HubSpot

HubSpot

(2,947)

HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

Work for HubSpot?

Learning about HubSpot?

HubSpot Reviews

Ask HubSpot a Question
Showing 3,270 HubSpot reviews
HubSpot review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.
View Original

"If You're Not Using Hubspot, You Should"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
HubSpot review by Nicolás A.
Nicolás A.

"HubSpot, a milestone before and after, in the way to achieve results for those responsible for Marke"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility that HubSpot gives you to grow and learn together with them with each new activity, module or method that HUBSPOT incorporates into your marketing platform. I value that it is an integrated and easy-to-use digital platform to support marketing, CRM and sales for the whole team. We migrated to the HubSpot platform from several solutions: content such as HootSuite and MailChimp for email marketing. I emphasize that I worked with MARKETO for three years and I can assure you that HUBSPOT surpasses it in the attention service and the assistance of resources to solve problems.

In summary, it became much easier to have our team working on a single platform, with the same metric techniques and business analysis throughout the sales funnel process. We started with a bit, looking for fast profits, with more and more confidence, then we activated more effective tools and improved our ROI.

What do you dislike?

It can be expensive for some business models that use large amounts of lead. It is possible that the values ​​of the prices in Argentina are different from the prices of the USA or the EU.

When you need to work with sales opportunities in different currencies it is not possible. To get a pipeline forecast you can only use one type of currency. In countries like Argentina it is very common to work with services in Argentine pesos and software in dollars, this form is not possible for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. You understand the impact of the incoming marketing methodology. The marketing processes of the new marketing, from the outgoing to the incoming

2. The Academy is an excellent platform, motivates a business model with a new vision.

3. Begin to migrate by stages 'automation gears' to be able to do the same with less staff.

4. It is an intuitive and easy-to-use all-in-one platform to serve your marketing, CRM and sales teams

5. Agile methodologies, is a premise, with shorter meetings with the team based on the boards and KPI.

We made it possible for our entire team to look at the business from the perspective of "Entry Marketing" and we are working on a path to follow our business in an increasingly digital business environment. Our previous experiences of telemarketing, platform orchestration, etc. no longer adequate results were achieved or needed more, it was with the "input marketing methodology" and the unified HubSpot platform that we achieved new results. All the members of our team are certified in Inbound Marketing and it is part of the induction process of a new employee, you must first be certified to start interacting with your colleagues in the same language. The methodology, we make sure that we all understand each other, that, in the same way, of quality on a regular basis to serve our audience, how to distribute our content on the networks automatically, more efficiently and the ability of all. of our efforts and areas where improvements are needed.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

HubSpot review by manuel C.
manuel C.

"perfecta plataforma de automatización de marketing"

What do you like best?

Blog en evolución, plantilla web y herramientas de diseño, y herramientas de correo electrónico, Realmente me gusta, puedo ver todo en un solo sitio. Recibí mis correos electrónicos y también revisé nuestras búsquedas pagas y orgánicas. Es realmente fantástico.

What do you dislike?

Quisiera más herramientas de análisis, aunque están agregando más y mejorando algunas. Se podrían agregar características más útiles a la herramienta de prueba de páginas A / B. Después de usar algo tan simple como MailChimp, Hubspot definitivamente tiene un poco de una curva de aprendizaje. Solo toma un poco de tiempo y realmente no es tan difícil. ¡Aprendo lentamente a veces cuando se trata de nuevo software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot es fácil de usar y satisface la mayoría de nuestras necesidades comerciales. Yo, y otros en mi equipo, hemos experimentado que Hubspot es bastante fácil de adoptar y el soporte ha sido bueno.

Usamos Hubspot para email marketing y nutrición. También para nuestro blog y algunas landing pages. Lo uso principalmente para blogs y páginas web, así como para las herramientas de análisis. Hemos creado campañas y campañas de correo electrónico exitosas con la automatización del correo electrónico de Hubspot; Y disfruto la facilidad de construcción de la página. Todo nuestro equipo puede trabajar en publicaciones de blog, no solo en aquellas con conocimientos de codificación. Hubspot también ha sido fácil de aprender para mí y para otros miembros de mi equipo que eran nuevos.

HubSpot review by Kylee G.
Kylee G.

"Phenomenal software--- still learning it "

What do you like best?

I really like that I can see everything all on one site- I've got my email blasts as well as checking on our paid and organic searches. It is really fantastic.

What do you dislike?

After using something as simple as MailChimp, Hubspot definitely has a bit of a learning curve to it. It just takes a little time and really isn't that difficult. I'm a slow learner sometimes when it comes to new software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to get to know the product. It takes a little bit of doing but is really worth it. I'm still learning it after a couple of weeks but luckily I've had experience with programs similar to this one before.

Being able to go to one spot for our analytics as well as build landing pages is really fantastic. Having all of this in one central spot is key. No more darting around from site to site trying to accomplish everything. I've got it all centralized and the automation is great!

HubSpot review by Elliot P.
Elliot P.

"Robust Marketing Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

Evolving Blog, Web Template and Design Tools, and Email Tools.

What do you dislike?

Would like more analytics tools, though they are adding more and improving some. More useful features could be added to the A/B page testing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is easy to use and satisfies most of our business needs. I, and others on my team, have experienced Hubspot as being pretty easy to adopt and the support has been good.

We use Hubspot for email marketing and nurtures. Also for our blog and some landing pages. I use it mainly for blog and web pages, as well as the analytics tools. We have set up successful email nurtures and campaigns with Hubspot's email automation; and I enjoy the ease of page building. Our entire team is able to work on blog posts, not just the ones with coding knowledge. Hubspot has also been easy to learn for me, and others on my team who were new to it.

HubSpot review by Hannah H.
Hannah H.

"Confusing but ultimately successful"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is a beast. As a company, they really have thought of everything. Their platform is so extensive. No matter your marketing needs, they have a feature that supports it. What I like most about HubSpot is the analytics. You can customize your dashboard so you see the metrics that matter most to you and your company, every time you log in. Our company is extremely data-driven, so it is nice having data on literally everything. How many times an individual person opened your email, whether they read or skimmed it, how your campaign is performing, etc. Their analytics are amazing.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit odd. You can either pay $50 or $800? Quite the jump. I get why they are sunsetting basic...but at the same time it was another opportunity for people to stair step. HubSpot has played a huge role in our company's growth. We are a young 4 year company, and if HubSpot's pricing was what it is now four years ago, there is no way we would have been able to purchase the software and then start selling the services we do now to clients. I get it is an investment, but it is an investment that small, young companies can't pay for. Unless they get starter, which has been improved, obviously, but it still does not include everything a young marketing company would need to get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to money to invest, do it. Get in now. They are absolutely ahead of the game, and their knowledge and experience can really help you get off the ground. Even if you have to start small on one of their Starter hubs, do it. The data and insight you get is amazing.

