G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ūüöÄ
HubSpot

HubSpot

(2,996)

HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

Work for HubSpot?

Learning about HubSpot?

HubSpot Reviews

Ask HubSpot a Question
HubSpot review by Hillary J.
Hillary J.

"The Best Marketing Decision I Ever Made"

What do you like best?

What is not to love? From friendly customer success managers to an easy to use, sophisticated interface, I'm obsessed with Hubspot. I think the thing I love most is how everything is in one place. My analytics, my blog, my emails, my CRM. It's all in one, easy to use spot.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how hard it is to get my company to buy into the CRM. They see it as a lot of time and legwork, even though I have assured them it is in their best interest to invest the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Especially if you are a one person marketing team.

I have time for double the work now. I can create my blogs in a few hours, manage my calendar, analyze my data, and still have time to break for lunch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
Showing 3,333 HubSpot reviews
HubSpot review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.
View Original

"If You're Not Using Hubspot, You Should"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
HubSpot review by Nicol√°s A.
Nicol√°s A.

"HubSpot, a milestone before and after, in the way to achieve results for those responsible for Marke"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility that HubSpot gives you to grow and learn together with them with each new activity, module or method that HUBSPOT incorporates into your marketing platform. I value that it is an integrated and easy-to-use digital platform to support marketing, CRM and sales for the whole team. We migrated to the HubSpot platform from several solutions: content such as HootSuite and MailChimp for email marketing. I emphasize that I worked with MARKETO for three years and I can assure you that HUBSPOT surpasses it in the attention service and the assistance of resources to solve problems.

In summary, it became much easier to have our team working on a single platform, with the same metric techniques and business analysis throughout the sales funnel process. We started with a bit, looking for fast profits, with more and more confidence, then we activated more effective tools and improved our ROI.

What do you dislike?

It can be expensive for some business models that use large amounts of lead. It is possible that the values ‚Äč‚Äčof the prices in Argentina are different from the prices of the USA or the EU.

When you need to work with sales opportunities in different currencies it is not possible. To get a pipeline forecast you can only use one type of currency. In countries like Argentina it is very common to work with services in Argentine pesos and software in dollars, this form is not possible for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. You understand the impact of the incoming marketing methodology. The marketing processes of the new marketing, from the outgoing to the incoming

2. The Academy is an excellent platform, motivates a business model with a new vision.

3. Begin to migrate by stages 'automation gears' to be able to do the same with less staff.

4. It is an intuitive and easy-to-use all-in-one platform to serve your marketing, CRM and sales teams

5. Agile methodologies, is a premise, with shorter meetings with the team based on the boards and KPI.

We made it possible for our entire team to look at the business from the perspective of "Entry Marketing" and we are working on a path to follow our business in an increasingly digital business environment. Our previous experiences of telemarketing, platform orchestration, etc. no longer adequate results were achieved or needed more, it was with the "input marketing methodology" and the unified HubSpot platform that we achieved new results. All the members of our team are certified in Inbound Marketing and it is part of the induction process of a new employee, you must first be certified to start interacting with your colleagues in the same language. The methodology, we make sure that we all understand each other, that, in the same way, of quality on a regular basis to serve our audience, how to distribute our content on the networks automatically, more efficiently and the ability of all. of our efforts and areas where improvements are needed.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

HubSpot review by Nallely M.
Nallely M.

"Overall satisfied but sad because never received an email confirmation about the certification."

What do you like best?

You can track the progress done and continue withe the remaining topics. I also like that you can pause and speed the videos and download the transcripts of each video. The FAST TESTS!!! I really liked those 3 tricky questions about a topic.

What do you dislike?

Practical exercises required a percentage of success so they can count towards the accomplishment of them. I was very disappointed of the fact that because a landing page did not had more than the required CTR did not count or was valid as one of my practical exercises. Also, I was so happy that I passed my exam with a 70/75 but when I realized that the certification was not completed because of some practical exercises I felt that all the process and progress was not valid. I honestly want to finish the HubSpot Software certification and add more certifications to my profile but I'm worried that the result will be the same in all of them. I love HubSpot, I'm really into it and promote them with friends...As an agency we're working hard to complete the Agency certification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Inbound marketing platform for your own company and clients. It is a learning process because as you advance in building campaigns for your clients you acquire knowledge.

As far of certification make sure you complete all the practical exercises before you take the exam. Do not stop learning, continue watching videos and learn more and more! The platform is so versatile that they offer new and great content everyday.

Problems solved: Effective Lead capture, Automatic response to email, design and email templates. Content pages and pillar pages. We use to track keywords when the tool was enabled (we really miss it!)

Benefits: optimize websites for SEO. Contacts and prospects in one platform. Social Media/Content calendar online and visible to all the users of an account, lead flows!!

HubSpot review by Lydia N.
Lydia N.

"Highly recommend HubSpot"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about HubSpot is the tracking and analytics. It's so easy to see how many clicks, views, etc. that a landing page or call to action is getting. I am able to gage how well certain e-mails perform and what topics my customers like to read about in blogs. It really helps my company make informed decisions about what content we put in front of our audience based on their interactions with previous content.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike about HubSpot is the formatting toolbox, specifically in blogs and on landing pages. Sometimes it is hard to format text how I would like it to look. I can always make it work, but it's not always the easiest. I end up playing around with styles and spacing to get everything consistent. It would also be nice to have a format painter that could clone formatting and apply it to another area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend HubSpot to others if you are looking for a platform that houses multiple areas of marketing and sales functions.

HubSpot has allowed our marketing team to create leads for our sales team to follow up on. It is such a great platform to track the activity of leads and put content in front of them that is relevant to them and beneficial to their decision-making process. Through HubSpot, we have realized that relevant content creation and education of our products will more likely turn a lead into a sale.

HubSpot review by Amanda E.
Amanda E.

"Great for Agencies and Individuals Looking to Learn HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Course instructors break down the information in ways that are easy to understand, and the material is not dry at all.

What do you dislike?

The upside to the course is that anyone who shares the portal can share portions of the practicum. This is extremely convenient for agencies who are getting certified and have subject matter experts who may not use the entire HubSpot portal, but I always felt it was a little like cheating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for companies who have larger marketing and sales departments to justify the high cost.

