HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

Say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. HubSpot CRM is the easy to use system your sales team will love.

Work for HubSpot CRM?

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot CRM Reviews

Ask HubSpot CRM a Question
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Adam T.</span>
Adam T.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

It's just OK

What do you like best?

The Price and the ability to have a click to call feature. The dashboard is basic and easy to understand. Easy to add new hires. The price is still the most appealing feature of this product as it is significantly cheaper than the other options.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it can be very glitchy and calls drop for no reason. The customer support is far from good. It takes them a long time to respond and most of the time they don't have a fix, which can be extremely frustrating. The lack of training offered is an issue. Also, the sales team has not contacted us since we signed and we still do not receive phone call from anyone to check on how they can improve help etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a cheap solution with click to call it does work. If you need help with call recording it works most of the time. Good for a startup company. We used the free version for 6 months and found it beneficial to add the click to call function.

It allows us to have a click to call function for our sales team. The click to call function has saved us a significant amount of money. We do not have to have a dedicated phone line for all of our employees. The call recording feature has allowed us to review our sales teams calls to make sure the are providing the best service possible.

Showing 1572 HubSpot CRM reviews
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Sarah Z.</span>
Sarah Z.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Easy to Use CRM

What do you like best?

Between the ability to call through the CRM, leave notes, schedule follow ups, track deals, send emails all through one one program, we have the ability to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this system. Their customer service is fantastic, the software is very intuitive, yet customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you speak with one of the HubSpot team members and possibly a conference call with a current customer. You will be able to find out how the system is set up and the best case uses.

Our previous CRM had a very large lag from the time that a prospect filled out a form on our website to the time that it was received by the rep. There were also multiple occasions when we would not even receive the submission. HubSpot website and CRM have helped us put everything together.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM review by <span>Marion G.</span>
Marion G.
Invitation from the software vendor

Easy to use for developers

What do you like best?

The API and documentation have been well done. Easy to use for developers and no-dev persons.

Many different ways to use it for companies/contacts/... And this has been well explained

They made an effort visually which helps you

There are sales and marketing sides.

The email templates sent have been well developed as well. Non-developers persons can create them and integrate any images then want with a url for example...

What do you dislike?

In some cases, it could be useful to have more examples. Mainly when integrating the API by developers. Could be very useful to have more ways to use the request, what kind of objects should we use

I would have find it quiet useful if we could have created a 'test' account with the same data as in pro but especially for testing. This could have been created with an hapikey different and this would have changed the data only in this environmentOtherwise I have to admit there are not so many things which have been done wrongly !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, better than if you create a software yourself

We can track emails, see all interactions from our users on the platform.

We are a startup and we currently don't have enough developers to ask them to create themselves a software similar to Hubspot.

Because you offered a discount and because this software is already very complete, we won't waste our time thanks to you ! Which is a very nice advantage for us.

What CRM solution do you use?

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Morganne H.</span>
Morganne H.
Invitation from the software vendor

Affordable + Helpful CRM Solution for SMBs (Especially when coupled with HubSpot Marketing)

What do you like best?

HubSpot's customer support is by far one of the best parts of using their CRM. I'm not sure if the free version of the CRM includes free/unlimited support, but for us it's been hugely helpful. They're quick to respond and provide out-of-the-box solutions (especially when we transitioned from Salesforce and had to solution new ways to do things).

Other things I like - the platform's design and ease of use, the closed loop reporting with the marketing side of the platform

What do you dislike?

The biggest gripe I have with HubSpot CRM is the lack of automation for Deals. We're unable to copy critical info (such as lead source) from the Contact record to a Deal record, forcing our sales team to manually copy this info. This results in more errors and requires our Sales Ops Manager's time to QA each week.

Another issue is the lack of customization on the Contact view - we'd like to be able to require properties through the lifecycle of a lead, have dependent properties, and customize the default view based on a team, rather than the entire organization. These are smaller nice-to-haves that don't make or break it for us, but I would expect that HubSpot add this capability soon in order to meet the needs of CRM solutions for larger or more complex companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you thoroughly vet your needs and minimum viable requirements for a CRM, based on your sales process. It wasn't until after we moved to HubSpot that we realized deal automation is pretty limited at this time. (We've found workarounds, but it took some time and still requires manual work to be done)

The biggest benefits we've realized are 1) a higher deal close rate (this is due to the more rigorous qualification process we have to put our leads through due to HubSpot's deal creation process) and 2) improved integration + alignment between our sales and marketing teams.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Sandra P.</span>
Sandra P.