We have one source for all of our marketing efforts. We do not need 4 different pieces of software to completely market for our clients. HubSpot has everything. That has made it easier to sell to clients as well. If we sell them on Hubspot marketing, it is easier to encourage them and show them the benefit of Sales and Service hubs. They already know HubSpot, they know we are experts with the software, and they don't feel like we are just introducing software after software making them spend money. We are just expanding the software they already use to better support their business.

HubSpot review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"The best as all the softwares developed by hubspot"

What do you like best?

Among the marketing softwares we can find many, but without a doubt the best is Hobspot that takes care of all the monotonous tasks so that you focus on the proposed goals. With Hobspot you can know what your customers do on your website and even when they make their decisions what is a complete follow-up.

What do you dislike?

I really would not have any problem with the software in general, it would only be a small opinion about the language, some sections are completely in English and this is usually a hindrance for those who do not handle much the language, but in general Hobspot is a complete software and any doubt that being present is solved with the help of support.

Hubspot gives me a detailed analysis of those who visit my website, with this my tasks are much easier to perform, when they recommended this software I had no idea how great it is and I am very happy with the results, it does so many things Manage my database and schedule ads on social networks.

HubSpot review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Great CRM and Marketing Automation Tool That is Constantly Bettering Its Platform"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is always improving and offering support and advice to help marketers improve as well. HubSpot values the fact that by improving marketers, their platform will perform its best. The platform is constantly making improvements and staying on the cutting edge of marketing techniques.

The platform is easy to use for users. A large amount of support material in the HubSpot Academy ensures users have all the information needed to make valuable marketing material efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Although support is always available, the support team relies heavily on the HubSpot Academy (Which is available through any HubSpot question Google search). Before I reach out to support, I Google my question as well, it can be frustrating to have the same article I just read that did not solve my problem sent back to me.

The website tools are easy for less technical users but this leads to limited possibilities for more advanced customizations.

Lastly, the emails cookie users, this can be a great asset in tracking users across devices however, this causes issues when contacts forward emails and then have multiple emails/names associated with the same cookied user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of the HubSpot Academy during onboarding to ensure you are taking full advantage of the available features.

Marketing automation is the primary purpose of my HubSpot use. HubSpot has been critical in enabling my clients to create emails quickly, sort email list effectively, and manage workflows comfortably. The free CRM alone offers many benefits but the additional marketing, sales, and service tools enable companies of all sizes to increase their marketing efforts without the need for constant updates and individual emails.

HubSpot review by Julio M.
Julio M.

"We are a growth agency and HubSpot is the perfect technology and company to support us."

What do you like best?

So much to mention, but if I had to concise to two it would be the following:

1. Evolving platform. Never resting on past success and constantly creating technology responding to our agency needs for how dynamic consumerism has become.

2. Incredible Support. From our channel consultant (she rocks) to our Channel Manager (always find a way to help us on-board new clients at the business development level) the support is second to none.

What do you dislike?

What makes HubSpot great is also it's biggest opportunity. The technology evolves SO MUCH that pricing/licensing is adjusted accordingly. This becomes a constant learning process and has to be constantly monitored in order to continue giving correct licensing/pricing information to our clients.

All of our growth strategies are pillared on HubSpot technology - from content strategies to social media postings. HubSpot truly allows us to have a blended offering combining technology and human behavior.

HubSpot review by Arun C D.
Arun C D.

"Fabulous All in One Integrated Digital Platform for Marketing, CRM & Sales"

What do you like best?

An integrated and easy to use digital marketing platform - the Growth Stack - to support marketing, CRM & sales for the entire team. We migrated to the HubSpot platform from a sea of scattered solutions - a Wordpress site with several extensions, keyword research with Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, etc, distribution of social media content via several tools like HootSuite, Gmail & MailChimp for email marketing, etc.

Life became a lot easier to have our team working off a single platform. We started off small and with increasing confidence we turned on more effective tools and improved on our ROI.

What do you dislike?

It can be pricey for some companies. It may not have features that enterprise grade customers may expect - more granular authotization settings, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reasons to consider HubSpot:

1. You understand the impact of inbound marketing

2. You wish to migrate from 'islands of automation' so that you can get a lot more done with fewer motivated staff

3. Intuitive and easy-to-use all-in-one platform to serve your marketing, CRM & sales teams

4. Shorter meetings with the team based on the dashboards

5. The Academy is an excellent platform for driven individuals to go as far as they choose to. Key side effect is that they burnish their personal/professional brand with the certifications and improve their career opportunities.

Getting our entire team to realise that Inbound Marketing was the way forward to drive our business in an increasingly digital business environment. Our previous outbound practices of telemarketing, organising events, etc were failing to produce suitable outcomes. Everyone member of our team is Inbound Marketing certified. It is easier for them to understand why we need to generate high quality content on a regular basis to serve our growing audience, how we can distribute our content on multiple social media platforms in a more automated way to be more efficient, and the ability of everyone to review the analytics to determine the success of our efforts and areas where improvements are required.

HubSpot review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Great Features and Service to Go With!"

What do you like best?

I like how versatile the software is, as we can handle all the social posting, email marketing, managing contacts, workflows, forms, landing pages all in one place. We really don't need to rely on other vendors or platforms to run our Digital Marketing Machine! Service and support is top-notch! And if you follow Hubspot's customer 1st methodology (which is continually evolving), you definitely improve your sales, service and client retention... this is one of the biggest bonuses of working with them in my opinion

What do you dislike?

There are glitches with the social posting features at times, but we handle such a large volume of posts that it is understandable and it relatively minor for us. We always get great service and support to handle the issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate what you need, especially in terms of the # of contacts you upload. This will determine your pricing. But you will find plenty of features for any of your digital marketing needs so take your time to evaluate Hubspot and speak with a representative for customized recommendations.

We can manage all our social posting needs at scale, as we manage a social media campaigns for 200 Franchise locations with over 190 FB pages, 180 Google + pages and multiple Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts. We not only save time with the social posting features but we can see how engaging or effective our content is and easily re-purpose and evaluate it.

HubSpot review by Sergio R.
Sergio R.