HubSpot (Pro) is the best software I have ever encountered. It has nearly everything someone needs for online marketing, and the company is always innovating more ways to make marketing easier. If you have 10 different types of marketing software working together, HubSpot can probably replace a bunch of those. However, Pro comes at a steep price point compared to its free counterpart, and it's not worth it unless you need all of the features.

HubSpot review by Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.

"Hubspot is like the Tesla of Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

I use HubSpot EVERY DAY! I mostly am creating marketing emails and landing pages. If you have a decent understanding of the HubSpot Design Manager, you can do just about ANYTHING! This is an easy win!

What do you dislike?

I will say there is a bit of a learning curve. I was using HubSpot everyday for a good month until I considered my self fully aware of everything I can do with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HubSpot is going to be a great tool for your marketing efforts. My biggest take away is having all of your tools on one platform. With HubSpot you will be able to monitor all of your analytics. You will be able to create emails. If you have access to the drag and drop feature with emails, it is a GAME CHANGER! It is still in beta, but you can create some amazing emails with this feature.

Marketing Emails, Landing Pages, Our Website, Automation and Lead Scoring. These are the big ones for us. They are an easy task with HubSpot and I would say the biggest benefit is having everything in one place. This saves a ton of time!

HubSpot review by Ana  B.
Ana B.

"A ver complete tool which is also easy to use"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can have all of my information on a single platform makes everything easier to overlook, understand and manage. From a simple glance I get to see what is going on in my project and the things that could be better.

I also love the fact that the software keeps on developing new things like the bots. Even tho, they are not included in the price we were paying, the fact that companies now have the option to integrate bots into their websites is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when there is a problem with the platform or some tools on it, the help center isn't so fast to reply or give answers. Ticket solving could really be better and faster.

It has also been challenging to compare the different results between Google Analytics and Hubspot. Often, the results for campaigns or visits vary and it is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an expensive tool but it is worth the money.

In order for it to work, everyone abroad needs to be sure that the software wil help them achieve more goals

There have been quite a few actually but "automization" has deffinetely been one of them. The fact that I can create smart lists and develop workflows to send to these lists, help me to keep clients loyal and aware of everything that is going on at the company as well as to send me important messages

HubSpot review by Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

"HubSpot is Great! Would Definitely Recommend"

What do you like best?

I love that HubSpot is convenient and easy to use! I also loved that they offered free courses on marketing so that I could learn new skills and freshen up on new skills that I already had! The teachers in the course were very nice and it was easy to follow along to their lessons. I use HubSpot nearly everyday and its a very good tool to have as a marketer in training! I am so glad that I was introduced to this awesome product! I never before used a tool like this.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I would like to see from Hubspot is maybe more courses to look into! Only because they were so enjoyable. Also when I first started using HubSpot I was a little confused. I am not sure and don't remember if HubSpot offered a tour or tutorial on how to use it. My boss had to sit down with me and show me how to use the website. It is a little bit difficult to locate the learning center as well, I think it should be placed in more noticeable spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest you try this product 10/10

HubSpot makes it easy for my coworkers and I to share our work with each other. Also HubSpot is a great tool that we use to stay organized.If I don't know where something is, my coworkers can easily show me where something is.

HubSpot review by Maureen H.
Maureen H.

"HubSpot Marketing review "

What do you like best?

The HubSpot platform has an exceptional design and format- the user experience is one of my favorite things! New add-ons are easily taught and the transition is never a tough one since the platform and tools are so seamless between one another.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the rate of improvement for the Blog and E-mail modules. I think it is a little clunky and there can be a plethora of more design and editing options- things like drag and drop are finally in demo but that should have been put in place awhile ago.

Our business is not a traditional retail model, we are B2B and work with TAMPS (Turn-Key Asset Management Platforms) that do not provide real time data to us so it is extremely challenging to calculate ROI or lead generation. Our HubSpot CSM tries her very best to try to fill in these holes for us so having the Customer Success Manager keep us on track has been a benefit to our team.

HubSpot review by Harneet S.
Harneet S.

"Advanced CRM and Marketing Automation Software for (Almost) Everyone"

What do you like best?

Hubspot offers an all-in-one solution that makes a marketer and salesperson's life easy. I really like the detailed reporting on sales/ deals as well as the ever-expanding templates for marketing and email purposes. They recently added planning features as well which our team really likes and uses.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little expensive for scale-up companies since your price is based on the number of contacts and that can grow very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can always start free or get one of the startup pricing packages to start with and then decide if it's worth for you or not. Hubspot can feel a little expensive in the start but once you get a hang of it, it pays for itself.

For us, it's all about the one-stop-shop for all contact-related data, sales/ deal management, marketing automation and nurturing leads. Overall, the most important benefit is having everything in one place - you know all about the actions a prospect/ contact took and you can trigger workflows to nurture that lead and manage them once they become a deal/customer.

HubSpot review by manuel C.
manuel C.

"perfecta plataforma de automatización de marketing"

What do you like best?

Blog en evoluci√≥n, plantilla web y herramientas de dise√Īo, y herramientas de correo electr√≥nico, Realmente me gusta, puedo ver todo en un solo sitio. Recib√≠ mis correos electr√≥nicos y tambi√©n revis√© nuestras b√ļsquedas pagas y org√°nicas. Es realmente fant√°stico.

What do you dislike?

Quisiera m√°s herramientas de an√°lisis, aunque est√°n agregando m√°s y mejorando algunas. Se podr√≠an agregar caracter√≠sticas m√°s √ļtiles a la herramienta de prueba de p√°ginas A / B. Despu√©s de usar algo tan simple como MailChimp, Hubspot definitivamente tiene un poco de una curva de aprendizaje. Solo toma un poco de tiempo y realmente no es tan dif√≠cil. ¬°Aprendo lentamente a veces cuando se trata de nuevo software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot es fácil de usar y satisface la mayoría de nuestras necesidades comerciales. Yo, y otros en mi equipo, hemos experimentado que Hubspot es bastante fácil de adoptar y el soporte ha sido bueno.

Usamos Hubspot para email marketing y nutrici√≥n. Tambi√©n para nuestro blog y algunas landing pages. Lo uso principalmente para blogs y p√°ginas web, as√≠ como para las herramientas de an√°lisis. Hemos creado campa√Īas y campa√Īas de correo electr√≥nico exitosas con la automatizaci√≥n del correo electr√≥nico de Hubspot; Y disfruto la facilidad de construcci√≥n de la p√°gina. Todo nuestro equipo puede trabajar en publicaciones de blog, no solo en aquellas con conocimientos de codificaci√≥n. Hubspot tambi√©n ha sido f√°cil de aprender para m√≠ y para otros miembros de mi equipo que eran nuevos.

