HubSpot

HubSpot

HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

Work for HubSpot?

Learning about HubSpot?

HubSpot Reviews

Ask HubSpot a Question
HubSpot review by <span>Hillary J.</span>
Hillary J.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

The Best Marketing Decision I Ever Made

What do you like best?

What is not to love? From friendly customer success managers to an easy to use, sophisticated interface, I'm obsessed with Hubspot. I think the thing I love most is how everything is in one place. My analytics, my blog, my emails, my CRM. It's all in one, easy to use spot.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how hard it is to get my company to buy into the CRM. They see it as a lot of time and legwork, even though I have assured them it is in their best interest to invest the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Especially if you are a one person marketing team.

I have time for double the work now. I can create my blogs in a few hours, manage my calendar, analyze my data, and still have time to break for lunch.

Showing 2656 HubSpot reviews
HubSpot review by <span>Arun C D.</span>
Arun C D.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Fabulous All in One Integrated Digital Platform for Marketing, CRM & Sales

What do you like best?

An integrated and easy to use digital marketing platform - the Growth Stack - to support marketing, CRM & sales for the entire team. We migrated to the HubSpot platform from a sea of scattered solutions - a Wordpress site with several extensions, keyword research with Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, etc, distribution of social media content via several tools like HootSuite, Gmail & MailChimp for email marketing, etc.

Life became a lot easier to have our team working off a single platform. We started off small and with increasing confidence we turned on more effective tools and improved on our ROI.

What do you dislike?

It can be pricey for some companies. It may not have features that enterprise grade customers may expect - more granular authotization settings, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reasons to consider HubSpot:

1. You understand the impact of inbound marketing

2. You wish to migrate from 'islands of automation' so that you can get a lot more done with fewer motivated staff

3. Intuitive and easy-to-use all-in-one platform to serve your marketing, CRM & sales teams

4. Shorter meetings with the team based on the dashboards

5. The Academy is an excellent platform for driven individuals to go as far as they choose to. Key side effect is that they burnish their personal/professional brand with the certifications and improve their career opportunities.

Getting our entire team to realise that Inbound Marketing was the way forward to drive our business in an increasingly digital business environment. Our previous outbound practices of telemarketing, organising events, etc were failing to produce suitable outcomes. Everyone member of our team is Inbound Marketing certified. It is easier for them to understand why we need to generate high quality content on a regular basis to serve our growing audience, how we can distribute our content on multiple social media platforms in a more automated way to be more efficient, and the ability of everyone to review the analytics to determine the success of our efforts and areas where improvements are required.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
HubSpot review by <span>Alyssa J.</span>
Alyssa J.

Hubspot is the best!

What do you like best?

Hubspot makes marketing easy and fun. It also allows for seamless integration with other platforms for a one-place-fits-all software. I like that I can create posts, emails, campaigns, etc. and track all of it with their easy-to-use platform. It also helps that I can show my clients how and why certain efforts work better than others. I'm a huge fan of their personalization and growth-driven design aspects as well. Their Hubspot Academy also allows for me to further my marketing knowledge to best assist my clients.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Hubspot. It's extremely user-friendly, even for my clients who have no idea what they're doing. I guess the one thing I'm not a fan of is that multiple agencies cannot get credit for the work they do for the same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a social media assistant such as Sprout, an email tool such as MailChimp, and a separate campaign creation tool, I would recommend switching to Hubspot. You can do all of that and more within one platform instead of having to use multiple platforms. It helps track all campaign efforts under one hub instead of having to analyze multiple platforms.

Hubspot allows me to create multiple campaigns and link all of my efforts together so I can get see the complete picture. I like that I can pull together all the data I need to see what's working and what needs to be tweaked as the campaign runs. I've realized that instead of needing multiple platforms to get something done, I can do everything within the Hubspot portal.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

HubSpot review by <span>Paulo Henrique L.</span>
Paulo Henrique L.

By far the best option for mid-sized, B2B companies that are serious about digital marketing

What do you like best?

Most "suite of tools" marketing products are in fact focused in just one or two tools or functionalities, all the others being an afterthought.

That's not the case with HubSpot. HubSpot invests heavily in R&D, and is continuously improving the existing tools and launching new ones. They also do a great job of educating marketing professionals not just about how to use the software, but also about strategy, concepts and best pratices.

What do you dislike?

I do think the HubSpot CMS has a long way to go before it's as easy to use as it should be. It still requires quite a bit of technical knowledge, and for non-coders, the learning curve is steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a marketer's perspective, technology should be always seen as a means to an end. Specifically, to support whatever strategy you ALREADY have in place that needs implementation.

