HubSpot for G Suite

HubSpot CRM makes it easy to organize, track and grow your sales pipeline. It plugs seamlessly into Google Apps, so you can stay organized without any extra busywork.

Work for HubSpot for G Suite?

Learning about HubSpot for G Suite?

HubSpot for G Suite Reviews

Ask HubSpot for G Suite a Question
Showing 11 HubSpot for G Suite reviews
HubSpot for G Suite review by Becky B.
Becky B.

"One of the Most Valuable Tools for my Business"

What do you like best?

I love that I can track each email I send and know when someone opens it up. I also can see the analytics of how each of those contacts interacts with the email, links, etc. I also love how easy it integrates with my email account.

What do you dislike?

I honestly think it does exactly what it says it does and I absolutely love that. I would like better analytics in the G-Suite add-on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage a lot of your emails in the G Suite, I highly recommend this tool. It integrates with a lot of other tools and makes it easy to connect to any G Suite account. However, if you use more than one computer, you'll have to install it on each individual computer you use. I didn't realize this when I first got started.

I originally got HubSpot for G Suite to help monitor the emails I send out to my team and our clients. But now that I've been using it for several months, I've come to like many of the features. I like the detailed monitoring on emails I've sent. This helps me see who opened what email at what time and took a specific action. That's incredibly valuable in my business and will help me put out content my clients want to hear about.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot for G Suite
HubSpot for G Suite review by User in Dairy
User in Dairy

"Contact Organizer"

What do you like best?

I like that either I or other members of the team can set reminders for follow-ups with contacts within companies. With so many things going on, it is easy to forget exactly how long it has been.

What do you dislike?

It is a little bit awkward to use when the sector that you work in rotates through contacts very quickly. The managers are not always going to be the same person and their are numerous stores for the same chain. Then it gets hard to adapt the program for that use or maybe I just haven't figured it out yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore the features before you start putting in contact information.

Records of business contacts with notes on all previous communications so that the whole team is up to date without having to search through files or email other members and also in reminding to check-in or follow-up with people.

What G Suite for Sales solution do you use?

HubSpot for G Suite review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Hubspot works best with G Suite and Sales Pro"

What do you like best?

If you have Hubspot Sales Pro and are a G Suite user, you're sales performance and efficiency will get a welcome boost! Notification tracking is an awesome feature, when integrated with G Suite, Hubspot will send you desktop notifications when someone opens one of your emails, reopens it, clicks on a link in it, and opens a tracked document that you sent them.

What do you dislike?

If you're a partner/agency user with multiple Hubspot accounts, staying connected to the right inbox can get tricky. You can only connect your inbox to one Hubspot portal at a time and may accidentally click and integrate it with a client portal. Luckily, Hubspot can grant partner access to Sales Pro accounts so you don't have to connect your inbox in order to view/edit templates, sequences, documents etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a Hubspot client and a G Suite user, setup is easy and using the Sales Pro tools and integration is a no brainer. If you're a Hubspot partner, use the knowledge base to get configured properly.

Sales teams can now operate in Hubspot CRM or their gmail inboxes. You can send tracked emails, add/edit templates, enroll contacts in sequences, and even schedule emails to go out at a custom time in the future directly from gmail, or Hubspot.

HubSpot for G Suite review by Zachary M.
Zachary M.

"Valuable Tool for Any Buisness"

What do you like best?

Love that it tracks my emails into a contact record. It's also nice that we can choose a template or sequence email to send out. Really saves a huge step not having to come up with a new email each time. Personalization tokens are great. It's been such a time saver for our company. and individual use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The product works so well. Don't like when it randomly disconnects and the amount of popups shown some time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just download it! It works so well!

Wasting time sending the same email, not knowing if a client has ghosted us or isnt returning our emails on purpose.

HubSpot for G Suite review by Sheldon Z.
Sheldon Z.

"HubSpot + Gmail = Easy"

What do you like best?

HubSpot integrates easily with Gmail so that email tracking and logging is very simple.

What do you dislike?

The HubSpot plugin occasionally stops working or logs out, meaning some emails don't get tracked or logged. It is usually easy to get going again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. It is free (paid versions have more functionality. We started with free and moved up to paid.) and easy to use!

HubSpot makes it easy to track conversations with prospects and customers.

HubSpot for G Suite review by spencer r.
spencer r.

"Nicely integrated CRM tools"

What do you like best?

I like the email notifications, templates, and meetings feature the most. Quick adding contacts to CRM just by a click of a button when sending an email.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how they only allow for 5 templates for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use G Suite this is the best integration with a CRM I have seen.

Seamless CRM integration with our gmail. Allows for easy, passive email logging for activity related to contacts in our CRM. Contact relationship management.

HubSpot for G Suite review by User

"Seamless Integration at it's finest"

What do you like best?

All of our contacts are shared between G Suite users - improved communication. Emails are automatically logged as they come through, which is a helpful tracking tool. I feel safe with this app that our information is secure. Since we work between different offices, it is helpful to be able to access items from different locations and be able to discuss.

What do you dislike?

Some of the users that are older in age have some difficult getting up and running, they need an extra clarification of items. But other than that, we are loving it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having issues with coordinating between users this will be really helpful!

We are solving the lack of communication between offices and employees. We can sync emails with G-suite and Hubspot and the app has been easy for everyone to use.

HubSpot for G Suite review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Solid way to get actionable insights from emails/follow ups"

What do you like best?

It alerts when someone opened your email/clicked your link or take an action for your documents sent through GSuite.

What do you dislike?

A little hard to use for a Hubspot product. I would like to see the interface come back into Gsuite more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tapped into the Hubspot atmosphere and using Gsuite, it's a must.

Mainly identifying what documents/emails are getting opened to time the follow up.

HubSpot for G Suite review by Administrator

"Great way to track and log your emails sent!"

What do you like best?

I love the logging and tracking feature for emails sent. It's free, and very helpful to keep things organized.

What do you dislike?

By design, the BCC addresses are not tracked (individual) so you aren't sure which of the BCC address may have opened the email.

Logging all emails as contacts has been terrific. It's also great to be able to to track who opened what.

HubSpot for G Suite review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Really great integration"

What do you like best?

Getting all the best parts of Hubspot in the apps I already use most.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure what I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product. If you're already using G Suite and Hubspot there is no reason not to connect them.

We use Hubspot CRM for sales and for marketing. Tracking and logging emails from within email is amazing. We can actual get buy-in when it comes to implementation on a CRM.

HubSpot for G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Not for us"

What do you like best?

This product has a lot of antalitics. Get a lot of info

What do you dislike?

I dont like how it is organized. I don’t like how cumbersome it is to get to a report

Leads

Learning about HubSpot for G Suite?

* We monitor all HubSpot for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.