Hunter

Direct access to all the web's email addresses.

Work for Hunter?

Learning about Hunter?

Hunter Reviews

Showing 140 Hunter reviews
Hunter review by Brittany  M.
Brittany M.

"Email Hunter is great when you are trying to bypass phone calls to get a key persons info"

What do you like best?

I like that I can plug in a domain and it will find the emails for folks attached to that company. It also lets me know the structure of emails (ex first.last@abc.com, a.b@abc.com etc). Even if they system cannot pick out the individual I want... as long as I have the persons name and company email format it's pretty easy to figure out :)

What do you dislike?

Email Hunter used to have a badge I could click on when I was on Linkedin profiles. That feature has since been disabled

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email Hunter is fool proof. Extremely easy to set up and maintain. I can't speak for their support, because, I have actually never had to use it. I was able to easily download the extension, sign up and I was on my way. Haven't had to touch a thing since.

Prospecting and obtaining contact information for the business owners I am trying to contact.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hunter
Hunter review by Santiago M.
Santiago M.

"Handy business development tool"

What do you like best?

If you do not count with a Sales Navigator license, but are still trying to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool, hunter.io can be a great friend. It will look for and verify any email address that you input. They have recently included further tabs in their site, and now offer bulk searches and email tracking.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the domain, hunter.io sometimes cannot be as accurate as one would expect. Furthermore, the browser add-ons are somewhat unstable and tend to crash (at least mine running on Firefox v61).

Recommendations to others considering the product

With more and more tools being launched everyday, sometimes simple choices can be tricky. Give hunter.io a try!

Cold calling is dead, and looking for emails of people you are not connected to can be frustrating and time consuming. Hunter.io speeds up the process and finds the right address 8 out of 10 times.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Hunter review by Ellye C.
Ellye C.

"Clever and Sneaky Email Hunting Software"

What do you like best?

Hunter collects all of the emails from a webpage and shows you the liklihood of them being legit, ie how many 'sources' it has.

I have used this software many a times to find the email address for the person that I was trying to contact.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is a limit on how many times you can you Hunter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitly worth a use, the google chrome extension is incredibly helpful. It's always there and with the click of the mouse you can have a selection of email addresses that may be the one you are searching for! The worst thing that could happen is that you've wasted 5 seconds of your time and not located the right email!

If I mis-hear an email address over the phone, I can use this tool to check the spelling (if hunter is able to locate the address on a webpage obviously) without having to hunt the internet myself. This of course saves me some time which I can use to interact with more potential customers.

Hunter review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Free Tool, Great Success Rate: Winner!"

What do you like best?

Hunter is easy to use and, in my experience, the best first step when looking for a viable email for a prospect.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to complain about here; its a clean, simple user experience, with clear indicators as to the confidence level in the provided email, as well as confirmed emails for other employees at a given company, if available.

There used to be a Chrome plug-in that provided emails directly from LinkedIn profiles, but, LinkedIn put the kabosh on that. Bummer, but, the browser interface at https://hunter.io/ does the same job, so, can't complain much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool. The Free version likely will get you everything you need. But, if not, it's really reasonable. Guaranteed ROI.

Hunter is the best tool I've found for identifying viable emails for prospects. Emailing prospects directly doubles the likelihood of engagement, for sales and philanthropy - I use it for both - beating InMails every day of the week and twice on Sunday. This tool will increase your pipeline, and correspondingly increase revenue, depending on your throughput.

Hunter review by Hiren K.
Hiren K.

"Best amongst All ! "

What do you like best?

- I like how easily we can access the company's email addresses(there are many similar tools available in the market but all are not accurate compare to this one)

- Authenticate data with quality score

- Easy use with connecting API with google spreadsheet

- Request big data at once.

What do you dislike?

- Some time it takes time to give you search result

- Unknown error comes at some point of time i don't know why it happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally have used many email scrapping tools but this tool is best in the business in all manner. Highly recommended to everyone. Worth for the price !

- I don't have to hire an freelancer to do search email addresses for me I can do it myself.

- I can have direct email address of authority person or decision maker.

Hunter review by Tomer R.
Tomer R.

"A Standing Ovation for This Year's #1 ‘CRM Stuffer’ of choice."

What do you like best?

I like the 'plug-and-play' User Experience. From plugging the Chrome Extension, to Hunter's Self-Serve User-Experience excellence. I like the KISS User Interface that was designed with minimalism in mind.

I like Hunter's generosity in offering free 100 searches with a step-back counter that resets every-month. I like the option of upgrading to get a CSV export and meanwhile having all the features open under the free, and super generous, trial.

I like the secondary sales intelligence data that come from the link-backs to each email address. Those links are of obvious importance for the brand URL and clicking them is always fun and a journey of discovery and surprise.

Finally, I like how Hunter listens to my chatter about improvements.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing to dislike. From the first a-ah! moment when receiving a domain search result -- and frankly asking myself is this legal? -- I trust you'll be wanting to share with the world the wonder of Hunter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to try Hunter out. There's nothing to loose and only to gain.

As an Entrepreneur I need to move fast. To move fast I need to make relevant business relationships with growing brands that may like my services but don't know I exist. I need to find the precise decision makers who will value my unique value proposition, 'dig' my mission and want to start developing trust. Hunter helps me search and load-up my CRM with relevant emails for super targeted communications. Hunter allows me to validate the email-mention source and date and get a ton of secondary sales intelligence.

Hunter review by Kevin U.
Kevin U.

"Excellent, reliable tool for email mining and verification"

What do you like best?

I primarily use the free version of this tool to find email addresses for specific people as one-offs, as well as verify email addresses. It is free and reliable, and the Chrome extension is super handy as well.

What do you dislike?

It has difficulty handling pattern recognition for email addresses that are not in a very standard form ({f}{last} or {first}.{last}, etc.). If an email address uses a middle initial or part of a name, but more than one letter, it doesn't have a great way of discerning that pattern and communicating it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version. I haven't yet found myself in need of the additional tools and features that come with a paid account, but parsing existing lists and storing leads might be good for a company that is trying to expand its prospecting. I can only attest that the domain search and email verification tools work as advertised (they make clear the limitations of domain search, but the vast majority of email domains I'm looking for are represented).

Finding and verifying email addresses is either expensive or unreliable. Hunter.io has sped up the process of finding the right email address, and the free version has been good enough, as this isn't the main part of my job.

"Easy to use and FAST"

What do you like best?

Makes it quick and easy to guess emails within institutions. The interface is straightforward and works excellently – sometimes it's the only way to get in touch with new prospects. It's become a standard part of my workflow as a sales rep.

