4.9

Hunt Club is a curated network of digital leaders who refer candidates to partner companies with open positions.

Work for Hunt Club?

Learning about Hunt Club?

Hunt Club Reviews

Ask Hunt Club a Question
Showing 19 Hunt Club reviews
Hunt Club review by Eric N.
Eric N.

"Helpful and communicative through the interview process."

What do you like best?

Hunt Club was communicative, proactive, and helpful through the recruitment process. They quickly & expediently facilitated communications, set expectations, and kept me posted on progress throughout. They're a first-rate firm with great people and a genuine, vested interest in both company & individual success.

What do you dislike?

We encountered some late-stage difficulties in the final steps of the process which felt like some details of my situation may not have been clearly communicated at the outset, but none outside the expected norm of a standard negotiation process. This is especially given the length of time over which the search I worked with Hunt Club for was conducted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hunt Club is communicative, energetic, engaged, and helpful. I'd work with them again anytime I was seeking another role for myself or looking to recruit executive level talent for our company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hunt Club
Hunt Club review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Client of Hunt Club utilizing their recruiting and screening platform."

What do you like best?

White glove support combined with strong technology have enabled us to quickly and efficiently evaluate - and hire - very talented people. The team is incredibly responsive, available 24x7, and has taken the time to understand our business and the job roles within our business.

What do you dislike?

At times, the 'reload' of new candidates into the top of the funnel could be more expeditious. Once the new group is loaded, the process flows, but the initial 'reload' can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HC is a great Recruiting platform with outstanding service.

Rapidly recruiting for multiple positions. The HC team provides the initial cohort of candidates (fills the funnel), screens, helps pitch the position then turns over to our internal team. The process provides a streamlined and efficient means to recruit new candidates.

What Recruitment Agencies solution do you use?

Hunt Club review by Rithvik V.
Rithvik V.

"Best recruiting service!"

What do you like best?

Hunt Club is relentless in fulfilling their promise of finding you the best talent. They spend time learning about your business, the position you're trying to fill and the goals of your organization and use that data to find candidates that closely mirror your ambitions and culture.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Hunt Club is very good at what they do and are very fair as far as their fees go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. They will constantly exceed your expectations at every opportunity!

Hunt Club review by Jay M.
Jay M.

"First class handling all the way through"

What do you like best?

The Hunt Club team are some of the best at what they do. They handled my candidacy in a first class fashion from the first conversation to after I was in the seat and settled. Couldn't recommend them more!

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything about Hunt Club that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use them!

Finding the new gig. Perfect fit all the way around.

Hunt Club review by G2 Crowd User in Apparel & Fashion
G2 Crowd User in Apparel & Fashion

"Hunt Club"

What do you like best?

I loved the access to Tara and Taylor and how available they were at all times. I also loved that no matter what my requests were - and they were large and probably not typical - Tara and Taylor acclimated so easily to them and made the whole process look easy.

What do you dislike?

The only part I found a little disconcerting was that it was considered standard practice for Hunt Club to call the candidate with the final offer. I like to be able to have that conversation with a new hire to convey excitement and answer any questions there might be - but Tara and Taylor were more than accomodating to my request to call her!

Hunt Club review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is outstanding. The team is committed to finding the best talent by understanding clients company culture, role specifics, and structure of teams. We have partnered with Hunt Club on a few occasions and every time they helped us to hire great talent.

Lauren is great, she partners with the client by providing a clear communication and works relentlessly to find great people for our growing company.

What do you dislike?

We find Hunt Club's Exclusivity Agreements challenging for us. This may be based on our unique situation.

Hunt Club is helping us as a start-up in a stealth mode to find great passive top players to help us realize our company vision.

Hunt Club review by Casey A.
Casey A.

"Completely outsourced recruiting for hard to hire roles"

What do you like best?

Saved time. Only interviewed the best. Got highly qualified candidates consistently. Provided a very professional experience for all involved.

What do you dislike?

All good things come at a cost (obvoiusly!), but with their software solution, they are able to offer top tier recruiting at a competitive rate with flexible offerings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such a no-brainer.

Hunt Club review by Fynn G.
Fynn G.

"White glove service and great collaboration"

What do you like best?

The HC team functions as another member of our team. We trust their work ethic and their POV.

What do you dislike?

no complaints, they've been great to work with.

HC has helped us make 3 leadership hires, all for highly competitive positions.

Hunt Club review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Great experience: Recruit"

What do you like best?

My recruiter, Alison Denbow, was extremely supportive throughout the process and made sure I was on top of my game with insight at each step of the interview.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there was anything I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a recruit or an employer trying to find recruit, this is the company to contact. The recruiters on staff (from my experience) are detail-orientated and sincere in their placement of recruits.

Hunt Club review by Tarek K.
Tarek K.

"This is the way finding talent should be"

What do you like best?

The quality of the candidates are amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. If I had to pick one thing, I'd say having a dashboard to see what's happening more clearly. I believe that is coming though.

Hunt Club review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services

"They become part of your team"

What do you like best?

The communication, response time (24/7), and velocity of pipeline.

What do you dislike?

The only negative we've experienced has to do with their model of recruiting people who aren't looking. While there is big upside to this (typically better candidates), it can lead to candidates getting pretty far along in the process, and then falling through once you get them to a decision point (when it becomes real) and they just aren't ready to make a move.

Hunt Club review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Great service, amazing talent."

What do you like best?

They work quickly, deliver excellent candidates, and are always available.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They're great! We're very lucky to be partnered with this crew!

Hunt Club review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Great Recruiting Tech, Better Recruiting People"

What do you like best?

The recruiters work incredibly hard to deliver white glove style service to both candidates as well as the companies. Weekly to daily syncs in their process keep everyone in the loop.

What do you dislike?

The initial idea of the Influencer network data dump is a bit intimidating.

"Outstanding"

What do you like best?

The depth of thought they put into positions. This is the opposite of a body shop, they take great care in finding and selling the best candidates for a position.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, I have no complaints in working with Hunt Club.

"Unparalleled partnership "

What do you like best?

Holistic partner that is not only interested in finding a candidate but the “right” candidate.

What do you dislike?

Once the first wave of candidates came though it took a little bit of time to find the next batch.

Hunt Club review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Vice President Global Talent Acquisition"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and visability to who they are contacting.

What do you dislike?

We want more engaged candidates compared to the number of profiles we are reviewing in the start of the fiilter.

G2 Crowd User

"Our best candidates came from Hunt Club"

What do you like best?

They did the brunt of the work for you. By the time a candidate came your way, they were really well vetted.

What do you dislike?

Volume was low in the beginning, but grew eventually as the company did.

Hunt Club review by G2 Crowd User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
G2 Crowd User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Dedicated to a good outcome, adjusted to my feedback, ended with success"

What do you like best?

Dedication to a good outcome, adjustment

What do you dislike?

Lots of swings to find the winner - took more time / conversations that I was expecting.

"Thorough, Helpful, Personal"

What do you like best?

I love the candor I can expect from the team at Hunt Club.

What do you dislike?

The process was thorough but a little rushed.

Learn more about Hunt Club

Hunt Club Videos

Learning about Hunt Club?

* We monitor all Hunt Club reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9