Hunter

Direct access to all the web's email addresses.

Work for Hunter?

Learning about Hunter?

Hunter Reviews

Showing 148 Hunter reviews
Hunter review by Brittany  M.
Brittany M.

"Email Hunter is great when you are trying to bypass phone calls to get a key persons info"

What do you like best?

I like that I can plug in a domain and it will find the emails for folks attached to that company. It also lets me know the structure of emails (ex first.last@abc.com, a.b@abc.com etc). Even if they system cannot pick out the individual I want... as long as I have the persons name and company email format it's pretty easy to figure out :)

What do you dislike?

Email Hunter used to have a badge I could click on when I was on Linkedin profiles. That feature has since been disabled

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email Hunter is fool proof. Extremely easy to set up and maintain. I can't speak for their support, because, I have actually never had to use it. I was able to easily download the extension, sign up and I was on my way. Haven't had to touch a thing since.

Prospecting and obtaining contact information for the business owners I am trying to contact.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hunter
Hunter review by Santiago M.
Santiago M.

"Handy business development tool"

What do you like best?

If you do not count with a Sales Navigator license, but are still trying to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool, hunter.io can be a great friend. It will look for and verify any email address that you input. They have recently included further tabs in their site, and now offer bulk searches and email tracking.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the domain, hunter.io sometimes cannot be as accurate as one would expect. Furthermore, the browser add-ons are somewhat unstable and tend to crash (at least mine running on Firefox v61).

Recommendations to others considering the product

With more and more tools being launched everyday, sometimes simple choices can be tricky. Give hunter.io a try!

Cold calling is dead, and looking for emails of people you are not connected to can be frustrating and time consuming. Hunter.io speeds up the process and finds the right address 8 out of 10 times.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Hunter review by Ellye C.
Ellye C.

"Clever and Sneaky Email Hunting Software"

What do you like best?

Hunter collects all of the emails from a webpage and shows you the liklihood of them being legit, ie how many 'sources' it has.

I have used this software many a times to find the email address for the person that I was trying to contact.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is a limit on how many times you can you Hunter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitly worth a use, the google chrome extension is incredibly helpful. It's always there and with the click of the mouse you can have a selection of email addresses that may be the one you are searching for! The worst thing that could happen is that you've wasted 5 seconds of your time and not located the right email!

If I mis-hear an email address over the phone, I can use this tool to check the spelling (if hunter is able to locate the address on a webpage obviously) without having to hunt the internet myself. This of course saves me some time which I can use to interact with more potential customers.

Hunter review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Free Tool, Great Success Rate: Winner!"

What do you like best?

Hunter is easy to use and, in my experience, the best first step when looking for a viable email for a prospect.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to complain about here; its a clean, simple user experience, with clear indicators as to the confidence level in the provided email, as well as confirmed emails for other employees at a given company, if available.

There used to be a Chrome plug-in that provided emails directly from LinkedIn profiles, but, LinkedIn put the kabosh on that. Bummer, but, the browser interface at https://hunter.io/ does the same job, so, can't complain much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool. The Free version likely will get you everything you need. But, if not, it's really reasonable. Guaranteed ROI.

Hunter is the best tool I've found for identifying viable emails for prospects. Emailing prospects directly doubles the likelihood of engagement, for sales and philanthropy - I use it for both - beating InMails every day of the week and twice on Sunday. This tool will increase your pipeline, and correspondingly increase revenue, depending on your throughput.

Hunter review by Hiren K.
Hiren K.

"Best amongst All ! "

What do you like best?

- I like how easily we can access the company's email addresses(there are many similar tools available in the market but all are not accurate compare to this one)

- Authenticate data with quality score

- Easy use with connecting API with google spreadsheet

- Request big data at once.

What do you dislike?

- Some time it takes time to give you search result

- Unknown error comes at some point of time i don't know why it happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally have used many email scrapping tools but this tool is best in the business in all manner. Highly recommended to everyone. Worth for the price !

- I don't have to hire an freelancer to do search email addresses for me I can do it myself.

- I can have direct email address of authority person or decision maker.

Hunter review by Tomer R.
Tomer R.

"A Standing Ovation for This Year's #1 ‘CRM Stuffer’ of choice."

What do you like best?

I like the 'plug-and-play' User Experience. From plugging the Chrome Extension, to Hunter's Self-Serve User-Experience excellence. I like the KISS User Interface that was designed with minimalism in mind.

