HubSpot

HubSpot

977 9.3 / 10
Watch a Demo
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

HubSpot Reviews (977)

The HubSpot software is so intuitive. Creating emails, blogposts, landing pages in Hubspot has helped my team cut their work in half. We all really enjoy the clean and... Read More
Logan F.
0 dr  grfylb9k tt2flkkgzq ln5erni27cbpgml7mllmfrqut9p71jltxvlnppgh21tgtornc6b6
Sandra A.
Updated On

The Essential Inbound Tool for Marketeers

What do you like best?

In my opinion Hubspot is the best integrated inbound marketing tool in the market. It has all the tools you need to implement an inbound strategy. Moreover is a very dynamic tool that is constantly being updated and enhanced with new features.

We have been using Hubspot for almost two years and it's one of the most critical tools for our marketing team that help us to attract visitors to our website, convert them into leads and ultimately into customers. I use it everyday to manage and monitor our inbound activities.

Hubspot also allow us to learn how to implement a inbound strategy and use their tools through an amazing training academy and lots of additional resources (blogs, ebooks, knowledge center, consultants). These resources have been a great help and essential for our results.

Anf if you want to be update for all things inbound and marketing you must attend Hubspot Inbound conference. It's really useful and amazing.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any critical thing that we dislike, but I suppose that are a few improvements needed regarding the organization of the content created inside Hubspot. However, as I said in the previous question, Hubspot is always working on new enhancements, so I'm sure that soon enough these issues will be fixed. Hubspot creates an environment where user feedback is relevant to improve their tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although Hubspot offers every tool you need to implement your company inbound strategy, you have to spend time learning what are the best practices and how to implement them. There isn't a unique solution for each problem, so you have to test and see what works best for your business and target audience. Hubspot has the right tools and team to help you reach your inbound goals, but you have to do the work and make sure you are open to learn, test, optimize your strategy and monitor your results.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Before using Hubspot we didn't have an inbound strategy in our company, so we can't compare results before and after using Hubspot. However, with Hubspot we started blogging and using social media as a brand awareness and lead generation tool. We have created several landing pages that have help us to convert visitors into leads. We were able to test different email templates and content to learn about what type of email has the best results. We have also improved our position on search engines and currently we have a better position that our competition for our main keywords.

Validated Review

That was easy! That's Hubspot!

What do you like best?

I've been using Hubspot for about a year now and I'm still finding features and efficiencies using the environment. Sometimes I think of something I want to do first and when I go to create it or test it I find that Hubspot has provided for that idea. Not just the idea but made it easy! "Easy" to me is functionality and usability. I love the way Hubspot is designed, from navigation to convenient access to related steps or assets on the same page. You can tell that they are very aware of workflow, how Hubspot users use the Hubspot environment. Hubspot is also easy for clients to understand. The dashboards and reports contain just enough information and are easy to interpret. The overview of campaigns and workflows explains a complex series of steps or related tasks and brings it all together in a visual way. I work with other content management systems and it can take twice as long to do something I can do in Hubspot quickly. The ability to clone and edit almost any content object...

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Hubspot. I think if I could request future development it would be for around creating more monthly standard reports in a PDF template for sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take out a trial but also make use of the excellent videos and blog posts about using Hubspot. Their resource information is very well done.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are using Hubspot to generate more customer leads for our clients. We have also built websites on the COS and used it extensively to design landing pages. Our clients love the contact database and automated workflow.

Validated Review

Controls can be a bit fiddly but the functionality is unsurpassed

What do you like best?

I can generally accomplish whatever it is I set out to do in HubSpot. It may take a bit of work, and I have sometimes had to search online for tips and tricks, or even contact support for assistance.... but in the end I have always been able to achieve with my website what it is I wanted to do. I'm not a web developer, so the tools offered by HubSpot really help me out a lot.

What do you dislike?

The controls can be a bit fiddly. Editing one page may require going to three different places in the application, as well as several clicks and edits. Sometimes caching issues get in the way of seeing updates while I'm modifying my screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the recommended training courses, and make use of the consulting hours available to you. They are invaluable. And remember, Google is your friend. With so many HubSpot users out there, you'll be surprised at how many answers are available to any questions you have.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

My company had no analytics prior to starting with HubSpot. We had no landing pages, we had no calls to action. We essentially just had a bunch of pages of text that weren't driving any business. Since starting with HubSpot we have been able to achieve more targeted marketing to the clients we want to reach. We can see who is hitting our website on a daily basis. We are growing our base of relevant customer contacts. And I have a lot of advice on how to continue improving our website to better drive business on its own.

Updated On

HubSpot...a friend for your Inbound Marketing strategy

What do you like best?

The best of Mr. HubSpot is that through its easy handle tools, you can have a personalized message to reach the prospective customers, treating them individually. This makes the lead feel unique and treated in a human way.

Antoher remarkable and positive point is the HubSpot Academy is also a huge help to those as me who start introducing themselves in the world of Marketing having the possibility to apply my knwoledges in the Industry that occupies the enterprise I work for. All the informations provided in this "course" is accurate and clear.

What do you dislike?

The several improvements and changes from time to time, but....is this negative?, Don't thing so, as that means that people at HubSpot test the services and make them better. As far as I know the staff at HubSpot is always there to give support.

Maybe a good idea could be to have the possibility to broaden the support languages. Nowadays the use of english in the international communications is very important, but there are users from all over the world who maybe prefer to have the chance to choose the language to get informed about how to use tools before taking a decision to buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to experience a software to create and manage your leads....this is the one

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

More than solving, the help provided by HubSpot is to understand the needs of different markets, know their needs, how they need to get the informations and optimize the message fullfilling and asnwering in advance the possible doubtes.

Everything You Could Possibly Need As An Inbound Marketer

What do you like best?

It's a tie for me between their product support team and the fact that they are always trying to improve on the product that they've built.

I'll start with their product support team.

I have never had a bad experience with their support team. Let me say this again. I have NEVER had a single issue with anyone I've talked to on their support team. I only have positive things to report. Since becoming a customer in January 2013, I have called Hubspot support at least once a week with issues big and small. Each person I've talked to has been extremely patient in listening to my issue and diligent in helping me resolve it. I could probably call them to talk about my crappy day and they'd sit there and be my shoulder to cry on. I can't say enough good things about them.

The other thing I love about Hubspot is they are always trying to improve on their product. I love their 'never satisfied' mentality, because nothing is ever perfect. There are other products we use internally...

What do you dislike?

There is a steep learning curve with their software that I don't think they do the greatest job of informing customers of during the sales process. They do, however, have a fantastic training section of their website that I probably need to visit again soon; the last time I took a training course was when I first became a customer in early 2013. Obviously, a lot has changed since then.

They use to make it seem like a one man team could take full advantage of the software with no problem, but I've found that it's almost impossible to do everything I want to do with the software given my time constraints as a one man marketing department.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We serve both B2B and B2C. Hubspot has fit perfectly into our B2C process. Leads are generated through a form and sent dynamically to our producers right away using workflows. B2B has been more challenging for us to pick up steam with. Naturally, B2B is less straight forward of a sale than B2C, plus there are more people involved in the B2B process. I've found it hard to get our sales team totally on board with Hubspot and reaping its full benefits. However, this is not a Hubspot problem. This is our problem to solve and fix.

Tags

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about HubSpot?