HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

Say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. HubSpot CRM is the easy to use system your sales team will love.

Work for HubSpot CRM?

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot CRM Reviews

Ask HubSpot CRM a Question
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Peter K.</span>
Peter K.

"Robust buildout for sales needs and Marketing Initiatives "

What do you like best?

Capability to track prospects through all stages of the sales funnel. It Deals dashboard is intuitive and simple to use. It's email tracking service is more natural than SF and other CRMs. It's a great inbound marketing technology that's super helpful on tracking prospects through the sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

Not much at the moment. Relatively new to Hubspot after using salesforce for an extended period. The only thing that I would say would be a nice feature is if there was an email merge feature to send mass emails. I know that might go against the inbound marketing strategy, but still nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best one I've come across that helps you navigate sales and marketing aspects for your company

As mentioned above, it presents the sales cycle in a very friendly user interface, helping the team accurately track and predict revenues. This is a great software compared to other CRM that I've used in the past. Salesforce is archaic and not user-friendly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot CRM
Showing 1718 HubSpot CRM reviews
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Sarah Z.</span>
Sarah Z.

"Easy to Use CRM"

What do you like best?

Between the ability to call through the CRM, leave notes, schedule follow ups, track deals, send emails all through one one program, we have the ability to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this system. Their customer service is fantastic, the software is very intuitive, yet customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you speak with one of the HubSpot team members and possibly a conference call with a current customer. You will be able to find out how the system is set up and the best case uses.

Our previous CRM had a very large lag from the time that a prospect filled out a form on our website to the time that it was received by the rep. There were also multiple occasions when we would not even receive the submission. HubSpot website and CRM have helped us put everything together.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Pulkit M.</span>
Pulkit M.

"HubSpot CRM helped me!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity was the best feature. I wanted hassle free experience in getting notification about when the receiver of my email opened the email and Hubspot did exactly the same thing. Also, Hubspot helped me to manage multiple accounts of my clients at the same time. HubSpot automatically saved the contacts in its CRM when I sent an email to someone new. I also liked the functionality of scheduling my emails for a later time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in HubSpot CRM. I have one suggestion- dilute your permissions which you ask to the new user while integrating his/ her email account with HubSpot. Some of the permissions like- "Read, send, delete, and manage your email" and "View and modify but not delete your email" really scares me. A new user will not agree to these permissions. Try to make these permissions more transparent or give Non- Disclosure Agreement while asking for these permissions. The Non- Disclosure Agreement will be a document which will state that HubSpot will not misuse the personal data of the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try diluting the permissions asked while signing in a new user to HubSpot. Give Non- Disclosure Agreement to the user.

It helps the business to keep track of multiple client accounts at the same time. It notifies you when the receiver of the email has opened your email. The sales dashboard is perfect solution for my company. Also the additional feature of scheduling the emails at a later time solved my problem of sending emails to clients living abroad with different time zone.

What CRM solution do you use?

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Broc H.</span>
Broc H.

"HubSpot works great to track deals in my side hustle"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is very intuitive. You create contact(s) and a deal, then connect them together. This allows for automatic logging through Gmail in addition to manually notes you make, such as summarizing phone calls or chats. When a deal goes cold, it's easy to find it and try to bring it back to life.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not the most flashy, yet that doesn't detract from the usefulness of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my scale-scale needs, this product does just fine! It appears that I am using just a tiny fraction of this product's power since I don't even use all the features provided in the free version. I would have the confidence to use this product in a more substantial way, given the opportunity.

My selling approach by its nature has to be a soft sell, which makes it important to see what steps I've taken in the past. I can easily evaluate when it's time to go for the close, to mark the deal unsuccessful, or to try a deal again.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Carrie G.</span>
Carrie G.

"Helping Us Grow Our Small Business"

What do you like best?

Keeping track of leads and setting reminders to follow-up with potential clients is maddening without the proper tools. HubSpot CRM has put us on the right path and created organization in our sales and marketing. It helps us track communication between our sales and marketing team with our current and prospective clients. In this industry, roles change quickly and the ease of use with this CRM, helps us keep up and stay on top of everything within these changing markets. No more searching through emails, business cards or cell phones for numbers. Everything is in one place. It keeps a timeline of every touch made to a client or prospective client. You can send emails and documents with this site and create teams, truly awesome.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of so far that we are not happy with considering there was no CRM being used previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! I would highly recommend this CRM to anyone with a small or large business.

The first and most important problem this has solved for us is organization. We now have all of our contacts and leads in one place.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

"Brilliant choice for most small - med businesses"

What do you like best?

You don't need to be a web designer to create impactful emails, website and landing pages. Hubspot has all the marketing tools for best practices, hands-on tools and makes it easy for novices to understand how to reach their target audiences, and present their content for successful lead gen.

What do you dislike?

Now that we're growing the cost is increasing, but it's still a fantastic value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're about to implement Hubspot CRM Enterprise and already have our site built with Hubspot COS, so this is NOT just an email system, it's a true end-to-end marketing automation system which is easy to learn and use. I'm not a web designer but working with a Hubspot Partner was able to deploy an entirely new website which has increased website leads by 200%. Highly recommended!

Benefits realized - can do all website changes in-house, landing page and email creation in-house, and now have a responsive designed website which looks fantastic no matter what device you're using.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jodie H.</span>
Jodie H.

"Very good - continually improving the system which has been great. Changed the way we do business. "

What do you like best?

Deals sales pipeline.

New automation function in deals

Hubspot plugin on outlook

What do you dislike?

- Sales template set up. poor file management, dodgy font correlation, poor search function. You can't be sure how the actual email is going to end up looking like once it is set as it isn't consistent in its translation.

- The issue of emails from the Hubspot server ending up in people's spam or clutter inboxes still hasn't really been resolved. We do use the Hubspot plugin on outlook to assist with this.

- Poor interaction with Deals between Contacts - not enough communication between the two.

- File management is also clunky - would like to see better search and management layout.

- Also they way files are attached to documents in Hubspot isn't great. It is too different from what people are used to seeing in an email and this causing confusion with our clients. we don't use this as a result.

- Limited deal properties. When we first set up we had to put all the properties in the contact (as there were limited deal properties) when we really wanted them to go into the the deal.

Acountability....

Database management

Customer nurturing

customer follow up

Deals management

Automation of interaction with customers

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Naomi H.</span>
Naomi H.

"Fantastic System"

What do you like best?

The usability of it. It's such an intuitive piece of software that its difficult to get it wrong. The marketing tools are great and the amount of analytics it provides really keeps us up to date on our progress. The trackability of activity from a sales perspective is really good too. It allows us to pick up where someone else left off, with ease.

What do you dislike?

How much of the system is still unavailable, even though we pay for the enterprise model. There is still a lot that we cannot access, which is a shame as it would help our business massively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend HubSpot for your marketing needs. I personally think it lacks a bit on the sales side unless you pay for the full sales professional package. For social media monitoring and posting, tracking website visits, sending and scheduling emails and building workflows, HubSpot really does have the whole package.

We are gaining more leads and website visits than ever before. Its so important to track everything you do in marketing and HubSpot helps us do this.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Alisa M.</span>
Alisa M.

"HubSpot CRM - Not Very Nimble"

What do you like best?

The platform is great for tracking all prospect activity, from web and email activity to form completion. It's nice to see the history of the prospect over time so you can derive the value in that lead.

What do you dislike?

The design manager is too complex in terms of the templates that are global and just set-up in general. We've moved to Unbounce for the drag and drop capabilities and have seen a better response than those that were created for us at inception.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that you are clear as to how data will flow in and out of the system, the limitations with the design manager, the costs involved to have additional reporting, email and data capabilities. Just be sure that you're not trying to make it work for your business if there are things that aren't meeting your needs upfront. It won't get better once you adopt the platform and have to alter your practices to fit within the means of the HubSpot platform.

We're not actually. We've gone to another email platform since there are so many limitations, and are using a lot of outside programs to make this work for our business. We were definitely sold on the product without HS having a real understanding of our business and how they could have better served us. There's certainly some value, but not nearly as much as I had anticipated - unfortunately.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Dan P.</span>
Dan P.

"It does almost everything"

What do you like best?

Complete customer management from lead to deal to marketing. Honestly the way it integrates into G-Suite to keep track of client contacts and notes is such a huge timesaver, and the whole team can see what's going on at a glance.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the marketing products can be upgraded. For example I love the fact I can add users and let them use the chat function on a clients website, but I would like for it to offer more options.

Pricing can escalate quickly if you are brininging in a large user base for marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strating with the marketing/sale free accounts are easy to set up and get to know. Definitely worth taking a look.

Being able to get a comprehensive overview of the client as we move between multiple clients and opportunities. Merging multiple contacts into a single deal helps us to quickly see what actions we need to take.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Diane N.</span>
Diane N.

"Makes the complex simple."

What do you like best?

I like that HubSpot is simple and easy to use. It is easy to automate key business functions with little to no training, and the free training that is available makes it possible to take your efforts to the next level.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to over-customize, so it's important to have good governance over your database. However, I believe that this customization is a strength, so buyers just need to be prepared with best practices for managing their database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that HubSpot is a great option, especially for smaller businesses that need to be able to configure and change format as well as process on the fly. You can have a limited background in marketing, sales, or web and still configure landing pages, trackable engagement workflows, etc.

Streamlining manual communications, enhancing training opportunities for existing clients, keeping existing clients in the know on new features, keeping clients connected to the overall hc1 community. The more we engage our users, the better they are able to make use of their investment in our solution and the more supported they feel.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Amanda Canupp M.</span>
Amanda Canupp M.

"CRM software that does it all"

What do you like best?

I like the marketing tools best because they provide me with all the tools I need to spread the word about our company. From blogging to landing pages to emails, Hubspot makes it easy to accomplish a lot even though I'm only one person. It makes me look good. Plus, support has been awesome. Anytime I have a question, it gets answered quickly and site-wide changes have been made based on my feedback. The hubspot team is brilliant when it comes to getting me the help I need. Once, I needed help with CSS and the hubspot support person showed me the thing in my CSS that I needed to change to fix my problem. They analyzed my code just to find that! I was very impressed at such diligence and willingness to go above and beyond.

Plus, it's easy to manage my social media and create campaigns that are track-able. I definitely recommend hubspot!

What do you dislike?

The design manager (though very recently updated) is still clunky. I like that I can now drag and drop, it's still complicated to build templates. Another problem is with duplicate titles and canonical URLs (deep SEO best practice stuff). They updated it so that canonical URLs are editable, but there are still issues with my SEO tool (Moz) finding that I have duplicate titles because all of my blog overview pages have the same name (Blog | COMPANY). I've reached out to support about this, but they're still working on it and the issue is still open. But, this is a minor quirk that I'm sure they're working to solve.

