HubSpot

HubSpot

934 ratings
11019.310
Watch a Demo
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

HubSpot Reviews (1101 reviews)

• In my opinion Hubspot is the best integrated inbound marketing tool in the market. It has all the tools you need to implement an inbound strategy. Moreover is a very...Read More
    0 dr  grfylb9k tt2flkkgzq ln5erni27cbpgml7mllmfrqut9p71jltxvlnppgh21tgtornc6b6
    Sandra A.
  • The HubSpot software is so intuitive. Creating emails, blogposts, landing pages in Hubspot has helped my team cut their work in half. We all really enjoy the clean and...Read More
    Logan F.
G2 Crowd User: Julie V.
Validated Review

Do you prefer investing time and money in technology or in results?

What do you like best?

HubSpot software gathers together the essential elements of digital marketing and puts them to work in a unified process called inbound marketing, which is much more powerful than using elements like social media, email marketing, analytics on their own. I have been in digital marketing since 2000 and HubSpot is my favorite tool.

In a nutshell, HubSpot has freed my time from getting tools to work and gathering data to easily seeing and sharing campaign results and improving strategy. Strategy is where the value in digital marketing lies. Other marketing software can be heavy on technological implementation, while HubSpot implementation is about learning how to start deploying campaigns that generate results.

What do you dislike?

HubSpot seems to go through and re-invent each component of the company fairly frequently. The only areas that were not state-of-the-art at this writing were the billing system -- renewal notices could be automated into a workflow. In the file system it would be nice if you could see the list of all images and not have to tab through many pages. Both of these are not game-changers for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't push the free trial button too soon.

First, go through the Inbound marketing certification or some of the blogs on creating your first inbound campaign.

Create your own test campaign involving the goals and tasks you usually perform.

Then start a trial when you have time to set up this campaign (week one of trial)

Check the results weekly at minimum and by the final week of the trial (4) look at the reports and see what you have learned.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

HubSpot has helped solve the business problems of having a beneficial online presence and knowing the return on investment.

I have gained customers (other businesses) who also need to solve those problems since my service is marketing strategy.

Benefits include: 1) focusing on the rewarding part of marketing = getting results

2) working with a company whose employees are a pleasure to interact with

3) 1 + 2 have increase my personal satisfaction at work to a level where I actually love what I do for a living

G2 Crowd User: Adam W.
Validated Review

HubSpot - The Best Marketing Automation Solution on the Market.

What do you like best?

Having used Marketo, Pardot, and Eloqua before making the transition to HubSpot - I feel comfortable saying, HubSpot is the most dynamic and easiest to use out of the box, marketing automation solution on the market.

HubSpot's plethora of tools enables our marketing team to do everything from building site and landing pages, to managing social media, publishing blog articles, improving search engine optimization, building CTA's and measuring our success.

Additionally, the HubSpot Academy enables us to learn about product updates and marketing best practices at our pace. And onboarding new staff has never been easier! Their resources have been an essential part to the success we've seen.

What do you dislike?

One of the only areas I believe HubSpot can improve in is their onboarding process. When SalesITV on-boarded HubSpot, the training we received was focused more on marketing strategy than the actual use of the software.

Any challenges we've had with the software itself, HubSpot has quickly addressed as they are constantly working on updating and improving their tools by adding enhancements based on user feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend signing up for HubSpot's free 30 day trial to play with all of the features you'll have available to you. Also, ask HubSpot to speak with existing customers - most of us are willing to walk you through our orgs and show you how easy the system is to use.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are using HubSpot to attract visitors to our website, convert them into leads and ultimately into customers. Within the first six months using HubSpot we achieved 10x increase in traffic, 30% increase in leads generated and closed $80,000 in revenue that we wouldn't have otherwise.

You can read more about the results we are achieving in our HubSpot case study at - http://www.hubspot.com/customers/salesitv.

G2 Crowd User: Sandra A.

The Essential Inbound Tool for Marketeers

What do you like best?

In my opinion Hubspot is the best integrated inbound marketing tool in the market. It has all the tools you need to implement an inbound strategy. Moreover is a very dynamic tool that is constantly being updated and enhanced with new features.

We have been using Hubspot for almost two years and it's one of the most critical tools for our marketing team that help us to attract visitors to our website, convert them into leads and ultimately into customers. I use it everyday to manage and monitor our inbound activities.

Hubspot also allow us to learn how to implement a inbound strategy and use their tools through an amazing training academy and lots of additional resources (blogs, ebooks, knowledge center, consultants). These resources have been a great help and essential for our results.

