything I used to have a separate program for is contained under one roof. Being able to use and view analytics for all my marketing tools in one place has been fantastic and very useful. Everything just works, and works well. The Hubspot team is uber supportive and I feel like I've found a solution that will support and grow with our company.

I was against Hubspot at first because I believed there were similar programs out there for much cheaper, but after using it I'm convinced this was the best solution.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that there isn't internal ad support and tracking for LinkedIn anymore! I know it used to be a feature and I hope they bring it back as LinkedIn is important for our B2B advertising strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you decide you need more than Hubspot's free features, the investment is quite steep. It can be prohibitively expensive for some companies, especially smaller ones without much of a budget. There are tons of free or cheap tools that can do what Hubspot's can. However, doing that in the past we got tired of piecing together different tools and having disparate analytics that took a lot of time to gather insights from. The value that we get from having all our tools and data in one place makes the price worth it, along with their awesome support and training + modern interface.

-"One pane of glass" for our marketing efforts, a comprehensive suite of tools

-Ongoing marketing and sales training with their lessons and knowledge hub

-Access to modern marketing/sales tools and strategy

-Robust analytics that make it easy to track our progress

HubSpot CRM review by Chloe M.
Chloe M.

"My experience with Hubspot has been above and beyond compared to other CRMs!"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is super user-friendly and even it's advanced features are easy to learn. They always offer extra help through their support team, tutorial videos, blog posts and even in-person meetups. It feels like you're apart of a good community.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support team assumes Hubspot can do certain things when in reality, they may not have that feature. They point you to tutorials and blog posts they thing cover the specific need and it's incorrect, leading you to have to ask them for help again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to give yourself adequate time to set it up. It's so much more useful when you stay organized in the onboarding process. Don't switch CRMs during a busy season.

It helps us track progress/analytics/contacts so easily! We don't have to constantly check in for it to be useful. It does a lot of work while we focus on other aspects of the business.

HubSpot CRM review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"Hubspot is a great online marketing tool and the best for sellers"

What do you like best?

I like the automation provided by the use of Hubspot, it allows me to obtain and materialize the potential clients that come from our website, youtube channel and our informative blog, it is ideal to boost sales through email marketing, I can adapt it to my needs as a company and schedule emerging forms. It is in continuous evolution and that speaks very well of the software aside that its support of customer service is of great quality and gives high priority to its customers (at least in my case it is like that).

What do you dislike?

The value of the software is high compared to other providers but nevertheless it is worth it due to the great impulse potential customers against sales. Of rest I have no complaint whatsoever, it is a very powerful tool in these times that the digital era has taken over business and sales

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is very complete, in that sense it will cost them at the beginning to adapt to it but I encourage it, that once it manages to dominate 100%, it is guaranteeing the success of your company's digital marketing. They will save a lot of time in social publications, creating landing pages if they work that way and other social advantages more

One of the main problems I had is that I used different platforms to do internet marketing and social contact, instead with HubSpot I unified all these platforms into one, this has given me more order and speed in the programming of publications and in the interaction with the potential client. They have great design and process automation is what I like the most and it has benefited us in the sense that we have saved a lot of time in making ourselves known in the world compared to what we did before

HubSpot CRM review by Kylie H.
Kylie H.

"All in one tracker"

What do you like best?

I love that you can track all the calls that you make from day one and see what other people put down so that it can help you close on a call and relate to the agent on a better level. I also love that it is easy to navigate. They have training as well that helps you learn all the ins and outs of Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

As much as I love the training that helps us learn all the ins and outs I do hate how it seems to drag and not just get straight to the point. I feel like there is too much non important fluff that gets thrown it that people realistically never use. I also do not like how there are at least once to twice a month issues that make it hard to perform the necessary tasks that I do day to day. Once we were sitting around for an hour waiting for Hubspot to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that glitches and errors do happen but overall it is a great CRM. It has helped the position that I am in immensely. I do not know where we would be without it. Our calls would not go as fast and smooth now if we stayed with callpro.

We are making it easy to be able to track calls, take notes on those calls so that other people who take over the contact will be able to use those notes to their benefit. We also have been able to make setting up the categories that we need to have when making our calls a lot easier as well. Just the whole system makes things simpler as well as just over all less time consuming.

HubSpot CRM review by Nitheesh K.
Nitheesh K.

"It is a userfriendly software"

What do you like best?

It is very easy tool to work for sales people, Its a best software where hubspot works like a personalized secretary to remind me everything and each movement of my sales prospects. It make me to understand clearly about the buyer person. Converting of sale through hubspot is really easy and sales cycle and stage is very fast through customization mode.I like the flexibility of properties and the linking/tracking options. While there are definitely limitations that are frustrating, I do find it very user-friendly and relatively powerful. It's moved us forward in a big way in terms of tracking and attributing leads, tagging and categorizing clients, etc. And the sequencing feature is a BIG time save. Possibly the single most useful thing.

Their social collaboration has been excellent as they support a lot of 3rd party apps to be integrated within the tool.

Excellent customer support and followup as and when required

What do you dislike?

Editing on a deal-by-deal basis is a bit more tedious as the insights aren't as detailed.

We also have constant issues with load-times for making updates on deals.