We can much better track our leads and it's much easier to publish content. Moving our blogs and landing pages to hubspot is the best thing we did two years ago.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Marion G.</span>
Marion G.

"Easy to use for developers"

What do you like best?

The API and documentation have been well done. Easy to use for developers and no-dev persons.

Many different ways to use it for companies/contacts/... And this has been well explained

They made an effort visually which helps you

There are sales and marketing sides.

The email templates sent have been well developed as well. Non-developers persons can create them and integrate any images then want with a url for example...

What do you dislike?

In some cases, it could be useful to have more examples. Mainly when integrating the API by developers. Could be very useful to have more ways to use the request, what kind of objects should we use

I would have find it quiet useful if we could have created a 'test' account with the same data as in pro but especially for testing. This could have been created with an hapikey different and this would have changed the data only in this environmentOtherwise I have to admit there are not so many things which have been done wrongly !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, better than if you create a software yourself

We can track emails, see all interactions from our users on the platform.

We are a startup and we currently don't have enough developers to ask them to create themselves a software similar to Hubspot.

Because you offered a discount and because this software is already very complete, we won't waste our time thanks to you ! Which is a very nice advantage for us.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Morganne H.</span>
Morganne H.

"Affordable + Helpful CRM Solution for SMBs (Especially when coupled with HubSpot Marketing)"

What do you like best?

HubSpot's customer support is by far one of the best parts of using their CRM. I'm not sure if the free version of the CRM includes free/unlimited support, but for us it's been hugely helpful. They're quick to respond and provide out-of-the-box solutions (especially when we transitioned from Salesforce and had to solution new ways to do things).

Other things I like - the platform's design and ease of use, the closed loop reporting with the marketing side of the platform

What do you dislike?

The biggest gripe I have with HubSpot CRM is the lack of automation for Deals. We're unable to copy critical info (such as lead source) from the Contact record to a Deal record, forcing our sales team to manually copy this info. This results in more errors and requires our Sales Ops Manager's time to QA each week.

Another issue is the lack of customization on the Contact view - we'd like to be able to require properties through the lifecycle of a lead, have dependent properties, and customize the default view based on a team, rather than the entire organization. These are smaller nice-to-haves that don't make or break it for us, but I would expect that HubSpot add this capability soon in order to meet the needs of CRM solutions for larger or more complex companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you thoroughly vet your needs and minimum viable requirements for a CRM, based on your sales process. It wasn't until after we moved to HubSpot that we realized deal automation is pretty limited at this time. (We've found workarounds, but it took some time and still requires manual work to be done)

The biggest benefits we've realized are 1) a higher deal close rate (this is due to the more rigorous qualification process we have to put our leads through due to HubSpot's deal creation process) and 2) improved integration + alignment between our sales and marketing teams.

HubSpot CRM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"HubSpot provides features that perfect the CRM."

What do you like best?

The best thing that HubSpot CRM has is mainly the design, the truth is that it is very convenient to be able to connect with any of the potential clients in a platform where the function of communicating with them is quite free, where they offer a variety of ways of being able to correctly attend to consumer. The design is the main factor that has HubSpot which makes it a big one in the CRM, I hope it continues with these functions so very well proportioned.

What do you dislike?

I think HubSpot should improve the prices of their plans, since personally, I do not like that it has so expensive prices, the first thing that it has to have, are prices that are accessible to all public and every company, I hope to improve the prices for that users have better access to each of the plans they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend HubSpot because I have noticed that it is providing excellent benefits in my company and I think that it can also have the same results in any company, on the other hand, it also has functions that improve the CRM and makes each client can develop better.

I have benefited from HubSpot because I have noticed that I have had a better status with each consumer, I have also had a better development in the plans with the potential clients in my company. Currently HubSpot is providing us with an excellent way to organize our meetings with each client and even a reliable way to keep each task or task up to date.

HubSpot CRM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"HubSpot is a consolidated software with really useful functions."

What do you like best?

The most attractive thing that HubSpot has or the most gratifying features that it has are the easy methods it offers to maintain an adequate CRM with a client, since here it can be organized in a very simple way, a conversation through Emails, meetings, tasks and even calls, this diversity is what has achieved that HubSpot CRM is located within one of the best software to maintain an exact attention with a potential client. I also like the design of HubSpot, I think it's a design that is being renewed day by day and this really makes the customer happy, maintaining a versatile use and making the client have better results with their comfort.

What do you dislike?

The problem with HubSpot is that it is not a platform that is editable interface, I mean that the main feature of a good CRM is that it allows the customer to choose to customize their own area to maintain a certain status with any business area , since each company works in different ways and it is essential that each of them can edit their CRM area and achieve results that they see fit. I would like HubSpot to add these functions, since I have noticed that it has a very good chance of being even better, and to integrate this customization feature, it would bring better results in each of the different companies, making it easier to customize a area where they can develop with your potential client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly, I consider that HubSpot is a totally simple software to use, although of course, everything has its study, and I would recommend that each one of its functions be studied in order to carry out a more adequate work and not have errors in the learning or implementation process. In my opinion, I would recommend HubSpot to many people because I have seen that it is a platform that really fulfills everything it promises to its users, and has functions that will improve sales, yes or yes, you will always have results in an easy way. HubSpot.

The excellent HubSpot platform has brought me these benefits in my company:

- It has provided me with the necessary functions to maintain a continuous communication with my potential clients.

- We have achieved better long-term sales.

- HubSpot is being used in my company as a sales manager and organization manager, because thanks to its automation this allows all meetings, calls or emails, to be planned automatically.

The truth is I am very grateful with what HubSpot is achieving in my company, it is doing a very good job and I hope it continues to improve day by day to provide me with better results.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Alicia B.</span>
Alicia B.

"Thank heavens for Hubspot CRM"

What do you like best?

I love that Marketing and Sales get to become even closer with Hubspot CRM! Through the sequences Marketing creates for Sales, our reps are able to enroll people in email programs that are written especially to help them open up new leads. I love that the emails go straight to the lead's inbox and aren't going into a marketing email filter abyss and never getting to the prospect. We are also able to track and see how each sequence is going. Also love that it un-enrolls the prospect automatically when they respond or book time from the meetings link.

What do you dislike?

They need to work on functionality of creating/editing email templates. It's just not super intuitive, like when I'm trying to edit the font and I go to type again the bubble doesn't automatically disappear. I have to click on it again to make it go down. And when I'm creating a sequence and want to replace the first email with another it doesn't just move it down, I have to re-do it. Just minor details, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it in ADDITION to Salesforce, as it doesn't have a lot of the really detailed functionalities that Salesforce does. I mostly use it for the email sequences feature.

We are able to direct sales a lot more with the emails feature that we weren't able to do on the Hubspot marketing side. We were having an issue with important notice emails (like account renewing notifications, customer emails) not going into our customer's inboxes and also not having the right account owner name as the signature. The Hubspot CRM emails solve all of those problems because the rep themselves send the email and can have their meetings link right in the signature. The emails will also be going right into the inbox, almost every time!

HubSpot CRM review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"A Good CRM Platform, But The Reports Could Be Improved"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is a customer relationship manager and it fulfills that role nicely. I can easily add properties and options to fields that meet my companies current needs and ones for the future. In others words, you can make your Hubspot reflect your business needs.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot report is very technical. Hubspots reporting makes sense within the system, but it falls short of easily reflecting what my executive would like to see. As an example, the lifecycle stage (lead to customer progression) is good for their first deal, but is not as good for their second and any other future deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using Hubspot, I would recommend already creating a plan for how you want customers and products categorized and how you want a prospective customers experience measured. Once, you've chosen a method it hard to change what has already been done. However, it does fulfill its core purpose of managing your customers. Reporting is the trick.

With Hubspot we can see who we are contacting and what contact we've had with them in the past. With this information we can direct our marketing efforts and adjusts our sales approaches. Hubspot also tracks the calls our sales representative make. As a result representatives have the full picture of how they've been reaching out.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Carlo Raphael P.</span>
Carlo Raphael P.

"HubSpot CRM Review!"

What do you like best?

Apart from HubSpot Sales, HubSpot CRM is also one of the tools that we are using in our company. In our industry, Marketing and Advertising, it is vital to connect with people to keep your business going. HubSpot CRM helps us in managing our relationship with customers efficiently and effectively. From the creating customers' profile, to contacting them through phone call and email, not to mention its appealing, and social media-like interface.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like in HubSpot CRM is the internet connection based system. Well, it's both blessing and curse. Blessing, because it makes our lives easier when we call the customers by just copying and pasting the contact number of the customers to the tool. No need to dial the numbers manually. Such a relieve! Curse, because it's internet connection based system. Meaning, we cannot contact our customers if there's no internet, and most of the time, conversations with customers are interrupted during a phone call due to intermittent internet connection. But aside from that, HubSpot CRM is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend HubSpot CRM if you want to manage relationship with your customers efficiently and effectively. I used different tools before with my previous companies, and I can say that HubSpot CRM is the best! Awesome!

It has a lot of useful features like, its social media-like interface, which makes us to be familiar with the tool more easily, especially to my seasoned colleagues. It also good in making reports, as we can immediately see the standing or status of our productivity in day to day basis. We can also personalize our dashboard to filter what we need to target individually.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Ken R.</span>
Ken R.

"Does what it says and support is responsive"

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM handles the basics of a CRM system -- contacts, companies, deals, tasks -- very well. The user interface is easy to use and HubSpot update both the UI and the features regularly. Support is easy to deal with and quick to respond. Plenty of training materials and not that hard for users to learn on their own.

What do you dislike?

While it does work for b2b company with an enterprise target market, some of the implementation around Companies is better suited to simpler scenarios. For example, they recently added the concept of a Parent company, but there isn't much you can do with that yet other than specify parent and child. Also there are convenience features (like it can auto create a Company when the email domain of a new contact is new to the database). But, for example, some companies have more than one domain and this can get in the way and takes manual admin to keep up with it, merge companies and so on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that the Company-Contact-Deal model can fit your market. It's best for markets where you are not dealing with large enterprises with complicated Accounts due to, for example, geographic territories or holding companies (parent-child) relationships. If those are not a big issue, it's a great system.

It has been our main contact, company, deal, support database for a few years now. The value for the cost with a small team (less than 10) is the best benefit.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Phil V.</span>
Phil V.

"The perfect antidote to CRM fatigue"

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM automates so much that users can really focus on working leads and developing opportunities, not on data entry. Admin is straightforward and the system reacts to users in logical and understandable ways, unlike some competitors.

The speed and flexibility of the tool is very impressive - finding contacts, creating views and updating information is responsive and not sluggishin the slightest.

The user interface is well designed and intuitive.