The best thing about Hunter is that it's FAST – most companies and institutions are in their database so it makes it quite easy to find people. I sell to the legal industry so most of my prospects are on LinkedIn. So long as you know where they work you can usually find them on hunter.

What do you dislike?

Copying and pasting emails is a little less than intuitive – for some reason it picks up extra html when I copy it from the web interface.

They used to have a Chrome extension for LinkedIn Sales Nav – LinkedIn banned it since clearly it made our lives too easy. I can understand why they did this though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do a LOT of prospecting Hunter is an invaluable tool – I've used a few other services that pull emails but Hunter is pretty much the gold standard when it comes to email search.

However, it is blacklisted for some reason by LinkedIn and thus won't integrate, creating a lot of manual entry of emails that wastes a lot of time.

I sell to an audience that changes roles within the industry quite often – grabbing an email from a directory is not always possible but hunter makes it easy to get back in touch with people who migrate to and from new companies.

Hunter review by Maddie C.
Maddie C.

"Get the Email Right the First Time"

What do you like best?

Hunter is the tool that has been my go to when I am lost or need to validate an email address or email format when I am trying to get a hold of someone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am only given 150 credits per month. I also dislike that if you open hunter and there are no emails for that website, it still is counted as a credit use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very trustworthy for the emails that are verified with the green check mark next to it. Some of the email addresses that are not verified can be correct, but I wouldn't trust them.

I have a tool I know can provide me with the last piece of the puzzle I need while prospecting. You can do all the research you want, but if you do not have the correct email or email format, your efforts are halted.

Hunter review by Aravind N.
Aravind N.

"Get email address just in a click"

What do you like best?

The best part in email hunter is that it adds a button in the linkedin profile whenever you view a profile. By clicking that email hunter button you can immediately view the email address. The latest update has an option to find email of a linkedin profile without even opening the profile. It can find business email and can be easily saved in its website's dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It only finds business emails. The emails are mostly found by assuming the format of other emails available found in the web. If a company has more than one format of email address then the results provided by email hunter may not be accurate. Its is not a completely free software it has a limitation of 250 free emails per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email hunter is easy to use and it has high success rate than other extensions available in the chrome web store. It provides more free credits than other software available.

Finding business emails to connect with top level people in linkedin is become easy by using this kind of chrome extension.

Hunter review by Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.

"Hunter to find contact info"

What do you like best?

I really like that with Hunter it gives you the percentage of how likely the email is to be good. With other extensions you often don't know how reliable the email address is.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you don't get the chance to type in a domain name before the extension searches for you. This means that you automatically use one of your uses even if it the automatic domain name that hunter picks isn't the one you wanted to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it if you're looking for a work email address. But if you already know the email equation for the company a person is at, try just typing that into gmail first to see if you're person pops up. Hunter only gives you 100 uses a month and if you're going to need more than that for certain projects you'll be out of luck.

Finding emails for potential candidates. Hunter is really great for work emails and often gets the email equation right because it pulls from other known emails from people from the same company to generate one for the person you're looking for.

Hunter review by User

"Hunter is on the scent and leading the pack "

What do you like best?

The fact that the CEO at Hunter occasionally mans their Live Chat for some front-line troubleshooting duties. Hunter's interface is incredibly intuitive, idiot proof and subtly rich with useful detail. I've yet to find an alternative that ticks so many boxes.

What do you dislike?

That Hunter was pulled from LinkedIn profiles by Microsoft... but this was out of their hands so not a direct ciriticism. It's just unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for? It's The One.

Our own web-visitor identification tool, IPFingerprint, leverages hunter as part of the lead-research and prospect outreach methods that we promote to our clients to follow up website visits from interested businesses. Ultimately, obtaining a prospects email address through Hunter can make a critical difference to our clients in enabling lead conversion.

Hunter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Free - Get's the job done! No complaints on my end "

What do you like best?

Ability to find emails rather quickly by domain.. Great first step when looking for a viable email for a prospect. It is free and reliable, and the Chrome extension is super handy.

What do you dislike?

They used to have a Chrome extension for LinkedIn Sales Nav. LinkedIn banned it though which was not so awesome. I don't like that you don't get the chance to type in a domain name before the extension searches for you. This means that you automatically use one of your uses even if it the automatic domain name that hunter picks for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business with a limited budget, Hunter is great. You will need to combine it with other platforms ie Sales Navigator + Outreach/SalesLoft.

List research and new prospect list acquisition with zero budget.

Hunter review by Ksenia N.
Ksenia N.

"Makes my cold email outreach easier (Sorry but not sorry!)"

What do you like best?

It gives you 100 searches monthly for free (or more)

Provides the highest match

Provides other people's emails

Provides a guess for a company's name in case you don't know the web address

What do you dislike?

As any other software out there, Hunter is not perfect and doesn't always result in data you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! If you are a small business with a limited budget, Hunter is your software. But you might want to combine it with other platforms such as Seamless.Ai and SalesLift

List research and new prospect list acquisition with zero budget

Hunter review by User

"I had some success using hunter for outbound sales, but it could definitely be better "

What do you like best?

It is pretty straightforward to use, and works for simple names and standard formats. It's also good if you're looking for a high volume of emails from the same company

What do you dislike?

It is inconsistent and very limited. I didn't trust it unless I got more than one verified email from the same company with the same format. It also didn't work with people who have 2 last names, for example. It also doesn't recognize all domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can only really count on the email address if it's verified, also if it gives you an email for an employee of a company that has a completely different format than the other emails, don't trust it. It also doesn't do well with complicated names such as hyphenated or foreign names

I used hunter for outbound sales- to find emails of marketing and ecommerce execs so that I could reach out to them about my company's product. We have been able to get a few good replies from promising leads who may become partners. It is hard to find some emails on the internet, and hunter definitely helps

Hunter review by Olga A.
Olga A.

"The best tool for detecting emails I've found so far"

What do you like best?

It works in the browser, it works with LinkedIn, it makes finding emails really a breeze, it even works like your own small CRM saving leads directly from LinkedIn to your account - I simply love the tool! I've tried quite a few before I stumbled upon Email Hunter, and none of them was any good. One has to admit that even Email Hunter doesn't find ALL emails, but hey, I'm perfectly satisfied with its current success rate.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike about Email Hunter. It works like a charm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I've already mentioned, Email Hunter is perfect. Sure, sometimes it fails to find any email addresses, and sometimes the addresses are just wrong, but again - comparing with many other similar tools for free that I've tried so far, Email Hunter is the best and the most successful. By the way, I use it in combination with the Rapportive extension for Chrome, which shows me LinkedIn profiles in Gmail. Works really well for double checking if the email address is correct.