I like Hunter's generosity in offering free 100 searches with a step-back counter that resets every-month. I like the option of upgrading to get a CSV export and meanwhile having all the features open under the free, and super generous, trial.

I like the secondary sales intelligence data that come from the link-backs to each email address. Those links are of obvious importance for the brand URL and clicking them is always fun and a journey of discovery and surprise.

Finally, I like how Hunter listens to my chatter about improvements.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing to dislike. From the first a-ah! moment when receiving a domain search result -- and frankly asking myself is this legal? -- I trust you'll be wanting to share with the world the wonder of Hunter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to try Hunter out. There's nothing to loose and only to gain.

As an Entrepreneur I need to move fast. To move fast I need to make relevant business relationships with growing brands that may like my services but don't know I exist. I need to find the precise decision makers who will value my unique value proposition, 'dig' my mission and want to start developing trust. Hunter helps me search and load-up my CRM with relevant emails for super targeted communications. Hunter allows me to validate the email-mention source and date and get a ton of secondary sales intelligence.

Hunter review by Kevin U.
Kevin U.

"Excellent, reliable tool for email mining and verification"

What do you like best?

I primarily use the free version of this tool to find email addresses for specific people as one-offs, as well as verify email addresses. It is free and reliable, and the Chrome extension is super handy as well.

What do you dislike?

It has difficulty handling pattern recognition for email addresses that are not in a very standard form ({f}{last} or {first}.{last}, etc.). If an email address uses a middle initial or part of a name, but more than one letter, it doesn't have a great way of discerning that pattern and communicating it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version. I haven't yet found myself in need of the additional tools and features that come with a paid account, but parsing existing lists and storing leads might be good for a company that is trying to expand its prospecting. I can only attest that the domain search and email verification tools work as advertised (they make clear the limitations of domain search, but the vast majority of email domains I'm looking for are represented).

Finding and verifying email addresses is either expensive or unreliable. Hunter.io has sped up the process of finding the right email address, and the free version has been good enough, as this isn't the main part of my job.

"Easy to use and FAST"

What do you like best?

Makes it quick and easy to guess emails within institutions. The interface is straightforward and works excellently – sometimes it's the only way to get in touch with new prospects. It's become a standard part of my workflow as a sales rep.

The best thing about Hunter is that it's FAST – most companies and institutions are in their database so it makes it quite easy to find people. I sell to the legal industry so most of my prospects are on LinkedIn. So long as you know where they work you can usually find them on hunter.

What do you dislike?

Copying and pasting emails is a little less than intuitive – for some reason it picks up extra html when I copy it from the web interface.

They used to have a Chrome extension for LinkedIn Sales Nav – LinkedIn banned it since clearly it made our lives too easy. I can understand why they did this though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do a LOT of prospecting Hunter is an invaluable tool – I've used a few other services that pull emails but Hunter is pretty much the gold standard when it comes to email search.

However, it is blacklisted for some reason by LinkedIn and thus won't integrate, creating a lot of manual entry of emails that wastes a lot of time.

I sell to an audience that changes roles within the industry quite often – grabbing an email from a directory is not always possible but hunter makes it easy to get back in touch with people who migrate to and from new companies.

Hunter review by Maddie C.
Maddie C.

"Get the Email Right the First Time"

What do you like best?

Hunter is the tool that has been my go to when I am lost or need to validate an email address or email format when I am trying to get a hold of someone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am only given 150 credits per month. I also dislike that if you open hunter and there are no emails for that website, it still is counted as a credit use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very trustworthy for the emails that are verified with the green check mark next to it. Some of the email addresses that are not verified can be correct, but I wouldn't trust them.

I have a tool I know can provide me with the last piece of the puzzle I need while prospecting. You can do all the research you want, but if you do not have the correct email or email format, your efforts are halted.

Hunter review by Aravind N.
Aravind N.

"Get email address just in a click"

What do you like best?

The best part in email hunter is that it adds a button in the linkedin profile whenever you view a profile. By clicking that email hunter button you can immediately view the email address. The latest update has an option to find email of a linkedin profile without even opening the profile. It can find business email and can be easily saved in its website's dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It only finds business emails. The emails are mostly found by assuming the format of other emails available found in the web. If a company has more than one format of email address then the results provided by email hunter may not be accurate. Its is not a completely free software it has a limitation of 250 free emails per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email hunter is easy to use and it has high success rate than other extensions available in the chrome web store. It provides more free credits than other software available.

Finding business emails to connect with top level people in linkedin is become easy by using this kind of chrome extension.