The feature set has been well scoped to meet the needs of the majority of SMEs. The product is is not bloated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing. I would be good to be able to manage deals in multiple currencies, which some businesses need, but for us, it;s all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HubSpot CRM is perfectly suitable, and powerful enough, for most SMEs. Only enterprises typically need the features of more powerful CRMs, which come with an incredible set-up and administration overhead. And remember that HubSpot CRM is free - while it may lack some features compared to others, it's amazing considering the price point.

HubSpot CRM has helped us to become organised and procedural about our business development and sales with almost no administrative cost. The CRM isn't an additional system to remember to use, it becomes the tool through which you do business. Seamless integration with marketing automations means that data is populated and updated automatically, meaning we can focus on enriching and using the data, not entering it in the first place.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Brad G.</span>
Brad G.

"Very hopeful"

What do you like best?

The interface is relatively intuitive and seems to be sufficiently customizable for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to capture emails on mobile devices. I understand emails can be sent from the hubspot app, however this is, at best, a clunky work-around. This is, thus far the most glaring issue we've seen in an otherwise very thoughtful product.

Would like the ability to scan business cards to input contact data. Previously we've used CamCard and that functionality would be very useful as we meet folks day to day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We took a fair bit of time to make a final decision. We're a 30 year old company and have never even considered a tool like this. Not far enough to know all the ways it will impact our business, however we can confidently say it was a good decision. No matter the platform you land on, I strongly encourage companies to implement some form of CRM. HubSpot seemed to be the best fit for us and our goals.

Internal unity and organization. Central spot for data. We have a small sales force, however we are already seeing better communication and visibility with HubSpot than we saw with with email alone.

Not only that but:

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Debra B.</span>
Debra B.

"Hubspot Was the Best Choice "

What do you like best?

I love that it seamlessly integrated into Gmail to capture our new contacts and e-mail history. Also, the meetings feature was the #1 reason we chose Hubspot over competitors because we could easily set meetings and track the activity all within the platform with no back and forth or data entry.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that it automatically includes anyone who e-mails me. It would be great if it had a button on a new e-mail that would allow me to "unenroll" the contact from my Hubspot CRM. Otherwise, my contacts in the system have a lot of vendors and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a small business, we reviewed many of HubSpot's CRM competitors to find the best option at the lowest price. When we compared the functionality and scalability of the Hubspot CRM, there was no comparison to what we got with Hubspot that many other companies didn't even offer. It has been a GREAT investment for our business. I suggest using the free tools first to get to know the platform. After we began with the free version, it was a no-brainer to upgrade.

The templates function that integrates with Gmail has saved us so much time by being able to quickly send e-mails to different clients. We can quickly send quotes, onboard e-mails, and project wrap-up e-mail without having to re-type.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Anthony R.</span>
Anthony R.

"Excellent Sales CRM, Must to have Sales tool for any business"

What do you like best?

Sales cycle flow, calling facility inside the CRM and a facility to record each and every call that we are making to the prospects, task assignment. Panda Doc Integration Add-on into the system solves the problem and made the life simple to send a proposal to the prospects. Taxonomy of every properties are very brilliantly made so as to match any industry, this sales CRM can be used by any industry. Simply everything is excellent!

What do you dislike?

UI may be more easy and user friendly. It is recommended to have most of the features in a single screen.

Report based on every pipeline and deal wise could have been made to give more clarity to the senior management. Any deal that is crossing the expected deal closure date should be highlighted with colors. Any deals that is not contacted for certain days must be highlighted with different colors to give a reminder to the user to follow up on such cases. Duplicate of contacts must be identified by the system automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Hubspot Sales CRM to the companies who are looking forward to procure a sales CRM for their company or those who are looking for a switch over.

Sales follow up made easy. Clarity of the lead status, lead stage and reports, task assignment features helped a lot in responding to the prospects in a timely fashion. Deal management section is excellent to handle multiple deals for the same company.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Savannah D.</span>
Savannah D.

"HubSpot is a comprehensive CRM that provides me with the organization needed to track my leads!"

What do you like best?

I love that the HubSpot CRM is so comprehensive. It lets me track the status of each lead, track emails, easily create templates, and ultimately successfully manage my leads. It gives me the tools I need to effectively track leads and the contacts associated with each.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would like to see improved with HubSpot is the ability to create lists of contacts/companies and then complete an action to that list entirely. For example, it would be great to create a list of 20 contacts by some property and send an email only to those contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This CRM is great! I would recommend using the free version to see if it is a good fit. After a few months of the free version, my company switched some users to the upgraded version.

I have solved the problem of maintaining and organizing leads in a manner in which one person can pick up where another left off. It has cut down the time I need to manage leads tremendously. It is a great tool to keep all employees on the same page in an efficient manner.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Leonardo D.</span>
Leonardo D.

"The best CRM I ever tried, could become even better"

What do you like best?

I love HubSpot and how it helps me organizing things, stay focus on deals that matter most and close more deals.

UX/UI are amazing and I feel better when I work on HubSpot, because I can save a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Multi-accounts not work as expected, it looks like there are serious conflicts with the Chrome Extension.

They should really improve the "Workflow" feature to automate tasks. It's a brand new feature so I'm feeling optimistic about seeing something great soon!

Even the iOS app could be improved but in the last few months, they released some big and important updates that have a huge impact.

I struggled with managing deals and contacts and affiliates and partners and so on. I didn't remember important details about deals and I was really freaking out with all those email messages in my Gmail inbox, not to mention follow ups!

Now I can easily keep things organized thanks to the Gmail extension, notes, meetings, tasks, and queues. But more important the greatest HubSpot's feature is "Pipelines". They are awesome and will definitely help you closing more deals.

You're going to love Sequences if you decide to upgrade to HubSpot Sales.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Kody K.</span>
Kody K.

"Hubspot not only tracks everything about your client, but the educational programs are top notch."

What do you like best?

I love the Hubspot academy. I have become a better marketer by taking the certification courses. Hubspots inbound marketing platform is top notch and quite frankly blows all other CRMs out of the water.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was away to connect social media pages to a clients contact page. Maybe to pull birthdays and other essential info. As a lot of my clients are contacted through social media i want to be able to track that with out having to copy and paste the messages into the notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ditch that lame CRM and download hubspot. Give a try i promise you will like it better.

Hubspot is helping me not only keep in contact with my clients, but also helping market to specific contacts with the right type of marketing. The different types of marketing materials and education they provide is great! Hubspot is more then just a place to store your clients info.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Justin S.</span>
Justin S.

"Hubspot CRM, a simple solution for SMBs"

What do you like best?

I love the simple, easy to use interface and the fact it's constantly improving. When paired with Hubspot's marketing and reporting tools the value in the CRM really shines. Their knowlege center is filled with a vast amount of information making future project a breeze.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike is the lack of an internal calendar that two way syncs with Outlook Mail. The functionality exist with gmail accounts, but unfortunately it has never been realized with perhaps the most prominent business email provider. As a sales and marketing manager for a business to business company, it would be nice to see my sales team's scheduled meetings and activities, in calendar form, for the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a 3 month trial with all of your data loaded. It's worth the time investment.

One of the biggest benefits HubSpot brought to my business is complete visibility of our sales cycle. HubSpot organizes contacts and companies in a meaningful way. Paired with the reporting tool you can have complete control of your sales funnel. Before HubSpot we used Salesforce. Though Salesforce is an equally powerful tool, the interface was dated, complicated, had no inexpensive marketing integration options, and my sales team was using it as a glorified roladex. My salesteam loves HubSpot, as do I.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Eduardo A.</span>
Eduardo A.

"With Enough Thirst for Knowledge - HubSpot becomes an invaluable asset for your daily sales tasks!!!"

What do you like best?

I love how all actions are tracked and, when email integration is enabled, every email and reply you send is recorded into each contact's history.

I would definitely recommend this to another Sales team it is a good tool.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot to be learned on how to use HubSpot I don't necessarily appreciate that accounts are seggregated like there's Marketing accounts with different tools than the Sales accounts. Even though Sales can benefit from the Marketing-exclusive tools they are not made available.

A small details is when adding and importing contacts from a spreadsheet. If the contact already appears listed HubSpot is smart enough not to add the contact twice but not smart enough to prevent my addition to change HubSpot owner.

I normally add contacts from a spreadsheet instead of manually so I can't see if there are already existing contacts that have been added before AND already owned by other team members causing my re-upload of these contacts with my ownership to overwrite the previous owner and assign the contact to me. I think this could easily be changed by not allowing regular users change ownership of a contact or at least allow another filter to avoid this.

Other than this small detail I love the use of the platform and would definitely recommend it to other teams that are working on sales for a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None just read the knowledge base it is worth your time.

Searching for investors in a venture capital project. It has a more personal touch than Mailchimp and a better reply and email opening rate.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Stanley R.</span>
Stanley R.

"Mostly beneficial"

What do you like best?

Many of the tools allow for greater organization of sales follow up activities - sequences, auto assignment of follow up tasks, etc. The Hubspot for Outlook plugin also makes email communications extremely easy to track for the entire sales team.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting functionality is not nearly robust enough, even with the $200 per month reporting add on.

We are unable to look at progress toward quota as we scale our sales staff, showing a progressive department level quota based on number of sales representatives. The response that I received back from Hubspot support team members was that I could take screenshots of each of the reports with differing levels of quota and then compare them. Might seem more effective if you had the ability to set effective dates for quota levels.

Sales follow up is streamlined, it has allowed for a consolidated source of truth for our entire sales team and sales support team.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Emily C.</span>
Emily C.

"Work smarter with automation and smarketting "

What do you like best?

Hubspot lets us work smarter. We have quite a bit of sales automation in place, and the shift from marketing lead nurturing to warm sales lead is seamless. The reporting is also pretty helpful (and improving all the time).

What do you dislike?

I love that Hubspot has a lot of features and is always adding capabilities, but new things are a bit rough at first. For example:

- In the past when we sent emails through hubspot they had a pixel left in the footer. Now that's fixed.

- Snippetts used to only be usable in their chat feature and weren't that helpful, now they're in gmail.

I also find sometimes text formating/font sizes, etc can get a bit weird in Hubspot. For example, sometimes one line will be a larger font for no reason, especially in email sequences and landing pages

- Unifying marketing and sales onto one platform.

- Deal tracking and sales automation

- Marketing automation

- Some sales reporting

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Dan B.</span>
Dan B.

"A powerful B2B CRM that turbo charges your processes!"

What do you like best?

I love stats. I love basing everything I do on stats and HubSpot delivers stats. My company migrated from another CRM which was good but HubSpot has so much more functionality! When my team creates templates and send them off we get to see how successful those templates are and quickly address any with a low open or click through rate.

The HubSpot Tools also gives a great degree of control over everything you do. It feels like standing over a games board and knowing exactly what you need to do next to keep things moving... with EVERYONE.

What do you dislike?