I've seen it time and again: marketers who think that purchasing some fancy tools pretty much guarantees the success of their projects. It does not. If you START with the technology, quite simply, you're doing it wrong.

If you have no idea what your actual business goals are (sales, revenue, growth, etc.), or who your prospective buyers are, you should fix these problems first. Invest the time and effort to create a strategy that is coherent with your business goals and your audience.

I have implemented marketing strategies in 50+ companies relying heavily on HubSpot as a tool. The business goals tipically are generating demand (increasing traffic), increase conversion rates along the sales funnel and, most importantly, improving the overall buyer/customer experience as a way to shoten sales cycles, increase the perception of value towards the product/service and anything else that might help accomplish the ultimate goals of bringing down the cost of customer acquisition and increase customer lifetime value.

HubSpot review by <span>Carlo Raphael P.</span>
Carlo Raphael P.
Invitation from the software vendor

Satisfaction Rating!

What do you like best?

This tool is user friendly due to its social media-like interface. Almost everyone in my team familiarized using it easily and quickly. And I am not just talking about my colleagues in 20s in age, but even for my seasoned colleagues. We like the features of it from the interface and to its usages and/or functions. We are also amazed with how it can easily and effectively be used when it comes to communicating with our customers. We are able to hit our daily target with the help of this tool.

What do you dislike?

In the span of time of using this tool, one dilemma that we experienced was the cutting in and out of the line whenever we take phone calls due to intermittent internet connection which significantly affected the way we communicate with our customers. There are times that we were speaking with our customers and the line becomes fragmentary due to poor connection since this is internet based tool. I know that the problem is not the Hubspot itself but the poor internet connection. Our company is doing something to go about the main problem and that is stabilizing our connection for the good of our business. Until then I could say that there will be the same experience in terms of using this tool. I am pretty sure that Hubspot can be a powerful tool for a certain business or organization to be successful in their endeavors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would definitely recommend this to others because it's user friendly.

Creating accounts of customers, and directly communicating them through phone and email.

HubSpot review by <span>Karenny P.</span>
Karenny P.

Complete organization, to manage the information of my clients

What do you like best?

Since using HubSpot I have been able to organize all the information of my clients and link them, everything is within my reach with a single Click. To be able to have the information of the company (telephones, employees, link of the page, among other aspects) and each one of the contacts with which I am constantly related is incredible. Besides that it offers the possibility to send emails, assign tasks or schedule calls is sensational, in a few words it is my current agenda taken to the technological option. I can access my user from any device and without any restrictions.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint or displeasure that I can have about HubSpot, is its slowness to upload information at the same time as my colleagues, the box that we own can sometimes collapse, however it is not something bigger because when refreshing the page, the data admitted we will see them without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use and management offered by HubSpot is super simple and easy. As a working group, we use it in a sensational way since we can all see the information of our clients, be directly informed with them or if they have opened our emails if they have checked our website, there are many tools that they have given us at the moment of use it, for that and other aspects, we would recommend it.

HubSpot has helped us enormously in getting new customers and tracking those who have already acquired our services, keeping in touch with them is the first thing for us to know that our work is going well. For this reason, HubSpot is one of our most used tools and the extension it has with Gmail has served us without any inconvenience when sending e-mails. Its templates facilitate the information and make us more productive as a team.

HubSpot review by <span>Nick M.</span>
Nick M.
Invitation from the software vendor

HubSpot has been very helpful in assisting me with my daily calls and tasks for work.

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to organize my callouts based on specific criteria. If I haven't contacted someone during the quarter, I can filter them down and establish a callout queue where I can get through those calls in no time and without much effort in locating those individuals. I feel a lot more organized now.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about HubSpot, but I would say that it would be best to be able to pin any task to the top of the page instead of only making it notes that can be pinned. I will be on a call and include important notes in the description section for my director, but then I have to form another note with the exact same information before I can pin it. It would just be more convenient is all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system to use if you are in business. It seriously organizes everything in a way that is easy to follow. Your customers can easily be tracked, and you know exactly what has been with them and where they are heading with your company.

I feel that our goals as a team are being met a lot more quickly because of HubSpot. We are able to track what we are doing and keep each other informed with how detailed the history is on our customers. It is a great way for us to see what our teammates are accomplishing or where they are struggling. We then can change our goals or focus on what needs to be improved upon.

Learn more about HubSpot

HubSpot Videos

Learning about HubSpot?

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.