Sometimes it can be sort of slow and support could be better. Could have better impletementation of business to business sales records,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

We do business to business sales and we use this for the best clients only,we use this software to track clients and organize sales records. Benefits would be making followup easier for us. As we mail 100 email per week (proposals). So it helps in making another following up email easier.Tracking all of the deals that are prospecting deals and not in my work system as clients. Plus I can set up reminders to reach out to people and that's something that typically clutters up my calendar and doesn't really belong there.The business problem we are solving mainly generation of leads through various sources for example like a lead or prospect directly visits a site we can generate a lead by gathering the information such as mail-id, name and phone number. The benefits is closing of a sale has became now easier as we can prioritize the prospect and we can focus on particular prospect and the sale is happening.

HubSpot CRM review by Corinne S.
Corinne S.

"Hubspot for tracking and automation"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't make changes to deals from within the gmail sidebar, and that I have to wait for a new tab to load every time I want to make a small change like updated deal stage or something. It's a bummer because so much of what I like about Hubspot is the time it saves me, but then I lose time again because there's so much loading/waiting happening. It's not great a de-duping, but they've improved that recently by letting you merge contacts at least.

the sales analytics features are nice, but a bit clunky to use. I wish I could select/filter better in that reports section to compare sequences/templates side-by-side better. Simply things like it does let you select with checkboxes which templates you're interested in, but then it doesn't let you sum those together or compare in a list (all the others not selected kinda stick around in the way and I do manual addition to add up my total numbers for my weekly reports for instance.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth exploring! But you need to pay a lot to really get good use out of its power. I wish we were one subscription level up, but it's waaaay too expensive for us.

automation of sales followups process is HUGE. saving me lots of time and catching lots of people that used to slip through the cracks. tracking and analyzing deals and client leads is way better with the reporting and sales analytics features.

HubSpot CRM review by Ari G.
Ari G.

"Intuitive and Simple "

What do you like best?

Incredible customer service. They train your whole team and provide monthly touch points. Next level client relations. It's a simple interface with a lot of helpful functionality. I feel like I can really gauge what the rest of my team is doing and keep tabs on the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be a decent amount of glitches on a regular basis. I feel like I have to ask questions quite often, and I'm a tech savvy person so it's not just me. I also have to login a lot because I get booted out of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know how this would work for very large sales teams, but for our SMB and smaller sales team, it's perfect. I would definitely recommend a demo and taking the time to weigh your options, but this is a really stellar CRM with a lot of important functionality.

It's a major time saver because I don't have to ask people where they're at with certain accounts, why certain people aren't moving along in the pipeline, etc. There's no need for back and forth communication within the team, it's all in HubSpot.

HubSpot CRM review by Steve Torti J.
Steve Torti J.

"Very Intuitive and easy to use - Look more into integration"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop pipeline, easy of use, app access and overall thought process as a sales rep is clearly thought out and makes sense. This was clearly designed from a salesperson perspective which is very nice to see. If I could use this as a template for what my company is developing I would be very happy.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always link up with Outlook that well, it works far better in gmail. I would consider really diving into the Outlook app, it's not very well thought out and clearly this is designed for gmail first and then outlook 2nd. I think the biggest problem with buying these CRMs in a big organization is that if the company doesn't use it then it's not as important and it's very important to keep this particular platform up to par otherwise it's not as useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at your ability for this to work with whatever your current system is at work if you're using it alone. My company doesn't have a CRM so that's why this works for me, I would tread carefully before you buy because you need to make sure it all works with what you have. The other issue is the support is an awful forum which is so frustrating when you need an answer to a question.

HubSpot CRM review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Very Powerful and Intuitive Free Option"

What do you like best?

HubSpot's free CRM is great for tracking potential, current, and past customers. The system is easy to set up and use even for less tech-savvy users. Custom fields and form integrations make this system more robust but even out of the box this can easily track contacts.

HubSpot support is typically responsive but, their online support website has most of the answers to common issues and configurations.

What do you dislike?

The free CRM system is a nice feature but an obvious sale for other HubSpot products.

The reporting inside HubSpot is not particularly useful. If tracking pipelines or number of contacts, you will need more tools integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most out of the free version to determine if HubSpot is the right product for you. Then, consider expanding to other HubSpot products to make communicating with contacts more seamless.

Easily tacking contacts and sorting contacts based on contact properties. We have used this system to better understand and communicate with contacts in all stages of the buying cycle.

HubSpot CRM review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Does everything I need for a low price, great customer support and easy email marketing."

What do you like best?

I can start up to 150 email sequences per day with up to 5 emails to be sent over a period of time I determine. It uses templates or each email, and they can be customized for each customer. They look and feel like personalized emails to the prospects I am sending them too. I can see the moment they are opened and track them as a group, individually or against other period of time for my performance.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out the best way to sort to go after prospects in my database that I haven't hit in a certain time period. This is probably something I can call customer support about though. Honestly I am reaching to find something I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I pay for this on my own because it is so good. I would use this unless my work forced another option on me, and then I may still use this. I only pay $50 per month as a single user, and I feel it is a great deal.

Making multiple reach-outs to prospects with very little effort.

Tracking my prospecting performance week to week.