There is some limitation with how properties interact between Contacts, Companies and Deals. I am yet to have my training call and so I could be wrong but one of the most powerful tools in the HubSpot is without a doubt the Workflows. Unfortunately, as powerful as this tool is, you cannot interact very much with Deals through Workflows and that's sad. It would be perfect if this was made possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this mainly for those looking to move their B2B CRM. We also use HubSpot for a massive consumer base for marketing but the main advantages truly lie in the B2B aspects of HubSpot.

So many... we use the marketing suite to nurture incoming consumer leads and deliver a really positive experience. We also use the CRM to move potential business partners through our funnel and quickly identify those with the highest chance of closing.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>jim j.</span>
jim j.

"Clean / Intuitive / Tremendously helpful"

What do you like best?

What I like best about HubSpot is the clean interface and ability to modify/add data fields in order to see what you want to see on any given record (contact, company, deal, etc...)

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much, but one thing I'm not a huge fan of is the inability to change the overall font format, similar to how Gmail allows you to go cozy, compact, comfortable, etc... If I could make the font smaller and remove some spacing between things, I'd like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know how many contacts you'll likely need to have in the system at any given time. That way you'll understand what your monthly cost is going to be.

Tracking conversations and follow up tasks. Determining source of leads and mapping the whole process from lead to closed deal. Speeding up outbound dialing process through calling function. Also recording calls and being able to train and coach is big for us.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Fabrice M.</span>
Fabrice M.

"Contact-driven sales and marketing system"

What do you like best?

I am a HubSpot sales pro user and I am enjoying it every day. For example it uses a service called 'SubSpot Insights' which is really great to gather company information for further segmentation and targeting.

The tight integration with GMail and even Office365 is really good (these days) and the great timesaver here is the combination with templates and sequences for sending automated/triggered sales mails. I also like you can attach multiple contacts from different (!) organisations to 1 deal. Which reflects reality of course.

What do you dislike?

Be aware that this is a contact driven system and sometimes you want to manage sales on a company level. I agree we do business with people and not companies, but my targeting is based on company criteria first and contact criteria second.

Some smaller things I dislike is the absence of scheduling sales mails. Contacts not always reside in the same time zone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check with your team if they are able and willing to work in contact-based processes.

It gave excellent insight on our lead conversion rates and paves the way for optimisation of our messaging within sales.

Although not advertised by HubSpot, we are also using HubSpot for our outbound sales. We apply targeted sales campaigns and track conversions and feed the funnel with these opportunities.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Glen B.</span>
Glen B.

"CRM is okay but can't handle any kind of advance reporting"

What do you like best?

It's relatively easy to use. User interface has improved over the last year but it still feels a little clumsy. Inability to customize the interface creates additional scroll for the user if there are a lot of fields.

What do you dislike?

Having used Salesforce.com, my biggest issues are that the CRM user interface layout is not customizable. If you have a lot of fields it creates too much scroll.

The biggest issue is that you can't fully customize reports and pull from any data point like you can in Salesforce. We spend way too much time exporting reports and then having to manually manipulate the data. Tired of hearing from support, "it can't do that but you should submit a wishlist request for it". It's going on 3 years now and that critical feature is still missing.

You also can't deep dive on most dashboard reports by clicking through and drilling into the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a substantial cost difference but if you are looking for a highly customizable platform and/or advanced analytics and reporting then Salesforce.com is a better choice.

We use Asset along with HubSpot. A year ago they said a connection was coming and it still hasn't. So we have to enter duplicate data into both systems.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jesse W.</span>
Jesse W.

"HubSpot has been a valuable tool with some excellent capabilities."

What do you like best?

Being able to run reports is fantastic, specifically the email template open, click, and reply rates. I also like the entire contact/company setup, automatically assign based on email address when the contacts are entered.

What do you dislike?

I've had problems with email threading that hasn't been fixed for a few months (late Nov. 2017 until now). Also, for deal creation and even lead sorting, it would be awesome to assign multiple contacts to a single product in addition to a company. I'm sure it's possible with a filter, but it'd be great if it was it was an option depending on what industry you're using HubSpot for. e.g. If in HubSpot Sales Pro I'm trying to reach marketing contacts for a specific brand within a very large company, it'd be great to assign multiple contacts to that brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend reading all of the articles HubSpot generates on tips/tricks. There's a ton of fantastic information made available through the content they put out, sales tactics and strategies, email tactics and strategies, marketing tactics and strategies, and even advice on cold calling. It's definitely worth exploring all of the different options and capabilities they make available.

Accountability and general database of contacts and relevant information. The ability to create tasks and sequences is a massive benefit. The entire interface for the "Tasks" function is significantly easier than any other CRM that I've used. The HubSpot Google add-on is fantastic as well.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Daniel M.</span>
Daniel M.

"Powerful CRM for Start-up Businesses"

What do you like best?

The HubSpot CRM tool is a great way to manage leads and to ensure that your prospects are engaged - the email tracking capabilities are very interesting and are a powerful way of making sure customers are using the product. Also powerful is the ability to track and record calls that the sales team is making so you can ensure quality assurance and making sure they are representing the brand properly.

What do you dislike?

The CRM tool needs a robust ticketing center, the "Tasks" option is not conducive to when your prospects become your customers and you need to manage support tasks. A ticket center or way to manage requests would be a great feature to add at some point so the support staff rarely, if ever, needs to leave the Hubspot CRM environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust CRM solution to manage your pipeline in an intuitive way, track your sales leads, engage your potential customers, and coordinate your sales team - the HubSpot CRM tool is a superb option to check out to take the place of your existing CRM.

Tracking the entire sales process from cradle to grave, as well as seeing where deals are in the pipeline is very valuable. We are able to forecast sales and see exactly where deals are in the process and from a support perspective to be able to assign reps, where needed, to support sales in the field.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Zach C.</span>
Zach C.

"Effective and concise CRM loaded with information."

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility of HubSpot the best. Everything is neatly organized and easy to reach. Nothing is hidden from the user. Hubspot is also rewarding. The more you put into it, the more you will get out of it.

What do you dislike?

The companies tab is difficult to navigate. I find that there is almost too much information here. I have had no use for this tab as it shows all of the website visitors from anywhere in the world. Since we are not a global company, this is often times useless information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not a software that will deliver instant results by standing by. It must be used effectively to reach effective results.

We are putting names to potential clients now. What I mean by that is this: we have had a large amount of inbound customers fall through the cracks because we did not know they needed us. With HubSpot, we are able to track their interest in us while logging their contact information so that we can take the next step in a business relationship. I have realized just how broad our services can expand to be once we know what a specific client needs.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Elisabeth C.</span>
Elisabeth C.

"Really nice user interface"

What do you like best?

The way we can move the deals from prospecting to closed won - super easy !

As well I really like the dashboard -It makes you able to have a look at others members of the sales team when you see yourself below the others level of activity, it is really motivating and you really want to achieve more.

Furthermore, I like the fact that we can call directly from the app and save the calls with a note so we have a proper idea of what happened during the last call , and how long it lasted.

What do you dislike?

When I chose to see the deals as a chart when i leave the page and come back, it is again a table, i need to change it to chart again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really user friendly - you don't need a long time before being able to use every features.

I really like the way we can have an overview on the team activity with the dashboard.

As well the follow-up tasks reminder makes you aware of what you need to do in time.

I can follow-up with my customers efficiently - I can leave a trace of any kind of activity (mail/call) and I can call directly from the app.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

"Hubspot will transform the way you market & sell! (2018 Review)"

What do you like best?

1. It's so user friendly.

2. The product is evolving every month.

3. Great time-saving functionality, logging sales activity is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

1. Reporting needs to get better.

2. LinkedIn integration - Would be good to track conversations or actions that you have completed in LinkedIn on the CRM and run InMail campaigns based on new connection lists through Hubspot.

3. Outlook integration on mac!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution, new integrations are coming out every 6 months. It will one day overtake SDFC in my opinion if they keep up the momentum! If you can afford them both then they compliment each other perfectly.

Some SFDC vs Hubspot comparisons if you choose not to invest in both. (I am a SFDC for 10 years+, Hubspot user 3 Years)

SFDC vs HubSpot’s - PRICE - there is a clear winner — HubSpot.

SFDC vs HubSpot’s - REPORTING - SFDC is a clear winner.

OVERALL - Salesforce is a more comprehensive platform but the interface is super clunky compared with HubSpot’s slick design. I find myself logging everything in Hubspot, when I could not even bare to do so in SFDC! It really does depend on your organisation and size...

SFDC is proven for enterprise / Whilst Hubspot is a brilliant smart choice for most organisations who want to get quick results from their sales and marketing teams with minimal fuss.

HubSpot enables us to grow traffic, convert/capture leads, nurture those leads and easily manage opportunities with ease to close deals faster.

1. Allows extremely quick, seamless tracking of sales activity that can also flow directly into Salesforce.

2. Is great for efficient lead nurturing and marketing automation.

3. When you are a sales person trying to keep on track with opportunities, the insights to being able to see what interaction a lead has had with your company is crucial.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Julia S.</span>
Julia S.

"CRM that you NEED to have "

What do you like best?

HubSpot has a great number of well structures features that are useful both for Sales and Marketing. Despite the fact that it's quite a complex tool, they managed to make it user-friendly and easy to navigate through. The CRM is helping to save a lot of time and automate many processes that would have been time-consuming otherwise (Workflows is my personal favorite tool!). One of the best things about HubSpot is that it constantly improves. You see people collecting feedback and, more importantly, implementing it all the time. New useful features are popping up at least a few times per month.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about HubSpot. When I started using it 2 years ago, the tool was a bit buggy and had some technical issues quite often but those days are over and there is nothing to complain about at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using the tool, so far it's the best CRM I've used

Better organisation for the whole sales team, ability to monitor the progress and predict the revenue, solid bridge between Marketing and Sales teams, saving time by automating many processes.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Nils P.</span>
Nils P.

"A CRM that makes integrations fun"

What do you like best?

HubSpot shines through a straightforward and easy-to-understand User Interface which makes it somewhat easy to do things even someone who is not yet a specialist. Beyond that, connecting existing integrations and writing new ones that seamlessly integrate into the Hubspot UI is a breeze. Onboarding was professionally and very tailored to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot lacked a couple of object types that were present in our old CRM, but it is not possible to actually add custom object types to HubSpot - it has to be done through an integration that stores the objects outside of Hubspot itself. Also, permission, role and group management could be slightly more fine-grained and comprehensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you can build your CRM model they way you need if migrating from another system. Embrace the ease of use and simplicity when starting from scratch with Hubspot. The integrations will help you scale and the Hubspot support team is always willing to assist.

We're working hard to create a consistent view at our sales pipeline without losing sight of the Marketing aspect. The fact that integrations are readily available allowed us to migrate easily from our old CRM and connect to our existing systems to leverage all the data we can.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Brooke L.</span>
Brooke L.