HubSpot review by Kylee G.
Kylee G.

"Phenomenal software--- still learning it "

What do you like best?

I really like that I can see everything all on one site- I've got my email blasts as well as checking on our paid and organic searches. It is really fantastic.

What do you dislike?

After using something as simple as MailChimp, Hubspot definitely has a bit of a learning curve to it. It just takes a little time and really isn't that difficult. I'm a slow learner sometimes when it comes to new software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to get to know the product. It takes a little bit of doing but is really worth it. I'm still learning it after a couple of weeks but luckily I've had experience with programs similar to this one before.

Being able to go to one spot for our analytics as well as build landing pages is really fantastic. Having all of this in one central spot is key. No more darting around from site to site trying to accomplish everything. I've got it all centralized and the automation is great!

HubSpot review by Andrea V.
Andrea V.

"Hubspot es una herramienta muy potente pero, en mi implementación, hemos tenido varios problemas"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy potente, tienes visibilidad de todo y la automatizaci√≥n hace que las tareas sean m√°s sencillas. "Campa√Īas" me gusta mucho porque puedes conjuntar las distintas acciones para una campa√Īa o proyecto y monitorear los resultados individuales y globales.

What do you dislike?

Tiene muchas limitaciones a nivel de programación, lo que hace que devengan problemas de SEO posteriormente. En el Academy no tienen todos los cursos con subtítulos y algunos que los tienen están mal o desfasados, eso se convierte en un problema para capacitar a los equipos que no saben inglés.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asegurarse que al implementar se lleven a cabo los pasos correctos, sobre todo si se migra desde otro CMS, verificar que se haga correctamente o el SEO se ver√° afectado

Gesti√≥n de contenido. Es m√°s sencillo solucionar errores y en "Campa√Īas" tengo visibilidad de todas las acciones de mkt ejecutadas para una campa√Īa y los resultados obtenidos.

HubSpot review by Elliot P.
Elliot P.

"Robust Marketing Automation Platform"

What do you like best?

Evolving Blog, Web Template and Design Tools, and Email Tools.

What do you dislike?

Would like more analytics tools, though they are adding more and improving some. More useful features could be added to the A/B page testing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is easy to use and satisfies most of our business needs. I, and others on my team, have experienced Hubspot as being pretty easy to adopt and the support has been good.

We use Hubspot for email marketing and nurtures. Also for our blog and some landing pages. I use it mainly for blog and web pages, as well as the analytics tools. We have set up successful email nurtures and campaigns with Hubspot's email automation; and I enjoy the ease of page building. Our entire team is able to work on blog posts, not just the ones with coding knowledge. Hubspot has also been easy to learn for me, and others on my team who were new to it.

HubSpot review by Hannah H.
Hannah H.

"Confusing but ultimately successful"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is a beast. As a company, they really have thought of everything. Their platform is so extensive. No matter your marketing needs, they have a feature that supports it. What I like most about HubSpot is the analytics. You can customize your dashboard so you see the metrics that matter most to you and your company, every time you log in. Our company is extremely data-driven, so it is nice having data on literally everything. How many times an individual person opened your email, whether they read or skimmed it, how your campaign is performing, etc. Their analytics are amazing.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit odd. You can either pay $50 or $800? Quite the jump. I get why they are sunsetting basic...but at the same time it was another opportunity for people to stair step. HubSpot has played a huge role in our company's growth. We are a young 4 year company, and if HubSpot's pricing was what it is now four years ago, there is no way we would have been able to purchase the software and then start selling the services we do now to clients. I get it is an investment, but it is an investment that small, young companies can't pay for. Unless they get starter, which has been improved, obviously, but it still does not include everything a young marketing company would need to get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to money to invest, do it. Get in now. They are absolutely ahead of the game, and their knowledge and experience can really help you get off the ground. Even if you have to start small on one of their Starter hubs, do it. The data and insight you get is amazing.

We have one source for all of our marketing efforts. We do not need 4 different pieces of software to completely market for our clients. HubSpot has everything. That has made it easier to sell to clients as well. If we sell them on Hubspot marketing, it is easier to encourage them and show them the benefit of Sales and Service hubs. They already know HubSpot, they know we are experts with the software, and they don't feel like we are just introducing software after software making them spend money. We are just expanding the software they already use to better support their business.

HubSpot review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"The best as all the softwares developed by hubspot"

What do you like best?

Among the marketing softwares we can find many, but without a doubt the best is Hobspot that takes care of all the monotonous tasks so that you focus on the proposed goals. With Hobspot you can know what your customers do on your website and even when they make their decisions what is a complete follow-up.

What do you dislike?

I really would not have any problem with the software in general, it would only be a small opinion about the language, some sections are completely in English and this is usually a hindrance for those who do not handle much the language, but in general Hobspot is a complete software and any doubt that being present is solved with the help of support.

Hubspot gives me a detailed analysis of those who visit my website, with this my tasks are much easier to perform, when they recommended this software I had no idea how great it is and I am very happy with the results, it does so many things Manage my database and schedule ads on social networks.

HubSpot review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Great CRM and Marketing Automation Tool That is Constantly Bettering Its Platform"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is always improving and offering support and advice to help marketers improve as well. HubSpot values the fact that by improving marketers, their platform will perform its best. The platform is constantly making improvements and staying on the cutting edge of marketing techniques.

The platform is easy to use for users. A large amount of support material in the HubSpot Academy ensures users have all the information needed to make valuable marketing material efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Although support is always available, the support team relies heavily on the HubSpot Academy (Which is available through any HubSpot question Google search). Before I reach out to support, I Google my question as well, it can be frustrating to have the same article I just read that did not solve my problem sent back to me.

The website tools are easy for less technical users but this leads to limited possibilities for more advanced customizations.

Lastly, the emails cookie users, this can be a great asset in tracking users across devices however, this causes issues when contacts forward emails and then have multiple emails/names associated with the same cookied user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of the HubSpot Academy during onboarding to ensure you are taking full advantage of the available features.

Marketing automation is the primary purpose of my HubSpot use. HubSpot has been critical in enabling my clients to create emails quickly, sort email list effectively, and manage workflows comfortably. The free CRM alone offers many benefits but the additional marketing, sales, and service tools enable companies of all sizes to increase their marketing efforts without the need for constant updates and individual emails.