Seeing when my emails are opened and making timely calls, which the software records, to follow up.

Tracking all steps conversations with customers and prospects, and if I choose to go to another, they will help get the info out to a transferable format. (Don't see that happening though)

Can add fields that pertain to me and my industry for clients and searches.

Works seamlessly with Outlook and Gmail.

HubSpot CRM review by Pushparaj A.
Pushparaj A.

"Best solution for all your Marketing and lead management requirements"

What do you like best?

Hubspot always stays on top of the market. With constant updates and new features added every now and then they keep us up to date with the latest features.

Excellent customer support and followup as and when required.

What do you dislike?

Extremely confusing and you will feel difficult to navigate through unless you complete their sales software certification.

comparatively very Expensive!

certain 3rd party integrations are not working as desired which even their customer support is unable to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any businesses which are in need of having a strong base to build their sales and marketing division must migrate to Hubspot. Though the price is expensive comparatively the benefits you get after successful implementation are immense. Hubspot will change the way your marketing and sales teams are operating and it will show the right path for both the teams to work toward and achieve their targets.

we have integrated both Marketing and sales teams together and it helped us a lot to overcome the gaps in the sales & marketing division.

There is no longer a need to have multiple tools as Hubspot provides all features which includes Marketing automation, lead management and CRM

HubSpot CRM review by David C.
David C.

"Después de comenzar a usar Hubspot CRM, la venta se ha vuelto más fácil"

What do you like best?

Es muy útil para segregar los clientes potenciales según el estado del Cliente potencial y las etapas del ciclo de vida y también se utiliza para priorizar los clientes potenciales a ser seguidos al principio. También podemos usar filtros basados ​​en las propiedades que necesitamos, que resultan fácilmente en venta. Y en la página de tareas podemos tener un nombre de cola y podemos tener un cierto conjunto de clientes potenciales en ese nombre para que podamos centrarnos en un seguimiento particular. También podemos establecer la secuencia para los correos electrónicos, de manera que se envíen automáticamente correos basados ​​en las secuencias. Podemos guardar plantillas por lo que será útil enviar correo a los clientes potenciales. Mientras estamos en Marketing, también podemos establecer flujos de trabajo a donde pueden dirigirse.

What do you dislike?

Al crear la tarea después de un registro de llamadas o correo, la fecha de vencimiento se ajusta automáticamente a la hora de las 5.00 pm de ese día en particular. Cada vez tenemos que cambiar manualmente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitivamente una de las mejores herramientas para marketing y ventas. También podemos hacer certificaciones utilizando el centro de aprendizaje.

El problema comercial que estamos resolviendo principalmente es la generación de clientes potenciales a través de varias fuentes, por ejemplo, como un cliente potencial o potencial que visita directamente un sitio, podemos generar un cliente potencial mediante la recopilación de información como la identificación del correo, el nombre y el número de teléfono. Los beneficios de cerrar una venta ahora son más fáciles ya que podemos priorizar el prospecto y podemos enfocarnos en un prospecto particular y la venta está sucediendo.

HubSpot CRM review by Krishna R.
Krishna R.

"After started to use Hubspot CRM the sale has became easier"

What do you like best?

It is very useful to segregate the leads based upon the Lead status and life cycle stages and also used to prioritize the leads to be followed up at first. We can also use filters based upon the properties we need, which easily turns out in sale. And in tasks page we can have queue name and we can have a certain set of leads in that name so we can focus on particular follow up. We can also set the sequence for mails so it automatically sent mail based upon the sequences. We can save templates so it will helpful to send mail to the leads. While on Marketing we can also set workflows to where it can target.

What do you dislike?

While creating the task after a call log or mail, the due date is automatically sets the time as 5.00 pm on that particular day. Each time we have to change manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best tools for marketing and sales. We can also do certifications using learning center.

HubSpot CRM review by Antony A.
Antony A.

"Best for Marketing Automation and a user friendly CRM "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Hubspot is it keep on updating it's features as per the current trends and always on top of its game. Though it has a lot features still I personally felt is is much user friendly comparing with other CRM or Marketing automation tools.

Their Support team is brilliant in terms of responding and solving queries.

What do you dislike?

A bit complicated Dashboard management.

Have to spend a lot of time and patience is required to fully understand their tools and navigation since it is comprised of lots and lots of features.

Emails templates are not convenient to use as we have no option to use tables

No option to disable certain features in the CRM even after discussing with their support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Hubspot to any businesses that are struggling to manage their day to day markeing activities as in the current scenario it becomes more and more difficult to compete in the online market place. Though Hubspot sounds a bit expensive this has helped us to streamline our processes and double our revenue in terms of business numbers.

It gives us a single platform to integrate all our Marketing tools. Prior to Hubspot we were using multiple platform's for Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Automation, etc. Hubspot helped us in solving them by having it all in one place.

HubSpot CRM review by Sangameshwaran S.
Sangameshwaran S.

"Best for sales and Marketing, Identifies the customer easily."

What do you like best?

We can identify the customer easily and we get our job done with features in hubspot without any delay.

filtering option is the best way to segregate the customer. stages available in the hubspot are useful to identify the prospect. certification course helps in getting the process done quickly. Mail options provided in the hubspot is helpful to send the details quickly and history of contact with the customer in the activity page is helpful when we once again connect with customer to recollect the previous chats.