Mostly to find email addresses of journalists in order to send them a press release. I know my colleague, after I told him about Email Hunter, is using it for outbound campaigns. It is ideal if you need to find an email address you don't know. Even if Email Hunter cannot give the email address of this particular person, at least it will show you the pattern typically used in this or that company for email addresses, like e..g firstname.lastname@.

Hunter review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Mostly successful usage of the hunter.io unless one crucial disadvantage "

What do you like best?

I highly appreciated the abundance of the tools provided: Bulk Domain Searches, Email Finder, Email Verifier. Also different pricing options gave an opportunity to choose the most suitable one.

What do you dislike?

However, while using this tool I realized that the email base it offers is outdated. Which is disappointing given the paid account. Also no LinkedIn integration

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Hunter for those who want to get general notion of the company situation. If one needs to get the exact results it's obligatory to verify the emails with other tools and networks (Simply to find out if the person still works for the company under research).

I'm using the tool during email research of potential leads. Among the benefits I'd name the bulk domain research.

Hunter review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"The Hunt is on!"

What do you like best?

Nowadays for a B2B SaaS salesman, it's never an easy task prospecting qualified leads. When it comes to collecting the right email, it can be hit or miss. With Hunter, I now know whether the email I'm submitted on a lead record is right or wrong with a percentage of probability. This is huge for me as a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were bigger buckets of credits for email prospecting. I also wish there was a salesforce integration that could push leads directly into CRM with the probable email pulled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll find that it will take some time finding a consistent workflow with Hunter, but I assure you it will save tons of time. Love Hunter.

Time. Time and tedious manual workflows are every salesperson's nightmare. This helps with saving time and gathering accurate data.

Hunter review by User

"Helpful tool for finding business emails"

What do you like best?

Hunter is great for finding email addresses of sales prospects. Though the database doesn't always know the emails I am looking for, the 'verifier' tool let's me know if it will reach the correct inbox.

What do you dislike?

The domain search tool often doesn't populate relevant results of the person I am seeking. I need to use the verifier tool and use a bit of research as to how the company formulates their email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be fairly expensive for the service it offers, but worth the cost if you need to verify email addresses on a regular basis.

I'm able to communicate with more prospects than I would otherwise because of the ability to track down their email address.

Hunter review by Bram J.
Bram J.

"Hunter does exactly what you need it to do."

What do you like best?

It finds emails when I need them found. Haven't found another product that is as reliable and does the job needed as easily and stress-free.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when there is information on a company or email that isn't available, but that isn't a complaint with the software so much as the database. This is rare, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its better than alternatives in the same space that I've tried.

Tracking down the emails of CEOs and analysts for business development. Being able to reliably attain the contact information of people who may otherwise not have it readily available offers a considerable advantage in the ability to identify and contact new business opportunities.

Hunter review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Find what they are Hiding"

What do you like best?

I like the combination or emails and phone numbers this webcrawler can pull like "magic" from individual sites. For the investment required, I have gotten so much new info in terms of emails that I can eventually use again

What do you dislike?

It stumble occasionally where I can actually see an email but it tells me nothing is there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this product It does what it says it will do-very useful

This is awesome for finding the hidden emails of any business(and phone numbers too)

Hunter review by Nouman M.
Nouman M.

"Email Hunter is great tool to explore professional email addresses for commercial purpose"

What do you like best?

: I was looking for the tool that can tell me about all the email addresses linked with any particular company which can be used further to pitch the company at later stage. It’s quite difficult to manually search for the email addresses of any company or buy them from any non-reliable source. Email marketing is of great importance in the B2B marketing. Email Hunter provides us with the verified email addresses linked with any domain and then ability to save all the email addresses in the form of excel sheet. We can do all of these things in few seconds which is the most epic feature of the Email Hunter and single reason to love this great tool.

What do you dislike?

Searches are quite limited in the free edition which is quite unfair with the small and medium businesses. According to me, you must increase the searches in the free edition to build credibility and reputation as well as more customers. Many websites show zero email addresses which can result due to many reasons but this is not the right thing to do with your customers. You should show each and every email addresses associated with the all domains despite of their age, online presence and credibility on the web

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must consider this great tool if you want to grab potential and professional email addresses for business and commercial purpose. This great tool would increase your sales and revenue too

We are solving many important business problems including pitching our potential customers and generating valuable business leads

Hunter review by KC S.
KC S.

"I am saving tons of time on research"

What do you like best?

I feel that the best part of this website is that you only pay for verified emails. And the results are layered back to you in a % confidence. When I was looking for an email from a certain company, I felt like the process I was using before this was tedious. Searching google was what I thought I had to do. With this website, you are able to find all emails associated with a company and it's been a wonderful and pain free (time free) process.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using the free edition of this website and you only have a limited amount of searching. I understand that they want you to pay (they need to make money as well), but with such a limited amount of searching, it is difficult to get the full wherewithal of the website. Please offer more searches in the free edition!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow free edition users the ability to search for more addresses. It is certainly would increase the reputation of your company if you allowed more users to try for free! If you are in need of just doing a search for a companies employees email addresses, this is the product for you!

While trying to figure out where to send our "ads" I found that Email hunter will show you the pattern typically used for that company. Example being, firstnamelastname@whatevercompany.com I would recommend this at the free edition level for those trying to search for individuals at a company.

Hunter review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"The Best Service For Finding Emails"

What do you like best?

I've tried most chrome extensions for finding email addresses, and this is the best one. Not only is there a high rate of success, but the quality of the emails is at least 95% accuracy.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is pretty expensive for small businesses, if you use it for real it's $99 or so.

To find email addresses of potential leads we are adding to our database. It's really sped up the process.

Hunter review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Does a great job of speeding up the process of email list building and filtering. I use the verifier heavily in lead generation and outreach. Seems to be a bit pricey, but for the time it saves it is definitely worth it.

What do you dislike?

The "Find Someone" feature is not entirely reliable, as is is only a guess -- perhaps they could combine the verifier and "best guess" to give people a better idea if they have a good email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always verify emails found in the discover feature. People change emails, and email hunter might find old addresses.

Lead generation for potential clients. We have significantly cut down on bounced emails, and improved efficiency in finding contact emails.

Hunter review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"PR Intern. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can use links to websites or type in the company's name and it will pop up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't have a lot of contacts for certain companies and a lot of the time the contacts are general company emails that can be found on the websites. I have had better luck finding contacts for companies, especially companies CEOs or people that are higher up in the company on software platforms such as clearbit.

Hunter has helped me find people to contact at all different kinds of companies such as restaurants, fashion, beauty and finance companies.