HubSpot review by Julio M.
Julio M.

"We are a growth agency and HubSpot is the perfect technology and company to support us."

What do you like best?

So much to mention, but if I had to concise to two it would be the following:

1. Evolving platform. Never resting on past success and constantly creating technology responding to our agency needs for how dynamic consumerism has become.

2. Incredible Support. From our channel consultant (she rocks) to our Channel Manager (always find a way to help us on-board new clients at the business development level) the support is second to none.

What do you dislike?

What makes HubSpot great is also it's biggest opportunity. The technology evolves SO MUCH that pricing/licensing is adjusted accordingly. This becomes a constant learning process and has to be constantly monitored in order to continue giving correct licensing/pricing information to our clients.

All of our growth strategies are pillared on HubSpot technology - from content strategies to social media postings. HubSpot truly allows us to have a blended offering combining technology and human behavior.

HubSpot review by Arun C D.
Arun C D.

"Fabulous All in One Integrated Digital Platform for Marketing, CRM & Sales"

What do you like best?

An integrated and easy to use digital marketing platform - the Growth Stack - to support marketing, CRM & sales for the entire team. We migrated to the HubSpot platform from a sea of scattered solutions - a Wordpress site with several extensions, keyword research with Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, etc, distribution of social media content via several tools like HootSuite, Gmail & MailChimp for email marketing, etc.

Life became a lot easier to have our team working off a single platform. We started off small and with increasing confidence we turned on more effective tools and improved on our ROI.

What do you dislike?

It can be pricey for some companies. It may not have features that enterprise grade customers may expect - more granular authotization settings, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reasons to consider HubSpot:

1. You understand the impact of inbound marketing

2. You wish to migrate from 'islands of automation' so that you can get a lot more done with fewer motivated staff

3. Intuitive and easy-to-use all-in-one platform to serve your marketing, CRM & sales teams

4. Shorter meetings with the team based on the dashboards

5. The Academy is an excellent platform for driven individuals to go as far as they choose to. Key side effect is that they burnish their personal/professional brand with the certifications and improve their career opportunities.

Getting our entire team to realise that Inbound Marketing was the way forward to drive our business in an increasingly digital business environment. Our previous outbound practices of telemarketing, organising events, etc were failing to produce suitable outcomes. Everyone member of our team is Inbound Marketing certified. It is easier for them to understand why we need to generate high quality content on a regular basis to serve our growing audience, how we can distribute our content on multiple social media platforms in a more automated way to be more efficient, and the ability of everyone to review the analytics to determine the success of our efforts and areas where improvements are required.

HubSpot review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Great Features and Service to Go With!"

What do you like best?

I like how versatile the software is, as we can handle all the social posting, email marketing, managing contacts, workflows, forms, landing pages all in one place. We really don't need to rely on other vendors or platforms to run our Digital Marketing Machine! Service and support is top-notch! And if you follow Hubspot's customer 1st methodology (which is continually evolving), you definitely improve your sales, service and client retention... this is one of the biggest bonuses of working with them in my opinion

What do you dislike?

There are glitches with the social posting features at times, but we handle such a large volume of posts that it is understandable and it relatively minor for us. We always get great service and support to handle the issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate what you need, especially in terms of the # of contacts you upload. This will determine your pricing. But you will find plenty of features for any of your digital marketing needs so take your time to evaluate Hubspot and speak with a representative for customized recommendations.

We can manage all our social posting needs at scale, as we manage a social media campaigns for 200 Franchise locations with over 190 FB pages, 180 Google + pages and multiple Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts. We not only save time with the social posting features but we can see how engaging or effective our content is and easily re-purpose and evaluate it.

HubSpot review by Sergio R.
Sergio R.

"There is no better tool"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy tool to use and get started with if you already know something about inbound marketing. As a platform, it's one of the best I've ever tried. It's really complete and they seem to keep adding new features every now and then. In addition, they have a great partner and certification program. It is a good solution for any marketing agency. HubSpot allows a very high ROI, as it helps you to focus on what really matters, allowing you to automate all other processes and create a fully professional sales funnel.

I recommend anyone to try your free version as they will end up buying it.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the tool is currently a bit high. They should add more capacity to the management accounts. They should also improve onboarding, as it becomes difficult to use in the first few weeks.

HubSpot has helped my agency to unify all the inbound marketing applications we were using into one. We chose this tool because it is much more powerful than other solutions on the market and could help us manage all our leads, keep them organized and automate communication with them.

HubSpot review by Peter D. Z.
Peter D. Z.

"A powerful tool for brand visibility"

What do you like best?

What has been most useful in the planning process for our marketing team is being able to set up a blogging subdomain for our company's website. Really helps boost our SEO.

We are able to manage multiple social media accounts with minimal effort, something that took a lot of time before to post is now super easy to do.

What do you dislike?

The tool is pretty difficult to navigate. There is so much you can do with it which is awesome but the learning curve is intense. The learning curve is very big. get used to learning a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it but come into it with a plan of attack before wasting time on the platform. Take tutorials before signing up and take the support they have seriously. You can't learn this software in a day.

Work on separate things with the rest of your team and divide the workload between everyone

We can post on all social media platforms synonymously.

We are developing a content marketing strategy from the ground up.

We are able to post content for our company through the blogging tool.

We are able to monitor traffic on all platforms including our main website.

We can maintain contact with all our prospects through email campaigns.

HubSpot review by Jacob R.
Jacob R.

"HubSpot is a Game Changer! By Far the Superior Marketing Platform. "

What do you like best?

You can access support via phone, live chat, or their support portal. You can even submit a request for someone to call you...and they'll call within 5 minutes. Support is knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will quickly go find it. You feel like a priority when you talk to support.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that we dislike about HubSpot. By far the most superior marketing platform on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial. No other providers offer this. Get your hands dirty and then ask questions. The platform is robust and will take some time to understand all the ins and outs. But, once you do, you'll be well on your way to marketing success.

HubSpot gives us a 360 degree of all of our marketing activities. It is literally the "hub" of 95% of everything we do. The power in that is that we know what works and what doesn't, which saves us money, time, and makes us look like heroes to management. Design, automation, and integrations are seamless which awesome.

HubSpot review by Srikanth K.
Srikanth K.