What do you dislike?

when we put an task in the future it skips saturday , sometimes peoples do have saturday as their working day. while assigning a task this should be avoided. when we call a customer and he attended the call means it will send an feedback form automatically but the call could be disconnected within 5 to 9 seconds itselfs. there will be no use of sending an feedback form. these are the 2 things i neeeded to be rectified in hubspot. And its best for sales and marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most of the sales and marketing people and start up company will have difficulty in finding a customer and they will spend lot of money in getting them like marketing and advertising, but incase of hubspot it helps to reach the customer who is looking for our product and after that it helps to identify the real customer and close the deal faster, maintenance of customer details were we are relaxed in it hubspot helps in it to do most of the work.

As a sales executive, we need to follow up a customer constantly to change him into prospects. where in previous work place we used to do it all in Excel by our own and sometimes we used to miss a customer in follow up due to new customers, but here its become simple. only thing we have to do is create a task to follow up and creating various mail templates we can send it to more number of customer without missing any one. follow up is best thing here in hubspot. Everything is became simple here, only thing we have to do is to call a customer and make him a prospect. sales became simple here.

HubSpot CRM review by Kishore K.
Kishore K.

"The Best Sales Tool I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Monitoring the Contact Owners and the number of leads with them. Also Helps in segregate between the Sales Pipeline, Number of Deals Created, Deals Closed for that Month

Also pulling out the performance of each and every team is just awesome.

What do you dislike?

The activity section is not getting saved when the server is down. Creating multiple contacts when the HubSpot is integrated with my email

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Highly recommend HubSpot to any business user who strive to get more sales where you can track and monitor each and every step involved in a sales cycle. More over integrating your email with the hubspot is just awesome where you can track each and every email that you have sent and what is the status of it. Moreover integrating external tools for making calls is easy and simple and you can get the recording in your activity section

Helped us in finding the Business Associates in different regions and was able to tag the fresh and new customers to the existing one to get an idea about our product. This tool has made it easy for us

HubSpot CRM review by Shannon H.
Shannon H.

"User-friendly, intuitive, comprehensive software"

What do you like best?

I like how the features are user-friendly and intuitive. It's much easier to use than many other automation platforms. I also like the thorough knowledge center and HubSpot Academy -- those two resources alone make me want to tell people to use HubSpot over other softwares, because their support is unparalleled.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't easily create all parts of a campaign at once. I have to create the campaign first, then each of the assets, then tie it in. It would be nice to be able to create an email from within a workflow, rather than having to exit the workflow, create the email, then go back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to walk through the marketing and sales software certifications so you understand what all is available to you, but also the order in which you'll need to set things up. When you're setting up workflows, pay special attention to suppression lists and criteria (this is true of all automation platforms) to make sure you're enrolling only the people you want in the workflow.

Data being all over the place. With most of our clients, we have to use an expensive BI software to pull data from 10+ different sources to compile it, and it still isn't as accurate or comprehensive as we'd like it to be. HubSpot allows us to easily track all data from acquisition to conversion, and it allows us to see the entire customer journey along the way.

HubSpot CRM review by education n.
education n.

"User friendly Marketing and Sales Tool "

What do you like best?

Easiest marketing tool in which we can able to create Website pages and landing pages.

Task manager allows us to make a quick followup with the customers in a organized manner.

Hubspot allows us to find weather customers opened our emails or not and so that we can able to easily identify our right prospect.

In landing pages leads will be directly assigned if we already created the workflow,so that the contacts will be easily engaged to the customers quickly to get more conversions

What do you dislike?

It is very challenging to create list from companies which would create huge difference when we check without creating list.

We have Social Media Integrations like Facebook,Twitter but we dont have Integration to pinterest

We can able to Integrate only Live chat in hubspot but drift cannot be Integrated so that chats in non -working hours are missed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is beneficial because it acts as a all-in-one tool in which we can perform both marketing and sales activities in a efficient manner like Designing website pages,landing pages and we can also able to call the leads which we have got in marketing activities . It also allows us to manage our contacts, social media, emails and more in a single platform

In other Email platforms like sendgrid and benchmark it is a most challenging one to design templates but in hubspot we can able to design the Mailer template and easily drag and drop CTA buttons with the corresponding website or landing pages links .

HubSpot CRM review by Valli M.
Valli M.

"User friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

All the features are good.. And very easy to access the required fields.. Advantages of Hubspot are task, email synchronize.. Opportunity... Life cycle are very much benefit in Hubspot.. Marketing life cycle & Life cycle stage. Associated company are well. Life cycle stage is given advantage for hubspot with opportunity & customer

What do you dislike?

Hubspot is facing server issue sometimes so we cant able to complete work on time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will recommend as user friendly.. Hubspot is very much useful to categories all things.. The opportunity is categories into Marketing qualified lead & Sales qualified lead. Open deal is very interested.. In progress is very useful to categories. Task is given notification at right time. It will be very much useful for hubspot users. companies are very useful to have customers.sales qualified lead is useful to look prospect

Customers are well planned in hubspot.. Hubspot is more useful to filter all stages in contacts .. The main advantage is opportunity, Open deal , customer.. The leads are well categorized in the following heads like life cycle stage as MARKETING LIFE CYCLE & SALES QUALIFIED LEAD. last contacted is good

HubSpot CRM review by Banu P.
Banu P.