Hunter review by User in Internet

"Email Hunter - Affordable Email Finding Alternative"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use as well as free. I believe they are trying to gain a large customer base before monetizing, but right now it is free and very useful. I use other tools to find prospects emails first (DiscoverOrg, Datanyze, etc.), but many times the email information cannot be found or cannot be guessed correctly. That's where Email Hunter comes in. It's a simple plugin that works seamlessly with LinkedIn and provides a different algorithm for guessing emails.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. It is a simple tool with one purpose in mind... finding (or guessing) the correct email address for a prospect. That being said, it lacks a lot of functionality and synchronizations with other tools (Salesforce mainly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool to people struggling to find the correct contact information. Email finding tools are a dime a dozen, but Email Hunter's simple plugin and interface (and affordability) make it a great option for small organizations and/or as a backup email finding tool.

Email Hunter is solving the problem of finding correct email information for prospects. It is a simple yet HUGE problem and Email Hunter is another channel that helps us get in front of our prospects.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

More times than not there will be an email associated with every person on LinkedIn. I like that if there is an email on the page, even if it's hidden, it will find it! It is extremely easy to use! The button literally appears right on the prospects home page, and if it doesn't there is a Google Chrome extension that makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the emails that are presented for each account are not always accurate. However, more times than not it is accurate and if it isn't then sometimes just slightly altering it will help!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out! There's no harm in trying it out and seeing the success that you have using it! It has saved me a lot of time and effort.

In order to run a successful sales process, you need to have email to reach out to clients on!

Hunter review by Scott E.
Scott E.

"Saves me a ton of time"

What do you like best?

I love Email Hunter for the simple reason that it saves me so much time. Sure, there is a lot of software out there that does email validation, but here is why I love Email Hunter the most:

1) You search for a domain, and it tells you the best guess formula. You can then just apply this to ALL emails for people at that company, and boom, you're done with a group of people. Many other pieces of software ask you to search person by person, which is annoying.

2) Number 1 is useless unless there is data to back it up, and this is truly why I love Email Hunter. It will give you the formula, but the it will show you all the results, peoples names, emails, etc that are found all over the internet. It will link you to where that email was found, and it will tell you the date it was updated. This is invaluable because it may say f.last@domain.com, but with a quick glance you can see that 10 of the results are indeed f.last, and they have 20+ sources anywhere on the internet. You know that formula is right at that point, and you can do that in a few seconds.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is anything that I dislike. I use this for a very specific part in my process, and it performs the job it's intended to do perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this as your first line of defense for validation. It will save you time, it's easy to use, and it's mostly free. You only get something like 200 searches for free, but 1 search is for the domain so if you have 5 prospects per domain, you're getting 1000 email validations for free!

I'm validating emails as fast as I possibly can. I use Salestools.io to build a list, then I use Email Hunter as the first level of backup validation when Salestools doesn't find the email (which is often). This saves me a TON of time (and money because it takes my contractor less time).

Instead of searching through Google or using individual email validation tools per person, I do blocks by domain name through Email Hunter and I can find MOST emails. It's fast, easy, and frees up the time for me to do other work.

Hunter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"More accurate than others"

What do you like best?

I like the add-on on linked in the most, it makes my work so much easier. I also like the fact that i can manually enter the domain of the person's company if it wasn't found on linkedin.

What do you dislike?

Just a small thing, the fact that there is no "export page results" on linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccomend others to choose Hunter over other tools like for example "Skrapp" as it is more accurate, and like i said before, you can manually enter the company's domain name if needed.

I'm trying to find the e-mail for the right prospect leads for my company. After trying it out for a couple of months now, it turned out to be more accurate than other e-mail finder tools.

User in Biotechnology

"Simplfy and Amplify Your Prospecting Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Hoq quick and efficient the Chrome extension is. It enables you to rapidly source contact information for prospects.

What do you dislike?

There is a view limit within LinkedIn that isn't specifically stated. The Chrome extension will eventually stop loading on the LinkedIn page in Sales Navigator, then it stops finding emails (just says "Please Wait"), and then LinkedIn blocks your account for the remainder of the month with no way to reset. Just a precaution that isn't explained upfront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful not to view too many LinkedIn Pages in a short amount of time or your account will be suspended.

Finding emails for more qualified contacts versus buying thousands of leads that are no longer relevant. Hunter.io allows me to hunt more methodically.

Hunter review by Valentina C.
Valentina C.

"Fast and reliable solution but no real verification"

What do you like best?

They offer a google spreadsheets add-on that is very helpful and very easy to use, providing instant results from a big list of people + domains.

What do you dislike?

The email addresses are not really verified. It only matches the names and domains with the syntax that is most "likely", so the email addresses have to be verified separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to generate emails fast this is your tool, but you need to have a verifier as the next step, otherwise you'll get a lot of bounced emails.

Approx, the rate is 60% correct emails.

I manage big lead lists and finding the email addresses is not always easy. With Email Hunter I can at least generate a big bunch of them, in minutes.

Hunter review by Harrison E.
Harrison E.

"Great for getting to the dm"

What do you like best?

With this tool you can easily and quickly find out the email of the person you are attempting to get a hold of. If Salesforce doesn't already have this information logged this is a great resource

What do you dislike?

I'm not to sure whether the tool integrates with Salesforce, but if it does I would love to have an easier way of connecting this feature.

You don't always have access to the a dm's email and you can use this for that, making work easier - it's all about the efficiency of your day to day cadence, making it less of a grind ideally

Hunter review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Email Guessing for LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the tool is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of extra clicking or work to find someones email right from their LinkedIn Profile

What do you dislike?

The emails aren't always good emails, which is understandable. Though when working within the same organization, if one is wrong basically the others are as well and that becomes difficult when sourcing lots of contact emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This shouldn't be your only source of contact information. It is a great starting point, and if used with other tools as well can be a huge time saver for prospecting needs.

Finding new email addresses for prospecting and potential clients.

"Hunter Review "

What do you like best?

I like the was Hunter is very easy to use and navigate in order to find contact details of prospects. The Chrome plug in works very well and makes it very quick and easy to find someone and their details.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the LinkedIn plug in has been removed. This has slowed down the process of finding contact details of somebody directly from LinkedIn. I also find the accuracy of the email addresses found isn't always very accurate and can cause difficulty when building an outreach campaign.

It solves the problem of finding prospect's email address which helps when building an outreach campaign. It also helps to save time.

Hunter review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great email validation and discovery"

What do you like best?