Hunter review by Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.

"Hunter to find contact info"

What do you like best?

I really like that with Hunter it gives you the percentage of how likely the email is to be good. With other extensions you often don't know how reliable the email address is.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you don't get the chance to type in a domain name before the extension searches for you. This means that you automatically use one of your uses even if it the automatic domain name that hunter picks isn't the one you wanted to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it if you're looking for a work email address. But if you already know the email equation for the company a person is at, try just typing that into gmail first to see if you're person pops up. Hunter only gives you 100 uses a month and if you're going to need more than that for certain projects you'll be out of luck.

Finding emails for potential candidates. Hunter is really great for work emails and often gets the email equation right because it pulls from other known emails from people from the same company to generate one for the person you're looking for.

Hunter review by User

"Hunter is on the scent and leading the pack "

What do you like best?

The fact that the CEO at Hunter occasionally mans their Live Chat for some front-line troubleshooting duties. Hunter's interface is incredibly intuitive, idiot proof and subtly rich with useful detail. I've yet to find an alternative that ticks so many boxes.

What do you dislike?

That Hunter was pulled from LinkedIn profiles by Microsoft... but this was out of their hands so not a direct ciriticism. It's just unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for? It's The One.

Our own web-visitor identification tool, IPFingerprint, leverages hunter as part of the lead-research and prospect outreach methods that we promote to our clients to follow up website visits from interested businesses. Ultimately, obtaining a prospects email address through Hunter can make a critical difference to our clients in enabling lead conversion.

Hunter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Free - Get's the job done! No complaints on my end "

What do you like best?

Ability to find emails rather quickly by domain.. Great first step when looking for a viable email for a prospect. It is free and reliable, and the Chrome extension is super handy.

What do you dislike?

They used to have a Chrome extension for LinkedIn Sales Nav. LinkedIn banned it though which was not so awesome. I don't like that you don't get the chance to type in a domain name before the extension searches for you. This means that you automatically use one of your uses even if it the automatic domain name that hunter picks for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business with a limited budget, Hunter is great. You will need to combine it with other platforms ie Sales Navigator + Outreach/SalesLoft.

List research and new prospect list acquisition with zero budget.

Hunter review by Ksenia N.
Ksenia N.

"Makes my cold email outreach easier (Sorry but not sorry!)"

What do you like best?

It gives you 100 searches monthly for free (or more)

Provides the highest match

Provides other people's emails

Provides a guess for a company's name in case you don't know the web address

What do you dislike?

As any other software out there, Hunter is not perfect and doesn't always result in data you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! If you are a small business with a limited budget, Hunter is your software. But you might want to combine it with other platforms such as Seamless.Ai and SalesLift

List research and new prospect list acquisition with zero budget

Hunter review by User

"I had some success using hunter for outbound sales, but it could definitely be better "

What do you like best?

It is pretty straightforward to use, and works for simple names and standard formats. It's also good if you're looking for a high volume of emails from the same company

What do you dislike?

It is inconsistent and very limited. I didn't trust it unless I got more than one verified email from the same company with the same format. It also didn't work with people who have 2 last names, for example. It also doesn't recognize all domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can only really count on the email address if it's verified, also if it gives you an email for an employee of a company that has a completely different format than the other emails, don't trust it. It also doesn't do well with complicated names such as hyphenated or foreign names

I used hunter for outbound sales- to find emails of marketing and ecommerce execs so that I could reach out to them about my company's product. We have been able to get a few good replies from promising leads who may become partners. It is hard to find some emails on the internet, and hunter definitely helps

Hunter review by Olga A.
Olga A.

"The best tool for detecting emails I've found so far"

What do you like best?

It works in the browser, it works with LinkedIn, it makes finding emails really a breeze, it even works like your own small CRM saving leads directly from LinkedIn to your account - I simply love the tool! I've tried quite a few before I stumbled upon Email Hunter, and none of them was any good. One has to admit that even Email Hunter doesn't find ALL emails, but hey, I'm perfectly satisfied with its current success rate.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike about Email Hunter. It works like a charm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I've already mentioned, Email Hunter is perfect. Sure, sometimes it fails to find any email addresses, and sometimes the addresses are just wrong, but again - comparing with many other similar tools for free that I've tried so far, Email Hunter is the best and the most successful. By the way, I use it in combination with the Rapportive extension for Chrome, which shows me LinkedIn profiles in Gmail. Works really well for double checking if the email address is correct.

