HubSpot
Badge 1395888326

HubSpot

280 9.1 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

HubSpot Reviews (401)

HubSpot is a great product and company. I have experience using many marketing tools for previous companies both large and small and HubSpot is by far the best - from... Read More
0 byd7xf1wn2vpdlavcv7pxkicqf7o3qxvzujrx58iiouaogesrsj elqlvtf3cty9nxfligt n9y5
Tim Quirk
The HubSpot software is so intuitive. Creating emails, blogposts, landing pages in Hubspot has helped my team cut their work in half. We all really enjoy the clean and... Read More
Logan Fleck, M.A.M.
Validated Review

Controls can be a bit fiddly but the functionality is unsurpassed

What do you like best?

I can generally accomplish whatever it is I set out to do in HubSpot. It may take a bit of work, and I have sometimes had to search online for tips and tricks, or even contact support for assistance.... but in the end I have always been able to achieve with my website what it is I wanted to do. I'm not a web developer, so the tools offered by HubSpot really help me out a lot.

What do you dislike?

The controls can be a bit fiddly. Editing one page may require going to three different places in the application, as well as several clicks and edits. Sometimes caching issues get in the way of seeing updates while I'm modifying my screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the recommended training courses, and make use of the consulting hours available to you. They are invaluable. And remember, Google is your friend. With so many HubSpot users out there, you'll be surprised at how many answers are available to any questions you have.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

My company had no analytics prior to starting with HubSpot. We had no landing pages, we had no calls to action. We essentially just had a bunch of pages of text that weren't driving any business. Since starting with HubSpot we have been able to achieve more targeted marketing to the clients we want to reach. We can see who is hitting our website on a daily basis. We are growing our base of relevant customer contacts. And I have a lot of advice on how to continue improving our website to better drive business on its own.

Validated Review

Easy to get started with, tough to customize for the enterprise

What do you like best?

HubSpot is very easy to use, even if you have zero experience with a CMS. It's a great tool for companies getting started with inbound/content marketing. The self-help forums usually answer my questions, and the 1-888 number for customer support is responsive, and you usually don't have to wait that long on hold.

Our account team is great as well.

What do you dislike?

The trouble I've run into with HubSpot is when we try to customize or add-on additional functionality. There's not a wealth of widgets in the Marketplace, and the integrations that we've tried to do with other providers have been complicated.

The reporting is not as sophisticated as we need it to be in order to track leads generated from our different marketing teams. It's ok reporting holistically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For enterprise-sized companies, decide if you want a system that anyone can learn how to use - with some functionality limitations as the trade-off, or a more complicated system where you'll need dedicated experts to execute within the platform.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are slowing converting our company from a traditional/old-school sales and marketing organization to a more sophisticated demand generation engine.

We've benefited from HubSpot's inbound marketing methodology more than anything. We are really laying the groundwork this year for driving demand this year. Next year, we hope to reap more of the benefits.

Validated Review

HubSpots Software has saved our business trouble...

What do you like best?

What I like best about HubSpot is that they are consist with what's happening around the web. If you need help with something they are there to help you, plus they follow up with you via email when and when you request them to send you the information on the call they send you what you went over. There tracking is so helpful. It saves our business the trouble of going into each social network and downloading spread sheets ext. to retrieve the data. its all in one place. We here at IMScalable just love Hubspot and all they have to offer all the softwares and all the training.. Its the best hub out there!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I have a bit of a problem with not so much dislike is the certifications. I would love to get all the certifications through HubSpot but it is so time consuming where if it was accessible for 1 day to get all the things done in order to take the test that day would be great. I found myself having to go back a lot after waiting for the live labs to take place and the info i learned before was not fresh for the test. I passed but it took a while!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, your business will never feel as complete as it will with HubSpot. If you feel there is something missing, join Hubspot and watch their trainings get interactive get certified and you'll be a happy camper.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Tracking, Tracking, Tracking. We had so many problems with having different places to track all our info and now with HubSpot its just been a great! Honestly having Hubspot and being able to pull the data out of one place has been awesome. Made life easier. Also with the forms. GREAT so helpful for clients coming in.

Administrator in Computer Software - HubSpot Review Author

Power to the Marketer

What do you like best?

When it comes to adopting new technology, more specifically, ones with integrations with various systems, it's extremely important for the vendor to manage expectations and have exceptional customer service. Hubspot does just that. Their extensive customer service makes all the difference in the world. They're knowledgable in all areas of the marketing world from SEO to Social Media, to HTML/CSS and beyond. As a one man crew working out of Hubspot, I'm personally able to handle the wide requests from my revenue organization.

In regards to the Hubspot product itself and as a previous Marketo user, I can say without a doubt, the adoption/learning curve inside Hubspot is months ahead of Marketo. With out of the box dashboads on marketing performance and an easy to use UI, any marketer can navigate and find their automation needs. Without a doubt, you can be one user and accomplish the workload of double. This is also in part all do to their extensive library of materials to learn...

What do you dislike?

Many teams today are looking for deeper integrations within the marketing stack. One example of this is their integration with SalesForce. The integration has great features to use today within the two systems, but Campaigns is one that comes to mind they do not integrate with today that we are looking to have. Having this integration and the ability to add more closed loop reporting between the various marketing activities would be great to have.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Problems we are trying to solve:

- Understanding of marketing: what's working, what's not.

- How is our lead funnel progressing.

- Clean, Accurate, Database segmentation (Lifecycle management)

- Smart Marketing (delivering the right message to the right audience)

- Social Media ROI

- Transparency to key stakeholders

Benefits Realized:

- Clean easy way to see social performance and match to contact database

- Hubspot saves me time in all areas of marketing

- Easy to customize and design Landing Pages & Emails

- Mobile App

- Easy to manage multiple email subscriptions

- Customer service is exceptional

Great Solution for the Small Business

What do you like best?

What I like best about Hubspot is the ease of integration. Hubspot's tools are intuitive and easy to use. Our team was able to integrate within Hubspot within 30 minutes, we were up, and we were tracking results. We went to a second phase of integration which included migrating our forms, and we spent roughly 1 hour replacing 10 different forms. We leveraged their smart form functionality to gain even more information and insights about our prospects.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Hubspot is adoption. This really isn't a Hubspot issue though - its a culture thing. The biggest challenge is to create adoption and buy-in on any tool. Marketing Automation requires effort, its not a catch-phrase, its work. Hubspot makes it easier, but don't fool yourself - there is still work to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just getting into Marketing Automation, Hubspot makes it easy and affordable. Its easy to learn and easy to implement. Its easy to implement only the features you want and then grow into the others.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

There are many different problems we are solving, the biggest one for us is closing the back-door. Our sales team is able to quickly identify leads, where are they coming from, are they qualified, and then moving that individual to the next step in the sales funnel. No more guessing!

Tags

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in