"Hubspot use as an account executive "

What do you like best?

I love using Hubspot to send myself reminders, tasks and leaving notes for my boss and other executives around the country. The email system I use for work doesn't have TOP features that outlook users have and Hubspot allows me to be more organized on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to come across a feature that I don't like... Our team had an online interactive training and all questions or concerns were answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Hubspot, this product has been very easy to implement into daily use. It's made email blasts, task reminders and communication with other members of the team I work for very easy.

There have been many perks! My TOP solved problems would be calendar and task reminders. Having an email automatically sent to my default is great. It's also a plus to see when a customer or potential customer has opened an email, love that! I've also been able to send out mass emails using templates and have those emails automatically generated on a bi-weekly basis. Again, the email system I use for work doesn't have TOP features and Hubspot really helps.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Christopher J.</span>
Christopher J.

"MACRA Analyst- Consultative Sales"

What do you like best?

Hubspot allows you a full perspective of contacts through the deals generated from them. The properties you track in reference to contacts, deals, company, revenue, or engagements are completely customizable based on how you want to build out the CRM. Best of all, they really do provide high quality support for using the system. It really allows you to scale your successes and efforts at every level of interaction, which fit s our business (we do both B2B and B2C sales and marketing).

What do you dislike?

Hubspot is a constantly updating system, which means you have to stay on top of features and changes to utilize it fully, even though it works a turn-key solution, I really advise people to put in that time spend to engage the Hubspot news. It's hard to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many features are free to start, so there really is not risk in dipping your toes in the water to start.

Hubspot allows us to standardize and align marketing efforts and sales efforts. That means we can reliably track correspondence, schedule calls/meetings/emails, and build out campaigns. We now have accountability and plans within our organization related to the sales and marketing process, and no one gets left behind. We've used Hubspot

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Andrea G.</span>
Andrea G.

"Hubspot, a great tool for organizing your work"

What do you like best?

Working at a big company where there´s many processes that involve many people, it can be hard to keep track of the stages to follow with each client. But with Hubspot I am able to keep perfect track of what I´ve done and what I have to do. I can easily keep track of my tasks and what my collegues have done in the process.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system makes mistakes in the setting of the client´s stage or it takes away my contacts. Sometimes the system fails for some minutes and if you had an assgined call you can miss it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will definitely make your work much easier, specially if you want to follow processes with many steps. It has specially helped me organize my work, since I can programm tasks for myself, I can see when and why I had contact with client. It´s also easy to detect intern problems, because you can see what other collegues have done and if something was or wasnt done. I consider it also makes it easier for the team leaders to measure the companie´s goals. You can make statistics to measure sales results or basicly any process you want.

Organization of work, keeping track of processes, communication among collegues related to work, having all the company´s related info in one place, including gains, losses, deals, leads, contact info, notes, you can pretty much filter any information you want!

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Lawrence M.</span>
Lawrence M.

"You'll get it eventually "

What do you like best?

I love the 'save filters' function, it makes looking for my deals relatively easy. I also appreciate that it's so collaborative, the marketing team is able to assist with any issues. Now that I think of it, I actually like that it's web based... I would really appreciate a desktop alternative though, perhaps this simply hasn't been inrroduced to us as of yet.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact the CRM is web based, it makes it tricky to navigate- but I guess it speeds things up in the grand scheme. I don't like the levels of ownership within the app, this can mean I have to wait for the individual wth the right level of seniority to assign contacts to me as and when they come in- given that I don't add leads as I go along ( which is quite tedious.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time, as with anything there will be teething problems and a learning curve... It does become a lot more fluid though. Make sure you have a guide through the transition process as Hubspot's strength lies in the community aspect.

The overlap between colleagues when going after prospects is vastly reduced as it's possible to take ownership of potential clients.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

"Excellent marketing CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy and user-friendly interface. I like that Hubspot collects all our work with marketing in one place. In addition, when you add a contact, CRM itself searches for it all the rest information on the Internet, it's very convenient. There is a large amount of training materials, that will help you improve your work with this server. Also fast and friendly support team. They respond almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

We use the Standard version, as its capabilities are sufficient for us. Excellent service, I have no comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to spend some time studying all the possibilities of Hubspot. Do this to understand how much great functionality this CRM has.

We use Hubspot to add users to our database. We also track their activity on our website and build offers for each contact personally. This allows us to turn a regular user into our client. With the help of Hubspot, we send hundreds of letters to our customers. This is a very effective service and it helped us to collect all the marketing in one place.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Arun C D.</span>
Arun C D.

"Excellent SMB CRM solution that is easy to setup & use. Plus, it is free!"

What do you like best?

1. Quick to setup & use

2. Fully integrated to the HubSpot platform - no re-entry of data required

3. All interactions with leads & customers can be tracked

4. High level of automation to reduce the tedium of managing a CRM system

5. Record all details for your deals easily & quickly

6. Monitor your pipeline in real-time

7. Mobile access with the iPhone app

8. Free!

What do you dislike?

1. No iPad app

2. For some companies, there are mission features - for example, territory management, sales compensation, quotation & order creation & tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small and medium sized business, setting up and using HubSpot CRM is a no-brainer. It is easy & cheap. The support is great. HubSpot is regularly updating it with additional features and functions. It has an iPhone app for mobile access to your company's CRM data. Plus, did I mention that it is free?

Solving the following problems / requirements:

1.The need to maintain contacts that can be accessed by marketing & sales

2. Improved employee productivity significantly for our lead nurturing tasks

3. Team & performance made easier with the reporting tools & dashboard

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Frederick W.</span>
Frederick W.

"I definitely recommend HubSpot "

What do you like best?

I'll start with the price. If you are looking for a completely free CRM, then Hubspot is a good option, but not the best. If you are willing to pay for CRM then Hubspot is definitely one of the best CRM on the market. This is a universal service.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is convenient, but it works a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free version, and for many clients its functional is quite enough. However, the price of $ 50 per user is not suitable for everyone.

We provide services and with Hubspot to track orders more easily. I have access to all contacts; I can view our entire communication history at any time. I can also accept the order and assign the task of my co-worker, and then I will only keep track of whether he has done it or not. A powerful reporting system, we can track and forecast our revenues and expenses.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Tony V.</span>
Tony V.

"Good, intuitive, user friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Hubspot's interface makes it very easy to use and understand for every kind of user. From the most experienced to the brand new users, everyone can begin their HubSpot adventure, as they also provide classes and certifications which you can use to better understand the platform and features.

What do you dislike?

Even though Hubspot is one of the best CRM tools, I wish I could take my database to the next level. I dislike that, as a health company, Hubspot is not HIPAA compliant and I can't do any health related situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take all the classes and certifications while you're using the platform. This will be very helpful in the future.

We're generating leads and nurturing them through Hubspot's Database Building tools. I have realized that their workflows make it very easy to use and schedule things ahead of time.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Tigran H.</span>
Tigran H.

"Great CRM tool that does the job and also has a free version"

What do you like best?

It's an easy-to-use CRM tool that does the job. I like how you can visually see your deals and their stages, as well as add any information you need in the deal itself or under the company or contact. We have integrated it with Mailchimp and automatically get new contacts straight to Hubspot CRM which makes it even easier for us to create new deals. Their email tracking is very good and it's also very convenient to see all the emails under the deal. We also use email templates, as it's very convenient to do so.

What do you dislike?

At first, it was a little bit complicated to understand how everything works there, but as soon as we figured out, everything was smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HUbspot CRM is a great tool if you want to have more organized sales process.

I think the main problem we are solving with HUbspot is having all our sales deals and communication in one place and being able to create tasks and do follow-ups. It helped our sales process to be more organized.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Christopher P.</span>
Christopher P.

"Hubspot isn't just a CRM, it's a completely new way to run your business"

What do you like best?

Hubspot isn't just a CRM, it's a completely new way to run your business. We implemented Hubspot CRM thinking it was simply a CRM but quickly realized that it is a way of thinking and interacting with all people, both internal and external to our team. Hubspot is best for teams looking to make the jump from where founders are doing all the sales to now having a professional team, even potentially distributed group, doing the sales, marketing, and anything else representing the business.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I don't like. The biggest challenge is that the system has SO MANY functions that it does take concerted effort to educate yourself and your team on how to best implement and leverage Hubspot. Fortunately, there are tremendous free resources Hubspot offers to make sure that your onboarding is smooth and ROI is high. To ensure this worked for us one person on our team worked to become facile with these resources and then was the directly responsible individual for learning and training people on our team to make sure we were efficient and effective. Don't try to learn it all, there is simply too much that is offered. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free (forever) CRM. You won't look back.

Our firm uses Hubspot to manage clients, partners, and sale channels. Meetings are coordinated using Hubspot meetings and all correspondence is tracked across our team with each external person so we know that we aren't out of alignment in our communication. It's a phenomenal platform, and simply one of the biggest efficiency boosts we have experienced since founding our firm.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jackie S.</span>
Jackie S.

"Easy to use & integrates seamlessly with HubSpot Marketing (unlike some competitors)"

What do you like best?

As I noted in the title, the integration with HubSpot marketing platform is amazing, versus the SFDC/Pardot combination. HubSpot built the CRM from the ground-up, the tool is extremely simple to use, and the product is constantly being updated with new features. And bonus: it's FREE.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations in compared to a tool like Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just getting started with a CRM, HubSpot is the way to go. If you're a HubSpot marketing user, definitely implement the CRM. We work with a lot of startups and small businesses that have yet to implement a CRM and they find the HubSpot CRM extremely easy to use.

Tracking prospects all the way from first visit through sale is now possible with HubSpot CRM and Marketing tool combination. I love that we can now automate parts of our sales process as well as our marketing.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Rolland P.</span>
Rolland P.

"Platform to fuel your growth."

What do you like best?

The better way to manage all information and contact list. I have the ability to track my prospects, customers, work, bills, and emails all in one place. Also nice that all sales team will volume more session and close more commerce.

What do you dislike?

Everything is fine with this solution and I don't have any bad problems in use it. Also here I can work with a lot of nice tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the ability to see who visits your website. You can project a sequence of emails and reminders, and of course the chance to set a delivery schedule. Very comfortable to work with it.

We are glad that we can connect with customers via live chat on our website. Actually, the software helps us avoid the context with missed calls by sending a link that lets us choose a meeting time.better work with our clients.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Ryan Z.</span>
Ryan Z.

"Incredible CRM"

What do you like best?

With Hubspot you can pretty much do anything marketing related. From basic social posts on your company site to advanced workflows and much more. Aside from a very easy to use and user friendly platform, Hubspots support staff is super helpful and knowledgeable. I would totally recommend to anyone.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say do don't like something about the platform. It has worked great for my team and I. Maybe the only thing is getting used to new updates but they're always working to make it even better, so not really a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to bring your marketing to the next level I would suggest using Hubspot to help you get there.

