HubSpot

HubSpot

871 ratings
1037 9.3 / 10
Watch a Demo
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

HubSpot Reviews (1037 reviews)

• In my opinion Hubspot is the best integrated inbound marketing tool in the market. It has all the tools you need to implement an inbound strategy. Moreover is a very... Read More
    0 dr  grfylb9k tt2flkkgzq ln5erni27cbpgml7mllmfrqut9p71jltxvlnppgh21tgtornc6b6
    Sandra A.
  • The HubSpot software is so intuitive. Creating emails, blogposts, landing pages in Hubspot has helped my team cut their work in half. We all really enjoy the clean and... Read More
    Avatar 699b516ccb7c52c39a00a5a0b519c525492a57a311ed9ce017bc17b6c1c89a1c
    Logan F.

The Essential Inbound Tool for Marketeers

What do you like best?

In my opinion Hubspot is the best integrated inbound marketing tool in the market. It has all the tools you need to implement an inbound strategy. Moreover is a very dynamic tool that is constantly being updated and enhanced with new features.

We have been using Hubspot for almost two years and it's one of the most critical tools for our marketing team that help us to attract visitors to our website, convert them into leads and ultimately into customers. I use it everyday to manage and monitor our inbound activities.

Hubspot also allow us to learn how to implement a inbound strategy and use their tools through an amazing training academy and lots of additional resources (blogs, ebooks, knowledge center, consultants). These resources have been a great help and essential for our results.

Anf if you want to be update for all things inbound and marketing you must attend Hubspot Inbound conference. It's really useful and amazing.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any critical thing that we dislike, but I suppose that are a few improvements needed regarding the organization of the content created inside Hubspot. However, as I said in the previous question, Hubspot is always working on new enhancements, so I'm sure that soon enough these issues will be fixed. Hubspot creates an environment where user feedback is relevant to improve their tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although Hubspot offers every tool you need to implement your company inbound strategy, you have to spend time learning what are the best practices and how to implement them. There isn't a unique solution for each problem, so you have to test and see what works best for your business and target audience. Hubspot has the right tools and team to help you reach your inbound goals, but you have to do the work and make sure you are open to learn, test, optimize your strategy and monitor your results.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Before using Hubspot we didn't have an inbound strategy in our company, so we can't compare results before and after using Hubspot. However, with Hubspot we started blogging and using social media as a brand awareness and lead generation tool. We have created several landing pages that have help us to convert visitors into leads. We were able to test different email templates and content to learn about what type of email has the best results. We have also improved our position on search engines and currently we have a better position that our competition for our main keywords.

Validated Review

That was easy! That's Hubspot!

What do you like best?

I've been using Hubspot for about a year now and I'm still finding features and efficiencies using the environment. Sometimes I think of something I want to do first and when I go to create it or test it I find that Hubspot has provided for that idea. Not just the idea but made it easy! "Easy" to me is functionality and usability. I love the way Hubspot is designed, from navigation to convenient access to related steps or assets on the same page. You can tell that they are very aware of workflow, how Hubspot users use the Hubspot environment. Hubspot is also easy for clients to understand. The dashboards and reports contain just enough information and are easy to interpret. The overview of campaigns and workflows explains a complex series of steps or related tasks and brings it all together in a visual way. I work with other content management systems and it can take twice as long to do something I can do in Hubspot quickly. The ability to clone and edit almost any content object...

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Hubspot. I think if I could request future development it would be for around creating more monthly standard reports in a PDF template for sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take out a trial but also make use of the excellent videos and blog posts about using Hubspot. Their resource information is very well done.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are using Hubspot to generate more customer leads for our clients. We have also built websites on the COS and used it extensively to design landing pages. Our clients love the contact database and automated workflow.

Validated Review

Controls can be a bit fiddly but the functionality is unsurpassed

What do you like best?

I can generally accomplish whatever it is I set out to do in HubSpot. It may take a bit of work, and I have sometimes had to search online for tips and tricks, or even contact support for assistance.... but in the end I have always been able to achieve with my website what it is I wanted to do. I'm not a web developer, so the tools offered by HubSpot really help me out a lot.