"There is no better tool"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy tool to use and get started with if you already know something about inbound marketing. As a platform, it's one of the best I've ever tried. It's really complete and they seem to keep adding new features every now and then. In addition, they have a great partner and certification program. It is a good solution for any marketing agency. HubSpot allows a very high ROI, as it helps you to focus on what really matters, allowing you to automate all other processes and create a fully professional sales funnel.

I recommend anyone to try your free version as they will end up buying it.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the tool is currently a bit high. They should add more capacity to the management accounts. They should also improve onboarding, as it becomes difficult to use in the first few weeks.

HubSpot has helped my agency to unify all the inbound marketing applications we were using into one. We chose this tool because it is much more powerful than other solutions on the market and could help us manage all our leads, keep them organized and automate communication with them.

HubSpot review by Peter D. Z.
Peter D. Z.

"A powerful tool for brand visibility"

What do you like best?

What has been most useful in the planning process for our marketing team is being able to set up a blogging subdomain for our company's website. Really helps boost our SEO.

We are able to manage multiple social media accounts with minimal effort, something that took a lot of time before to post is now super easy to do.

What do you dislike?

The tool is pretty difficult to navigate. There is so much you can do with it which is awesome but the learning curve is intense. The learning curve is very big. get used to learning a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it but come into it with a plan of attack before wasting time on the platform. Take tutorials before signing up and take the support they have seriously. You can't learn this software in a day.

Work on separate things with the rest of your team and divide the workload between everyone

We can post on all social media platforms synonymously.

We are developing a content marketing strategy from the ground up.

We are able to post content for our company through the blogging tool.

We are able to monitor traffic on all platforms including our main website.

We can maintain contact with all our prospects through email campaigns.

HubSpot review by Jacob R.
Jacob R.

"HubSpot is a Game Changer! By Far the Superior Marketing Platform. "

What do you like best?

You can access support via phone, live chat, or their support portal. You can even submit a request for someone to call you...and they'll call within 5 minutes. Support is knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will quickly go find it. You feel like a priority when you talk to support.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that we dislike about HubSpot. By far the most superior marketing platform on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial. No other providers offer this. Get your hands dirty and then ask questions. The platform is robust and will take some time to understand all the ins and outs. But, once you do, you'll be well on your way to marketing success.

HubSpot gives us a 360 degree of all of our marketing activities. It is literally the "hub" of 95% of everything we do. The power in that is that we know what works and what doesn't, which saves us money, time, and makes us look like heroes to management. Design, automation, and integrations are seamless which awesome.

HubSpot review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Trying to be all things to all people but really restrictive"

What do you like best?

not much, I have time to write this review as I cannot access any contacts in my hubspot database. Hubspot works well if you have a small contact set of very high quality leads that you wish to regularly keep up to date with via email and web content. For new customer acquisition at any significant scale outside of email and web it is not fit for purpose. They are not interested in partners who want to CALL their customer base at all so if you need to use CALLING as part of your pre-sales process run from hubspot right now, fast!

What do you dislike?

VERY VERY laggy

regularly unusable timeouts

Its so slow at the best of times

ONLY USE THIS product for email marketing - that is all. Its adaptability is pathetic and it lacks core essential features like a "SEARCH" function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you are doing email marketing ONLY do not bother.

None, but I can say its helped create business problems as the business has had to adapt to hubspot.

HubSpot review by Nick A.
Nick A.

"Great all in one solution for Marketing Automation with loads of useful info for marketers"

What do you like best?

That it has all the bases of Marketing Automation covered and also powers my social and paid campaigns. I can track campaigns from awareness right through to delight in our customer journeys.

I'm using it to publish blog posts, manage landing pages, A/B test, share on social media, publish ads, run remarketing campaigns with smart lists and to push users back and forth between intercom and HubSpot. The HubSpot Knowledge centre is great for learning about the product and self serving from the future (NZ is a day ahead of the rest of the world so we struggle with time frames on a Monday to reach customer support in any US company). I'm keen to explore their bot making tools for Facebook and get really excited that their releases are so frequent.

What do you dislike?

That I can't manage Bing ads in the platform. That would be great. Being able to migrate from other platforms and bring in data would help too. For example migrating from Instapages I'd like to be able to bring across multiple variants and bringing the data across in terms of conversion rates as well would be cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great start and all round platform for a Startup in Early to Mid Stage growth

It's an end to end marketing automation and publishing platform. I'm using it to publish blog posts, share on social media, publish ads, run remarketing campaigns with smart lists and to push users back and forth between intercom and HubSpot.

HubSpot review by Christian E.
Christian E.

"My first 8 weeks"

What do you like best?

It's easy. Lots of helpful articles and even the chat and phone support has been great. This level of support gives me confidence. It's a big program so sometimes it's a matter of just finding what you're looking for and the help quickly answers that.

What do you dislike?

I'm not as impressed with their CMS program, which they call HubSpot COS. It's not as built out as WordPress and it's been a frustrating part. When we went with HubSpot we wanted a nice WYSIWYG web building tool because we want/need a simple website structure but even with what they have, we nee someone with a deeper understanding of HTML and other web languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool. It's easy and there is quite a bit of support. I'm up in the air with the COS tool so consider this if you want to use HubSpot as a CMS. I'm sure once we get it up and running we'll be good.

Customer insights. We expect HubSpot to help us understand or customer's digital experience with us better and to make slight modifications to make their experience better. So far, we have seen help with our social media, emails and forms.

HubSpot review by Clwyd P.
Clwyd P.

"HubSpot is the key platform for our business"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive functionality across marketing, sales and customer support. This is matched with a strong emphasis on ease of use which is important to get user buy-in.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved at enterprise level. This seems to be related to the regular additions and updates to the system. It can sometimes be seen that new functions are released without equivalent reporting capability. However, this is generally only a matter of a time delay before this catches up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put aside internal resource or work with an experienced agency and commit to a full implementation across sales and marketing to get the full return on investment.

At Whitehat (https://www.whitehat-seo.co.uk) we originally purchased professional HubSpot marketing to assist our own marketing efforts and added the free CRM to replace the professional Salesforce licence we had in place. We had a massive amount of success within the first 9 months of use and made the decision to become HubSpot partners to offer this as a solution to our own clients. We have since grown to become HubSpot platinum partners. The ROI is very strong but requires a commitment on the part of the business to embrace the inbound methodology.

HubSpot review by Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.

"Hubspot great! But not as all encompassing as one would think."