Hunter is great for discovering email and validating. Used to work great on LinkedIn, but then LI policies changed for all email discovery tools -- BUT, Hunter still works on the list view of profiles on LinkedIn, just not on an individual profile. Chrome plugin is quick to load. HubSpot integration is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish the workflow from a company's webpage or LinkedIn to the Hunter mainpage was smoother. If I find a prospect on LinkedIn and save it to Hunter, I have to open up the Hunter webpage in order to confirm that the correct info was collected on that lead. If the wrong company URL was selected, for example, I cannot correct/update that from the Chrome Plugin. I have to go to Hunter, find the lead, make the correction, resync it to HubSpot CRM. LinkedIn URLs for prospects also do not always sync to HubSpot, but maybe I need to reset that connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Excellent freemium tier.

Finding and validating email addresses. Importing leads into HubSpot CRM.

Hunter review by Suleyman A.
Suleyman A.

"Astonishing Experience "

What do you like best?

Everything seems in order and handy when it comes to search generic emails on specific websites.There are free 100 leads available before you are required to use some paid plan.A Chrome extension allows users to generate emails very easy and quick way.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I did not come across accurate results on the search bar.Perhaps, it has no robust system for the certain level or has not reached its full power.Other than that, nothing to complain.

Time management and efficiency were the big pluses for my transactions.Additionally, I could make big numbers in pre-sales point for next steps.

Hunter review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Email Hunter Review"

What do you like best?

It is a free service! It might not be the most accurate email hunter out there, but there is no cost to it. I use another service, but when nothing is found I use Email Hunter to confirm or see what they have.

What do you dislike?

I have tested it against some email addresses that I knew are correct, and they have provided wrong ones. But, for being free and just used as a backup, I cant complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use this as your primary email finder. It is very easy to use and a great backup.

We are trying to find email addresses for prospects we find on LinkedIn.

Hunter review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Not as accurate as they claim"

What do you like best?

Speed, which is negates by hours of double checking.

What do you dislike?

Claims to be the most accurate on the market, yet I've spent hours fixing inaccuracies and mistakes in their data.

Claims they scrape data real-time, which is not the case. Many listed people have moved on to working somewhere else. Also, many new names are available, which is not reflected in spreadsheets. Which suggests to me, they are selling data they have collected.

Also, sometimes name and surname is switched places for about 5% of data.

This is review to reflect on downsides of hunter.io. You can read about the benefits on the front page.

User in Management Consulting

"Easy email finding tool for recruiters"

What do you like best?

I like the way that you can install them as a Google extension and you can easily click on it and a list of email addresses will be shown.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is no longer accessible when you use LinkedIn. And since our main candidate pool are on LinkedIn, I do not find it useful to me as it did before.

This tool cuts the time in finding the email of the candidates and we were able to build our Leads. Also, most of the time, the results are 80% accurate.

Hunter review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Forget Manual Guessing/Wasting Time. This Tool Finds Emails"

What do you like best?

I like that the application only charges you for verified emails for one(some others in the same space are ruthless). This provides an extremely convenient layover in linkedin that will quickly see if it can identify the email pattern. It will provide you a confidence%.

Still haven't found the end-all solution to finding emails... but then again where's the fun in that...

Great product, my #1 email prospector.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't like people that put certifications or Mr/Ms. or Middle Initials.. SO for all you people wanting to hide your email, go ahead and make your name John H. Smith, CCP SHM ... and your emails safe and found

Recommendations to others considering the product

They give you 200 free credits per month just for joining. If you're using a database service to find a majority of your prospect's emails currently, then this is a great supplement. It's extremely lightweight and provides a non-intrusive button that will search a person's current job's email, by reading what the user put on Linkedin, and then searching that domain for patterns in email addresses. Not 100% effective, but good luck finding something that is.

If you're considering it, click the one-click install and make an account on the website - and you'll see it's worth even if you only plan on using the free 200/month.

People don't answer their phones near as much anymore. The new way to get to clients phones, is through email. Most people with a smartphone, typically at least have the ability to view their email set up. Definitely not saying everyone has noise notifications on loud 24/7 for their work emails, but there's several that at least receive a notification. Thanks to some email tracking tools that tell you what device the email was open on, I've been able to verify this occurrence quite frequently.

.....

POINT IS. This tool makes accessing this powerful way of "pinging" a potential client's phone, and is very effective and SCALABLE. Thank you Email hunter for the great tool and the AMAZINGLY useful extension.

Hunter review by User

"Using hunter to find email addresses"

What do you like best?

It's easy to find email address and there's a way to verify if the email is deliverable or not. Confidence score and the sources of email address are also helpful.

What do you dislike?

When it's still showing email addresses which are undeliverable in Domain Search. Those emails should not be showing in the first place if invalid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and we have gotten a lot of email address that responded to the emails we sent to them.

We are able to get company and personal email addresses that we use for marketing purposes.

Hunter review by Megan A.
Megan A.

"Needs improvement "

What do you like best?

I like that it has a direct integration to LinkedIn, it makes it easy and convenient to double check email addresses. I also like that if you aren't confident in the email address given to you, you can try other domains

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it is not as accurate as an email tool that we use called Clearbit Connect. But for a free and easy to integrate tool it can come in handy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to improve the quality of email addresses. It's extremely easy to use, but more accurate information would make it a much more reliable tool.

We are trying to mass email companies and contacts, so email hunter does help with narrowing down the correct contacts.

Hunter review by Dan U.
Dan U.

"It had everything you need to do quality Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

I love that this app has email finder, email verifier and so on. It is easy to use and gives you a generous trial for free. Work well, I will definitely recommend it!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I could think of. Really good one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works awesome for my needs

Lead generation, Sales prospecting, Data authenticity

Hunter review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

I like that it provides you with the typical email format for the company, so if you know who you need to contact, but not their email, Hunter will let you know that emails are typically formatted with [first name initial][last name]@company.com

What do you dislike?

You have to pay the upgrade if you would like to download the full list

It is helping us find better contacts to reach out to for sales purposes rather than just sending an email to a general info@ email address

User in Management Consulting

"Great Lead Generation Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. There are lots of data that will help you out in looking for contact information. You won't worry about running out of credits since it gives you a hundred every month

What do you dislike?

It would be better if it's integrated in Linkedin so we can just clicked on it, instead of it being on a separate tab/window

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't forget to get this if you are in the lead generation business.

really helpful in generating leads.ACCUracy is great

Hunter review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool - would definitely recommend to others"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce and LinkedIn integrations are probably my favorite features. This is because it saves SOO much time. I just wish that LinkedIn gave you the option to search for more than 10 users at a time. This makes it a little timely.

Ultimately, getting the email addresses is what I'm after and it does a pretty good job of this.

What do you dislike?

There are often quite a few email addresses that are incorrect. This is expected, obviously. However, I compared it against Datanyze and it was able to find some that Email Hunter could not and vise versa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As always, it helps to have someone at your organization who already has experience with software. That way you don't always need to rely on customer support for all your questions.

