HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

Say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. HubSpot CRM is the easy to use system your sales team will love.

Work for HubSpot CRM?

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot CRM Reviews

Ask HubSpot CRM a Question
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jen B.</span>
Jen B.

"Great, for those who love additional costs"

What do you like best?

I really like that it integrates with PandaDoc and that there are BCC features. I also enjoy the updated Sales Dashboard, which is a Birdseye view of productivity, team activity, and overall performance for any time period that I want to look at. To be honest, there aren't a ton of things I like about HubSpot, except that the base program is very inexpensive. I don't think they should even offer the free version since it's almost impossible to use without upgrading to Sales Pro or Marketing Pro. I will mention that HubSpot is definitely headed in the right direction by continually adding in new features and updating the UI on a regular basis, which makes me hopeful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that every valuable feature requires updating to the Pro version. They should restructure their pricing system to eliminate the basic version and require people to have the Pro. I can't imagine anyone being happy using the basic version of HubSpot since there is a cap on the Email Templates, Call Minutes, and several other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford SalesForce, go that route. However, if you need a decent CRM at little-to-no cost that is able to keep track of contacts, deals, and emails, then HubSpot is a good option. In my opinion, HubSpot CRM was added on to the HubSpot Marketing site in a haste.

With HubSpot, we're keeping better track of clients by using the BCC and Forward addresses. In addition to that, we're able to keep track of invoices and service agreements by Hubspot's integration with PandaDoc.

Showing 1708 HubSpot CRM reviews
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Sarah Z.</span>
Sarah Z.

"Easy to Use CRM"

What do you like best?

Between the ability to call through the CRM, leave notes, schedule follow ups, track deals, send emails all through one one program, we have the ability to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this system. Their customer service is fantastic, the software is very intuitive, yet customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you speak with one of the HubSpot team members and possibly a conference call with a current customer. You will be able to find out how the system is set up and the best case uses.

Our previous CRM had a very large lag from the time that a prospect filled out a form on our website to the time that it was received by the rep. There were also multiple occasions when we would not even receive the submission. HubSpot website and CRM have helped us put everything together.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Pulkit M.</span>
Pulkit M.

"HubSpot CRM helped me!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity was the best feature. I wanted hassle free experience in getting notification about when the receiver of my email opened the email and Hubspot did exactly the same thing. Also, Hubspot helped me to manage multiple accounts of my clients at the same time. HubSpot automatically saved the contacts in its CRM when I sent an email to someone new. I also liked the functionality of scheduling my emails for a later time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in HubSpot CRM. I have one suggestion- dilute your permissions which you ask to the new user while integrating his/ her email account with HubSpot. Some of the permissions like- "Read, send, delete, and manage your email" and "View and modify but not delete your email" really scares me. A new user will not agree to these permissions. Try to make these permissions more transparent or give Non- Disclosure Agreement while asking for these permissions. The Non- Disclosure Agreement will be a document which will state that HubSpot will not misuse the personal data of the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try diluting the permissions asked while signing in a new user to HubSpot. Give Non- Disclosure Agreement to the user.

It helps the business to keep track of multiple client accounts at the same time. It notifies you when the receiver of the email has opened your email. The sales dashboard is perfect solution for my company. Also the additional feature of scheduling the emails at a later time solved my problem of sending emails to clients living abroad with different time zone.

What CRM solution do you use?

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Broc H.</span>
Broc H.

"HubSpot works great to track deals in my side hustle"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is very intuitive. You create contact(s) and a deal, then connect them together. This allows for automatic logging through Gmail in addition to manually notes you make, such as summarizing phone calls or chats. When a deal goes cold, it's easy to find it and try to bring it back to life.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not the most flashy, yet that doesn't detract from the usefulness of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my scale-scale needs, this product does just fine! It appears that I am using just a tiny fraction of this product's power since I don't even use all the features provided in the free version. I would have the confidence to use this product in a more substantial way, given the opportunity.

My selling approach by its nature has to be a soft sell, which makes it important to see what steps I've taken in the past. I can easily evaluate when it's time to go for the close, to mark the deal unsuccessful, or to try a deal again.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Carrie G.</span>
Carrie G.

"Helping Us Grow Our Small Business"

What do you like best?

Keeping track of leads and setting reminders to follow-up with potential clients is maddening without the proper tools. HubSpot CRM has put us on the right path and created organization in our sales and marketing. It helps us track communication between our sales and marketing team with our current and prospective clients. In this industry, roles change quickly and the ease of use with this CRM, helps us keep up and stay on top of everything within these changing markets. No more searching through emails, business cards or cell phones for numbers. Everything is in one place. It keeps a timeline of every touch made to a client or prospective client. You can send emails and documents with this site and create teams, truly awesome.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of so far that we are not happy with considering there was no CRM being used previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! I would highly recommend this CRM to anyone with a small or large business.

The first and most important problem this has solved for us is organization. We now have all of our contacts and leads in one place.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

"Brilliant choice for most small - med businesses"

What do you like best?

You don't need to be a web designer to create impactful emails, website and landing pages. Hubspot has all the marketing tools for best practices, hands-on tools and makes it easy for novices to understand how to reach their target audiences, and present their content for successful lead gen.

What do you dislike?

Now that we're growing the cost is increasing, but it's still a fantastic value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're about to implement Hubspot CRM Enterprise and already have our site built with Hubspot COS, so this is NOT just an email system, it's a true end-to-end marketing automation system which is easy to learn and use. I'm not a web designer but working with a Hubspot Partner was able to deploy an entirely new website which has increased website leads by 200%. Highly recommended!

Benefits realized - can do all website changes in-house, landing page and email creation in-house, and now have a responsive designed website which looks fantastic no matter what device you're using.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Jodie H.</span>
Jodie H.

"Very good - continually improving the system which has been great. Changed the way we do business. "

What do you like best?

Deals sales pipeline.

New automation function in deals

Hubspot plugin on outlook

What do you dislike?

- Sales template set up. poor file management, dodgy font correlation, poor search function. You can't be sure how the actual email is going to end up looking like once it is set as it isn't consistent in its translation.

- The issue of emails from the Hubspot server ending up in people's spam or clutter inboxes still hasn't really been resolved. We do use the Hubspot plugin on outlook to assist with this.

- Poor interaction with Deals between Contacts - not enough communication between the two.

- File management is also clunky - would like to see better search and management layout.

- Also they way files are attached to documents in Hubspot isn't great. It is too different from what people are used to seeing in an email and this causing confusion with our clients. we don't use this as a result.

- Limited deal properties. When we first set up we had to put all the properties in the contact (as there were limited deal properties) when we really wanted them to go into the the deal.

Acountability....

Database management

Customer nurturing

customer follow up

Deals management

Automation of interaction with customers

Learn more about HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM Videos

HubSpot CRM Downloads

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

* We monitor all HubSpot CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.