What do you like best?

I love all the abilities to create workflows and entire campaigns from start to finish. I like the ability to view analytics and the views of entire analytics of all campaigns and the ability to go into each singular campaign and view it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you cannot post a video to Linked in through social media automation. That seems very silly that a platform with such vastness would not allow you to post a video which is something marketers value to get their message seen and heard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if the price is really worth what you would need this platform for. There are a lot of other platforms out there (which I am experienced in using) that offer a lot of the same things for a competitive price.

I think HubSpot solves the bandwidth issue that encompasses most small business'. Usually the marketer or sales person would not have the time to go and post each email or social post and then go back and check of all the engagement and optimize and then send another email and cordinating social post to those who engaged highly with them. HubSpot allows these companys to create a campaign in advance and then decide which group of people gets what communications from them ahead of time so that their efforts can more closely be focused on sales and also the optimization and monitoring of the campaign.

HubSpot review by Alexandru D.
Alexandru D.

"Extremely useful service that would positively impact on running business"

What do you like best?

The integration with third party services such as Mailchimp and Wordpress for contact forms and lead capturing. The ease of use and the integration are the features that makes this software standing apart from the competitors. The pricing can be improved in lowering the fees, but on what it provides, it would be fair enough. The customisation of the integration plugin with Wordpress is very well done and it can be easily integrated with Wordpress platform as plugin.

What do you dislike?

A design declutter would look easier to use. The minimalism in UX would look for sure better. It is not a lack of feature that would impact on using, but a plus. Basically no contrary opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the solution that is extremely easy to implement, it is a out of the box, marketing oriented service that simply can be used by startups or corporate users. There are a lot of documents available, marketing guides and all kind of resources that can be extremely useful to novices in marketing . It is simply, on my opinion, the best solution for marketing purposes.

The integration of GDPR compliant contact forms, mailing lists and CRM services plus management of contacts. The lead capturing script is simply brilliant. We could capture on a daily basis the visitors and it automatically pushes the contact, GDPR checked, to Mailchimp service, associated with the list of choice.

HubSpot review by Tess S.
Tess S.

"Awesome training videos, streamlined process for social posting, great techincal support"

What do you like best?

As someone who is still new to marketing, HubSpot's training videos and customer support were especially helpful starting out. HubSpot makes creating and promoting content across social platforms easy and straight-forward. Emails, too, have the templates and tools we need to create, edit, and review our emails collaboratively. We can also see advanced analytics for how our emails performed and what links people clicked.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see video integration for social media platforms. Currently, I have to upload videos in each platform to have a native video appear rather than a link. If there's a way to link HubSpot and YouTube, as well, that would help us, too. With video content growing in importance for our marketing strategy, it's becoming harder to measure our social engagement because we currently can't track that in HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The training videos alone make this product well worth it. But the analytics and easy of use are exceptional -- I wish I used this earlier!

Streamlining our marketing efforts -- collaborative editing has made the creation process simpler, and HubSpot's advanced analytics helps us measure how we are doing.

We are also starting to use HubSpot to track our leads from Facebook ads, which has been good so far. Their training video on creating a "Greatest Hits" grid to optimize Facebook ads was very helpful when we sat down to discuss our ad strategy.

HubSpot review by Megan  M.
Megan M.

"Super User Friendly"

What do you like best?

My team reviewed several marketing automation software options and settled on HubSpot mainly because of the usability. We really have limited IT support, so we needed something with a user friendly interface and the ability to do everything we need ourselves.

What do you dislike?

The HubSpot mobile app is a disappointment. You can't use it for social media, which is really the one thing we'd like to use it for. Having to log on to a desktop in order to send out a tweet is a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go through a Hubspot partner for HubSpot set up and templating. A partner can also work on getting a good discount and negotiating a good price. The self-navigated online training is excellent, and the help functionality can answer pretty much any questions you may have. Make sure going into it you have developed good protocols for organization and approval management. It's easy to get disorganized or mess up others' work if you are not paying close attention, but this is probably the case with any marketing automation software. I can't comment on the CRM functionality because we use a different program, but it looks pretty robust. Might be a one stop shop solution if you don't already have another CRM.

We are using HubSpot to manage our email marketing, contact management, gated content, social media monitoring and lead management. With Hubspot we are now able to track our ROI in a much more meaningful way.

HubSpot review by Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

"Easy to Use, But Could Use More Detail"

What do you like best?

The UX of this tool is amazing. It is easy to navigate, quick to learn and easy on the eyes. I enjoy using the tool and find that most of the insights it provides are applicable to my daily work. It also gives me insight into areas I would not have otherwise thought were important.

What do you dislike?

I wish the social tools had more insight into what times and days perform the best for our audience. For example, it could say that the best time to post on FB for our company is at 10am on Tuesdays based on past performance of our social posts.

It helps with my marketing reporting (weekly, monthly, yearly) and gives us insight into what content is performing best on our site. I really appreciate the social scheduling tool because I can schedule posts when I am out of the office. I also love the RSS feed functionality because it ensures timely scheduling of blog posts each day.

HubSpot review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Great tool but has some serious drawbacks"

What do you like best?

The insight into website behavior and the use of CRM to track all interactions with customers is huge. I also really like the reporting features, the analytics I need are at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Their email builder and landing page builder are woefully behind their competitors. It's almost comical how out of step the builders are compared to others.

I also and disappointed in their meeting scheduler because it does not provide the flexibility of other meeting scheduling software that allows you to present your availability in 15 minute increments. With HubSpot, if you set up a 60-minute meeting, it only presents available times to meet in 60-minute blocks of time, severely limiting the times presented to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask to see all functionality and compare to your current solution.

We're solving the problem of streamlining our marketing automation and CRM functions and have benefited greatly with increased awareness of where our customers are coming from, how they interact with us and how we communicate with them.

HubSpot review by Karen G.
Karen G.

"We Love Hubspot For All The Things"

What do you like best?

Hubspot has everything in 1 spot making life so so so so so simple. Analytics all play off of each other so we can make quick decisions. Nothing is holding us back from making decisions based off of data in our start up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we run into very weird bugs that takes support days to figure out. I wish the process of getting questions answered was quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to talk to a sales rep so you can get the best deal. Also make sure that you sign up for Inbound! It is an amazing conference and allows you to stay in the loop. You also need to 100% get the most out of your onboarding. We over utilized everything that was offered to us.

We are getting more leads, closing more deals, and improving our site traffic

HubSpot review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"For smaller business, more user-friendly than Marketo, more powerful than similar alternatives!"