We are relatively new on the platform but we are diving deep and deep into the tools and services Hubspot can provide.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Heidi S.</span>
Heidi S.

"Hubspot CRM for small teams"

What do you like best?

integration with Hubspot marketing, the customization to fields, and the automation aspect (tasks, emails, sequences) which make following up on leads super easy. The reporting capability to find how productive your team is and the custom reports are also

What do you dislike?

not as great of an option for larger teams - enterprise scalability is somewhat lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great for small teams, test it out with hubspot marketing/crm free options and if you're looking for more capabilities it's definitely worth the upgrade. It's given us some solid sales and marketing alignment, better insight to our sales pipeline and our sales team productivity. take advantage of the trainings that hubspot offers - from the sales software certification, to the consultations - they're worth it and give lots of great information/tips on best practices.

sales and marketing alignment - better insight into our sales pipeline, less balls being dropped. Long gone are the days of managing sales through excel spreadsheets :)

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Luiz Carlos C.</span>
Luiz Carlos C.

"A free and Robust CRM witch integrates so well with Gmail"

What do you like best?

Very easy way to keep track of all leads no matter what business you are involved in. We use HubSpot to completely automate our marketing drip process. Simply put together a couple email templates (the software provides recommendations based on what you type) and build a sequence to put all those templates together into a scheduled drip process. From there you can select any prospect by email and start them in the sequence. They will continue to receive the emails you have built out along the timeline you set, allowing you to focus on other areas of your business rather than typing out multiple emails!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for a user to send out a mass email easily to a group of my prospects instead of having to do it one by one. Not a big deal, but just something that would be nice to have for the purposes of prospecting.

I am able to accurately track my sales activities and manage tasks and opportunities. I am also able to integrate this via Zapier to my other email marketing, e-signature, and communication tools.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Matt K.</span>
Matt K.

"No Mass Email Slows Things Down"

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM makes it easy to upload, manage, and easily find your contacts; then, with the template based emails at your fingertips you can easily reach out to your contacts with just a couple of clicks. I also like how I can customize the main contact window to see when was the last time I emailed a contact, and when was the last time they opened an email from me -- very nice!

What do you dislike?

The free and paid versions both lack the ability to mass email your contacts which really slows down productivity. I was told that the paid version offers "Sequences" that allow you to send the same email to multiple people, however, you need to create a sequence, then individually add your contacts to the sequence and honestly its easier and faster to send an email one at a time with the free version. The only other feature the paid version offers are unlimited email templates, but hardly worth the $50/month/seat in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if mass email/marketing is not an issue, then this CRM is great and the free version is just as good as the paid!

Solving organizational issues with this is my main achievement. no longer do I need multiple excel files with contact info.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Dustin M.</span>
Dustin M.

"HubSpot is a simple, intuitive, and free CRM for small business owners"

What do you like best?

The cost--it's free to use and integrates with Google Email for easy management of contacts. I also really enjoy that it gives you read receipts and timing of emails being opened by recipients. This has proven invaluable when waiting to respond to a client and you can see that they JUST opened an email you sent.

What do you dislike?

They try to push their (not-free) expansions upon the original HubSpot service, which isn't necessary to be used for everyone. The system itself is pretty easy to use, but it can be daunting at first unless you're accustomed to using CRMs. I don't like that accounts are not switchable, that is to say that if you change your email, it requires that you set up a new account and you have to grant yourself access to it in order to transfer over data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't overbuy their services as you may not get what you need and you'll end up paying (extra) for it. Do some research on the CRM itself and make sure it has all the necessary features you or your business needs before signing up; Though it's free and may tide you over until you find one that works better for you and/or what you need.

I use HubSpot as it was intended, for Customer/Client Management. It helps me keep track of current and future clients with ease. It helps me keep track of the basic sales process with potential clients and log efforts to maintain contact with existing ones. The dashboards give you a great snapshot of your current prospects on contracts that you are trying to close.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Lauryn G.</span>
Lauryn G.

"Perfect for our needs"

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly HubSpot CRM is and how easy it is to use. I just started using it a few weeks ago and it's already made me so much more organized and on top of things. I like that it allows you to schedule calls, meetings and reminders, and also leave notes about each prospect and company.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing so far. I've only been using it for a few weeks, but as of right now, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence, I highly recommend giving this a try! It's free to use.

With HubSpot, we're able to organize and manage leads and stay on top of our sales process. It allows me to keep everything organized and in one place. It also makes it easy for other team members to log in and know where in our sales process prospects stand.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Aravind N.</span>
Aravind N.

"Best & Free Forever CRM Tool"

What do you like best?

A CRM tool is necessary for every business, to get the best you have to spend money but there is one CRM tool which is for free for small businesses that is Hubspot CRM which has almost all the features that a premium CRM. Adding contacts and searching them is very easy. This CRM tool can also be used for Sales, Marketing and Recruiting. It has very simple dashboard layout and you can create multiple dashboards. Overall a good crm for free users.

What do you dislike?

You can email you contacts only ten times per month if you need more then we have to purchase additional contacts. If you use the free crm with the marketing hub the contacts you add to the free crm show up in both the places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot free crm is a tool for small business sales and marketing professionals. I like this CRM tool and would like to recommend too my colleagues.

Hubspot free CRM can be linked with our email and can export the contact details. It can also be linked with various other tools to store and retrieve contacts, sending marketing emails. Easily we can manage a pipeline of sales contacts. It has an integrated phone tool which records call logs and can be retrieved.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jen M.</span>
Jen M.

"So long Rolodex and never-ending stacks of business cards! "

What do you like best?

Where do I begin with Hubspot CRM? I know that there's also the Sales and Marketing of Hubspot but it's all integrated so seamlessly that it's hard to tell where one ends and the other begins. I love that as soon as you start entering client information, the system will pull related info such as business address, domain, etc. I also especially love that with the extension I can keep track of all communication with clients without having to copy/paste anything or manually enter anything else. All communication will be saved with that client's info.

What do you dislike?

The one great thing is also sort of a pain in the butt. I recently input about 2,000 contacts into HubSpot. Some of those with well-known businesses. Well, because HubSpot recognized the info, it pulled whatever info it could. In most cases, not being the correct info for the client. i.e. say if a client works for a local Wells Fargo bank, Hubspot would recognize the name and automatically pull the address of their HQ. Not a major pain to erase and/or edit once I caught it. But the first 50 or so that were inputted had to be double-checked for accuracy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely install the extension!!

It's free! I don't have to worry about carrying a huge Rolodex around with me or having to wrack my brain to remember when the last time I reached out to someone was. It's all right there in the CRM. So not only am I saving money by not spending any, I'm also saving myself a ton of headaches!

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Marcus B.</span>
Marcus B.

"Great tool for growing sales orgs "

What do you like best?

Coming from a long user history with Salesforce, HubSpot was a difficult transition. It was not as free and flexible. Then I began to understand that through it’s simplicity, it gives a growing sales team the ability to scale. It saves time and resources due to not needing an Engineer or Ops Team to run it. Salesforce without an Admin that understands the inner workings of their system is useless and slows teams down.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like some of the limitations of what you can and can’t do. I’m not fond of their lack of a Home screen - that can be helpful for outlining your calendar, tasks, and recent accounts you may have been looking at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a growing sales team, this is the right move. I’m not sure how it stacks against Salesforce once teams scale to 100s of employees, and the need of more customization and reporting.

But if you’re looking for a good vehicle to get you to that bridge, this is it.

We are solving what every business using HubSpot is trying to solve - building a sales engine. The fact that HubSpot has features like sequences (that you would need an add on for in any other scenario) and marketing automation built in - it houses the two things that constantly need to be working in conjunction with each other.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Rhiannon C.</span>
Rhiannon C.

"Team of one, good for time and people management"

What do you like best?

Integration with Gmail and Google Calendar. Being able to automatically connect and see my events and emails from my contacts makes life a lot easier than having to record things twice. I also enjoy the task setting feature and the notifications I get when one is due.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could integrate with MailerLite, which I use for newsletter distribution. It would also be good if we could make tasks and records that automatically go on two contacts' accounts, and if we could log meetings that were on the calendar, rather than having to create meeting logs from scratch. Additionally, I have had to accept the necessary evil of not being able to download or export my contacts easily with the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This CRM is great for small teams that aren't going to need to transition off the system any time soon. Because you can't easily export your data, you can't just take everything you have and move elsewhere, so if you're planning to grow fast and just need an in-between platform, you're better served elsewhere. If you're staying the course for the foreseeable future, however, and just need to manage contacts for a few people (especially if all those people are on GSuite) then it's definitely worth it.

Being a team of one, I needed something cheap and very easy to access. The free CRM is actually really easy to onboard and has a streamlined system that lets me keep my data organized well. It also makes it a lot easier for me to keep track of the last time I talked to people and prove marketing and sales productivity.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Manoj L.</span>
Manoj L.

"One of the best CRM tool for all size of companies "

What do you like best?

I have used various CRM tools over the year but Hubspot is the only tool that provided an optimized solution for my company. As we are a startup, we had to figure out a best solution for cost reduction model for CRM in order to increase the sales performance and to keep in track the type of customers we are reaching out. The one best thing I like about Hubspot is that the amount of flexibility they give to customize the properties according to respective company business model.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not include much of a marketing analysis. iOS version can be upgraded with variety of options to and made more user friendly for admins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend for all the start up companies.

As a business development manager, I have all the accounts that we are bringing to company and on what stage the leads and deals are in. I use it to analyze the performance of whole sales and marketing team.This has completely helped me in improving the efficiency of team and also helped me improve the type of deal I should focus on

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Adam T.</span>
Adam T.

"It's just OK"

What do you like best?

The Price and the ability to have a click to call feature. The dashboard is basic and easy to understand. Easy to add new hires. The price is still the most appealing feature of this product as it is significantly cheaper than the other options.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it can be very glitchy and calls drop for no reason. The customer support is far from good. It takes them a long time to respond and most of the time they don't have a fix, which can be extremely frustrating. The lack of training offered is an issue. Also, the sales team has not contacted us since we signed and we still do not receive phone call from anyone to check on how they can improve help etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a cheap solution with click to call it does work. If you need help with call recording it works most of the time. Good for a startup company. We used the free version for 6 months and found it beneficial to add the click to call function.

It allows us to have a click to call function for our sales team. The click to call function has saved us a significant amount of money. We do not have to have a dedicated phone line for all of our employees. The call recording feature has allowed us to review our sales teams calls to make sure the are providing the best service possible.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Darren M.</span>
Darren M.

"Good, basic CRM with a bit to be desired."

What do you like best?

