What do you like best?
1. It's so user friendly.
2. The product is evolving every month.
3. Great time-saving functionality, logging sales activity is a breeze.
What do you dislike?
1. Reporting needs to get better.
2. LinkedIn integration - Would be good to track conversations or actions that you have completed in LinkedIn on the CRM and run InMail campaigns based on new connection lists through Hubspot.
3. Outlook integration on mac!
Recommendations to others considering the product
Great solution, new integrations are coming out every 6 months. It will one day overtake SDFC in my opinion if they keep up the momentum! If you can afford them both then they compliment each other perfectly.
Some SFDC vs Hubspot comparisons if you choose not to invest in both. (I am a SFDC for 10 years+, Hubspot user 3 Years)
SFDC vs HubSpot’s - PRICE - there is a clear winner — HubSpot.
SFDC vs HubSpot’s - REPORTING - SFDC is a clear winner.
OVERALL - Salesforce is a more comprehensive platform but the interface is super clunky compared with HubSpot’s slick design. I find myself logging everything in Hubspot, when I could not even bare to do so in SFDC! It really does depend on your organisation and size...
SFDC is proven for enterprise / Whilst Hubspot is a brilliant smart choice for most organisations who want to get quick results from their sales and marketing teams with minimal fuss.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
HubSpot enables us to grow traffic, convert/capture leads, nurture those leads and easily manage opportunities with ease to close deals faster.
1. Allows extremely quick, seamless tracking of sales activity that can also flow directly into Salesforce.
2. Is great for efficient lead nurturing and marketing automation.
3. When you are a sales person trying to keep on track with opportunities, the insights to being able to see what interaction a lead has had with your company is crucial.