What do you like best?

So far, the people! I have experienced the best support and customer service since day 1 searching for a marketing automation and sales support tool to integrate with our CRM. The educational resources and intuitive setup structure is amazing, and so far I haven't run into a single task or feature I want to take advantage of, even when looking for features I used in my past life as a Certified Marketo user.

What do you dislike?

That I can't wave my magic wand and know how to do all-the-things right now! Even having used other marketing automation platforms, there is a learning curve to mastering the features and integrations of HubSpot. Comes with the territory!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework! When you start digging in and asking real questions of HubSpot and other similar competitors, it becomes immediately clear that HubSpot is superior. Competitors try to hide some of the ways that HubSpot is better, like their integrations, pricing increases, workflow builder, and customer service support. It's also very clear how much HubSpot truly values their customers and customer experience. Every other platform we looked at charges for support and setup services, whereas with HubSpot it is free for ALL users 100% of the time (other than a small 1-time setup fee, which still saves you thousands every year over competitors).

We have been able to get rid of 6+ redundant and manual marketing system that we were using previously to piece-meal together a marketing automation solution from landing pages, email marketing, marketing automation, blogging, social media, paid ads, and more.

HubSpot review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"A robust platform that succeeds at just about every level."

What do you like best?

That you provide a robust marketing platform with ways of leveling up is GENIUS!!! You could simply have an awesome platform and I'd still probably find you valuable but that you offer TRAINING too makes you a winner. Not only that but any time we've had a question, I've been SHOCKED at how much you invest in supporting your clients. You clearly understand that the service you provide goes beyond the software.

Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I don't like seeing things I don't have a license for. I'm a marketing customer but I have access to the Sales stuff and now the Support stuff. Feels cluttering at the least and a cheap practice most software companies try to use to incent you to buy more stuff.

Where do I begin?! Last year, we lost a lot of marketing experience with some senior people leaving. It was an existential moment for us; how would we build a marketing and growth strategy without that experience. We found Hubspot and it gave us the training wheels we needed to divert the funds we would have otherwise spent on senior marketing people into other areas because of the robust training and certification you offer.

AND it's allowed us to increase our engagement rates because of the access to Workflows and automation. Amazing!

HubSpot review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Definite process improvement"

What do you like best?

This was our first experience with a marketing automation suite, so we appreciated the ease of use through a clean, easy to understand UI, and how helpful all of the support staff was, from our salesperson to our onboarding specialist to our account manager. Additionally, the resources library is constantly a massive benefit.

What do you dislike?

We have a unique case with our in-house data management, and HubSpot's platform often isn't able to accommodate some of our specific use cases. To that end, as we try to build workarounds, the lack of a sandbox environment means that mistakes are costly. Additionally, much of the contact specific engagement data (specific pages viewed, list of emails opened, etc.) isn't exportable, nor available through the API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your data needs. If you require any specific data constructions, make sure you discuss HubSpot's ability to accommodate.

We've been able to define a lead flow and begin proper attribution between marketing and sales, which we never had the capability of before. As a result, we've become far more efficient in allocating our sales team's time and attention and more responsive to their needs and the needs of our leads, opportunities, and clients.

HubSpot review by Stephen l.
Stephen l.

"Very little support / not for small companies or small teams"

What do you like best?

I loved the idea, what was promised, the process

What do you dislike?

Our marketing firm (ex) pushed us to sign a one year contract. I asked the firm why we needed to sign up so early in the project, we hadn't even agreed upon messaging. They said "trust us" and we did. Months later, any free product or limited campaign tool could've managed our single posting. We parted ways with the marketing company and I contacted Hubspot and requested a review. I found out we had a support person assigned to our account (NOT once did he reach out to us, only communicated with the marketing company. We signed the contract, we paid the bill.). His review showed what we already knew, the marketing firm did not set it up properly and Hubspot was underutilized. I learned that without a solid plan, the tool is not necessary. Its like owning carpentry tools without any wood. I also learned that Hubspot prefers their relationship with the marketing firms that push their products over their direct clients. We have canceled our agreement 7 months in and they not once asked us why or tried to support us to win us back. I spoke with the support specialist ONCE. $12,000 down the drain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan. If you are rely on a third party, make sure you have a relationship directly with Hubspot. I'm sure the tool works..but like any process, if one spot in the wheel is not working, it will likely fail.

None - Without a plan and a supportive team, processes will fail.

HubSpot review by James M.
James M.

"A game changer for businesses and careers"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design and ever-growing features make HubSpot a blast to use. Thanks to HubSpot I've saved time, developed great new skills, and it's helped me and the corporations I work for grow at a great rate.

What do you dislike?

The CRM is limited in its functionality in terms of cross referencing data sets from across the platform in Contacts, Companies and Deals, making reporting fiddly at times, and leaving us with somewhat no improvement on ease of mastering our metrics within the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent customer service, and a platform that does everything you need when it comes to web 2.0. Don't think twice.

Automating our prospects journey. We join up information on how our contacts view our site, email and content to personalise the information they receive, which has led to ever increasing conversion rates. The cluster approach to content has transformed our fortunes in a section of the industry that is set to grow rapidly in the coming months. With this we've ranked on page 1 for multiple terms, saved a great amount of time, and helped live up to our brand promise to prospects.

HubSpot review by Alana P.
Alana P.

"Hubspot is Great Platform For Those with some HTML/CSS Knowledge"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Hubspot is that they have a set of templates that you can choose from to create your landing pages and emails from. These templates are already optimized for mobile, so that makes it easier. It is also nice to be able to directly edit some light code. This tool is also amazing for finding HIGHLY detailed information on your website visitors and email opens.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot can be challenging in the sense that it is not quite as intuitive as you may think when attempting to build more robust campaigns. You definitely need a single person devoted to the inbound activity on the platform. It also comes with some limitations to the customization on their templates. If you dont have light HTML/CSS knowledge you will be in serious trouble when trying to do a lot of customizations on a webpage or email template. The other negative would be that the customization process for the email template is very different from the landing page, which seems counterintuitive to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot will give you great insight into the audience you are attempting to reach. You will get very detailed information on your campaigns and it ties in very nicely with you social media activity as well.

We have a serious lack of inbound marketing resources and tools. Before Hubspot we used Salesforce only. We now have an integration with Salesforce. While there is some overlap between the platforms, I do find Hubspot to have some unique properties that complement Salesforce.

HubSpot review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"HubSpot review from B2B inbound marketing exec"

What do you like best?

