HubSpot

HubSpot

HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

Work for HubSpot?

HubSpot review by <span>Alyssa J.</span>
Alyssa J.

Hubspot is the best!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Hubspot makes marketing easy and fun. It also allows for seamless integration with other platforms for a one-place-fits-all software. I like that I can create posts, emails, campaigns, etc. and track all of it with their easy-to-use platform. It also helps that I can show my clients how and why certain efforts work better than others. I'm a huge fan of their personalization and growth-driven design aspects as well. Their Hubspot Academy also allows for me to further my marketing knowledge to best assist my clients.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Hubspot. It's extremely user-friendly, even for my clients who have no idea what they're doing. I guess the one thing I'm not a fan of is that multiple agencies cannot get credit for the work they do for the same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a social media assistant such as Sprout, an email tool such as MailChimp, and a separate campaign creation tool, I would recommend switching to Hubspot. You can do all of that and more within one platform instead of having to use multiple platforms. It helps track all campaign efforts under one hub instead of having to analyze multiple platforms.

Hubspot allows me to create multiple campaigns and link all of my efforts together so I can get see the complete picture. I like that I can pull together all the data I need to see what's working and what needs to be tweaked as the campaign runs. I've realized that instead of needing multiple platforms to get something done, I can do everything within the Hubspot portal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
HubSpot review by <span>Maja J.</span>
Maja J.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Reporting, analytics, email marketing (workflows), forms, blogging. These would be my top pics and here's why:

Reporting is very straightforward, detailed and yet easy to read and understand.

Emailing through Hubspot is excellent as you have endless options for segmentation, personalization, and even smart content - depending on the lifecycle stage.

Forms allow you to collect tons of data on your leads and blogging is just super easy - way better than WP.

What do you dislike?

Landing pages could be better. Not easy to create without a developer. They lack ease and options that ClickFunnels or LeadPages have. We had to buy few templates (that range from $20 to $500), and it was still not the best experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair Hubspot with ClickFunnels and Zapier. That will allow you to be more creative with Landing Pages and reap all benefits of HubSpot.

Ultimate goal is always to generate more sales, right? HubSpot allows you to do exactly that, by following inbound strategies, creating value for prospects and generating qualified leads that you further nurture to further stages of buyer's journey.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

HubSpot review by <span>Ryan K.</span>
Ryan K.
Validated Review

Couldn't manage without HubSpot!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. I can create and send an email, update a landing page, manage keywords and SEO and support the sales team with a dynamic CRM tool all in one portal. If anything ever gets too much - there's always someone at the end of a phone who I can call or email and get support in a quick timeframe.

What do you dislike?

There have been (few and far between) a few service outages which were obviously out of HubSpots control over the past year. They were really good in keeping us updated and ensuring the service would be up and running in a short time. The important thing was that none of our data was compromised and the website was still live for prospects to view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had a free trial with fantastic support from the team. When we did purchase we had a three month on boarding process with monthly catch ups and unlimited support from our account manager. After the on boarding we were handed over to a new account manager who has been great in supporting us to implement new features and ideas.

We want to increase our authority on web and make it easier to deliver campaigns. It used to be that we would spend so much time on the admin of the campaign it made it nearly impossible to deliver a great experience for the end user and customer but now we are able to ensure that this is done by using HubSpot to manage campaigns and automate the daunting task of updating CRM and manually inputting data or using disparate systems to get the job done.

HubSpot review by <span>Alicia B.</span>
Alicia B.

Hubspot For the Win!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Their support is incredible! If I ever can't figure something out, I am quick to call them because they are so friendly and eager to help me. Calling into support can be frustrating with most companies but not Hubspot. They make you feel like you're calling your really computer savvy relative. Not to mention they have video classes on how to use their tools effectively in your efforts.

They change with the times. They are always staying up to date and current on how marketing is rapidly evolving and making adjustments to their database to help, while keeping you informed through their blog. Hubspot is my first go-to blog for everything Marketing. It's very fun and easy to use! Especially the new Hubstars rewards program. I feel like a secret Marketing agent, and I get rewarded. So awesome!

What do you dislike?

Their integration with Salesforce isn't the best. Especially if you run a really complex CRM with custom fields to track campaigns and activate leads (our own personal process). I kept having so many issues with this and Hubspot wasn't the best at resolving it. They pretty much just told me to clear up my errors without much training on how exactly to do that.

Solving the need for a all inclusive Marketing software that allows us to nurture our prospects to lead them down the sales funnel and also to nurture our customers to keep renewing with us. It helps immensely with reporting, workflow, list organization and making me look like a boss to my boss.

HubSpot review by <span>Hemang R.</span>
Hemang R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Hubspot is a multi-purpose tool that comes with a least complicated dashboard and has some of the outstanding features. Its use for sales is equally beneficial as it is for marketing.

I user data captured by Hubspot marketing tool is simply awesome. I liked the reports and the user data it captures. Another benefit is the code snippet is well compressed and does not hamper the website's speed.

For sales, it handles the CRM features very nicely. The admin view of the data is very organized.

What do you dislike?

No major loopholes in Hubspot. It has a tendency to sometimes miss the data that comes from secured sites which is a drawback.

We use Hubspot as our sales and marketing tool. We have installed the code on our website and use it to track visitors and formulate marketing strategies around it. We also use it as a CRM to manage sales data.

HubSpot review by <span>Stephanie K.</span>
Stephanie K.

Easy to Use and SO robust

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the easy dashboards, analytics and reports you can get from Hubspot vs some of the other platforms. The social aspect that is built into Hubspot is honestly the best in the market. There is no comparison. When you have an issue the customer service is always helpful and friendly. Also, during implementation, the team is with you every step of the way to make sure that everything is working and customized to your liking and needs.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything. It's easy to use and support is always a question away if you need help. I love how easy it is to use. All their content is helpful too! If i was going to say anything, I would say I wish there was more video content to be able to view - but honestly, that would be the only drawback I could consider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a test demo and try it out. They offer a free trial.

Automated email drip campaigns and social scheduling is a breeze. We needed to find a software that we could implement in many different business models and the implementation of Hubspot was perfect. We've seen great results with Hubspot and we can't wait to see about building out some websites and really getting into the nitty gritty. We can only see us getting more and more involved. It is worth every penny we have invested into this product.

Learn more about HubSpot

HubSpot Videos

Learning about HubSpot?

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.