HubSpot

HubSpot

HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc) lead generation to inbound lead generation enabling them to "get found" by more potential customers in the natural course of the way they shop and learn.

Work for HubSpot?

Learning about HubSpot?

HubSpot Reviews

Ask HubSpot a Question
HubSpot review by <span>Jon F.</span>
Jon F.
Validated Review

HubSpot Gets It - Simplicity!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

HubSpot is the easiest inbound marketing/marketing automation software I've ever used. The user interface is consistently simple and clear. The support is high quality and you get answers quickly and in an organized fashion. It's relatively easy to onboard new sales or marketing employees. I love how integrated the CRM functions are with the inbound marketing/marketing automation functions. If you want a one-stop shop for CRM and inbound marketing, give HubSpot a serious look.

What do you dislike?

I'm a big fan, so there's not much about HubSpot I dislike. There's room for improvement in the number and sophistication of integrations with other software solutions, although this is true for most HubSpot competitors as well. There's also room for improvement in the granularity of the reporting.

We're solving the simplification of the marketing tech stack underpinning our lead generation and nurturing. HubSpot has helped us increase organic traffic as a percentage of total traffic, which has in turn led to a falling average cost per acquisition.

Showing 2431 HubSpot reviews
HubSpot review by <span>Alyssa J.</span>
Alyssa J.

Hubspot is the best!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Hubspot makes marketing easy and fun. It also allows for seamless integration with other platforms for a one-place-fits-all software. I like that I can create posts, emails, campaigns, etc. and track all of it with their easy-to-use platform. It also helps that I can show my clients how and why certain efforts work better than others. I'm a huge fan of their personalization and growth-driven design aspects as well. Their Hubspot Academy also allows for me to further my marketing knowledge to best assist my clients.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Hubspot. It's extremely user-friendly, even for my clients who have no idea what they're doing. I guess the one thing I'm not a fan of is that multiple agencies cannot get credit for the work they do for the same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a social media assistant such as Sprout, an email tool such as MailChimp, and a separate campaign creation tool, I would recommend switching to Hubspot. You can do all of that and more within one platform instead of having to use multiple platforms. It helps track all campaign efforts under one hub instead of having to analyze multiple platforms.

Hubspot allows me to create multiple campaigns and link all of my efforts together so I can get see the complete picture. I like that I can pull together all the data I need to see what's working and what needs to be tweaked as the campaign runs. I've realized that instead of needing multiple platforms to get something done, I can do everything within the Hubspot portal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
HubSpot review by <span>Jana B.</span>
Jana B.
What do you like best?

The academy is great. It has lots of courses and you can also make it a team-building exercise with a shared training center.

We use premium support and I highly recommend this if you have the budget: it's fantastic. They are always available.

Onboarding was fantastic as well, they really take you at the hand.

What do you dislike?

Permission settings are limited - We have so many users that we would need to drill down much further to make sure all of them have access to exactly what they need. But we do understand that we also are a very specific case.

Social Media can be better but that being said, they are always working on making it better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small team or small budget but also if you have a team that consists of more comms than techy people (i.e. they don't know how to code and write great things in html and CSS) - then this is definitely a tool to use.

Get in touch with them and talk to them- hubspot offers a ‚meet a current customer‘ service where they connect you with people in your industry or area. It‘s fantastic since you get real insight into the tool.

Aligning 90+ Marketing & Communications colleagues in more than 50 countries behind one software for email marketing, landing pages, social media posting and monitoring, and one set of KPIs.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

HubSpot review by <span>Valeria M.</span>
Valeria M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I can find data easily by just typing the name of a customer. It also helps a lot when it comes to solving programing issues with other coleagues. Teamwork is super easy in HS because you can easily tag people on your notes either to keep the update with a process or to ask them for help. Plus there's an app, I love the app because I cand work anywhere I go no need to be in the computer or the office, I can keep track of evertyhing in my phone.

What do you dislike?

It stops working sometimes, the colors are too serious, it's hard to look for clients with spanish names because some characters are too important like the accent. Its faster to type a name without an accent and see it anyways. It´s a little hard to get friendly with the app, sometimes i can´t find some information or it takes me a while to find it. I don't like the emails, it's really hard to make a nice design or if i have my own text templates on google drive and i copy and paste in HS it looses al it's format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for business managament and really friendly for people who have trouble with technology. Also teamwork is really easy with Hubspot. Its like a business facebook where you can tag any coleague and everyone can see what you've been up to. If someone is sick everyone can keep doing his or her work without any troible.

Customer service, getting track of everything. Also, all the info is together in one place.

HubSpot review by <span>Justin J.</span>
Justin J.

Great Solution for Teams of All Sizes

Validated Review
What do you like best?

HubSpot provides an excellent platform to automate marketing processes. Among the best features is the ability to create workflows that direct actions for more efficient lead nurturing. Automated onboarding campaigns and email marketing are easy and simple to enable in the platform. The ability to generate reports from a variety of metrics is also very useful.

What do you dislike?

No product is perfect. We use both the Marketing and Sales platforms and some parts of the Sales Pro solution needs some work. Specifically, the chat functionality of Messages should have more administrative features and users shouldn't require a Sales Pro license in order to review previous chats. Some reports could be better and you can't link reports to dashboards; which is a bit of a letdown. In future releases/updates, there should be a way to create customized dashboards that can pull from any metric.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of customer service. They are a great asset for your day-to-day questions and tutorial/use needs.

Email automation, lead nurturing, social media monitoring

HubSpot review by <span>Tony V.</span>
Tony V.
What do you like best?

I work for a nonprofit but use Hubspot marketing and the CRM tool for tracking opportunities. It's so easy and automatic use on a daily basis. It helps me track new potential members and the addons our association sells. Hubspot is super affordable to use on a small scale, but will scale up easily should one need more power.

What do you dislike?

Scaling up can be quite expensive. Hubspot should create a few more pricing steps for small organizations. Otherwise, it's virtually free or $10,000 per year. Hopefully they will understand that there are thousands of organizations in their target market they could nurture toward a higher price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small organization without a CRM, Hubspot offers a great entry point to cloud bases CRM and marketing automation software. I recommend it to small or large teams. I am a marketing and sales team of one using this software and find it very easy to begin using. Support is also very responsive if you find yourself stuck in in a bind.

Hubspot contributes to our strategic growth plan. It helps us operate like a sales organization so we can focus on membership growth and revenue.

HubSpot review by <span>Natasha  H.</span>
Natasha H.

HubSpot Review

What do you like best?

I like the fact that HubSpot is a CRM and marketing platform all in one! Not only is HubSpot very user-friendly, but it has great reporting tools; you can create custom dashboards to keep an eye on your campaigns or analyze specific elements of your campaigns individually. For example, the 'analyze' tool in email allows you to compare the performance of your emails with a handy benchmark table. You can also use HubSpot to schedule social content, publish web content, and track leads as they progress through the funnel (you can see when a lead last opened an email, downloaded a content offer, or engaged with an article on your blog). HubSpot also comes with templates which are very easy to use and can also be customized. Cannot recommend enough!

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint so far is that a couple of contacts have merged when a new contact has submitted a form by clicking on a forwarded email from someone already in the database. I believe they are working on solving this though!

HubSpot CRM has enabled our clients to capture leads in a single database and then nurture them with highly personalized and targeted campaigns - HubSpot has made it easy to track campaign progress and increase conversions!

Learn more about HubSpot

HubSpot Videos

Learning about HubSpot?

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.