Very natural and easy to use software. Includes lots of training and certification's so can be used if you're a beginner and also if you're a really experienced marketer as well. Really good resource for teams that want to write content such as blogs, eBooks etc, send out personalized emails and other tasks all on the same user platform. Very helpful with data analysis and measuring all different types of metrics - the dashboard provides good visuals and graphs.

What do you dislike?

In order to pass some certification's you have to submit a practical assessment. This can often take a while to be graded and returned to you. Some modules remain locked until you have received the practicum back, causing delays in getting certified.

Adds on through HubSpot are expensive, some clients do not want to pay out for these extras.

I am an Inbound Marketing Exec who uses HubSpot on a daily basis. The company I work for, Strategic IC, is a B2B digital marketing agency that help clients generate qualified leads via inbound marketing and sales, social media and open source web development. We are a Gold Certified HubSpot partner and therefore also promote the use of HubSpot to our own clients. We use HubSpot to run various different Inbound campaigns, and create lots of landing pages and CTA's through HubSpot. HubSpot is used throughout the whole of the company and is a very easy and intelligent tool to use. We and also our clients that have bought HubSpot have experienced good results from using the tools it provides. We have experienced a much bigger increase in traffic, leads and conversions since using HubSpot.

HubSpot review by Jenna T.
Jenna T.

"HubSpot is Exactly What We Needed"

What do you like best?

While we have only been using the platform for just over a year, I love how easy to use and navigate HubSpot is. Everything we need to know about our leads and customers is right inside HubSpot. We love having access to this wealth of information.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to set everything up to work the way you want it to, because of this we haven't made as much progress in implementing all of the capabilities as we had hoped by this time, particularly with the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to plan your goals and implementation strategy. Go through as many HubSpot certification courses as you can, it will really help you understand how all the piece work together.

We are able to better track and understand our customers and leads. We can now make informed business decisions based on the actual data available to us through HubSpot.

HubSpot review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"Hubspot is a premier marketing automation platform with great functionality"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to create branded templates and make sure our inbound and outbound marketing materials were unified. Hubspot also has a really fabulous support team that's incredibly responsive and goes the extra mile to help our team succeed.

What do you dislike?

It was sometimes tough to navigate through the design manager and the page builder when you're trying to debug an issue on a landing page or email. simplifying the custom code section might help that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is powerful, complex, modern, and updated frequently - perfect for the agile content marketing team.

We chose hubspot because we wanted a more seamless integration with our salesforce and a better lead scoring process. hubspot has definitely helped us reach those goals - and our entire team has a more efficient workflow because of it.

HubSpot review by Shashi Y.
Shashi Y.

"HubSpot offers easy to use, cost effective solutions for CRM, Sales and Marketing modules."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that HubSpot's CRM module is free and they offer basic versions for Sales and Marketing modules. The interface is very user friendly, intuitive and supports customization. The service provided by HubSpot team has been outstanding. We have researched on several CRM solutions, and HubSpot stood out to be the best for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be better. I currently cannot cross report between Contacts and Engagements, which is very crucial for our analytics. Also, more options should be available for data exports, so we could at-least create reports manually.

We are an educational institution, and we are trying to solve the problem of tracking engagements with our faculty, students and staff in one single place. With HubSpot, all the tracking happens right from the portal, and we are able to go back and look at the activity history and run analytics using custom dashboards.

HubSpot review by Natasha  H.
Natasha H.

"HubSpot Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that HubSpot is a CRM and marketing platform all in one! Not only is HubSpot very user-friendly, but it has great reporting tools; you can create custom dashboards to keep an eye on your campaigns or analyze specific elements of your campaigns individually. For example, the 'analyze' tool in email allows you to compare the performance of your emails with a handy benchmark table showing your company averages. You can also use HubSpot to schedule social content, publish web content, and track leads as they progress through the funnel (you can see when a lead last opened an email, downloaded a content offer, or engaged with an article on your blog). HubSpot also comes with templates which are very easy to use and can also be customized. They are also good at keeping on top of regulations and new tech developments - for example, in response to Twitter's new rules they have changed the scheduling options. HubSpot has also recently introduced a Shutterstock tool for social media posts which is going to make scheduling so much easier and quicker. It's great that they're always introducing new features. Cannot recommend enough!

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint so far is that a couple of contacts have merged when a new contact has submitted a form by clicking on a forwarded email from someone already in the database. I believe they are working on solving this though!

HubSpot CRM has enabled our clients to capture leads in a single database and then nurture them with highly personalized and targeted campaigns - HubSpot has made it easy to track campaign progress and increase conversions!

HubSpot review by Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.

"Hubspot is the best!"

What do you like best?

Hubspot makes marketing easy and fun. It also allows for seamless integration with other platforms for a one-place-fits-all software. I like that I can create posts, emails, campaigns, etc. and track all of it with their easy-to-use platform. It also helps that I can show my clients how and why certain efforts work better than others. I'm a huge fan of their personalization and growth-driven design aspects as well. Their Hubspot Academy also allows for me to further my marketing knowledge to best assist my clients.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Hubspot. It's extremely user-friendly, even for my clients who have no idea what they're doing. I guess the one thing I'm not a fan of is that multiple agencies cannot get credit for the work they do for the same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a social media assistant such as Sprout, an email tool such as MailChimp, and a separate campaign creation tool, I would recommend switching to Hubspot. You can do all of that and more within one platform instead of having to use multiple platforms. It helps track all campaign efforts under one hub instead of having to analyze multiple platforms.

Hubspot allows me to create multiple campaigns and link all of my efforts together so I can get see the complete picture. I like that I can pull together all the data I need to see what's working and what needs to be tweaked as the campaign runs. I've realized that instead of needing multiple platforms to get something done, I can do everything within the Hubspot portal.

HubSpot review by Devyn B.
Devyn B.

"Changed My Worklife"

What do you like best?

The training is second to none. HubSpot Academy not only makes you a good HubSpot user but a great marketer as well. The things I have learned during the certification process have significantly raised my earning potential.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that my contacts threshold only increases, but never decreases. If I clean out my database of leads that one of the sales team dumps in, we still have to pay for the same number of contacts.

The dashboard is a one stop shop for our analytics and sales. One of the key benefits has been seeing how our campaigns have been coming along, and how we can implement ABM in an effective manner. The ability to capture leads from the website directly into the CRM is a huge win for us, as well.

HubSpot review by Simi H.
Simi H.