Mostly to find email addresses of journalists in order to send them a press release. I know my colleague, after I told him about Email Hunter, is using it for outbound campaigns. It is ideal if you need to find an email address you don't know. Even if Email Hunter cannot give the email address of this particular person, at least it will show you the pattern typically used in this or that company for email addresses, like e..g firstname.lastname@.

Hunter review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Mostly successful usage of the hunter.io unless one crucial disadvantage "

What do you like best?

I highly appreciated the abundance of the tools provided: Bulk Domain Searches, Email Finder, Email Verifier. Also different pricing options gave an opportunity to choose the most suitable one.

What do you dislike?

However, while using this tool I realized that the email base it offers is outdated. Which is disappointing given the paid account. Also no LinkedIn integration

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Hunter for those who want to get general notion of the company situation. If one needs to get the exact results it's obligatory to verify the emails with other tools and networks (Simply to find out if the person still works for the company under research).

I'm using the tool during email research of potential leads. Among the benefits I'd name the bulk domain research.

Hunter review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"The Hunt is on!"

What do you like best?

Nowadays for a B2B SaaS salesman, it's never an easy task prospecting qualified leads. When it comes to collecting the right email, it can be hit or miss. With Hunter, I now know whether the email I'm submitted on a lead record is right or wrong with a percentage of probability. This is huge for me as a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were bigger buckets of credits for email prospecting. I also wish there was a salesforce integration that could push leads directly into CRM with the probable email pulled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll find that it will take some time finding a consistent workflow with Hunter, but I assure you it will save tons of time. Love Hunter.

Time. Time and tedious manual workflows are every salesperson's nightmare. This helps with saving time and gathering accurate data.

Hunter review by User

"Helpful tool for finding business emails"

What do you like best?

Hunter is great for finding email addresses of sales prospects. Though the database doesn't always know the emails I am looking for, the 'verifier' tool let's me know if it will reach the correct inbox.

What do you dislike?

The domain search tool often doesn't populate relevant results of the person I am seeking. I need to use the verifier tool and use a bit of research as to how the company formulates their email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be fairly expensive for the service it offers, but worth the cost if you need to verify email addresses on a regular basis.

I'm able to communicate with more prospects than I would otherwise because of the ability to track down their email address.

Hunter review by Bram J.
Bram J.

"Hunter does exactly what you need it to do."

What do you like best?

It finds emails when I need them found. Haven't found another product that is as reliable and does the job needed as easily and stress-free.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when there is information on a company or email that isn't available, but that isn't a complaint with the software so much as the database. This is rare, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its better than alternatives in the same space that I've tried.

Tracking down the emails of CEOs and analysts for business development. Being able to reliably attain the contact information of people who may otherwise not have it readily available offers a considerable advantage in the ability to identify and contact new business opportunities.

Hunter review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Find what they are Hiding"

What do you like best?

I like the combination or emails and phone numbers this webcrawler can pull like "magic" from individual sites. For the investment required, I have gotten so much new info in terms of emails that I can eventually use again

What do you dislike?

It stumble occasionally where I can actually see an email but it tells me nothing is there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this product It does what it says it will do-very useful

This is awesome for finding the hidden emails of any business(and phone numbers too)

Hunter review by Nouman M.
Nouman M.

"Email Hunter is great tool to explore professional email addresses for commercial purpose"

What do you like best?

: I was looking for the tool that can tell me about all the email addresses linked with any particular company which can be used further to pitch the company at later stage. It’s quite difficult to manually search for the email addresses of any company or buy them from any non-reliable source. Email marketing is of great importance in the B2B marketing. Email Hunter provides us with the verified email addresses linked with any domain and then ability to save all the email addresses in the form of excel sheet. We can do all of these things in few seconds which is the most epic feature of the Email Hunter and single reason to love this great tool.

What do you dislike?

Searches are quite limited in the free edition which is quite unfair with the small and medium businesses. According to me, you must increase the searches in the free edition to build credibility and reputation as well as more customers. Many websites show zero email addresses which can result due to many reasons but this is not the right thing to do with your customers. You should show each and every email addresses associated with the all domains despite of their age, online presence and credibility on the web

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must consider this great tool if you want to grab potential and professional email addresses for business and commercial purpose. This great tool would increase your sales and revenue too

We are solving many important business problems including pitching our potential customers and generating valuable business leads

Hunter review by KC S.
KC S.

"I am saving tons of time on research"

What do you like best?

