Huddle for iPad and iPhone provides instant access to your files, notifications, tasks and activity feed. It’s the fastest way to navigate Huddle on your iOS device. Relevant business content from Huddle workspaces is automatically downloaded to your device for offline working.
*NOTE: This application requires a Huddle account.*
• Review and comment on files on the move with suggested files and offline sync providing access to key content, even when you are out of signal.
• Read and respond to important notifications from your team about business content you're working on.
• Find out what you should be working on today with task management across all of your workspaces.
• Full file approval workflow available in-app so that you can read and approve documents directly.
• Record and remember important tasks by creating and delegating them in seconds.
• Upload files to Huddle directly from your email and start collaborating on content.
• Offline working - read, review and approve files, tasks, and make comments without an internet connection.
• Instantly share files with your colleagues
• Take photos, save and share them directly in Huddle.
• Open and Edit Huddle files in other apps on your device then save back to Huddle as a new file or version.
• Star your favourite files for offline use, providing quick access, even when you're out of signal.
DOWNLOAD HUDDLE NOW!
**NOTE: This app is free but requires a Huddle account to sign in.**
Huddle for Android brings together content management, social and mobile collaboration to help you stay productive, wherever you’re working.
Access, upload & share files in Huddle, review and update your tasks and approvals, check activity in your workspaces and catch-up on recent notifications.
• Share files with clients, teams and colleagues via secure workspaces.
• Always access the latest version of your content.
• Provide feedback or ask questions on files in Huddle by adding a comment.
• Review, update or comment on approval requests.
• Catch-up on the latest activity in your workspaces via the activity feed.
• Stay up to date with notifications relevant to you.
• Quick access to files you’ve recently worked on.
• Upload files, documents and images stored on your Android device
Learn more about Huddle at www.huddle.com
NOTE: The Huddle for Android app is free but requires a Huddle account to sign in.