"Great for workflows,automation, and lead nurturing, with some lingering bugs"

What do you like best?

Very good at a workflows, building smart email lists, and analytics

What do you dislike?

Social media offerings are weak and not remotely as good as managing social media directly on the platforms. Also their Salesforce integration still has some bugs that they weren't able to solve, and their customer technical support is ok, but the reps sometimes take a while to actually understand the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best parts are emails, workflows, forms, and landing pages. Worst parts are social media and landing page templates - it is a nightmare to set up decent templates. They'll help you in the beginning as part of your setup fee but if you change your design or branding or want something custom you need a coder.

Automating our marketing, lead scoring, creating automatic replies based on complicated logic trees. It saves our sales team a lot of time, and they know that leads get automatic replies to their inquiries and they will go through the right nurturing process.

HubSpot review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Far better than expected"

What do you like best?

The ability to send emails EASILY from contact info. We switched from Insightly and found this much smoother and easier to access. The hype of the salesperson turned out to be true.

What do you dislike?

The graphics are pedestrian. Simple blue blocks. We also would like to classify different leads for different products. We came up with a workaround but they could have made that aspect easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good price, easily understandable, delivered what the account executive said it would

Follow up on sales and PR leads. No longer a need to cut'n'paste. We have enjoyed the email component from within the program. Tracking and follow up with notes are fine. Required practically no training. An experienced employee can train new employees on the program. Don't know if their customer service is good or not because have yet to have any need to contact them.

HubSpot review by Shannon C.
Shannon C.

"Constantly updating to add new features "

What do you like best?

I have been using Hubspot since 2013 and can honestly say that Im excited to see what new features they will add. They have continuously listened to their users and improved their product. I think their workflow for emails and other triggers is the easiest I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

I wish their export capabilities would improve but its not too much of a blocker.

Automating any and everything through Hubspot is the best. You can save so much time being able to set and forget things in Hubspot and really easily see if something is going wrong. I have used every part of Hubspot over the past 5 years from sales to email marketing and social to hosting a website and I am happy with each in its own way.

HubSpot review by Paulo Henrique L.
Paulo Henrique L.

"By far the best option for mid-sized, B2B companies that are serious about digital marketing"

What do you like best?

Most "suite of tools" marketing products are in fact focused in just one or two tools or functionalities, all the others being an afterthought.

That's not the case with HubSpot. HubSpot invests heavily in R&D, and is continuously improving the existing tools and launching new ones. They also do a great job of educating marketing professionals not just about how to use the software, but also about strategy, concepts and best pratices.

What do you dislike?

I do think the HubSpot CMS has a long way to go before it's as easy to use as it should be. It still requires quite a bit of technical knowledge, and for non-coders, the learning curve is steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a marketer's perspective, technology should be always seen as a means to an end. Specifically, to support whatever strategy you ALREADY have in place that needs implementation.

I've seen it time and again: marketers who think that purchasing some fancy tools pretty much guarantees the success of their projects. It does not. If you START with the technology, quite simply, you're doing it wrong.

If you have no idea what your actual business goals are (sales, revenue, growth, etc.), or who your prospective buyers are, you should fix these problems first. Invest the time and effort to create a strategy that is coherent with your business goals and your audience.

I have implemented marketing strategies in 50+ companies relying heavily on HubSpot as a tool. The business goals tipically are generating demand (increasing traffic), increase conversion rates along the sales funnel and, most importantly, improving the overall buyer/customer experience as a way to shoten sales cycles, increase the perception of value towards the product/service and anything else that might help accomplish the ultimate goals of bringing down the cost of customer acquisition and increase customer lifetime value.

HubSpot review by Carlo Raphael P.
Carlo Raphael P.

"Satisfaction Rating!"

What do you like best?

This tool is user friendly due to its social media-like interface. Almost everyone in my team familiarized using it easily and quickly. And I am not just talking about my colleagues in 20s in age, but even for my seasoned colleagues. We like the features of it from the interface and to its usages and/or functions. We are also amazed with how it can easily and effectively be used when it comes to communicating with our customers. We are able to hit our daily target with the help of this tool.

What do you dislike?

In the span of time of using this tool, one dilemma that we experienced was the cutting in and out of the line whenever we take phone calls due to intermittent internet connection which significantly affected the way we communicate with our customers. There are times that we were speaking with our customers and the line becomes fragmentary due to poor connection since this is internet based tool. I know that the problem is not the Hubspot itself but the poor internet connection. Our company is doing something to go about the main problem and that is stabilizing our connection for the good of our business. Until then I could say that there will be the same experience in terms of using this tool. I am pretty sure that Hubspot can be a powerful tool for a certain business or organization to be successful in their endeavors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would definitely recommend this to others because it's user friendly.

Creating accounts of customers, and directly communicating them through phone and email.

HubSpot review by Donna K.
Donna K.

"Amazing marketing automation, blogging and social solution"

What do you like best?

The ease of use...we started using it the very first day we bought it. Which is unheard of. The setup is super simple, and you can use the features from day 1. What I like most is the guided onboarding through the training section. You can customize the training, add/remove steps, and it is all intuitive with links to explain anything you don't know how to do or where to find.

What do you dislike?

It is very pricey, and there are so many features it can be a little overwhelming at first. They are pretty flexible with discounts for prepaying, and they throw in some bonus contacts usually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in it - it is worth every penny. Negotiate for some up front discounts, they will work with you to close the deal. Also, get the reports package. It is an extra $200/month but you will want it.

We have been able to streamline our communications with clients and prospects, and the individual sales reps can send their own templates out which has been great. We've also learned a lot about content marketing and strategies to employ every day. We have eliminated the painful newsletter creation process that we had with our old solution (it was a nightmare). We save at least a few hours each month using the super simple templates for our email blasts. We haven't done a ton of personalization yet, but we expect to use those features to help increase our open and click through rates.

HubSpot review by Karenny P.
Karenny P.

"Complete organization, to manage the information of my clients"

What do you like best?

Since using HubSpot I have been able to organize all the information of my clients and link them, everything is within my reach with a single Click. To be able to have the information of the company (telephones, employees, link of the page, among other aspects) and each one of the contacts with which I am constantly related is incredible. Besides that it offers the possibility to send emails, assign tasks or schedule calls is sensational, in a few words it is my current agenda taken to the technological option. I can access my user from any device and without any restrictions.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint or displeasure that I can have about HubSpot, is its slowness to upload information at the same time as my colleagues, the box that we own can sometimes collapse, however it is not something bigger because when refreshing the page, the data admitted we will see them without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use and management offered by HubSpot is super simple and easy. As a working group, we use it in a sensational way since we can all see the information of our clients, be directly informed with them or if they have opened our emails if they have checked our website, there are many tools that they have given us at the moment of use it, for that and other aspects, we would recommend it.