We are seeking to improve the online customer experience. With the role that I'm in, it's all about establishing relationships and getting people information as quick as possible. Email Hunter does this in the most efficient way I have found.

Hunter review by User in Internet

"I use Email Hunter to locate hard to find / hidden emails for websites I would like to contact."

What do you like best?

I absolutely love their Chrome extension. It lets you click the button and pull up all the emails associated with whatever webpage you are on. You can then click on each one and they will verify if it is a valid and active email. They even go one step further by showing you the Titles of people if they have them. Such a time saver.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you only get 200 searches per month. I find that I do at least 20 searches per day so I know I'm going to have to shell out more money to upgrade. I also wish you could do a search textbooks to sift through all the emails they find for a site. Sometimes they will find 400 plus emails and I am really just looking for John Doe's email. I'd love to search for "John".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! It will save you so much time. I recommend getting the paid version because you will become addicted to using it and 200 searches simply isn't enough.

I am able to save time finding people and webmasters who run websites that mention our business. I have to contact them to request they link to our business, which improves our SEO ranking. Instead of making numerous clicks around the site searching, I can easily click the Hunter tab once.

Hunter review by Sharon Abston P.
Sharon Abston P.

"The needle in the haystack"

What do you like best?

The site is VERY user friendly and provides you with email addresses that are 99.9% accurate. I have only had one so far that was not correct and it was only because the Company had just changed their domain name due to a merge.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing, I open up Hunter first thing every morning when I start my Sales day!

We have a new Client Management system that requires you to have an email address to enter them in the system, I have been able to increase my Sales funnel because of Hunter!

Hunter review by Ben T.
Ben T.

"Great product for quickly finding and verifying email addressses"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use. I only use it for finding and verifying emails, both of which only take a couple clicks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it's not 100% accurate at guessing email addresses, but the the accuracy has exceeded expectations.

Hunter enables me to more efficiently contact potential partners and customers.

Hunter review by User in Internet

"Hunter is an OK tool for Sales"

What do you like best?

It works well for very quick prospecting, if you are sending out a slew of sales emails without needing to check the validity of emails.

What do you dislike?

Some of the emails generated are not accurate - there are a lot of bounces when we send out sales emails to the prospects mined through Hunter.

Hunter helps find a lot of prospects in a very short amount of time, great for a company looking to ramp up sales quickly without desiring to put in the time to generate quality leads.

Hunter review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, more accurate than most"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to not only look up an individual's email address on LInkedIn or through other sources, but that you can go to a webpage of a company (in my case, online retailers) and use the tool to directly find the naming convention.

What do you dislike?

I mean, with all of these there is a certain amount of accepted inaccuracies, but it frustrates me that Email Hunter only offers up one suggestion per person, and haven't figured out how to fire up alternate suggestions if the first one proves incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best email finding tool that I've used yet!

Need to find contact information for sales prospects. Has allowed me to expand my outreach considerably and with less time spent/trial and error.

Hunter review by Chirag Patel Deliver R.
Chirag Patel Deliver R.

"Let me count the many ways I love you"

What do you like best?

It is as easy as 123, a simple little chrome extension, a basic straightforward website and the best thing is that the service does what it advertises.

What do you dislike?

The chrome extension is a bit unstable, I get an error message every few days that the extension is corrupted but this seems to have been fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, try it and if you like it pay for the advanced features.

As a sales person I use emails as one of my touch points with new customers and Email Hunter makes my life so easy. What use to take 5 to 10 minutes now takes 10 seconds, I save time and I am more productive, this has led to more selling opportunities.

Hunter review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great for *DRs"

What do you like best?

The ability to hook up to Linkedin, gives you a pretty solid guess on their email. I typically put the email into my gmail and using Rapportive or Clearbit, see if the email is correct or not. The combo of the 3 is pretty solid.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the emails arent' correct, or they're not smart enough to realize that some companies have multiple @-urls. For example, blue cross blue shield has about 10, and email hunter isn't smart enough to figure out which url to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try using other tools like Rapportive and Clearbit to double check that the email is correct.

Prospecting new business for my company.

Hunter review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"Great tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

Email Hunter has been essential to my prospecting. Individually I've been able to collect emails for contacts I otherwise could not find, and as a team it has helped us continue to target the right people at each organization.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an easier way to keep track of prospects you've already used the tool on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may need to supplement with other prospecting tools, but for finding an individual's email within an organization not in other databases, it has proven to be a great tool.

Constantly needing to find contact info for new prospects. Email Hunter has helped supplement other database tools that have limited scope, and it has generally been accurate on most emails.

Hunter review by David G.
David G.

"Accurate for Identifying Email Conventions"

What do you like best?

Email convention accuracy. It isn't often when I am provided an email address that bounces.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I like how the product automatically integrates with websites.

Having the ability to identify business emails since LinkedIn generally has just personal email addresses.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

What I do like best is the Domain search, it will give you an idea of the contacts email address format.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing, in particular, I dislike aside from you need to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this since this very easy to use and user-friendly. This will make your workload easy.

I can check the contacts email format and also confirm some email that is still associated with the company.

"Great, free tool"

What do you like best?

Hunter is extremely easy to use. All you have to do is install the Chrome plugin and it is immediately accesible. This gives me the ability to easily find contact information.

What do you dislike?

I really wish they had the ability to get phone numbers. That would be a total game changer in this space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an email generator, this is a great tool. However expect about 75%-90% accuracy; there will be incorrect addresses, as should be expected.

Being able to communicate directly with decision makers greatly shortens our sales cycle. It is just much more efficient to be able to directly target the person who makes the final call.

Hunter review by Gene G.
Gene G.

"Hunter user for 1~ Year"

What do you like best?

Quick, easy, and efficient resource for obtaining & verifying emails.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Obvious that there are limits in place due to protected email servers, so no way around that.

Obtaining and verifying email addresses that are otherwise difficult to locate by standard means.

Hunter review by Galyna D.
Galyna D.

"Great tool for client lead generation"

What do you like best?

Basically everything. It's a life saver for us, and a time saver.

What do you dislike?

Maybe there could be more ways to automate the segmentation process + improve uploads. Also, there are competing tools with better pricing for small searches but Hunter is better for large volume search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Large volumes - Hunter. Small volumes - find the similar tools. My advice to the company — to update the database more often.

Lead generation (contact search)

"A"

What do you like best?

Hunter is an easy to use tool, and does its job well. The interface is simple and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to use the verifier tool directly within the finder tab.

Hunter's pattern recognition helps eliminate the guessing game when identifying email addresses while prospecting. In addition, the verifier tool helps to eliminate some of the work related to bounced emails.