HubSpot provides features that perfect the CRM.

What do you like best?

The best thing that HubSpot CRM has is mainly the design, the truth is that it is very convenient to be able to connect with any of the potential clients in a platform where the function of communicating with them is quite free, where they offer a variety of ways of being able to correctly attend to consumer. The design is the main factor that has HubSpot which makes it a big one in the CRM, I hope it continues with these functions so very well proportioned.

What do you dislike?

I think HubSpot should improve the prices of their plans, since personally, I do not like that it has so expensive prices, the first thing that it has to have, are prices that are accessible to all public and every company, I hope to improve the prices for that users have better access to each of the plans they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend HubSpot because I have noticed that it is providing excellent benefits in my company and I think that it can also have the same results in any company, on the other hand, it also has functions that improve the CRM and makes each client can develop better.

I have benefited from HubSpot because I have noticed that I have had a better status with each consumer, I have also had a better development in the plans with the potential clients in my company. Currently HubSpot is providing us with an excellent way to organize our meetings with each client and even a reliable way to keep each task or task up to date.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Paula R.</span>
Paula R.

HubSpot is a consolidated software with really useful functions.

What do you like best?

The most attractive thing that HubSpot has or the most gratifying features that it has are the easy methods it offers to maintain an adequate CRM with a client, since here it can be organized in a very simple way, a conversation through Emails, meetings, tasks and even calls, this diversity is what has achieved that HubSpot CRM is located within one of the best software to maintain an exact attention with a potential client. I also like the design of HubSpot, I think it's a design that is being renewed day by day and this really makes the customer happy, maintaining a versatile use and making the client have better results with their comfort.

What do you dislike?

The problem with HubSpot is that it is not a platform that is editable interface, I mean that the main feature of a good CRM is that it allows the customer to choose to customize their own area to maintain a certain status with any business area , since each company works in different ways and it is essential that each of them can edit their CRM area and achieve results that they see fit. I would like HubSpot to add these functions, since I have noticed that it has a very good chance of being even better, and to integrate this customization feature, it would bring better results in each of the different companies, making it easier to customize a area where they can develop with your potential client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly, I consider that HubSpot is a totally simple software to use, although of course, everything has its study, and I would recommend that each one of its functions be studied in order to carry out a more adequate work and not have errors in the learning or implementation process. In my opinion, I would recommend HubSpot to many people because I have seen that it is a platform that really fulfills everything it promises to its users, and has functions that will improve sales, yes or yes, you will always have results in an easy way. HubSpot.

The excellent HubSpot platform has brought me these benefits in my company:

- It has provided me with the necessary functions to maintain a continuous communication with my potential clients.

- We have achieved better long-term sales.

- HubSpot is being used in my company as a sales manager and organization manager, because thanks to its automation this allows all meetings, calls or emails, to be planned automatically.

The truth is I am very grateful with what HubSpot is achieving in my company, it is doing a very good job and I hope it continues to improve day by day to provide me with better results.

HubSpot CRM review by <span>Alicia B.</span>
Alicia B.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

What do you like best?

I love that Marketing and Sales get to become even closer with Hubspot CRM! Through the sequences Marketing creates for Sales, our reps are able to enroll people in email programs that are written especially to help them open up new leads. I love that the emails go straight to the lead's inbox and aren't going into a marketing email filter abyss and never getting to the prospect. We are also able to track and see how each sequence is going. Also love that it un-enrolls the prospect automatically when they respond or book time from the meetings link.

What do you dislike?

They need to work on functionality of creating/editing email templates. It's just not super intuitive, like when I'm trying to edit the font and I go to type again the bubble doesn't automatically disappear. I have to click on it again to make it go down. And when I'm creating a sequence and want to replace the first email with another it doesn't just move it down, I have to re-do it. Just minor details, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it in ADDITION to Salesforce, as it doesn't have a lot of the really detailed functionalities that Salesforce does. I mostly use it for the email sequences feature.

We are able to direct sales a lot more with the emails feature that we weren't able to do on the Hubspot marketing side. We were having an issue with important notice emails (like account renewing notifications, customer emails) not going into our customer's inboxes and also not having the right account owner name as the signature. The Hubspot CRM emails solve all of those problems because the rep themselves send the email and can have their meetings link right in the signature. The emails will also be going right into the inbox, almost every time!

Learn more about HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM Videos

HubSpot CRM Downloads

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

* We monitor all HubSpot CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.