I feel that the best part of this website is that you only pay for verified emails. And the results are layered back to you in a % confidence. When I was looking for an email from a certain company, I felt like the process I was using before this was tedious. Searching google was what I thought I had to do. With this website, you are able to find all emails associated with a company and it's been a wonderful and pain free (time free) process.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using the free edition of this website and you only have a limited amount of searching. I understand that they want you to pay (they need to make money as well), but with such a limited amount of searching, it is difficult to get the full wherewithal of the website. Please offer more searches in the free edition!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow free edition users the ability to search for more addresses. It is certainly would increase the reputation of your company if you allowed more users to try for free! If you are in need of just doing a search for a companies employees email addresses, this is the product for you!

While trying to figure out where to send our "ads" I found that Email hunter will show you the pattern typically used for that company. Example being, firstnamelastname@whatevercompany.com I would recommend this at the free edition level for those trying to search for individuals at a company.

Hunter review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"The Best Service For Finding Emails"

What do you like best?

I've tried most chrome extensions for finding email addresses, and this is the best one. Not only is there a high rate of success, but the quality of the emails is at least 95% accuracy.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is pretty expensive for small businesses, if you use it for real it's $99 or so.

To find email addresses of potential leads we are adding to our database. It's really sped up the process.

Hunter review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Does a great job of speeding up the process of email list building and filtering. I use the verifier heavily in lead generation and outreach. Seems to be a bit pricey, but for the time it saves it is definitely worth it.

What do you dislike?

The "Find Someone" feature is not entirely reliable, as is is only a guess -- perhaps they could combine the verifier and "best guess" to give people a better idea if they have a good email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always verify emails found in the discover feature. People change emails, and email hunter might find old addresses.

Lead generation for potential clients. We have significantly cut down on bounced emails, and improved efficiency in finding contact emails.

Hunter review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"PR Intern. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can use links to websites or type in the company's name and it will pop up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't have a lot of contacts for certain companies and a lot of the time the contacts are general company emails that can be found on the websites. I have had better luck finding contacts for companies, especially companies CEOs or people that are higher up in the company on software platforms such as clearbit.

Hunter has helped me find people to contact at all different kinds of companies such as restaurants, fashion, beauty and finance companies.

Hunter review by User in Internet

"Email Hunter - Affordable Email Finding Alternative"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use as well as free. I believe they are trying to gain a large customer base before monetizing, but right now it is free and very useful. I use other tools to find prospects emails first (DiscoverOrg, Datanyze, etc.), but many times the email information cannot be found or cannot be guessed correctly. That's where Email Hunter comes in. It's a simple plugin that works seamlessly with LinkedIn and provides a different algorithm for guessing emails.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. It is a simple tool with one purpose in mind... finding (or guessing) the correct email address for a prospect. That being said, it lacks a lot of functionality and synchronizations with other tools (Salesforce mainly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool to people struggling to find the correct contact information. Email finding tools are a dime a dozen, but Email Hunter's simple plugin and interface (and affordability) make it a great option for small organizations and/or as a backup email finding tool.

Email Hunter is solving the problem of finding correct email information for prospects. It is a simple yet HUGE problem and Email Hunter is another channel that helps us get in front of our prospects.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

More times than not there will be an email associated with every person on LinkedIn. I like that if there is an email on the page, even if it's hidden, it will find it! It is extremely easy to use! The button literally appears right on the prospects home page, and if it doesn't there is a Google Chrome extension that makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the emails that are presented for each account are not always accurate. However, more times than not it is accurate and if it isn't then sometimes just slightly altering it will help!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out! There's no harm in trying it out and seeing the success that you have using it! It has saved me a lot of time and effort.

In order to run a successful sales process, you need to have email to reach out to clients on!

Hunter review by Scott E.
Scott E.

"Saves me a ton of time"

What do you like best?

I love Email Hunter for the simple reason that it saves me so much time. Sure, there is a lot of software out there that does email validation, but here is why I love Email Hunter the most:

1) You search for a domain, and it tells you the best guess formula. You can then just apply this to ALL emails for people at that company, and boom, you're done with a group of people. Many other pieces of software ask you to search person by person, which is annoying.