"Hubspot CRM Effective Support"

What do you like best?

Hub Spot CRM helps us to make a customer relationship constantly, so that which helps the Executive and the Customer to keep in touch for the further assistance and also helps to build a rapport in the business and also helps for the production growth....This also supports us to hit the target numbers which is to be achieved..

What do you dislike?

Even though it provides all the details to the Executive, sometimes it is not user friendly to the executive, so that all the details should be collected from the customer itself directly.And sending a mail does not support all the features, so that the alignment can not be fixed properly for the student..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot CRM is a productive support which helps the Executive to upgrade their business and also to update the targets...

Hubspot CRM provides the details of the student in a single portal, so that all the conversation can be viewed in a single page.. Which helps us to recall the previous conversation, based on the previous conversation the executive can proceed further for the next level process to get business successful.

HubSpot CRM review by Sudha K.
Sudha K.

"Best Marketing/Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Creating landing pages,

Easy to handle social Media

Editing Email Templates

Easy to track lead status and recent activity made to the contacts

Easy to analyze overall report like Contacts,Companies and Mailers

Easy to create list for the particular categories by differentiating life cycle stage(Only contacts)

Easy to upload Images and can able to take the URL which can be used in Coding of Email Templates

Easy to edit the coding manually without any program platforms such as netbeans and JVM platforms

It is easy to Integrate Marketing Tools like HeatMap,seventh Sense and Survey Monkey

Easy to hear recordings of the prospects which will be used for training purposes in sales team

Learning center in hubspot is very usefull to learn how to use the facilities in hubspot

Customer support is very helpfull to solve the Issues

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is a great tool for Sales and marketing process and easy to analyze both Marketing and sales report

It is very easy to export number of customers with create date so that It is very easy to analyze the quality of the leads and the campaign.

HubSpot CRM review by John S.
John S.

"It's really a great platform to work"

What do you like best?

The way we can filter out the contacts based on their feedback. And we can create follow up task with ease and we can set reminder at the specific time. It's much easier to work in HubSpot compared with other CRM. And on top of that we can we have few certification course which can be taken to improvise our skill and if we clear the certification they issues the certificate of appreciation.

What do you dislike?

The HubSpot sales certificate is quite complicated, and it would be great if they upload the answers. It would be great if there was an option for Auto-Dialer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes have already shared details with friends and family members about Hubspot. It will be great if they too have this ease of operating in this platform

There are lot of benefits, we can send sequence mail, we can create our own template and there are much more options which make half of the work simple and easy to follow up

HubSpot CRM review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

Hubspot CRM is a pretty clean and simple to use platform. When I create lists, it is fairly simple to filter my lists based on a variety of properties like website activity, form submission, email opens, etc.

What do you dislike?

The email design platform. I create our marketing emails and even though Hubspot has a drag and drop creator, you can't view it as you are creating it. You can do live preview but that is a separate window you have to have up. This recent offering is a lot better than before where there really was no preview. It takes a while to build out the emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is an all-in-one platform and what's really nice are that external platforms want to work with Hubspot so they typically have a simple connection. It is also fairly easy to use but if I have a question or problem, their support team is ready to assist.

Hubspot has so many tools within it and our sales team is just jumping on board to using it. Havig our contacts in the database as our sales team emails active leads/customers really helps makes sure that we (marketing) are communicating and targetting valuable leads.

HubSpot CRM review by Samantha  B.
Samantha B.

"Good for a startup "

What do you like best?

I use the software mostly for the email design and social media management and I like that it makes it easy to design and send emails using contacts and easily track and manage social media. I think that the email design options in the drag and drop designer look very professional and put together - which helps establish credibility as a startup company. I also felt that their implementation process was very easy and made it helpful for our company to get the most out of our software. They really took the time to meet with us to make sure that we understood Hubspot. I like that different users can customize their view based on what they are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they charge based on contacts and calling plans for call teams. As a growing startup, it is difficult for us to manage the growth while also utilizing hubspot. We have some issues with the management of the number of contacts. It can also be a little quirky when importing items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this is a great all-in-one tool for when you are just starting out as a business, but I'm not sure how scalable it is. I do enjoy that it allows us to manage our contacts, social media, emails and more in just one place.

Designed emails that we can't currently use a creative agency for - the software makes it very easy to drag, drop and design nice emails.

HubSpot CRM review by Chasity T.
Chasity T.

"A company that responds to the crowd"

What do you like best?

I love that HubSpot support is always helpful and knowledgeable. But more importantly, I love that when an issue does arise, it is duly noted, pondered, corrected, and shared for all users to ingest. HubSpot sees our suggestions and ACTUALLY implements them. Its actually kind of unfortunate that its so mind-blowing that a company created to make users lives simpler and easier actually caters to the users needs and requests, but YEAH, you do and it's awesome.

What do you dislike?

