HubSpot CRM

Say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. HubSpot CRM is the easy to use system your sales team will love.
Learn more

Easy to Use CRM

March 31, 2016

Sarah Z.
Ambassador of Buzz (Marketing)
51-200 employees

What do you like best?

Between the ability to call through the CRM, leave notes, schedule follow ups, track deals, send emails all through one one program, we have the ability to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this system. Their customer service is fantastic, the software is very intuitive, yet customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you speak with one of the HubSpot team members and possibly a conference call with a current customer. You will be able to find out how the system is set up and the best case uses.

Our previous CRM had a very large lag from the time that a prospect filled out a form on our website to the time that it was received by the rep. There were also multiple occasions when we would not even receive the submission. HubSpot website and CRM have helped us put everything together.

Easy to use for developers

February 27, 2018

Marion G.

2-10 employees

What do you like best?

The API and documentation have been well done. Easy to use for developers and no-dev persons.

Many different ways to use it for companies/contacts/... And this has been well explained

They made an effort visually which helps you

There are sales and marketing sides.

The email templates sent have been well developed as well. Non-developers persons can create them and integrate any images then want with a url for example...

What do you dislike?

In some cases, it could be useful to have more examples. Mainly when integrating the API by developers. Could be very useful to have more ways to use the request, what kind of objects should we use

I would have find it quiet useful if we could have created a 'test' account with the same data as in pro but especially for testing. This could have been created with an hapikey different and this would have changed the data only in this environmentOtherwise I have to admit there are not so many things which have been done wrongly !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, better than if you create a software yourself

We can track emails, see all interactions from our users on the platform.

We are a startup and we currently don't have enough developers to ask them to create themselves a software similar to Hubspot.

Because you offered a discount and because this software is already very complete, we won't waste our time thanks to you ! Which is a very nice advantage for us.

Affordable + Helpful CRM Solution for SMBs (Especially when coupled with HubSpot Marketing)

February 26, 2018

Morganne H.
Digital Marketing Specialist at inDinero | Customer Service & Company Culture Enthusiast
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

HubSpot's customer support is by far one of the best parts of using their CRM. I'm not sure if the free version of the CRM includes free/unlimited support, but for us it's been hugely helpful. They're quick to respond and provide out-of-the-box solutions (especially when we transitioned from Salesforce and had to solution new ways to do things).

Other things I like - the platform's design and ease of use, the closed loop reporting with the marketing side of the platform

What do you dislike?

The biggest gripe I have with HubSpot CRM is the lack of automation for Deals. We're unable to copy critical info (such as lead source) from the Contact record to a Deal record, forcing our sales team to manually copy this info. This results in more errors and requires our Sales Ops Manager's time to QA each week.

Another issue is the lack of customization on the Contact view - we'd like to be able to require properties through the lifecycle of a lead, have dependent properties, and customize the default view based on a team, rather than the entire organization. These are smaller nice-to-haves that don't make or break it for us, but I would expect that HubSpot add this capability soon in order to meet the needs of CRM solutions for larger or more complex companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you thoroughly vet your needs and minimum viable requirements for a CRM, based on your sales process. It wasn't until after we moved to HubSpot that we realized deal automation is pretty limited at this time. (We've found workarounds, but it took some time and still requires manual work to be done)

The biggest benefits we've realized are 1) a higher deal close rate (this is due to the more rigorous qualification process we have to put our leads through due to HubSpot's deal creation process) and 2) improved integration + alignment between our sales and marketing teams.

September 15, 2016

Alicia B.
Marketing Specialist at Emtrain
Internet, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

I love that Marketing and Sales get to become even closer with Hubspot CRM! Through the sequences Marketing creates for Sales, our reps are able to enroll people in email programs that are written especially to help them open up new leads. I love that the emails go straight to the lead's inbox and aren't going into a marketing email filter abyss and never getting to the prospect. We are also able to track and see how each sequence is going. Also love that it un-enrolls the prospect automatically when they respond or book time from the meetings link.

What do you dislike?

They need to work on functionality of creating/editing email templates. It's just not super intuitive, like when I'm trying to edit the font and I go to type again the bubble doesn't automatically disappear. I have to click on it again to make it go down. And when I'm creating a sequence and want to replace the first email with another it doesn't just move it down, I have to re-do it. Just minor details, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it in ADDITION to Salesforce, as it doesn't have a lot of the really detailed functionalities that Salesforce does. I mostly use it for the email sequences feature.

We are able to direct sales a lot more with the emails feature that we weren't able to do on the Hubspot marketing side. We were having an issue with important notice emails (like account renewing notifications, customer emails) not going into our customer's inboxes and also not having the right account owner name as the signature. The Hubspot CRM emails solve all of those problems because the rep themselves send the email and can have their meetings link right in the signature. The emails will also be going right into the inbox, almost every time!

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

A Good CRM Platform, But The Reports Could Be Improved

March 27, 2018

David H.
Hubspot Manager & Domo Analyst at Stukent | YouTube Enthusiast
E-Learning

What do you like best?

Hubspot is a customer relationship manager and it fulfills that role nicely. I can easily add properties and options to fields that meet my companies current needs and ones for the future. In others words, you can make your Hubspot reflect your business needs.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot report is very technical. Hubspots reporting makes sense within the system, but it falls short of easily reflecting what my executive would like to see. As an example, the lifecycle stage (lead to customer progression) is good for their first deal, but is not as good for their second and any other future deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using Hubspot, I would recommend already creating a plan for how you want customers and products categorized and how you want a prospective customers experience measured. Once, you've chosen a method it hard to change what has already been done. However, it does fulfill its core purpose of managing your customers. Reporting is the trick.

With Hubspot we can see who we are contacting and what contact we've had with them in the past. With this information we can direct our marketing efforts and adjusts our sales approaches. Hubspot also tracks the calls our sales representative make. As a result representatives have the full picture of how they've been reaching out.

HubSpot CRM Review!

March 21, 2018

Carlo Raphael P.

51-200 employees

What do you like best?

Apart from HubSpot Sales, HubSpot CRM is also one of the tools that we are using in our company. In our industry, Marketing and Advertising, it is vital to connect with people to keep your business going. HubSpot CRM helps us in managing our relationship with customers efficiently and effectively. From the creating customers' profile, to contacting them through phone call and email, not to mention its appealing, and social media-like interface.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like in HubSpot CRM is the internet connection based system. Well, it's both blessing and curse. Blessing, because it makes our lives easier when we call the customers by just copying and pasting the contact number of the customers to the tool. No need to dial the numbers manually. Such a relieve! Curse, because it's internet connection based system. Meaning, we cannot contact our customers if there's no internet, and most of the time, conversations with customers are interrupted during a phone call due to intermittent internet connection. But aside from that, HubSpot CRM is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend HubSpot CRM if you want to manage relationship with your customers efficiently and effectively. I used different tools before with my previous companies, and I can say that HubSpot CRM is the best! Awesome!

It has a lot of useful features like, its social media-like interface, which makes us to be familiar with the tool more easily, especially to my seasoned colleagues. It also good in making reports, as we can immediately see the standing or status of our productivity in day to day basis. We can also personalize our dashboard to filter what we need to target individually.

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

Chat with a G2 guide