2) Number 1 is useless unless there is data to back it up, and this is truly why I love Email Hunter. It will give you the formula, but the it will show you all the results, peoples names, emails, etc that are found all over the internet. It will link you to where that email was found, and it will tell you the date it was updated. This is invaluable because it may say f.last@domain.com, but with a quick glance you can see that 10 of the results are indeed f.last, and they have 20+ sources anywhere on the internet. You know that formula is right at that point, and you can do that in a few seconds.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is anything that I dislike. I use this for a very specific part in my process, and it performs the job it's intended to do perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this as your first line of defense for validation. It will save you time, it's easy to use, and it's mostly free. You only get something like 200 searches for free, but 1 search is for the domain so if you have 5 prospects per domain, you're getting 1000 email validations for free!

I'm validating emails as fast as I possibly can. I use Salestools.io to build a list, then I use Email Hunter as the first level of backup validation when Salestools doesn't find the email (which is often). This saves me a TON of time (and money because it takes my contractor less time).

Instead of searching through Google or using individual email validation tools per person, I do blocks by domain name through Email Hunter and I can find MOST emails. It's fast, easy, and frees up the time for me to do other work.

Hunter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"More accurate than others"

What do you like best?

I like the add-on on linked in the most, it makes my work so much easier. I also like the fact that i can manually enter the domain of the person's company if it wasn't found on linkedin.

What do you dislike?

Just a small thing, the fact that there is no "export page results" on linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccomend others to choose Hunter over other tools like for example "Skrapp" as it is more accurate, and like i said before, you can manually enter the company's domain name if needed.

I'm trying to find the e-mail for the right prospect leads for my company. After trying it out for a couple of months now, it turned out to be more accurate than other e-mail finder tools.

Hunter review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Simplfy and Amplify Your Prospecting Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Hoq quick and efficient the Chrome extension is. It enables you to rapidly source contact information for prospects.

What do you dislike?

There is a view limit within LinkedIn that isn't specifically stated. The Chrome extension will eventually stop loading on the LinkedIn page in Sales Navigator, then it stops finding emails (just says "Please Wait"), and then LinkedIn blocks your account for the remainder of the month with no way to reset. Just a precaution that isn't explained upfront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful not to view too many LinkedIn Pages in a short amount of time or your account will be suspended.

Finding emails for more qualified contacts versus buying thousands of leads that are no longer relevant. Hunter.io allows me to hunt more methodically.

Hunter review by Valentina C.
Valentina C.

"Fast and reliable solution but no real verification"

What do you like best?

They offer a google spreadsheets add-on that is very helpful and very easy to use, providing instant results from a big list of people + domains.

What do you dislike?

The email addresses are not really verified. It only matches the names and domains with the syntax that is most "likely", so the email addresses have to be verified separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to generate emails fast this is your tool, but you need to have a verifier as the next step, otherwise you'll get a lot of bounced emails.

Approx, the rate is 60% correct emails.

I manage big lead lists and finding the email addresses is not always easy. With Email Hunter I can at least generate a big bunch of them, in minutes.

Hunter review by Harrison E.
Harrison E.

"Great for getting to the dm"

What do you like best?

With this tool you can easily and quickly find out the email of the person you are attempting to get a hold of. If Salesforce doesn't already have this information logged this is a great resource

What do you dislike?

I'm not to sure whether the tool integrates with Salesforce, but if it does I would love to have an easier way of connecting this feature.

You don't always have access to the a dm's email and you can use this for that, making work easier - it's all about the efficiency of your day to day cadence, making it less of a grind ideally

Hunter review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Email Guessing for LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the tool is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of extra clicking or work to find someones email right from their LinkedIn Profile

What do you dislike?

The emails aren't always good emails, which is understandable. Though when working within the same organization, if one is wrong basically the others are as well and that becomes difficult when sourcing lots of contact emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This shouldn't be your only source of contact information. It is a great starting point, and if used with other tools as well can be a huge time saver for prospecting needs.

Finding new email addresses for prospecting and potential clients.

"Hunter Review "

What do you like best?

I like the was Hunter is very easy to use and navigate in order to find contact details of prospects. The Chrome plug in works very well and makes it very quick and easy to find someone and their details.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the LinkedIn plug in has been removed. This has slowed down the process of finding contact details of somebody directly from LinkedIn. I also find the accuracy of the email addresses found isn't always very accurate and can cause difficulty when building an outreach campaign.

It solves the problem of finding prospect's email address which helps when building an outreach campaign. It also helps to save time.

Hunter review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great email validation and discovery"

What do you like best?

