HubSpot Service Hub

HubSpot Service is a collection of customer service tools that make it easy to manage and connect with customers, and truly help them succeed. You’ll make customers happier, keep them longer, and grow your business faster.

Work for HubSpot Service Hub?

Learning about Service Hub?

Compare HubSpot Service Hub to Similar Solutions

HubSpot Service Hub Reviews

Ask Service Hub a Question
Showing 19 Service Hub reviews
Service Hub review by Sasha W.
Sasha W.

"Hubspot Service Hub review "

What do you like best?

Being able to see how many times people open their email, creating deals for them, being reminded when I need to follow up via email/phone with my clients, seeing our profits and targets monthly

What do you dislike?

having to manually create a task after creating a deal which makes you select 'follow up date' - task should be should be automatically after selecting what follow up date it falls on. After a customer is no longer active for a year (for example) they should go into some sort of notice so we can remove them or keep them in the system - every client costs money and we have hundreds of contacts we don't use anymore that are in the hub spot customer base

Recommendations to others considering the product

inactivity reports for customers, automatic tasks for deal follow ups,

Closer customer relationships without stress, seeing fully how or business is making profit monthly and quarterly, creating an easier work flow

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot Service Hub
Service Hub review by Administrator

"Lots of things needs to be improved before it goes public. "

What do you like best?

The customer support team is frankly one of the best. Very cheerful and very friendly and most importantly, they take matters into their own hands and try resolving it like a true professional in every possible way. Kudos to them, especially Mengting, Brenda and the dude Casper!

What do you dislike?

Right now we are using for over a month and it feels like we are being the testers for their product where each week we are coming up with a bug or an issue or an improvement following they will try to implement. This improvement as they say may or may not happen depending on the upvotes in their forum. This is bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the moment, you can skip but come back in say 6 months when their system would be top notch!

Benefits and the USP of Hubspot service hub is their level of integration and all user data in one place. This frankly is great and helps us a lot.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Service Hub review by Tammy B.
Tammy B.

"HubSpot good or bad? "

What do you like best?

I like the Knowledge that they offer from building the website from scratch. I like that they have good insight and letting me know what is available and recommendations for the domain names to track the most attention. I like how they can take a small idea and help me snowball it into something terrific.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have had thus far is waiting to talk with an expert about my problem. Sometimes the wait times and availability is inconveniencing me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do your research and make sure that this product fits your needs. Please keep in mind if you were a brand new user or somebody that’s very familiar with making a firm decision for your company.

The benefits of using hub spot service hub is that the recommendations and recognition I get by using what they set up is something I would not be able to do on my own.

Service Hub review by User

"Has Saved Time and Energy"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly HubSpot has been for our Customer Success Team. It is very easy to log phone calls, emails, and notes in the system where everyone can see what has been going on with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how a company can be created when that company already has a file. For instance, when I go to make a new contact and it has an email the same as another contact, HubSpot doesn't allow me to create the new one. I wish that was the same for companies so that we don't have a handful of the same company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software to anyone who is in need of something to keep track of customer support. It's a great way for your team to see what has been done for customers and what could still be improved upon.

We are able to keep track of the success of our customers much more efficiently. It has really kept us as Customer Success Managers in check to make sure that we are in fact contacting our customers on a regular basis and not letting them slip t

Service Hub review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"CRM made easy and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Most of the categories/fields are easily customizable on top of being intuitive. They also offer a complimentary onboarding period of a month!

What do you dislike?

The support for Apple products still needs some work, with compatibility being a slight issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most out of the complimentary month of onboarding tech support

We had no established customer management software, but now we can sort leads according to any value needed

Service Hub review by April T.
April T.

"very easy to use"

What do you like best?

-user friendly and customizable

-easily use for searching and creating

What do you dislike?

it crashes sometimes and there are some down time

marketing. its easier to look for contacts and company

"Good But In Beta"

What do you like best?

The service hub is great because it is the final piece to the puzzle. It puts everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

It is still in beta pretty much so there is a lot of kinks that need worked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself a few weeks and some hours to fully set everything up.

We are serving our customer the best information right when they need it.

Service Hub review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Very insightful tool"

What do you like best?

i like how it has a knowledge base for people who have common questions they can just search there. Also the customer review feature is cool to use too. it's a good way to separate the q&a session from our blog post

What do you dislike?

we have our own knowledge base which is a little outdated. We are not sure if it can integrate to that knowledge base system yet

get to know our customers better and provider more customer centric services

"Intuitivo y rápido"

What do you like best?

Facilidad de acceso a la información y filtros

What do you dislike?

Lo recursos del sistema que utiliza, al abrir varias ventanas normalmente el pc se bloquea

Estar al tanto de las actividades de mis clientes para contactarles cuando me llegan las notificaciones

Service Hub review by User

"Really enjoyed experiences with this team"

What do you like best?

Knowledge base is very deep and well written

What do you dislike?

Ticket tracking could be better.

I find it tough to make sense of where the ticket came from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't skimp on training

Productivity across the team I would say

Service Hub review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to setup on wordpress websites"

What do you like best?

I use this tool on most of my clients websites and my blogs as well. Very easy to use and to setup on wordpress.

What do you dislike?

I recently noticed that the email screen signup invitation is popping up too soon and setting up to appear on exit is not working on most WP themes.

Syncing with mailchimp to build up mailing lists is the major benefit for my clients

"Love Hubspot"

What do you like best?

it's easy to use- much easier than our previous agency management system

What do you dislike?

can only work in 1 ticket at a time in the insurance office it's usually very busy with multiple things going on at one. I would like to be able to make notes on more than 1 ticket at a time.

easy to keep up with production as well as service calls

Service Hub review by Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

"Project manager review"

What do you like best?

Gives a one stop area to view and mangage

What do you dislike?

Finding old tickets can be tricky to get your head round

Client services support

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and is intuitive for both the end user and support team

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that the response time is a bit slow, which can ruin customer service quality

Using it as support for internal staff and can consolidate all issues into one common area

"Love HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Very thorough. Follow a transaction from the very first Contact until you are done with the job

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything with HubSpot. I think the whole application is great

Keeping track of employee progress to see whether they follow through with a lead or not

Service Hub review by Consultant

"Powerful CRM that gave me a lot of power as a support rep"

What do you like best?

How easily I can find customers and tickets

What do you dislike?

Servers are slow sometimes. Updates sometimes cause issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerful CRM, ready for a lot of applications. Great for customer support.

Computer support.

The benefits is automatic customer communication as well as a quick system that doesn't waste any time.

Service Hub review by User

"Helpful for managing emails"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see when people have opened my emails and it's all in one convenient place with the chrome extension

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get too many notifications and don't know how to turn them off

keeping track of emails, responding more efficiently.

Service Hub review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"HubSpot does service well"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Service is always fast and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Never had a bad experience with Service Hub!

I am able to get back to work quickly and the problem they have solved usually makes my work more efficient.

Service Hub review by User in Higher Education

"HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, and easy to share Solutions and resolve issues.

What do you dislike?

Costly, sometimes slow, and not too customizable

An easy deal with customer issues and collect analytics.

Learning about HubSpot Service Hub?

* We monitor all HubSpot Service Hub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare HubSpot Service Hub to Similar Solutions