The best part of HubSpot CRM is its price...free! It makes a good solution for someone needing just a simple, cost-effective way to manage contact relationships. I also like the integration with Outlook, although it could use some improvements. It makes it easy to add new contacts right from your Inbox. The desktop app updates you every time a contact has opened your message, without relying on "read receipt" requests.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook integration is often buggy and either crashes or fails to update. It causes Outlook to lag considerably, resulting in a permanent plug-in performance warning from Outlook. The desktop notification is handy, but pings every time someone opens an e-mail you tracked, not just the first time. This has resulted in ping after ping after ping as the recipient scrolls back and forth between e-mails in their inbox. It's annoying, and cannot be "turned off" for an e-mail after it's been sent. The tracking is also embedded deep in an e-mail, so any replies and forwards get the tracking added automatically, making it difficult to know which e-mail in a series has actually been opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend HubSpot CRM for anyone looking for a low-cost (free) solution, especially if you're still using spreadsheets or scraps of paper to keep track of contacts.

HubSpot CRM has made it possible to keep track of leads, customers, vendors, etc. It's been easier to manage our relationships now that we're not using spreadsheets and sticky notes to keep track of important contact information.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Ryan A.</span>
Ryan A.

"Gets the job done for free!"

What do you like best?

The price - it's free! But it still ticks nearly all the boxes that we're looking for in a CRM for our small operation. I like the sales notifications and ability to customize fields and organization of the system. I also find the ability to set reminders to reach out to people really useful and at times have utilized the templates for email, which I really liked.

What do you dislike?

Getting it set up initially was not the most user friendly. I wish they had a way of walking you through the steps to get things set up correctly right from the get go. I spent a lot of time poking around and trying to figure out how to configure things and there are still pieces of it I don't understand or am not fully utilizing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are certain limitations with the free version (i.e. no access to customer support, which is a bummer), but overall it gets you most of you probably need. You can always upgrade to the paid version.

Keeping track of our sales contacts and relationships. We had no system for this previously and this has helped tremendously.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Aaron G.</span>
Aaron G.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I work in Hubspot all day every day. Hubspot is one of the only tools that lets you put all your marketing under one banner. It integrates with so many other services, and additional integrations are available from Zapier. Creating experiences is easy, and Hubspot makes it quick and easy to capture leads and reach out to them. Automation is incredibly easy and intuitive.

Hubspot Academy is exceptionally well-done and makes onboarding a breeze.

Their staff is all very knowledgeable and helpful.

Hubspot Sales pro is great and saves me hours of work.

Highly customizable.

What do you dislike?

- No one-click or automated imports/updates of contacts LinkedIn data. This would be KILLER for B2B sales. I don't know why they don't do it. It would be really cool to cut out as much data entry as possible.

- Social monitoring could be better – Interface is a little bit clunky. Would like some options to optimize social posts while composing..

- Paradoxically can't access Marketing Lists in Sales mode. Kind of odd as it would be nice to be able to "work a list" of contacts in sales mode by reaching out to them sequentially.

- Needs more sophisticated methods of task management, such as creating different "projects" that tasks fall under. I do realize however that this is outside the scope of a CRM.

- Reporting is an add-on you have to pay extra for which is a real bummer. What is the point of marketing software if you can't look at your analytics?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is great – there is a reason they are one of the top providers. Going through the training on how to use the software properly is IMPERATIVE – and they have great training courses. Onboarding the marketing team takes less than a week, but expect real gains to come after about 6 months of daily use and intense focus on building a proper funnel. Their people are very knowledgeable.

Note that analytics engine is an extra add-on – be sure to factor this into your cost projections.

We are able to not only track leads but

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

"Possibliy the best free CRM service and more"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and logging, collecting data from users, better assisting us with marketing and growth.

The fact we're able to see co-worker emails that are tracked, able to use Templates within gmail and hotmail really allow us to see the types of communications work. able to see when they reply as well is good.

What do you dislike?

As we're using the free version, but once we iron out all the kinks we're 10000% signing up to the plan, so I'd say at the moment the only downside to the service would be the support which is community-based. but its all spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a software user that tracks downloads or sign-ups from the website like we do I couldn't recommend this more than humanly possible. Add the tracking code and BOOM you're off.

We're now able to really see the types of user we're getting and the email notifications for sign-ups are great

once we're up and running with the plans, we'll have so much freetime to be able to focus on other key areas

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

"The free account is nothing to look down your nose at."

What do you like best?

HubSpot has it all. With mobile support and the functionality to upload email templates from Gmail, Outlook, etc., I don't know what more anyone could ask for.

What do you dislike?

Re: email templates, we noticed earlier today that while using the free account, our organization appears to be limited to 5 templates between our various users, even though it is advertised as "5 templates per user." But this issue is very minor as we are upgrading soon anyway, and it's currently under review with Support, to boot. It has no real bearing on my rating of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. There's no strings attached and if it doesn't work out you can go back to what you had before. From our perspective, though, it's still relatively early on but I don't see any reason not to stick with HubSpot.

This offers us a one-stop shop for all our marketing and lead generation needs.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Melanie B.</span>
Melanie B.

"Never trying to improve anything"

What do you like best?

It is a fairly complete solution with countless integration all across, you can find all kind of application and develop your own methodology in Hubspot. I do like the extension, very well done and works well with any Chrome apps that are compatible

What do you dislike?

Everything is really slow to load. It seems like there is never any upgrade or improvement of the clunky UX. You should choose a better CRM, the newer ones are trying to improve and fit the new requirement of a salesperson work. Hubspot must have been great a few years back but honestly not now anymore.

I suppose some people will find it alright, but if you are a startup and trying to cover different roles across at the same time then it is a bit pointless to go with Hubspot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't choose it if you are a startup. If you are old school in your sales ways though it should fit perfectly as it does the job, just lack any recent updates to make the Ux worthwhile and agreeable to use. I am a bit harsh on this solution maybe but I work in tech, and I can spot laziness when I see it.

Contacted our leads has been made easier, a better overview of our sales channels. Nice Chrome extension, allows you to use it in Gmail to track and save your emails as well as giving you live notifications of your leads interactions with your emails.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Ankurman S.</span>
Ankurman S.

"THE CRM for Inbound Go-To-Market Sales Execution"

What do you like best?

Key things that I love are -

1. UX & UI - It's clean, intuitive, and feels super easy to navigate and excel in my role as a BDR.

2. OneStop platform - At our company, we use HubSpot both as a Marketing and Sales CRM and it keeps us productive to not have to jump from one CRM to another.

3. Support is A++ - The customer success team is approachable and ready to answer all questions you have.

Bonus: Have you taken a look at their HubSpot academy yet? Even if you aren't using their tool, the content is solid and is helping me to convert more leads to opportunities to Closed-Won.

What do you dislike?

Room for improvement -

1. Mobile app - I installed it and deleted it within 24h as I couldn't perform my basic tasks in it except may be glance through a contact.

2. Improving Add-on tools - HubSpot Messages is a tool we want to use but right now it doesn't satisfy our business needs so we have to go back and forth from Zendesk and uploading the chat transcript manually to HS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tonnes of CRM out there. We love HubSpot because it helps you to tackle Marketing and Sales on the same platform instead of jumping around from Email CRM to Sales CRM.

HubSpot went from $0 to $100M selling their own tool and using their own tool. So it's legit. But you get to choose what you want so definitely run your business goals with their reps, they're very helpful and will help you to the right direction.

Using HubSpot as our Sales and Marketing CRM.

We switched from Sugar CRM and the happiness of our reps has increased 30% YoY :)

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

"I've already recommended HubSpot to a number of my friends and clients"

What do you like best?

The features are very intuitive. It makes managing client interactions a breeze for every member of our team. We used to waste a bunch of time checking in to make sure that handoffs went smoothly. Now we handle customer service in a much more streamlined way.

What do you dislike?

While HubSpot does integrate with most of our workflows, we would like to see cleaner integrations with a few others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sit through a demo. Read your contracts carefully. And honestly, be prepared to negotiate on pricing. They want your business. They know they have a great product. They'll get you to renew, so make them work to get you in the door the first time.

Stages of deals are much more transparent to all those involved. Handoffs are cleaner. Response time has improved. And we're doing a better job of getting new clients through the pipeline more quickly.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Michael E.</span>
Michael E.

"All-in-One Marketing and Sales Platform"

What do you like best?

- CRM is slick, much easier to use than Salesforce

- Both CRM and Marketing tools use the same contact database, making integration seamless

- User interface is intuitive, easy to use

What do you dislike?

- Mobile app is lacking a some polish and some basic features (e.g. can't add a CC or attach a file to an email sent through the mobile app). Mobile app also does not work well offline.

- Some Workflow features do not work with Deals (CRM opportunities). I know they are working on this, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot's CRM is now a robust and mature product, I would imagine ready for just about any organization.

All the benefits of a modern CRM, marketing automation, and reporting all-in-one – saving a lot of time spent on setup, admin, and integration issues.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Alyssa H.</span>
Alyssa H.

"A smooth transition to a more powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

HubSpot keeps me connected with my clients and makes setting up phone calls and viewing important documents a breeze with Gmail integration. Our company has seen a positive response to new landing pages using HubSpot forms and the marketing tools are great!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a glitch will un-sync my Gmail integration (but we're always notified way in advance of any scheduled maintenance or downtime) and when a contact fills out multiple forms with different emails the merge feature can sometimes be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider signing up for HubSpot marketing in addition to sales, it's made all the difference for our company!

HubSpot has become our company's new marketing, sales, and CRM tool, and also plays an important role in how we gather incoming leads through our website. We've been able to grow our marketing department thanks to the benefits we've seen so far, and I'm learning alot with the easy-to-follow training videos.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Tabatha C.</span>
Tabatha C.

"Hubspot Review "

What do you like best?

The platform is really robust - it most definitely makes it easy to follow your leads from start to finish and help create a clear journey for them. It provides a lot of different features to help create and track all marketing efforts under one platform.

What do you dislike?

The analytics can be a little better. There are some disconnects when looking at different parts of a campaign. But we also use Google analytics and our application platform to close the gaps.

The platform has helped really zone in on what topics we need to focus on when launching content. It also helps figure out what works in terms of landing pages, CTAs , etc. We also realized there was an opportunity to re-capture application drop-offs. So we created a workflow for that.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Chris K.</span>
Chris K.

"All the CRM features you need plus a Marketing Boost"

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM does the basics really well and the tiered pricing model allows you to try things out as your business grows. All of the support documentation and training is excellent (if a bit annoying and American... but you can avoid the videos if you want).

What do you dislike?

Some advanced features you might find in a tool such as Salesforce or Marketo are not present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the freemium stuff, the free version of the CRM, the free sales tools and the free Marketing package, you'll soon find out if it's going to be useful for your business or not.