Hunter is great for discovering email and validating. Used to work great on LinkedIn, but then LI policies changed for all email discovery tools -- BUT, Hunter still works on the list view of profiles on LinkedIn, just not on an individual profile. Chrome plugin is quick to load. HubSpot integration is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish the workflow from a company's webpage or LinkedIn to the Hunter mainpage was smoother. If I find a prospect on LinkedIn and save it to Hunter, I have to open up the Hunter webpage in order to confirm that the correct info was collected on that lead. If the wrong company URL was selected, for example, I cannot correct/update that from the Chrome Plugin. I have to go to Hunter, find the lead, make the correction, resync it to HubSpot CRM. LinkedIn URLs for prospects also do not always sync to HubSpot, but maybe I need to reset that connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Excellent freemium tier.

Finding and validating email addresses. Importing leads into HubSpot CRM.

Hunter review by Christine C.
Christine C.

"Easy to use, fast, great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use either by typing in company or person name. Love the autofill recommendations and guidance on accuracy of email address. Provide the email format for the company. Recognizes a majority of company names and offers URL suggestions.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. For the price I'm not expecting 100% accuracy. The accuracy depends on long the company has been around. Well worth the investment

Finding business email addresses of prospects. Enabled us to move prospect conversations off LinkedIn and social and to email.

Hunter review by Suleyman A.
Suleyman A.

"Astonishing Experience "

What do you like best?

Everything seems in order and handy when it comes to search generic emails on specific websites.There are free 100 leads available before you are required to use some paid plan.A Chrome extension allows users to generate emails very easy and quick way.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I did not come across accurate results on the search bar.Perhaps, it has no robust system for the certain level or has not reached its full power.Other than that, nothing to complain.

Time management and efficiency were the big pluses for my transactions.Additionally, I could make big numbers in pre-sales point for next steps.

Hunter review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Email Hunter Review"

What do you like best?

It is a free service! It might not be the most accurate email hunter out there, but there is no cost to it. I use another service, but when nothing is found I use Email Hunter to confirm or see what they have.

What do you dislike?

I have tested it against some email addresses that I knew are correct, and they have provided wrong ones. But, for being free and just used as a backup, I cant complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use this as your primary email finder. It is very easy to use and a great backup.

We are trying to find email addresses for prospects we find on LinkedIn.

Hunter review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Not as accurate as they claim"

What do you like best?

Speed, which is negates by hours of double checking.

What do you dislike?

Claims to be the most accurate on the market, yet I've spent hours fixing inaccuracies and mistakes in their data.

Claims they scrape data real-time, which is not the case. Many listed people have moved on to working somewhere else. Also, many new names are available, which is not reflected in spreadsheets. Which suggests to me, they are selling data they have collected.

Also, sometimes name and surname is switched places for about 5% of data.

This is review to reflect on downsides of hunter.io. You can read about the benefits on the front page.

Hunter review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Easy email finding tool for recruiters"

What do you like best?

I like the way that you can install them as a Google extension and you can easily click on it and a list of email addresses will be shown.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is no longer accessible when you use LinkedIn. And since our main candidate pool are on LinkedIn, I do not find it useful to me as it did before.

This tool cuts the time in finding the email of the candidates and we were able to build our Leads. Also, most of the time, the results are 80% accurate.

Hunter review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Forget Manual Guessing/Wasting Time. This Tool Finds Emails"

What do you like best?

I like that the application only charges you for verified emails for one(some others in the same space are ruthless). This provides an extremely convenient layover in linkedin that will quickly see if it can identify the email pattern. It will provide you a confidence%.

Still haven't found the end-all solution to finding emails... but then again where's the fun in that...

Great product, my #1 email prospector.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't like people that put certifications or Mr/Ms. or Middle Initials.. SO for all you people wanting to hide your email, go ahead and make your name John H. Smith, CCP SHM ... and your emails safe and found

Recommendations to others considering the product

They give you 200 free credits per month just for joining. If you're using a database service to find a majority of your prospect's emails currently, then this is a great supplement. It's extremely lightweight and provides a non-intrusive button that will search a person's current job's email, by reading what the user put on Linkedin, and then searching that domain for patterns in email addresses. Not 100% effective, but good luck finding something that is.

If you're considering it, click the one-click install and make an account on the website - and you'll see it's worth even if you only plan on using the free 200/month.

People don't answer their phones near as much anymore. The new way to get to clients phones, is through email. Most people with a smartphone, typically at least have the ability to view their email set up. Definitely not saying everyone has noise notifications on loud 24/7 for their work emails, but there's several that at least receive a notification. Thanks to some email tracking tools that tell you what device the email was open on, I've been able to verify this occurrence quite frequently.

