HubSpot Sales

HubSpot Sales is a collection of sale acceleration tools, helping you stay hyper-connected with your contacts. See who opens your emails with instant notifications, send email templates, call contacts straight from Gmail or Outlook, uncover how contact's interact with documents you send, and more. The best part? It's free! Download the free version now.

Work for HubSpot Sales?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about HubSpot Sales?

HubSpot Sales Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 595 HubSpot Sales reviews
HubSpot Sales review by <span>Fabrice M.</span>
Fabrice M.

Contact Driven Sales

What do you like best?

HubSpot enables you to track engagement in your sales activities and automate proper follow ups and score when intervention is needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how information is centred around contacts when sometimes you want to have it centred around companies.

Also the life cycle management can be odd when you are not following the full stage path as defined (by you).

So for example when you instantly create a new contact and create a new deal on this newly created contact the life cycle stage changes but it does not show correct conversion rates as you missed out on some previous life cycle stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that this sales system is very much contacts driven and please discuss your internal processes when multiple teams of multiple disciplines are using HubSpot regarding contact/company ownership and who is responsible for the quality of the entered contact data.

We needed to track and follow up on our sales engagements. The benefits of using HubSpot in our sales engagement meant we are spending time on the right leads and deals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot Sales
HubSpot Sales review by <span>Serge C.</span>
Serge C.

Hubspot keeps proving me wrong. They are the best solution

What do you like best?

Smooth interface makes working in it on a daily basis a real joy. Didn't really like the cotton candy color choice but I have to say it grows on you and the responsiveness and UI choices just work. Seems a couple years ahead of similar interfaces that feel more cluttered. It's like working on a Mac instead of Windows. Hubspot just works. The reporting with it's tracking during the month compared to your personal quota's the automated emailing of these dashboards. It all seems just a little bit too simple but once you start using it you see why choices were made and the low barrier/friction ensures you actually look at it and work the numbers instead of working the reports to show stuff you don't need to see. Can't recommend Hubspot highly enough.

What do you dislike?

The focus on inbound leads and lack of outbound leads/sales workflow without getting the absolut highest tier to enable workflow automation. Besides that let's talk costs because even for the sales starter I'm paying factor 2 what I used to pay Pipedrive from almost similar functionality. If it weren't for the sequences I would switch back to Pipedrive for cost reasons alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Reports and screens just work. As does gmail integration.

Pipeline management

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

HubSpot Sales review by <span>Eric C.</span>
Eric C.

HubSpot Sales' Awesomeness!

What do you like best?

I like how I can create a task on a daily basis and have me notified when it is time to work on that specific task. I also like how I am being notified whenever my clients open the emails I sent to them. It helps me be connected and updated to them in a timely manner and attend to their concerns immediately. HubSpot Sales helps me to be organize at work and makes me effective in doing my job.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about HubSpot Sales is when it is down, it does not allow me to use the search tab to search for my leads and continue my tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am recommending HubSpot Sales if you want to make your life easier in terms of making reports, contacting customers, advertising your line of products, or if you just simply make your product known by people. It's the best tool I have ever used so far! Good job!

HubSpot Sales helps me creating or accomplishing daily phone calls and emails in terms of contacting my clients and continue to be an effective employee in my industry, Marketing and Advertising as we were able to track how many email have we sent and how many email have been responded by clients. HubSpot Sales also helps me to be efficient in doing reports and for a more accurate presentation to my bosses and colleagues.

HubSpot Sales review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

This brought our tech company's internal process to 2018 standard.

What do you like best?

Before we used systems that just were not able to compete, and not for lack of trying. We pumped thousands into multiple software applications who promised they could meet and exceed our needs. Their "features" were definitely lacking, and behaved as though common sense was not involved in the making of them. We ended up SAVING money on an only-very-slightly-more-expensive product, which replaced 3 products, that does more than we even intended.

What do you dislike?

I say this all the time, "I'm sorry our new Lamborghini cannot fly." Meaning we upgraded to the best model of CRM, Marketing, and Sales services, we were using a Fred Flintstone car ahead of this and when a member of my sales team finds a very small thing he Wishes might happen (not that it could be a possibility with Any platform), I double check that I can't bridge the gap and then follow with, "I'm sorry our new Lamborghini cannot fly."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch. Even if you do not currently use a CRM and you work from your home office. They provide their CRM for free. I was using the free CRM for my job before our company switched and my profiles integrated. I wish I could click the button for you, but I'm sure you will find many other reviews like mine. Do it.

Before we had No visibility into lost customers, where they went and why. We had almost No visibility into email marketing campaigns. We had NO sales CRM. We had a homegrown makeshift CAPA case resolution system. We had no metrics on our lead conversions. ALL of these have been resolved, and will continue to increase the ROI for us the more data we pump into the system.

HubSpot Sales review by <span>Elisabeth C.</span>
Elisabeth C.

Hubspot for Sales

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we have a common dashboard so we can have an overview on what the other members of the sales team are doing.

What do you dislike?

The thing I would like to be able to do, as a Customer Success Manager, is creating recurring deals on the pipes, so I don't have to recreate a identical deal each month.

As well, that would be nice to be able to duplicate a deal (copy and paste).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very nice tool - You don't need a big knowledge / experience about Sales tools.

It is really easy to understand and to use.

I highly recommend this tool even if some new features would be great to have. For example, one thing I would like to be able to do, as a Customer Success Manager, is creating recurring deals on the pipes, so I don't have to recreate a identical deal each month.

As well the support team is really nice, and you do many different activities from just one environment, which is nice.

Thanks to this tool, we have a clear overview of the sales pipes, thanks to the dashboard.

Visually, it is really well done. You can realise very quickly how far you are from your target and at what stage yours deals are.

HubSpot Sales review by <span>Kelsi C.</span>
Kelsi C.

Never miss a deal, deadline, or meeting

What do you like best?

The ability to track each customer from initial contact past closing deals has allowed me to optimize my advertising spending. I can easily see what e-mails and calls are working or not working, and I can organize all of the information about each customer and company I work with. The organized data that Hubspot tracks for me is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I can't see the attachments that are included in e-mails in Hubspot. If I'm tracking my team's work, I can't judge if they have included the proper documents when signing deals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to email marketing, tracking sales, or just looking for some new insights into developing a sales and marketing team, this is for you. The resources provided by Hubspot make learning a quick and efficient process. TIme is money, as the saying goes, and Hubspot helps you use your time more effectively and spend better time with customers. If you have the resources to spend on this program, you'll have more information about the kind of leads you're developing. If you need to train a team remotely, the learning center is a mini-classroom in a computer.

I no longer have to follow the "throw it to the wall and see what sticks" method of gaining new customers and creating repeat business. I can target specific customers and follow a timeline of following up to make sure I never miss a sales opportunity.

Learning about HubSpot Sales?

* We monitor all HubSpot Sales reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.