"IF THERE IS NO HUBSPOT! THERE IS NO DIGITAL MARKETING"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is one of the top most CRM which i can prefer and refer to any individual website or businesses websites which can integrate with. There are lot and lots of stuff we can find in hubspot that will make ease to work, promotions of blogs,landing pages, website pages and lots more we can do with Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

The same features which are all we used in Desktop the same features not available in Mobile Version,off course its there but tightened with admin rights. Hubspot can give access to what are the rights used from desktop access those are all permissions can be accessed in mobile sign in also.This feels very discouraging to me while i try to access hubspot in mobile.

Scheduling Social media posts, creating content clusters on various topics, creating landing pages ,creating,assigning,adding deals and so on.

HubSpot review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Trying to be all things to all people but really restrictive"

What do you like best?

not much, I have time to write this review as I cannot access any contacts in my hubspot database. Hubspot works well if you have a small contact set of very high quality leads that you wish to regularly keep up to date with via email and web content. For new customer acquisition at any significant scale outside of email and web it is not fit for purpose. They are not interested in partners who want to CALL their customer base at all so if you need to use CALLING as part of your pre-sales process run from hubspot right now, fast!

What do you dislike?

VERY VERY laggy

regularly unusable timeouts

Its so slow at the best of times

ONLY USE THIS product for email marketing - that is all. Its adaptability is pathetic and it lacks core essential features like a "SEARCH" function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you are doing email marketing ONLY do not bother.

None, but I can say its helped create business problems as the business has had to adapt to hubspot.

HubSpot review by Nick A.
Nick A.

"Great all in one solution for Marketing Automation with loads of useful info for marketers"

What do you like best?

That it has all the bases of Marketing Automation covered and also powers my social and paid campaigns. I can track campaigns from awareness right through to delight in our customer journeys.

I'm using it to publish blog posts, manage landing pages, A/B test, share on social media, publish ads, run remarketing campaigns with smart lists and to push users back and forth between intercom and HubSpot. The HubSpot Knowledge centre is great for learning about the product and self serving from the future (NZ is a day ahead of the rest of the world so we struggle with time frames on a Monday to reach customer support in any US company). I'm keen to explore their bot making tools for Facebook and get really excited that their releases are so frequent.

What do you dislike?

That I can't manage Bing ads in the platform. That would be great. Being able to migrate from other platforms and bring in data would help too. For example migrating from Instapages I'd like to be able to bring across multiple variants and bringing the data across in terms of conversion rates as well would be cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great start and all round platform for a Startup in Early to Mid Stage growth

It's an end to end marketing automation and publishing platform. I'm using it to publish blog posts, share on social media, publish ads, run remarketing campaigns with smart lists and to push users back and forth between intercom and HubSpot.

HubSpot review by Christian E.
Christian E.

"My first 8 weeks"

What do you like best?

It's easy. Lots of helpful articles and even the chat and phone support has been great. This level of support gives me confidence. It's a big program so sometimes it's a matter of just finding what you're looking for and the help quickly answers that.

What do you dislike?

I'm not as impressed with their CMS program, which they call HubSpot COS. It's not as built out as WordPress and it's been a frustrating part. When we went with HubSpot we wanted a nice WYSIWYG web building tool because we want/need a simple website structure but even with what they have, we nee someone with a deeper understanding of HTML and other web languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool. It's easy and there is quite a bit of support. I'm up in the air with the COS tool so consider this if you want to use HubSpot as a CMS. I'm sure once we get it up and running we'll be good.

Customer insights. We expect HubSpot to help us understand or customer's digital experience with us better and to make slight modifications to make their experience better. So far, we have seen help with our social media, emails and forms.

HubSpot review by Clwyd P.
Clwyd P.

"HubSpot is the key platform for our business"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive functionality across marketing, sales and customer support. This is matched with a strong emphasis on ease of use which is important to get user buy-in.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved at enterprise level. This seems to be related to the regular additions and updates to the system. It can sometimes be seen that new functions are released without equivalent reporting capability. However, this is generally only a matter of a time delay before this catches up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put aside internal resource or work with an experienced agency and commit to a full implementation across sales and marketing to get the full return on investment.

At Whitehat (https://www.whitehat-seo.co.uk) we originally purchased professional HubSpot marketing to assist our own marketing efforts and added the free CRM to replace the professional Salesforce licence we had in place. We had a massive amount of success within the first 9 months of use and made the decision to become HubSpot partners to offer this as a solution to our own clients. We have since grown to become HubSpot platinum partners. The ROI is very strong but requires a commitment on the part of the business to embrace the inbound methodology.

HubSpot review by Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.

"Hubspot great! But not as all encompassing as one would think."

What do you like best?

I love all the abilities to create workflows and entire campaigns from start to finish. I like the ability to view analytics and the views of entire analytics of all campaigns and the ability to go into each singular campaign and view it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you cannot post a video to Linked in through social media automation. That seems very silly that a platform with such vastness would not allow you to post a video which is something marketers value to get their message seen and heard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if the price is really worth what you would need this platform for. There are a lot of other platforms out there (which I am experienced in using) that offer a lot of the same things for a competitive price.

I think HubSpot solves the bandwidth issue that encompasses most small business'. Usually the marketer or sales person would not have the time to go and post each email or social post and then go back and check of all the engagement and optimize and then send another email and cordinating social post to those who engaged highly with them. HubSpot allows these companys to create a campaign in advance and then decide which group of people gets what communications from them ahead of time so that their efforts can more closely be focused on sales and also the optimization and monitoring of the campaign.

HubSpot review by Alexandru D.
Alexandru D.

"Extremely useful service that would positively impact on running business"

What do you like best?

The integration with third party services such as Mailchimp and Wordpress for contact forms and lead capturing. The ease of use and the integration are the features that makes this software standing apart from the competitors. The pricing can be improved in lowering the fees, but on what it provides, it would be fair enough. The customisation of the integration plugin with Wordpress is very well done and it can be easily integrated with Wordpress platform as plugin.

What do you dislike?

A design declutter would look easier to use. The minimalism in UX would look for sure better. It is not a lack of feature that would impact on using, but a plus. Basically no contrary opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the solution that is extremely easy to implement, it is a out of the box, marketing oriented service that simply can be used by startups or corporate users. There are a lot of documents available, marketing guides and all kind of resources that can be extremely useful to novices in marketing . It is simply, on my opinion, the best solution for marketing purposes.