.....

POINT IS. This tool makes accessing this powerful way of "pinging" a potential client's phone, and is very effective and SCALABLE. Thank you Email hunter for the great tool and the AMAZINGLY useful extension.

Hunter review by User

"Using hunter to find email addresses"

What do you like best?

It's easy to find email address and there's a way to verify if the email is deliverable or not. Confidence score and the sources of email address are also helpful.

What do you dislike?

When it's still showing email addresses which are undeliverable in Domain Search. Those emails should not be showing in the first place if invalid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and we have gotten a lot of email address that responded to the emails we sent to them.

We are able to get company and personal email addresses that we use for marketing purposes.

Hunter review by Megan A.
Megan A.

"Needs improvement "

What do you like best?

I like that it has a direct integration to LinkedIn, it makes it easy and convenient to double check email addresses. I also like that if you aren't confident in the email address given to you, you can try other domains

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it is not as accurate as an email tool that we use called Clearbit Connect. But for a free and easy to integrate tool it can come in handy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to improve the quality of email addresses. It's extremely easy to use, but more accurate information would make it a much more reliable tool.

We are trying to mass email companies and contacts, so email hunter does help with narrowing down the correct contacts.

Hunter review by Dan U.
Dan U.

"It had everything you need to do quality Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

I love that this app has email finder, email verifier and so on. It is easy to use and gives you a generous trial for free. Work well, I will definitely recommend it!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I could think of. Really good one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works awesome for my needs

Lead generation, Sales prospecting, Data authenticity

Hunter review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

I like that it provides you with the typical email format for the company, so if you know who you need to contact, but not their email, Hunter will let you know that emails are typically formatted with [first name initial][last name]@company.com

What do you dislike?

You have to pay the upgrade if you would like to download the full list

It is helping us find better contacts to reach out to for sales purposes rather than just sending an email to a general info@ email address

Hunter review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great Lead Generation Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. There are lots of data that will help you out in looking for contact information. You won't worry about running out of credits since it gives you a hundred every month

What do you dislike?

It would be better if it's integrated in Linkedin so we can just clicked on it, instead of it being on a separate tab/window

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't forget to get this if you are in the lead generation business.

really helpful in generating leads.ACCUracy is great

Hunter review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool - would definitely recommend to others"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce and LinkedIn integrations are probably my favorite features. This is because it saves SOO much time. I just wish that LinkedIn gave you the option to search for more than 10 users at a time. This makes it a little timely.

Ultimately, getting the email addresses is what I'm after and it does a pretty good job of this.

What do you dislike?

There are often quite a few email addresses that are incorrect. This is expected, obviously. However, I compared it against Datanyze and it was able to find some that Email Hunter could not and vise versa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As always, it helps to have someone at your organization who already has experience with software. That way you don't always need to rely on customer support for all your questions.

We are seeking to improve the online customer experience. With the role that I'm in, it's all about establishing relationships and getting people information as quick as possible. Email Hunter does this in the most efficient way I have found.

Hunter review by User in Internet

"I use Email Hunter to locate hard to find / hidden emails for websites I would like to contact."

What do you like best?

I absolutely love their Chrome extension. It lets you click the button and pull up all the emails associated with whatever webpage you are on. You can then click on each one and they will verify if it is a valid and active email. They even go one step further by showing you the Titles of people if they have them. Such a time saver.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you only get 200 searches per month. I find that I do at least 20 searches per day so I know I'm going to have to shell out more money to upgrade. I also wish you could do a search textbooks to sift through all the emails they find for a site. Sometimes they will find 400 plus emails and I am really just looking for John Doe's email. I'd love to search for "John".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! It will save you so much time. I recommend getting the paid version because you will become addicted to using it and 200 searches simply isn't enough.

I am able to save time finding people and webmasters who run websites that mention our business. I have to contact them to request they link to our business, which improves our SEO ranking. Instead of making numerous clicks around the site searching, I can easily click the Hunter tab once.

Hunter review by Sharon Abston P.
Sharon Abston P.

"The needle in the haystack"

What do you like best?

The site is VERY user friendly and provides you with email addresses that are 99.9% accurate. I have only had one so far that was not correct and it was only because the Company had just changed their domain name due to a merge.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing, I open up Hunter first thing every morning when I start my Sales day!

We have a new Client Management system that requires you to have an email address to enter them in the system, I have been able to increase my Sales funnel because of Hunter!

Learning about Hunter?

* We monitor all Hunter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.