Hhmm, I don't like that we have to pay for the amount of contacts/companies we have. I think it should be unlimited. I also don't like that booked appointments don't show up on my calendar OR in tasks OR give me a reminder email at minimum.. Super annoying and confusing at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't using it to track revenue the reporting features are kind of useless. If you don't plan on using it on a daily basis and exploring all the features available, this is too powerful of a tool for you.

Simply put, as an SDR it's the most effortless way to manage my pipeline and keep all my contacts and touch points organized. I have realized the benefits of being able to put my contacts in a sequence and almost forget about when I have to reach out to them next because I can depend on HubSpot to remind me. By the way, the sequence feature, overall, just keeps getting better.

HubSpot CRM review by Jeremy J.
Jeremy J.

"Work Flow Made Easy"

What do you like best?

This is one of the easiest CRM I have ever used. Hubspot uses easy to manage category tabs to help you navigate your daily work day. The task manager and notification manager make it follow up with clients and stay organized with ease. If you are confused at any point or just want to know how to be more efficient with your work, HubSpot Academy makes it easy to quickly learn with instructional videos.

What do you dislike?

There aren't too downsides to Hubspot that I have found since I started using it which was over 6 months ago. I would say if I would change something about HubSpot it would be the "deals" section located under the Sales tab. It seems a little confusing to me personally. I feel like it could be a little more streamlined.

The best thing part of Hubspot is being able to see when clients open emails and being able to catch them right then. This is extremely important in sales because you want to catch a prospect or lead while they are reading your email. Also, if they have told you that they have not opened your email and you see that they have indeed have then you know that the lead is either not interested or possibly untruthful and you should waste your time.

HubSpot CRM review by Carmen B.
Carmen B.

"Hub Spot review for growing business."

What do you like best?

One of the features that I enjoy about Hubspot is the tracking capabilities. You are able to track conversation s with contacts so no matter who in the company speaks to the contact, there is a record of that conversation. This really helps so that everyone is telling the same information to the contact. Another tracking feature available in Hubspot is the performance of emails. You create and email and send it to contacts. From there you can see how well it performed based on goal set for the email. This really helps in making sales not be stagnant. If one email is not performing the way you want it to you adjust based on the performance.

What do you dislike?

One feature that I really do not like is how you are not able to adjust the column with on the list you created. I like to see the most information possible when looking at a contact in a list. Depending on the size of the screen you mostly see what type of list (static or active)on the screen and not the information about the contacts on the list. Another thing that is disliked is that to create a deal in Hubspot you cant do it by the contact it has to be done by the company. I think it would be easier to just move a contact from marketing into sales pipeline keeping all the information on the timeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that a business figures out what they do currently that can be automated and ask if that is a feature available for Hubspot. Most likely the answer will be yes and from there they will be able to build a better way to complete that task. Knowing what you want from Hubspot and building from there is a great feature.

The benefit that we have used the most is the automation feature. This feature has saved our business so much time. Hubspot has many organizational features that have also helped us.

HubSpot CRM review by Kelsi F.
Kelsi F.

"Tracking Opened Emails is a Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Overall, Hubspot is easy to use. This coupled with the advanced email tracking makes it a necessary tool for a successful sales department. Being able to see if a customer has opened an important email takes much of the guesswork out of my business model.

What do you dislike?

Because I work with a traveling company, I often use different computers that are not my own. Even though my email is connected correctly to Hubspot, it sometimes will not log emails properly into the CRM when I am on a new device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to organize customer info as well as stay up to date with communications, take a look at Hubspot. The price is worth the peace of mind.

I have realized that being able to set emails in advanced (sequencing) helps me retain customer relations. I also know that being able to track when a customer opens an email is a huge tool. I can call someone who opened a bid, send another email if I don't get a reply, or know if an email isn't working to reach someone.

HubSpot CRM review by Alice M.
Alice M.

"Powerful marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Incredibly powerful tool for tracking interactions with customers. To be able to see at a glance every marketing email they've received, how they've interacted with those emails, how they've engaged with our social media, our landing pages - it gives a complete picture of their interaction with the brand. This allows us to personalise our content, and better shape the brand experience for our customers.

What do you dislike?

The sales and marketing hub don't always marry up perfectly. It would be good to be able to set access permission with more granularity (although this is currently in progress). Sometimes the support team is unavailable. We've come up against issues that have been flagged by other users, and yet there are no plans to modify or improve HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get as many people as possible trained up in order to avoid bottlenecks. Make use of all the training videos. Get yourself thinking in 'the HubSpot way' - the right vocab, the right way of approaching snags. Use the support team as much as possible. They're friendly and really knowledgeable!

Integrating our marketing emails with landing pages and tracking interactions with customers in a 'smart' way. rather than making notes offline and not everyone having the full picture of where a customer is in their buyer journey. Being able to log calls, emails (including 1 to 1 emails, not just marketing ones). Trialling some customisation features to make the brand feel more personal. Really interesting tool.

HubSpot CRM review by Darek B.
Darek B.

"HubSpot CRM"

What do you like best?

