Employee Scheduling Software, Time Clocking, HR & Payroll

Showing 258 Humanity reviews
Humanity review by <span>Susan D.</span>
Susan D.

New User

What do you like best?

i like that we can now requets off and see everyone elses schedules. i just started using it and it is alot better than what i was using before. It is more organized and give more accountability to employees to take care of their schedule and not depend on the managers to keep track of everything.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that i dont like is the formatting of the schedule. I would like if it it could all print on one page. i work for a company with 5 different locations and about 60 employees so we all like to see and print the whole schedule for the month

so far we have not had any problems. this is our first month using it. The benefits i have realized is that it takes a lot away alot of man hours from physically making a schedule every month like we used it. It would take hours to put together, make sure that we didnt schedule someone on their day off or a day they requested off. It helps that there is an option for employees to pick up shifts so that we are not tecting and emailing back and forth to find coverage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Humanity
Humanity review by <span>Alex S.</span>
Alex S.

Scheduling Management Made Simple

What do you like best?

Humanity allows us to quickly and easily manage over 100 employees. Mobile Alerts and clock-in to quick access to schedules allows our staff to focus more on their tasks and not making sure they are in the right place at the right time. Tracking skills/certifications for the variety of different positions we have at our conference center makes life so much easier. Gone is the excel spreadsheet of schedules and now quick, easy, and powerful management.

What do you dislike?

We are working with them on customizing reports for our timeclock. The framework is there, just looking at getting more filter options for tracking vacation management.

We have such a large staff that are part time and not always on site or have a business email. Humanity allows us to up our communication game with general announcements or specific messages to staff or departments. On the fly changes are no longer missed, but quickly delivered.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Humanity review by <span>Johanna H.</span>
Johanna H.

It's nice that I can log in from anywhere to check my schedule andsend messages.

What do you like best?

I like that I can send messages to any of my coworkers and to my boss. I can even select multiple users to send a message to.

I can check my schedule and set my availability.

I can check my time sheet for current or previous entries.

I can and add PTO.

I can clock in and out and record my breaks.

I get notifications if there are changes to my schedule or I have a new message.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely helpful in reducing the need for time cards and time clocks, extra work emails, finding out employee availability, and printed schedules.

No need for a time clock and time cards

Don't need to use emails for communicating with boss or co-workers

Everything is right there with just one log in

Humanity review by <span>Alan W.</span>
Alan W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Aquatic Facility (Four years)

What do you like best?

Humanity has been very great to work with. Very easy software to learn as well as schedule a large group of people.

What do you dislike?

Payroll is a little difficult on there because it cannot connect with our payroll software. Other than that, it's great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Humanity is a very great program to work with. It accommodates to the needs of our company. If there is a problem, we have been able to contact humanity and they have sent out an update. Very great company!

Payroll was quite a nightmare until we decided to go electronic. The benefits have been that everyone can clock in and record their time electronically instead of on paper. It is saved us countless hours manually checking everyone's time and recor payroll was quite a nightmare until we decided to go electronic. The benefits have been that everyone can clock in and record their time electronically instead of on paper. It is saved us countless hours manually checking everyone's time and uploading that from paper.

Humanity review by <span>Brian F.</span>
Brian F.

From Excel to Humanity

What do you like best?

We like that our student team members have the ability to trade their shift online and managers can approve from wherever they are. We like that there is the ability to make shift recurring and repeating for the entire semester. I also like the ability to see who's on now just by looking at the dashboard and not have to dive into the actual schedule.

What do you dislike?

There are a few improvements that could be made to make Humanity an even better scheduling software:

-The Scheduling Wizard is not their greatest feature as it is not 100% accurate.

-There is only one type of availability for an employee, so if you're wanting to provide preference on what to schedule around (for us: class vs. study session vs. 2nd job) makes it a lot harder to schedule.

-I wish the software would ALWAYS cross reference availability, instead of the availability at the time the shift was created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The end-user and Admin interface is very user friendly and easy for all-ages to use.

Out student team members can get notifications 24 hours and 60 minutes to the start of their shift via text message on their phone. This has decreased the number of complaints that they didn't know they were scheduled for a shift.

Humanity review by <span>Allison C.</span>
Allison C.

Time and Money Saving Product

What do you like best?

Humanity is easy to use and very intuitive. Mobile access gives our organization the freedom to deal with scheduling emergencies with ease. The ability for management to see who has and has not looked at the schedule lets us know when we need to contact employees directly. We really like location tracking as well, it helps keep honest people honest when they clock in and out. Most of all, the time we save with Humanity versus manual time keeping/scheduling gives us the opportunity to spend more time working with our residents.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to create more specific permission sets for various levels of user. I do not want my scheduler to be able to manipulate time clock times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot beat Humanity. It is intuitive, easy to use and allows great oversight. Tech support is always on point and I have never had a support issue not resolved in a timely manner with professionalism and courtesy.

We used to keep manual time sheets. It was too easy for employees to enter time incorrectly and it was a pain to manually add up time and verify shifts for every pay period. Scheduling was difficult as it was done manually as well. With Humanity, we save so much time prepping for payroll and scheduling.

Accurate time keeping has stopped us from overpaying employees for inaccurately entered time. Mobile access makes it easy for our employees to view their schedules, clock in and out and more. Location tracking also lets us know when an employee clocks out from a different location so we can ensure we aren't overpaying for time not at work. The money we save with Humanity exceeds what we spend on it per month. As a nonprofit organization, cost and time saving are big concerns. Humanity has increased our productivity and saved us quite a bit of money. In fact, we save more per month than what Humanity costs us.

Learn more about Humanity

Humanity Videos

Learning about Humanity?

* We monitor all Humanity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.