HubSpot CRM allows us to connect our prospect and customer list to the the thing that really matters, our marketing activity. It's great for the sales team to keep up to date with their conversations but it's the automation and data analysis side that really makes it a useful tool. Your prospects lists becomes your marketing strategy.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jeff A.</span>
Jeff A.

"Visibility and control without the cost"

What do you like best?

The Hubspot CRM is a free online resource for storing contacts and tracking deals. Exactly what i need as a small business.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to heavily critique a tool you are paying nothing for. The app did not work well for me. It was slow to update. I use it exclusively on desktop/laptop now, which suits me well enough.

All of the other features i'd wish it had around reporting and analytics are available for a fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended as a free tool for small and medium businesses. There is, in my opinion, a very big step from the free to paid offerings in terms of pricing, which is an issue. I see organisations move from Hubspot to something like Zoho rather than from Hubspot onto the Hubspot paid services, which is a shame for Hubspot as a company.

Hubspot CRM keeps me organised from a sales behavior point of view. I don't forget to get work out that is waiting to be quoted. I don't forget to follow up on opportunities under customer review. I don't forget to have delivered work invoiced. I don't forget to chase payment if invoices become overdue. The CRM forces me to stay on top of the process.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Giorgia C.</span>
Giorgia C.

"Great Automation"

What do you like best?

I love the integration between email and the CRM system. We can keep track of every conversation ever shared with a customer.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that in order to create more automation I would have to purchase the Marketing platform that they have and it is too expensive for small business owners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CRM is free and it will always be free. But be aware that there are a limited amount of features you can use. If you want to run your marketing from your CRM then make sure you have a large budget ready to spend for the year.

I'm trying to keep track of all the students in our e-learning platform. Communication has been customized for each contact because I was able to create templates with automated fields I record for each customer. It saves a lot of time setting them up in our system and sending communications out.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jen B.</span>
Jen B.

"Great, for those who love additional costs"

What do you like best?

I really like that it integrates with PandaDoc and that there are BCC features. I also enjoy the updated Sales Dashboard, which is a Birdseye view of productivity, team activity, and overall performance for any time period that I want to look at. To be honest, there aren't a ton of things I like about HubSpot, except that the base program is very inexpensive. I don't think they should even offer the free version since it's almost impossible to use without upgrading to Sales Pro or Marketing Pro. I will mention that HubSpot is definitely headed in the right direction by continually adding in new features and updating the UI on a regular basis, which makes me hopeful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that every valuable feature requires updating to the Pro version. They should restructure their pricing system to eliminate the basic version and require people to have the Pro. I can't imagine anyone being happy using the basic version of HubSpot since there is a cap on the Email Templates, Call Minutes, and several other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford SalesForce, go that route. However, if you need a decent CRM at little-to-no cost that is able to keep track of contacts, deals, and emails, then HubSpot is a good option. In my opinion, HubSpot CRM was added on to the HubSpot Marketing site in a haste.

With HubSpot, we're keeping better track of clients by using the BCC and Forward addresses. In addition to that, we're able to keep track of invoices and service agreements by Hubspot's integration with PandaDoc.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Josiah D.</span>
Josiah D.

"Great CRM with free and paid version"

What do you like best?

The gmail integration is amazing and the best I have seen. You can add prospects, send templates, up meetings etc in Gmail. I pay for the sales suite and it is great! Also come with a meetings app, chat feature for your website and a basic follow up system. I also love that they have a completely free version of this product to start off with.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that on their sequences feature in sales that you can only set it to email and complete tasks until they respond. Its a great feature to have it terminate with a response but I would like to be able to set sequences for longer periods whether the clients respond or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software for start ups with a free version and yet is very powerful to manage clients and deals. I like some of the features like integrated templates, chat features for your website and the deals and clients overview make it easy to keep track of whats happening in your business.

You would need to integrate with Mailchimp or something for drip campaigns newsletters etc. These may be features included with the marketing suite that is a little more expensive.

Managing clients and deals.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Ankit P.</span>
Ankit P.

"Great CRM Tool!"

What do you like best?

Hubspot has very successfully helped us automate the sales CRM process. The follows ups are now automated to an extent through Sequence, Tasks, and Meetings features. I also appreciate the fact that they keep adding new features periodically.

What do you dislike?

The features could be arranged in a better manner for better discoverability and setup. There have been times when I have faced some issues with the initial setup of an individual feature because it has been a bit too complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time learning new features that have been added and, if possible, go through the academy tutorials

Hubspot has helped us solve one of the biggest issue in the sales team - sales automation. We have been able to automate a lot of the follow ups, thereby, giving us time to find more prospects for the company.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Kiahna V.</span>
Kiahna V.

"Great organization tool to help communication throughout the company."

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the board viewing option of the deals - you can lay out everything and see where things are at for each contact. I also like that you can save templates for emails and that it tracks them, telling you when the contact has opened the email.

What do you dislike?

The most inconvenient thing for me on HubSpot is having to jump between a deal and the contact involved in that deal to get their contact information such as email or phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been a great experience to help me stay organized with what I need to do to while contributing to my company.

HubSpot has helped us with group organization and communication. Being able to visually move our contacts down a pipeline, has really helped to keep everyone on the same page.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Kristin T.</span>
Kristin T.

"HubSpot makes business easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Its so simple to add new contacts and companies, track activity, and export the data for everyday use.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's not much I really dislike. Most of the frustrating moments I have are when a service I want to try out ends up only being available for the paying users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your every day business life so much easier. Keep track of companies, clients, and vendors all in one place, with detailed notes on every interaction you've had with them. I couldn't be happier with this program.

Its an easy way for our company to keep track of all of our employees activities with our customers. Everything is logged in HubSpot, so we don't even need to double check with them.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Cameron K.</span>
Cameron K.

"Manage your Sales Funnel Effectively, and Affordably. "

What do you like best?

Hubspot's ease of use, pricing model, and feature suite make it second to none. It only takes a few clicks to get started, and once you do, their set up process is seamless. A bonus in mind is the access to training if you need, and their Hubspot Academy to make sure you are getting the most out of their product.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I have with Hubspot is that many smaller companies would have a hard time affording their Marketing tools. I would love access to a few of the marketing features at a lower price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and is useful for both large and small businesses. If you are smaller, make sure you have a decent marketing plan in place so that when you gain access to the Marketing tools you can put them to good use quickly; it will help you understand the technology and how to apply it quicker!

Effective email strategy, client management, deal flow, and follow-up strategy. These are critical in the growth phase of a company. This has allowed us to keep a healthy understanding of our client health, and a benefit we realized that Hubspot provides is the clean notifications they provide for notes you set yourself.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Max J. J.</span>
Max J. J.

"Amazing Platform Made Even More Amazing By It's Price"

What do you like best?

I can't recommend Hubspot CRM enough. If you are looking for a free (and highly functional) CRM platform this is the place to go. The ability to create/edit your own pipeline is terrific. I love the "scrum" feel to the Deals Dashboard. Oh and don't get me started on the contacts. I love that I can put in some basic information about a prospect and Hubspot auto fills some basic information I can't recommend Hubspot CRM enough. If you are looking for a free (and highly functional) CRM platform this is the place to go. The ability to create/edit your own pipeline is terrific. I love the "scrum" feel to the Deals Dashboard. Oh and don't get me started on the contacts. I love that I can put in some basic information about a prospect and Hubspot find additional contact information about the client.

What do you dislike?

I am sure this is going to be everyone's dislike - but the price is kind of steep. I have fully demoed all aspects of Hubspot and it is very impressive but I think $50 per user is a little steep especially if you have a large sales force.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free trial so there is no excuse not to use it.

In my demo of the Hubspot CRM, I have realized how terribly inefficient my sales process was. I am also able to help my clients optimize their sales process using the information I have learned through this demo.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Eileen Moran C.</span>
Eileen Moran C.

"Good for a free CRM, but some things need improvement"

What do you like best?

Nice-looking interface that is easy to navigate, and company information auto-filled from their websites. It's got some good graphics and some performance reports. Being able to email from Hubspot is also convenient. You can use filters to see different deals easily.

What do you dislike?

I can't assign emails to deals (or unassign them if they are showing for the wrong deal). If you have an agency or people who work with you on multiple deals, the emails from those people show in every deal they are involved in. In order to prevent this, I stopped putting them as contacts for the deals. This means that some internal communications don't show in the deal stream.

The Team Activity dashboard email stream only shows the last 24 hours or so, so if you aren't looking at it every day, you can miss some emails.

You can only add one company to a to do, so you can't add a subcontractor or agency's company to the To Do.

Documents attached to emails disappear when they come into the CRM, so they can't be viewed unless someone uploads them separately to the deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are short on cash, this is a good alternative, but it is missing some features or the automation doesn't always work correctly (as in the case of assigning emails to deals). It is a bit cumbersome to learn how to adapt to using it and figuring out how to keep track of information that was entered by other people. It takes some time using it to figure out how to get around some of the problems.

We have multiple people using it for tracking sales and following up on leads. We're using it for deals for a client.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Adé S.</span>
Adé S.

"Great CRM for your business database and for tracking/reporting"

What do you like best?

I like that it has many USEFUL tools to keep track of your clients and business partners, to schedule, to collaborate with fellow colleagues, and I love its integration tools.

Another great tool is tracking deals! This is a God-send because it enables the whole team to estimate deals, track how well or bad a deal is going and to remember to follow up on deals.

It is extremely easy to set up so all member of the team can get started without advance training. Literally took all of us less than an hour to get started, import all of our database and start using it.

I also like the way it gathers information about a company, especially a public company, which really saves us time in research. It gathers things like company industry, their yearly profit and number of employees. This helps us when we start negotiating deals.

I also like the filtering process of finding contacts or companies - it is a minor tool but it is amazing for someone coming from Excel.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that each user is tracked with just one email. This means that if an individual has more than one email, it either doesn't track the other email or create them as a new contact.

Also, I wish they would find a way to implement Mac Mail or Outlook for Mac so that we can implement the tracking of email and the tracking of opened email feature. For now, we use their bcc and forward technique to keep track of email sent and received but we have to remember to do it for each email sent, instead of it being automatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HubSpot is worth it to try. However, if you really want to track emails that are opened then be sure to be using Windows. This is because they have yet to implement it for Mac users.

But, compared to the amount of features readily available for free, it is an amazing tool for a growing company. Give yourself about an hour to go through the basics via YouTube or their training videos to understand how it work, and then it should be a breeze to start.

As a B2B and B2C company, we have to have ways to access all of our contacts, track our communication with them so that we do not forget to call or contact people, track our deals and being able to filter and tag people for various purposes. With Hubspot, it allows these tools and more.

Also, it allows for ease of collaboration with the rest of the team - so you can send a member of team tasks, you can see their next appointment or how far they are with their current tasks. It really helps in terms of communication and business work effectiveness. And I have seen an improvement with our overall management team.