Hunter review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Great resource for email grabbing"

What do you like best?

It's easy and has a great implementation to profiles so it's not in the way. It has a nice interface and is pretty accurate on the information that it finds.

What do you dislike?

The information it provides is not always right but that is dependent on the information it receives in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely add it to your repertoire of contact information gathering tools. It will help when you need it!

I use it to find contact information on my leads and candidates.

Hunter review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Budget emailer finder and lister builder for sales teams. "

What do you like best?

I first started using Hunter as a method to seek out email addresses that weren't obvious from scanning a website on my own. I appreciated their approach of affixing a probability to the accuracy of the email. For example, a score of 98 percent should give you confidence you have the right email. The extension also served as a great way to build out prospect lists and share those lists with team members.

What do you dislike?

I would have preferred to have direct integration with sales platforms like SalesLoft. I had to export via CSV every time.

It definitely streamlines the prospecting process by helping you find contact information and store them in an organized list.

Hunter review by Filip K.
Filip K.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I think the thing I like the most is the chrome plug-in, It works well allowing me to quickly find email addresses and automatically adds them to my prospects lists

What do you dislike?

The tool sometimes doesn't work at all. It keeps loading and after few moments it shows an error.

It's very easy to find an email to a prospect for our SDR team.

"Love Hunter!"

What do you like best?

it is so accurate with finding emails!! And the free version offers 100 searches per month, which is way more than enough for my needs.

What do you dislike?

nothing!! the only way it could be better is if it could magically find every email, ever, but we all know that's impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hunter can find almost any email address that is published on the internet.

searches for emails that we would otherwise spend hours manually searching for ourselves! It makes cold prospecting that much easier!

Hunter review by User in Computer Software

"Used to be a great resource, but has faded"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have a central repository for information on prospects

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they took away the integration with LinkedIn. Without it, the resource has limited use and is cumbersome to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

limited in use... maybe consider using another service, like zoominfo.

It allows you to find the email address of specific contacts or the domain names of certain companies. I have been able to find many useful email addresses for prospects

Hunter review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool to find email domains very quickly"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can click on the extension and get all the domains for a website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the info is wrong, slow to load, or the email domains are just wrong too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fast tool to fast domains, hunter is a great choice.

This is a great sales tool too find email domains quickly. It saves time, instead clicking on the contact us page or going to the FB to find the domain.

Hunter review by User

"Easy to use, decently accurate"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly user friendly and easy to search for emails.

What do you dislike?

A good amount of the time the email that it gives me is not a correct email, even when it says 80% confidence or more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great, but don't expect it to be 100% correct all the time.

Huge for finding email addresses of contacts on LinkedIn that aren't replying.

Hunter review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Best bulk email finder out there"

What do you like best?

Really like the ability to not only upload excel docs but the speed at which they are found is awesome.

What do you dislike?

the accuracy can sometime dip a bit but it's above 60% for sure.

Mass email finding.

Hunter review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to get email formats for businesses.

What do you dislike?

nothing really . Seem to do just about all i need.

able to find leads

"not easy to use"

What do you like best?

when it works i like that i can find an email address of someone who i'm trying to contact

What do you dislike?

it generally provides an email format, but i can get that from a number of sources, i want the actual person's email, not a generic format, which isn't always correct, or applicable if someone goes by a nickname

finding someone's email

Hunter review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"useful for emails"

What do you like best?

helps find emails when you cant easily determine what it is

What do you dislike?

I dont have any complaints about hunter, i think it does a good job

Recommendations to others considering the product

great free tool

finding emails

Hunter review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Hunter used to be very useful to me"

What do you like best?

Hunter was great and I used it regularly. Business Development, identifying contacts, and finding their contact information is a big part of my job. Hunter used to allow me to easily find email addresses on LinkedIn

What do you dislike?

through no fault to Hunter, they are no longer allowed to provide email addresses on LinkedIn. I know this is because LinkedIn stopped it, but it's ashame

Identifying contacts and their contact info quickly and easily

"Email Hunter"

What do you like best?

Hunter is a Google extension which helps you find email addresses from LinkedIn profiles. It also works as a standalone email address verifier, this will make your email contact list bounce free.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Hunter. It comes with super affordable plans too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hunter is a useful tool for lead generation and email outreach. It significantly reduces the time it takes to find relevant emails

We had a hard time finding valid email address and Hunter lets you find email addresses by visiting LinkedIn profiles. You can either do a search on LinkedIn itself.

Hunter review by Victor A.
Victor A.

"Extrêmement utile"

What do you like best?

J'utilise Hunter depuis un an maintenant pour trouver le contact du décisionnaire. L'outil est très efficace et je le recommande.

What do you dislike?

Il serait interessant d'avoir une vérification automatique de l'adresse mail. Hunter propose ce genre de service également mais les deux ne sont pas liés.

Recommendations to others considering the product

L'essai gratuit est très pratique. Essayez c'est l'adopter.

Je peux clairement dire que le fait de me connecter avec beaucoup de décisionnaires nous aide à développer le business.

"Great Free Tool"

What do you like best?

Chrome extension allows me to search for contact email addressed based on domain of their company website. Color indicators tell you the level of confidence in the accuracy of the information, as well as what they generally believe the format of the company email addresses to be (i.e. FirstName.LastName@Company.com).

What do you dislike?

Verified email addresses can be limited, but the suggested email format/structure usually helps me make a reasonable guess at a contact's email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version, for me, has been extremely useful. Only limitation is the amount of monthly searches.

Finding contact information for prospects and customers.

Hunter review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Cleans up the mess that other scrapers leave."

What do you like best?

Direct button integration with LinkedIn profile. Ability to pull data directly from the LinkedIn page.

What do you dislike?

I don't want it to use a credit when I'm just pulling up the Chrome extension on a search results page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use LinkedIn as well.

We use Datanyze to scrape lead information from LinkedIn, and where they fail to produce the necessary contact information, Email Hunter is able to fill in the holes.

Hunter review by Manny G.
Manny G.

"Email Hunter is a Great Platform "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can find someone's email through LInkedin or Facebook and other platform and email c-level executives directly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes I cannot find the email, happen 25% of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue doing what you do

I need to get in contact with people in companies too high up for me to get to so sometimes I find them on Email Hunter's Platform and contact them directly.

Hunter review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Th worst customer service you can imagine (actually it is worse than you can imagine)"

What do you like best?

An easy way to get emails of prospects and the new buk upload features are useful

What do you dislike?

When something goes wrong with their service, there is no customer service.

No on one picks up the phone, no one answers emails, no one answers help chats

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't care about customer service, maybe a good solution

If you expect solutions in less than a week.. probably not the right service

We used the service to validate lists of seminar participants

Now it doesn't work

Hunter review by Anthony T.
Anthony T.