HubSpot has helped us enormously in getting new customers and tracking those who have already acquired our services, keeping in touch with them is the first thing for us to know that our work is going well. For this reason, HubSpot is one of our most used tools and the extension it has with Gmail has served us without any inconvenience when sending e-mails. Its templates facilitate the information and make us more productive as a team.

HubSpot review by Amanda N.
Amanda N.

"Hubspot Makes Marketing Easier"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is a super intuitive tool that offers a ton of features to help grow your business. What I like most about it is that is truly all-encompassing. You can manage every part of your marketing and sales funnel from this platform and it removes the need for a plethora of tools. I also really enjoy the enormous amount of educational content they provide on their methodology and software as well as industry events like INBOUND.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes HubSpot implements aesthetic updates that take a bit of time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're already on another marketing automation platform, I recommend leveraging a strategic partner to help you migrate your data and reconfigure processes in the new platform for you. HubSpot has a ton of agency partners that can handle your migration so that your team can focus on driving revenue.

We host our website on the HubSpot COS and implement all marketing activities through HubSpot and we do the same for our clients. Hosting on the COS and using it for marketing activities makes life a lot easier because all updates to both the website and marketing content is being done within a single comprehensive platform.

HubSpot review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"HubSpot is an Essential Tool for Growing Your Business and Tracking Your Sales/Marketing Performance"

What do you like best?

HubSpot has been firing on all cylinders lately with the release of new tools, improved performance updates, and expanding integrations. Their platform has really impressed me with its user-friendly GUI, which allows you to spend more time being productive, and less time trying to figure the system out. My experience with other similar software has been that you need training on the software just to get started, and productivity doesn't actually occur until after months of setup and testing. I was able to start developing marketing campaigns and dashboard reports within days of receiving access. Their project management tool helps walk you through each step of the setup process, and their customer support is world-class. Now I can launch marketing campaigns, follow-up with leads, and track ROI from one system.

What do you dislike?

This software has everything covered, so in order to actually point out an issue, I will have to be extremely technical in nature. One thing is true - they listen to their customers and act quickly on providing solutions to whatever obstacles are inquired about. They do need to find a way to allow for deal records to be updated via a workflow from the contact record. A feature that logs incoming calls and not just outgoing calls would be useful as well, but I think that they are actually working on both of these. On the surface, I have no complaints, and anything negative I have to say would be very particular that only extensive users would identify with. I found myself being so surprised by all of the features that when something wouldn't work out exactly like I thought it should, I would be shocked. You mean to tell me that this software can't babysit my children, wash my car, or mow my lawn???

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure of the powerful tools it has, take advantage of their university classes and tutorials.

We are able to manage and track the entire sales and marketing process through automated marketing campaigns, administrative workflows, sales reports and dashboards, and customer communications.

HubSpot review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"HubSpot has been very helpful in assisting me with my daily calls and tasks for work."

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to organize my callouts based on specific criteria. If I haven't contacted someone during the quarter, I can filter them down and establish a callout queue where I can get through those calls in no time and without much effort in locating those individuals. I feel a lot more organized now.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about HubSpot, but I would say that it would be best to be able to pin any task to the top of the page instead of only making it notes that can be pinned. I will be on a call and include important notes in the description section for my director, but then I have to form another note with the exact same information before I can pin it. It would just be more convenient is all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system to use if you are in business. It seriously organizes everything in a way that is easy to follow. Your customers can easily be tracked, and you know exactly what has been with them and where they are heading with your company.

I feel that our goals as a team are being met a lot more quickly because of HubSpot. We are able to track what we are doing and keep each other informed with how detailed the history is on our customers. It is a great way for us to see what our teammates are accomplishing or where they are struggling. We then can change our goals or focus on what needs to be improved upon.

HubSpot review by Jeremy O.
Jeremy O.

"Forward-thinking Marketing Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

Hubspot continues to lead the marketing automation pack. Their outstanding support and new products are great. A limiting factor is that they do ensure your "white-hat" when it comes to using their platform, it is their reputation after all.

What do you dislike?

Some new features are not in-line with their platforms older products and it is sometimes not clear if you need to have some features enabled to get the best & intended use out of them, i.e. website hosting and conversion tracking don't work if your not using their web hosting (but it seems like they are moving in the right direction but this is as of Apr 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great forward leading Digital Marketing platform, most definitely worth the price, but consider if you really do need all the bells and whistles. Pretty good al a cart approach for paying for the features you need and not ones you don't use.

We automate our entire email outreach and nuturing campaigns, as well as using their social media posting tool to plan our social campaigns. The content marketing component is awesome, but ran into issues since we don't host our website on HS.

HubSpot review by Eric D.
Eric D.

"Marketing automation made easy"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is a power, yet easily to use platform that gives marketing professionals the tools to manage a variety of campaigns. Originally focused mostly on inbound marketing, HubSpot has grown to support a variety of marketing strategies as well as providing CRM and sales tools to manage the complete buyer's journey. The platform is constantly improving with new features rolling out on a monthly basis. Support is always available to help with questions and there's a robust network of integration partners to further enhance the platform. Integrations continue to be enhanced as new services are made available to connect 3rd party tools.

What do you dislike?

While the proprietary COS is easy to use once setup, making changes outside your templates (especially when it comes to styling) requires a strong knowledge of CSS. What might seem like simple changes to styles sometimes require real-world coding experience to change. COS also lacks the robust plug-in ecosystem similar to WordPress. That means adding things widgets to your webpages can be overly complicated or impossible. That said, they have already announced enhancements which will bring more flexibility. That will be a welcome addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a company, HubSpot has been excellent to work with and as a product, we have been impressed with the overall capability provided out of the box and the ways the system can be extended through 3rd party integrations. I'd highly recommend it to anyone considering a new marketing automation system.

We had previously been on Pardot and found the tool needlessly complicated and poor at reporting and tracking campaign performance. While HubSpot suffers from some inflexibilities with their reporting tool, overall it was a huge leap forward from what we had in Pardot. We've seen a dramatic decrease in the time it takes to create a new campaign and management of existing campaigns is much more straight forward.

Learn more about HubSpot

HubSpot Videos

Learning about HubSpot?

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.