What do you dislike?

The controls can be a bit fiddly. Editing one page may require going to three different places in the application, as well as several clicks and edits. Sometimes caching issues get in the way of seeing updates while I'm modifying my screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the recommended training courses, and make use of the consulting hours available to you. They are invaluable. And remember, Google is your friend. With so many HubSpot users out there, you'll be surprised at how many answers are available to any questions you have.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

My company had no analytics prior to starting with HubSpot. We had no landing pages, we had no calls to action. We essentially just had a bunch of pages of text that weren't driving any business. Since starting with HubSpot we have been able to achieve more targeted marketing to the clients we want to reach. We can see who is hitting our website on a daily basis. We are growing our base of relevant customer contacts. And I have a lot of advice on how to continue improving our website to better drive business on its own.

Validated Review

Do you prefer investing time and money in technology or in results?

What do you like best?

HubSpot software gathers together the essential elements of digital marketing and puts them to work in a unified process called inbound marketing, which is much more powerful than using elements like social media, email marketing, analytics on their own. I have been in digital marketing since 2000 and HubSpot is my favorite tool.

In a nutshell, HubSpot has freed my time from getting tools to work and gathering data to easily seeing and sharing campaign results and improving strategy. Strategy is where the value in digital marketing lies. Other marketing software can be heavy on technological implementation, while HubSpot implementation is about learning how to start deploying campaigns that generate results.

What do you dislike?

HubSpot seems to go through and re-invent each component of the company fairly frequently. The only areas that were not state-of-the-art at this writing were the billing system -- renewal notices could be automated into a workflow. In the file system it would be nice if you could see the list of all images and not have to tab through many pages. Both of these are not game-changers for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't push the free trial button too soon.

First, go through the Inbound marketing certification or some of the blogs on creating your first inbound campaign.

Create your own test campaign involving the goals and tasks you usually perform.

Then start a trial when you have time to set up this campaign (week one of trial)

Check the results weekly at minimum and by the final week of the trial (4) look at the reports and see what you have learned.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

HubSpot has helped solve the business problems of having a beneficial online presence and knowing the return on investment.

I have gained customers (other businesses) who also need to solve those problems since my service is marketing strategy.

Benefits include: 1) focusing on the rewarding part of marketing = getting results

2) working with a company whose employees are a pleasure to interact with

3) 1 + 2 have increase my personal satisfaction at work to a level where I actually love what I do for a living

Validated Review

HubSpot - The Best Marketing Automation Solution on the Market.

What do you like best?

Having used Marketo, Pardot, and Eloqua before making the transition to HubSpot - I feel comfortable saying, HubSpot is the most dynamic and easiest to use out of the box, marketing automation solution on the market.

HubSpot's plethora of tools enables our marketing team to do everything from building site and landing pages, to managing social media, publishing blog articles, improving search engine optimization, building CTA's and measuring our success.

Additionally, the HubSpot Academy enables us to learn about product updates and marketing best practices at our pace. And onboarding new staff has never been easier! Their resources have been an essential part to the success we've seen.

What do you dislike?

One of the only areas I believe HubSpot can improve in is their onboarding process. When SalesITV on-boarded HubSpot, the training we received was focused more on marketing strategy than the actual use of the software.

Any challenges we've had with the software itself, HubSpot has quickly addressed as they are constantly working on updating and improving their tools by adding enhancements based on user feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend signing up for HubSpot's free 30 day trial to play with all of the features you'll have available to you. Also, ask HubSpot to speak with existing customers - most of us are willing to walk you through our orgs and show you how easy the system is to use.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are using HubSpot to attract visitors to our website, convert them into leads and ultimately into customers. Within the first six months using HubSpot we achieved 10x increase in traffic, 30% increase in leads generated and closed $80,000 in revenue that we wouldn't have otherwise.

You can read more about the results we are achieving in our HubSpot case study at - http://www.hubspot.com/customers/salesitv.

Tags

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about HubSpot?