"Great add on"

What do you like best?

Great for finding prospects through LinkedIn. I use it all the time to get get in contact.

What do you dislike?

Could add some more functionality probably.

Finding emails of key DMs

User in Biotechnology

"I used to love Hunter, but now they stoped integrating with LinkedIn so it's pretty much useless."

What do you like best?

I like that they're UX is clean and very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to know a little more about how they source their data or if it's a guessing algorithm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only use it when they bring the Linkedin integration back because without it, it has no added value.

I'm trying to source email addressed to use to reach out for partner development.

Hunter review by Duncan C.
Duncan C.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Everytime I need help with my account I can reach out via the instant chat service and Giovanni, my personal customer service agent always sorts out my issue right away with no hassle. Amazing!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to comment on here. We are very happy with the service.

Getting email addressed of our target leads. Allowing us to hit more leads and make more sales.

Hunter review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Hunter it's a time saver"

What do you like best?

Save a tremendous amount of time finding the correct email for a marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

Like many of these types of applications, it is not 100% efficient but it does give you an accuracy guess percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service for both start-up and established business.

Reduces time spent finding the accurate email for my targeted email campaign contacts.

"Horrible experience "

What do you like best?

It tells me whether an email is open or close domain

What do you dislike?

A lot of websites have blocked hunter and so the domains show up as errors even if they are sometimes right

verifying emails. it helps us in seeing the format of emails for potential clients

"Review on Email Hunter"

What do you like best?

Using this tool, we can able to identify the contact email. The quality of data is more than 50%.

What do you dislike?

I did not encounter anything to dislike except one that is, when finding an email for contact this tool also uses suffixes of the contact. For example, Steve Wade, PMO at Google is a profile found in linkedin then this tool identifies email as steve.wadepmo@google.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool compared to other email hunting tools. As a free user, we can search for minimum 150 contacts a month.

Able to identify the email pattern which is helping out more than 75%.

Hunter review by User in Research
User in Research

"Very helpful with tricky prosepects"

What do you like best?

It's a "Best-guess" algorithm at retrieving email addresses of decision makers while sales prospecting. For companies who are just starting out, this can be quite difficult.

What do you dislike?

It's certainly not foolproof, if C-level executives use a different email format than the rest of the employees than the information might not be found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is best used as a back-up to other software and to confirm information given by a gatekeeper or other contact.

It helps when prospecting or finding new clients via linkedin, and gives a "warm in" when you are able to find their email address.

Hunter review by Wyatt B.
Wyatt B.

"Easy way to find proffesional emails"

What do you like best?

The integration with a plugin is a useful tool

What do you dislike?

The difference between the free version and premium plugin, I wish they were more similar

It assists me in making the first contact with important people who may not have the most accessible email

Hunter review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Hunter is great"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to search the email formats for common urls that I use

What do you dislike?

No big complaints - I think the price is right for the service

Contact names, leads, email formats are the big things that I get

Hunter review by Trent A.
Trent A.

"Best sales tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

About 90% of the time it's correct in identifying decision makers' emails. The LinkedIn integration saves a ton of time as does the Google Chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

The 10% it doesn't correctly ID the email.

Finding decision makers' emails on social media (LinkedIn) and websites. Saves an incredible amount of time in the prospecting phase of sales cycles. I pair Email Hunter with HubSpot Sales (their CRM and full-stack tool) and rather than 30 minutes per prospect, I'm down to 3 minutes per prospect.

Hunter review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Love this product, but miss LinkedIn connector"

What do you like best?

Hunter makes it so easy to find email addresses of prospects - and they are usually correct! So efficient!

What do you dislike?

I miss the loss of the LinkedIn connector - the process is a little less efficient, but still great!

It's been great for finding prospects - definitely a big time saver!

Hunter review by User in Internet

"I found it helpful for searching for companies bulk titles"

What do you like best?

It has been more accurate than a few paid services we have used

What do you dislike?

They are no longer connected through Linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

it seems to be the most accurate for a free service. I have not used the program on a paid system to compare the difference.

verifying emails within an organization

Hunter review by User in Computer Software

"Shortens the Prospecting Cycle"

What do you like best?

It is a chrome extension which means portability and ease of use. Totally love that I just need to visit the web page of the business only.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great to have a wider range of sources it uses to "guess" the email address.

Single biggest problem: finding the right people to contact. Not every person you contact will buy your product but it certainly helps to be able to identify them as a possibility.

Hunter review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Best sales tool I have come across in years"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that when I have the decision makers name I can found out their email address with ease

What do you dislike?

Only 100 free look ups per month - plus occasionally companies I searched for had no contact/email address information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to every company that has a service or product to sell.

I come across a lot of no-names or email address policies. This enables me to hunt for their details

Hunter review by Joe L.
Joe L.

"Poor customer service"

What do you like best?

-Very efficient way to get many emails. Indeed it seemed to work quite well

What do you dislike?

-Forgot to cancel subscription. They kept charging us sneakily, didn't realize until much later. Reached out, but they refused to refund us.

Finding emails of sales leads.

Hunter review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Best way to find emails"

What do you like best?

I really like the book upload feature allows you to take multiple email addresses and verify them or multiple domains and find emails for them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't manage how many emails come back per domain I wish there was an algorithm that would just pick the best email.

The benefits and the problems and I'm solving I'm being able send out cold emails and get thousands email addresses with a click of a button

Hunter review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"quick and accurate"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can search and validate info quickly is vital to my day.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike as of yet.

Finding accurate contact info for my clients and prospects.

Hunter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Web domain + email address provider"

What do you like best?

Helps to find email addresses from the web domains. Provides percentages of certainty and where those email addresses were found

What do you dislike?

Doesn't seem to always confirm specifically for the individual in question.

find email address needed for sales

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Good interface and large database that gets the results

What do you dislike?

Not much - it's very easy to use and doesn't do anything wrong

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it - it's great

Great for quickly finding a company's naming convention

Hunter review by Maddie I.
Maddie I.

"Great Anti-Spam / Anti-phising site"

What do you like best?

I get to check if the email address are legitimate or not before clicking emails from people who are new to my address book

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, the free version is doing well and I'm sure the paid will make everything more automated

Cybersecurity

"Using Email Hunter"

What do you like best?

Email Hunter is a great way to supplement, verify, and confirm getting email addresses using LinkedIn for outbound prospecting.

What do you dislike?

Originally, it was a button that was on someone's LinkedIn profile, but now it is a separate extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to supplement getting emails!

When I get a bounceback email, I use email hunter to find alternatives.