I've been an early adopter of Hubspot Signals and then - still in beta - Hubspot CRM. These two products had us buy-in into Hubspot Marketing as well. CRM is amazing. By far the most comfortable CRM I have ever used. The list of features keeps on growing too. I love seeing that little red asterisk over What's New link in the notification center :) What do I like best? Conversations aka live chat with website visitors, meetings, templates, and documents are life-changing for any sales team or an individual. Then there is Sequences and Workflows automation. Set them up once and see forgotten leads and deals somehow reappear on your daily to-do list.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike. The mobile CRM used to be far behind the desktop version, but recent updates made it more stable and usable. The business card scanner is a welcomed addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this software a try. Hubspot is a great company, with a great product and an amazing support.

Coming from Salesforce, I never knew a small company without a dedicated IT, or CRM administrator could use such high powered CRM system. For us, HubSpot CRM solved most of our problems by having one centralized location for every single lead or customer touch. There is no need to access another system to view email or website chat history. All changes to our sales processes can be done in real-time without having to call or wait for an IT wizard. We've added speed and efficiency to our sales process. Not to mention customer satisfaction.

HubSpot CRM review by Joana P.
Joana P.

"Great CRM & marketing automation suite "

What do you like best?

It really facilitates communication and cooperation between marketing and sales. Very straightforward CRM to use if you only have one product or service to sell. Make sure that you get both your sales and marketing departments to buy into this system before you fully decide to go on board with it. The landing page functionality is incredibly useful whenever you need to set up campaigns at short notice.

What do you dislike?

It is not as flexible as it could be in displaying customer information. The fact that you need to be a designer to edit email templates is a nightmare. There are a number of compulsory fields that unfortunately we cannot edit nor remove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about your priorities will be. If you are not committed to the Inbound methodology you might not be able to get Hubspot's full potential.

It allows us to automate a number of our marketing and sales activities. The timeline feature gives us great insight on the user flow. The fact that you can also basically train your people by using the Hubspot Certifications allows for a lot of time to be saved. Also, from a data analytics perspective, Hubspot is great in letting you see exactly which data is in fact actionable and which data falls into the category of pure vanity metrics. As with any other system, it is important to ensure that regular sanity checks are performed, otherwise you run the risk of having useless data.

HubSpot CRM review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"HubSpot CRM & Sales Software "

What do you like best?

Hubspot's Online academy provides in depth training on how to user the CRM. This combined with the are one the best resources out there for sales & marketing education. Also, I love the amount of possible integrations with other products and services.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a desktop version to install directly to my computer for basic uses if I'm ever unable to connect to the internet. We had some connectivity issues over a week in our office and was unable to access contact information on a few new leads yet to be logged in my personal file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend full integration in a timely manner. Switching CRM's is highly disruptive to day to day and staff will be less inclined to embrace the change if they're unable to access the full line of features in a given use category.

I am a salesman and Hubspot benefits me most in organizing my day-to-day and assisting with time management. The biggest benefit has been the ability to see what touch points leads/users have interacted with (i.e. email campaigns, conversions, etc.), to have a better understanding of prior to contacting. Being a new employee at an international firm, it's also very helpful to be able to view how our top producers handle certain client situations.

HubSpot CRM review by Brigham D.
Brigham D.

"Efficient, intuitive, and user-friendly."

What do you like best?

Other systems track data. HubSpot interacts with the data to provide feedback in real time and make the system work for you, rather than making you work for the system. Doing the "busywork" for you makes it so that the user can spend that time actually doing the work that matters most. It's the ultimate time-saver.

What do you dislike?

While it's easy to track individual deals, contacts, businesses, etc., tracking them en masse in one cohesive whole isn't as easy as other systems. For that reason, it's not as "call center" friendly as I had originally expected/hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Even the free version offers products that will enhance your sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction experiences. If you want to move out of the stone age of manual, labor-intensive selling and marketing, away from spreadsheets and constantly updating your own data, then jump on board with HubSpot and inbound marketing principles and watch your sales soar. We had an outdated system (that we still have to use along with HubSpot, unfortunately, due to systematic issues with our processes) that is stuck in a stagnant, non-interactive interface. Once we implemented HubSpot, even at the beginning stages, things changed dramatically, and our efficiency in sales and marketing shot up immediately. The fact that HubSpot offers training and certification on the product itself and inbound principles is an incredible bonus as well. It's changed how I view and do sales.

Our lead capture has increased significantly since implementing HubSpot forms onto our site, and tracking our contacts' actions has been a huge help. Likewise, the email platform is simple and extremely efficient compared to the system we were using before.

HubSpot CRM review by Shelly  Y.
Shelly Y.

"Great Software with Powerful Tools"

What do you like best?

I like that Hubspot has a lot of features that can be reached within the same page. You can add notes, email customers, make a phone call and schedule tasks at the same place. It's really convenient, and you can even track if your potential clients have clicked your emails or not.

What do you dislike?

So far I can't think of any parts that I dislike. Basically it's a software that's easy to learn and use, and it can be very powerful for advanced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to give it a try. There're a bunch of CRM products that can be found in market, and each one has its own pros and cons. You should try them in order to find out which one is the best to you. I'm really glad that my company is using Hubspot and introduced the software to me. My company is using Hubspot free edition, and I feel that it has already provided strong features, not to mention how good it will be if you pay for the advanced edition.

The most useful part of HubSpot CRM is that it's very easy to track the status of your client. It's very organized and easy to pull out the data.