The integration of GDPR compliant contact forms, mailing lists and CRM services plus management of contacts. The lead capturing script is simply brilliant. We could capture on a daily basis the visitors and it automatically pushes the contact, GDPR checked, to Mailchimp service, associated with the list of choice.

HubSpot review by Tess S.
Tess S.

"Awesome training videos, streamlined process for social posting, great techincal support"

What do you like best?

As someone who is still new to marketing, HubSpot's training videos and customer support were especially helpful starting out. HubSpot makes creating and promoting content across social platforms easy and straight-forward. Emails, too, have the templates and tools we need to create, edit, and review our emails collaboratively. We can also see advanced analytics for how our emails performed and what links people clicked.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see video integration for social media platforms. Currently, I have to upload videos in each platform to have a native video appear rather than a link. If there's a way to link HubSpot and YouTube, as well, that would help us, too. With video content growing in importance for our marketing strategy, it's becoming harder to measure our social engagement because we currently can't track that in HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The training videos alone make this product well worth it. But the analytics and easy of use are exceptional -- I wish I used this earlier!

Streamlining our marketing efforts -- collaborative editing has made the creation process simpler, and HubSpot's advanced analytics helps us measure how we are doing.

We are also starting to use HubSpot to track our leads from Facebook ads, which has been good so far. Their training video on creating a "Greatest Hits" grid to optimize Facebook ads was very helpful when we sat down to discuss our ad strategy.

HubSpot review by Megan  M.
Megan M.

"Super User Friendly"

What do you like best?

My team reviewed several marketing automation software options and settled on HubSpot mainly because of the usability. We really have limited IT support, so we needed something with a user friendly interface and the ability to do everything we need ourselves.

What do you dislike?

The HubSpot mobile app is a disappointment. You can't use it for social media, which is really the one thing we'd like to use it for. Having to log on to a desktop in order to send out a tweet is a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go through a Hubspot partner for HubSpot set up and templating. A partner can also work on getting a good discount and negotiating a good price. The self-navigated online training is excellent, and the help functionality can answer pretty much any questions you may have. Make sure going into it you have developed good protocols for organization and approval management. It's easy to get disorganized or mess up others' work if you are not paying close attention, but this is probably the case with any marketing automation software. I can't comment on the CRM functionality because we use a different program, but it looks pretty robust. Might be a one stop shop solution if you don't already have another CRM.

We are using HubSpot to manage our email marketing, contact management, gated content, social media monitoring and lead management. With Hubspot we are now able to track our ROI in a much more meaningful way.

HubSpot review by Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

"Easy to Use, But Could Use More Detail"

What do you like best?

The UX of this tool is amazing. It is easy to navigate, quick to learn and easy on the eyes. I enjoy using the tool and find that most of the insights it provides are applicable to my daily work. It also gives me insight into areas I would not have otherwise thought were important.

What do you dislike?

I wish the social tools had more insight into what times and days perform the best for our audience. For example, it could say that the best time to post on FB for our company is at 10am on Tuesdays based on past performance of our social posts.

It helps with my marketing reporting (weekly, monthly, yearly) and gives us insight into what content is performing best on our site. I really appreciate the social scheduling tool because I can schedule posts when I am out of the office. I also love the RSS feed functionality because it ensures timely scheduling of blog posts each day.

HubSpot review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Great tool but has some serious drawbacks"

What do you like best?

The insight into website behavior and the use of CRM to track all interactions with customers is huge. I also really like the reporting features, the analytics I need are at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Their email builder and landing page builder are woefully behind their competitors. It's almost comical how out of step the builders are compared to others.

I also and disappointed in their meeting scheduler because it does not provide the flexibility of other meeting scheduling software that allows you to present your availability in 15 minute increments. With HubSpot, if you set up a 60-minute meeting, it only presents available times to meet in 60-minute blocks of time, severely limiting the times presented to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask to see all functionality and compare to your current solution.

We're solving the problem of streamlining our marketing automation and CRM functions and have benefited greatly with increased awareness of where our customers are coming from, how they interact with us and how we communicate with them.

HubSpot review by Karen G.
Karen G.

"We Love Hubspot For All The Things"

What do you like best?

Hubspot has everything in 1 spot making life so so so so so simple. Analytics all play off of each other so we can make quick decisions. Nothing is holding us back from making decisions based off of data in our start up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we run into very weird bugs that takes support days to figure out. I wish the process of getting questions answered was quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to talk to a sales rep so you can get the best deal. Also make sure that you sign up for Inbound! It is an amazing conference and allows you to stay in the loop. You also need to 100% get the most out of your onboarding. We over utilized everything that was offered to us.

We are getting more leads, closing more deals, and improving our site traffic

HubSpot review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"For smaller business, more user-friendly than Marketo, more powerful than similar alternatives!"

What do you like best?

So far, the people! I have experienced the best support and customer service since day 1 searching for a marketing automation and sales support tool to integrate with our CRM. The educational resources and intuitive setup structure is amazing, and so far I haven't run into a single task or feature I want to take advantage of, even when looking for features I used in my past life as a Certified Marketo user.

What do you dislike?

That I can't wave my magic wand and know how to do all-the-things right now! Even having used other marketing automation platforms, there is a learning curve to mastering the features and integrations of HubSpot. Comes with the territory!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework! When you start digging in and asking real questions of HubSpot and other similar competitors, it becomes immediately clear that HubSpot is superior. Competitors try to hide some of the ways that HubSpot is better, like their integrations, pricing increases, workflow builder, and customer service support. It's also very clear how much HubSpot truly values their customers and customer experience. Every other platform we looked at charges for support and setup services, whereas with HubSpot it is free for ALL users 100% of the time (other than a small 1-time setup fee, which still saves you thousands every year over competitors).

We have been able to get rid of 6+ redundant and manual marketing system that we were using previously to piece-meal together a marketing automation solution from landing pages, email marketing, marketing automation, blogging, social media, paid ads, and more.

HubSpot review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"A robust platform that succeeds at just about every level."

What do you like best?

That you provide a robust marketing platform with ways of leveling up is GENIUS!!! You could simply have an awesome platform and I'd still probably find you valuable but that you offer TRAINING too makes you a winner. Not only that but any time we've had a question, I've been SHOCKED at how much you invest in supporting your clients. You clearly understand that the service you provide goes beyond the software.

Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I don't like seeing things I don't have a license for. I'm a marketing customer but I have access to the Sales stuff and now the Support stuff. Feels cluttering at the least and a cheap practice most software companies try to use to incent you to buy more stuff.

Where do I begin?! Last year, we lost a lot of marketing experience with some senior people leaving. It was an existential moment for us; how would we build a marketing and growth strategy without that experience. We found Hubspot and it gave us the training wheels we needed to divert the funds we would have otherwise spent on senior marketing people into other areas because of the robust training and certification you offer.

AND it's allowed us to increase our engagement rates because of the access to Workflows and automation. Amazing!

HubSpot review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Definite process improvement"

What do you like best?

This was our first experience with a marketing automation suite, so we appreciated the ease of use through a clean, easy to understand UI, and how helpful all of the support staff was, from our salesperson to our onboarding specialist to our account manager. Additionally, the resources library is constantly a massive benefit.

What do you dislike?

We have a unique case with our in-house data management, and HubSpot's platform often isn't able to accommodate some of our specific use cases. To that end, as we try to build workarounds, the lack of a sandbox environment means that mistakes are costly. Additionally, much of the contact specific engagement data (specific pages viewed, list of emails opened, etc.) isn't exportable, nor available through the API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your data needs. If you require any specific data constructions, make sure you discuss HubSpot's ability to accommodate.

We've been able to define a lead flow and begin proper attribution between marketing and sales, which we never had the capability of before. As a result, we've become far more efficient in allocating our sales team's time and attention and more responsive to their needs and the needs of our leads, opportunities, and clients.

HubSpot review by Stephen l.
Stephen l.

"Very little support / not for small companies or small teams"

What do you like best?

I loved the idea, what was promised, the process

What do you dislike?

Our marketing firm (ex) pushed us to sign a one year contract. I asked the firm why we needed to sign up so early in the project, we hadn't even agreed upon messaging. They said "trust us" and we did. Months later, any free product or limited campaign tool could've managed our single posting. We parted ways with the marketing company and I contacted Hubspot and requested a review. I found out we had a support person assigned to our account (NOT once did he reach out to us, only communicated with the marketing company. We signed the contract, we paid the bill.). His review showed what we already knew, the marketing firm did not set it up properly and Hubspot was underutilized. I learned that without a solid plan, the tool is not necessary. Its like owning carpentry tools without any wood. I also learned that Hubspot prefers their relationship with the marketing firms that push their products over their direct clients. We have canceled our agreement 7 months in and they not once asked us why or tried to support us to win us back. I spoke with the support specialist ONCE. $12,000 down the drain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan. If you are rely on a third party, make sure you have a relationship directly with Hubspot. I'm sure the tool works..but like any process, if one spot in the wheel is not working, it will likely fail.

None - Without a plan and a supportive team, processes will fail.

HubSpot review by James M.
James M.

"A game changer for businesses and careers"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design and ever-growing features make HubSpot a blast to use. Thanks to HubSpot I've saved time, developed great new skills, and it's helped me and the corporations I work for grow at a great rate.

What do you dislike?

The CRM is limited in its functionality in terms of cross referencing data sets from across the platform in Contacts, Companies and Deals, making reporting fiddly at times, and leaving us with somewhat no improvement on ease of mastering our metrics within the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent customer service, and a platform that does everything you need when it comes to web 2.0. Don't think twice.

Automating our prospects journey. We join up information on how our contacts view our site, email and content to personalise the information they receive, which has led to ever increasing conversion rates. The cluster approach to content has transformed our fortunes in a section of the industry that is set to grow rapidly in the coming months. With this we've ranked on page 1 for multiple terms, saved a great amount of time, and helped live up to our brand promise to prospects.

HubSpot review by Alana P.
Alana P.

"Hubspot is Great Platform For Those with some HTML/CSS Knowledge"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Hubspot is that they have a set of templates that you can choose from to create your landing pages and emails from. These templates are already optimized for mobile, so that makes it easier. It is also nice to be able to directly edit some light code. This tool is also amazing for finding HIGHLY detailed information on your website visitors and email opens.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot can be challenging in the sense that it is not quite as intuitive as you may think when attempting to build more robust campaigns. You definitely need a single person devoted to the inbound activity on the platform. It also comes with some limitations to the customization on their templates. If you dont have light HTML/CSS knowledge you will be in serious trouble when trying to do a lot of customizations on a webpage or email template. The other negative would be that the customization process for the email template is very different from the landing page, which seems counterintuitive to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot will give you great insight into the audience you are attempting to reach. You will get very detailed information on your campaigns and it ties in very nicely with you social media activity as well.

We have a serious lack of inbound marketing resources and tools. Before Hubspot we used Salesforce only. We now have an integration with Salesforce. While there is some overlap between the platforms, I do find Hubspot to have some unique properties that complement Salesforce.

HubSpot review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"HubSpot review from B2B inbound marketing exec"

What do you like best?

Very natural and easy to use software. Includes lots of training and certification's so can be used if you're a beginner and also if you're a really experienced marketer as well. Really good resource for teams that want to write content such as blogs, eBooks etc, send out personalized emails and other tasks all on the same user platform. Very helpful with data analysis and measuring all different types of metrics - the dashboard provides good visuals and graphs.

What do you dislike?

In order to pass some certification's you have to submit a practical assessment. This can often take a while to be graded and returned to you. Some modules remain locked until you have received the practicum back, causing delays in getting certified.

Adds on through HubSpot are expensive, some clients do not want to pay out for these extras.

I am an Inbound Marketing Exec who uses HubSpot on a daily basis. The company I work for, Strategic IC, is a B2B digital marketing agency that help clients generate qualified leads via inbound marketing and sales, social media and open source web development. We are a Gold Certified HubSpot partner and therefore also promote the use of HubSpot to our own clients. We use HubSpot to run various different Inbound campaigns, and create lots of landing pages and CTA's through HubSpot. HubSpot is used throughout the whole of the company and is a very easy and intelligent tool to use. We and also our clients that have bought HubSpot have experienced good results from using the tools it provides. We have experienced a much bigger increase in traffic, leads and conversions since using HubSpot.

HubSpot review by Jenna T.
Jenna T.

"HubSpot is Exactly What We Needed"

What do you like best?

While we have only been using the platform for just over a year, I love how easy to use and navigate HubSpot is. Everything we need to know about our leads and customers is right inside HubSpot. We love having access to this wealth of information.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to set everything up to work the way you want it to, because of this we haven't made as much progress in implementing all of the capabilities as we had hoped by this time, particularly with the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to plan your goals and implementation strategy. Go through as many HubSpot certification courses as you can, it will really help you understand how all the piece work together.