Anf if you want to be update for all things inbound and marketing you must attend Hubspot Inbound conference. It's really useful and amazing.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any critical thing that we dislike, but I suppose that are a few improvements needed regarding the organization of the content created inside Hubspot. However, as I said in the previous question, Hubspot is always working on new enhancements, so I'm sure that soon enough these issues will be fixed. Hubspot creates an environment where user feedback is relevant to improve their tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although Hubspot offers every tool you need to implement your company inbound strategy, you have to spend time learning what are the best practices and how to implement them. There isn't a unique solution for each problem, so you have to test and see what works best for your business and target audience. Hubspot has the right tools and team to help you reach your inbound goals, but you have to do the work and make sure you are open to learn, test, optimize your strategy and monitor your results.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Before using Hubspot we didn't have an inbound strategy in our company, so we can't compare results before and after using Hubspot. However, with Hubspot we started blogging and using social media as a brand awareness and lead generation tool. We have created several landing pages that have help us to convert visitors into leads. We were able to test different email templates and content to learn about what type of email has the best results. We have also improved our position on search engines and currently we have a better position that our competition for our main keywords.

G2 Crowd User: Megan T.
Validated Review

Marketing automation that grows with me

What do you like best?

I've used virtually all of the MA software out there. I admit I was skeptical when I first used Hubspot. I really believed it existed for small business. I was pleased I had another look and decided to go with Hubspot at my last company. I've had no regrets, and been pleasantly surprised.

Hubspot is the most integrated, and for marketers today, this is key. With the built in COS, I have my site, blog, landing pages, email, contact database, social, SEO, reporting and now ad management all in one system- and the benefits of that are many, not just because I am lazy.

I love the community, their support, and that they really listen to users when they build their roadmap. 3 of the major new product enhancements recently announced (https, ad management add on and dashboards add on) were all requested by me over the last couple of years. They were listening!

What do you dislike?

Hubspot's phone service is spot on- they always answer. I'm more of an email support person, and found this sometimes took way longer. This is definitely improving.

There are always things that you can find that you need- ideas beget better ideas. But Hubspot is listening and always adding new features. Sometimes it can be hard to keep up!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Website CMS, Marketing Automation, Contact database. Social media management, reporting and analytics and SEO!

G2 Crowd User: Marilyn M.

Off to a Great Start with HubSpot

What do you like best?

We transitioned to HubSpot this year, and so far it is a very comprehensive solution that allows you to do things that, as a marketer, you thought were only possible in your dreams. Specifically:

1) workflow automation is out of this world. Create a workflow, set criteria to tell it who to pull in automatically, use if/then logic to determine what content they get and when, and - this next one was a biggie - dynamically shift them from one workflow to another when they take an action or no longer match all of the criteria.

2) Landing pages and forms are simple to create and overall HubSpot is very user friendly

3) Salesforce integration works well, and I can't wait to connect it to SurveyMonkey!

4) Lastly, shout out to 1-888-Hubspot. They have a plethora of support options, but I found the people on the other end of this line to be the most helpful resource of all. Sometimes they'll just jump on my account and fix things on the spot - gotta love that.

What do you dislike?

1) This is more of a warning than a dislike, but there is A LOT OF STUFF IN THERE, and as a newby that is a double edged sword! Just know that when you first start it can be as daunting/overwhelming as it is exciting, though they have many support options to help.

2) Not a huge deal, but I would like to be able to pull better reports for sent emails. I can SEE the analytics in HubSpot, but I cannot export into an excel or csv file so I have to manually copy/paste. I'd like to be able to pull a report of delivered, open rate, click thru rate, forwards, links clicked (by whom would be super) etc.

3) Price is contingent upon number of contacts you have in there, which is fair, but you are charged for your opt-out lists, which stung a little bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF YOU ARE A MARKETER ALREADY USING AN AUTOMATION TOOL that you feel you may be outgrowing, I'd start the conversation with HubSpot. It is pricey, but can grow as you (and your customer base) grows. Before you call, make a list of what your current platform does that you need, and what it doesn't do that is wasting time/money. Even if you're not sure HubSpot can do it - tagging which keyword an SEM lead came from, dynamically updating from Salesforce, whatever, just be specific and they will help you make a decision.

IF YOU ARE A VERY SMALL COMPANY with employees in the single digits and don't have a dedicated marketing person, this might be a little more than you need, but keep it on your radar for the future! :)

Also - IF/WHEN YOU GET HUBSPOT - set everything up right in the beginning. Iron out your personas, connect all the fields in your CRM, and standardize this across your forms. Utilize 1-888-HubSpot. A lot.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Communicating more efficiently with customers and prospects, improved email response rates by personalizing content to different audiences. Automating previously manual processes. Saving tons of time with templates that are easy to use. I'll update this in a year at which point I anticipate we'll have realized the benefits of more transparent attribution and ROI tracking.

Learning about HubSpot?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from HubSpot?