HubSpot CRM review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Best CRM in the Business"

What do you like best?

Marketing tools are easy to set up and will bring a lot of traffic to your websites or customers to your pipeline, workflow creation help you to get a better lead management.

What do you dislike?

When creating workflows you cannot sync any deal information into the contact information record of your hubspot contact. When using calls the tool does not provide too many options like a predictive dialer, but if what you want is to blow through a bunch of calls you can add other integration apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to increase your sales & have a total control of your database and pipeline, you need to switch to hubspot today as onboarding will take a couple of months, from watching videos, to create your settings and pipeline, you'll want to start today though.

We use all Marketing tools to increase traffic into our 50 websites, dashboard reports help us to have a good view of our pipeline.

Since we implemented hubspot into our database, the quality of the leads we receive daily has increased.

HubSpot CRM review by Abraham S.
Abraham S.

"One stop solution for your business "

What do you like best?

It reduces the manual work and also able to know when some one opens the email which helps us to follow up with them closely to close the deal .

Email template , snippet and sequences are one among the added advantages for our follow up .

Task helps us to follow up on timely basis as per the customer request .

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly when we use in mobile phones the formats change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this ones you improve your business and you will never regret

when compared to our old CRM its totally time saving since we use to do everything manually and in Hubspot its automated its very good to use .

One one the best inputs available is integration to email and just call .

we are able to reach the targeted audience in a timely manner and it helps to increase our business

HubSpot CRM review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"Hubspot Training and Support is Excellent"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Hubspot is the volume and breadth of training and support material. They have built an accessible learning system once you sign up that connects you with onboarding staff and video training to help you learn the ins and outs of the software, and industry best practices and strategies. This is great for my own training, as well as helps alleviate the time it takes for me to train my team members. Hubspot's marketing toolset is great. If you're looking for a toolset to optimize blogging, email, and content marketing SEO, this is a great choice to look into.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I come across features that are missing that seem like no-brainers to include, like having a search function that can filter through all of the information in the contact record (currently the search only looks through certain parts of the contact record), or logging email attachments in the contact record. That said, they are constantly coming up with new updates and actively look for customer feedback. Hubspot is not your solution if you need a complex CRM or need to do advanced customized filtering and reporting - however, it does integrate with Salesforce if you do need a more complex CRM but would still like to use Hubspot as your marketing tool hub (I personally think the Hubspot marketing tool set is superior to Pardot). If your business model needs support for a very high volume of contact records needing custom reporting, then you may want to look into the SFDC integration. I also run into roadblocks because I don't know how to code in Hubl - I am going to have to hire a freelancer to help support more complex designs. They recently added WYSIWYG functions to the email templates, so I'm hoping they add this to the landing page feature soon as well, which would really improve this challenge for my team.

We use Hubspot to power our blog, email, landing pages, and other content marketing efforts. We also use the Sales toolset as our main CRM system to track and record communication with our clients across our organization. We feel this is a good solution for the volume of contacts we're working within our business model, and we feel we get value from our subscription at this level. I think the marketing tools and the training programs are excellent.

HubSpot CRM review by John M.
John M.

"How Could I Do This Job?"

What do you like best?

I love the discipline that is built into the CRM. Having a reports page let's you see what you have been focusing on and helps you set priorities for what activities need to be addressed. I generate a majority of my own leads but having the CRM connected to our web page has resulted in a vast improvement in the amount of potential leads. The templates and the sequences are a God send! When the creative juices are stalled all I have to do is go to my library of communications and viola! I am back in high gear.

What do you dislike?

While I find the reporting landing pages very helpful. I can't seem to get the funnel reporting right. There are deals in the funnel at various stages but if they are not updated within the reporting time frame visibility is lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a Sales generating and Sales activity tracking tool the HubSpot CRM is a great solution. Don't expect the CRM to do everything for you. You will still need to cold call customers and work at being your charming self but the CRM provides a wealth of tools and guidance to make those tasks easier and more meaningful. Being a more tradition type of vendor that targets a corporate audience we use the standard social media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn and MS Office) to reach out to our audience. I have to believe new age vendors would benefit greatly from taking advantage of the complete array of the newer Social Media Tools (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) to reach their audience.

Prospecting for potential customer has been my primary objective with the CRM. As a new-bee to the Sales side of a business it is extremely helpful to have an interactive data base that lets me develop communications, track their success / failure and create follow up tasks to keep the cycle going.

HubSpot CRM review by Nicole D.
Nicole D.

"All over it's great. Sometimes there are frustrating technical things that cause issues. "

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the seamless integration. We host our website with Hubspot and that makes it so easy to use the CRM. I also love the customer support and marketing training.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that don't work. Like for example, the replace feature for the files never works for me. Also, I would like it if Contact and Deals uploaded the same feed. Right now if you want contact records in your deals and viscera you have to add them in twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free version to see if it's a fit for your business and then upgrade when needed.

One of our biggest problem that we've solved is lead acquisition. Because all of the features (ads, landing pages, contact information, deals and so on) integrate it allows us to focus on creation and generating more leads. It also helps us organize our customers. Before we were using Excel.

Learn more about HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM Videos

HubSpot CRM Downloads

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

* We monitor all HubSpot CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(2,529 reviews)