We are able to better track and understand our customers and leads. We can now make informed business decisions based on the actual data available to us through HubSpot.

HubSpot review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"Hubspot is a premier marketing automation platform with great functionality"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to create branded templates and make sure our inbound and outbound marketing materials were unified. Hubspot also has a really fabulous support team that's incredibly responsive and goes the extra mile to help our team succeed.

What do you dislike?

It was sometimes tough to navigate through the design manager and the page builder when you're trying to debug an issue on a landing page or email. simplifying the custom code section might help that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hubspot is powerful, complex, modern, and updated frequently - perfect for the agile content marketing team.

We chose hubspot because we wanted a more seamless integration with our salesforce and a better lead scoring process. hubspot has definitely helped us reach those goals - and our entire team has a more efficient workflow because of it.

HubSpot review by Shashi Y.
Shashi Y.

"HubSpot offers easy to use, cost effective solutions for CRM, Sales and Marketing modules."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that HubSpot's CRM module is free and they offer basic versions for Sales and Marketing modules. The interface is very user friendly, intuitive and supports customization. The service provided by HubSpot team has been outstanding. We have researched on several CRM solutions, and HubSpot stood out to be the best for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be better. I currently cannot cross report between Contacts and Engagements, which is very crucial for our analytics. Also, more options should be available for data exports, so we could at-least create reports manually.

We are an educational institution, and we are trying to solve the problem of tracking engagements with our faculty, students and staff in one single place. With HubSpot, all the tracking happens right from the portal, and we are able to go back and look at the activity history and run analytics using custom dashboards.

HubSpot review by Natasha  H.
Natasha H.

"HubSpot Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that HubSpot is a CRM and marketing platform all in one! Not only is HubSpot very user-friendly, but it has great reporting tools; you can create custom dashboards to keep an eye on your campaigns or analyze specific elements of your campaigns individually. For example, the 'analyze' tool in email allows you to compare the performance of your emails with a handy benchmark table showing your company averages. You can also use HubSpot to schedule social content, publish web content, and track leads as they progress through the funnel (you can see when a lead last opened an email, downloaded a content offer, or engaged with an article on your blog). HubSpot also comes with templates which are very easy to use and can also be customized. They are also good at keeping on top of regulations and new tech developments - for example, in response to Twitter's new rules they have changed the scheduling options. HubSpot has also recently introduced a Shutterstock tool for social media posts which is going to make scheduling so much easier and quicker. It's great that they're always introducing new features. Cannot recommend enough!

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint so far is that a couple of contacts have merged when a new contact has submitted a form by clicking on a forwarded email from someone already in the database. I believe they are working on solving this though!

HubSpot CRM has enabled our clients to capture leads in a single database and then nurture them with highly personalized and targeted campaigns - HubSpot has made it easy to track campaign progress and increase conversions!

HubSpot review by Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.

"Hubspot is the best!"

What do you like best?

Hubspot makes marketing easy and fun. It also allows for seamless integration with other platforms for a one-place-fits-all software. I like that I can create posts, emails, campaigns, etc. and track all of it with their easy-to-use platform. It also helps that I can show my clients how and why certain efforts work better than others. I'm a huge fan of their personalization and growth-driven design aspects as well. Their Hubspot Academy also allows for me to further my marketing knowledge to best assist my clients.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Hubspot. It's extremely user-friendly, even for my clients who have no idea what they're doing. I guess the one thing I'm not a fan of is that multiple agencies cannot get credit for the work they do for the same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a social media assistant such as Sprout, an email tool such as MailChimp, and a separate campaign creation tool, I would recommend switching to Hubspot. You can do all of that and more within one platform instead of having to use multiple platforms. It helps track all campaign efforts under one hub instead of having to analyze multiple platforms.

Hubspot allows me to create multiple campaigns and link all of my efforts together so I can get see the complete picture. I like that I can pull together all the data I need to see what's working and what needs to be tweaked as the campaign runs. I've realized that instead of needing multiple platforms to get something done, I can do everything within the Hubspot portal.

HubSpot review by Devyn B.
Devyn B.

"Changed My Worklife"

What do you like best?

The training is second to none. HubSpot Academy not only makes you a good HubSpot user but a great marketer as well. The things I have learned during the certification process have significantly raised my earning potential.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that my contacts threshold only increases, but never decreases. If I clean out my database of leads that one of the sales team dumps in, we still have to pay for the same number of contacts.

The dashboard is a one stop shop for our analytics and sales. One of the key benefits has been seeing how our campaigns have been coming along, and how we can implement ABM in an effective manner. The ability to capture leads from the website directly into the CRM is a huge win for us, as well.

HubSpot review by Simi H.
Simi H.

"Great for workflows,automation, and lead nurturing, with some lingering bugs"

What do you like best?

Very good at a workflows, building smart email lists, and analytics

What do you dislike?

Social media offerings are weak and not remotely as good as managing social media directly on the platforms. Also their Salesforce integration still has some bugs that they weren't able to solve, and their customer technical support is ok, but the reps sometimes take a while to actually understand the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best parts are emails, workflows, forms, and landing pages. Worst parts are social media and landing page templates - it is a nightmare to set up decent templates. They'll help you in the beginning as part of your setup fee but if you change your design or branding or want something custom you need a coder.

Automating our marketing, lead scoring, creating automatic replies based on complicated logic trees. It saves our sales team a lot of time, and they know that leads get automatic replies to their inquiries and they will go through the right nurturing process.

HubSpot review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Far better than expected"

What do you like best?

The ability to send emails EASILY from contact info. We switched from Insightly and found this much smoother and easier to access. The hype of the salesperson turned out to be true.

What do you dislike?

The graphics are pedestrian. Simple blue blocks. We also would like to classify different leads for different products. We came up with a workaround but they could have made that aspect easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good price, easily understandable, delivered what the account executive said it would

Follow up on sales and PR leads. No longer a need to cut'n'paste. We have enjoyed the email component from within the program. Tracking and follow up with notes are fine. Required practically no training. An experienced employee can train new employees on the program. Don't know if their customer service is good or not because have yet to have any need to contact them.

Learn more about HubSpot

HubSpot Videos

Learning about HubSpot?

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.